Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Vote_lcapHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Voting_barHiggins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Higgins/Clementine Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Praxis chuckled as he helped her dress. She felt like a doll but that was okay she didn't mind to much. When he said she was sexy her only reply was a wink as they kissed. When he went to get dressed she used her wand to silently summon anything else she needed over to her. Slipping on thigh high tights, black with purple spider webs, and shoes, flats for once since she knew she'd have to take all of this off soon and flats were easiest to get rid of. She also summoned a scarf and tied it around her waist, knowing she'd need that or Andrew would have a fit later on. When he turned she smirked and reached out for him, not feeling like trying to stand up at the moment. "Oh...an hour if we're lucky. She said we have three, that means we had two. She could be on her way now, who knows." She chuckled and kissed him deeply when he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Andrew, after seeing her now complete outfit, decided as much as he liked it he liked it better off. He moved to her, kissing her as well. He grinned at the comment, he had time. He leaned her down ad he crawled over her on the bed, deepening the kiss. he then proceeded to get what he wanted, those wonderful clothes off again.

~time skip~

Andrew laid with her, knowing they didn't have long before they needed to dress, for Desdemona would be coming any time now... He wondered with a smirk as he kissed the gorgeous girl in his bed why he'd bothered to let her put those bloody clothes on in the first place. He remembered as he thought about the act that other males roamed the earth as well. He pulled all of her clothes to the bed so she could dress on her own this time, but only after payment of kisses was given upfront. He then moved to dress himself quickly, barely tightening his belt when Dezzie strolled into his bedroom. bloody House elves... could't even let him know she was coming?... Lucky for them Andrew was only missing a shirt. He scratched the back of his head a little. "Hello, my mistress," he said, bowing to one knee momentarily before rising for her again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Praxis hadn't been surprised by the assult against her cloths at all, in fact she wondered when it was going to happen. She let it happen as he wished, more than happy to join with him and more than happy to give herself to him. When her cloths were handed back, and her lips stolen for kisses upon kisses, she chuckled. He was worried about Desdemona. A small switch clicked in the back of her mind and she realized if Dezzi walked in now he wouldn't have cloths either and, even if Dezzi didn't care, Praxis wouldn't like that. So she pushed him away after a few more kisses and smirked as she started to get dressed. She was just putting her last tight on when the door opened. Chuckling slightly, she simply waved at the woman.

"Goodness this room is bleeding with the scent of sex." She said in a chuckling tone as she walked in and sat in a chair, turning it to face them. "I'd sit with you, Praxis dear, but I'm afraid I do know where your bed has been. Liking your home? I think it's lovely, perfect for the two of you. Be sure to show her around. Anyway, Nyssa and Orestes --along with Alderon-- are outside waiting. It's best you get going soon so you can make it to Greece as quickly as possible. Do you have everything ready Praxis?"

Praxis nodded and looked over at Andrew. "Yep, I have everything." she smiled and felt her left hand heavy in her lap and didn't mind it at all. She simply hoped it would survive her transformation.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Andrew turned to his dresser, and muttered something to himself. Clothes flew out and into a bag he had sitting in the corner. He then smiled at Praxis, before reaching to the floor in front of her to grab his shirt and tie. His muscles and his entire upper body gleamed with sweat but he ignored it, slipping his shirt on, buttoning, and replacing his blood red tie. he finally turned to the girls. "So when do we go then?" He lifted Praxis off the bed, ready to carry her to Nyssa, who'd somehow gotten bigger over the past months he'd been seeing her regularly. He took care o her in Praxis' absence, just sitting with her in the forest from time to time. Andrew brought her out, allowing Desdemona to exit both the bedroom and manor altogether first. He pulled the door closed with his foot again and set Praxis on Nyssa's back gently. He then climbed up behind her, his cold hands making a rail on either side of her as he held on to Nyssa.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 pm

She watched him pack up his cloths and laughed to herself. He'd be the only one needing those there, it was funny. When he lifted her she wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, knowing she'd not be able to be like this for a while once they were in the air.

"Now, come on." Desdemona lead them out and went to stand beside the large beast. Nyssa picked at Desdemona's hair but she ignored it. Nyssa was loaded with items Praxis had packed and brought with her, treaties and things that Desdemona had to sign. Now it was time for Praxis to put her affairs in order and she had a week to do it before Desdemona made her come back.

Orestes watched Praxis and Andrew set up on the mutated harpy. His eyes were cold as he jumped up, onto his chimera. As Desdemona said her goodbyes to the two he turned and started to slowly walk away from the scene, knowing Nyssa would follow.

