Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins/Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 am

Praxis felt like she was drowning. She cried so hard as she hid her face in her hands. This was all in her mind of course but she was only half aware of that. Within moments she heard something wailing and looked up. There, laying a few feet from her was a bundle that was wiggling, wailing. She got up and, drying her eyes, picked it up. There, now laying in her arms, was a baby. Her baby. Her tears came again, but they were happy tears. She sat down and began rocking the baby in her arms. "Shh Shh...its okay...shhh" the baby kept crying until at last she sung for it. Slowly it began to coo and giggle, making Praxis beam. If only Andrew could see...he'd be happy too... She could feel his silent tears and wanted so despritly to open her eyes, but she didn't want to leave the baby.

In reality her body started to glow. She wasn't controling it really, it was her emotions and her want of him to see that was controling it. Feathers started to appear along her hairline until at last her crown was re-created. The largest feather curled and pressed against his forehead, pulling him into her mind.

When Andrew appeared she smiled and stood up, holding the baby in her arms. She didn't say anything but motioned for him to come see what a wonderful bundle they had created. The child was very pale, nearly as pale as the white blanket around it, and had silver tinted hazel eyes with blood stained brown hair. As it cooed, the baby showed it's little vampire fangs.

"Don't use your wish on them. The child will be fine...we'll have to get one of Praxis' own kind here to monitor her though. I don't know enough about her race. None of us do, we only just found out she isn't a harpy." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. The fur that lined his vest/jacket puffed up as he put it back on. "The baby will never kill her. It'll come close at birth, that I'm sure either way, but it wont kill her. As for Andrew changing, fat chance. He doesn't even understand fully whats going on." He looked at the door then her. "Come on, I need more ingredients. I mean it this time." He held out his hand for her and once she took it they walked outside, apperiating on the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Victoire made to remind him they were supposed to let Andrew know before they left, but he had dragged her away too quickly. She followed him of course, as she always would, and they were gone once outside the border of Andrew's charms.

Andrew lay there with her, astonished as her body began glowing and her crown slowly began to come out. He was first worried it was going to hurt her or the baby, but after a moment he couldn't help feeling calmer. He eyed the feather but chose to trust she wasn't going to curse him and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he looked around. There was Praxis and... what was that? He approached cautiously, slowly, and once his eyes were on the baby in her arms he was transfixed. He reached a hand out and touched the infants cheek. It was a boy, he could see that. Andrew forgot all about wanting a girl in this moment and when his mouth opened Andrew let a smile take him over. He had fangs. "He's beautiful," Andrew whispered, afraid anything louder would hurt him. He felt horrible for his actions earlier. "I'm sorry," he told her again, looking up with his hand still on the small infants face. "she was right... my jealousy's going to kill the magic we've begun... I won't let it happen again," he told her honestly. He would try his best to put it aside for now. Ugh the challenge that was going to be... but as he looked between her and the baby, Andrew decided it was worth it. He would sacrifice anything for these two, anything at all.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:39 pm

[[ooc: Ash and Vikky wont be posted elsewhere they will just come back later]]

