Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins Mannor Vote_lcapHiggins Mannor Voting_barHiggins Mannor Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins Mannor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Higgins Mannor Buhl-Mansion-Exterior

Andrew Higgins, after the death of his mother and father, inherited a large amount of land with a gothic mansion sitting back in the midst of a forest. This area is far enough away from muggles that magical activity isn't noticed but from time to time the area has been haunted with the screams of humans who came to the fangs of the Higgins family males. Now the silence is more eerie than the screams.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:42 pm

just so you're aware, I do not think I am going to use his old manor, because of the memories they have there. Not sure i he and Praxis can ignore those...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

I know I just made it because Desdemona has plans for it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:47 pm

okies
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Andrew watched Praxis, until she was out of sight and even a moment after, before he turned his eyes to his master. "Desdemona... I didn't leave them because I didn't care... I left them because it was what was and will be better for them in the end... you were right. That's the only reason why." He sighed and took a moment to gather his now swimming thoughts. "I will never leave her side unless cast away by she and only she," he told her, his eyes square with hers. He was quiet for a moment now, his thoughts again swimming. "...I love her." he finally said. That was his answer, he would choose Praxis. "I would fight you to the death for her," he told his Lord truthfully. He saw no reason to lie to her, none whatsoever. She was like a mother to him and he respected her as a master and a parent, often turning to her for guidance. "Do you think I can do it?" he asked her, after another long moment of silence. His eyes showed all that emotion he hid away from the world. Most of all Andrew Higgins showed her his fears. His nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Andrew slowly approached the house. "Alright," he said to the children before he put the key anywhere near the door. "You heard Auntie Desdemona. Stay away from the basement. Stay upstairs or outside at all times. And that's not a request," he said firmly to them both. He then turned the key and opened the door to the manor. He ushered them upstairs and carried Praxis to his old room, not the master bedroom. He knew what had gone on in there and didn't want any part of it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

By the time Andrew laid her down the sleep spell had worn off and her eyes fluttered open. The children were exploring, only the open doors like they were told, and he wasn't in the bedroom. She didn't know where they were, all she recognized was the dark, dark ceiling. Then she saw things she hadn't seen in ears. She swallowed. No....they couldn't be. She sat up and looked around, her eyes widening. She shook. Had he gotten her? Was Andrew dead? What was happening?! She was half in tears when he finally walked back in the door. She didn't care that her legs were wobbly and unbalanced. She jumped up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight. "A-Andrew...Oh! Your okay! I -I thought...Oh..." She clung to him, her head against his chest and her arms locking around him. She had been so worried that Sidney had gotten him that she didn't even ponder the thought of herself being captured.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"It's alright, I'm here, I'm alright" he told her gently, rubbing her and holding her tightly. He lifted her up again. Andrew had taken a walk around, showing the children where was off limits and told them they'd seriously regret disobeying him. He also went around placing alarms everywhere possible. He'd know it if his father showed, even if he was invisible. Andrew even placed alarms in the attic and around the roof of the place, around every window, door, crack, and every few feet. He wasn't taking any chances. "Here, lay down," he said softly, laying her back in the bed. He realized she wasn't about to let go and so he laid with her. "Dreama, Cyprus!" he called. "Mommy's awake!" And in they came like lightning to see her. Andrew just laid there for a while with them, not talking about his feelings with the children there, and not acting as if he'd almost lost her. Again. No, he didn't want the children to know.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Praxis wanted to talk to Andrew but she remained silent as her children came pouncing in. She held them, soothed them, spoke with them. She smiled and kissed their foreheads. "Shh shh go play wizard's chest for mommy. I want to see who wins." The children agreed after being on her lap for nearly an hour. They flew off to play and she turned to andrew. She refused to sit down but she slipped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest instead. She just couldn't let him go. She thought she lost him...she hought she had almost lost him. She couldn't do that again, she was so scared to loose him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Andrew felt her pain and the some. He had watched her die in front of him twice now... and both times there as nothing he could do. As he held her slowly the tears began to fall. He suddenly clung to her tighter than he had ever done and he cried. Andrew Higgins cried like a lost child. "I lost you...I couldn't save you again..." he cried, holdng her tightly to him. He had her in such a strong grip one would be afraid she were going to pop. Finally he stopped crying and just caressed her face, her hair, but mostly her face. He kissed her so deeply one could feel their passion from miles away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am