"You two stay close, and Andrew do try to behave. Your not going to be thrilled when you see what she was alone with for months." The last part was whispered to Andrew before he got onto Nyssa. "Well so long, and remember to transform before you get to Greece Praxis.

"I know I know, thank you and we'll be back soon. Bye!" Nyssa took off, her tar like wings oddly light, and flew off after Alderon. Soon they were quickly traveling over England and headed for the mainland. Praxis leaned back against Andrew, her head on his shoulder and her eyes forward as she watched the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Andrew truthfully didn't care what she had been alone with, though he knew Desdemona was right he probably would care once he saw them all. He knew what Harpie's looked like, but these had been spoken about differently. he held her tight as they flew, silently promising himself he'd behave... and keep her close to him of course. he simply held on to the thought that she gave herself to him, no other male was able to say that and, if he had his way, none ever would.

ooc:Are we going to post in Greece and such [we'll have to make threads of course] or did you want to skip ahead to them coming back...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 pm

ooc: i made the thread for greece in the Wizard world and we're gonna go there cuz i have ideas Very Happy I'll post there in a second.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

ooc:alright lol. I posted in Ash's den... o.o =]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Desdemona looked him over and frowned slightly at first. She wasn't worried about those kids, she knew Praxis had arranged for them to be taken care of better than even she herself was most likely. No she was worried about the future but he crossed her fears with his words. She smiled slightly and gripped his shoulder in a strong and powerful way. "Andrew, it's about time you grew up and made a choice which meant more. And if it ever came down to it, which I doubt, I'd be honored to fight you now because of your choice." She nodded slightly and smiled down at him in that far to wise way of hers. When he spoke again she let her smile fade from that all knowing one to a soft and kind one. "From what I saw before I entered that chamber? Yes you can do it. But only if you stay true to your choice. You can't shun the children or your bride to be away just because you don't want to show emotions in front of others. Your children wont understand that you don't hate them when you do that. Praxis wont be able to handle that without her heart breaking and you know that. But yes Andrew, you can do it. Work with Praxis, together you two will be wonderful parents." She smirked then. "But you already know that." Before he could speak and ask what she meant her eyes twinkled, she winked, and then turned from him to walk toward her Griffin. "I'll see you at the ball, and don't wait for...Miss Delilah. You must always give a lady her time to prepare." She chuckled again before taking off into the sky and disappearing toward the school.

Praxis sat up on the bed and had her legs curled to her chest, her arms locked around them. She knew she had to get ready but her mind was swarming and her heart bleeding. She was thinking to much, about to many things, that she just didn't know what to do. Was she up to being her old bitchy self for a night and dealing with the gasps of everyone who thought she was dead? At the moment no.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Andrew came into the bedroom swiftly, a gentle smile on his lips. he crawled onto the bed and carefully leaned her down to lay hovering above her a few inches. "I love you," he told her. He did not kiss her yet, but he spoke more. "I'm sorry we had to leave them. I didn't do it because i didn't care, love... I did it because it was... and is what's best for them and we both know it... I still want you to bare my children," he finished, kissing her neck gently. "I still want to wed you," he added, kissing her jaw now. "And I still hope you'll have me and trust that I'll always fight for you." This time he watched her eyes before letting his lips fall on hers gently. After a few moments of this he pulled away, standing and helping her to her feet. "C'mon then, Delilah. Get dressed and I'll meet you at the ball. There's someone I must see," At her look he chuckled. "A male." he told her honestly, lifting her left hand and kissing the indestructible ring on her finger. He gave her another swift kiss before he left, ordering the house elves to see to it Nyssa was prepped for her flight. He wanted Praxis to arrive in the most comfortable style possible, and on Nyssa's back he thought was perfect.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Praxis whispered her replies to him as her fingers traced the cold lines of his face. she was still burning hot enough to heat even him yet his chill was enough to make her core chill a bit. She was confused by it but ignored the thought. "I love you..." Was her first reply to him before she just listened to his words. When he kissed her neck she couldn't help but shiver under him and smile slightly. His cold lips tracing up her made shivers run through her body again and again until she wanted for force his lips to hers. It was alright, however, because soon he feasted both their wants for kisses. "i trust you..." she murmured against his lips. When finally the kiss was officially over she grimaced. "Oh I'm going to hate the fact I told you my middle name aren't I?" He chuckled and wrapped her arms around him. "I'll meet you there then... And Andrew?" When he looked back at her before leaving she smiled. "I love you." And without waiting for him to leave the room she slipped out of Desdemona's trench and slipped into the other room with her naked body shining for only he to see.

