Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapClementine Manor - Page 3 Voting_barClementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapClementine Manor - Page 3 Voting_barClementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Clementine Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am

Hearing that they weren't her children brightened Lyric's mood a lot that was for sure. He couldn't help it, he missed his daughter and worried what having no parents around would do to her. As he listened to Andrew he couldn't help but burn to ask where she had gone and what she had done when she wasn't at Hogwarts. Something held him back. For some reason he didn't think Andrew would know, and he was right. It was something Praxis had never talked to him about and no one really knew where she had been besides the past few years. Besides all that he was rather surprised to hear Praxis ran a village--or the village--and wondered if thats where she had been, but then he remembered what Desdemona had told him.
When Andrew began speaking about their child he paid close attention. Even if that wasn't what he was after, it was good to know. Helios...well, it was a fine name and, as Lyric couldn't help smirking a bit, he saw that she was following her mother's pattern of giving Greek names to the children. As Andrew walked away Lyric frowned a bit but was surprised when he spun again. A sad sort of knowing smile made his rough face light up with that fatherly look again. He walked over to Andrew and put a hand on his shoulder again. "Miboy, if she is anything like her mother she will not claim you. I don't think she has the heart for that." He smiled and then took a deep breath before his gaze turned sturn and hard. "I don't know everything that happened to her while I was gone, but I know enough. I also know that if you hadn't been there she'd be in worse sorts by now, if not dead. For that I thank you. I'm glad she's marrying you." On that note he started to laugh and the serious nature was gone. "However, I doubt she'd be a thrilled with the idea of me bein at the wedding as you seem to think. It's going to take a long time for her to be okay with me again." As he turned around he mumbled something that sounded similar to 'At lest she doesn't remember ....oh how much worse it could have been if she did....'. Soon after he turned again and smiled toward him. "Thank you for taking care of my Princess the best you could while I was gone. It means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Andrewlet out an almost chuckling sigh. "She'll still want you there. Maybe not in it, but I'm sure she'll want you there." As Lyric turned and mumbled to himself Andrew's extensive hearing picked up his words clearly. By the time the man spun back to face him Andrew's eyes narrowed and the tips of his fangs were visible under his closed lips. "Forget that I'm a vampire for a minute there? he asked as he raised a brow challengingly. "What was that supposed to mean?" he asked without pause, without hesitation, and with danger leaking between his words themselves. Lyric had no possibility of escaping answering his question now, Andrew had already mapped out any escape way as he was walking here with the man and was ready to make a move should Lyric. He was now giving him a narrow gaze, one that said he was about to lose that trust for good should Lyric lie or not answer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Lyric turned and looked at him, smiling slightly even as Andrew seemed to threaten him. "I'm talking about something you wouldn't know about." He rose his hands at Andrew's look. "I'll tell you, i'll tell you." He sighed and pushed back his hair as he thought for a bit. "I'm sure Praxis has told you about the needing and all, or at least what she knows of it...well my wife had just gone through her second with me....before the event and well.." He sighed again as he gave a sad smile and scratched the back of his head. "She was pregnant with Praxis' sister when she died...it doesn't seem like she remembers thats all I meant." He was telling the truth, all of it, and his eyes showed it. He seemed to be on the verge of inner destruction by the thought of his lost child.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Andrew's gaze was fixed on the man for a moment as he thought about whether to not to believe him. He caught Lyric's gaze near the end of his speech and, without showing emotion, he understood it was true. He looked down for a moment, leaning against the wall a bit. "She should know..." he said, giving Lyric a serious look. He knew it would be hard to talk about, but that was something Praxis deserved to know. He was quite sure Lyric understood it as well as he did. He pushed himself from the wall and made way back for Praxis and the children. However, as he passed Lyric he stopped and glanced in his direction thoughtfully. "Maybe she'll be more likely to try for the girl..." he said to the man, referring to the conversation he and Praxis had had about having a baby girl. He walked back slowly, not really leaving lyric behind. "I'm sorry. For your loss," he said before they made it back within earshot. He caught Lyric's gaze and let his emotions show for once, but only in his eyes. They screamed of pain and understanding.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Lyric knew he had to tell her but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. "Andrew, it wouldn't be right to put her thought that pain...she probably blocked it out for a reason." He sighed as Andrew started to walk past him, though his eyes lit up when he spoke like that. "....What do you mean try for the girl...you two are already planning for a larger family?" Lyric sighed when the boy simply said he was sorry. Smiling sadly, Lyric went to catch up with Andrew and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. The past is lost, the future has yet to be found." He grinned and they started back to Praxis and the others.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Andrew slipped into the sitting room between theirs and the children's rooms, and smiled a little. the kids were busy playing but he caught Praxis' gaze and his heart melted as it always did. He stepped away from Lyric and took her in his arms, kissing her gently and just holding her for a bit. "Having fun?" he asked, looking over his should and down at the children. "Dreama and Cyprus seem to be having a good time." He grinned a little down at them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Lyric had a tight smile as he watched Andrew and Praxis. It wasn't that he didn't like seeing his daughter happy, but he didn't like seeing him touching her that way. It reminded him how much it hurt to loose someone...he didn't want his daughter or future son-in-law to feel that. Without a word he went to stand away from them, staring out the window and toward the forest where the home he had made for his beloved awaited company.

