Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins/Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Praxis didn't hear a word he said, focusing on that kiss for a moment, until 'bubbles' came into the conversation. Her eyes fluttered open softly, those long bright magenta lashes dancing against her still slightly paled skin, as she looked up at him with bright eyes. Her nose picked up the scent of the food but she didn't move other than to look at her lover, her fiancé, and her husband to be. "Andrew..." she whispered with that soft, luring voice that sang through her lips to him. Ignoring the food she reached out and let her fingers trail across his flesh, her warmth switching with his chill for a moment. "I love you." She said when he questioned her. A smile consumed her lips, brightening her existence and making her wish they could just stay like that for a little longer. Just a little bit. Once she ate a little bit, however, she was more awake. The plate was moved and she curled up against him again, her head moving to his shoulder and her lips pressing against his neck as she whispered against his skin. "So what was that about bubbles?" A few seconds later the two laughed softly together.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Andrew let a soft laugh out with her and kissed her forehead. "You have a hot bath waiting for you." he told her again, still smiling down at her. "And there are candles and the bubbles smell like strawberries," he began to list reasons for her to relax in the bath, kissing a different part of her exposed skin after each reason. "the water's steaming, so you'll get that nice sauna feeling..." He kissed another bit of her flesh before continuing. "The tub is big enough for two, but you are welcome to a bath alone if you'd rather. I'm not upset either way," he told her, nibbling on a piece of fruit. For an assassin, Andrew was partial to healthy foods. He liked his fruits most of all, well aside from blood of course.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm

As he took a piece of fruit in his lips she moved to kiss him, capturing the other half and devouring it. When the kiss was done she moved so her arms were around his neck and her body was pressed to his. "If you think I want to be in that big tub alone your insane." She teased softly before kissing him again, not caring if he was clothed and she wasn't. He was so...perfect. There was no other way to describe him. Her love for Andrew boiled over in her kisses, even if they were still slightly weak, but as she was moved a low crying sound escaped her. Yeah the last time she was in pain was nothing compared to this. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and tried her best to ignore the pain shaking her very core.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh, dear." Andrew said. He knew he was the cause of her pain and he silently cursed himself for what he had to offer her. He stood and pulled her up with him, being as careful as he could. He walked them to the closet, which opened as they came near to it. He brought her through her clothes, allowing her to choose everything she needed and place it in the dip her body created as he carried her bridal style. He then moved to his own shirts and pointed to the one he wanted. "Alright then," he said, taking her to the bath. Once there, he set her on the lid of the toilet, taking everything from her. Her laid things out on top of a hamper in the corner of the room, there were already two towels hanging just outside the tub, which was big enough to fit four people. "After you, he said, lifting her and slipping her into the hot water. He undressed himself and slipped in beside her, pulling her onto his lap so he could still snuggle her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 pm

That water was bliss. More so than that, it was like a healing magic she had yet to know existed. As she was slipped into the water a soft moaning sound escaped her, loudened when he moved her onto his lap. She snuggled to him, curling up with him and laying as close as possible. Her now extremely long hair was pooling in the water around them and turning it into a dark, nearly black purple while the blood that had lingered on her body was washed away. She started to snuggle closer to Andrew and kiss his neck and shoulder, thanking him for his kindness, his love, and just for being there. As the water sent shivers up her spine she didn't notice she moved against him in a way that normally would have started some things. If it did now she didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Andrew was content to hold her there in his lap and, though his body responded a little to her moving, he was not up for anything more than holding her close. He was much too worn out and needed a break. He had been preparing things for her for when she finally woke and when she hadn't this morning he felt compelled to wake her. He wanted her to be able to talk with him. He gazed at her hair in the water, a gentle grin forming. "I love you," he told her, lifting a little of it out of the water before dropping it and his hand back in. "How are you feeling?" he asked, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 pm

