Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 18 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 18 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
IC Chat - Page 18 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 18 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Praxis: *nods, haven't felt eyes on her already* Lets ignore it for now * she whispers back* Come loves, lets go play a game in the den. * ushers them deeper into the house*
Dreama: Game game!
Cyprus: *smiles*
Orestes: *lands in the meadow a ways away and plots*
Iris: *giggles and snuggles next to him, not minding his possessive grip*
Fred: *sits down with Albus* So everyone, fill me in, who's mister tall dark and clingy *points at Eric next to Dominique, whispering so they can't hear him*
Albus: *sighs*
Lysander and Lorcan: Domi's Boy
Dominique: *peals an orange*
Ash: Go then. I'm not welcome there but your right, they should see you before your sister accuses me of murder.
Dominique: I don't like her and the werewolves, it's not my fault. They take advantage of her and abuse her, it infuriates me that she's okay with it. *eats a piece of her orange.*
Desdemona: *chuckles* Mhm *runs her fingers over his chest, grinning*

Ginny: Well, do what your heart says *smiles*
Ron: *kisses her back without a hitch and continues to hold her as she speaks*
Malfoy: *smirks* Interesting tib-bit. Ill keep that in mind. And I was in the forbidden forest, remember, I saw you there earlier *grins*
Angelina: *rolls her eyes* I wasn't exactly after the action *chuckles and nips his lip as he grins before cuddling to him, her head on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Andrew: *gives a last look outside before following his family inside, locking the door, and charming it to scream should anyone try to force their way into the house. Walks into the den, smiling again* What game are we playing then?
Scorpius: *smiles and kisses her.* I love you.
Lianna: *speaks low and to Fred, smiling* he's done quite well with all of their questions.
Rose: But teddy didn't abuse her... He's always been very nice. *gives a gentle smile* She's a big girl Domi... We can't tell her a thing *chuckles* She's just like her little sister *grins*
Victoire: *laughs* She'll live. If you don't want to come that's fine. *smiles gently.* They probably think you don't allow me to see them *chuckles* I'll see you later, *kisses his cheek, smiling*
Eric: *doesn't say anything about it... but gives her a slight smile and mutters* how'm I doing?
viktor: Well you're not exactly like the rest of the world either. *grins, kissing her shoulder*

Hermione: I don't want to listen to that wretched thing. It gets in the way *slightly bitter*
Harry: *chokes on his drink, but laughs a little* What are you talking about?
Hermione: Nothing.
Selena: *finds it fun to go along with him* I didn't think you would still be in there, skipping class. Naughty boy, hope you had company worth keeping. *smirks, but lays her head against Ron's.* You have to help me convert him, Draco... I think I'll keep him. *give a coy smirk to them all*
Fred: *chuckles* Well, that's what happens when you date a set of twins. *grins, holding her*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Praxis: What do you two want to play?
Dreama: We wanna plaaaaay...um...lunno!
Cyprus: *finds a wizard's chest board and plays around it, gasping at what happens*
Dreama: Ooooo can we plays this? *grins , flapping her wings*
Praxis: You'll have to ask Daddy, that's his. *smiles*
Iris: *kisses him* I love you too
Fred: Ooo so can I turn him into a snitch and let him loose at the game tomorrow? *grins evilly*
Albus: *hits him in the head with his goblet* do you want her to kill you?
Fred: No... *rubs his head with a sour face*
Dominique: Teddy emotionally abused her. *finishes her orange*
Ash: *kisses her cheek back before she leaves and then waves goodbye as he turns for the tower*
Dominique: *leans her head onto his shoulder* Wonderfully. Though, I wouldn't care what they all said either way *chuckles and smiles her private smile for him*
Desdemona: I'd hope not *smirks, letting her fingers play with his hair*