Praxis, still silent, looked up at him as he touched the child cheek. The baby didn't falter. It wiggled an arm free of the blanket and its fingers, with long claw like nails similar to Praxis', wrapped around Andrew's finger. They didn't cut him, but the grip was stronger than one would think a baby could have. It showed how easy the baby had broken her rib. She moved so she stood next to Andrew and smiled, glad beyond all else that he was her mate. The boy was perfect. She looked up at him, her hair spilling over her shoulder and giving the child something to play with. Her lips curled in a knowing smile as she gazed at her lover and then at her baby. Rubbing the other cheek of the child with the back of her fingers, she started to hum. The child instantly started cooing lovingly, as if it's mother's voice was all it needed. Eventually she stopped again and the baby whined but began playing with Andrew's hand instead. She turned to him. "Your jealousy is fine...we both love it for the protection it gives us," she spoke for herself and the child now. "Just please, don't get mad at me because of it. Use your jealous on others. Whisper to me with your mind your disdain but do not be angered with me. I only turned to Ash for the babe's sake." her eyes turned to him again and they were bright, glowing with love for both he and the child. After a long pause she rubbed the baby's cheek again and hummed a little. "We need to think of a name...a perfect name for our perfect little babe." she started to sing a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Andrew was quiet for a moment before he spoke. He wasn't angry with her anymore, but he had to tell her how she made him feel. "I'm sorry. The reason I got so angry, more hurt really, was because you kept it from me to begin with... please don't do that again..." The baby was playing with his fingers, waving them about. "He has the strength of a god's child... Our son will be a god," he said fondly. "Now that we know he's a boy, we'll have to pick the perfect name indeed. One he likes..." Andrew thought for a moment. "He's the sunshine of our life... the little god of sunshine..." he whispered gently, the baby happily waving Andrew's hand around. Andrew was in a bliss at this moment, a bliss he never wanted to leave but knew he'd have to. "What do you think? you are the mother after all. I make most decisions for us, why don't you make this one..." he said gently, kissing her forehead. "Besides, when we have our girl I want an Emma, no debate." Andrew's tone was rather childish, enough to crack a smile on even Desdemona, but he couldn't help it. He wanted an Emma. Andrew took to waving the childs' hands about while he gave Praxis the room to pick a name.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Praxis nodded then whispered to explain, the humming stopped was fine with the baby since Andrew was now playing with him. "I didn't know...Victoire had checked the wound before you two entered...I was telling you both, I beg forgiveness." She looked up at him with swimming eyes, her heart ache could be felt in the air and even the baby started to wiggle and whine. When Andrew forgave her she smiled softly and the baby let out a soft whimper before moving to face it's mother. She shifted it in her arms so it's head was against her breast as she crossed her arms, holding it protectively to her heart. At Andrew's 'god' comment she couldn't help but chuckle her soft, song-like chuckle that rang like bells in the room. She looked down at the baby and listened to everything he said. After the silence came, a bit after his Emma comment that had her grinning from ear to ear, she started to sing. It was an old Greek Lullaby that wasn't in her language --but sounded similar so it was clear it was Greek-- about the gods of old. The ended with a single note and word, "Helios." The baby giggled and she smiled. She turned and looked up at Andrew. "Helios."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:22 pm

"Of course I forgive you," he told her as if she needn't ask for it. And truthfully she didn't, he wasn't angry with her. He just wanted her to know how he felt is all. "I love it," he told her when she gave him a name. "You like that, Helios?" He said in a cooing voice, not worried about weakness here, not inside her mind. "Our little Helios." After some time Andrew reached out for him. When he took the child he felt a new... power come over him. And everything seemed to click in his head. He knew what he had to do from this moment on and not even a pack of werewolves would take her from him. Andrew sighed a little. He wasn't sure Praxis knew much about Vampires and their claiming process, so he asked. "How much do you know about what I have to do to claim you?" he asked her, his eyes shifting from the infant Helios he was bouncing gently to her. "Do you know anything about it at all? Tell me what you know and I'll fill in any blanks for you." He waited to hear whatever she knew about it, ready to clarify anything she was unsure of or didn't know. All the while he played with the child.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Praxis moved so the baby...Helios...could shift from her arms to his. As Andrew held him she moved forward and gently kissed the child's forehead. He cooed and both it's little hands went to her cheeks as if trying to feel out all the details of her. She smiled and stayed close until he giggled then she stood again, feeling bare without the child in her arms. She smiled all the same. "His name," she said softly, "means made of a fiery passion...or made of the sun..." she chuckled softly and fixed the blanket when it started to shift over him. When he asked about claiming she chuckled. "We've been needing to have this talk...your not the only one who has some claiming to do." She smiled softly, her lips curling in a mysterious way.

