Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThree Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Voting_barThree Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThree Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Voting_barThree Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Three Broomsticks [Pub]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit and kissed his cheek before he took his first swig of the drink. "Neither. The fact they showed up was enough of a ratting." She said with a grin as she leaned into him. "You know Bastion wont tell you a thing~ And Valhalla's in a teasing enough mood he might make you work for the information." She smiled and was soon taken in by the current conversation. "Oh your right, their house is wonderful! I spent a summer there once and it's easy to get lost in but behind every door is another adventure!" Praxis added after Scorpius spoke of the twin's home. She chuckled a bit and thanked the waiter when he brought their food over. Though she was a slow eater she was also very hungry and it didn't take her long to start eating her fruit and savoring the wonderful juices.

Lysander ignored the fact he was sick and smiled at everyone when they spoke of going to the twin's place. "Erm yeah why not. Mum wouldn't mind, and dad would be thrilled. Just expect some...odd adventures." When Praxis spoke he nodded and pointed to her. "That would be exactly why. We might have to tie ropes to everyone so we can find each other!" He laughed a bit and helped pass the food around when the waiter came. Once his food was in front of him he ate a bit but kept in the conversations.

Lorcan laughed at his brother and Praxis. It was awesome and very true. "Yea we have quite an odd house but come on, it'll be a blast and we're not taking no for an answer. Praxis, you know the place and it was great when you stayed with us, remember? You better show up too! Drag Andrew along with ya! We know he wont follow unless you force him." He joked as he cuddled to Lianna. She wonderful and he loved her. Suddenly he started to attack her with kisses and once the food was there he acted surprised as if it were magic. They all shared a laugh at his 'muggle' joke.

Iris eyed Scorpius when he ordered the cookie but just chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Fine, i guess it's just a cookie." She said at last as the food came over. She ate her salad slowly and smiled or laughed with everyone as they chatted and tried to talk everyone into the house. She was actually getting rather excited to go visit their place, it sounded so odd.

Ash took his meat when the waiter came and ate it raw and bloody. He wasn't part of the conversation and the two could have very well been nothing but shadows to the others. When he was done he eyed her and huffed before getting up. This was a silent cue that either she was following him and leaving, or she was staying. Either well he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Andrew smirked a little. "I knew you'd enjoy seeing some old friends, and yes... I had an idea they would tell me nothing." He finished his drink quickly and otherwise just stood there. When he noticed Ash get up he nodded at the male slightly. He may not like him a whole hell of a lot, but Ash had been there when it counted and he had a great amount of respect for the younger assassin for that. Andrew relaxed and let the others talk. He rolled his eyes a little when Praxis was told to drag him along. He'd go if she wanted him to, but he would let her know he didn't want to.

Rose stayed in the conversation as well, speaking between swallowing and taking her next bite. She ate elegantly as always, politely chewing and swallowing before speaking each time. She saw her cousin get up, and swallowed quickly. "You'll come too, right Victoire?" she asked, not wanting to leave her out.

"I'm sure it'll be fun," Lianna said happily, dreamily laying against Lorcan. When food came she was about to start eating, but she was smothered in kisses. She giggled and squirmed, but kissed him back each time his lips passed hers. She settled down and started eating her salad, her smile not fading even after Victoire's answer.

Victoire noticed how quickly she'd eaten, and since she didn't get anything there was nothing to leave behind. She got up after he did, prepared and even a little eager to follow him out, but her cousin piped up. She gave them a sad smile, "I don't think I can... I have plans, I'm sorry," she said quickly. Sure it was a lie, she had no plans for the weekend as of yet, but she knew Ash's changing time would be soon and she planned on helping him out as always.