Praxis sat there, looking at the children, with so many thoughts running through her head that she just couldn't take it any more. Softly, painting on a smile, she ruffled each's hair and let them play alone as she went and sat down on the couch from earlier. When she heard footsteps her head turned slowly and she saw Andrew walking in. Her breath caught, her chest grew tight and she bit her lip as she felt those butterflies rummage through her body. How she hadn't noticed or payed attention to that reaction all these years she didn't know...but she didn't fight it now. When their gazes met all the cold harshness in her melted, along with her heart, and her mind seemed to just switch on the white noise for a while, letting her forget her thoughts. By the time he was over by her she was standing up waiting for him and gladly leaned into him, accepting and returning the kiss. She kept her hands against him, mainly low on his chest, and closed her eyes for a moment as her head tilt down, not showing him her face. Nodding slightly, she opened her eyes and glanced at the playing children. "They raided my old room...seems the toy's still work after...all this time." Swallowing at the pause, Praxis did her best not to think of the past of this place.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am

Andrew let his facade fade when he saw her, let his eyes shine for her and his grin radiate the love he felt. "That's good," he said gently, kissing her cheek and just holding her. He pulled her into a gentle hug and just stood there for a bit, completely enjoying her company. He turned to Lyric with Praxis still in his arms. "How do you plan on caring for them?" he asked. He wanted Praxis present for this conversation, he felt that would be important. "With no house elves and not much food..." He let his sentence fall, but it was clear that Andrew wouldn't have their children staying where they may not be cared for properly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

Lyric, pulled from his thoughts, gave Andrew a questioning look. When he understood the man laughed as he always seemed to be doing whenever asked a question. "Oh they wont be staying here." He walked over and leaned over a couch, looking at the green chest that still laid in front of the fireplace. "I'll bring you with me tomorrow when we go to the home I built for Aldora, Praxis' mother. It's made just for Scirecies so they should enjoy their time there. It's also in an area with fresh fruits and such that grow year round, and will be quite well by now since they haven't been picked in who knows how long." He looked over at the photo of He, Aldora, and Praxis from years ago-the one they had been looking at earlier- that now sat on the couch. Picking it up, he grinned. "Trust me, I had to live out there for years with no way of getting food other than the nature around, they'll be fine. But you'll be able to judge the area yourself tomorrow. It's getting too dark now to go see it."