"As for vampire claiming...I know only what someone...threatened to do to me once." Her eyes cast down. Within moments the baby was crying and wiggling around as if in pain. She shoot her head, whispering no and shh before she tried to think of something else. She looked up at Andrew and did her best to remember everything from the beginning of the year. Finally the baby calmed down and she let out a deep breath. "....I don't know anything about it. You'll have to tell me." she whispered with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Andrew tried to help her calm the baby. Finally, once he was calmed Andrew too kissed his forehead and handed him back. He knew she liked holding him and he didn't want to deprive it of her. He could hold Helios when he was born. "Well, I've got to put you into basically a sleep. Nothing about me claiming you is going to hurt you. Whatever you were threatened wasn't true," he told her seriously. Andrew didn't know what had happened to her, but as his father begged for his life and realized Andrew wasn't going to reward it, he had said many things. Those things didn't matter so much now, but it still bothered him slightly. "You'll sleep for exactly one hundred and sixty eight hours. Seven full days. I have to put you to sleep at precisely midnight, by the stars not a clock, and every night again at precisely midnight I have to feed from you, about a cup each time. It will not hurt Helios or you, you regenerate blood much quicker when you're sleeping. I will ensure that you, and he, are fed each day and taken care of. At midnight on the seventh night I'll feed from your heart directly, and you'll replenish with my blood. But I can't change you, if I do you'll become a vampire rather than me claiming you. Anyway, I'll need Desdemona to recite the enchantment for me while I'm drinking and feeding you. Then I'll say the spell to wake you and you'll be mine, with a mark over your heart. I'm not sure what the mark looks like, I never saw my mothers and I've never claimed another. Oh and I'll have to keep extra watch over you while all this is going on... your scent will be loads stronger, and my brother won't be the only visitor. However he's not stupid enough to try anything, he knows I'd eliminate him without problem, but he may be willing to help me. Hell by then maybe he'll be ready to claim someone himself" He chuckled as he said that. He let all of this sink in before he sat down and asked, "Now what do you have to do to claim me? I know women are the dominant gender in your race, and I'm perfectly fine with being claimed." He grinned a little at her, that was a big step for Andrew. Any female would know that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 pm

When he was done explaining what he would do to her she held Helios out to him. She knew she felt empty but this was her mind. She could see her future child whenever she wished. Sitting beside him, her eyes looked down at the child as she laid her head against his shoulder, chuckling. "Females aren't so much Dominant. If the males could live longer we'd all be equal. Rank means nothing of gender. The claiming is the same for either side. For one, we will end up having two weddings. One wherever we choose, with all of our friends," she moved to kneel beside him and wrap her arms around him, looking at him and the baby and nuzzling him slightly. "The other will have to be in Greece. I can't claim you anywhere else." she chuckled and kissed his cheek as she looked down at Helios. "The whole process is kind of difficult...I don't remember it all since I didn't bother learning it. I never thought I'd take a mate. Let alone a True mate. I do know one thing about it though...." she moved away from him only slightly to look him in the eyes. "It gives you the choice to join us....and I mean...physically...be like us." she wasn't sure how to explain. Helios cooed at the news and Andrew could probably feel something flutter against his fingers, coming from the boy's back.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:27 pm

he took his child again, seeing his precious son made his heart, which was cold most of the time, flutter in his chest. he thought about what she said but wasn't really sure about it. "I'm not sure I'd be up for that. Changing my heritage is like... I dunno, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I like being a vampire..." Andrew wasn't against her race, and had no qualms with any of them, say for Orestes, but he wasn't sure he wanted to give up what he was... what he'd been since birth. "I'd have to think on it... a lot." he told her finally, looking down at his son. If they truly wanted him to do it, he most likely would, but for now Andrew liked being what he was and would like it to stay that way... he supposed he just didn't like the idea of change all that much, but he wasn't sure yet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Praxis didn't seem disappointed. No, far from it. She chuckled and moved so her fingers were around his chin, pulling him over to look at her. "Andrew, my lovely vamp, you don't understand. You wouldn't stop being what you are. You would always be a vampire, first and foremost. All that would change is..." she paused for a second as if she was realizing what she was saying. A sad look came to her face. "Never mind." She shook her head, realizing what it meant if she some how got him to agree. moving back behind him, she laid her head against his shoulder blade so he couldn't see her face as she thought. The baby, knowing her pain, didn't protest her change in words or mood. He just played with anything on Andrew that came near him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 am

"No, no... tell me... please?" Andrew changed his tone as soon as he realized it was a little demanding. He didn't want her upset, and he had just promised to be nice always at least while she's pregnant. He refused to go back on a promise, it was about the only thing he'd held on to for years. Promises. "I told you all I know, you're turn." he said carefully as he tickled the baby a little. He looked over his shoulder at her, his very gaze begging her to tell him, asking her not to leave things out. "If I would still be a Vampire, what would change?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 am

She hated those eyes, hated them to hell and back simply because they were her own weapon against him. She hated her ways being turned against her. Moving her hands up his back slowly, Praxis wrapped her arms around him against and moved her head to ease near his neck with her lips press just behind his ear so when she spoke she spoke into him more than before. "...You'll be like me...you'll gain wings...some kind that would match your species. You end up gaining the pain of the race...and have other abilities...it changes depending on race and I have no clue what that means for you...it doesn't happen often love, believe me. The only time it happens is when all the men die off for a time...in truth...mating outside our kind is forbidden...the race isn't suppose to be tainted unless there is absolute need. You'd be given a rank and a role...a whole life in the land. They would teach you their ways, show you how to do all they did, and take you into their homes to show you. In the end...you'd be like a Titan from the secrets of Greece Gods. Not one of us, but so much more than man...You'd be cursed...like I am..." with that her head dipped and she finally wished she had told him nothing.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