It wasn't until nearly an hour after he left that she finally slipped out of the room and walked toward Nyssa. She was wearing a dress completely made of zippers with her hair, slowly growing longer again and gaining some of it curls, pinned up in a messy way. She wore her engagement ring, the necklace Andrew had given her at the Halloween Ball, and earings of fangs she found that amused her. Leaving the house elves with instructions to have a heated bath awaiting the two when they returned, Praxis went to Nyssa and kissed her beak. "It's time we return love... I hope things haven't changed to much. "Before climbing on Nyssa's back she pulled a vile from between her breasts. It was glowing green and she took a deep breath. If they could get Lysander to join Desdemona this was Lorcan's cure. She slipped onto Nyssa's back after putting the vile between her breasts again, since it had to stay warm, and the two flew off toward hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 am

Praxis laid on the center of the bed, Andrew still over her for a moment before collapsing to the side like he had the past few times. They were both so weak and tired. It had already been hours, nearly twenty, of doing this and their bodies were cursing them. She had small punctre wounds across her upper torso, in her neck, shoulder, between her breasts, arms even. He had bitten into her with hopes of keeping energy but she was only able to draw off those waves of heat for energy and they kept geting strong and more painful. Why she had to go through this she didn't understand, but then again she couldn't even think at the moment. Her body turned slowly to his and she laid her head on his shoulder. Soon she slipped onto his body so she was laying, curled up on him. She was amazingly light now, nearly seeming malnourished, as she laid there. Her hair, by this time, was long enough to reach the middle of her back and kept growing. Desdemona hadn't lied before, Praxis' hair was growing longer and more untamed with moments.
Another wave.
she groaned, the pain racking through her. Without waiting for Andrew to move she simply did it herself. This time she hovered over him, giving his body the break for a while. She didn't know how much longer this was going to last but she knew by the end of it both of them would be a bloody mess. Simply because as the pain got worse, the finish got stronger for the both and she would cut into him with her nails at that peek.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Andrew let her do what she had to, his hands moving to her waist as if he was making an attempt to hold her there. His release had gotten better each time, though he was shocked at how many times this had happened and yet he was still able to finish with her nearly every time.

"Oh, Merlin you weren't kidding when you said this was going to be crazy..." he breathed out as she collapsed on him. He didn't even move her away, no, he held their sweating bodies together, letting her lay atop him. His voice was husky and he was not complaining. Sure his body was screaming at him... begging him to stop or just... rest for a while. But each time he felt her waves of hungry heat he either rolled to climb on her or let her do it. It didn't matter to Andrew, he meant what he had said to her. He would do anything for her. And it wasn't so bad, having long hours of nothing but intimate moments made him smile at the top of her head. His hands were in her wildly growing hair and he couldn't help but smile. "I love you," he told her gently, kissing the top of her head and holding her close. They lay there for a few moments, their breathing finally starting to calm. Then of course, as if fate enjoyed tempting them with relaxation, he felt it again. This time though he seemed to have a new energy, able to reawaken himself quickly. This time he rolled her over under him and gave her what her body needed.... what his body had no problem giving.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Praxis and Andrew then on turned over on the bed again and again. Then it happened. They were just ending the most passionate and long points in the past hours, days--for by now nearly two days had passed of this continuation movement-- when the heat off Praxis' body seemed to explode with their conjoined climax. The head ripped through not only their bodies but the room, rocking the furniture and extinguish any candle that hadn't yet sizzled away. Then she fell, collapsing onto his chest-for she was over him this final time- and her breathing was shaky and cruel to her lungs. She was trembling slightly, her body wanting to destroy her for this lasting torment, but that wasn't of any concern to her. Slowly, loud winces coming from deep in her throat, she tried to move off of him, afraid her weight would be to much after all that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