Ginny: *frowns* Why?
Ron: *rolls his eyes* You'll never convert me
Malfoy: *smirks* That a challenge?
Ron: Malfoy if you haven't yet, you never will
Malfoy: I might not be able to, but she could.
Angelina: *chuckles and shivers, huddling in the blanket more and moving even closer to him. * Thats okay, I can deal with that since I'm lucky enough to have both of you* smiiles and peeks at the movie*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Andrew: Have at it. *happy they want to play with it. If they break it he knows he can always get another one. He goes over, showing them how to play*
Rose: *Nods a little.* I suppose you're right. *doesn't really want to argue*
Lianna: *chuckles at Fred* It's a wonder you're still breathing*
Eric: *kisses her cheek* Good. *smiles*
Victoire: *rushes off, smiles at him over her shoulder as she darts into the castle. Goes into the Great Hall and walks over to the table, sitting opposite Fred.* Hello all. *smiles*
Scorpius: Speak of the devil *grins*
Victoire: What?
Scorpius: Nothing, nothing.
Viktor: Makes two of us.

Hermione: *Shakes her head* It just does. You can't make rational, logical decisions when you listen to your heart. *is acting like normal, giving them both a look.* What? It's true, your head says protect yourself but your heart says you can't hurt the person hurting you. So what do you do? You *points to them* would die, listening to your heart. I would live, listening to my head.
Harry: *laughs* Hermione, you need to find love. Obviously you don't love Krum.
Hermione: *Her look hardens a little, and she seems a little hurt though she tries not to show it* And who are you to tell me whether or not I love him...?
Harry: No, I only meant... *stops talking, catching Ginny's gaze.*
Selena: *laughs gently, slipping onto the bench beside Ron finally and looking around.* Draco, I could convert you if I really wanted to. *smirks, her teeth barely showing*
fred: *smiles and kisses her, holding her close, eventually pulling her into his lap during the movie*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Praxis: *smiles and sits on the other side of them, explaining a few things so they wouldn't be scared when the pieces broke each other.
Dreama: yay yay
Cyprus: *seems really into the strategy of it*
Fred: Yep! *smiles*
Albus: We've tried to stop him, he's stubborn
Fred: *hits him with his own book then whistles innocently*
Dominique: *smiles slightly, her eyes closing from the kiss before fluttering back open, her cheeks pinking as she remembers they aren't alone any more.*
Iris: Hello Victoire *smiles*
Fred: YOU MISSED WORD *dramatic point*
Dominique: *gives her sister a glance but decides shes in a good mood and doesn't want to argue right now so stays silent*
Desdemona:*chuckles and lays her head on his chest, closing her eyes*

Ginny: *gives Harry a warning gaze* Hermione all Harry means is that you should trust your heart and your head. Find someone you can love while also surviving? Besides, your head can get you in as much trouble as your heart can, you should know that.
Ron: *keeps an arm around her and eats*
Malfoy: Convert me to what, thats what i'm afraid of *laughs, eating his apple*
Angelina: *cuddles to him and watches, returning all his smiles, kisses, and hugging holds. She eventually lets out a soft yawn near the end of the movie but stays awake until its over when she snuggled him and rests her head in the nook of his neck, closing her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Andrew: *smiles widely at Cyprus' enthusiasm.* alright, see, this piece, if you move it there, yup right there, it'll take this piece from the other side. *watches as a knight raises and the horse destroys a bishop from the other side.*
Lianna: *laughs*
Rose: *ignores Fred being himself. Finishes her meal.* I think I'm going to go for a walk.
Victoire: *sighs* I know, I know. I'm sorry... I was in a bit of a snag... a life or death snag. *can't tell them what happened...*
Scorpius: What happened?
Victoire: I... I've agreed to a promise spell, I can't tell you. I'm sorry. But I'll be at work from here on out, promise. And it's the only day I've missed anyway! You skip out as often as possible. *grins a little at Fred*
Eric: *just sits listening to and watching the goings on.*
Viktor: *Falls asleep playing with her hair.*

