Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 17 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 17 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
IC Chat - Page 17 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 17 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Andrew: Stop being perfect *kisses her* Mm, stop it *kisses her deeper* You're so mean to me *kisses her passionately*
Scorpius: If they haven't beaten us they'll be lost in shopping. *laughs a little*
Lianna: yes, thanks Gorica babies!! *laughs as he pulls her from the water.* and I love you, lorci. *laughs at how odd that sounds.*
Rose: Well there are more of you than there are with me, but we never really sit at Gryffindor. *smiles* Let's sit there today!
Eric: *Takes his time walking with her, in no hurry* You look beautiful. *smiles, not caring if he's already said that.*
Viktor: *teases her for a while, before pleasuring her with his hands. Grins when he's finished, laying beside her and snuggling her*

Harry: *Walks with her* Are you alright, Hermione?
Hermione: *lies* Of course, Harry. I'm sorry I missed class, I'll explain it to Professor Sprout after dinner. *smiles at him as they reach the common room. Puts her book away and comes back to him.* dinner?
Harry: Dinner *smiles and they walk to dinner together.*
Selena: Boring. *continues rubbing.* Binns goes on an on. Feels like I've heard the same thing a hundred times today. How were yours? *leans down and kisses his neck while she keeps rubbing.*
George: *Lifts her up and holds her against the wall, not letting her break from his kiss. ~time skip~ Still pinning her against the wall, breathing heavy and kissing her neck, nipping it slightly. gives her a last deep kiss while letting her down gently*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

Praxis: *smiles and kisses him* Only after you do. *kisses him deeper* mm...your just as mean to me. *slips her arms around him and kisses him passionately*
Lysander: *laughs* True. Oh well. We'll find them eventually *grins* Least they're having a good time.
Lorcan: *laughs and snuggles her before letting her stand* Come on Gypsy Queen, we'll be late! *takes her hand and runs off with her*
Iris: Okay! *walks over the sit at Gryffindor on the side that faces Hufflepuff* I wonder where everyone is...
Lysander: Yep they beat us. Looks like Rose has stolen us to Gryffindor, lets go. *goes and sneaks up behind Rose, giving her a slow hug and nuzzling her* Hello Princess *smiles*
Dominique: *chuckles and gives his hand a squeeze.* Thank you, you look dashing, like you always do *gives him a bright smile*
Desdemona: *Grips him as he pleasures her, her nails nipping deeply into his shoulder. When the moment ends she lets out one long aspirated sigh before curling toward him*

Ginny: *already at the table, eating a potpie*
Ron: Yeah, he tends to do that to people *takes her hand as he looks out at the lake* Not so good. I'm sick of everything being my fault when something goes wrong with my friends *sighs*
Angelina: *Wraps her legs around him tightly, her body begging him to help her release all the pent up energy she now suddenly had* ~Time Skip~ *whimpers softly, her eyes closed and her head tilted back. She leans against the wall as he lets her down, kissing him softly yet deeply.*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 am

Andrew: *Lets out a chuckle during the kiss. When they break he looks out at the children playing and flying around.* I'm glad they like it here...
Scorpius: *opens his mouth to say something, but they see the girls as they go into the Hall.* And of course, they beat us *laughs a little* Ah well, torturing Dominique and her guy will be much more fun with them anyway *smirks. Walks up and sits beside Iris, kissing her as soon as she catches sight of him.* 'Ello gorgeous.
Lianna" Oh no, not late for Dinner! *mocks fear as she puts her hand to her cheek. laughs and runs with him* Shouldn't I get dressed first? *looks down at herself as they run.* Everyone'll be staring at me *giggles*
Rose: *jumps at first, but smiles and tilts her head to the side, giving him access to nuzzle.* Hello my love. How was practice? *Is sitting beside Iris.*
Eric: Well thank you. Looks like your friends are waiting for you. Would you like to sit with them today? *smiles at her*
Viktor: mm, I love pleasing you. *grins*

Hermione: *Sits opposite Ginny* 'Ello, dear. How's your day been?
Harry: *kisses Ginny.*' ello love. Class alright? You're brother's a sod. *grins a little, pulling some food onto his plate.*
Selena: *frowns a little. When she's done rubbing she sits in his lap sideways, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head against his chest.* Oh, well I'm sorry things aren't going so wonderful for you... anything I can do to ease you or help you get out the frustration? *gives him a gentle smile.*
George: *kisses her then slowly pulls from her.* Thirsty* Goes and grabs one of the glasses Fred brought in, holding one up as a silent question as to whether or not she wants some too.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