Praxis was about to wipe his tears away but he held her so tightly she couldn't even move. She shook with him, the force of his tears making her body shake with her own. Her face was at his neck and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him just as tightly. Oh how cruel this all was. "N-No...A-Andrew y-you save me....e-every day..." she whimpered softly and cried harder. The tears that spilt from her eyes were purple and left stripes on her cheek. She cried out and shook with fear as if she were afraid he would leave if she let go of him. "I-I...oh Andrew...I'd...I'd be dead if I didn't have you...." When he kissed her she clung to him and kissed him as if her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:27 pm

"I killed him..." Andrew finally said after they'd sat there holding one another for quite some time. "He died a painful death. But he saved you before he died..." At this Andrew's head dropped. He was so ashamed he couldn't helped her. Twice he couldn't help her. Twice she died and could do absolutely nothing. Andrew had lost faith in himself, but he still believed in them and in her and in their baby. "I love you," he finally said, looking up at her as his hand rested gently against her cheek. "You know I love you... but in order to protect you... I might have to let you claim me..." He was quiet for a few minutes. "I've no idea how long we're stuck here, but we can't go near the basement. Desdemona said to stay off the first floor if we can help it." He explained everything to her in a rough voice, still a little guttural from his crying. He never let go of her though, not once.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Praxis swallowed. She knew Orestes would be dead at some point...but she didn't expect him to have done it. When he said that her fellow sirecie had died painfully she nodded. He deserved it for trying to harm him. Her tears felt like acid to her, burning her and making her want to scream in pain. Now she knew why her people didn't cry. She didn't show her pain though, dying and seeing that realm...well it was enough to mute her fear. "I love you...I know you love me...but..." she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Because I love you...I don't want to claim you....not all the way..." fresh tears slipped down her cheeks. "I don't want to put you through that..."

When he explained about the house she nodded but trembled at the thought. She never wanted to come here again yet...this is where Sidney had driven them both. She hid her face against his chest, as if it would all go away as long as they held each other, as long as they were close and he was all she saw.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Andrew wiped away her tears, the acidity of them enough to burn his skin as well. He ignored it until he'd taken all of her tears from her face. Then he shook his hand a little and wiped it on his shirt. "Praxis... I'm not sure if I can kill him as I am." Andrew had really lost faith.. Truthfully Andrew was more ruthless than his father and should surely kill him, though it would not be easy. But right now Andrew didn't believe it. He believed that if the man were to stroll in at this moment he would have no problems killing Andrew, Praxis, the children, and the baby... He was beginning to wonder if -even pregnant- she was more capable of saving them than he was. "I suffer now. It would be no different," he said quietly, but he didn't push it. Every day was painful for him not matter how hard he tried to ignore it, he was already damned to hurt always, this suffering she was referring to he knew he could handle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Praxis was born into pain, she knew what it was, she knew he felt pain as well but...this was a different paint. She didn't...she couldn't let him go through it. She loved him too much. It broke her heart that her own baby might go through it. Her hands went to his cheeks, wiping away the tears there, and she kissed him gently. "You can...Andrew don't you dare ...don't you dare think he is stronger than you." she shook her head and looked at him through watery eyes. "Andrew...I know how powerful he is....you know how powerful he is! He used that power on us...on both of us..." the subject had her crying again. "You know your stronger than him....you know it, I know it...please don't oose faith in yourself...please..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Andrew sighed. "Yeah," and that was all he said. He would try, for her, to believe in himself but it was so hard to do right now. He just hugged her close to him and kissed her forehead, again wiping her tears away no matter how much it burned. He didn't seem to even feel it. "We've got to get you prepared... And we've got to get Helios to stop attacking you and use his energy to help you. You'll be more powerful that way..." He was speaking in an almost distant tone, but he did his best not to hide any emotion from her. He was upset to say the least, but his love for her overpowered that. He had said he would give her anything she wanted... If she wanted him to have faith in himself, he would try his best.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Praxis ran her fingers through his hair and wrapped her arms around him as she stayed close to him. "I think Helios knows that....I don't think he can control it yet thought." she whispered as she laid her head near his chest. "He's not trying to hurt me..." she frowned and nipped at his chest a bit, not playfully, just to try and get his attention from being so upset. "....Drew...I'm sorry I killed your friend..." She really isn't, but she thinks Andrew and Andrea were kind of close so she feels kind of...really bad for that display. She didn't know he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Andrew looked down at her and finally a small grin appeared. "Don't be sorry," his grin widened a little a some of that silver was moving about in his pupils. "I thought it was very... very sexy," He pulled her hips closer to him this time and kissed her deeply. "I wanted to do that earlier, but the events made it difficult...." He shrugged a little. "She wasn't my friend, Praxis... I couldn't stand her any more than you could and... well I tried to push her away from me and if you hadn't come along I would have hit her... and I don't hit women." He looked her squarely in the eye. He meant his words wholeheartedly and he felt it was important for her to know that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Praxis chuckled and kissed him lovingly, and just as deeply as he kissed her. She smiled up at him. "I know you don't...I'm glad you didn't like her...it means I don't have to regret not making her death worse." she teased, cuddling to him. She peeked up at him after a second and smirked. "So you think i'm sexy when I kill people?" she whispered teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Andrew shivered. "I think you're more than sexy when you kill people," he muttered darkly in her ear, nipping her lobe and kissing her neck with a little tease. "Too bad you missed my display," he joked, trying to lighten the event a little. He smirked at her, a genuine smirk, and kissed her again
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm

