Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins/Clementine Manor Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Higgins/Clementine Manor Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins/Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins/Clementine Manor Empty
PostSubject: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Higgins/Clementine Manor 1z6h8uw

Resting mostly underground is a manor Andrew picked out when searching for a home of his own. However, with Praxis back he was glad he found on that was royal purple. It comes with many acres of land, and after Andrew's loss of his parents, the houseelves can be moved in, and have already.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Andrew apparated with Praxis still in his arms and in tact. he walked out onto the street and after a few minutes he finally stopped. He'd kept her so her head was facing the opposite way as the manor. When he reached it he smiled down at her gently. "There it is love. You like it?" he asked her, turning so she could see it now. "It's underground, mostly," he told her, though a large portion of building was still sticking up above the ground.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Praxis looked and couldn't stop grinning. "Oh Andrew...it's wonderful..." she couldn't believe her eyes. He was just wonderful. "I said it once I'll say it again, your just to go for me!" She moved so she could kiss him and stop looking at the perfect out. After a low passionate kiss she finally broke away and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. Thank you for this perfect place and for being perfect. Your more than I ever deserved and I don't know what I did to get you." She kissed him again, her hands on the sides of his face, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Andrew smiled at her. He didn't believe she wasn't good enough for him, in fact he felt quite oppositely and he was about to tell her that. But her lips were on his yet again and he loved it. As he kissed her he walked to the front door, kicking it open and leaving his lips on hers. He leaned against it to close it but he kept the lights off. Sure, she could see it... later. He walked with her straight to the bedroom he'd had set up already, laying her on the bed before he went to the door.

"Master is home. He needs anything?" one of the female houseelves asked him. She had bad English and always had, though she looked up at him with a loyal look.

"Yeah, I will not be disturbed. No until I say so, no matter who it is... well, unless it's Desdemona. She can come in, other than that, noone." he told the small elf and then he sent her off, turning to Praxis with a smirk. "I'm not taking you again," he told her simply, closing his bedroom door. "You need time to heal..." he said, crawling into the bed beside her to cuddle close to her. "I just wanted this is all, and I know you did too." he said softly, kissing her all over.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 am

Praxis chuckled slightly and kissed him back as she turned into him, laying as close as she possibly could without grabbing him and clinging to him. "I'm fine with that...this is perfect, all of this is perfect..." She kissed him again and as his kisses roamed hers did as well. They went to his cheek, jawline, and then his neck, nipping there slightly before continuing her kisses against him. She didn't want to push it forward and didn't even mean to tease him if she was, she just wanted to be against him like this, being with him like thsi in this simple way. They had their lives to go beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 am

Andrew felt as she did, they had their whole lives to ravage one another and create those beautiful children in her vision. he smiled at her. She wasn't teasing him, not now that they'd made love. Now he just enjoyed her roaming kisses, closing his eyes. "You've thanked me so many times, and told me how perfect this all is but Praxis, love, I want you to know something... all this, you make all these things possible. Without you I would have no want for any of this, for life even. You thank me enough by being mine," he finished, pulling her close. He didn't kiss her this time, he just held her against him, his cold arms around her. He ran his fingers through her... now different hair and he relented. "And I admit, I like the hair... but I still want yours back when it comes back." he was sure to tell her that part, for it must be done!
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

Praxis chuckled, a near giggle, and snuggled next to him as he pulled her close. She closed her eyes for a moment and just took in the scene in her mind. "well by tomorrow it'll probably have a poof in the curl, my hair never stays this straight you know that, and I'll let my hair be when...erm that time that it grows comes." Now she was wondering if she was going to have to explain this to him. Shrugging it off unless he asked, she just kept close to him. "You better live you bloodsucker, I can't bare existence without you!" She smiled and just laid there with him, not wanting to loose this peaceful moment. She loved kissing him but she also loved the feel of his ice body against her fire and right now that's what she wanted, to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:33 am

Andrew held her there, against him, for quite some time. He just stroked her hair and wondered about what they meant. "What it... 'that time?' he finally asked. If she acted in any way upset Andrew was going to tell her to nevermind, but he was curious, simply because they mentioned it more than once...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:42 am

