Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Vote_lcapClementine Manor - Page 5 Voting_barClementine Manor - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Clementine Manor - Page 5 Vote_lcapClementine Manor - Page 5 Voting_barClementine Manor - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Clementine Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 pm

As Andrew came closer Lyric continued to look at the painting, hoping it wasn't Praxis because he knew she'd be furious with him for uncovering it. When hearing the male's voice Lyric just sighed, thankful, and turned around. With Andrew so close Ceberus felt a little better about sniffing out the odd man before him and Lyric held out his hand to the dog for just that. "It's yours no reason to thank the likes of me." He kept his hand out but looked back at the painting. "Yes thats Princess. The woman is Aldora, her mother." At the mention of her name the green haired woman looked up and smiled brightly, one that resembled Praxis' grin but was far too cheerful to every be compared to her daughter's. The little girl in her arms, who had long silky looking curls of silver around her head and bright eyes looked around as if they didn't see anything and the silver wings curled around her when she saw Andrew, hiding her as she curled into her mother. Even the Lyric in the photo seemed to chuckle at it.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Andrew let a small smile grace his lips. He rarely smiled in front of anyone, Praxis and Desdemona being about it other than his naughty smirk. No, this time he let the smile come. Cerberus sniffed at Lyric, looked up at Andrew and, when the man didn't pull him away he started licking Lyric's hand happily, his tail wagging a little. He still didn't stray more than a jump or so away from Andrew, but he inspected the small area around them and came back to Lyric over and over for affection. He was only a few weeks old and already starting to grow. By now he was still small, small enough for Andrew to carry with only one hand and no problems, but he was growing more and more each day. "Come on, you. You've got to be starving by now, I've got something for you." Andrew had already planned things out for the dog. he would feed him raw meat, get him used to the taste of blood. Then, if the children were ever in trouble Cerberus would know just what to do and there wouldn't be much evidence. Andrew could easily dispose of bones and hair... "She's beautiful," Andrew said, pointing to Aldora. Of course he saw the resemblance in the way the woman's lips curved, but Praxis was much darker than her mother, inside. Then again, Andrew wasn't really sure he'd be so in love with her if she wasn't as dark and eerie as she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"She is...Praxis use to look so much like her mother when she use to smile...i don't think I've seen a real smile on her lips since that day." He sighed and sat up, letting the pup leave with Andrew. He looked at the room where Praxis was and sighed. He felt like a horrible man, letting them take him away which later meant she was alone with no one to protect her. She was taken and abused and he was alive somewhere doing nothing. His fists were balled but he did his best to calm himself before sitting down in a chair and glancing over the photo again. Now the little Praxis was flying around and Aldora was sitting in a chair in front of a younger Lyric as she did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Andrew stood there for a moment. Truthfully as he said she hadn't truly smiled since that day Andrew wanted to do a few things. His first instinct was to hit the man, he'd made that girl smile so much that if none of them were real Andrew would be giving up about now. His next instinct was simply to smile, because he knew he'd made her smile genuinely plenty of times. However, another part of him wanted to simply go somewhere by himself. he felt a small bit of contempt for the man. He hadn't been around! Of course he wouldn't have seen her smile for real, but Andrew was sure he had.... "Please excuse me," he said simply, his face still looking dead and numb as well as his eyes, the silver being the only light in them at the moment. He went to Praxis' room and slid into the bed, snuggling with her and waiting for her to wake up. Of course, Cerberus was not so patient, he fumbled up to her and began licking her eyebrow and wagging his tail so much it had his back end falling back and forth.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"yuck yuck yuck!" Praxis whined as Cerberus decided not to just keep his licking to her elbow but rather to squeeze into her arms and start licking at her face. "Off, Cerberus get off!" She laughed slightly and turned, curling into Andrew as she hid from the dog's loving licks. When at last the puppy curled up and just cuddled to her she sighed and yawned slightly before looking up at him. "Mmm welcome back..." her arms slipped around him lazily and she cuddled him like a pillow or a teddy bear. "Get everything you needed...?"

