Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Clementine Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Praxis rocked the cradle with a soft smile on her lips. She felt the blankets and pillow, the lining and the wood, all of which had been had made by her mother just for their future child. It had never been used since Praxis' crib had been moved to the main house and was either destroyed or lost somewhere by now. She left the cradle alone while she turned to watch the children. They were playing with all of her old toys and relaxing while Lyric entertained them. Smiling, she left them to play while she went to find out where Andrew was with the pup. When she found them she smiled. "He's scared huh?" She whispered as she walked up behind him. "Bring him in with the children, that'll calm him down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Andrew grinned a little. "Well, wouldn't you be if you had no promise of surviving a drop like that?" he said with his grin still in place. He scooped up the frightened pup and followed Praxis back to the room the children were playing in. He noticed the crib and all, which only made him think about the set he had bought for their coming child in Borgin and Burkes. He smiled a little anyway, it was a rather nice crib. Though it would suit a girl much better than a boy. He made a mental not to have it saved for when he got his Emma. "Having fun?" he asked the children with a slight smile. After checking out the toys the kids put up in his face to see, Andrew wandered about with a slight chuckle. He inspected every inch of the place, leaving Cerberus to the children. "Please let them know to keep him in this orb at all times, other than to go to the bathroom. They don't want a dead dog any more than I want another one," he added softly, kissing her cheek as he left to roam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Praxis smiled and nodded as she returned the gentle kiss, only hers were a bit closer to his lips. "Nor do I. I'm sure they'll take care of him, and...Lyric will know how to keep him from falling or anything of that sort." She walked around with him, though instead of inspecting things she was trying to remember what it was like here when her mother was around. It was a lot different then and everything seemed so much happier...but it was still a beautiful place and she had to admit, of all the places her children would be happiest this was probably one of the closest places to Greece she could get them. Once they were in the library Praxis sat on the edge of the desk, crossed her legs, and leaned back to relax on her arms for a moment while she looked around. The glass was tinted so they could see outside but it was nearly impossible to see within, and she loved watching the birds and such flying past the windows.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Andrew relaxed a bit after he'd inspected nearly every inch of the place. He watched her from the doorway for a few minutes, smiling to himself as he watched her attention on the outside. He slowly approached the desk and let his hands rest on either side of her. He waited for her to look at him and planted a soft kiss right on her lips. "Looks like he's done something right, eh?" he said with a slight teasing grin. "I'm confident the children will be fine here." He looked around the room once more before kissing her gently again. "You're beautiful," he told her suddenly, feeling she deserved to know such things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Praxis rolled her eyes after the first kiss and shrugged without moving in any other way. "I suppose...but that doesn't make up for anything. He's still a slimy git in my opinion." She seemed stubborn to keep him on her bad side, which was understandable since she had the mind to believe he'd be taken back to Azkaban or killed at any time and she didn't want to get attached. It was bad enough her babies might be getting attached. When he kissed her again she just smiled and leaned into the kiss. With a soft chuckle, Praxis just leaned forward for another kiss after he complimented her, not able to help it. "Your wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Andrew smiled. "Not really," he said with a chuckle. "I've let you die, I've let you be taken from me, and now I've let the children be taken as well... I don't sound that wonderful to me." He was grinning, but in all honesty he truly felt that way. And he was not referring to the now, Lyric watching over them so that the two could finis school, but he was talking about back at his old Manor. His father taking them all from him and he nearly lost them all. Andrew had,at that moment, felt what it would be like to have everything that mattered to him taken. He felt the feeling of a parent losing a child in that moment and... truthfully, he never wanted to experience that ever again. "Come on, let's go see what the children are doing," he said with a smile, pulling her from the desk though he only backed up a tiny bit. This in turn had her pulled right against him and he took that opportunity to hug her tightly. "I love you," he said gently, sliding his hand across her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 am

Praxis rolled her eyes and kicked him slightly as he spoke. "You've protected me from creeps at school, from myself and my transformations. You helped two very sad and lonely children feel like a family again and gave them a safe place where they could be at home. You fell for a mutated freak and even danced with her when she was upset in first year, even though you absolutely hate dancing. Shall I go on or do you get my point?" Chuckling, she wrapped her arms around him as she was pulled up and smiled.
Sound's good to me." And of course she was more than happy to return his hug with a tight one of her own. "I love you too." Praxis tilted her head toward his hand and kissed his palm, happy for the feeling of his cold flesh on her warm.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