Praxis blushed slightly before she hid her face in his shoulder to talk. Her voice rang out to him but she still couldn't help but wish it was muffled. "Well see...erm...I knew I'd have to explain this..." She wasn't upset but she wasn't really sure how to word this herself so she just came out with it. "When Desdemona or I refer to 'that time' it's a time my race calls....well translated it's something like 'needing' erm....see the races that created mine were mating races and erm...needing is a time when a female in my race has a jolt of chemicals in her body, making her grow but also be venerable to everything around her. It's also when we're most likely to get pregnant." She threw that in for good measure, "And...well...it can last from a few hours to a few days...and it's painful-so i've been told-- if what's needed isn't given....god i'm explaining this horribly..." she mumbled as she ran her fingers over his flesh in a continuous line that started at his ear and went to the collar of his shirt and back again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Andrew cocked a brows at she spoke, grinning at her troubles. "So what you're saying is you're going to be needing a lot of me?" he asked her rhetorically. "I think I'm feeling generous... but I didn't realize I was supposed to make a child with you so soon." He smirked anyway, a sign that he wasn't going to fight it. He kissed her gently, a short one though as he pulled back to say to her, his eyes on hers, "Anything you need of me is at your service, always." he told her, kissing her again
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:36 pm

She chuckled and kissed him again before laying her head down near his shoulder again but not hiding this time. "Hey hey, I was just going to hide for the...day or two or...more...normally not more. I don't know, I've never gone through it but the first time is suppose to be six months to a year after my first change into my birth form...so like three months or so...but we don't have to do anything! I could just hide for a while, locked up in my room at Desdemona's, and we could wait to have kids if you want...I don't mind." She was ranting again. Messing with a wrinkle in his shirt again she got a random idea. "Know what I want to do?" she said once he stopped talking. "I want to take a shower..." laughing slightly, she smiled and kissed his jawline again, snuggling to him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Andrew smiled softly at her. "Whatever you want, love. If you want me around I'll be there with you, i not, I'll be waiting right outside." He meant his words, he would wait as close to her as she would allow him to if she didn't want to spend her... needing... period with him. As long as she wasn't spending it with another man Andrew could deal. He chuckled at her a little. "Alone?" he asked her, a smirk playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm

She laughed and brushed back a few strands of his hair. "That depends on who's offering to share it with me." She smirked before kissing his neck, jawline, and cheek before pulling back again. "See the thing is...when that happens ...your sensitive to smells and...we, my kind, give off an oder to attract males...any male that has a sensitive nose will be pulled to me and I don't want that to happen to you if your not ready to have kids yet. I mean I might not get pregnant but who knows" By now she was sitting up and running her fingers through her hair nervously, knowing she wasn't explaining thing very well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Andrew just waited for her to finish speaking. Once she did he crashed his lips on her for a few moments, laying her back down again and looming over her. "You're not rushing me... if it's meant to be, it'll happen... if not it won't. I'd love to share it with you, and anything that comes from it or doesn't," he told her, bringing his own hand up to take place of hers in her hair, however his touch was loving and gentle rather than nervous. He was talking about her time, but then he remembered her shower requirement. "Let's go then," he said with a smirk, rolling over her. He lifted her in his arms and brought her to the shower.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm

A soft sound, like a gasp, came when their lips crashed together. She didn't fight him as she was laid back down and her hands were pressed against his chest when he hovered over her. When she was picked up she chuckled and smiled again. "Okay." She started to kiss his jaw line, nipping his skin here and there. When they got to the shower she looked around the room. "When did you get this place?" She asked gently before laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Well, I had this one and one other I couldn't decide between, but I liked this one better... I chose it about two days ago," he told her earnestly, having decided on it because the potrion stiicking above ground was a royal purple and reminded him of her. Everything Andrew did while she was away reminded him of her. "do you like the big bath?" he asked, gesturing the jacuzzi bath separate from the shower.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Praxis looked around and chuckled. "Yes, I like all of it." She looked at Andrew and kissed him gently, her fingers moving to his cheeks. "You know something Icy? I love your skin." She smiled and clung to him, making sure her cheek was against his neck. "This place is wonderful and I'm glad you wanted to live with me." She smiled even more now as she peeked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm

"I want to do much more than just live with you, Praxis. Much more." he said, kissing the top of her head. He sat her down on the built in stool in the shower, a part of the wall that looked as if it were slid out to fit her perfectly. He helped her undress and then undressed himself before stepping in and turning on the water. The shower head was removable, and so he unhooked it, holding it over her, moving it around, so she could enjoy its full potential.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Sitting there, she smiled up at him. "Really now? That's wonderful to hear." It was as if she was never gone, as if no time had passed. She didn't care that it was her birthday that Desdemona said she was dead, she didn't care that she had been gone for months. She was back, with Andrew, and knew she'd be happy with him. What more could she need? When he undressed her she helped him undress as well, something the two had seemed to get rather good at doing. The feeling of water on her body made her shiver and arch her back. She took his arm and rose up using it. Standing there before him, ignoring the painful ache, Praxis smiled and leaned into him, pressing her body against his and laying her head on his chest. Closing her eyes, she listened to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Andrew held the water at her back and turned the temperature down. He could handle the cold well and he knew she'd like the feeling. He was accustomed to taking cold showers, being a male and refusing to sleep with every woman he came in contact with did that to him... "I love you," he whispered, an echo through the water in the tiled room. He held her close, and thought about what their near future had in store for them now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Praxis' hands moved from his chest to his back and up his back to his shoulders as she drew herself close to him. The feeling of the water made her shiver every now and then, and the cold water made her smile even more than she had before. Her hair, getting wet, started to drip out of the now ringlets and move down her back, showing just how long her hair really was. The strands brushed against her hips when they were fully down and it made her look similar to the older Praxis from the vision. "I love you too..." she whispered in her own gentle echo that matched his. She kissed his chest, right over his heart, and laid her head back there to listen to the beat again. her eyes tilted up and she saw the ring gleaming on her finger and still couldn't believe they were engaged.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Andrew held her, and helped wash her even, sure to be gentle with her every body part. Once he had her washed, he helped her sit so he could wash., After her pestering, he let her wash his back, and whatever she could reach from where she was, before he washed the rest o the way. When their shower was finished, Andrew lifted her and carried her back to the bedroom, not even grabbing towels. He opened his palm and his wand flew to him, which he used to dry them both quickly. He opened the closet and he smirked. Turning to her he opened it the rest of the way. "When i told Desdemona I wanted this one, I said if you were here I'd put your things in the closet... well... she had it done for us, so here you are my love. Take your pick." He lited her not even bothering to get dressed yet, and brought her through the closet. her old clothers were there, but there were tons of new things as well for her to choose from. Some of it Andrew had found himself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Praxis watched him and chuckled. She hated that she was no longer against his body, listening to that heart that was hers and hers alone. But she had fun pestering him and helping him wash. The two were weird, strange little creatures and they loved it. When she was laid on the bed she stretched, closing her eyes and relaxing against the cool covers. When he lifter her again she pouted, having been relaxed, but kissed his cheek before looking over the cloths. "Oh of course...hmmmm....I pick that one!" She pointed like a child at her favorite thing that first caught her eye. It was a short purple dress, one that one her would probably just barely touch her knees, and had no sleeves. It would be held up only by clinging to the breasts. The hem of the skirt was ruffled and bound to flip up from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Andrew went to it but gave her a firm look. "I hope you're wearing something underneath. Everyone doesn't need a peep show," he said and he couldn't help chuckle at his adorable fiance. He let her pluck it from the hangar and set her on the bed to help her change. He knew he didn't have to, but he liked it. It was something he would enjoy doing from time to time just to do it now, whether she could or not. He decided so as he helped her with a smirk. "You look sexy," he told her, kissing her deeply before he turned to the dresser to find himself clothes. He pulled on a silk black dress shirt, like he used to wear except this one clung to his form, showing his muscles and small figure. He pulled on a deep, blood red tie and a pair casual pants. He slipped his shoes on before he turned to her. "how much time do you think we have before she gets here?" he asked her, wondering himself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Praxis chuckled as he helped her dress. She felt like a doll but that was okay she didn't mind to much. When he said she was sexy her only reply was a wink as they kissed. When he went to get dressed she used her wand to silently summon anything else she needed over to her. Slipping on thigh high tights, black with purple spider webs, and shoes, flats for once since she knew she'd have to take all of this off soon and flats were easiest to get rid of. She also summoned a scarf and tied it around her waist, knowing she'd need that or Andrew would have a fit later on. When he turned she smirked and reached out for him, not feeling like trying to stand up at the moment. "Oh...an hour if we're lucky. She said we have three, that means we had two. She could be on her way now, who knows." She chuckled and kissed him deeply when he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins/Clementine Manor
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next