Hermione: *Nods a little*... *sighs, standing up* I think I'm going to go study. *give them both a small smile and walks out of the hall toward the library.*
Harry: *nods as Ginny clarifies for him.* Bye Hermione... Somethings up with her. *says so after she leaves to Ginny*
Selena: *chuckles cutely* To whatever I want you to be, dear. Whatever I want. *smirks, finishing her salad.*
Fred: *Re-situates on the couch, falling asleep after she does.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Dreama: Ooo! *moves a pawn*
Cyprus: *moves a piece without Andrew or Praxis helping that takes down her other bishop.
Praxis: *smiles, ruffling his hair as she watches*
Cyprus: *smiles proudly*
Dreama: *Giggles, thinking its funny*
Fred: Thats different, I live there, if it comes down to it i'm technically aaaalways there *grins*
Lysander: *whispers to rose* Do you want to go alone or may I come along?*
Iris: *watches victoire, curious*
Dominique: *matches Iris' gaze on her sister*
Lorcan: *stickles Lianna*
Albus: *yawns and eats some turkey*
Fred: You know thats just going to make you sleepier? Ever seen your dinner dance? *holds up his wand*
Albus: Oh no you don't *freezes his hand* Let me eat in peace!
Fred: phooy. *unfreezes his hand and rolls his eyes* YOur so boring, potter. *grins*
Desdemona: *pushes back his hair from his face as he sleeps and grins, whispering* I win~ *She eventually lets out a small, cute little yawn and lays her head back on his chest, easing herself to fall asleep*

Ginny: Yeah something is....i'll talk to her later tonight in the dormitory.
Malfoy: *laughs* We'll see
Ron: *rolls his eyes and tightens his grip on Selena again*
Angelina: *cuddles up close to him, yawning cutely before finally falling asleep, content*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Andrew: *watches them play.* Normally we wouldn't touch them. We'd tell them where to go and they would make the move. *smiles, enjoying watching them.* but moving them won't hurt them.
Victoire: *grins, rolling her eyes at Fred*
Scorpius: *Laughs at Albus and Fred*
Scorpius: Oh look, Fred, you're girlfriends here *smirks*
Rose: *Smiles* You're welcome to come along.
Lianna: *giggles and squirms*
Katherine: *Walks in and makes her way straight to the Head Table, leaning forward to speak to the Headmaster. Her skirt comes up a bit, but just short of showing her panties. A few guys are staring and some make catcalls but she doesn't seem to notice.*
Viktor: *groans gently when she talks to hm and tugs her closer, still sleeping*

Hermione: *sits in the library out of sight, her head in her hands, fighting off tears.*
Harry: *gives her a nod and continues eating.*
Selena: I suppose we will *winks playfully. She feels Ron tighten his grip and smiles.* See, you're acting like a Slytherin already. *She leans sideway and kisses his ear, nipping it slightly, not caring others are around*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Dreama: *tells the queen to move*
Cyprus: *feels bad that he can't tell the pieces where to go. He moves his knight and takes out her pawn*
Praxis: *rubs Cyprus's back to cheer him up, giving him a slight hug*
Fred: Girlfriend? *looks around* I didnt know my dragon was here *grins, joking*
Lysander: Then I'll follow you whenever you feel like leaving *smiles*
Fred: *notices Kathy and stands up on the stool, making a loud whistling sounds that makes half the room turn to him* HEY KATHY WATCH IT THE PERVS ARE GOING TO GETYOU *laughs and runs away from a bunch of groaning guys throwing forks at him*
Albus: *sighs and shakes his head*
Desdemona: *lets out a soft sigh as she lets him hold her tightly, her body relaxing as she rests*

Ginny: *yawns and lays her head on his shoulder* How was your day besides my git of a brother?
Ron: *rolls his eyes and deals with her teasing, for now*
Malfoy: *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Andrew: Don't fret, I'll get a board for you, one you can use your mind on, *smiles down at Cyprus.*
Lianna: *chuckles at Fred yet again, and Katherine soon after*
Rose: *gives him a gentle smile.* I'm ready. *gets up and says goodbye to everyone.* Its good to see you for once Victoire. *grins, teasing her cousin.*
Scorpius: *laughs*
Katherine: *Stands up abruptly and turns around. her eyes widen and she gasps excitedly.* FRED! *runs and throws herself into his arms, he being her only friend when she was here before.*
Victoire: *chuckles a little.* Good to see you too Rose. *sits there, feeling out of place now...*
Eric: *watches the goings on, a little confused*