"I may consider it," he told her finally, after thinking for what felt like a very long moment. he played with the baby a bit more, leaning his head back so that he could kiss Praxis square on the lips deliberately. "We've got time before these things happen... well, not much before I have to claim you but still. I have to do so within the next month or so, before your pregnancy starts to really show. I'm too afraid it would hurt the baby to wait longer. Huh, Helios. The sooner I claim mommy the easier I'll be able to protect you both," Andrew spoke in a very gentle voice when he spoke to his son. he kissed the infants forehead, smiling now. His fangs were visible though they were retracted, as he hid nothing with his smile now. "We should go back soon, love," he told her though. "Our other children are in hysterics right now. They want to know you're alright." He gave his son another look, and another forehead kiss, before handing him back to his mother.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 am

Praxis frowned and whispered, not sure if he could even hear her, "...I don't want you to...." She was afraid he would feel her pain. She didn't want that. Not on him, not on her children. In truth she hoped Helios would take nothing more than those claws from her. She prayed to creatures and gods she didn't believe in just so he would go through life peacefully...happily. She wanted...needed to spare him from that. Praxis smiled as he spoke to Helios, a motherly smile. He was a wonderful, wonderful man. Nodding, she took the baby back into her arms and kissed his forehead. The baby cooed and wiggled but soon disappeared in a ball of bright white light. Soon the light flooded over them and they were released from her mind. She frowned, her eyes still closed, as her feathers began to recede. When her eyes finally opened she looked up at him and let out a soft whimper. Her body still hurt slightly. Closing her eyes, she just tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:45 am

"It's alright," Andrew whispered gently, kissing her. "I'm going to let them in. They'll be going nuts my now." He left her side only for a moment. When he opened the door both of the children were rushing down to them. Dreama through herself into his arms, sobbing, and he placed a gentle hand on Cyprus before letting them into the room. "Just be careful okay. The baby hurt her earlier and she's healing." he said to the young boy. he seemed to understand because he approached Praxis carefully. Andrew carried Dreama over, rubbing her back gently. "Shh, it's alright. Mommy's alright. See?" H e said, setting Dreama beside Praxis on the bed. "gentle, remember," he reminded her firmly, but still softly. Andrew stood beside his love while the children seemed to check her over, a fatherly smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 am

Hurt or not, she rose up and leaned back on the pillow. Merlin help me...how did my mother go through this...if this is just two...three months into my pregnancy...what will happen from here. Her eyes darted to the window and looked out at the sky that was pinking. Mother...I wish you were here...I need your guidance... Before the children came in she forced a smile on her lips, sweet and motherly. The moment they came close she opened her arms to them. Dreama cuddled in beside her, grabbing her dress and weeping as Cyprus stood beside her, in front of Andrew, and hugged her tightly. She stroked each of their back and hummed to them, whispering sweet songs and stories from Greece to sooth them. When finally Dreama stopped crying enough to speak, she broke Praxis' heart just a tad.

"Mommy! The baby is bad, it's mean, it hurt mommy!" she sobbed and clung to Praxis, her nailed fingers digging into her dress and ripping it without meaning to. "Get rid of it mommy, no get hurts mommy please!"

Cyprus nodded. They didn't understand what a 'baby' was. When Praxis started speaking to them in their language they exchanged teary-eyed looks and then nodded.

"O-okay mommy..." she looked up at Andrew, sniffling. "Daddy no let mommy get hurt? No want mommy hurt!" she started to cry again, with made Cyprus cry again as well.