Praxis: *smiles and snuggles closer to him, looking over at the children as well* ...So am I...Andrew...thank you *looks up and smiles even more before kissing him again*
Lysander: *laughs at what Scorpius said after the nuzzle.* It was wonderful *kisses her cheek as he sits* How was shopping?
Iris: *smiles and kisses him back* 'Ello handsome *kisses him again*
Lorcan: *grins and wraps his arms around her, picking her up into a spin* Mmm nah, your sexy, let them stair. I'll make them all see in pot-a-dots for a week if they try anything *chuckles and kisses her* fiiine you can get dressed *grins* I probably should too huh?
Dominique: *gives his hand a squeeze and smiles* Why don't you come sit with us? If they are going to rag at me at any point, might as well be under my circumstances *grins*
Desdemona: *lets out a soft sigh* Mmm I can see that

Ginny: *kisses Harry and sigh* I'm going to jinx him one of these days. *looks at Hermione* My day's been fine, besides my git of a brother. Hey, have you seen Angelina? I was looking for her but she seems to have disappeared...
Ron: *kisses her and rubs her back* Just getting a chance to talk to you is already cheering me up *smiles and hugs her* Want to get something to eat? Or would you rather stay out here?
Angelina: *takes it and sips it, trying to quench her dry throat. She lets out a long, throaty sigh*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:26 am

Andrew: *chuckles* You're... welcome...?... *kisses her back, smiling.*
Scorpius: *smiles* What'd you ladies get for the party?
Rose: *gives him a lovely smile before pulling some food onto her plate while she talks.* It was fun. We got so much stuff it was unbelievable. I missed you. *smiles a little shyly.*
Lianna: *looks him over.* No. We look good. *struts in with him, a hand around him and a hand on her hip as they sit across from Rose and Lysander.* Hello. How has everyone's day been?
Eric: Alright. *walks over with her, sitting across from Scorpius so that she can sit beside Lianna and across from Iris. Gives everyone a friendly smile.* Hello.
Lianna/Rose: Hello, Eric.
Lianna: Aren't you in my art class?
Eric: Yes, I believe I am.
Viktor: Tired yet? *grins*

Hermione: *shakes her head* Haven't seen her since the ball. And Christmas has just passed. so who knows where she is.
Harry: If you don't, I will. *mutters to her* You should have heard him about fifteen minutes ago.*
Selena: That's up to you, love. We can sit at my table if you like. *smiles gently*
Fred: *drinking his drink as well.* Have fun, did you? *smirks over at her*
George: Yes, we did *answers for them both, giving Fred a competing grin playfully.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 am

Praxis: *smiles and cuddles close to him, kissing him deeply* I love you
Iris: *leans against him, letting Rose talk. When she sees Lorcan and Lianna she gets in a giggling fit*
Lysander: I missed you too *kisses her cheek before turning to see what's got Iris worked up. He coughs on the drink he had just sipped* Lorcan, Lianna what the bloody hell?!
Lorcan: What too sexy for you? *grins and sits down*
Lysander: *shakes his head, laughing*
Dominique: *keeps holding his hand unless he pulls away as she smiles at everyone.* Hey guys.
Lysander: *gives Scorpius a look and smirks*
Lorcan: Hey its Eric! HI ERIC *waves even though he's not that far from the man.*
Iris: *smiles, trying to get over her giggling* Hello Eric. It's good to see you again, I haven't seen you since the Ball *smiles*
Lysander: Hey Eric, Dominique.
Dominique: Ready to get your but handed to you? *smirks darkly*
Lysander: *grins* Bring it.
Desdemona: *smirks* Never.