OOC: Okay, so do we want to RP his changes at his en or what? Or is he taking her somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Praxis didn't need Andrew to tell her, she quickly shook her head and smiled. "Thanks, but I don't think I should be traveling very far," she said, using her pregnancy as an excuse. She knew how Andrew felt about the twins and beyond that she knew he didn't like being around the group too much. She leaned back against him and closed her eyes yawning a little. Now and then she would take a bit of food and eat a bit but she always returned to lean against her love. Her hand laid on her stomach and moments later she spoke again. "Oh...I saw our babies today, they miss you." She whispered as she opened her eyes and looked around the room with all the annoying males.

Ash didn't wait for her as he left the pub and started walking away. When she caught up he pulled her over to him and they disappeared, rushing toward his den. He was going to change soon, he could feel it, he just needed to be in the den or else everyone was going to get killed. Not that he'd mind that much.

Lorcan grinned and nuzzled his Lianna. Now and then he would nomb on her shoulder playfully but once the food showed up he was all about eating. Lysander had made him starved! He finished his food first and then went back, after dowing his drink, to loving on his Lianna.

Lysander ate slowly as he thought things through in his head. He frowned at Praxis and Victoire but said nothing. It was their choice if they went or not and he wasn't going to push it. His mother was an aquired taste anyway and he didn't think Victoire or Andrew would be able to stand her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Andrew didn't smile, on the outside, when she said she couldn't go. He slid an arm around her, resting his hand over hers on her stomach. When she mentioned the children he cocked his head to the side and looked down at her. "Oh? They doing well?" he asked conversationally. His eyes were emotionless in the crowded pub area, but when he looked down at her the corners of his lips twitched, as if he wanted to smile.

Rose smiled and ate, eventually bringing up things like the baby shower and whatnot. She laughed and joked with them all and once they were finally finished eating she started taking everyone's plates and setting them on the table beside theirs to be picked up.

Scorpius cuddled his Iris, eating while they all talked. It was decided, they were having parties of all sorts here soon. "With all these parties, plus the party my dad'll be throwing we'll all be worn out by the beginning of the summer," he said with a chuckle. His father could throw some outrageous parties and he couldn't wait for everyone else to meet Serea. He rater liked the woman. "His girlfriend's quite the cook, let e tell ya," he said happily, mostly to Lorcan who would appreciate it.

Lianna giggled. A lot. Every time he nomb her or tickle her, she would giggle and squirm, ad hen kiss him before returning to her salad.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:31 pm

No one could say Praxis didn't know her vampire. She nodded as he looked at her and peeked a bit, glad to see that smile. At the same time she closed her eyes again and prepared to relax with him. "Mmm they are fine...they miss you terribly...Cyprus is a mini you, it's adorable." She said quietly. Another little yawn whispered out of her lips as she cuddled to him. It was moments like this when she didn't care where they were. She was his and he was hers and she was going to cuddle to him if she wanted! If he pushed her away so be it. Otherwise she was going to stay there.

Lysander listened to Rose speak about all these parties and he chuckled a bit. When she and Iris got into the party conversation he turned to Scorpius and nodded. "Oh? New lady friend huh? You seem more okay with that than I would have thought."

At the mention of food Lorcan looked up and grinned but otherwise he doted on his lovely little Lianna.

Iris looked over at Rose and the two started to plan all sorts of parties, almost as if that was their calling and by all rights it could have been. She smiled brightly when Scorpius brought up the party his father was going to hold for their engagement. Oh she just loved today!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Andrew just relaxed, checking over his shoulder and around the room every once and a while. He still never quite comfortable, even though his father was finally dead. He couldn't help constantly wondering if someone was lurking around, watching him. He was now stuck on thoughts of the children now though. He could picture Cyprus dressed like him and trying to act like him... and little Dreama floating about in her dresses. Andrew missed them and quite frankly just couldn't wait to go back to them.

