Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 16 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 16 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
IC Chat - Page 16 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 16 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Praxis: *closes her eyes and nuzzles his hand lovingly* Your the only one who really can now...Desdemona only can in a very painful way...but then again...my transformation is much more painful now. *smiles weakly and looks up at him from below her eyelashes, her eyes only open into slits* I love you Andrew. *playfully slaps his shoulder* but stop making me jealous by sneaking in comments about those girls *grins*
Lysander: *freezes* What the hell did you do? *wide eyed*
Lorcan: *Brings her down and then spins with her. within moments a bunch of little creatures start swimming around them, giving off neon lights*
Iris: *chuckles* For some reason I think Andrew might be more into planning this party then we are. I mean, he goes to extremes for Praxis. Maybe I'm wrong but we should get Dominique in on it! *orders her drink and sits down, taking a sip before coughing, and blushing* I um haven't really thought about it *fingers the rim of her cup* What about you?
Dominique: *smiles* Wonderful, I'll tell her. We'll be lucky if she doesn't march herself down here the moment she's learned you agreed *picks up the painting and looks at them in it* You don't do yourself justice Eric *smiles softly*
Desdemona: *chuckles* You'd be surprised

Malfoy: *is not in a good mood to begin with and when he's changed back has his wand ready (having had it during his transformation) he flicks it at her and her cloths all disappear and reappear in his hands* I'd say I'm better looking than you clearly. Also, blood is stronger, I'm far more superior but you knwo what really is why I"m better than you? *slaps her across the face and then pushes her into the wall, not caring about the whole naked thing* I'm stronger than you. So do it. Kill me. Lets see you try *narrows his eyes. He's clearly in the mood where he's not a wimpy child at the moment*
Ginny: *kisses him quickly* Hurry up and slap Ron for me! *goes to class*
Ron: No clue *is staring at a cloud outside the window*
Angelina: *giggles with him trying to be quiet* Oooh shhh we'll wake him!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Andrew: those girls meant nothing, and mean nothing to me. You on the other hand mean the world to me, which is why I've only drank your blood since that day at school... well, except for the boy at the Holiday Ball... but he deserved it and it wasn't because I wanted to taste it... I wanted to hurt him is all *looks at the children defiantly, as if he has to justify his anger problems*
Scorpius: Probably not what you think I did... we were twelve! *looks about nervously* But um... we... we almost did... *see's Lysanders look and starts speaking a little frantically* B- but she started it! *sighs* Someone told her that I'd only stay with her if she did things for me... very... sexual things. All these girls put these thoughts in her head and she tried things I'd never even thought about! When I asked her why she lied to me, told me she was happy to do them... when I wouldn't sleep with her she thought it was her. She thought I was using her...
Lianna: *smiles happily, watching the creatures.*
Rose: I haven't really figured it all out yet... but I want it under the stars *smiles fondly, remembering how they made love for the first time under the stars.*
Eric: *laughs* well... thank you... I think...
Viktor: I'm always surprised... you're full of them. *smiles*

Hermione: *Doesn't pay any mind to the nakedness either, completely enraged by him* You. Are. Foul. You may think you look better than me but I have a better heart than you could ever hope to have, Draco Malfoy. *she slaps him across the face as well and points her want directly at his heart* You're not worth killing. *her voice is dripping with venom* You aren't worth a bloody knut. I may be a mud blood but I've got better grades than you, and I've got more loyalty in me than you've got in your entire family! *she's not half as meek as she normally is, throwing caution completely to the wind.* if you want to kill me instead, go for it. I'd be glad to die. *her eyes are narrowed and she's looking a little mad*
Harry: What has gotten into you mate? Has she injected some sort of gyps spell into you or something? Oh, and Ginny wants me to slap you *grins*
Fred: Nothing could wake him, trust me. he's probably just having a messy dream. Honestly if you went over there and talked to him, you could most likely influence his dreams... *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Praxis: *chuckles darkly and wraps her arms around him* Sometimes I wonder if you don't just like making me jealous. *closes her eyes and lays her head against him, thinking about the past years and the past few years all at once*
Lysander: Wow. No wonder she's so messed up when it comes to being touched or other guys.... *runs his fingers through his hair*
Lorcan: *Grins as they turn to spell out 'We love you Lianna' which is kinda creepy*
Iris: It'll be beautiful I'm sure *smiles*
Dominique: *smiles* Your welcome. *kisses his forehead*
Desdemona: *chuckles and finally lays down upon him instead of just teasing him.* You are too

