Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor Voting_barMalfoy Manor Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 am

Malfoy Manor is a "handsome manor house" surrounded by elaborate gardens, including a fountain and roving white peacocks, and enclosed by wrought-iron gates that permit select individuals to pass through them as if they were smoke. The interior is described as "sumptuously decorated" and includes ornate furniture, marble fireplaces, and gilt mirrors. It has a large entrance hallway with portraits lining the walls and a stone floor mostly covered by a magnificent carpet.[1]

Many of the activities of the Death Eaters took place in the drawing room, which had purple walls and a large chandelier, which was eventually destroyed by Dobby during the escape of several prisoners. These prisoners were held in the secret room below the drawing room[2]. According to Draco Malfoy, the family's collection of Dark artefacts were hidden below ground level in this room so as to prevent any from being seized during Ministry raids[3]. During Lord Voldemort's stay in the manor, the function of this room changed to that of a holding cell for the aforementioned prisoners. This room is completely escape-proof and has no light. It had nothing in it except a water jug and a food bowl.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:52 am

Scorpius held Iris close to him as they walked up to the gate of the manor. He simply walked through it as though it were made of smoke and continued on with her. He pointed out the albino peacock walking along the hedges. "My dad's had that since he was in school. Never gets older and never dies..." He smiled gently at her. He couldn't wait for her to meet his parents, and now that Lorcan was alive he was ll too excited. When he got to the door he didn't knock. He simply opened it and looked about. Yup, everything looked normal, but he wondered where his father was. "Ah," he said, stopping a house elf.

The elf bowed low to the ground. "Young Master Malfoy has brought his Mistress," he croaked. "Yes sir, I shall inform the Master of your arrival," he said in a throaty croaking voice before he slunk away.

Scorpius stood straight again and turned to his love, pulling her against him and kissing her gently. "He'll love you, chill," he said with a gentle chuckle. "He will pick on you though, he likes that so expect it. He'll try his best to embarrass you and me," he kissed her again, not really caring about that fact.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 am

Scorpius might not have cared about being embarrassed but she did! She blushed slightly at the second kiss but didn't pull away. She was glad he was in a better mood, in fact she was elated. Kissing him back, she didn't pull away until she heard snickering, which made her blush even more. She had her disguise on from School still so she quickly pushed her glasses up and hid her face slightly, embarrassed already.

"What's this? Who said you two could fog up the entrance with your snogging?"Draco stepped in from a back room with his father's cane in hand and his hair, now longer and pulled back slightly, making him look remarkably like his father. Scorpius wasn't far from looking like him himself. "Well don't stand there entangled all day, get on with it." he turned and went back to the back room, sitting down in a large chair with a smirk. Tea was served and he drank some coffee, black, as he looked at the two with piercing green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 am

Scorpius couldn't help but smirk, an identical smirk to that of his father. He chuckled and brought Selena back to where his father was at, letting her sit down before he sat beside her, her left hand in his right. The ring on her finger gleamed brightly and Scorpius had a grin on, unable to help it. Te games had already begun and Scorpius would have his fun as soon as he met this... whatever she was to his father. "So where's your girlfriend?" he asked, lifting a glass of tea and handing it to Iris. He drank the same thing his father did. Scorpius was much more like his father than he would admit, but it showed remarkably sometimes. He looked around half expecting this girl to materialize.

Selena was in the kitchen, grumbling at a house elf for making something wrong. She was showing them how to make something specific after Draco had told her they always messed it up. "No, no, no, no, no!" she cried though her voice as angry as it could get had a sexy sing song way about it. She couldn't help i, she blamed her heritage. She just sighed. She was wearing a dress that stopped above her knees, had two large chunks missing from each side from just below her breasts to her hips. The dress covered each breast and a single thick line of fabric barely covered her belly button, which was still pierced from when she was in school. The back looked similar, but the whole bottom of the back was missing and the dress was held together by the top being tied together. She had half a mind to hit the house elf who was arguing with her, but she didn't. "Listen o me," she said clearly. "He doesn't like the way you make it. He likes mine. So listen or just deal with his complaints and beatings. After he finally agreed she went about showing how to properly make the dish.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 am

Malfoy took his time answering, waiting until he was done with his coffee. His eyes never left his son and the young miss, however. "She's in the kitchen beating the elves mos likely." he said rather bored, a smirk crossing his lips when he heard her yell at them. "So, my son says your a real beauty and I have to say, if your that beautiful in that hideous garb then I fear for his sanity when you dress to show off." His sly smirk was the same as always as he looked at her blushing face.