She grinned and chuckled at his teasing and nipping. "Mmm I wish I had seen it..." she whispered darkly. "I remember seeing you kill..." she shivered a little at the thought. "I always thought that was sexy." she said darkly before their lips crashed together. She let her hands move to his back as she refused to let him get very far from her body.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Damn her. Damn her for being so damned sexy and for pulling him against her completely. He nearly lost control. Andrew laid her down in an instant and kissed her like it was going out of style, his hands roaming her all over. Oh, damn was she getting to him again. He pulled his lips from hers with massive effort and just looked down at her. "You are a wonder, Praxis Clementine... Oh I can't wait to make you my wife," And they were at it again, he was kissing her passionately and his hands continued to roam her entire body, never growing tired of it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Nipping his lip, she kept that kiss going like it was all she wanted in life. When he broke it she gave him a dark, lusty look. She let her fingers roam his chest, messing with his shirt as if she wanted to rip it off him. "Your the blood wonder, Andrew Higgins." she whispered darkly with a smile. "The day you become my husband is the day a hundred female hearts bleed." she said, smiling in a dark and teasing way. The minute he continued to kiss her and roam her with his hands the moment she ripped his shirt open with her nails.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Andrew smiled gently. "And that is the day every man will whee," he told her just before he kissed her again. As his shirt was ripped open he took one hand from her body, shaking out of the sleeve. He pulled out of his other sleeve, but kept on hand on her at all times. Once it was out of the way Andrew wrapped both arms round her and pulled her up. He roughly tugged at her dress, hearing it rip slightly but not too much ad he pulled it off of her hastily. He laid her back down though quickly and kissed her like he'd die if he didn't. And surely he would. His hands moved to slip her bra off and he went to feeling her upper body gently and roughly, all at the same time it seemed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Words didn't have much power any more. She smiled as he pulled the shreds of his shirt off. Her fingers started to trace his body as she bit her own lip a little. When he pulled her up she locked her legs around him and moved her body against him slightly. Her dress slipped from her body as if it wanted to free her for him. When she got his lips again she kissed him like he was her only life, and he was. Her legs moved below him again and one moved up between his legs, rubbing against him as she felt his hand. Her bra had a clasp in the front so when he went to slip it off it snapped to the sides. The way his hands moved had her shivering and pressing against him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Higgins Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Higgins Mannor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins Mannor
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next