Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Clementine Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Andrew was amazed constantly by Helios and by Praxis. He smiled gently and a new wave of hope flushed over him. If Helios was gaining control already of his powers and no longer hurting Praxis, maybe she had been right moments ago.Perhaps the mayhem would finally be at an end and they could enjoy the rest of this pregnancy. One could only hope, and hope he did. "I love you both as well," he said with a small smile, just the tips of his fangs showing, a sparkle in the light. "Where's your father gone?" he asked, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Seeing that smile made Praxis' face light up. Her happiness must have been felt by Helios for the little force fluttered in a happy, ticklish way in responce. For once in a long while Praxis was all smiles...at least until he mentioned her father. Making a face she shrugged. "Lyric went off to make some food." She rolled her eyes and pouted, showing that she still didn't exactly trust the man, nor liked the idea of him being around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm

"Love... don't fight your feelings... You know you're as happy to see him again as you are weary." He sighed a little. "He fought a lot of be with you, and he helped me keep you alive. He helped us today, and if he was being honest then he is an ally. I'm not saying open up you heart to him, but maybe you shouldn't be so cold. Try to accept him..." He kissed her chin and her lips gently. His words weren't commanding at all, more reasoning and questioning. He wanted her to be happy and he could see in her eyes that she missed him as much as she wanted to deny it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

After he kissed her chin she pouted, which only deepened when he kissed her lips. Sighing and wrapping her arms over his shoulders, she just shook her head and looked up into his eyes. "Do I have to?" she joked before she laid her head on his shoulder again. "Oh alright, I'll try...I guess I should...it would be good to have someone be able to watch Dreama and Cyprus while we're at school...not to mention they should have at least one grandparent to spoil the hell out of them." She chuckled and looked up at him, smiling before kissing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

"And after he's screwed up, he'll dote on them to make up for lost time." he chuckled a little, kissing her nose. He ignored his own feelings where his family was concerned, he could only really see his uncle trying to attack him, but Andrew's uncle was afraid of Sidney. There was no way in hell he'd best Andrew. Maybe that made him a little cocky, but Andrew was sure he could take on anything now. "Shall we go see if he needs soem help then?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 pm

"Nah, let him suffer in the kitchen." She made a playful face as she slipped off his lap and smiled, pushing her hair back. "I guess we could...I'll make some more peach cobbler for you and Cyprus if you'd like." She draped her arms over his shoulders and waited or him to speak as she took a deep breath and relaxed, loving the thought of this being better. Hell, she had to cling to that hope. She was a mother now, something she never thought she'd be, and she wanted to cling to the hope that the future would be good for her children and their ever growing family.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 pm

"I'll see if there's anything he wants me to do. I've got to find something to drain," he said gently. He wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle it after everything that had happened today. He wouldn't fight her if she insisted, he couldn't really deny her anything right at the moment. For some reason he just felt she should have everything she wanted. He was going to spoil her. He stood as well and walked out of the room with her, letting her lead him to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Praxis made a face at that but she had to admit she couldn't handle it at the moment. For some reason she already felt drained and wasn't sure she had enough blood for Andrew to take and be satisfied without her getting hurt, which meant Helios getting hurt. Taking his arms and forcing them to wrap around her, Praxis lead him through the large manor, or at least the large area that wasn't destoryed or blocked off, and to the large kitchen on the first floor. Once there she started looking around until she saw her father. "Boo!" She yelled as they ended up behind him, which made him jump slightly as he spun, almost as if afraid she was a dementer. Laughing, Praxis finally let Andrew let go of her if he wanted. "Is there even any food in this place...eatable food at least?"

Her little joke scared him half to death, meaning his hand was on his chest and his heart was beating rapidly. Taking a deep breath, he shook his head. "There wasn't any, I just got back from picking some up." He motioned to the food set out on the island behind him, which all looked to be freshly cleaned. There was a good amount of peaches as well.

"Alright, I'll help...." She looked up at Andrew and then back at Lyric. "You wouldn't happen to have any large amount of meat?"