Lyric watched him go and chuckled. That boy seemed to be a little hot headed. He just shrugged, not jumping to anything since he know the boy's thoughts, and later just got up and started to walk over to the other bedroom, peeking in to check on the sleeping children. He smiled at how cute they looked before quietly closing the door and going to make some food.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am

[[OOC: LOL, I said he was licking her eyebrow, not her elbow XD]]

Andrew laughed but he didn't help her get the puppy off. He enjoyed watching her squirm under him. However, when she curled into him he held up a finger to the dog and he sat down instantly. With a desperate look between the two, Cerberus gave up and curled up to her. "thank you, and no, not nearly all I needed. But I was mostly just worried about him," he said nodding to the pup. Of course Andrew still had things in the Manor that were his and he certainly planned on going back for them. But they were of no importance to him at the moment, she was. "I've got to go down to the kitchen for a bit with Cerberus, then I'll take him outside and I'll be back up, alright?" He smiled down at her and kissed her gently. "Why don't you wake the children?" he suggested as he slipped out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 pm

[[lol i read that wrong xD OH WELL Very Happy]]

"You go do that and I'll check on the children. I think they should rest a bit more if their still tired, what with everything that happened yesterday." She smiled and stretched but the moment she did Cerberus attacked her with kisses and paws until she just rolled over and brought the puppy with her, cuddling and petting him. He barked slightly and started to bite at her hand playfully. Praxis played with him for a while until he went off with Andrew. At last she got up and decided to look around for some clothes before checking the children.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Andrew chuckled and watched his love being happy. He watched her play with Cerberus while he pondered some things. Truthfully he couldn't wait until the dog was full grown and in his prime. Then Andrew had plans for him, big plans... "Alright you, let's get you fed," he said scooping up the puppy and kissing Praxis softly. "I'll be back." He msiled a little and left the room,. Cerberus licking the underside of his chin happily. Andrew wasn't bothered by it, he certainly was a dog person. As dead as he felt on the inside, Cerberus, Praxis, and the children made him feel alive. He went into the kitchen, setting the pup down so that he could find some left over meat. He lifted the carcass from yesterday and was able to pull his blade out and skin a bit of meat left that they wouldn't have been able to use yesterday anyway. While he cut it off he looked around. Cerberus had sniffed his way across the kitchen, but after Andrew gave a quick, shrill whistle he popped his head up and bounded over to Andrew. 'Here," he said to the dog as he hand fed him some of the meat. He bit Andrew a little too hard in the finger and got his nose slapped. This only happened a time or two before Cerberus learned he was to eat the raw meat he was being fed, not Andrew. Each time he got bit, Andrew would slap Cerberus on the nose and hold the meat away from him for a moment before trying again. Pleased with the pup's quick learning he riffled his ears and toyed with him a little while he fed him. That seemed to show the pup who was the bigger dog and who not to mess with, because the puppy simply wagged his tail and ate until he was full without growling or snapping at all. Andrew was also doing this just in case the children ever got in his face while he was eating. As much as he already loved the dog, he would pull his head clean from his body should he bite Andrew's children. When Cerberus was finally done eating he licked his chops while wagging his tail and looking up at Andrew. "Outside, come on," he said simply. On his way out he grabbed a bowl and filled it with cold water. He brought Cerberus outside to use the bathroom and get a drink, then he brought him back in. They came back up to the sitting room and Andrew sat on the couch. Cerberus hopped up beside him and sat obediently, Andrew able to play with his ears a little and love on him while he sat there.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:50 pm

[lol i love that line ---> he was to eat the raw meat he was being fed, not Andrew]]

