Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins/Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Andrew ate very slowly, his eyes on Praxis until Ash spoke. He nodded, took the vial, and said farewell to Ash. Now he just couldn't keep his eyes off her, the way she was eating and he knew it was to tease him, did just what she wanted it to. "Why does it bother you so?" he asked her, almost pleadingly, as an elf took Ash's dishes out of the room. He had not even taken a sip of the blood in the glass yet. "Why does it bother you that I don't want to hurt you or the baby? Why is that not alright to you? Don't you realize it's because I love you..." Andrew's tone sounded angered at first, but fell to a rather quiet plead for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Licking the juice from her lips, Praxis watched him with that look. Just that look that couldn't be described. "It doesn't bother me...And I know its done in love, but I don't like it. I just hate thinking that someone else is supporting you...it makes me feel useless....but more importantly...you could have told me without just taking a glass of blood in front of me without warning." She pouted slightly and pushed her food away even though it was apparent she was still hungry. "I'm glad you don't want to hurt us, and I would understand that fine...I just don't want to be useless to you...."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:52 pm

At this Andrew stood from his chair and pulled her up gently. "You are far from useless, my love." he said, his anger and what no melting away instantly. "I need you more than anything else in this world. That," he said, pointing to the glass, "is pigs blood. The closest thing to humans blood one can find. It's what I was living off when you left, and I know I can survive on it." He cupped her face gently with both hands, begging her eyes to look into his. "I cannot survive without you. I can't. I'm sorry I didn't warn you, you're right, I should have." He pulled her close to him, his arms moving to hug her carefully. "As soon as you give birth I'll celebrate by taking a drink from you, alright? I just... I just couldn't live with myself if I killed my own child." He looked into her eyes, magenta and bright as they were, and he smiled a little. "And if Ash says it won't hurt you, or the baby, I'll take some from you every now and then." He kissed her gently and let her sit back down. "Now, please eat some more, I know you're still hungry, I can see it. I promise I won't drink another humans blood. I won't even settle for anything less than a glass of pigs blood." He was trying his best to get her to be okay with it, practically begging her to in his head.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Kissing him back gently, she decided to be okay with it. Before sitting back down she nuzzled his neck slightly, kissing his cheek to show she was okay and loved him with all her demented heart. As soon as she sat down, however she remembered how hungry she was started to eat again. "...I'm fine with it..." she said between bites and swallows, "...And if it worries you I'll be okay with you drinking that until the baby is born but...if you start getting weak or something we'll have to talk to Ash about it...." After a while of eating she finally decided she was full and yawned softly. All the fruit was gone and most of the vegetables were too. The baby could eat. She eventually got up and yawned before sitting back up, suddenly really tired.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:30 pm

"Deal," he told her, nibbling his peach slices. He drank the blood down quickly, now that she was going to at least try to be alright with it. "Are you tired" he asked stupidly, before standing and helping her up again. "C'mon," he walked to the bedroom with her, leaving the dishes for the house elves to take care of. He let her lay down and slipped his shirt off before moving to the dresser. Atop it was a long box. "I still have one more thing for you," he said, opening it with his back to her. He completely shielded her view, and before he turned he spoke. "This is not for every day wear, but you'll know that once you see it. I would love if you'd wear it to the engagement party/baby shower, though." Finally he turned to her, holding up an extravagant necklace. He figured it'd be just her style, with pink and magenta and purple stones in it. He brought it to her so she could look at it.

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 2heagyq
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Praxis was confused for a minute. Since when were they having an engagement party? and when was this baby shower. But her thoughts were slashed down by that necklace. Sure maybe it was a little too pink for her but the odd design was right up her alley. She sat up on the bed, her eyes shining with the light coming off the jewels, before she got up and walked over to him. "...You...spend way too much on me..." she murmured as she looked at the necklace. "...That is too good for me...far too good..." She blushed slightly and looked up at him, love burning in her eyes. "Your way too good to me Andrew...how did I ever get you..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Andrew smiled. He was so happy she liked it. However, he shook his head. "You are sadly mistake. I believe you are too good for me, and you're worth the money. Do not make the mistake of thinking you're not. I can provide you with anything you need. Anything you want. Now, I'm not saying take advantage of it, but accept it and love it." He kissed her gently and put the necklace on her for her to see what she looked like with it on. "you're eyes are shining, my dear," he said in her ear, kissing just in front of it. "I love spending money on you, I love taking care of you." He smiled down at her genuinely. "And when the baby comes, and Dream and Cyrus are here, I'll spoil them too."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:22 pm