Ginny: *shakes her head at Harry* Oh well, I'll find her...I hope Fred and George didn't kill her or turn her into something *chuckles, joking*
Ron: *laughs* The slytherins will eat me alive. *grins*
Angelina: *starts to actually be able to use her brain and gets what George is playing at. She leans forward and cuddles to him, nodding to Fred.*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:55 am

Andrew: *chuckling* I love you too, my darling. You're amazing. *smiles*
Scorpius: *stifles a laugh of his own at the sight of the two.* Hello. What year are you? *grins back at Lysander, ready to bombard the poor man.*
Lianna: *grins as well but says nothing.*
Rose: *laughs at Lorcan's stupidity.* Oh my goodness... you're naked! *slightly horrified by the two.
Lianna, Scorpius, and Eric: *All laugh at Rose, who blushes*
Eric: *Doesn't let go of her hand until they start gathering food. Then grabs her hand again as they eat.* Seventh year. *smiles gently, not afraid of their possibly many questions.*
Viktor: *nibbles and sucks her earlobe. While it's still between his teeth he whispers huskily* You may have to prove that to me. *grinning*

Hermione: That's not something you should count on *chuckles, eating very little*
Selena: *grins darkly* No they won't. Most of them want me... I'll make them all deal. *chuckles and kisses him*
Fred: Oh I see... just forget about ol' Freddy. *grins a little, where they can't see*
George: *laughs* I did. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 am

Praxis: No, my love. You are the amazing one *smiles as she lays her head on his chest against and looks at the children again*
Lysander and Lorcan: *start laughing until the two are nearly falling out of their chairs*
Lorcan: What, don't I look better than my brother? *grins*
Lysander: *throws a roll at him and wraps his arms around rose, still laughing*
Iris: *giggles at Rose. When Eric answers she smiles, glancing at Dominique and their hands that keep moving to their sides below the table*
Lydander: *catches his breath and just listens before chimming in with a question* How'd you meet Domi?
Dominique: *gives him a playful glare* How many times have I said not to call me that! *threatens to throw something at him but just chuckles when he flinches*
Desdemona: *Closes her eyes and lets out a hissing moan.* Mmm my pleasure *smirks*

Ginny: *smiles* I know. I'm starting to worry though, she's never been one to skip classes...
Ron: *laughs* I don't need the competition *smiles and hugs her tight, kissing her*
Angelina: *giggles softly, putting her glass on a nearby table or shelf*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

Andrew: No, We are amazing. Together. I'm nothing without you. *leaves no room for argument, his tone final.* I love you more than the sun. *smiles and kisses her quickly and gently.* We have to send for Desdemona as soon as we get word she's returned. I've sent word to her house elves to inform her we need her, so she should either show or send for us.
Scorpius: *gives a stiff nod, unsure if he likes him yet or not.* Careful Lysander, even a roll hurts when she's throwing it.
Lianna: *is laughing at Rose, but kisses Lorcan when he asks if he's better looking. Talks to him in his ear, beginning their teasing game* I think so *kisses just behind his ear slowly an too softly*
Rose: *doesn't speak again, afraid of sounding like an idiot now. She just sits, eats, leans against Lysander slightly, and listens.*
Eric: We ran into each other and I said hello. *smiles gently, waiting for another question.*
Scorpius: Are you just playing her? *gives him a hard stare*
Eric: No. Not by a long shot.
viktor: *grins, waiting and kissing her shoulders.

Hermione: She'll turn up I'm sure.
Harry; *Nods* She's skipped before... when the twins still went here.
Selena: Then your table? Where you're having problems? *gives him a puppy stare*
George: *smirks*
Fred: Gits. *still grinning secretly*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 am

Praxis: *doesn't ague, knowing it will do nothing* Mmm... What do we need her for? *chuckles, joking a bit as she wraps her arms around him tightly, nearly tackle hugging him slightly. She kissed him deeply, filling it with love*
Lysander: Oh I know, remember I have an idiot twin
Lorcan: *throws the roll at him*
Lysander: *dodges and grins before continuing to question Eric as well, rubbing Rose's arm* Are you going to just drop her at the end of the year?
Dominique: *sighs at the questions, and goes to tell them to stop when she's stopped*
Iris: *gives Dominique a look and shakes her head* it has to be done. *she mouths.*
Desdemona: *climbs onto him and started kissing him with that dark passion, letting her tongue twist into the game. Once he needs air and pulls away and teases his neck, her teeth pulling at his skin seductively as her hand travels down his body, scratching in all the right areas*

Ginny: *raises a brow* Really? Eh must not of noticed.... *shrugs* Whens the next game?
Ron: *sighs* Okay okay you win don't look at me like that *chuckles* We'll sit at your table.
Angelina: *wraps her arms around George and looks at Fred.* I still Love you Freddy~
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 am