Harry: *shrugs* Herbology was as... disgusting as ever today. *chuckles* We had to drain the pustules of Mandrake Roots... Other than that, it's been alright. How was potions?
Selena: *smirks coyly.* Ron, would you like to come with us after dinner? Draco's got something he wants to show a few of us. I'd love it if you came too. *gives him an irresistible look.*
Hermione: *gives in to tears and lays her head on her arms on the table, sobbing very quietly.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Cyprus: *smiles*
Dreama: *claps as she smashes his knight with her queen*
Cyprus: gets mad and sends his rook after her queen*
Praxis: *chuckles, watching*
Lysander: see ya guys *leaves with Rose*
Iris: *chuckles and waves at Katherine*
Fred: ACK I"M DEAD *falls down from her glomp and acts like he's dead*
Dominique: *kisses Eric's cheek* Eric, my sister Victoire, Victoire, Eric. I'm sure you've met already but eh *doesn't move from her leaning on him position*

Ginny: Eew...and Snape is acting weird. He left for a while, came in with Malfoy, they argued and then Malfoy left. It was weeeird.
Malfoy: Eh
Ron: I doubt that would be wise. Sitting here is one thing, loitering around will get me jinxed to death, and if not by you lot then by my sister *grins, jokingly*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Andrew: *chuckles as well, watching the two get into the game.*
Katherine: *goes over with him, landing on him.* You're going to be the reason the 'pervs' get me.. *grumbles playfully, getting up.* Guess I'll have to make a new friend then. *smirks* Hello *to Iris.*
Scorpius: *quirks a brow* Thought you left?
Katherine: Well, now I'm back for a little while. got a problem with that Malfoy *grins as if playfully challenging him*
Scorpius: *shakes his head* Nope.
Lianna: Hello *through giggles*
Katherine: *smiles and nods, stepping playfully on Fred and sitting on the bench for a moment, stealing his seat.*
Eric: Nope, not yet. *holds out his hand* Hello
Victoire: *shakes his hand and smile gently* Hi. *plays with her necklace nervously as she sits there looking almost bored.*

Harry: Hmm. *furrows his brows in confusion a little.*
Selena: *eyes him for a moment, looks over at Malfoy's look and grins* Fine. I'll go by myself then. Does that mean you're going to go back to your table then? *glances over at Harry and Ginny. Looks at Crabbe and Goyle and gives them a snide smirk* Do you two even know how to talk... Don't answer that *grins, her eyes catching Draco's for a moment before she kisses Ron's cheek.* We're probably about to leave, love.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Praxis: *smiles, watching them, glancing at Andrew now and then*
Dreama and Cyprus:*continue to play*
Fred: *jumps up* Hey you, get back here *glomps her, knocking her down*
Iris: *chuckles*
Fred: MINE *picks her up and sits down and then puts her in Albus's chair*
Albus: hey!
Fred: *Sticks his tongue out*
Lorcan: *tickles her again, grinning*
Dominique: *can't help it* SO where is your werewolf *drinks some juice, not looking at her*

Ginny: Mhm... *finishes her pie and yawns* I think I still am a little sick, i'm so tired...
Ron: *sighs* Fine, i'll join but If I die its your fault *smirks*
Malfoy: I'll make sure she remembers that *smirks dangerously*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Andrew: *kisses Praxis and mutters* I'm going to have a check outside. *Goes through the house, checking everywhere, opens the front door, checking outside*
Katherine: You're a little young for me, *grins wickedly at Albus, whos lap Fred just put her in.. She laughs and gets up* You can have your chair. I should go sit with my old house anyway. I bet the miss me *gives Fred a wink*
Scorpius: *kisses her unexpectedly*
Lianna: *still squirming and giggling*
Victoire: He went up to the common room most likely. He didn't want to upset any of you by being here. *gives her a slightly contemptuous look before averting her gaze again. She loves her sister but hates how she tries to control her.* Eric, how did you come to meet my wonderful sister? *drips just a little venom on the word wonderful, but not enough for anyone but her to notice*
Eric: We escaped to the same place. Just sort of crossed paths, really *smiles gently, rubbing Dominiques opposite arm as he has it around her.*