With her eyes closed, dark lashes pressed down again her high cheek bones and contrasting with her light skin, Praxis kept her head against his shoulder. Smiling under his lips on her temple, she couldn't help but feel blessed by some unbelievable force. "As I always feel with you, blissfully wonderful," she mused softly as her finger traced against his skin, lingering on the indents his muscles made. Eventually her nails racked against him in a rhythmic way, tapping his skin like she was trying to test its strength. "I Love you Andrew." her whisper hushed against the water that moved as she snuggled to him. "Andrew..." she whispered. "Thank you for being amazing." She chuckled slightly before kissing his neck and jawline as the hot water relaxed her still tired body. Though it had only been a few days, three to be exact, Praxis had changed quite a bit in the time. Now that glow, that beauty that took over her appearance when in her true form, was slowly starting to make itself appear in her human form. Her skin, once purplish pale and corpse looking, seemed healthy and soft, shining slightly still with that purplish tint when the light hit just right. Her hair had two tones to it, one that darker magenta that clung to the poofing curls and the other a lighter color that seemed to play with the water and the light around them. Though her eyes were closed for the most part, whenever she opened them for some unknown reason their bright irises, dancing with shades of silver in them as if she absorbed something from Andrew during the past few days. If she fit against him before it was nothing like now. Those continuous moments together seemed to mold her body to his perfectly, making all of her curves ample enough to make the two beings fit together as if puzzle pieces. And though the shadows where he bit were gone for the most part, there wasn't a soul around who couldn't some how know she belonged to someone else. Now more than ever before, she was Andrews and how this had happened she couldn't even begin to explain.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Andrew smiled. "I love you too," he said simply, kissing her temple again. He relaxed in the hot water as well, one of few places he warmed up completely. His pale white skin, normally having a slightly grey hue to it, seemed to flush white, then a very faint peach color showed on him as the hot steam rose his body temperature. Andrew could feel her soft skin against him, perfectly against him. He closed his eyes and sighed with a soft grin, knowing forever more she was his. And he was hers. Life like this only showed in Andrew once in a great while... and only she was allowed to see it from this moment forth. He decided that in his head, she would be allowed to see this side of him and noone else. He chuckled a little at her words though, coughing a little. "I'm not that amazing, love. But you most definitely are. And I thank you for it." He poked her nose, smirking playfully. He saw the gleam of silver swimming in her pupils and he fell further in love with her. They were one, she was a part of him and he a part of her. Andrew couldn't help himself, his hand went to her cheek, gently luring her in to his waiting lips. He kissed her gently. His slightly lusher lips moved neatly against hers, not a sound emanating from either of them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Scrunching her nose up, Praxis was ready to fight him on which of them was more amazing. She was stalled, if even, for a moment by his hand brushing against her cheek and luring her in for the catch. The kill. And she was more than ready to dive right in. Taking it slow for once, Praxis pressed her full, purple tinted lips against his pale peaching ones. It was as if a slow paced dance the way their lips molded and moved in unison, in perfection. The two were silent, sound stalling after the few drops that slipped into the water-boiling slightly from Praxis' heat- when they moved into the kiss. It was wonderful, so much so that Praxis let her arms slide up his chest, over his shoulders, and draped down so that her nails lightly tickled against his back. This was a content moment for her, a peace that she rarely got and scarcely wanted to end.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Andrew let her have his lips for a while this time, too content to take them away. he loved this, loved the feelings she gave him. He'd never felt this way before Praxis and he intended on giving her all she needed and all he had to give. And then he would give her more. She was Andrew's, yes, but Andrew felt very much at her will as well. He was willing to do anything she asked of him, anything at all. He was hers to command more so than even Desdemona and he was sure they both knew it. Andrew secretly hoped things had worked out the way she'd said they may, and as he kissed her and his eyes lay closed, a small smile spread into the kiss. He couldn't help it, just the thought of children of his very own made his heart melt. Once the kiss finally ended, Andrew sighed. "I want to adopt them..." he said. He had a feeling she'd know who he was talking about but just in case he elaborated. "Cyrus and Dreama. If they want to come here we'll bring them here. If not we'll adopt them and they will be taken care of there. I don't care where they are, but I want to adopt them and we can make all the necessary arrangements for them to come here." His eyes were on hers, as if asking her permission and demanding it of her at the same time. He waited for her to speak, not blinking until she did.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

"So do I." She shifted on his lap a bit, moving to look at him straight on now. "I know it'll be hard for them...they aren't as well...lucky as I am." When he seemed to be a bit confused she elaborated herself. "I can hide my true form. They can't. Their wings will never go away, their feathers will never leave their bodies. If I can teach them they might be able to keep their legs and arms human but the rest...well they will always be different. You know how I was treated just because even my human form is odd. I fear for their emotions." Her soft voice echoed with that long hidden pain. After a while she grew never to feel it but knowing her children, adopted or not, would feel it made her heart ache. "I still want to adopt them though," she finally said as her eyes shined with the smile that crossed her lips. "But lets wait until we graduate. That way when they come, because we know they'll want to come here even if only for a little while, we can spend all the time in the world with them and each other." Her warm fingers brushed against his skin, pushing back a few strands of hair and wetting them slightly. She couldn't wait to be a mother, so long as he was the father.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:44 pm