Andrew: *Doesn't answer until after the kiss, which he deepens just before they stop.* We need her so that I can ask her if she'll do the spell for me. then I'll need her here so she can help me keep you alive, or Ash, but he'll be here anyway so I'll probably just use him for that. *gets back on track LOL* But I'll need her to perform the ritual. Do you want me to claim you when he baby's not too big or not *teasing her* Besides, you do know with your blood and my blood flowing together we'll both be a bit stronger internally and share certain strengths and such... Our connection will be stronger... *smiles, kissing her on the nose*
Rose: *giving Eric and intense look, sitting up a little.* Are you just after her looks?
Lianna: *listens to them all talk, in her normal dreamy state as she eats.*
Eric: Not a chance - it's alright Dominique, I can handle the questions - and No, I'm not. She has a wonderful mind and I valued her friendship to begin with. *waits patiently for more questions.*
Scorpius: Will you force any decisions on her, or make her feel pushed? *raises a brow.*
Eric: Never. She has her own choices to make. With her own decisions. *smiles sideways at her*
Viktor: *quivers under her nails, unable to suppress it.* Merlin... *Leans up and kisses her deeply, beginning their tango from underneath ~time skip~ Stays locked with her for a few moments afterward, sweating and breathing heavily*

Harry: Yeah, she helped them make the dungeon doors open and lead everyone to random parts of the castle for the day. They skipped out on Binns class. *Butters a roll* We play Slytherin in three days. *Starts eating his roll*
Hermione: *Chokes a little on her potatoes, but covers is up with a cough* Really? are you prepared? *asks him that every time.*
Harry: Yes, we are actually. Ron played wonderfully today. If he could just pull his head out of his arse by then we'll do fine.
Selena: *Smiles widely and kisses him, licking his bottom lip then pulling away.* I promise I won't let them be mean to you. *bats her lashes cutely*
Fred: Suuuuurrrre *starting to smile in secret now*
George: *rolls his eyes.* She loves me more is all *is joking, laughing and giving the 'ha- ha' look*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:08 am

Praxis: *smiles and scrunches up her nose* Mmm *she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close* Fiiine I guess Desdemona matters *chuckles* Where is she anyway?
Lorcan: *chuckles at everyone as he moved to look like he's whispering in Lianna's ear but instead starts kissing her neck with teasing, whispering kisses.*
Dominique: *leans against him and eats a bit of potpie as she just listens, dealing with it and doing her best to hold her temper down.*
Iris: Did you fall for her because she's a veela*has a dangerous look in her eyes for the first time...basically ever*
Lysander: *was about to say something but closes his mouth, thinking thats more important anyway*
Desdemona: *rubs her hands against his chest, her nails scratching just slightly as she does* What, tired already dragon~? *gives him a teasing smile*

Ginny: Oh yeah...I forgot about that.... *eats some of her pie* I'm surprised Angelina isn't more into practicing if its so soon! What with this being her last year to be captain and all...
Ron: *smirks and kisses her again, nipping her lip* Alright, lets go *gets up, helping her up*
Angelina: *giggles a little, cuddling to George*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 am

Andrew: I don't know for sure... but I have an idea... *grins a little*
Lianna: *grins when no one's looking, sliding his hand just to the inside of his thigh and giving him a slightly hungry look.*
Scorpius: *can't help but love the fact that everyone's so into interrogating him.*
Eric: No, I'm quite certain I didn't.
Scorpius: *Looks at Lysander, nodding to signal him to ask his question before Scorpius asks his.*
Rose: Are you after her money? *still giving him a fixed look, asking after Lysander asks his question*
Viktor: *After a moment, never really disconnection their bodies, he gives a chuckle and rolls her under him, biting at her neck and starting a new pace." Not a chance *growls*

Harry: *shrugs, eating some roast.* I'm just acting captain when she's not here. *smiles*
Selena: *walks to the great Hall with him and walks deliberately over to her table, pulling him by the hand. She lets him sit then sits in his lap as if making a point. She gives him a smirk and a seductive wink before her eyes travel along the table with a grin and she makes a salad on her plate, a little to the side of where the sit.*
George: Well do you want her then? *laughs*
Fred: Well I dunnoooo... *smirks*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 am

Praxis: *smirks* what do you know that I don't?
Lorcan: *grins, his hand wrapping around her and rubbing at her thigh, playing with her bathing suit*
Iris: *nods and lays her head on Scorpius's shoulder*
Dominique: *eats an apple, thinking of a plan for the game against ravenclaw*
Lysander: What do you want from her?
Desdemona: *moves her hands to his shoulders, letting her fingers curl and her nails dig into him* Ah...good *moves one hand into his hair and tilts her head to the side, pulling at his hair now and then when he hits a sensitive spot*