Iris blushed horribly as she listened to him speaking. She wasn't sure to this, not anywhere outside of france, and after being away from that for so long she just wasn't use to it any more. She blushed to the point her cheeks were burning. She didn't know what to say. He hadn't really asked a question yet she felt she should talk. A lump in her throat had her hiding behind her glasses and bangs.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 am

Scorpius chuckled at Iris. He knew his father poked as much fun as possible and would embarrass her the whole time she was here. But he hoped she'd learn to bypass it eventually. "Father, this is Iris. Iris, this is my father, Draco." He smiled at her and squeezed her hand a little, urging her to be more comfortable. "She's quite a catch," he said with an identical smirk to that of his father.

Selena, finally finishing her display, left the kitchen. She walked by the room and slowed her pace just a little to take a peek inside. She caught Draco's eye and grinned. She then poked her head in. "Is this the son I've heard so much about?" she asked brightly. Her voice had a sexy curve to it, but she couldn't help that. As she stepped into the room, Scorpius was at his feet.

Scorpius stood quickly and grinned. "So you do like me," he said in a joking way to his father. He moved to Selena and took her hand, kissing it with his grin still in place. "Scorpius, ma'am. And this is Iris," he said, gesturing his fiance.

The grin that curved her lips softly was because of him kissing her hand. As she let it to her side again she smirked a little. "You are like your father, young Malfoy," she said in a mysterious way but she left it at that. "Nice to meet you, both of you. I am Selena," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 am

Iris smiled at Scorpius and decided she'd give it a try. "Well... Nice to meet you mister Malfoy." she bowed her head slightly. He took her hand and kissed it, which only made her blush more. She tried her best and when Scorpius got up she did as well. She bowed slightly toward Selena. "Hello Madam." she whispered slightly.

Malfoy laughed at his comment and got up himself, but he didn't walk over. When Selena said his son was like him she shook his head. When she was done bothering them he called her over and had her sit with him. "So how did you end up with her and not the weasley girl?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 am

Selena went to Draco, smiling coyly when her back was to the children. She sat in his lap and looked over the desk at them, stealing a sip of his coffee.

"What do you care, she's not a Weasley?" Scorpius asked his father in return, though he just grinned and answered anyway. "Well, Iris came into the common room one day and I forgot all about Rose." His eyes met hers and he was a little surprised she wasn't shocked at that. He had no idea of Rose and her conversation though. "So is this the one you mentioned from school then?" he hen asked, motioning to Selena.

Selena quirked a brow and glanced down at Draco now but only for a few seconds. So he had talked about her, huh? Now she wondered wildly what he would have said to his son about her and hoped it wasn't anything bad... then again Selena was a bad girl in school so she figured it must have been. As per usual she did not blush, but she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 am

Malfoy gave Selena a look and smirked. "Yeah you get talked about a lot in the house. Blimey, I tell horror stories from my School days all the time and your in them along with all the rest." Draco forced her to sit beside him, grabbing her arm as he did. He smirked, thinking of the days when the two of them had messed with Weasley and Granger. Those were fun old times. He looked over at his son and his pretty little girl and grinned. "So, tell me, how did my son come about asking you with that rock encrusted ring?" He glanced at his son, smirking.

Iris blushed and smiled, trying her best not to be shy. She was far too shy to be at the Malfoy Manor, that was for sure. She tightened her grip on Scorpius' hand as they sat once again. "He asked me at the Leaky Cauldron on Valentines day." she whispered, smiling as she thought about it. It was a wonderful, marvelous day.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Scorpius knew his father would be surprised at least a little when she answered. He'd had problems with crowded places his whole life, other than when he was on the pitch of course. He scratched the beck of his neck and gave a nervous chuckle. "Yeah..." He looked up at Selena for a second, but back at his father quickly. He waited to see if the man had any more questions for them, He could practically feel Iris blushing and felt a little bad for her. He handled his fathers teasing quite well and even had the same attitude most of the time. But since Iris he'd been a bit more laid back about everything and not as mean.