Praxis came out of the bedroom wearing one of her older dresses that she had spent a while fitting since the kids were asleep and Andrew was feeding Cerberus. The dress was long and purple with black ruffles and a black flower just above her breast on her sleeve. It was very old fashioned and elegant but left enough to the imagination for Praxis to pull off, not to mention it clung to her hips then let her legs free so when they were outside she could run around with the children. The skirt of the dress skid across the floor and the top was a little low, showing some of her scars and a bit of cleavage. On her back only the tips of her wings could be seen fluttering. Her hair was up in a loose bun on the side of her head, opposite the flower on the dress, and let strands of loose hair liner against her neck and shoulder as the loner strands lingered on her side elegantly. She looked more like she had grown up in the manor all her life rather than being a wild-child and living wherever she did live in the summers and such. When she left the bedroom she didn't notice Andrew at first because something moving caught her eyes. She saw the painting uncovered and just staring at it made her eyes water. As the painted Aldora caught sight of her the woman smiled but Praxis just turned and bean walking away until she heard Cerberus. A small smile crossed her lips. "There you are, come here you." She patted her hip and the pup bound after her as she walked to the door with the children. "Go keep the babies safe in their dreams." The pup went in and jumped on the bed but just curled up like a good guard dog. She smiled before walking back into the sitting room and doing her best to ignore the painting. "So, missing any fingers?" she joked as she walked toward Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm

[OOC:lmao. glad you like that XP I didn't even realize how perverted that was or how perfect it sounded... till you said you liked it. LOL!]

Andrew watched Praxis, his vision allowing him to see her tear up. When she patted her hip Cerberus looked at him as if asking for permission. "What're you waiting for, go on," he said with a smile, nudging the puppy off the couch. He chuckled a little and when she came to sit by him he stood up. He gave a 'chill out' sort of look, and walked over to the painting. he pulled the cloth back over it and came to sit down with her. "When you're ready, we'll uncover it again. I'm sorry, I was snoopy this morning," he lied gently. He knew she would probably fight with her father about it if she knew he really uncovered it, but Andrew knew she would be less likely to be ma if she thought he did it. "And nope, still have all of my fingers. After about the third whack I think he got the message. Can't wait until he's full grown," he said a little absently. He had a plan already set for Cerberus, if he made it long enough to go through with it. He had the same plan for Lynk, but given the circumstances the beagle didn't even make it a year.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 pm

"Someday..." she whispered without looking toward the painting. By the time he walked back toward her she was sitting down and waiting for him to join her. "Oh? What's the plan?" She said with a smile as her eyes roamed the room and she leaned back in the chair. Her body moved to form to the chair perfectly, making her back arched a bit and her head tilt just enough that her neck was shown off more than it had been before, and it had been quite a bit. "We're leaving him here, with the children, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 pm

He smiled a little. "I'm going to change him," he said simply. he wasn't hiding it from her, but he wasn't asking for permission either. He was going to change Cerberus when he was old enough and in his prime. Then they wouldn't have to worry about explaining to the children why their dog died, and he would know they would be protected should he not be around while they're out exploring or playing. He sat down beside her and as she moved he felt his mouth grow a little moister. He looked toward the fire and leaned back himself, trying not to think about feeding. He had had a fill last night with dinner, but dammit her blood was so much tastier. No, Andrew, no! At her next question he was able to push that aside and think for a moment. "I haven't decided yet. He's still being trained and if I don't keep up with it myself he won't look at me as his master anymore... But if I can get him trained properly before the week is out an make frequent trips here, we should be able to leave him here..." He nibbled on a fingernail while he thought about it. "You'd feel more comfortable if he were here, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Praxis turned to him and gave him a hauntingly lovely gaze. "It's either he stays or Nyssa does." That statement alone should have explained to him how serious she was about that. She never, ever, would be okay with leaving Nyssa somewhere else for long periods of time. She slowly turned her head back and let her neck be seen again. At the moment she wasn't trying to tease him, or even paying attention that much at all. No, she was just relaxing, or trying to. Her back really hurt and this chair was comfy. "Don't change him too much...let him be viscous and dangerous, but don't take the dog from the children. Cyprus is as attached to that dog as you were Lynk."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Andrew sighed. "I know that. That's why I'm training him. He'll know who not to bit and he'll be a normal dog. The only difference will be that he'll drink blood and eat raw meat and be protective of them more so than he will be as a normal dog. That way if they're out without us somewhere he'll be good protection..." he gave her a serious glance but it bled into a smile. "Speaking of Nyssa... she's waiting for you outside..." he smirked a little now and waited for her to get up and followed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Praxis peeked at him when he mentioned Nyssa but she remained sitting, which was hard since she flinched with the want to get up. "Hmmm...I need to go hunting with her at some point today." She said nonchalantly as she tilted her head away from him, arching her neck toward him, and looked toward the room where the children were. They'd be asleep a little loner right? Yeah, of course. She finally got up and started for the portrait with a frown. Ugh she hated this thing, she'd have it moved to her father's rooms...wait...where were her father's rooms? They had gotten destroyed? Eh, knowing how broken he was the man probably slept in the rubble. Not being in the mood to care, Praxis just pushed it aside and slipped through the secret tunnel until she was outside. The air was moist with the coming storm and she took deep breaths as she walked, waiting for her giant monstrosity to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