Ginny: *coughs harshly, her eyes wide as she sees Ron sit at the Slytherin table.*
Ron: *ignores the others as he wraps an arm around her and takes a potpie for himself.*
Malfoy: *Walks in and toward his table, stops when he sees Ron and smirks, sitting across from him. Crab and Goyle appear at his sides randomly* So look what we have here *Smirks*
Ron: Back off Malfoy
Malfoy: *looks at Selena* I'm not here to spoil your fun, Weasley. Looks like maybe your not as much of a blood traitor as the rest of your family *smirks*
Angelina: *laughs* Hey don't I get a say in this? *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 am

Andrew: I know that our old Runes teacher turn up just a day before she announced she was taking a 'vacation' for the weekend. *puts air quotes around the word 'vacation'* That was when you passed out at school. I found out you were pregnant that night... *smiles*
Lianna: *Her nails dig into his thigh a little as she sighs sharply inward. she covers it up by taking a drink, thankfully no one seeming to notice. She lays her head on him, sucking gently on his earlobe, nibbling and sighing seductively in his ear.*
Scorpius: *turns his attention to her, still listening to the conversation though. Kisses her gently and whispers in her ear with a smile* Psst. I love you.
Eric: *doesn't even hesitate on Lysander's question.* I want her companionship. I enjoy spending time with her. I enjoy making her smile. I want her to be happy and I believe I can make it so. *smiles gently, hoping that'll be accepted.* No, I'm after her money. That's not of importance to me.
Rose: *gives him a nod and leans back on Lysander again, kissing his cheek*
Viktor: Thought you'd say that *grins, kissing her deeply*

Hermione: *turns to see what ginny's looking at. her eyes widen and she turns back, unable to help the chuckle.* they'll tear him apart...
Harry: One can only hope *mutters*
Selena: *Gives Draco a sexy grin, not really able to help it, while running her fingers in Ron's hair. She leans into his ear and whispers, still grinning* See, told you they'd be nice.
Fred: Nope *smirking, joking*
George: *laughs*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 am

Praxis: *grins* Desdemona is probably going to skin him alive...*chuckles, knowing what happens when Dezzi choose someone to play with. Her eyes soften and the grin turns to a smile* I still almost can't believe i really am *puts her hand over her stomach*
Lorcan: *bites into a slice of fruit to keep his face calm as his fingers teasingly go under her bathingsuit just enough to make her react slightly but not enough to get them caught*
Iris: *Giggled slightly and moves to whisper in his ear* Psst, I love you too.
Lysander: *wraps his arms around Rose, kissing her gently. Moments later he looks at Scorpius, wondering if he has any more questions as he thinks*
Dominique: *drinks some pumpkin juice*
Desdemona: *chuckles before he captures her lips and she closes her eyes, added her darkness to the kiss*

Ginny: Holy.... Since when has he had the guts to-- Hey its Malfoy..maybe we should go save him...?
Ron: *gives Malfoy a dark look while he holds Selena close and whispers* I'm starting to wonder if them tearing me apart is better...
Malfoy: What, nervous? *smirks, tossing an apple from one hand to another*
Angelina: *pouts* Meanies~
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Andrew: Well, believe it. Because Helios will be born and then we can work on Emma. *grins, kissing her sneakily.*
Lianna: *Barely quivers, able to suppress most of it. She gives him a mock glare and whispers, very seductively* You win.. for now. *smirks at him, letting her hand slide over him just right as she pulls it away, forcing him to adjust himself.*
Rose: Alright. I like you. You can date my cousin. *gives him a nod and goes about eating happily, but not before kissing Lysander.*
Scorpius: *chuckles* Yeah, you're alright for now, mate. Hurt her and you'll have all of us to deal with. *takes a drink, his arm around Iris.*
Eric: I wouldn't dream of it. *smiles gently, finally being able to eat.*
Viktor: *When they are finally done he lays beside her, his arm lazily over her.* You can't go back. Ever *mumbles into her hair*