Lyric had that smirk on again. "No but I can use your vampire for something else, come here boy." He left Praxis with the fruit and such as he lead Andrew to a back door that lead to a small pen. "I figured you'd need something and since i don't much like the thought of you using my daughter for that either." Smirking, he showed Andrew two large full grown cows and two caffs. Also, the female seemed pregnant so it looked like there would be plenty of food for awhile. "Take your pick." He then went back to help Praxis cook. "Oh and bring whatever is dead back so I can cook it."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Normally Andrew would have only cut one of the calves for a cup or so of blood, then he would have left it. He didn't much care at the moment about morals though, and so he entered the pen after giving Lyric and thankful nod. "Thank you," he said, emotionless. He went into the pen and lured a calve out of site of the others. He set up a barrier so that the others, as well as the other cows, could not hear or see what was going on. He sliced the calf's throat slowly, the helpless cries falling on his numb ears. He tilted it so that he could fill a goblet he'd grabbed before coming in, and once it was full he set it to the side, sheathing the blade after running his tongue along it gingerly. He let the calf screech for a few minutes before he finished the decapitation and set the head aside. He then sank his teeth into the side of the large body, nearly draining the entire thing of blood. the meat still held the blood it should, and he stopped. He licked his lips, he was rather neat with the whole process. He let the barrier down and lifted the calf with ease. He carried it back, carrying the head by an ear. He set the whole thing in the back on a large table and went back to grab his goblet. He set it near the oven to stay warm, and brandished his dagger, making his way back to the calf on the table. He slid the knife to his wrist and flipped it, stabbing into the sternum in a flashy swift movement. He tugged the blade down and it easily cut through the rib cage of the baby cows body. He wasted no time in ripping it open and beginning the gutting process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:13 pm

When Andrew came back Lyric left Praxis to her work as he went to clean off his hands from all the juice. She had him cutting up fruits and such while she did the real work. Meat was something he could do though and so by the time he got to Andrew and the meat was gutted he was ready. "Not too much to work with, but that means we don't have to worry about saving any...truthfully, I'm not sure anything in here works any more." He had a nervous grin as he started to cut up the meat into cook-able wedges, slicing off the fat skillfully. The two worked together for a while, a bit away from Praxis, until at last Lyric started talking. "So...you two didn't give up I see...I thought after everything Sydney would finally be able to stop your friendship." He smirked, finding it all so ironic.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Andrew had moved the empty carcass and guts out of the way by now and was cutting apart large chunks of usable meat. he left nothing behind, skillfully filleting it from the bone. He gingerly cut out the heart as well, still faintly beating and full of blood. he set it aside, leaving Lyric to decide what be done with it. He finally moved the last of the bones aside and started cutting up the juicy meat with Lyric. He too easily removed the fat. He was quite for a moment before responding to Lyric's comment. "Praxis was my best friend. And my father taught me to take no one's bullying... so I didn't." He wasn't trying to be hostile or anything, but Andrew didn't have many feelings of any kind toward the man just yet. he was soulless at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Lyric didn't take his coldness badly, he just simply chuckled and smirked as he kept with his work. He couldn't help but remember how Sydney use to act and-though he'd never bring it up- this side of Andrew resembled the man far too easily. It was so much like a mirror. He wasn't afraid that anything would come from it, however, for Lyric was a better spy than he appeared and he had spent a bit of time watching the two when they were alone earlier, just to make sure he didn't act like Sydney all the time. "Parents never remember that lessons always turn on them." Chuckling, he went to get some spices for the meat. "Keep that in mind." He said as he started an old oven, standing back to make sure it worked.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Andrew let a small sigh cause a grin to tug at the corners of his lips. He helped wash and season the meat, washing his knife, drying it, and sheathing it when finished. He nodded slightly. "I'll remember that," he said shortly but not impolitely. he glanced across the room at Praxis, a gentleness taking his eyes over as the silver in his pupils jumped and swirled when he looked at her. he looked back down to the meat, beating it while he seasoned it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Lyric watched him and smirked when he noticed the look in the boy's eyes. He too look over at his Princess and smiled a bit. As he started cooking a bit of the meat, he went on to make some other in a different way. When he turned around he saw Praxis and Andrew and smiled, turning back to what he was doing.

Praxis had been working on the beach cobbler when Andrew looked over. As soon as she was done she glanced up and caught his gaze, causing her to smile a bit. Walking over lightly, she slipped her arms around him and looked down at the calve. "Hey you, I need some of that" She pointed at it as she looked up at him, smirking. "Can you season some of it with Italian herbs and then have him," she nodded in Lyric's direction, "Fry it in a bit of beef gravy?" She didn't explain why but she looked like she had a whole set of meals planed out in her head. Until he answered her she clung to him. The moment he did she kissed his cheek and then went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Andrew wrapped his arms around her snugly and tilted his head back, letting out a deep sigh. "I suppose," he said, but he grinned down at her. He accepted the cheek kiss and caught her lips just as she turned away. He smirked a little and went back to his work, seasoning some of the meat the way she wanted. he kept it separate from the rest and let Lyric do the rest. "I'll go get the children up," he said once he realized there wasn't much more he himself could do. He left the kitchen and went back to where the children lay sleeping. he woke them gently, hugging and loving on them. "Come on down, dinner's about done." He helped them wash up and played with them a little to wake them. He made his way to the dining room. Dreama was resting against his hip in his arm, an Cyprus' hand was in his free one. He helped Cyprus sit down and then he sat Dreama across from him. he wasn't sure where to sit. He figured Lyric would want the head of the table, so he sat beside Cyprus and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