"Suppose we should be heading back," Scorpius finally said once it was getting late. He could see how relaxed and possibly sleepy Praxis looked and after the rigorous practice Lysander held today, Scorpius was dog tired. He kissed Iris' cheek. "Dad wrote me a letter, you're to tell them the colors you've picked out for your dresses. They're, meaning he's going to let Serena plan our engagement party to revolve around the colors and theme of the wedding. So let me know when you decide," he said all of this in her ear, and kissed the skin just in front of her ear when he finished. When Lysander mentioned the new lady in his father's life Scorpius shrugged. "She's really nice, and she got along with Iris well... I haven't seen my father smile so much since.. well, since long before his divorce," he admitted with a shrug. "Anyone who can make him happier than my cheating mother is fine in my book. besides, she's a great cook," he repeated with a chuckle. No wonder his father smiled so much around her.

Lianna popped her head up from squirming about to Lorcan's tickling when Scorpius said it was time to get going. She supposed so, and the weekend was fast approaching. This would be her first birthday that was being celebrated that wasn't considered a special birthday in her family. She was pleased though, and stood happily when they were ready to go, her normal dreamy look about her.

Rose smiled, listening now mostly. When they mentioned leaving she stood up and waited for her Lysander. She was tired too, the crazy shopping she and Iris did tuckered her out a bit. She briefly wondered if she would be sleeping in her own dorm or his tonight, but didn't bring it up.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Lorcan couldn't wait for this weekend. He wanted to make his perfect moment and that was the time to do it! Once he put his money on the table for their dinner he picked up Lianna, kissed her cheek, and smiled. He walked out of the pub with her, said goodnight to the others, before running off ahead, holding and clinging to her as they moved. "love you Liannie!" he teased as he kissed her face all over.

Lysander yawned a bit as if just to agree with the other two. Lysander put his money on the table to pay for their bit of the meal as well. He stood up, slipped an arm around Rose, and clung to her. She was so wonderful he just didn't want to let her go. As the others left he held onto her and walked with her. There was no way for him to walk quickly to the castle without getting sick. He told her a few times to go ahead if she was tired but walked with her none the less until she choose to. His eyes closed at one point as they walked to the castle and he smiled, kissing her deeply suddenly. "My place or yours for you tonight?" he asked playfully at one point.

Iris listened to her love and closed her eyes. "Hmm...okay," she said sas she turned her head to kiss his lips. When they got up to leave she smiled, said goodnight to everyone, and clung to her fiancee's arm. As they walked she avoided speaking of parties or practice and instead brought up a conversation about what kind of deserts he liked the best.

Praxis finished off her food after a while but she wasn't going anywhere. When she heard someone say it was time to leave she almost said no but who was she kidding. She was tired as hell. She pulled out her bag and put some money down to pay her she and Andrew's meals before she stood, slowly. She was ready to head home. Too bad they had to go to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Lianna didn't squeal as he lifted her up, now being used to it. She giggled more when he attacked her with kisses and caller her what he did. "I love yo too," she said dreamily, laying against him.

Rose sighed lovingly into the kiss that was a bit of a surprise. She kissed him back, as deeply as she could, resting her hands on his chest gracefully. When he asked her where to go he couldn't help the cute blush and small smile as she answered him. "Yours?" she asked innocently, preferring to sleep in his safe bed.

Scorpius happily paid for himself and Iris, tossing in a tip as well. He walked out with her, rather enjoying the conversation. After a few minutes though he switched it up a little. "So, what colors are you thinking about?" he asked her curiously.

Andrew paid for Praxis' meal without a hitch. He grabbed her money and slid it back into her bag. "Use your money for the kids," he said gently in her ear, kissing her neck just barely out of everyone's sight. He let his fangs graze her skin teasingly, an extra persuasive move he kept up his sleeve. He kissed it again and then he kissed her lips, slipping his arm around her to walk with her to the castle. He was thinking about how he was going to please his mistress...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 pm

"Mine it is," he said with a grin. With a smile still on his lips she picked his head up and looked around. "Come on, lets go." He kept his hand around her and lead her to the castle. Once there he slipped her into his room and cuddled up with her in his bed to whisper and sleep.