Hermione: I'm not. He's been horrible to me lately...
Harry: *chuckles* yes, we had a talk about that today... as you can see, didn't go too well. *holds his hand up to Ginny* Hold on, let him make his choice. If that's where he'd rather be there's nothing we can do. And he's just as stubborn as you and you'll do nothing more than piss him off. *trying to reason with her*
Selena: *lets out a dark giggle and kisses his temple. She looks at Draco* I'm working on converting him *grins, her blue eyes piercing*
Fred: *hops up.* well, do you want a choice then? Do you want me? how's that for a choice. *grins*
George: *laughs*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Praxis: *kisses him, laughing a little* And what if we have another boy and not a girl? *slips her arms around him again and smiles playfully*
Lorcan: *smirks and pulls away teasingly before sneaking to adjust himself, giving her his own mock glare*
Dominique: *smiles, glad they all finally shut up* Now will you guys stop threatening people before I start threatening you? *smirks and eats some salad*
Iris: *chuckles and makes pleasant conversation now, not really questioning him* Eric, you said you take art with Lianna right? Whats your favorite form of art?
Dominique: Oh no its started *chuckles*
Iris: What? *mocks a pout*
Dominique: *turns to Eric slightly* Iris is from France. She's an Art buff.
Iris: *sticks her tongue out*
Lysander: *chuckles at the girls after kissing Rose, keeping an arm tightly around her*
Desdemona: *laughs, the sound of bells filling the cave as she lets her fingers trail against his chin lightly, bringing him even closer as she runs her fingers against his skin and through his hair.* Ah, I'm afraid I have to, pet. I have many other things to do...but trust me I'd stay if I could *smirks and kisses him slightly before she relaxes slightly*

Ginny: *glares slightly but sighs* Fine.
Ron: *gives Selena a mock glare but can't help the smirk*
Malfoy: Seems like your doing a fine job. *smirks himself* Welcome to the pureblood side, Weasley.
Ron: Don't throw a party yet. I'm here for Selena, not because I'm going against my family *has a venomous voice*
Malfoy: Well see *smirks*
Angelina: *rolls her eyes* Thats a trick question, I don't get a choice in that either *chuckles and smiles at him*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Andrew: Simple *kisses her forehead* We have that baby and try again. *smirks at her* And again... and again, until we get an Emma. *he laughs at her look and kisses her*
Lianna: *giggles a little, unable to help it, and kisses his cheek before turning to her food. But when Scorpius speaks she nods and gives Eric her own warning look.*
rose: *eats, joining in the conversation here and there.*
Eric: I delve into many forms of art, miss. *smiles* Dominique knows me for painting, but I also sketch life portraits, and meddle with photography, both muggle and magical. I develop my own pictures at home. *takes a bite of food, chews, swallows, then asks* What do you specialize in?
Lianna: *chuckles* I like dance! *smirks*
viktor: *looks around* What's that sound?

Hermione: *huffs a little, eating a bit more forcefully now.*
Harry: *gives Ginny an apologetic look, kisses her forehead, and finishes eating, glaring at Ron from across the room.*
Selena: *lets her arm run tantalizingly down his chest, looks across the table to Draco* enough of this talk. *smirks at him, a joking threat to say what she saw earlier, but she doesn't* There are more interesting things to talk about, I'm sure. *Raises a brow at him, still grinning coyly*
Fred: *laughs a little* I'm not stealing you am I? You're free to choose.
George: *lets her go* You're not choosing against me by accepting him. *chuckles* I need a rest anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Praxis: *laughs and kisses him, shaking her head when their lips part* So, after we get your Emma are we going to stop having children then? *chuckles and looks up at him before a question pops into her head* Exactly how many children are we going to have anyway?
Lorcan: *gives Eric a little glare when Scorpius says that before pulling Dominique over for a hug*
Dominique: *pushes him away* No hugs for half naked men, thank you! *sinks back to sitting next to Eric, leaning away from Lorcan*
Lorcan and Lysander: *laugh*
Iris: *chuckles at Dominique and Lorcan before going on to speak* I favor sketches but I'm dreadful at them...I suppose I can dance a bit but only a few kinds...hmm...my favorite to do would be photography. I like the muggle work mostly though, when it doesn't come to people that is
Desdemona: *the bells stop when she stops laughing* Hmm? What sound? Your hearing things darling *chuckles*