Andrew laughed. "Alright, alright!" he said, stopping her before she went on and on about it. He chuckled and couldn't help smiling down at her as she kissed and cuddled his hand. He slipped his arm around her comfortably, the first time he hadn't held her desperately and over protectively since she had come back to him. He could see she was comfortable here in this place and that made him ease up a bit. He walked lazily back to the children with her, pointing to one or two exotic birds as they flew overhead or beside the glass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Praxis smiled genuinly as he told her to stop. "I can't help it, your a wonder." Chuckling, she let her arms slip around him as she hugged him to her gently, laying her head on his chest for a moment. She listened to his heart and smiled, loving the odd beat of it. Once they got up and left for the children, she couldn't help but look around. The birds all began to sing and dance as the sunlight began peeking out from behind the rain clouds. Rainbows shot across the sky, lighting up each orb in a furry of colours that, when they got to the children, both Dreama and Cyprus were giddy about. Praxis chuckled as they tried chasing the colours around the room.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Andrew smiled broadly as he watched the children. He gave Praxis an easy smile and went to play with them, trying to grasp the color pigments he knew he couldn't. After a few moments he lifted Dream up in a twirl, then Cyprus. Then he went about tickling them into submission before he stopped and kissed each of their cheeks. "Anyone hungry?" he asked gently, looking up at Praxis as well when he asked. He himself was not hungry, but the walk was a long one and he highly doubted anyone else could go on a simply cup of blood for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Dreama and Cyprus both jumped up and down, nodding. "We are we are!" Dreama yelled as she and Cyprus tackled Andrew and clung to them. Praxis chuckled and walked over to them before ruffling Cyprus' blue hair and Dreama's brown. "Come on, I'll make you two something." Praxis was a bit hungry herself but she didn't want to draw attention to that. "I'll be back." She was stopped by Lyric before she shrugged and went to sit on her old bed. "Nevermind then." Chuckling, she opened her arms for a hug from her lovlies, which Dreama and Cyprus jumped into her arms, knocking her down onto the bed and cuddling her with giggles.

Lyric grinned and got up. "I'll go make the food, relax." He left them to their entertainment as he walked down the stairs and started for the other orb.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Andrew was still holding onto the children, a smile still on his face, when Lyric stopped her. He smiled a little more, happy to see that he was not only going to dote on his children, but his wife to be. He was glad to see the man trying to act like a father to her, though he completely understood Praxis' feelings. "Got get mommy," he said in a whisper, setting the children down just before she opened her arms to them. Perfect timing. Andrew scooped Cerberus up, he had been chasing the children while they chased the rainbows. He flopped him happily onto his back and rubbed his belly. "You better not lose all this training while I'm away..." he said in a slightly gruff tone, though he was obviously playing with the pup. He flipped him upright and held him just above his head, having to tile his chin up to see him now. Cerberus placed his front paws on Andrew's face and licked the tip of his nose before the man chuckled and just held him to his chest as if cuddling him. He didn't do it in an obvious manner, but Cerberus snuggled very obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Praxis turned around and laid the children down as she started to tickle them. Each hugged the other for protection until at last she just hugged them to her chest and kissed each on the forehead. She eventually set them down and sat with them, smoothing their hair as she spoke softly. "You two know we're only here for a little while right?" They both nodded and smiled. "We'll be going home soon and you can have your beds back with those special tents and everything."

"Can we bring home some toys mamma?"