"Deal." Andrew said, kissing her quickly. "And not to worry love, with a father like me, none will dare torment our children..." he told her. He kissed her forehead just as his words left his lips. He was of course speaking about their biological children and adopted alike. Andrew would not stand for abuse of any kind being put on his children, no sir. "I'll teach them to fight for themselves, too," he said, now kissing her cheeks. "And you'll be sure they know all they need to know about their abilities," A kiss was now planted firmly on her chin. "And we'll love them to pieces." he said, kissing her nose. He smiled at her, truly happy she agreed with him. "Praxis, you'll make a wonderful mother," he told her happily. "I know it, I saw you with Dreama and Cyrus out there in Greece... You'll be great." Merlin help him, Andrew could not stop smiling now and he proceeded to kiss wherever he could reach, being sure to kiss her lips when they seemed to beg for him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Praxis let out a soft whimper and pouted as he teased her in the sweetest, and cruelest, of ways. "Aaandrew..." she whined eventually, finally begging him for the kiss he kept holding back. When the kiss was over it was her turn to play. Pressing her lips to his cheek, she spoke softly and to his ear so the words tickled against him. "mmm I know you'll be a wonderful father...want to know how?" She kissed down his jaw line, her lips lingering against his skin just enough to tease his sensitive nerves. "Because I watched you...the way you were with the children, Dreama, Cyrus and the others, proved it. You'll be a wonderful, amazing..." She was now kissing his neck between each word. "fantastic, brilliant, and any other word I can't think of" Now she kissed his chin just near his lips. "father. And they'll never have to worry about anyone being cruel to them..." She kissed his other cheek and started the process again. "Because you'll scare everyone and I'll make them all too deaf to hear their own thoughts." When she was done kissing his neck again she rose up against him, having been siting on his lap this wasn't that hard, and kissed his forehead not caring their position.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Andrew kissed her exposed chest when she moved to kiss his forehead and grinned up at her. "You about done wit hyour bath, my love?" he asked her. He stood where he was at, pulling her up with him. "C'mon, we have to get ready to return to school. You have to get ready to walk..." he said, chuckling at the face she gave him. "I love you," he said, hoping that would save him from her playful glare. "What do you want to wear then?" he asked, pulling her again through the closet. He walked around it like they did this every day and he acted as if it were the most normal things to him. Once she had her things he walked through, having her grab his own things. Her then brough her in, dropping her playfully on the bed, and took everything from her. "You can't have that yet," he told her, climging up to hover over her with a gentle grin before he gave her his lips, which he could see she was craving.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Praxis chuckled when he rose her from the bath and was very prepared to refuse walking. That didn't sound like fun at all. "I love you tooooo...." She said with a stubborn pout before she laid her head on his shoulder and started thinking. When her eyes gazed upon him again she had calculated how long they were home and what day it was. If the ball was Sunday it was now Thursday. A smirk crossed her lips as they gathered their clothing --she getting a simple black dress that clung to her hips and chest a bit more than it would have months before. When she was thrown on the bed a soft gasp escaped her but she just smirked and stretched before raising the dress as if she were going to get dressed. "Oh, why not?" Another sly smirk crossed her lips as he climbed on top of her and she tilted her head up, a pout on her lips. When he kissed her she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. A few moments later she wrapped her legs around his waist and caught him off guard, turning so she was on top of him and now it was her turn to hover. Winking slightly, she pecked his lips before pushing her much longer hair back so they could see each other better. "Looove....lets stay here for the next three days....pleaseeeee." She pouted, ignoring the pain that racked through her from that movement and from her position. She'd subdue to it after she got him to agree, which she was slowly hoping it wouldn't take to much to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Andrew kissed her, making a sound that was muffled by her lips on his when she rolled them. He let his hands move instinctively to grip her waist, though he did not squeeze or dig in at all. Nor did he hold her there, no, his hands simply rested where he felt they looked the best when she sat atop him. "No..." he said to her firmly. "We can't... it's... we'll get...But..." He was breaking, he knew it and he could feel it. Her looks and begging was too much for him. When she begging him like this there were only two things he could think. One, give her whatever she wants, and two, get her to do horribly naughty things to his nether regions. He pushed aside the later thought though, knowing she couldn't handle it right now. "...Fine!" he finally exclaimed, rolling her back down to lay besdie him and pulling her closer. "Now stop giving me that look," he grumbled as he tugged her close to him. "What do you want to do then, these next three days? And part of your answer better include 'walking,'" he told her with a chuckle and a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