The white that she had taken from their first joining shimmered as she looked up at him. "You know I'd never take advantage of your money...I'd spend all my father's money if I felt like going on a spree." She whispered back to him as the necklace was slipped over her flesh. "...It's cold..." She closed her eyes and let her fingers trace the gems as she listened to him whisper to her. "mm Andrew your going to be the most wonderful father..." She kissed him quickly, wanting to freeze this moment for a while. But she knew she couldn't and that there would be more moments soon. When their lips parted she stayed close but asked him in a hushed tone, "Whats all this about an engagement party now?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:39 pm

He simply smiled at her. Once she'd finished admiring it, he took he necklace back. "That's something I forgot to tell you. This will always be cold. It'll never heat up. I thought you'd like that." He led her to the bed once he laid it gently on the dresser, and crawled in beside her. "Oh come now, you didn't think you were getting away without a party...." He grinned at her. "I haven't scheduled it yet, and it was Desdemona's idea. But I thought it'd be a good on. We'll get the Malfoy's over here, and the other Death Eaters. And well get everyone else here. It'll be an open party for all of our friends and friends of theirs. What do you say?" he finally asked. He seemed excited, but not quite as excited as he was when they spoke about children. "I think it'd be good for us. A good way to break in the ballroom too." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"Ballroom? What is our house as big as hogwarts?!" She laughs slightly and lets him lay down in the bed before she cuddles to him. "It's so early...I don't want to sleep our day away..." she mumbled mainly to herself with a yawn before she thought over his rant about the party. "...Fine fine fiiine. I'll deal with the party...when is it? There are only a few months until the end of ...the...school year..." she suddenly realized how close their wedding was. Looking up at him, she silently smiled
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 pm

"Well, Dezzi's... out of reach of contact right now so.." He smirked a little, having an idea as to where she'd gone. "But as soon as she gets back she'll want to check on you I'm sure. Then we'll tell her you've accepted the party. Then we'll have it soon. That way we can still get married this summer." He smiled down at her, as if he knew her thoughts and shared them. "Alright, so no sleeping the day away then. But there's still plenty of day left, we just ate lunch. Tell you what, I'm not looking forward to any more episodes, so why don't you nap and I'll wake you in a few hours. Then we'll explore the land. I'll bring food with us and we'll have a picnic for dinner." He thought out loud, giving her forehead a kiss. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm

"Sounds perfect~" She whispered back with another soft yawn. Cuddling to him, her arm wrapping around him and her head laying on his bare chest with a smile on her lips, she let herself drift slightly. "Andrew..." she whispered a bit as she started to doze. "I love you...thank you....so ...much..." before she could explain she was knocked out, asleep and deeply too. She didn't wake up until he woke her a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:11 am

Andrew lay there, stroking her hair, keeping her cooled wit his bare skin, while she slept. He didn't move until an hour or so after she'd passed out, and only long enough to get ice to lay on her head and stomach and just above her breastbone. He wanted to save the vile until she overheated, but he wanted to keep her cool while she slept. Of course he had to charm the ice not to melt against her skin. He then went to put together a picnic basket full of fruits, vegetables, and some chicken. He wandered the house for a little while, preparing for Dream and Cyrus t some and live with them, and by the time he was done it was time to wake his love. He went to the bedroom and sat beside her sleeping form. He took the ice packs away and bent to kiss her lips. When she kissed back he knew she was awake, and smiled. "Are you ready for our walk, my love?" he asked her, his lips only millimeters away from hers. Once she answered him he kissed her softly. "It's cooled down quite a bit," he told her. "But I bought you something. Your last gift for today," he said, handing her a box. Inside was her favorite type of jacket, a deep royal purple color. He smiled at her. "You may want to put it on, it'll keep you both warm."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 am