it was amazing to walk into that small room and think it was Praxis'. To see it one had wonder how Praxis came to like the dungeon like areas since this room was bright and cheery, even filled with colours. Still, no one would have really asked, besides perhaps Andrew or Lyric. When the children woke up they were confused but didn't ask where they were, they didn't care. At least they had Andrew and Praxis, thats all that mattered. Once down stairs they didn't like sitting still and waiting for Cyprus slipped out of his chair and crawled onto the chair at the head of the table. He looked around with his head tilted up as if he were king of the world. Dreama giggled and clapped her hands as she watched her brother.

Inside the kitchen Praxis was taking the meat Lyric had finished and cutting it into strips before tossing it in a bit of noddles. She put it in the pan let the gravy bake into the noddles before she set them in a bowl to stew. When she was done she had all the plates hover and let Lyric leave first with his batch before she brought everything, besides the deserts, into the dinning room. When she saw Cyprus she couldn't help but chuckle. She was about to say he had to move but Lyric stopped her.

"Oh look at that, seems we've got a little prince among us." Lyric chuckled and ruffled Cyprus' hair as he leaned over the boy. "Table's a bit high huh?" When he nodded Lyric smiled and propped the chair up slightly so Cyprus could sit up and see the table like Dreama, who was also propped up. Once the table was set he went and sat Across from the rest, since Praxis sat by Andrew and Dreama curled in next to her now that Cyprus had moved. He noticed the young boy wasn't talking as everyone started to eat and so he frowned. Not wanting to say something wrong, he mouthed to the others 'he doesn't speak much?'
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Andrew let Cyprus climb into the other chair. he was more focused on playing a small game with Dreama's hands anyway. He made a plate for Cyprus, adding a little meat and some other things he knew the boy liked. "Anything else you want, you can have,' he told the boy gently. When Lyric mouthed Andrew shook his head casually. "He's mute," he told the man. He signed, Peach Cobbler for desert and winked at the boy, grinning a little. He had his cup of blood and sat there sipping it elegantly. As Andrew ate he looked down at his plate. His thoughts began plaguing him again... he sat regal like his father, he took order of his family... just like his father. Andrew hated to admit it, but many of the foods he liked his father also liked. It made him sick and yet he felt a tiny twinge of connection to a man he had wished to have in his life... a father. He blocked out his thoughts and ate slowly, drinking the calf's blood with care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Praxis saw that sign and how Cyprus' face lit up. Smirking, she elbowed Andrew slightly. "You've ruined the surprise! Last time I tell you what I'm cooking!" Chuckling, she ate a bit of the noodles and meet but kept to a very light meal otherwise. As always Dreama was a mess within moments and Cyprus was timid with the food. Praxis stayed to herself, plagued with her own hidden thoughts. After a while she excused herself and went to get the deserts. She gave Andrew, Lyric, and Cyprus the peach cobbler, remembering that it was her father's favorite-which was the only reason she even knew about it. She gave Dreama a kiwi cake and some other fruits. while she herself ate simply a few pieces of sliced peaches with black berries and raspberries.

Lyric nodded when Andrew answered but didn't say anything. He himself knew a bit of signing and when the little man looked over he simply signed a 'hello', which was eagerly returned. Throughout dinner he didn't seem to notice that he ate similar to the other males but with a bit more fruits than they -besides peaches of course- and when the deserts came out he was thrilled with what she made. In truth, he was shocked she remembered he liked that-or cared for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:47 pm

[center]Andrew let a small proud smile be seen and ruffled Cyprus' hair fondly. He finished his small meal quickly, never really eating much. As the cobbler was sliced he put a piece on Cyprus' plate and a piece on his own. when the boy looked up at him excitedly he just smiled and took a bite. "I'm sorry," he said to Praxis, kissing her cheek. "Boys stick together." he grinned a little and kissed her lips quickly when she turned her head to look at him. When he finished Andrew sat quietly, observing the others with an always watchful eye./center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Praxis finished long before any of the others and took to cleaning up as they all ate. She always put a smile on in front of the others but as soon as her back was turned or she was in a different room her look changed completely. One visit she just leaned over the sink and sighed, her head tilted down. Forcing that smile again, she went back and took all the dishes as everyone finished up. Once they were clean she was tackled by the children who seemed in good spirits. "Want to go see what toys we can dig up?" The two jumped and flapped their wings before they started to run off. Shaking her head, Praxis followed them toward her old room.