Selena chuckled a little. "They weren't all bad," she mumbled with a small grin. She didn't really talk much, but she sat there politely, her form not slouching one bit. Her hair had gotten considerably longer and she didn't believe in cutting it more than the dead ends. A few strands were encased with beads that she had put in herself for luck or good health and other things like that. She gave the children a smile. "You're going to scare the poor girl off, you keep questioning her like that," she said with a slight giggle like the one she used to have. "Dinner should be done in about an hour," she said gently, knowing Draco would be hungry by now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm

"Scare her off? She better toughen up then. But, she seems to have toughened up my slimy offspring eh?! You and a crowed hmm, wish I had been there." he smirked and pushed himself up using his father's cane. Walking over to the fireplace, he took down a picture and brought it over. "Alright, I'll leave you alone girl. Look at this, this is my son. He had been running around all day naked in the mud, he was what, three Scorpius?" he smirked, glad to finally have a chance to embarrass his son.

Iris looked up and couldn't help but giggle at the cute little child Scorpius all covered in mud. He was covered in a towel and looking around innocently, as if he didn't understand what he had done wrong. His mother stood over him, scolding, and as the picture moved she couldn't help but smile, her blush disappearing as she started to lighten up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes and lid his head in his hand. "Yes, I was three," he mumbled into his hands. He looked up and once he saw she was lightening up he smiled gently. "Shall I pull out your baby pictures too father? I have loads of them." He grinned a little, but just hoped his father didn't keep this up for long. "I'm going to show Iris her room now," he said abruptly, standing and pulling her up and out of the room quickly. "Sorry about him," he said shaking his head. "Told you e likes to embarrass..." He took a glance back but went up the large staircase and down a hall where the guestrooms were.

Selena stood when Scorpius left. She walked over to Draco chuckling. "Now that wasn't very nice of you... You scared him off." At his look she giggled again, but shook her head. "You're one in a million, Malfoy,"she said with a sly grin. She shook her head again and looked down at the picture, which just made her giggle again. "You know, I think I'll go after them. I think I'd like to see your baby pictures," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well, you said not to scare her, never said not to scare him. Besides, he's my son, he'll be back--and your not going up there." he grabbed her and pulled her down on his lap, locking her in place. "You've seen enough of me from my younger years, and I think that was an empty threat." He didn't give her a chance to talk, instead he just pulled her head down, his hand in her hair, and kissed her forcefully.

Iris giggled slightly as they walked. "It's alright, you were a cute child." she winked and kept her hand in his. "Do you think I made an alright impression? I'm sorry, I didn't expect him to be so forward...." she played with a strand of hair coming out of her odd pigtails. She followed him up the stairs and smiled as she looked around. "Your home is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm

[center]Selena giggled but she didn't fight him. She was about to argue playfully with him, but she hadn't a chance to do so. She was instantly lost in the kiss, smirking and nipping his lip a little. Her hands were on his chest, but she did not fight him one bit. No, it had been years before they finally decided to try being together. All throughout school the two would flirt constantly, fall asleep on the couch together from time to time, and they had even shared a few kisses in the heated moment of passion. However each time she'd pulled away and ran off. She'd known he'd wanted her from the start and truthfully she had felt the same way. But she never thought it'd actually work between them... not until he matured. And mature he had... to some extent anyway. She kissed him back with a lusty passion, but once it ended she merely wiped her thumb across the corner of her lip. "If he's anything like you, you're going to have to worry," she said with a slight smirk.

"Thank you," he said referring to the Manor comment. "And to be honest I think you made a fine impression, he was just being an ass like always. He has fun with that sort of thing..." Scorpius shrugged and continued on his way. "I'm surprised he questioned you like that though, normally he doesn't care. I suppose since you said yes he's actually being a father." He grinned a little as they came to the door. Their things had been taking by house elves at the door, so her stuff was already inside. "Please do me a small favor? Don't hide our beauty..." He smiled gently at her and pulled her against him for a kiss. Then he opened the door to an elaborate room, the canopy bed in black and silver, with green accents. The whole room was adorned the same and he just smiled. "This is our guestroom," he said. "Well, one anyway... make yourself comfortable, and change please?" he smiled again, pleading with her. He really wanted to show her off, there wasn't any way his father would be into a sixteen year old girl anyway, and if he was he'd kill his father... "I'll be back to get you when dinner's set," he said, kissing er again and leaving her to her room. He descended the stairs slowly, having missed his home.[center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Iris wanted to ask him what he meant by 'our' guest room. She figured he'd sleep in his own room and she'd be left in the guest room...was she wrong? That made her blush once more but once she door was closed she sighed. Luckily she had a feeling this would happen and so she had a dress packed just for this. Opening her luggage, she pulled out a silver dress and walked into the bath room. She took off her disguise, down the her stockings, and slipped the silver dress on. It sopped a bit above her knees and let her long, lean legs show off. it flowed around her, showing off her body the way Scorpius wanted yet at the same time it hide enough. The back was gone, only wrapped around her slower back and then a cloth, that crossed over her breast, tying around her neck. She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled up her glasses. They went with the outfit so she put them on. her long, wavy blond hair fell in lush curls down her back and over her shoulder. Her veela beauty was almost too much for she herself to handle. She got her shoes on-silver heals with crossing ribbons up to her knees- and waited for Scorpius to come back.