"Of course. But your going to stay here for a little while and then in the summer we'll go home and we'll be able to fly around together all the time, how bout it?" Both of the children clapped and laughed, happily smiling as they gave her a hug and agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Andrew knew it wasn't much, but they were nearing the end of February. That left about four months until they'd be able to go home. During that time Andrew needed to make treks to the manor, making sure no one else had been snooping around there, making sure everything was ready and safe for the children. He would have a lot to do and his weekends would be just about gone. The thought didn't bother him though, it would give him something else to focus on, other than being away from his family... He pretended as if he hadn't been listening to them, and took to petting and scratching Cerberus. he would do everything in his power to be sure their home was safe before bringing the children anywhere near it. He was just happy that all of this had happened before they were old enough to remember it too clearly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Praxis hugged the children tightly before whispering to them to get Daddy. They both hopped into the air and tackled Andrew from behind. Praxis couldn't help but laugh as she walked over and added her hug to the attack. "Hey mister knight, what do you think of this place? Is it alright for the children?" She kissed his cheek as she waited for his answer, which got ews from Dreama and a face from Cyprus. When she finally let the children have run of him, Praxis went back over to the crib and looked it over again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Andrew was a bit surprised, yes, but he wasn't that easily taken down. He had heard them coming and braced himself. And yet with the force he still nearly dropped the puppy. he didn't, but he let Cyrpus take him from Andrew and he took to hugging the children and Praxis around the back of him. "I think this place is just fine for the children," Andrew said happily, which got both of the children whooping and cheering. He took to playing with them and soon ended up on the floor, helping them to figure out a few toys and letting them do whatever they pleased to him. "But it's perfect for you, love," he finally said, glancing up at her cutely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am

Praxis glanced down at him and smiled as she sat in a rocking chair by the crib and crossed her legs as she relaxed into the frame. "No...this place was perfect for my mother...it's perfect for them. This place if perfect for those with free wings." She smiled as she watched the children flying around, Cyprus holding onto Cerberus, and each just playing joyfully with Andrew. Eventually Dreama flew over and landed on Praxis' lap, looking up at her with wide eyes.
"Momma, sing a song!" Cyprus flew over, still holding Cerberus, and stood beside the rocker. He let the puppy go, who just sat at his feet wagging his tail, and both looked up at her as if waiting. Praxis chuckled as the chair rocked slightly.

"Oh alright." She started to sing in their native tongue. This time it wasn't a lullaby or the song she made for Andrew. No it was more like a musical story that had the children smiling and clapping along at parts or swaying with the sound.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 pm

would be free once they were out of Hogwarts. With no reason to hide her wings then Andrew fully expected her to let them be free. "You'll have that soon enough, love," he said as he pushed himself from the floor. He stood in the doorway as always, leaning against it and becoming hypnotized by her song. He may not have known what it meant but each time the children clapped or got excited he couldn't hold back the father grin. Soon his eyes were glued to her though and his heart melted at the sound of her voice. She always had a way with him, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 pm

By the time Praxis was done singing the children were looking up at her with starry eyes and adored her more than ever. She smiled and kissed both on the cheek before letting them cuddle to her. Cyprus had crawled up onto her lap at one point and both curled into her as she rocked in the rocking chair slightly, helped by Cerberus who was pawing at the back of the chair as if playing with the legs. She hummed to the children as she held them lovingly. Her eyes moved slowly to meet Andrew's gaze and she couldn't help but give him the move loving smile she could muster.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Andrew smiled back at her, unable to keep it hidden when he could see how happy she was. As he saw that smile he remembered back to their first year, back to the very memory she had thrust on him earlier. He remembered their first year, the way she looked at the Halloween Ball, the way she hid in the shadows. He remembered the sixth year trying to get with her and how she had handled him, but he also remembered how insecure she always seemed. The smile she gave him now could rival the one he received back then when he stole her from the shadows. he had convinced her to dace with him, and Andrew hated dancing. The smile she had given him then only made him want to do more for her. Of course back then he confused those feelings with feelings of friendship. Turned out, he felt so much more for her. Andrew walked over to her, bending swiftly and stealing a happy kiss from her. He lay a hand on each of their children's backs for a moment before walking back to his place beside the door. It was always where Andrew felt the most comfortable in a room; by the door and with a clear view of any and all entrances into the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Praxis watched him as he came closer and soaked in his smile. She loved that smile. He almost never smiled like that and when she had to go long periods of time without seeing it...well she just felt something inside her twang in pain. As his lips brushed against hers she closed her eyes for just a moment and gave him her lips happily. When her eyes opened and she saw him touching their children she couldn't help remembering things as well, though not from the first year. This year along had amazed her. He was the one to realize that what he and she were feeling wasn't just feelings of friendship or of some fling. Even when he first said he loved her she was afraid to believe him. Now she'd trust his every word and those three meant the world to her. As she came back to her senses she gave him another soft smile and mouthed; 'I love you'.