Ginny: *gives Harry a forgiving look but glares at Ron*
Ron: *keeps his grip on Selena tight*
Malfoy: *returns with a coy smirk* Oh I'm sure. So it was you, Weasley, who stole Selena at the ball eh? She's a handful, watch out *smirks*
Ron: *smirks himself* I know
Angelina: Ooo you two are sooo confusing *gives George a kiss* You go rest and I promise I wont mess with your dreams this time. *when he leaves she motions for Fred to come closer and then wraps her arms around him* Alright, I'm stolen now *grins*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Andrew: Well, that depends on when we get Emma. *grins* We'll figure that out later on. *kisses her forehead.* I'm not going to force millions of children on you *laughs a little*
Lianna, rose, Scorpius, and Eric: *all laugh at Dominique*
Eric: *Puts an arm around her, smiling*
Rose: *to Lysander* Ready for classes tomorrow?
Scorpius: Bullocks, you're an avid dancer. She's great, the best, *takes a few bites of food.
Viktor: *sticks his tongue out playfully*

Harry: It's rather pathetic... the way he acts around her. *rolls his eyes and turns his attention to Hermione.* so how's Krum?
Hermione: *rather short* Fine. He's coming to visit soon, least he said he was... *shrugs*
Selena: *laughs a dainty laugh* How on earth would you know, Draco? You've never experienced it... *grins, her tongue between her teeth as she continues to play with Ron's hair, and picks at her salad.*
George: *nods, kisses her, chuckles and goes to bed.*
Fred: *laughs* Well, you've got to be getting sore by now... want to watch a movie with me?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Praxis: *chuckles* I don't think we could handle that many *snuggles to him as a gust of wind makes her shiver slightly, a metallic sound coming from her back.*
Dominique: *smiles up at him and relaxes under his arm as she drinks some juice and looks around, glad to see everyone together and smiling. She looks for her sister but doesn't see her, not that thats surprising*
Fred: *runs in and tackles Dominique*
Dominique: *eeps and jumps, dropping her juice onto her lap* FRED WEASLEY! *stands up and goes to run after him*
Fred: *laughs and starts running around, hiding behind Rose when he gets around the table. He points at Dominque* DOMI IS EVIL! *laughs*
Lysander and Lorcan: .... *go into a fit of laughter*
Albus: *slips in not long after and see's Dominique being held back, livid* Great, what did you do now Fred? *sighs as he walks over* Hey guys *waves before pushing his glasses up*
Iris: *giggles and reaches over to help Dominique clean off, some of the boys at the Slytherin table beside them start whispering crude remarks as she leans across the table, not paying attention*
Lorcan: *hears them and jinxs a few so their tongues swell but the others keep talking*
Desdemona: *nips his tongue and grins*

Ginny: Well it's got to be hard for him to get away, I mean it takes days to get here and back doesn't it? Without appeariating that is and he's not allowed to do that during the school year *frowns, feeling bad*
Ron: *eats his Pot-Pie*
Malfoy: *takes a bite of his apple* I know plenty Selena, plenty.
Angelina: *hugs him* I'd love to *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Andrew: *rubs her back gently.* No, I doubt it, especially since they'll take after us. you remember how hard we were to handle *grins* Come on Dreama, Cyprus. Come inside. *ushers them over*
Rose: *squeals* don't you dare hide behind me, Fred Weasley! *hops off the bench, out of the way*
Scorpius: *turns and looks at them, pulls his wand out and those that don't have swollen tongue sprout boils all over their faces.* She's taken.... *turns back to her before she sits back down, leaning in with a gentle look* Watch the bending over, you've got admirers. *Isn't being jealous, but he's sure she doesn't want anything being seen*
Rose: *sits down once it's safe.*
Eric: Oh my, *helps Dominique clean up as best he can, careful to only clean off her legs and stomach.*
Lianna: *giggling*
Viktor: *Laughs* You're too much... *kisses her*And I love it.