Andrew smirked a little. He knew she wanted to get up and run outside deep down. Why she was holding back he was unsure, he was rather looking forward to seeing her excitement. He just shook his head with a grin and stood up. He walked just behind her, figuring she wouldn't be able to contain herself from running to Nyssa once outside. He couldn't help but smile at their reunion, leaning against the exit of the passageway. Like always, Andrew liked hanging back and watching.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:52 pm

A loud sound echoed from the trees, forcing Praxis to turn with a smile. There, flying out of the trees whose leaves stuck to her tar body, was Nyssa the mutated harpy. After circling above her a few times, Nyssa landed beside Praxis and let out an sharp sound that would have made anyone with sensitive ears flinch. Praxis didn't seem to hear it since she was use to it but just made her own cooing noise. Th beast brushed it's beak against her as she hugged her tightly, the tar not bothering her skin. "Nyssa, I've missed you." She whispered before Nyssa began to move as if demanding she climb on. Doing so, with her legs curled to the side so she still looked refined and elegant in her dress even if she wasn't trying to, Praxis and Nyssa went off into the sky. Praxis ended up opening her arms and arching her back as her eyes closed and she simply enjoyed the cold morning air whipping around her. This was surely something she missed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am

Andrew stood back, watching the exchange with a genuine grin. He loved seeing Praxis happy and he knew Nyssa was one of few able to bring that smile to her face. He made no movement to try to stop them, he simply stood where he was and glanced up. He figured he'd let her have her time, maybe they'd decide to go hunting now for all he knew. He simply turned and went back into the manor, sitting on the couch comfortably once he got to the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Praxis didn't go hunting with Nyssa just yet. Instead she flew around the grounds a bit, showing Nyssa where they were and where she could go. It was probably near a half hour later when she finally left Nyssa to explore alone as she went back into the manor. Just as she was walking through the portal Cerberus was yipping happily. He ran out of the room, turned and barked, then ran back in. Moments later, after repeating this a few times, the children came out with giggles. Praxis smiled as she watched the children who ran over to Andrew and jumped on the couch, trying to hide from Cerberus' kisses. Of course they were just playing and giggling happily as Cerberus tried to jump up onto Andrew's lap.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Andrew chuckle at the children, running and playing with the dog. He patted his knees a time or two before finally picking up Cerberus. After plastering the children in kisses, he turned his attention to Andrew. he stuck to lapping Andrew's chin and cheek. Andrew just smiled and scratched the pups ears. "Have fun?" he asked Praxis as he gave her a gentle smile. "Come on you lot, breakfast is ready." He looked at his lovely bride to be. "Lyric insisted on making breakfast when I was on my way to the kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Praxis winced when Andrew looked her way because, as if on cue, Cerberus came running at her and jumped with all his might, almost knocking her off her feet. She picked the dog up and carried him like a baby as it licked at her cheek, chin, and even her neck before finally just pawing at her shoulder and chest as he laid his head down on her breast and closed his eyes. The children flew over to her and hugged her as they pet the now calmed Cerberus. "Alright, come on you two time for you to get dressed! We're going to go exploring today!"