Draco kissed her until he heard his son coming and then finally let her slip away. He hadn't heard a word she said. "What, did she run away already?" He asked Scorpius when the boy entered. "You've got to keep a better watch on veelas, they always seem to slip through your fingers." He chuckled and smirked before looking back. "Dinner is taking too damn long."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Selena looked up when Scorpius came in. She stood up at Draco's comment. "I'll check on it," she said with a pleasant smile. She left the room happily,and went to the kitchens. "It doesn't take this long to make bloody soup! I showed you how to make it properly, it shouldn't be that dif-" Her voice stopped for a moment, but she glared down at the house elf. "Get out! I'll make it myself," she said furiously. He hadn't stuck to her recipe, and she knew Draco didn't like it this way. He liked her soup, so she washed her hands, and went to cooking. It didn't take long at all for her to finish up the soup and with the help of her wand, it was cooked in no time at all. "Set the table," she barked at another elf. "I trust that won't be too difficult for you, set up for four." She left the room and put her smile back on. She came back to Draco, knocking lightly on the door as she came in. "Dinner's done," she said with a bright smile.

Scorpius gave his father a playful scoffing look. Once Selena left he talked. "She's changing. I don't want her to hide herself here..." He was looking around the room, thankfully not much had changed since his fathers... uh... girlfriend...?.... had come into the picture. "You're not going to marry her, are you?" he asked, sitting down. He was being serious now. He knew Draco had split with his mother because she chose to follow the Dar Lord, and he had swapped sides, but he still loved his mother. He didn't want anyone to take her place really, ad so he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm

"No time soon." he said, just as serious. "I'm not dealing with that again." he joked as he got up when Selena came in. "Bout damn time. Stupid House elves. Scorpius! Go get your girly, let see how she looks when she's not hiding." He walked off, slipping into the dining room.

When Iris heard someone coming she stood up and looked kind of shyly at the door. When he entered she smiled softly, her eyes peeking over her glasses just a bit. "Better?" she said in her softest veela voice.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Selena giggled. She walked with him to the dining room with a smile. "Your son's lovely," she said happily, sitting down to eat. She waited kindly for the children before she let the house elves serve. "I know, I think you'll survive... it's a wonder you're not five thousand pounds the way you eat," she muttered to herself, repeating a phrase she'd used on him more than once when they were kids. She smiled at Iris walked in, wearing a dress similar to her own. "I love your dress," she said to the girl and the house elves served as they sat down.

Scorpius gave a quick nod and left the room, taking the staircase two at a time. He knocked briefly and opened the door slowly, wanting to give her a couple seconds to hide if she wasn't ready yet. However he smiled and let the door click shut behind him. "Beautiful," he uttered, swiftly stepping to her and kissing her deeply. He held the kiss going for a few minutes, completely loving what she did to him. However he pulled away and turned from her to the door, fixing things secretly. "Come on, dinner's ready." He had called it 'our' guest room, because it was the guest room in the house that his family owned, but if she asked about it, Scorpius would try to slip into her bed, just to lay with her and for the satisfaction of making her blush. He thought it was cute. As they entered the from and sat he smirked. She only liked that dress because it resembled hers in a way. He also grinned sideways at his father. Hah, pick on me now, he thought to himself, glad Iris was such a knockout -without- being a Veela.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Iris wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. She smiled and took a deep breath when they moved apart. "Think this is okay?" she said softly, worried that it was a little much. She got silver because she knew Scorpius loved the colour on her. When they walked down the stairs she felt sheepish. She would have to ask him about the room when the time came for them to return to bed. As they slipped in the dinning room she blushed and sat down, her head tilted toward the ground for a moment before she looked up and smiled at them both. "Thank you." she said with a slightly bow as she fixed her glasses.