When he switched the conversation topic she smiled and clapped. "Oh um, blues and silvers really I'm not quite sure. What colours do you like best?" she asked as she kept her eyes on him, smiling all the while as they walked.

Praxis pouted but wasn't able to fight him when he teased at her with those fangs. She sighed a bit and got up with him, not even in enough of a mood to pout or whine. When she felt his lips on hers she happily sighed and slipped her arms around him as they walked, happy to be besides her icy vampire.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Andrew walked with his arm around her, constantly looking around. He didn't have to turn his head all too much thanks to the shaman's blood swirling around in his dark green colored eyes. "Are you ready for this year to be over?" he asked her thoughtfully, as just the two of them walked back far behind the others. He kissed on her neck, occasionally sucking gently. "I can't wait to see our baby," he said in a whisper in her ear, kissing the side of her head gently.

Scorpius smiled, but shook his head a little. "Silver and green," he said truthfully. We can either get what we want or go with the silver and blue. Either way it'll match," he said casually. Scorpius unfortunately knew about decorating, thanks to his perfectionist of a father. He held her gently to him, stopping now and then to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Praxis felt safe with him by her side so she didn't pay attention to nearly anything around her. All she could deal with handling was walking, yawning, and being teased by him. "I am," she answered as she leaned into him and smiled. Whenever he kissed her on the neck she shivered. When he sucked her flesh she let out a soft whimper but tried to keep quiet as she leaned into him. And then, moments after teasing her, he got her to smile simply by his words. "Neither can I...he's going to be amazing..." she whispered as she looked down at her stomach as he kissed the side of her head. The cute, romantic gesture had her smiling as she leaned into him during the walk.

Iris thought a bit and nodded. "That's fine with me too...I really don't mind either way." IT was odd for her to be saying that. Iris loved planning things out. But for the wedding, since they at least both agreed with silver, she wanted both of them to love it. Blue, green, she didn't care which they used. "Yes, your right." She would have continued the session but when he kissed her she smiled and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 am

Andrew walked lazily, he was in no hurry to return to the castle, and there were perks to being the reason things go bump in the night. After Bastion and Valhalla had left Andrew pretty well went over the top and made sure he was feared. For life. He would rather have people fearing his family than trying to fuck it up any further for him. He could smell something near-by, but he simply kept his arm around her and his eyes as well as his other sense peeled just in case.

Scorpius chuckled a little. "Why don't you get a dark blue dress, I'll wear blue," he said, kissing her forehead during one of their many stops. They were still well ahead of Andrew and Praxis, Scorpius being a quick walker and Iris always able to keep up. "Blue sounds perfect," he decided, kissing her deeply to avoid an more conversation on it. "I'll write father in the morning," he murmured against her lips, not ready to stop this one yet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:52 am

Iris was going to argue, since she was quite sure that green would be lovely as well--her favorite colours just happened to be blue thats all-- but he silenced her. When he kissed her she just closed her eyes and smiled, knowing he was tricking her again. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his as her arms slipped around him. As he spoke against her lips she chuckled and nodded a bit into the kiss before attacking his lips again. She was so happy about what was going on now.

Praxis leaned into him as they walked around. Everyone else could be afraid of Andrew if they wanted. She thought he wasn't all that scary but that was partly because she was scary also. After all, she murdered a girl in front of an entire class by ripping her heart out of her chest. Yeah, that called for a little fear. It didn't stop the girls from lingering on him and that made her just want to burst their ear drums. No one was going to have Andrew but she, she'd make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 am

Scorpius kissed her passionately, deeply, but he kept it clean for now. Sure they'd fooled around and such on the couch, but Scorpius respected her for not wanting to go too far.... don't get him wrong, he wanted nothing more at this moment than to slip off somewhere and make love to her.... but he couldn't break her trust that way. Finally he broke the kiss, breathing out deeply. "We've got to stop," he said with a slight chuckle. Anymore of this hungry kissing and he'd be far too compelled to find a place to slip off to. Merlin she drove him mad, but he loved it. He loved the forced self control, somehow he found it sexy of her.