Harry: Well then you should go to bed early. *gives her a little smile.* Want me to walk with you to the common room?
Selena: *smiles broadly and kisses him* I'm glad you changed your mind. *stands up and looks at Draco.* Ready then? of course I won't ask them, they don't seem to be social... *smirks at Draco*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Praxis: Alright *kisses him, giving him a worried look*
Orestes: *watches to see if he comes out, hiding out of view*
Albus: *blushes slightly*
Fred: *laughs* Fine, see ya Kathy! *grins*
Iris: Eep~ *kisses him and smiles*
Dominique: *smiles as she looks at Eric. Its the first time she's smiled in front of Victoire in a long time. At least, a real smile like that.*

Ginny: Mmm only if you'll sit with me in front of the fire for a while *smiles*
Malfoy: They don't need to be social. *Gets up and starts walking*
Ron: *kisses her before letting her lead her wherever they are going*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:36 pm

Andrew: *opens his connection to Praxis just in case, and steps out of the house, looking around.*
Katherine: *leans down and kisses Albus' cheek, having fun making him blush, and runs off to her table, sitting down with her old friends.*
Scorpius: She's a lot peppier than she used to be *chuckles*
Lianna: Yeah, since when was she so... nice?
Scorpius: Since Fred *grins*
Victoire: *forces a smile, but excuses herself soon after. She walks through the halls slowly, feeling very distant to her family and friends. She goes to her common room, feeling down, doesn't look through the common room, and goes straight to her bed.*
Rose: *Walks through the castle with Lysander* I like walking. *chuckles, thinking that sounded dumb.*

Harry: Deal. *stands and offers her a hand for help up. walks with his arm around her protectively. As they pass the trio he glares daggers at Malfoy and Ron, not really bothered by Selena, so he doesn't glare at her.*
Hermione: *Finally stops crying, wiping her eyes and getting up. She fixes her appearance and starts looking for books to help her with her new assignment.*
Selena: *ignores the goings on, leaning into Ron's arms as she feels him tense a little under Harry and Ginny's looks. She follows Draco out of the hall and wherever they're going. he starts walking to fast and she chuckles, reaching out and grabbing at his arm gently.* If you want me to follow you, do you mind slowing down? *smiles at him a little*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Praxis: *closes her eyes and looks around through their connection* Watch the trees *pays attention to the children and him at the same time*
Orestes: *moves to a different tree when Andrew looks toward him*
Albus: *blushes more*
Fred: *laughs*
Iris: Oh she was always nice, she was just scared *smiles*
Fred: I didn't do nothing! *Grins*
Ash: *sits in the window, looking at the forest*
Lysander: *holds her hand* Me too.

Ginny: *ignores her brother and the other two as she goes with Harry. When they get upstairs she sits with him by the fire and yawns, wrapping her arms around him and using him as a pillow*
Malfoy: Whatever *shrugs her off and keeps walking into the dungeons*
Ron: ... *tries to ignore Harry and Ron as he holds Selena*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Andrew: *Looks out into the meadow, his panoramic eyes able to see the forest clearly. Prepares for an attack secretly, his nails lengthening into claws and his fangs elongating as his vision changes a little.*
Victoire: *just lays in her bed, with her necklace and thinking*
Scorpius: Liar *chuckles*
Lianna: *Nibbles Lorcan's ear. Smiles innocently and smooches him cutely on the cheek*
Katherine: *Gets up with a few friends. Gives Fred and obvious "secret" wink, just teasing. Laughs as she walks out with a couple Slytherin girls.*
Rose: *Cuddles his arm and leans against him a little as they walk. She's smiling happily and looking out the windows they pass.*
Eric: *Shakes his head slightly at their conversation.*

Harry: *Lets Ginny use him as a pillow, kissing the top of her head.* I love you *smiles at her.*
Selena: *Scoffs gently. Follows with Ron, giving him a teasing smirk*
Hermione: *Studies for a while, then goes to bed for the night, tossing an turning*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Praxis: *keeps her senses sharp*
Orestes: *pulls out a magical bow and arrow, taking aim*
Ash: *howls when he sees Hrukjan*
Iris: Me? Never *smiles*
Lorcan: *gives her a dangerous look and then tackle hugs her*
Fred: *grins*
Lysander: *holds her hand tightly and smiles down at her, kissing her forehead*
Dominique: *whispers* Bipolar in their conversations aren't they? *chuckles*