As Andrew began to get up and join them Lyric reached out and took his shoulder. "I'd like to speak with you myself, if your alright with letting them play themselves for a while."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Andrew brought each child to him, cleaning up faces and hands as well as whatever else food was stuck to. Each got a kiss to the forehead and he stood up. He paused for a moment and glanced down at them. After giving Lyric a small nod he smiled down at his children. "Go play. you're free to explore here, but stay where it's safe. Stay away from the part that's destroyed," he told them firmly, yet calmly. He followed Lyric with wherever the man was leading him, silently and his whole body vacant of emotion. The silver in his pupils still swam lively though, making it look as if some life was left in him somewhere. His panoramic vision allowed him to take in his surroundings without having to move his eyes as they walked, and so he continuously watched straight ahead of him, waiting to hear or see what Lyric wanted with him. Truthfully he was ready for the man to attack him, and prepared himself mentally for it without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Praxis gave Andrew a look but went off with the children before she said anything. She was rather confused by this strange change of events but figured everything would be fine. She and the children went to play in her old room with the odd little toys.

Lyric led Andrew, silently, straight into the destroyed part of the building. Without saying a word he showed the young vampire the path through the destruction. "This all happened because I got a little hot headed with my best friend and pissed him off enough for this to happen...that and the fact that my wife didn't like him about as much as he was intrigued by her." Lyric began to speak as they climbed, knowing full well that Andrew wasn't going to talk just yet. "Inside was my Princess...only about seven years old. She was with my parents, who came when they heard the first crash. They attacked your father and he killed them in anger. My wife attacked him and when he went after her I tried to stop it. I was too late. I had never though that my best friend could do something like that...no matter what I saw him do to others I never thought he'd do that to me. I was naive." By now the two were starting at a downward slope and the light from outside could be seen. "I see how you are, Andrew. You've grown up to be a lot like your father...but your not him at the same time. You control your family, yet they don't fight you like yours fought his. Your protective, and thats good. I was a fool where your not, just don't be too protective. Let other people help you but know who to trust and who not to." They were on the ground floor by now. "You can't do everything alone," he turned toward Andrew and grinned. "In that, your not your father. He thought, and pretty much could do everything himself, including being a fool and being worth death. You are young. Grow up to be better than him." There was a reason behind all of this, of course, but that reason wouldn't come about until he heard a bit form the young vampire.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Andrew followed him swiftly, and silently, his light footsteps making about as much sound as his mouth. If he was following someone stealthily it would be a miracle he be heard. When Lyric spoke about his best friend's destructive path bleeding into his life Andrew thought briefly about Micajah. He was Andrew's best friend and he was practically soulless. He would rape and kill for pleasure and the way he looked at Praxis made Andrew a little uneasy. He was beginning to feel it was not in his -or his family's- best interest to continue trusting him for much. He shook loose those thoughts soon after falling into them, Lyric's talk of being a better man snapping Andrew from his mind. For most of Lyric's speech Andrew was looking straight ahead, his numb gaze on the walls or perhaps beyond them. However, at the start of that last sentence Andrew brought his gaze right to Lyrics. He had the same numb, cold look his father had, but life swam in his pupils vibrantly, giving him an eerie and dangerous look. He still didn't speak, not really sure of anything to say to be perfectly honest. "My father... he was possessive, not protective. He killed for no reason whatsoever, I kill because it's my job..." His eyes had fallen into the distance again. "I don't care how close any other is to me, they won't be laying a finger on Praxis or my children." Andrew didn't speak with strong emotion, no anger or hate spewing from his being with his words. He was completely calm and truthful. He glanced up at Lyric, he wasn't sure if the man had more to say or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Lyric chuckled and shook his head, even though the situation seemed like one no one should have been amused by. "Your father was a scared little boy." He smirked and leaned against a crumbling wall, ignoring the ash and shoot that fell on him. "You weren't born yet so you wouldn't remember how he use to act around your mother. Let me tell you, your father was the wimpiest idiot I ever saw when he first laid eyes on your mother. It was like he was a different man, I thought he had gotten knocked in the head a few too many times. Then your family started fighting, they wanted him to get rid of Teresa. Well his protectiveness got worse and worse until he became the man you know. At first it was innocent, he had actually turned into a pretty neat guy. Someone I was proud to claim was my friend. Then things just got worse and worse and he not only returned to his old self, he got ten times worse. I wish I could have helped your mother, that I do...." His eyes looked off into the distance as if he were thinking about something that he didn't want to talk about. Sighing, he turned to Andrew again. "I know Praxis hates me. I understand it too, but she was right. Your children need someone else around to help out, especially for the rest of the year. And, before I make myself crazy, please tell me those two aren't your children...i mean blood children. I really don't want to think about my daughter being much younger and pregnant." He gave Andrew a fatherly smirk, almost as if he knew Andrew would worry about the same things some day. "Anyway...They need someone while you guys are gone but...you two need someone too. I was gone since she was little and you dealt with your father since you were born... your both young. Mind if I slip in and try to make things a little bit better here on out?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 am