It didn't matter to Andrew that he could not breathe, not one bit. He held her there, not letting her leave his body for any reason at all. His own body shook now, waves of pleasure still rippling over him as they lay there. He could still feel himself pulsing, but his body begged him to stop. It seemed it was time to stop, as they laid there for a while and she didn't radiate with that hungry heat yet. "It is done...?" he asked. He didn't mean to, but he almost sounded disappointed. Yes it was hell on him, but it was the most pleasure Andrew had ever felt and now he felt addicted to it. He was addicted to Praxis, and her body... and the way she pleasured him. He'd swear she knew what she was doing had he not been sure she had never been with another man like him before. He didn't care really, done or not... He held her on him still, his strangled breathing heavy. However his muscular chest lifted even with her atop him, so he was sure it was not her stealing his breath away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Praxis laid there on him, her body pressed down on his so not one curve of her, not her hip her breast nothing, was unnoticed by him. She didn't care though, she was very much okay with every part of her being offered to him even now. The burning light that had been taking her over now slowly resided but that didn't stop the head radiating off her. "I...think....so...." She said between panting breaths. Her head was on his shoulder, her hair --which had by now reached her hips in long curling strands-- was clinging to their sweaty bodies like it was stuck in wax. She kissed his neck and cheek with slightly dry lips as she breathed, whispering words similar to that song she had sung him. Lover's words, perfect and poised, ran smoothly from her lips as she seemed to drift off. She was so tired. But as she relaxed her body started to tremble. It wasn't the kind it had when it was ill, no this was a painful tremble. It started in her torso and fled to her limbs soon after. Her body curled over his slightly, just enough for her hand to wrap across her stomach. It had happened, the first needing was done, and now those months of not eating were coming to take their revenge.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Andrew felt her move, the very movement she made waking him from the slumber that started taking him whether he was ready for it or not. "Praxis...." he said, a little worried. However when he heard her stomach growl, a low and deep sound, Andrew new just what she needed. "If you'll excuse me," he said, sliding her next to him on the bed. He forced himself, however hard it was, to stand from the bed and move to cover her up. He then pulled the sheet from the bed, wrapping it around his waist.

"Mitsy!" he called sharply. And just like that there was a loud CRACK and a house elf, small and feeble looing, appeared before his barely covered self. "Food, Mitsy," he said, his body aboslutely exhausted. He'd taken enough blood from her just in the past two days to keep himself going, but now he needed actual substance. He needed more than just a taste and he knew she could not give it right now. "Bring up some fruits, vegitables, healthy things. Oh... and bring something for me as well... something fresh," he finished gruffly. "And bring everyone else back to help you," he told her. Then with a wave of his hand another loud CRACK could be heard as she left to fetch what she needed.

He moved back to the bed, the sheet dropping as soon as he made it there and crawled in, uncovering her. She wasn't allowed to be covered until they came back with her food, no, he wanted her to be open with him. "Food's coming, my love," he said, snuggling close to her and wrapping a protective arm around her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Praxis could have been dying and she'd still hate that hint of 'food' for him. She wanted him to take from her, not some vile or package that had someone, something, else's blood. Oh but when she spoke out to tell him that her voice was to weak for him or even the house elf to hear. She looked almost like she was asleep. As soon as he lay beside her and the covers pushed back Praxis forced her tired body against his again. Curling up between his chest and his arm, she fit perfectly, but now it was easy to see just how weak she was. Her skin was sickly and her arms and legs far to thin. She positively look malnourished. But that didn't stop her, not one pit. "No..." she murmured after a moment when her head got close enough to his ear for him to hear. When he questioned her she took a deep, sharp breath. "Nothing ....else...for you...please...take me..." her whispers were feeble in the sound but her voice wasn't wavering other wise. She didn't like that one bit.

In the back of her mind, though, Praxis started to think about the past two...three days. What was going to come from it? She didn't even know how her race found out they were pregnant, she never thought to ask. Praxis would be talking to Desdemona soon, thats for sure, but who knows. Maybe she wont be pregnant... maybe the boy in her vision wasn't suppose to be made yet.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Andrew shook his head this time. He had drained too much from her. "It's not bad. I've been having the house elves hunt. It's animals such as deer and bear and others." He chuckled a little at her face. "Your blood will always be my favorite, love. But you're too weak... we've taken enough from each other for now. Let me have this one for now, and I'll be back to feeding on you when you've healed a bit. Alright?" He didn't give her a chance for debate as he pressed his lips firmly on hers. He wasn't accepting a no from her this time. he wasn't going to harm her or make her any weaker.

Within moments there was a knock at the door. Andrew pulled the covers up and allowed Mitsy in. She wheeled in a cart and bowed low as she left, closing the door behind her. "Will you eat now?" He asked, no, pleaded of her. He had hoped she would eat now and he had the house elf bring only healthy things up for her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

No time for words. Their lips touched like magnets, drawn to one another perfectly and she didn't even try to fight it. Sure she'd hate it, faces and pouts for the rest of the day--or was it night?-- were a given, but she'd deal with it for now. For once she agreed, she just couldn't handle him feeding from her. That didn't stop her want for him to do so. When she was covered she felt like she was trapped in the center of a ring of fire but that was alright for the moment the house elf left she was uncovered again. Nodding to his question, she moved to try and sit up but her arms collapsed and she sighted, burying her face in the soft pillow in defeat. The smell of the sweet fruits was enough to make her stomach curse her for not eating already but she was just so tired and weak from the past three days and not eating the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 pm