Hermione: *nods slowly* I'm not sure things are going to work out...
Harry: Aw, why not?
Hermione: We see one another so rarely.. I want someone I can see... But I suppose it could work, we've been together this long. *forces a small smile.*
Selena: *leans forward on the table a little, smirking* Oh I do too, Draco. *gives him a discrete wink before leaning back on Ron. She has no intentions of spilling his little secrets, but she finds it fun to torment him slightly* So where have you been all day anyway? You weren't in our last class. *grins, waiting to see what lie he's worked up*
Fred: *smiles, plops down, pulling her in his lap* Good. You pick
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Praxis: *chuckles* We were horrible children *Grins and helps him gather the children*
Orestes: *sees Cyprus' blue wings and circles over the Manor, out of view, waiting*
Cyprus and Dreama: *hurry inside*
Dreama: Momma Daddeh, what we gonna do now? *smiles*
Fred: Aw come on cuz! *runs and hides behind Albus* Help me~ The evil woman is going to eat me!
Dominique: *waves her fist at him* no I'm going to turn you into a toasted Toad!
Fred: yummy
Albus: *sighs*
Lorcan and Lysander: *Still laughing*
Iris: *blushes* oops...I wasn't paying attention...sorry *smiles at him. When he isn't looking she glances over her shoulder and gives all of them a dangerous glance but that doesn't help much since they just think its sexy. She turns back and frowns* Are you alright Dominique? At least wasn't hot chocolate or something
Dominique: Yeah, thank goodness... *once the juice is dried she uses a spell to get the stains out* I'm going to skin that boy one of these days *sighs and sits back down, leaning against Eric but glaring at Fred*
Fred: Where is Vikky? She missed her shift on Saturday
Dominique: Probably was out with her werewolf for valentines day. *rolls her eyes*
Desdemona: *kisses him* Your something else Viktor *smiles* A rare type of person.

Ginny: *puts her hand on Hermione's* Your just lonely. Its understandable! Just find someone here to be with and explain it to Krum. I'm sure he'll understand.
Malfoy: Since when do you go to class? I thought you'd be busy in a broom closet somewhere *smirks*
Ron: *rolls his eyes. For some reason he doesn't get as upset because he can see it's a game of cat and mouse but still gets kind of pissed* Watch it Malfoy.
Angelina: *snuggles up on his lap, taking a blanket and covering both of them up as she shivers slightly* That water was an evil thing to do to me Fred *pouts playfully* And I don't know, we can watch your favorite.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Andrew: *looks at Praxis, but feels his skin prickle a bit... mutters into her ear* We're not alone... *and looks around a little.* Whatever you want for now, darling. Mommy and I will figure something out to do...
Scorpius: It's alright. I'm not angry with you, you're beautiful, it doesn't matter what you do you'll always be a catch to them. *glares at the men behind them* As long as they know I'll gut them without a second thought if they so much as touch you out of line, we'll be alright. *puts and arm protectively, a little possessively, around her*
Rose: Victoire's been missing a lot lately. Ever since we found out who she's been with, she's been distant... Of course, someone isn't very accepting *grins a little at Dominique*
Eric: *eating*
Victoire: We should go to dinner... at least, I should anyway. *gives him a gentle smile.* They haven't seen much of me...
Viktor: Ah, you're only saying that because it's true *smirks a little, having fun*

Hermione: *scoffs a little* I'm not sure I could do that to him though...
Selena: it's alright Ron. *smiles at him and kisses him deeply in front of the others before speaking* I prefer a bush, thank you. Natures so much more arousing than a broom closet... or an abandoned classroom. *lets her brows raise at the word, smiling coyly.* besides, Ron had class, so what else was I to do *smirks* And you're dodging the question...
Fred: *waves his wan and the lights dim and the movie starts* You got some action out of the deal, what are you so worried about? *grins playfully*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Praxis: *nods, haven't felt eyes on her already* Lets ignore it for now * she whispers back* Come loves, lets go play a game in the den. * ushers them deeper into the house*
Dreama: Game game!
Cyprus: *smiles*
Orestes: *lands in the meadow a ways away and plots*
Iris: *giggles and snuggles next to him, not minding his possessive grip*
Fred: *sits down with Albus* So everyone, fill me in, who's mister tall dark and clingy *points at Eric next to Dominique, whispering so they can't hear him*
Albus: *sighs*
Lysander and Lorcan: Domi's Boy
Dominique: *peals an orange*
Ash: Go then. I'm not welcome there but your right, they should see you before your sister accuses me of murder.
Dominique: I don't like her and the werewolves, it's not my fault. They take advantage of her and abuse her, it infuriates me that she's okay with it. *eats a piece of her orange.*
Desdemona: *chuckles* Mhm *runs her fingers over his chest, grinning*

Ginny: Well, do what your heart says *smiles*
Ron: *kisses her back without a hitch and continues to hold her as she speaks*
Malfoy: *smirks* Interesting tib-bit. Ill keep that in mind. And I was in the forbidden forest, remember, I saw you there earlier *grins*
Angelina: *rolls her eyes* I wasn't exactly after the action *chuckles and nips his lip as he grins before cuddling to him, her head on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next