"Yay!" She said brightly when moved to the side. Holding in the pain a bit more she snuggled up to him and kissed his chest, just over his heart. "Um...can that 'walking' part be watching you walk?" She said as her body started to shake. She couldn't hold it in any more and a soft cry started in her throat. Try as she may to keep it in, Praxis couldn't hide the pain and her eyes started to water as if she would cry and her body trembled, which gave no help. She clung to him, her nails nipping at his side as the pain took her to a soft sob. After that one noise she took the pain silently, as she had learned long ago to do, and simply squeezed her eyes shut tight and curled upon herself and against him to keep the pain centered. When she finally was able to breath normally and handle the pain from her erratic movement of earlier, she cursed herself softly. "Oooh" she moaned as she breathed deeply and whimpered a bit, feeling horrid and weak for her pain. It made her selfhatered rise again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Andrew pulled her to him as she crinkled in pain. He hated it when she hurt like that, and he silently cursed himself yet again for his endowment. "For now, yes." he said simply, kissing the top of her head over and over. He wrapped both arms around her, and let her dig at him all she wanted while she was hurting. Andrew saw how strong she was, how she fought things until she couldn't anymore. "You handle it wonderfully," he told her in a soft and kind voice. He meant it though and when she looked up at him he gave her a truthful smile. "I've never seen anyone, man or woman, survive the things you have... and with a smile," he finished, his fingers gently curling under her chin, as if begging her to stay there for a moment longer. He elaborated on why by leaning forward and pressing his lips gently on hers. "But don't push it," he said, letting his thumb caress her cheekbone, just under her eye. "I don't want to loose you because you were too stubborn to lay down when needed..." He chuckled as he spoke. Sure, he was the one trying to get her to walk... now he wanted her to rest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Praxis looked up at him, accepting his kiss as if it were all she wanted in the world, and listened to his words again. When his fingers were away from her chin she nodded as if to say she would do as he wished. "Andrew..." She whispered, cuddling close to him and pressing her face against his hand as she flinched from the pain of movement. "the others who have been through pain don't smile as I can because of one thing." She said softly, her hands slowly moving up his chest and gripping his shoulders before she twisted a strand of hair around her finger. "Because they don't have a reason to smile that is worth more than their life or their pain." At his confused look she laughed and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear as if it were some dangerous secret she couldn't speak aloud. "They don't have you." Smiling and looking up into his eyes, her lips on his palm and kissing his flesh gently as the silver in her irises swirled under his gaze. She was just fine with doing nothing but spending time with Andrew for the next few days. She didn't like the thought of the two not getting these moments truly alone again for a while. The ring on her hand shined slightly in the candle light, for it was getting late and darkness had come quite early in the midst of winter. She glanced at it and smiled more, reminded every time she looked at it just how much she loved him and he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Andrew shook his head with a smile and kissed her forehead. "Wrong, love." he said. He kissed her cheeks, and neck before elaborating. "they don't have your willpower. I'm nothing to thrive for," he said with a dark chuckle. It was true, at least to Andrew, that he wasn't one to fawn over. He had not the traits most women looked for other than his looks and... well his package wasn't anyone's concern but the thought of it had attracted many a girl. Andrew simply smiled down at her, kissing her as she opened her mouth to speak. "Say what you will but I've done things to people that would make even your toes curl," he told her quietly. He was proud of his nature, but he wasn't proud at this moment of the things he had done in the past. Of course he would do it again, as soon as Desdemona sent him to, but for now he felt like he should be ashamed... He had done such horrible things, and to his own father no less, that he felt he could never truly be an admirable man. Never a role model for his own children, and certainly not for Cyrus...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 am

Her fingers trailed his face, lingering on his jawline and against his chin. "Love love love..." She whispered as she kissed his neck and nipped him slightly when he started to talk. "I have found a reason to live and deal with my pain in you. I love you, much more that admiration and it has nothing to do with trivial things like looks and such. My love for you is simply that, pure and deep love." She ranted for a moment as her head laid on his shoulder and she started to rest, yet she listened to his heart beat again before continuing her talk. "As for what you've done." Praxis adressed after a while. "I don't care. And nor would our children because simply you do what you need to, we all do, and thought its horrible and cruel its something that you can't get out of. Our children will look up to you as a role model and a hero no matter what cruel things you do."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:30 pm

With a POP they appeared just beside the manor. "you should like it here, it's mostly underground," Andrew said lightly as he moved with Praxis to the door. After a moment it was open and a house elf shuffled over. Andrew had seen the inside of Ash's den and knew how he liked to live. "Ready a room for Mister Hallows. He's very basic, likes it primitive. While you're doing that, I want lunch made We'll be spending the rest of the day here."