Malfoy: Heart? Bah! Who needs a heart in times like this! *grabs her hand and pins it behind her as he takes his wand and puts it to her temple* Maybe I'll do worse, I'll take all those damned thoughts from you that you love so much you filthy. dirty. disgusting. little. mud. blood. *gets closer and more dangerous with each word*
Ron: No just bored waiting for you. Let her be mad, I don't really care.
Angelina: *looks over* Really now hmm....
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Andrew: *chuckles a little* You know... for a while I was trying very hard to make you jealous... but you seemed to keep sending me out to do it again... *laughs a little* But none of that matters now, nothing matters about my past. I've got you and you're my present and my future. You and our family *looks over at the children, tumbling over one another as they play*
Scorpius: Yeah... *looks away* It's not as if I wanted that to happen to her... I thought she was doing it because she wanted to... *sighs, feeling like an asshole*
Lianna: *Is mesmerized by them, not finding it creepy, but enchanting*
Rose: Oh I hope so... Do you know what he did for me at the Halloween Ball? Fire and water surrounding us and we floated while we ate... then he danced with me. *smiles*
Eric: *chuckles*
Viktor: I have to be to compete with you *chuckles at her* But you've bested me by far...

Hermione: Take whatever you want, Malfoy. I truly don't care anymore. You're heartless and no one will ever love you. At least I've got that. *glares daggers at him, not about to let him get to her any more.*
Harry: She only cares about you... I think she was hoping to see you And 'Mione get together *shrugs* But I dunno how she could have expected that with Krum in the picture *shakes his head a little as class starts*
Fred: *nods his head in George's direction.* G'head, try it. I do it all the time. *grins*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Praxis: *follows his gaze* You always made me jealous...since that day on the train when I saw you walk out of the one area after feasting on that girl till the day you bit into me...then again I suppose I should say from then to now. Thats why I slammed the door shut on the train. Who would have known you'd decided to enter my cabin anyway. *watches the children*
Lysander: Oh well, don't linger on it. Apparently she got a new man, we'll all just have to make sure he isn't using her.
Lorcan: *grins as they swim around the two of them, putting on a light show*
Iris: *shakes her head* i think he'd find a way to shrink the moon and hand it to you if you asked.
Dominique: *puts the painting down and walks behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders* So how are your parents? They aren't going to steal you away again are they?
Desdemona: Good, I'll have to keep it that way *chuckles with him*

Malfoy: Your right, no one will, and you know what? Better to them. Least i wont be used as a whore for some filth from another school. *slaps her and grabs her other hand, pinning it to the wall, making it so his face is close enough he can feel her breath as he glares at her*
Ron: I really don't care. I don't see how she expected that from the start.
Angelina: But what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Andrew: I wasn't going to. I didn't even know you were going to Hogwarts... I walked by... and I saw you. And I just... froze *smiles fondly* I remember how you looked that day... and every day there after... *looks at her again* I've never forgotten how you've looked... You've always been perfect to me... *kisses her gently*
Scorpius: Oh, I'll kill 'im if he is. She may hate me for second year, but I never stopped caring about her... Not that that compromises my feelings for Iris. It doesn't.
Lianna: *starts having a hard time holding her breath, but continues to try, hypnotized by the light show as she smiles, purely happy*
Rose: *blushes a little* Well, I think Scorpius has become a man for you. *chuckles* I'm sure he'd try the same.
Eric: Not until school's out. They want to take me to Egypt after I graduate... But I'm sure they wouldn't be apposed to extra company should you want to come. *smiles gently*
Viktor: I sincerely hope you do... I find you very intriguing...

Hermione: That filth is the best quidditch Seeker right now, and for your information I have not slept with him. *falters a little, almost unaffected by the slap, but feels she may have given him more ammo.* And it's my choice. He's tried. *talking through gritted teeth* And I think you're just jealous. You'll never have that connection with another soul. Nobody could love a monster like you, you're just like your good for nothing father. *braces herself for another hit but doesn't shrink away from him*
Harry: *goes to say something, but stops as class starts*
Fred: *shrugs* I dunno, the other night I told him he was a daisy and I was about to mow him over... He screamed, hopped up and ran into the wall. *chuckles* It was rather amusing really.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Praxis: *grins* Not that hard to remember, I'm the only one who dared not wear that damn uniform *smiles as she kisses him back softly* I remember you tackled me so hard I thought we were going to go through the window of the train. *chuckles*
Lysander: I know I know well we'll meet him later at dinner.
Lorcan: *forces her up top for more air* Like it? *pants slightly*
Iris: *giggles* I don't think he'd be as extravagant as Lysander. But I don't care. I'm content.
Dominique: I'll think about it *winks* and they aren't allowed to steal you until then. During the school year, the rest of this one at least, your mine and your not allowed to run off *chuckles jokingly*
Desdemona: You are too pet, you are too.