Praxis woke up just moments before she felt the bed dip beside her but was still tired so she kept her eyes closed and her form still. Loosing the ice made her frown slightly but gaining Andrew was two times better. She kissed him back and smiled. "I'm ready..." she grinned as another kiss sent shivers down her spine. To think, a year ago neither thought anything more about the other in terms of 'relationships' or anything of the sort...at least not that she knew of. "You keep saying last gift and then keep bringing more things...silly Andrew." chuckling she waited until he was showed her the jacket before she half tackle hugged him. "have I said I love you today because I'll totally beat myself if I haven't!" She kissed him again, trying to show all the love she felt but that didn't work out exactly as planned. "Mmm I love you I love you I love you."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:49 pm

He caught her of course,kissing her back with just as much feeling, if not more. "You have actually, but I love hearing it so... more?" He chuckled at her multiple 'I love you's, and slipped the jacket on her. "C'mon, I've got a picnic basket ready for us, and a blanket by the door. I've already told the house elves to send Ash where we'll be, so he'll find us there. We'll just head back when he gets here." He smiled down at his love. He couldn't wait to make her his bride, then it would all be set. He knew were his mother alive she'd have smacked him for doing the whole family/wedding thing backwards, but oh well. His smile faded as he thought about that. His mother would never know of her grandchildren... He pushed the thought aside for now, wanting to enjoy the night with her as much as they had enjoyed the day.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Praxis loved the coat, of course, and for many reasons. Mainly because it was old and would fit her no matter how huge she got from being pregnant. It was a cloak, which the top and the hood wrapped around the shoulders and another cloth dripped down from it to linger on the floor so warmth was trapped inside. "A picnic huh? That's more corny than I thought possible from you." Smiling, she leaned into him and couldn't help but smile. "Lets go, I don't think we'll need Ash I feel wonderful today!" she spun around to show this but lost her footing and nearly fell. "Haha, or I will be if I don't fall down!" She laughed a bit and walked with him to get the basket and blanket before leaving their house.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Andrew just watched her, until she lost footing. At this time, he reached out and grabbed her. His expression had gone from a smile to a panicked look and back again in seconds as they almost had a close call. "Careful, love." he said, leading her from the room. He collected everything for their picnic, pulled on a long jet black cloak, and left with her. They walked up behind the house, into the woods, and along a trail he'd made when he'd managed to slip away from her. They walked for about twenty minutes to a clearing before he laid out the blanket he brought. He sent down the basket and held his hand out to her. "Dance with me?" he said gently. Neither of them really danced at balls or anything like that, but he wanted to share a dance with her tonight, if never again. He flicked his wand and music came from the picnic basket. It was her favorite slow song, from when they were younger. "Do you remember this song?" he asked, pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit, thinking he was joking about the dance but when that song played she couldn't help but blush slightly. That song...well she hadn't heard it since they were kids playing around together when they were allowed to, before his father found out what she was. His father....ugh she wouldn't think about it not today! "...Sure..." she put her hand in his and smiled nervously, not sure if she'd remember how to dance. "And of course I remember that song...do you remember the words?" She chuckled a little, remembering when they were kids and they'd each make up lyrics to go to the song. Of course, being the type of song it was, there were no real words, but she use to love listening to him as a child sing and play around. It was always fun and right now...well she couldn't help but smile thinking about it.

Cyrus and Dreama run through a few forest trees and fall on the edge of the meadow, miles from where they are yet, and Dreama sobs. Cyrus tries to calm her down, but even he sobs silently. neither knows where they are or where Praxis and Andrew are but they are determined to find the two, their chosen mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 am

The music slowly grew louder until it filled the clearing and some of the forest. It was alright, they had tons of land back here, there was no one to wake. "Word for word," he answered her softly. Within moments he was singing softly the words he'd sang for her so many years ago. He sang softly and just to her, but he kissed her during pauses and smiled at her gently as he held her close. It was a simple dance they did, Andrew admittedly could not dance for the life of him. So he kept it very simple, but he held her as close as he could without squishing her. When the song finally ended he was kissing her and cupping her cheek. "Are you hungry?" he asked her softly, running his fingers through her hair. He opened the basket and flicked his wand at it. All sorts of plates and bowls floated out, littering a good half of the large blanket. Two empty bowls, plates, and wine goblets floated out to settle as well as a set of silver wear and a crimson napkin for each of them. Everything set itself neatly. A handful of candles floated out next and, with another flick of his wand, they lit up and floated around, giving the darkening area a gently glow. It was getting dark and the stars were shining wonderfully in the window they had to view. He lowered her by her hand, and sat down himself. Another swish of his wand and Orange Juice floated out of the basket, pouring into her goblet. A pop can sized bottle of blood also drifted out and filled Andrew's goblet. "To us," he said as the bottle went back to its place in the basket. He held his glass up and entwined his elbow with hers to take a sip. He then licked his lips and leaned forward to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 am