Praxis leaned against Andrew as he spoke, listening to both of the men but without saying a word herself. Something in the back of her mind was nagging at her. None of this was right. She kept trying to ignore it, knowing what that voice was, but it was getting harder. As much as she wanted to listen to what Lyric had to say, she also wanted to just push Andrew away and go for a walk. Look at all the damage she had caused...she's been nothing but horrid luck for everyone, ever since she was little. Maybe she shouldn't have just stayed here...maybe she belonged in Greece. It could have been her chance to fix her mother's wrong and just...stay away. Helios didn't seem to like her thoughts for the aura started to pulse again and she put a hand on her stomach as her head tilted down and she hid her face against his chest. She was just worried...she loved Andrew and the children, she loved the thought of getting married and having her own child. She wanted all of this. But something made her think she was loosing herself along the way. Maybe she just needed to go back to school and get the rest of her fight out of her before Helios was born. Yeah, that was it, she just needed to be able to push a few people around again. Helios seemed to like this thought and so the aura stopped and she felt warm, inner warmth. Sighing softly, she decided she just needed to rest and figure out how the rest of the year was going to go.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Andrew gave a small nod. He thought it would be too dark to take the children outside anyway. He had to admit though, Andrew missed the night. He missed lurking around in the shadows, not a soul knowing of his existence. He missed assassinating nameless souls to him, targets to Desdemona. He missed the rush of killing, he couldn't lie, he missed killing. Andrew pushed this aside, he had more important things to worry about than his likeliness to his father... He glanced at Praxis and instantly those thoughts melted away He felt nothing like that when he saw her, felt her. He noticed Helios' aura again and feared the baby heard his thoughts. "You look tired, love. Why don't you get some sleep?" he suggested kindly, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Praxis looked up at Andrew and smiled softly. She nodded but didn't move. Sure, she was tired, but she had been passed out most of the day-yet again. She'd rather just stay awake until the children were asleep, but even that wasn't for very long. Sighing, she glanced past Andrew and Lyric and toward the forest that awaited beyond the glass of the window. She remembered the Forbidden forest, missing it and what it had brought her in the beginning of the year, not to mention every year it had been her solitude. Closing her eyes, Praxis just relaxed and thought about the beginning of the year, yet again, as well as how much she missed Nyssa. It would be good to sneak away and spend some time with the beast.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Andrew smiled a little. Of course she'd want to spend all of their awake time with Dreama and Cyprus. He kissed her forehead again and closed his eyes for a moment. He blocked his thoughts from Praxis, he didn't want her knowing his fears and worries. He held them in for now, and just pushed on. He thought about leaving right then, leaving and going back to Hogwarts secretly to check in with Desdemona. Checking on those innocent little buggers that had claimed themselves friends of theirs. That thought made him smile a little in his own mind, but he kept the other thoughts to himself. He knew he'd worry Praxis should he leave even for a little while.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Praxis ignored Lyric as he left the room for a bit, mumbling something about having less will power for staying up than they did. It was probably about an hour later or so that Praxis finally decided to round up the children. She brought them back into her room and started going through drawers. Luckily, when Praxis was a child she went from liking boyish pajamas to girlish nightgowns. Putting a nightgown on Dreama, and a pair of pajamas on Cyprus, Praxis made sure they were nice and comfy before they jumped into bed. She sat on the edge, tucking them in, and kissed their foreheads gently.

"Momma ug!" Dreama had her arms out and, not being able to help it, Praxis chuckled as she gave her a hug. Of course Cyprus wanted one as well. They did the same to Andrew and didn't stop until both doted on the children for a while. "Mommy sing sing!" Both Dreama and Cyprus began to clap, happily cheering her on. At first she said no but, with a smile on her face, she nodded and agreed.

"But only if you lay down and get comfy!"

