Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Study of Ancient Runes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Desdemona made one of her faces as Viktor got up but she just curled in a ball, Aero soon taking his place in her arms, and relaxed again. Aero stayed with her even as the smoke began to filter into the room and growled at the smoke, trying to attack it, when it touched her. By the time he was a person Aero found he could do nothing. He quickly flied off, hoping to run into Viktor. He hated leaving her, but he had to there was nothing he or the young could do. In the mean time Desdemona was still asleep and hadn't felt his smoky touch on her cheek. Aero's growl made her begin to rouse but when she fluttered her eyes open, didn't see anything wrong that stood out, she closed her eyes againa nd went back to sleep. Eventually she turned onto her back, the covers slipping off her upper body as she did so and showing her thin, silk blue night gown that barely covered her hips or breasts. Her head lingered to the side, her colourful hair draping down her shoulders and a sleepy blush across her cheeks. Something was wrong, but she just ignored it. If only they were in her chambers. If they had been she would have had her defense system to keep anyone, even levi, out.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Grinning still, Levi stepped out of the shadow again to loom over her. By the Gods she was beautiful, the very same as he remembered her from before. He leaned down and kissed her lips, swiftly, quickly, and barely even at all. Sanding straight again he looked around the room. He heard foot steps approaching and quickly slid into the shadows. His smoky form, a misty substance Desdemona might remember should she wake and see it, slipped out the window. The last of him disappeared as Viktor stepped into view.

Viktor was walking back from his short shower when he ran into a frantic Aero. He jogged the rest of his way back to his room, opening the door quickly. "You alright?" he asked Desdemona, looking around but seeing nothing out of the ordinary. The baby's went back to playing as if nothing was wrong, the stranger having been a natural dragon attractor, with his dark persona. He furrowed his brows a little confused, eying the smallest dragon. as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

For the most part Desdemona was knocked out. It wasn't until his lips touched hers that she started to rouse. ...Viktor...? she thought in her mind as Desdemona started to wake. ...No...thats not Viktor....who... she had the odd feeling that whoever's lips had pressed against hers was not Viktor's but in fact...someone else she knew all too well. But who could it be? She started to wake up just as he slipped into his smoky form. Her eyes, dull and tired, watched his misted form vanish. She stopped. Stopped moving, breathing, everything. When Viktor bursed in she was still in shock before she shook her head and pushed her hair back. "I...I'm fine...I must have been imagining it..." she mumbled the last bit to herself as she sat there and ran her fingers through her hair trying to figure out if she had dreampt about Levi or if he had really been there.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Viktor slipped the rest of the way in and closed the door behind him. "I had to unlock the door to get in, did you lock it? I thought you were sleeping when I left..." He too mumbled when he neared the end of his sentence. It was as if nothing happened at all... "Aero found me in the hall not to happy..." he said, walking toward the bed and sitting down beside her form. He buried her hair back. "You look shaken love, are you sure you're alright?" he asked her in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Desdemona listened to his words but she looked as if she never heard him. She shook her head a bit as she looked around. "...No...I was asleep until a few minutes ago..." she whispered as if she was still awestruck by what she knew, but hoped wasn't true. As he sat down next to her she leaned into him and closed her eyes when he brushed her hair back. She smiled weakly but nodded. "I'm fine...I just...I thought someone else was here but it doesn't make sense that they would be..." she sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned into him. The fact that it didn't make sense made perfect sense for Levi. Sighing once more she hid her face against his chest and made a slight whining noise. "This is why I hate sleeping..." she mumbled. As she leaned into him her body seemed to shake a bit. If it was due to fear, which was unlikely, or shock or something else entirely--disgust maybe for thinking he kissed her-- was unknown but she just tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Viktor could not only see it in her body language, but taste it in the air. He could sense she was uneasy and he could feel a disturbance in his chamber. He moved the curtain's aside for a moment, sunlight streaming into the room. He still sat there on the bed, an arm around her tightly, as he looked out. There was nothing there, but he couldn't help fearing for her safety as well as the dragon babies. "We're going to sleep somewhere else tonight," he said stiffly. Somewhere with no windows preferably. He would have to set a few things in motion to keep them safe... he couldn't lose another one. Not another mate, not another child... nothing. He wouldn't, he refused.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Desdemona laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. She was...tired. Weak. She didn't want to think about what was happening. As he moved around she just sat there, her body finally calming as it leaned into him. When the curtains opened she hid her face and felt her skin burning but she didn't care, the light was nothing compared to what was going on. Dammit she didn't even know what was going on. She sighed and slipped her arms around him. "Okay..." she whispered, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 pm