Praxis couldn't help it, she was nearly pushed to tears of glorious happiness by his actions. Sure she didn't cry but she had that look in her eyes, the look that said there was no way to make this night better. Not one she new about at least.
During the singing of their old song she joined in, singing her old words back to him. The simple dance was perfectly find with her since she didn't do dancing well. Sure she had learned how to dance because of Chor where she was forced to dance once or twice with someone to add effect to the song, but she hated that contact. This was perfect to her. Just...perfect. When the dance was over she had her hands against his chest and was leaning up against him and kissed him back, her love flowing in a magical way that only happens when you absolutely adore someone. Andrew was slowly reproving for the millionth time why she loved him so much and why she wanted to marry him. Oh merlin the wedding...she truthfully was nervous, since she wasn't sure how to act or what she was going to wear exactly yet...or for that matter what she could wear by that time with the pregnancy.
She was snapped back to reality when he spoke. "mmm just a little bit..." she whispered before chuckling at the way the blanket set itself up. She was starting to think this wasn't real. It was all too perfect. Sitting down, her cloak flowing out around her, she watched him, unable to take her eyes from her future husband. Linking arms, a slight chuckle in the movement. "To us." she whispered just before and drank with him. When he came froward, hunting for a kiss, she smiled and closed the gap between them. Kissing him slowly, she let all that love push through her and into him. At least she tried, it was impossible to show him all her love.

Cyrus tilted his head up once he heard music. Motioning to Dreama to get up, they started walking through the Meadow. after a while it started snowing slightly and that itself beat them back from whoever was playing that music. They were fine with dealing with the snow until the music stopped. Now where did they go? Cyrus spread out his bright blue wings, shining slightly for a moment, and covered Dreama and himself so the snow didn't freeze them to death.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Andrew was lost in her eyes for the longest time, at least it felt that way. "Hold on," he said after a while. He froze, holding a hand up to let her know not to speak. "I hear someone... or something..." He stood slowly, hoping with all his being that it was Ash approaching and not something he had to fight. Not tonight... However, the noise was not coming from the direction of the house or the trail he'd made and Andrew let out a frustrated sigh. "Can't have one bloody day of peace, can we..." he mumbled, moving along the edge of the clearing. He'd heard snapping twigs and things. He knew something was out there, and he had to be sure it wasn't anything harmful.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Praxis didn't move other than to put a hand on her stomach. Could she fight like this? What about the baby, would they be okay or would her trying to get away from something hurt her child? She rubbed her stomach and prayed it was just some animal out in the night to eat or something of that sort. A few flakes of snow fell onto her head and she looked up, watching the flakes.

Cyrus and Dreama continued onward but they had covered their faces to the point they no longer could see in front of them. It wasn't until they got over another hilly area that they tripped once more and fell, his wings opening up enough to see what was in front of them. Andrew was only a few feet above them on the next meadow hill. Dreama saw him and started to run, not caring about the cold any more. "Daddy!" She cried. Cyrus was soon after her. Neither had clothing on that was any where close enough to the temperature around them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Andrew thought he saw something move out in the distance. "Stay here," he told Praxis. He knew she could protect herself but he didn't want her looking for a fight. "I'll be right back." And with that he made way for the area he'd thought he'd seen something move. Within minutes however he took off at a run. He heard Dreama yell and knew it was them. He was tackled over by them, and held them tightly to him. He coddled them both for a moment before he struggled to stand, not once letting them go. "You have to be careful with mommy," he told them both gently as he made their way back to Praxis in the clearing. "She's going to have a baby..." He wasn't really sure how to explain it to them, nor how to handle their arrival. All he knew was his family was now here, all of it, and he was glad he'd been working on their room... He set them both down as soon as Praxis was in sight, and they were off. "Gentle!" he called, paranoid about Praxis' safety. "I've no idea how they got here, nor how they found us, but we have to get them back to the house. Quickly," he told her and, flicking his wand, the food went back to the basket. Andrew collected the blanket and basket. He led them back to the house quickly, huddling Dreama to his chest to try and keep her warm. He wrapped his cloak around them both to further his attempt. Once there he called for an elf. "Clothing, and blankets. I need them now," he demanded as he brought Dreama into the sitting room. With a swift movement of his wand a fire roared to life under the mantlepiece.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