Praxis sighed and moved over just slightly. She motioned for Cyprus to sit beside her as she held them both. Doing the one thing she know would sooth them, she began to sing. It was a lullaby but not like the one sung to Helios in her mind but another, and it was sung in a motherly, soothing way. She eased the children into a light daze-like sleep before drying their eyes and letting them cuddle to her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:11 am

"I won't," Andrew assured Dreama, rubbing their backs as well. Truthfully he wasn't quite sure what to do. He could only repeat those words, "I won't," a few times, hoping it wouldn't happen again. It broke his thawing heart to see them like this, but all he could do was hope with all his might that the rest of this pregnancy went smoothly. He too fell into a daze while she sang, fixated on her eyes and lips as they moved.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

Eventually she looked up at Andrew and gave him a soft, sad smile. Patting the bed beside where Cyprus laid, she wanted him to come to her. When he was closer she took his hand and gave it a squeeze before beginning her song again. She wanted to let the children rest and Andrew rest as well if he needed to. It didn't take too long for the two wonderful children to fall asleep in her arms, Cyprus with his head on her stomach and Dreama with her head on her hip. She brushed their hair with one hand and held Andrew's with the other. She wanted to rest with her family and he was the vital part of that. She couldn't rest without him. Oh no, not without him. She had learned already what would happen and she didn't want to scare her baby again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 am

Slowly Andrew's eyes got heavier and heavier. He shifted Dreama, her not even stirring as if to wake, so that she lay between himself and Praxis, curled so that she still lay on her hip. He rested his head in the crook of her neck and slid and arm under her. The other was protectively around his family, over Dreama, Praxis' waist, and his hand resting on Cyprus' back. he didn't want to sleep, to leave them unprotected. what if he didn't wake up? What if he slept through something happening to any one of his four loves? Soon those fears disappeared as he drifted off into his dreams and thoughts of Praxis and their family and all that it could be.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 am

Praxis stayed awake for a while. She looked at each of their faces and couldn't help but smile. This was it, this was absolutely perfect. It was her family... she loved the image of it. Even after her vision she thought it would be a while yet until they were a family. She thought, and wanted, a few more months or years with Andrew to herself. Now she realized she'd have her husband and her baby without fears. But beside all that, she'd have her two young babes. She had cried so when they had to leave Dreama and Cyprus. Now that they were back she was smiling so much she thought her face would freeze. Grinning, she decided they would all have to go to Greece so the two could be properly adopted and she could ask them where they would rather stay. It was their choice and she knew that even if it hurt, she'd be with them and hold them tight. She loved them. Finally, Praxis shifted to kiss Andrew's forehead before she cuddled close to him and drifted into sleep herself.

A snow storm started outside and the sound of heavy paws in the snow was silent as something crept toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Andrew did not hear a noise, but he felt his very skin prickle. That is what caused him to wake. His eyes shot open and he glanced around the room. After checking the three to be sure they were alright, he slid from the bed without waking them. Andrew sniffed the air, but the smell was outside and he didn't really know what it was from such a distance. The bedroom was underground and toward the back of the house, so it could be hard to find should anyone break in. He had an uneasy feeling, his fangs began to elongate and he grabbed the orb out of his cloak pocket. Should anything happen at least he'd have Ash as an ally. His wand was clutched tightly in his hand, but truthfully he rarely used it for defense or attacking. he rather liked the combat, but there was no room for error while she was carrying his child. he wouldn't lose her, Helios, Dreama, or Cyprus to anything or anyone. He locked the door and waited, patiently, for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm

At first glance it would appear that the creature was a Chimera as it landed in the field. From far away that appearance would stand but anyone who got close enough would see the difference in wings and head shape. It was a griffin, not a Chimera. The beast let out a wicked cry as it galloped toward the manor. A few house elves tried to stop it but magic was bounced off its body before it could be touched. Holding up a massive claw, the creature cut down the doors of the manor and looked inside. It was too large to enter but it let out a massive cry that shook the house to the core. It's massive forearm tried to get in, clawing at everything it could. The house started to creak as if it were in pain.

The children let out whimpers as the noise came to their ears. They hid under the covers and clung to Praxis as they slipped back into a deep sleep, shielded from the horrible sound.