The children cuddled into her and yawned a little. Their wings curled and they both seemed to just cling to their mother's warmth, wanting nothing but this peaceful moment. They started thinking that maybe now they could just stay here and fly around like they did when they first moved. That would be wonderful. Both yawned and clung to her, each of them having a head on her arm and her bosom, and each grabbing her dress to make sure they didn't fall down. Cerberus laid under the rocking chair and went to sleep. It was all like a peaceful picture or the perfect moment of a movie if a muggle were watching.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Andrew's smile was still there, even as he stood back in his place admiring the painting he saw before him. His family in front of him was such a wonderful site he thought he could die now and be completely happy with it. 'I love you,' he mouthed back, giving her a slightly sultry look. "Food should be ready soon," he said quietly, looking out of the doorframe as if it were a nearly nervous habit. It pretty well was too, after all Andrew had been through he had certain tendencies about him he just could not help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Praxis chuckled and shook the children a little, just enough to get them to snuggle their heads deeper into her sides. "Now come on you two, I know your hungry. Cyprus you want some peaches don't you, and what about the kiwi's Dreama?" Both children peeked at her before jumping into the air and grabbing her hands.

"Come on mamma come oooon!" Dreama said as she pulled at Praxis with Cyperus. Chuckling, she let them pull her forward. When they passed Andrew, Dreama let go and pulled his hand too, not wanting him to stay there either. Chuckling, Praxis gave him a loving look as she slipped her hand into his.

Andrew was right, the food was done. Lyric hadn't called them yet because he was letting some of it cool as he set the table. By the time they all got there he was just pouring the drinks. It looked like they had stepped into the kitchen in Greece. Foods native to their land, mainly made of fruit and thin strips of meat, were littering the table. Lyric grinned, glad he still had a reason for learning how to cook the way Aldora and Praxis liked. Now Dreama and Cyprus could feel at home. He even added peaches and kiwis too.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Andrew laughed a little, but he smiled lovingly as he grabbed Praxis' hand in return. "Cyprus, lease grab the dog," he said gently. When the boy had picked up the yipping puppy Andrew smiled and waited for him to fly back and grab Praxis' free hand. Andrew walked with her while the other two flew, and rather enjoyed the trek to the dining area. He helped settle the children down, ordering Cerberus to lay at the base of his chair. He did so happily, and Andrew poured some water in a dish, setting it down for the pup to drink from at will. He loed over the food, remembering Greece, and merely smiled a little more to himself than the others. He caught Praxis' gaze and couldn't help smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 pm

It was easy to say Praxis was impressed, and surprised by the food set up. It looked like a mini feast! Smiling, she set the children in their seats and sat beside Andrew and, for the first time, Lyric. "It's wonderful...thank you." She said to him, giving him a short glance before averting her eyes. She was trying, but it was difficult. After seeing the children happily looking over the food she couldn't help but smile, which was went she caught Andrew's eyes. Who would have known seven years ago that this day would come? Well, she knew a few people who swore it but she had never believed them. Now she'd have to tell them they were right, at the wedding. After helping the children with their meals, she herself gathered a bit of fruit. It was also safe to say she was starving, or more so Helios was starving. She ate calmly but she ate quite a bit in small proportions. Mainly fruit but today she was kind of searching out the meat. After eating a bit she would wait and watch the children before picking at her food yet again.

All Lyric needed were those few words and that one look. It was the nicest she sounded toward him yet. Smiling and pleased with everything now, he sat down and ate a bit himself. He was happy he could at least help with his now ever growing family. He was a grandfather...he couldn't even believe it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Andrew sat there content. For most of the meal he ate nothing, but nearing the end of it he plucked up a peach and began slicing it casually. He nibbled on the slices while he watched his family enjoy their food. He was a proud man, Andrew; proud of his children sitting across the table from him and more proud than another man could be of the child growing inside of Praxis. And of course Andrew was proud of Praxis.. he was just so proud as he sat there gnawing on his peach slices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   

Back to top Go down

Clementine Manor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next