"Momma can I has a dolly?" Dreama said as she cuddled down and pointed up at the dolls sitting on a shelf. Praxis smiled and got up, picking out one of her old favorites, and gave it to her small daughter. She then sat on the edge of the bed and started to tuck the two in once again as she hummed. Moments later she began to sing an old lullaby to the children.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Andrew sat on the couch with Praxis for a while, cuddling with her in his lap and watching the children play. he couldn't help smile a little, but he knew he'd be doing a lot of thinking while she slept tonight. He sighed quietly and stood when she was ready to get the children in bed. He helped her dress them, refitting the clothes to form around their wings. Once that was done he grinned a little, giving each a kiss on the forehead and a big hug. After all of that Andrew was standing in the door frame, watching over his family. He glanced behind him, his eyes glimpsing every corner of the room skillfully. When he was sure it was safe he couldn't help watching the children rub their heavy eyes while Praxis soft voice filled the room in a gentle rhythm. He couldn't help it, he himself was leaning against the door frame nodding off by the time she finished singing to the children. He gave her a sleepy grin when she looked up at him, pushed off the door, and stretched a little. When she came to him he hugged her and walked to their room with her in his arms. He still had to write to Micajah. He figured he should write to Desdemona as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Praxis walked over to him, smiling as he stretched. Andrew was really cute when he was nodding off, she had to admit that. She walked with them to her newer, yet still old, room across the sitting chamber, and sat in the window beside the desk, letting him sit down and write. As he did she stared out of the window at the forest and sighed. When he was done she turned to him and smiled. "...Want to go for a walk outside with me...?" She asked gently as she looked between him and the night sky. She really need to go for a walk and relax.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Andrew went to the desk and sat, pulling out all he needed to write two letters. He glanced up at her, he was about to tell her she could go to sleep if she wanted. However he could see how awake she was and decided against it.

Micajah,
My father will no longer be a problem. he broke in today and threatened the lives of my beloved, my unborn child, and the two children we've adopted. I've made perfectly sure he'll never take a breath again, let alone hurt my family. Please keep me updated on your search, let me know when you find what you are looking for. Do keep her alive, it'd be awfully nice if you had a date to my wedding. -Drew.

He sent the owl off with a slight grin. He was realizing that Micajah may not be one to trust, but he still cared for the other vampire. He figured this way he could repay Ash, letting him know when Micajah found and caught her. He also was trying to keep the girl alive long enough for them to do what they must. He would request that no one tell the other vamp about his help in the matter but whatever happens happens. He sighed and once the owl was off he wrote another letter.

Milady,
You were right about the basement... he showed up today, took my children and my future wife from me... He's dead now, I know it was him and there were others who saw him die. Ash helped with the disposal of his body and I thought you might want to know that Praxis and the babies are safe and well. the children are asleep as we speak and still thanking 'Auntie Dezzi' for all she's done for them. I, too thank you, Mistress. If not for you I'm not sure Praxis would have lived. We are currently at the old Clementine Manor. Lyric plans to take us to the home he built for Praxis' mother some time ago. He will be staying there with the children when we return, in one week, to finish out school. I shall write you again should anything else come up. Would it be possible to get Ash here to check on her? -Andrew

He smiled a little, a gentle grin of sorts, knowing he was one of few to address her as 'milady.' He sent this letter off as well and put everything away. At her question Andrew perked up a little, though he still looked rather numb and dead inside. "I'd love to," he said with a slight grin. He took her hand once she was close enough and soon slipped it around her waist, holding her against him and keeping his eyes peeled as they trekked outside.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Praxis showed him the way out of the house from her chamber. There was a secret staircase behind a portrait, one that was covered by a cloth and she refused to let him see, that lead straight into the greenhouses behind the manor and then to a path into the forest. She stayed close to him but never clung to him. The moment they stepped out into the cold night she took a deep breath, tilted her head up, and sighed longingly. It was almost as if she had felt like a caged bird that whole time and this alone made her feel so much better. The wind picked up, almost as if feeling her happiness, and whipped around her long hair in a gentle, luscious way, making her seem to move in slow motion as her eyes stayed closed and she took all the wind offered. Sighing lovingly, she looked so much...freer. Nearly as if the whole ordeal had broken some part of her, stolen it away and locked it up. Now, however, she was slowly starting to feel like her old self again, and she had to admit to one thing, she loved that the Clementine Manor was in the mountainous forests, it made everything just seem so much more alive to her, unlike a heavily inhabited area.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am