It was a miracle Andrew's body could take the abuse it had sustained the past few days and still move as much as he was now. However, he ignored any aching muscles or soreness and he pulled the tray of fruit over to him. He began plucking off random fruits, laying on his side and propping himself on his elbow. He fed her whatever she seemed to like, going back to the strawberries often. He took a nibble of peach for himself but other than that he lay there feeding her as much as she would eat. When she wouldn't anymore he'd wait a few moment then try again. She kept accepting though and he knew she was hungry. Finally he stopped feeding her and fed her with kisses of all sorts instead, soft and gentle as he caressed her face and snuggled to her. "Rest now, love. We'll worry about everything later..." he told her, kissing her temple. He puleld her close to him but did so gently, wrapping his arms around her protectively.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Praxis ate as he fed her, keeping her eyes closed for the most part and just focusing on the wonderful flavors that had just days ago made her want to destroy food all together. When she refused to eat any more the first time it was because she had eaten to quickly and she started feeling ill, her body not able to handle the food. However she was still hungry and he began feeding her again with her accepting joyously. He was a bloody miracle, she had to remember that. Then again, she doubted she'd ever be able to forget. When the food stopped coming she just smiled. The next feeding was much more liked still as she kissed him back with all the strength she could muster, which wasn't much. Kissing him with just enough strength to show her love, she thanked him silently for being there. Their lips came apart and all she could do was nod slightly at his words before making sure she was as close as possible to him. It didn't take her long to slip into a deep and healing sleep. Throughout her sleeping, however, she would mutter things. Some would be in her own language, other things would be in English. Most of the time she said she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Andrew laid there, awake for some time after she'd fallen asleep. He was letting his hand run over her skin gently, as if he were trying to soothe her. He smiled at her mumbling. She was so cute sometimes... Andrew let his hand caress her face, looking her features over another time. She was a work of art to him, and the most beautiful creature he'd ever encountered. He finally fell asleep as well, Praxis pulled so she was against his body completely and her head on his arm, while Andrew curled around her on his side, his head nestled against her neck. His other arm was draped over her gently, as if protecting her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Praxis dived into dreams with colours so deep and bright they seemed to swarm around her in an attack. Whenever one of the shadows or faces got to much for her to handle she would snuggle closer to Andrew without knowing it. When the shadows made her happy or showed her something she enjoyed seeing--Andrew or their future for example-- she found her lips pressing to him wherever they could touch his flesh. She never woke though, no her body was far to tired for that. If they slept for a few hours, a day or two, she didn't know, all she did know was that it wasn't until he awoke her that Praxis' eyes opened again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Andrew woke the next morning, but he let Praxis sleep the day away. He spent most of the day in the bedroom beside her, getting up for little other than to shower, and make a trip to the bathroom. He found himself gazing upon her while she slumbered, thanking the heavens for her life. Every time he looked down at her he vowed he would never let anything tear them apart again, not even death. Each time it was a silent promise, one made with his heart. Her kisses told him she felt the same way and their jealousy told the world. "Praxis, love... I've made you breakfast," he said in a sing song voice. However it wasn't until his lips grazed against hers, just a whisper of a touch, that she awoke. "'Ello beautiful," he said to her, a gentle smile on his lips. He was wearing pants, but he was shirtless, not feeling the need for a shirt at the moment. "I've also drawn you a hot bath..." He leaned away from her only for a moment as he grabbed a plate of food and set it between them for her. "It has bubbles," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Praxis didn't hear a word he said, focusing on that kiss for a moment, until 'bubbles' came into the conversation. Her eyes fluttered open softly, those long bright magenta lashes dancing against her still slightly paled skin, as she looked up at him with bright eyes. Her nose picked up the scent of the food but she didn't move other than to look at her lover, her fiancé, and her husband to be. "Andrew..." she whispered with that soft, luring voice that sang through her lips to him. Ignoring the food she reached out and let her fingers trail across his flesh, her warmth switching with his chill for a moment. "I love you." She said when he questioned her. A smile consumed her lips, brightening her existence and making her wish they could just stay like that for a little longer. Just a little bit. Once she ate a little bit, however, she was more awake. The plate was moved and she curled up against him again, her head moving to his shoulder and her lips pressing against his neck as she whispered against his skin. "So what was that about bubbles?" A few seconds later the two laughed softly together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins/Clementine Manor   Higgins/Clementine Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higgins/Clementine Manor
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next