She heard the scream and had been standing up by the time they came back over the grassy rift. Her babies. Kneeling down, she opened her arms for them and didn't mind getting pushed back by the force. Oh she was kissing their foreheads and holding them close, brushing the snow off their wings and heads. "Oh Andrew we have to hurry!" She cried when they started for the house. He took Dreama but she took her cloak off and wrapped it around Cyrus. yes she felt kind of dizzy from the force of the cold but she had warmer cloths on and could deal with the slight jog back to the house. Once they were there she took Cyrus, Dreama following her soon after Andrew let her down, and sat them both in front of the fireplace. Once the fire was on she knelt between them and, though both hugged her and wouldn't let go, she started to check them over to make sure they were alright. "My babies, my babies..." she cooed as they sobbed to her bosom. She wrapped her cloak around them until the elf brought blankets, which she draped around them both like they were cocoons. "Shh shh its okay shhh your home now shhh." she whispered as she held them tightly.

The two were shivering horribly. They had noticed when Andrew said she was going to have a baby but they were too cold and tired to ask about it or think about it. They just wanted their mother and father , and now they had. "M-mommy mommy" They started crying and clinging to her, shivering as they did so. Cyrus kept his little hands around her and sobbed, his face hidden in her bosom. His fingers moved against her neck, motioning over and over again, 'mother mother'.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Andrew left the room, fetching another elf. He found a small knobbly elf and stopped him in the hall. "Food... get them some food... ask Praxis if you don't know what they eat." Then he moved to the door. He opened it as someone was about to knock. "She's in the sitting room," he said almost out of breath. "There are two children in there as well, she'd tending to them." He motioned in the direction of the sitting room and closed the door as they went off. He then stood there for a moment, wondering what he was going to do.

Victoire huddled close to Ash the whole ride there. She had put a protective charm on the rose so it would not break, and tucked it tightly into her cloak, which she had fastened closed. She was still shivering. Once they got there and she was ground, she looked around. She stuck close to Ash of course, but the door was opened before he even knocked. She fiddled with the necklace she was wearing, watching her hands as she often did, but she followed Ash through the house.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Ash nodded, not questioning it, and walked into the room to see just as Andrew said. There sat Praxis surrounded by two masses that could have been small animals or children or a bit of both because he swore he saw wings. Moving to kneel down on one knee beside her, Ash forced them apart. "How long were they in the cold?" He asked Andrew as he checked Praxis' throat, eyes, the strength of her breaths and the sharpness off them. By then the children were speaking, or one of them, in Greek and he couldn't understand so didn't even try bothering. They had to be pried away so he ha Andrew come over to make sure she was okay. He laid Praxis back and moved his hands over her stomach, feeling for any masses or anything that might seem like the starting of a baby. He knew what to expect but had no idea how it would take with Praxis. This was an experience for them all. When he needed help, holding her down because he hit a painful spot or something, he instructed Victoire what to do and to be careful because being so close to a fire had spiked her skin to levels even he could feel.

The two didn't like the strange man coming in and touching Praxis. They tried to fight him away and yelled but nothing worked. Instead they just got pushed away and ended up wrapping around Andrew. "What are they doing to mommy?" Dreama asked while Cyrus put his hand in Andrew's and answer Ash's question. "2 weeks." They had been in the colder areas for nearly two weeks now and they had lived. Thats how badly they needed their mother and father.

Praxis let herself be moved around simply because she was so quiet and tired at the moment she just didn't have the strength to do anything. One thing that was noticable was that when the children were pushed away she made a face that looked as if she were truly in paint. She couldn't loose her children again. And just then Ash hit a tender area of her flesh that made her buck off the ground and cough out in a yelp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins/Clementine Manor
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next