Praxis didn't wake or wince but she did move her arms to cover Dreama and Cyprus' heads. Something told her to protect them from the horrid noise the griffin was making.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Andrew dropped the orb as soon as he heard it. As the smoke began to clear he was already gone. the danger would be obvious upon Ash's, or Ash and Victoire's arrival. He darted from the room silently, sneaking his way to the front. As soon as he caught site of the beast his fangs were at full length. he'd be damned if he let that son of a bitch get to them without a fight. He tried a few spells but it was useless. With a slight, all too pleased grin, Andrew pocketed his wand, through his cloak out of the way and let his fingers flex a little. "I've been waiting for something to do..." he grumbled a little, trying to find a quick way to handle the beast he knew a little about gryffins, the basic how-to, but it wasn't that simple. Andrew could see this creature had been influenced by someone or something and had a real need to destroy his house. This angered Andrew and he let himself take his full vampiric form, his face hardening, his eyes forming slits his fingers gaining black claws. He let out a dangerous hiss and lunged for the beast, but he was swatted aside. He definitely needed a distraction fro this... but right now he didn't have one. So, he improvised. He let out a high frequencies sound, something he'd gained from Hrujkan's blood, and his eyes glowed silver. As the beast yelled in pain at the ear splitting sound, Andrew lunged again. He caught hold of the great being, biting it hard in the shoulder blade. When it winced, roared, and reared away from the door he prepared to take it outside, but it was back in the frame within seconds, extremely pissed off and the house trembled under it's terrible force. Andrew tried again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 pm

It was the high frequency sound that finally woke Praxis up from her needed rest. Her eyes were black with only the darkest of magenta in slits to see through. As she gazed at the ceiling she seemed to see past it, right to where Andrew was. She let out her own screech and moved to get up but the children were clinging to her. She whined softly, not sure what to do. Protect her children, or help her mate? She couldn't bring the children into danger but she couldn't just let Andrew fight alone. Finally she let out a silent alarm that shook the forest around the house.

Nyssa sored into the air and started to dive at the beast. She splattered her tar over the griffin's head, attaching to it and pulling it back slightly. The Griffin roared angrily, the tar poisoning it. It was too heavy, too big, but she did her best to continue the attack. Eventually the griffin clawed at her, sending her flying across the meadow. The large bird fell into a heap of boiling tar, motionless.

Ash appeared and he saw the creature within seconds. He was about to send Victoire away when Nyssa came flying over head and hit the ground, making a crater. He knew this was bad. "Go check on the bird before Praxis beheads us all. Don't touch it directly, it's pure poison." With that he was off with a howl. Hrukjan appeared from the forest, galloping beside him until he jumped onto her back, going toward the griffin. He wasn't very skilled with dealing with these types of beasts but he did know one thing about them, they were immune to magic. Cursing he had only one idea, get it away from the house. Hrukjan ran around to get its attention, using her magic to make even more powerful sound waves with her howls. "If I ever needed strength..." Ash mumbled to himself as he locked his arms around the beast's tail and started to pull, trying his best. The best dug it's nails into the frozen ground, making it harder, but he was able to pull it a little. He let out a howl, Hrukjan upped her attack. The Griffin moved it's claws from the ground to its ears and he was able to pull it far enough away that Andrew could get out of the house. "Dammit what the hell happened?" He yelled when he saw Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 pm

In his head Andrew called to Praxis. Don't you dare come up here... You keep all three of our children safe, don't panic... he begged her in his head. it would only make things worse should she come up. Andrew braced himself and between Ash and Nyssa, the beast was pulled from the doorway. Andrew had immense speed, and dashed from the house. "you want me... come get me." he seemed to have the same idea as Ash did, and the Gryffin began to turn to him. "Yeah... come get me." he sneered at the beast and as it lunged for him he dropped to the ground. When it ran over him, he sunk his claws into the breasts breast, biting as hard as he could in its neck. His venom spilled into it, and he began to drink its blood. As long as they could keep it busy Andrew could drain it. If he was disconnected he would just try again. Eventually the beast would be close to empty and would keel over, as long as Ash and Hrukjan continued to keep it focused on them.

Before Ash even finished his words Victoire darted to the mutation's side. Her skin not only prickled, but she began to change. Her face grew a birds beak and wings thrust themselves out of her back, ripping her shirt but not her bra. As the shirt fell away she let out a dangerous screech. her hand rested on Nyssa's beak, the only thing not covered in tar, and she hummed an eerie lullaby. As Nyssa rose they flew around the gryffin together, keeping it's focus so that Andrew and Ash could take care of it. When she got close enough she clipped its ear clean off with the sharpness of her beak, and let out another screech. However, her transformation, rarely used, didn't last too long. As she began to change back the Gryffin swatted her out of the air like a fly. She hit the ground hard, rolling out of the way, and coughed a bit. That feeling of being full had encompassed her and she could feel two broken ribs. Rather than staying down, Victoire tried to get up, never letting things like this keep her grounded. She knew that meant she was an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins/Clementine Manor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next