"Yes master Higgins. Master Hallows wants to see his room?" It was the same female house elf that had tended to them the day they moved in, and her English did not look likely to improve.

"He'll see it later," Andrew told her and she shuffled off quickly. "Make yourself at home. You're welcome to anything," Andrew told Ash. Then is attention was redirected to Praxis. "After lunch I want to show you some of the property if you're feeling up to it," he said gently. "Oh, and if you're feeling lonely on Valentine's Day, you can bring your... whatever you're calling her these days. I'm sure she's lonely," Andrew said to Ash with a smirk. He was teasing him of course, but she was welcome as long as he was here.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:34 pm

"I'm only staying until after she eats. After that I have...somewhere to be. Take this," he handed Andrew an orb looking object that was misted over and chilled to the bone. "If she gets bad after I'm gone break that on the ground. I'll be there when the smoke clears." From then on he was silent and simply followed the couple through the Manor.

Praxis didn't know what was going on with Ash but he was acting odd and different and she didn't trust it. But didn't mind it either. Keeping close to him. she let herself be lead to wherever the food was to be prepared. By now she was ravished and her stomach was turning with anticipation of the food. It didn't matter what it was at the moment, she felt like she could eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Andrew was about to protest until the orb was held out to him. The cold didn't bother him much, he was already cold anyway, but he was intrigued by it. He gave a nod and held on to the orb as they made their way to the dining room. "Well, there's a room here for you, should you ever need one." he said in a low tone, after Praxis had gone in to sit down. Andrew sat at the head of the table, in a chair only slightly taller than the others. A small hoard of house elves bustled in to serve them. They each had something different; one carried a large pot of beef stew, another had assortments of rolls and garlic bread, while the others had sandwiches, fruits, vegetable, and one came in with a platter of different meets. Some were cooked rare, some not at all, and some medium or well done. "I wasn't sure what you would eat," he told Ash while the elf carrying fruit spooned some sliced peaches into a small bowl and placed it in front of him. Finally one last elf came in, carrying a glass with a deep red liquid in it. He accepted it with a small smile. He spoke directly to Praxis when she opened her mouth to speak. "Don't even," he said. "I'm not taking from you in the condition you're in. I won't hurt your chances for a successful pregnancy, and I won't risk any injury to the baby." His tone was final and he hoped she'd at least deal with it for the next thirteen mnths, because he was willing to fight her on it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Ash was going to say something but bit his tongue for a moment. That blood, he already knew, was going to start something. As all remained sickly quiet he ate a bit of meet, not caring how it was cooked, and watched the two. When he had enough, which was most of the platter, he looked back at Andrew. "I'll be back some time after sundown. Let her eat however much she needs and put this," he pulled out a vile of black liquid. "on her lower stomach, over her breastbone, and her forehead if she starts overheating. If all goes fine and you two are asleep when I come back I'll just leave you two alone and be here to check on her in the morning." He stood up and looked Praxis over again, glad she was finally eating. "I'll be going, see ya mate." with that he left to go somewhere unknown.

Like with all women, Praxis being silent to something she didn't agree with was dangerous. More so than most people would think. She took the food she need, eating what she craved, and most of it was sweet, juicy fruit. Until Ash left, however, she only ate vegetables. As soon as he was gone, however, she took the fruit between her lips and ate each piece slowly, her pointed tongue sensuously running over the fruit's surface before luring it into her mouth. Yes she was trying to mess with him, and she had a damn good reason for doing it. Acting as if she were paying him no mind, Praxis started to use peaches against him, knowing that would up the anty a little. After a bite of a lovely, overly juicy one, drops of the sweet smelling juice dripped down her lips.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Andrew ate very slowly, his eyes on Praxis until Ash spoke. He nodded, took the vial, and said farewell to Ash. Now he just couldn't keep his eyes off her, the way she was eating and he knew it was to tease him, did just what she wanted it to. "Why does it bother you so?" he asked her, almost pleadingly, as an elf took Ash's dishes out of the room. He had not even taken a sip of the blood in the glass yet. "Why does it bother you that I don't want to hurt you or the baby? Why is that not alright to you? Don't you realize it's because I love you..." Andrew's tone sounded angered at first, but fell to a rather quiet plead for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins/Clementine Manor
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next