Andrew was quite for a moment. He didn't answer the man at first, thinking about all of the things he'd just said. It was obvious lyric expected this because he didn't seem the least bit impatient with him at all. Andrew wanted to sneer a little but didn't, Lyrics comment of him being gone since she was little struck Andrew a little. Andrew had taken his place as best he could with Praxis, looking out for her and making sure the boys stayed away. Of course Andrew did it because they were best friends, but he knew Praxis would lean on him in a father/big brother sort of way at one point in time. Andrew partially wanted to say that, that he had been there for Praxis enough for the both of them, but he merely let his thoughts drift away instead. Finally he stood straight off the wall, still looking off in the distance somewhere. "They're not our blood children. They were parent-less children in the village she's ruler of in Greece. They were being cared for by the local pregnant female and they became very attached." He was quiet for a moment. He didn't answer Lyric's question directly, but his openness about a subject was Andrew's way of showing that he would let the man near without problems, maybe even trust him. "After we had come back they became distraught. They left the village to come and find us. They did and we've had them since. We'll make the adoption official when it's safe for us to do so.... She's a couple months along, so far we're having and son and his name will be Helios." He added in the extra information about Helios, their baby on the way. "It's the first child we've conceived, and it may ease your mind to know that before this year your daughter remained celebit." His eyes caught Lyrics and he could nearly smell the burning question as to whether or not Andrew had been a whore by then. "and so did I..." he said simply. That said multiple things. That said he truly loved Praxis, to give himself to her and only her. It also said that Andrew was Praxis' first willing partner, and it also said that her needing had occurred early. "Her first needing came early..." Andrew walked away from Lyric slightly, but still very close to where they were. He seemed to be thinking hard, and finally he spun on a dime, again facing Lyric with his cold, numb eyes.

I'm sorry," he said deliberately. "I'm sorry for everything that has happened to her since she's been in my care, I'm sorry for any pain I've ever caused her. I'm going to marry your daughter when we graduate... After Helios is born I'm going to claim her, and let her do the same with me." He seemed to have a purpose with his words, and as he slowly took a few steps toward the man he shifted a little, the silver in his eyes flashing a little. "I'm sure Praxis would love to have you in the wedding," he finally offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 am

Hearing that they weren't her children brightened Lyric's mood a lot that was for sure. He couldn't help it, he missed his daughter and worried what having no parents around would do to her. As he listened to Andrew he couldn't help but burn to ask where she had gone and what she had done when she wasn't at Hogwarts. Something held him back. For some reason he didn't think Andrew would know, and he was right. It was something Praxis had never talked to him about and no one really knew where she had been besides the past few years. Besides all that he was rather surprised to hear Praxis ran a village--or the village--and wondered if thats where she had been, but then he remembered what Desdemona had told him.
When Andrew began speaking about their child he paid close attention. Even if that wasn't what he was after, it was good to know. Helios...well, it was a fine name and, as Lyric couldn't help smirking a bit, he saw that she was following her mother's pattern of giving Greek names to the children. As Andrew walked away Lyric frowned a bit but was surprised when he spun again. A sad sort of knowing smile made his rough face light up with that fatherly look again. He walked over to Andrew and put a hand on his shoulder again. "Miboy, if she is anything like her mother she will not claim you. I don't think she has the heart for that." He smiled and then took a deep breath before his gaze turned sturn and hard. "I don't know everything that happened to her while I was gone, but I know enough. I also know that if you hadn't been there she'd be in worse sorts by now, if not dead. For that I thank you. I'm glad she's marrying you." On that note he started to laugh and the serious nature was gone. "However, I doubt she'd be a thrilled with the idea of me bein at the wedding as you seem to think. It's going to take a long time for her to be okay with me again." As he turned around he mumbled something that sounded similar to 'At lest she doesn't remember ....oh how much worse it could have been if she did....'. Soon after he turned again and smiled toward him. "Thank you for taking care of my Princess the best you could while I was gone. It means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clementine Manor   

Back to top Go down

Clementine Manor
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next