Alright, Draco was pleasantly surprised. He grinned at his son and nodded. Alright, so she was everything he said and more. He'd have to really congradulate them. So when the wine was out he stood and gave a toast. "To my son, Scorpius, and my soon to be daughter in law. I wasn't sure about this, but I'm starting to be okay with it." he leaned forward. "And if he hurts you, you tell me, I'll beat him with this cane!" he winked and smiled before sitting down to drink his wine.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Scorpius had given her a nod. He loved the dress. Too much almost. he accepted his wine and smiled proudly. Holding his glass up he gave her a genuine smile and tipped it back in one shot. He set the glass down and sat again, finally reaching for his soup. "Glad you approve..." even though it wouldn't matter. Of course he left that last bit in his head, not really wanting to argue with his father. He just sighed at his fathers relentless torment. He was however glad to see her happy and getting more comfortable.

Selena stood and toasted with them, sipping her wine delicately as she sat back down. She briefly remembered the last time she had drank with Draco... when they were still in school... She had almost let him have what he waned so badly that... had almost given herself to him. He almost had her and she caught on to his game and played harder than him, leaving him to spend the night alone. A small smile crossed her lips. She wondered if things ever would have reached this point should those encounters not have happened. When he found her in Diagon Alley and insisted she come home with him she wasn't sure what to do. She had agreed on the bases that they'd been such good friends, but she couldn't mistake the hungry loo in his eyes even then. She had let him manipulate her in a way, but she was alright with it for now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:27 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 am

Draco sat back down and drank his wine before taking a spot of tea. He looked at all those sitting around and smirked a bit, in his old coy way. In truth, he found it hilarious that his son not only hung around Weasley children, he also at one time had a thing for the daughter of Draco's old toy. It was all too ironic. But now his son had found a girl that he wanted to be with. Well, here's hoping it didn't end up like his marriage. "So, any plans made?" he said as they began to eat.

Iris smiled at Scorpius and drank a bit of the bubbling wine. When she was done she kept to water, however. She wasn't a fan of alcoholic drinks. As they all spoke she stayed rather quiet but she joined in a bit of conversation now and then. She wasn't as shy any more but she still was worried Scorpius would be upset with her for being too quiet. Eventually she slid her hand into his under the table and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Scorpius shook his head a little. "We've still got a lot of planning to do, but I figured we could take a little bit of time while we're here to make the major decisions. That way if she changes her mind it'll be easier." Scorpius told his father. "I think our friends are going to try to throw the engagement party, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to after throwing the party for another friend of ours." He gave a small smile, but it really didn't bother him at all. he had plenty of money he could pay for the whole thing if he had to. And he would give her the wedding she wanted, he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect.

Selena's gaze softened. She smiled a little to herself. So many years ago she and Draco had discussed marriage, and whether or not they thought it would work... they had decided against it and yet here they were now... She also thought about her sixth year... their year... the year she and Ron had almost married as well... But he and Hermione had been unable to force their feelings for one another away and Selena had been cast aside. Until the day Draco found her and convinced her to come home Selena had been spending her nights with whoever suited her fancy at that moment. She didn't always have sex, but sometimes she'd just sleep in bed with another man, or woman, just for the closeness. She let out an almost silent sigh, remembering the nights she had spent alone... and how she almost stole Hermione away for herself. She finished her wine and ate, letting them catch up.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Draco looked over at Selena and began thinking about the same thing. That sixth year...When Potter and Granger left the school with Weasley. He remembered Ronald going up to him one night after Selena had left for the dorm and telling him he knew the way the two were, how they liked each other. Ron knew he had to leave during that summer and that he wanted Selena to be with someone. He made Malfoy promise to look after her. Draco failed. He let her lip away. He decided to make up for those years now. His hand slipped around her waist as he smiled slightly at her before looking back at his son. "So where will it be then?"

Iris smiled gently as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm really quite sure Rose will be more than happy to throw another part. Goodness knows she's probably already got it all planned out. I know I have hers planned. Who knew so many people would be getting engaged this year." she chuckled softly, opening up. "At least Andrew and Praxis are seventh years, though. That makes a spot of more sense.

Draco's eyes got slightly dark for a moment. "Andrew Higgins?" When she nodded he sighed slightly. "It would be best not to speak of those two in this house. I have a...old friend who stops by now and then and lets just say he has it out for them." He sighed and drank a bit of tea.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Selena smiled a little at his hand around her waist. She gave him a private smile, a small inconspicuous one, and sipped her drink. She felt his grips on her tighten a little as he grew darker when Andrew's name was mentioned. Her hand, under the table, rubbed his arm gently.

Scorpius swallowed a little tensely when she said Andrew and Praxis' names. Oh boy. He saw it coming before his father even narrowed his eyes. He knew his father well, but he didn't have time to warn her. he gave her an apologetic smile, but a nod letting her know she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next