After yells of yay and other whoops the two flew at blinding speeds into the bedroom and started looking for something to wear. Praxis put the pup down and went in to help them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Andrew smiled a little. Cerberus shared that trait with the beagle Andrew had at one time. He loved being held like a baby. He just shook his head a little chuckling as she set him down and he bounded over to Andrew. "You're going to be a cuddle bug, aren't you," he said quietly, not that it was just him and the dog in the room. he smiled and lifted the pup, flopping him on his back in Andrew's lap. The dog was instantly calmed by this and simply lay there content and closing his eyes. Andrew scratched his belly and his chin, and the puppy nearly fell asleep. Once the children came out he opened his eyes again and watched them with an upside down tilted head. Andrew smiled with a slight chuckle and set the pup down. "No exploring until you've had breakfast," he said to the children. He stood and went to kiss Praxis. Cerberus jumped until Cyprus picked him up, in which he settled and took to cuddling with the boy and wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Dreama and Cyprus didn't seem happy about having to eat before playing but they were both content with the pup. When Cyprus picked him up Dreama just flew around and pet him now and then. Praxis leaned into Andrew, kissing him back gently, before their lips parted and she looked up at him with a grin. "Alright, time to go see what food we have today!" She said as she turned in Andrew's arms to see the children. They both giggled and started for the dinning room like the day before. Praxis kept close enough to watch them yet far enough for them to have fun flying about and playing with Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Andrew wouldn't let her stray from him. he would smile each time she moved away and tug her bag, kissing her cheek, ear, or lips. Once they made it to the dining room, and they were certainly heard long before then, Andrew scooped Dreams out of the air, tickling her a little and spinning her in a complete circle before setting her gently in a seat. "No puppy while we eat," he said to Cyprus, giving him a small smile. "He's already had his breakfast. Cerberus, come here," Once the puppy was on the ground he bounded over to Andrew, sitting at the man's heels. "Lay down," Andrew commanded and without hesitation the puppy lay on his belly, his head facing the only door into the room. Andrew smiled a little, proud of how the training was going, but he wasn't cocky about it. he gave Praxis a soft kiss before she sat down and waited for Lyric to surprise them all with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Praxis accepted the kiss from Andrew, returning it lovingly, before she looked down at the puppy and knelt slightly, before petting the small thing. "We should give him a spot of water." She mentioned before summoning a little bowl for him and filling it with water from her wand tip. The pup started to lap it up as she sat down across from Andrew. Cyprus was on her side and Dreama was on his but, just from the look on the children's faces, one could see that the two were having silent conversations. Both were speaking to each other in their minds and Praxis had to restrain herself from listening in. When the food was out she helped Cyprus make up a plate and was surprised when he didn't ask for peaches but rather for some oranges today. When asked about it he simply signed; Mommy smells like these sometimes. and gave no further reason. Chuckling, she just gave him all the oranges he wanted.

Lyric came in with many floating dishes in front of him that landed on the table gracefully. There were eggs, bacon--both of which he refused to explain where he got them from-- and of course fruits and vegitables, including wonderful smelling potatoes that he couldn't help but steal a bit of himself. As he sat at the head of the table, finding it the only non-awkward place form him to sit at the current time, he just smiled and said, "I'm not as good a cook as Princess over here but I think it'll be alright." He also brought out different drinks [tea, orange juice--which Dreama demanded cutely--, water, and milk--which is what Cyprus got] as well as a dark silver chalice that he put down in front of Andrew. It was filled to the brim with deep, dark swells of blood.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 am

Andrew lifted his glass and sniffed it. It wasn't calves blood, nor an adult cows. He said nothing about it though, he wasn't sure exactly what this was but he knew he hadn't had it before. He brought the chalice to his lips and, rather then drinking it directly, he let his fangs elongate and dip just slightly into the cup. He was hidden behind it so he couldn't really be seen and it wasn't sure just what he was doing. However, after a taste and he was sure it wasn't poison or disgusting, he drank some of it slowly. When he lowered the chalice his fangs were already retracted and there wasn't an ounce of proof of what he'd just done. He smiled a little and pulled over a whole peach.He bit into it and enjoyed the whole thing this time, fuzzy peel and all. Cerberus behaved wonderfully at his feet, drinking from the bowl now and then, but otherwise he just lay there watching the door like a good guard dog in training. He gave Dreama a plate with some eggs, bacon, and of course a kiwi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clementine Manor
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next