Andrew followed her, wanting to see the portrait and feeling a little put off that she would not let him see it. he thought about waiting and looking at it once Praxis was asleep, but he quickly demolished that idea. He respected her too much to go behind her back and do something she didn't want him to. No, he'd just deal with it though it did bother him a little. Once they were outside Andrew stood completely still. After watching her with a slight grin Andrew closed his own eyes and tilted his nose skyward. He liked the way the wind felt too, he just felt so many other things at this moment he couldn't really open up to it. He just stood there, watching her and leaning against the side of the building. He was a little like Ash in the sense that he just wanted to meld into the shadows and disappear. He didn't really want to be here anymore, but then again he didn't much want to be anywhere. He had Praxis and that would be enough for him. he pulled out his new blade again while she was lost in the sounds, smells, and feelings the night brought her. He looked down on it and suddenly Andrew felt like he could cry. He furrowed his brows a little and quickly sheathed the dagger again. With another small sighed he arched his back, pushing himself from the wall, and walked up behind her. He gently and slowly slid his arms from the back of her waist around her to her front, resting his chin on her shoulder and tucking into her neck a little. Her body was flush against his chest, but he didn't tease or push things. He glanced up at the moon and grinned a little. Ash had but a day or two before the full moon struck him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Praxis was in no mood to stand around and sulk in the shadows, no no sirry. She left his side and walked off the path, into the tall grass that tickled against her legs, and spun around and let the wind caress her body. The feeling was exactly what she had been missing. She did this a few times, her arms stretched out and wistfully flowing with the breeze just as her hair whipped around her in slow motion. On the edge of the hill she finally stopped running around and just looked at the world around her. When she felt Andrew's arms slip around her and his body push up against hers she simply smiled and leaned back into him as her hands, slowly and lovingly, moved up his arms. One stayed on his bicep as the other moved to the side of his face, caressing his cold skin as she too looked upward at the moon. A longing yet loving sigh escaped her and she just relaxed, truly, for the first time since the day she had teased Andrew about drinking from viles.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Andrew let out a shallow breath. He was happy to see her enjoying herself a bit. He held onto Praxis loosely, that way if she wanted to walk again she was free to do so. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't really talk much. He just enjoyed her company and tried to get things out of his head.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Praxis tilted her head back as far as she could and kissed his cheek. She trailed her lips against his jawline until she gently kissed his chin. Not wanting to bother him, she left his lips to their own freedom for now. Closing her eyes, Praxis listened to the night and felt the wind to the point she even let out a slight shiver from how surprised she was by the power of the winds.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 pm

andrew glanced around, having to move his head very little, also listening to the night sounds. However, while she was enjoying them he was listening for sounds that did not belong. Andrew was listening, looking, and keeping his nose on guard for intruders and threats. He made no obvious motion of keeping watch, or anything like that. He simply kept on his toes and let her have her fun. When he felt her shiver he held her a little firmer, blocking most of the wind from her and taking the cold himself. It didn't bother him much though, he was already cold anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

As his hold grew and he protected her simply from the wind itself she beamed and the fire inside of her began to boil. Reached back and caressed his cheek as she relaxed into him and let her warmth linger into him, wanting him to burn like she did. This was a wonderful Idea...she had to admit it. The only thing missing was Nyssa but she didn't want to call the bird to her just yet, it would be too much to take care of for now. Tomorrow they'd find out if the children could stay here safely. If not...well they would figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Andrew closed his eyes gently at the feel of her soft hands. He leaned his cheek into her hand a little and kissed it before she took it away. He leaned his head down and rested it in the crook of her neck, kissing her neck a little but in a loving way rather than a teasing way. Andrew thought for a moment. They had left the puppy behind. Damnit! "I've got to go back tomorrow," he said quietly and into her neck. When he caught her look he sighed. "Cerberus is still there... he was upstairs when you were taken away and I never got a chance to turn back and get him..." the look in Andrew's eyes showed he was not willing to let another puppy die.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Praxis turned in his arms as he spoke and wrapped her arms around him. Tilting her head to the side, she realized what that look in his eyes meant. Smiling, she kissed his cheek gently and quickly. "Nyssa could always get him...I wont stop you...but please be careful if you choose to go yourself." Her look showed that she had faith he'd be okay but didn't want anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Andrew thought about it for a moment. Truthfully, he wanted to go alone. "I'll go," he said simply, his eyes falling on hers gently. He kissed her lips softly and looked down at her. "I'll be careful. I promise," he said with a slight grin. He kissed her forehead and looked around again. "It's still nice here..." he said softly. He looked up and back down at her, smiling yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clementine Manor
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next