Andrew was fine with her possessiveness, he found it nothing short of sexy and he would never find another woman who would fight to keep him like Praxis would. He didn't like the fact that Lazarus was going to be here for the wedding, but when Andrew really thought about it he knew Praxis wouldn't stray. And if she did, well he'd kill them both and be done with contact with others other than his Dark Lady, and that would be it. He scoffed at a passing group of girls, and tilted Praxis' head up for a hungry kiss. Seeing other females after him only made him want to make them hurt. Normally that could be accomplished just by kissing his love, but this time he stopped in the middle of the street and cupped her cheeks with both hands, kissing her so deeply even he had to pull away before escalating it. He smiled gently down at her, "I love you," he said, kissing her cheek and continue their walk.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:35 am

Iris made a soft sighing sound as they kissed. She slipped her hands around him and leaned into him, kissing and loving on him. Sure she wouldn't have said she never wanted to lay with him but...well...she wasn't going to just jump at a chance to have sex. Her mother had always said she wasn't to do that, even though she was a veela. Iris smiled as they kissed until it was pulled apart. When he said they had to stop she giggled a little and smiled. "Alright," she whispered before leaning into him and finishing their walk back to the castle.

Praxis was actually happy tha Lazarus was coming. Sure she wish they could meet again at a different time but if he would only meet with her at the wedding then so be it. She did miss him, he was a good friend once upon a time ago. When Andrew ended that friendship four years ago Lazarus graduated and Praxis never heard from him again even though she tired. Oh well. She had Andrew and that was all that mattered. When Praxis heard the giggling, whispering little girls who thought and talked about her Andrew she started to get mad. Then her lips were against his and she was happy again. As he cupped her face she slipped her arms up against his shoulders and kissed him back deep enough that she radiated again. When their lips seporated Praxis gave him another quick peck and smiled. "I love you too," with that she laid her head on his shoulder and walked with him still.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

Scorpius walked her the rest of the way back to the castle, every now and then doing or saying something, anything to make her smile or giggle. Once they got back he asked her to meet him back in the common room. He changed into sleep attire quickly, grinning as he was barely able to see red hair through the tiny opening in Lysander's bed, and went back out to the common room to fall asleep on the couch with his bride to be.

He walked happily. So what if Lazarus would be there. If he even tried to ruin Andrew's wedding night, the vampire would tear him apart no problem. He'd lost Praxis twice now; once to a death that was faked, and once to death itself. He would not lose her again, not for anyone. Even if he lost his life, be it by Valhalla or Desdemona's hand, he would kill the brat before letting him push Andrew aside. Once they got back to the castle, Andrew walked with her slowly to the common room. Unlike Iris and Scorpius, these two could spend the night in their own dorms, and so after a last fleeting kiss he let her go to her dorm, obviously tired. Andrew himself sat down in front of the fire, holding that bottle of alcoholic blood. After staring at the emerald green fire for a few minutes, he popped open the bottle again and started drinking casually.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am

Iris couldn't help smiling or giggling around Scorpius. She ran off to her dorm to get dressed before she came back downstairs. Her hair was down and she wore a simple night dress of white that clung to her figure. She was comfortable in it. After grabbing a blanket to curl up under she laid on the couch with her Scorpius and yawned. Moments later she was falling into a peaceful and happy sleep with him.

When they entered she turned around to face him, drapped her arms over his shoulders, and gave him a loving, passionate kiss. Moments later she slipped away and took a last glance around. This was where everything somewhat started just under a year ago. Of course it was out in the forest where it really began but...this is where things moved on from after that. With a smile on her lips now, Praxis went to her dorm and got dressed. The other girls were either asleep or ignored her as she slipped into her bed and put up magical protection. She had woken up once or twice before with the girls trying to mutter some attack on her and she wasn't having any more of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2