"Who, may I ask, did you think you saw?" he asked her gently, rubbing her arm and side, trying to soothe and comfort her. He wasn't sure what he could do for her for now, but he figured she'd want a shower and some food most likely. "Are you hungry or would you like a shower first?" he asked her softly, kissing her temple again. Something just... seemed off about her. "Are you sure you're alright?" he asked her again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Desdemona thought about it. Should she tell him? Eventually she decided she should, secrets had already been a problem between the two, no point in having another.. "...An old Death Eater...his name is Levi." She sighed as she kept her eyes closed. She wasn't sure what else to say. She and Levi had a twisted relationship while she was known as Destiny Lynn? Yeah that would go over well. Destiny with Professor Levi. The thought sickened her. And on top of that he went after her when she dropped that persona still. After all this time she thought he was gone but apparently she was wrong. "...I want to take a shower..." She started to get up to get some clothes, though she wasn't paying much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Viktor nodded. okay.... that made little sense, but he hadn't much to say about it. That was a part of her past he knew nothing about, the other death eaters and other men she could have been with. "Did he hurt you?" he asked gently, standing up and reaching around her to grab the dress she'd grabbed, the one she'd worn yesterday, and dropped it aside. He grabbed her something and kissed her cheek with a small chuckle. "He must have been horrible if you're dreaming about him still," he said quietly, obviously understanding, surprisingly so. He walked away from her but spoke again. Rather tan making a stab at her dreaming of other men, Viktor said softly, "I'll looke for something to help you sleep without dreaming."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Desdemona ran her fingers through her hair. It wasn't so much that Levi was a horrible guy. It was the fact he was back and had been here...he had been here? That was getting to her. Desdemona was use to knowing everything, he was normally the acception. At one point she almost got him tame, almost, but now he was doing it again! "Hurt...?" she said, not really seeming to be able to listen. She thought about it. Had he? He attacked her...he tried to kill her...that counted right? But she was always fine afterwards. "...Yes...a bit...." she said as she felt the clothes she grab slip from her grip and get replaced. When he mentioned she was dreaming about another male her mind seemed to skip forward to the conversation ad not her thoughts. "What...? No...I've never dreampt of him before....I...don't normally dream at all...." She sat back down on the bed and tried to figure this out. Why did everything have to bloody happen at once! With a finale defiant shake of her head, she looked over at Viktor. "I didn't ream it...Aero saw him, he was here...dammit." She seemed to finally wake up as she stood and walked over to him, slipping her arms around him. "Viktor..." she whispered to get him to look at her before she kissed him lovingly. "...Are you sure you want to be with me.... It seems these things wont stop happening." She sighed before laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 pm

His brows furrowed. He wasn't sure what was going on, but she seemed to have an idea and he was curious. Very curious. Almost too curious, for he had to bite his tongue before he asked who this male was coming in their room. Suddenly he felt angry, very angry that another man had managed to slip into the room, and was alone with her sleeping... well, what Viktor thought was her sleeping form. He wasn't angry with her, and so his features remained calm even though his body temperature rose a little. When she got back up and walked over to him, kissing him, Viktor kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned back a little, his back leaning on the closet frame, and slid one arm tighter around her while the other slid up to her cheek. "Of course I'm sure, love," he said honestly, looking down at her so she'd know he wasn't just saying it. "If I wasn't sure, I would not be here now. We're going to have a family, you and I, and I plan on making the rest of your life as wonderful as I can... but first this needs to be taken care of. And any other obstacle will be taken care of as well." He kissed her forehead lovingly, then her lips softly and warmly, his anger melting away for now. "there's no turning back love. Not for me anyway. I won't stop you if you want to leave, I'll never hold you back, but I will be torn. Very torn." He hugged her close but gently, hoping she'd decide to stay.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Desdemona closed her eyes as she leaned into Viktor. She loved how he, knowing she was the Dark Lord, knowing she had killed and would kill again, still loved her and wanted to be with her. He made her feel as if she wasn't some created freak of nature. As he leaned back Desdemona just let him take her with him, she didn't feel like moving away from his body just yet. His words touched her and she didn't understand how or where they did, but she was thankful none the less. She was going to speak to him when his lips took hers and she couldn't help but close her eyes and return the gesture. They kissed for a moment before he spoke to her again and she looked up at him, her rainbow eyes shining, before she finally spoke. "Viktor...if you were any other male I'd be done with you by now...I've never gone so far with another male before in fact." she kissed his lips gently at this point before continuing. "And I most certainly, had you been any other, would never have agreed to marry you. And there could be no other that I would be happy to bare a child for." she whispered at last before pressing her lips to his once more, her arms draping over his shoulders as she leaned into him, not wanting to separate just yet. If he asked she would tell him who the male was, if not she wouldn't mention it until it became important. For now Levi was being a nuisance. Of course she didn't know if that kiss was from Levi or if she had been dreaming of Viktor and sensed something was wrong and woke up. Depending on why Levi was around this could either be interesting...or dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study of Ancient Runes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5