Ginny: I love you *cuddles*
Malfoy: *opens a door and ushers them inside*
Ron: What is this Malfoy?
Malfoy: *smirks* A trip *Crab and Goyle pushes them in and then follow* Just keep to the path*
Ron: *scoffs and continues*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Andrew: *pulls out his wand, ready.*
Victoire: *Falls asleep, one hand absently playing with the necklace.*
Scorpius: No, not you, him *bobs his head in Fred's direction* I doubt he did "nothing" *chuckles.*
Lianna: *laughs, hugging him *Love you *smiles and kisses him*
Rose: Good evening *to one of the paintings they pass*
Eric: I'll say *laughs a little and steals a sweet kiss.*

Harry: *smiles*
Selena: Ease up a little Ron. Do you honestly think I'd lead you into a trap? *gives Goyle a dangerous look as he pushes her in and tried to cop a feel* Oh I ought to curse you...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Orestes: *aims and sends the bow toward him, a stream of enchanted wind around it*
Praxis: Jump to the left.
Orestes: *disappears deeper into the forest*
Fred: I didn't do a thing
Iris: *chuckles*
Lorcan: LOVE YOU *smiles*
Lysander: *nods to the paintings, some of the ladies in them giggling and waving*
Dominique: *kisses him back before chuckling* If your done we can disappear, up to you though. I don't think they'll notice either way.

Ginny: *yawns* Harry...should I be nicer to Ron?
Ron: No, Malfoy yes though.
Malfoy: *laughs as Goyle smirks at her*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Andrew: *Hops to the left and cries* Protego *an invisible shield pushes the arrow to the ground. Send a summoning spell in the direction the arrow came from, meant to find and bring the attacker to Andrew.*
Scorpius: Yeah whatever you say mate. *grins*
Eric: *smiles* You want to get away, don't you? Well then let's go *grins gently*
Rose: Should i be jealous? *grins up at him playfully*

Harry:... sometimes. But sometimes he shouldn't be so stupid, so I get where your coming from...
Selena: He promised he'd play nice. *playfully glares at Draco*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Orestes: *tries to get away but fails and appears at the forest edge, narrowed eyes*
Praxis: *set the kids up for another game*
Dominique: I don't care either way *smiles*
Lysander: *grins* Of course not, your my only princess *kisses her*
Iris: *hugs him*
Fred: *grins*

Ginny: *closes her eyes*
Malfoy: Yeah yeah
Ron: *keeps his hold on her tight*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Andrew: I knew it. If you kill that baby, so help me... *flicks his wand and a rope appears, binding Orestes.* Does that count as physical harm? *Orestes gets pulled to him* Are you out of your mind... *strangely calm*
Scorpius: Come on lets go to bed. *kisses her temple*
Rose: *smiles brightly.* Good.
Eric: *gets up and leave quickly, smoothly taking her by the hand. Once they're in the entrance Hall* Well that was easy

Harry: *lays his head back against the couch*
Selena: Nearly there. *walks flush against Ron, copping a feel when no one was looking*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Praxis: Yes.
Orestes: *stares at him, silent and waiting*
Praxis: *narrows her eyes as she stares into the fire, not to worry the children* Be careful
Iris: *smiles* Okay *kisses his cheek*
Lysander: *hugs her* I love you Rose
Dominique: *chuckles* I told you they wouldn't notice *hugs him* We didn't have to leave

Ginny : *yawns*
Ron: *stands a bit straighter, surprised*
Malfoy: *smirks before opening a door* You first
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Andrew: I'm not going to kill him *Keeps him bound though* You know... by killing me it would upset your queen... which would kill the child growing inside her... which would kill you in the end. *points his wand at him* Imobulus. No idea what I'm gonna do with him...
Eric: I don't care what we do, I'm completely impartial.
Scorpius: *Gets up* Have a good night fellas. Didn't do nothing... bollucks.. *grins and walks off with her*
Rose: I love you *nibbles the corner of her lip slightly, smiling up at him*

Harry: Why don't you go to bed? *chuckles and kisses her*
Selena: *Walks in first, brushing past each of the boys a little, unable to help it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next