Malfoy: If i'm just like my father then I will find someone to love, someone who isn't a tramp. *takes a fist full of her hair, shakers her, and then tosses her on the ground.* Someone should teach you a real lesson Granger. One you'll never forget
Ron: *turns to pay attention in class for once*
Angelina: hmmm.... *goes over to george* George~ Fred is covering you in poisonous snakes and if you don't get away they are going to eat you~
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Andrew: I was ecstatic. I felt like fate brought you to me... like you were meant for me... and look at us now. *grins*
Scorpius: Oh boy *chuckles* Poor guys going to piss himself with us all hounding him *laughs again*
Lianna: *panting, nods rapidly* What are they? They're... beautiful!
Rose: *laughs* Maybe not, but you can bet he'll try. You may not know this, but he's entirely scared of crowds. And he asked you to marry him in a completely full pub.
Eric: *laughs* Yes ma'am. *means it as he leans in and kisses her again* You'll have to meet them you know... Mum's been raving about you... *grins*
viktor: *laughs* 'Pet', huh? Yeah... i can live with that *kisses her, smiling

Hermione: *hits the ground , still clutching her wand, but she doesn't make a move to point it at him.* I feel the same way about you.
Harry: *chuckles, seeing him do so.*
George: *abruptly hops over the back of the couch, yelling and runs into a chair, tumbling about. Wakes up rubbing his head* What the bloody hell....
Fred: *is clutching his stomach, laughing very hard.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Praxis: *chuckles* Fate brought me to you huh? You sure made a lot of pit stops on the way *shakes her head slightly*
Lysander: Dominique is going to jinx all of us if we piss her off. *grins*
Lorcan: They are the giant squid's babies! *smiling*
Iris: *blushes* I wonder why he'd do that...it would have been just as wonderful if we were alone.
Dominique: *kisses him softly* Oh? What does she say? I hope they like me ...
Desdemona: When you annoy me, yes *grins and nips his lip, obviously just teasing*

Malfoy: Then do it. *Stands, waiting*
Ron: *yawns*
Angelina: *has her hand around her mouth trying not to laugh as she looks worried* Oh George are you alright? *rushes over to him and helps him up*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Andrew: Well, I tried more than once to come at you... don't you recall? *knows his attempts couldn't be seen as attempts really* Like the time I danced with you in the common room when you were upset no one had asked you to the ball... *smiles a little*
Scorpius: *grins as well* I know... but it's always worth it...
Lianna: Really? Hm, I didn't know Godric had babies. *looks thoughtful for a moment before shaking her head* they're very... well... they love me! *chuckles happily*
Scorpius: Simple, to prove he'd do anything for you. *smiles* It was his way of saying even his fears won't stop him from doing anything for you.
Eric: *laughs* mum loves you already... simply because you said yes. truthfully I've only had one other girlfriend in my entire life... and I was six. *laughs a little*
viktor: Ooooh, I see *juts his bottom lip out, pretending to pout*

Hermione: *stands back up, moving to brush off her clothes and remembering she's not wearing any.* There's no way I could teach you anything, Malfoy. My blood status renders you incapable of caring about a single word I say and any curse I place on you will do nothing more than agitate you. I'm not stupid. I could tell you you're dreamy and you would probably begin to think you're ugly. *glares at him, having officially given up.* Please just... give me my clothes back and leave me alone. No one wants to see me running naked through the halls and if a teacher catches me I'll be forced to tell the truth as to why, and we will both be expelled on the spot. Do you want that? *still glaring at him*
Harry: *starts doing as Professor Sprout's instructed* You know, I've always hated Herbology...
Fred: *is now rolling on the floor unable to breath because he's laughing so hard.*
George: *gets up, still rubbing his head and confused.* There I was, dreaming about pigmy puffs when suddenly Fred appeared throwing snakes at me. They were trying to eat me....
Fred: *gasping for air, unable to control his laughter as it looks like he's crying because he's laughing so hard*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Praxis: *laughs, embarrassed* I was such a stupid first year. I learned quickly that no one cared. *smiles and lays her head on his shoulder*
Lysander: *smirks* true.
Lorcan: No no Godric is a girl *chuckles* everyone loves you *kisses her*
Iris: *smiles timidly* I'm glad Domi convinced my mother to move here.
Dominique: *chuckles with him* Aw thats so cute.
Desdemona: *nips his lip sharply*

Malfoy: I wouldn't be expelled. I have a father who matters. *grins darkly*
Ron: Then why are we still taking this bloody class *sighs*
Angelina: Oh Fred stop being so mean! *flings her arms around George* Its fine now, Fred wont be mean and cover you in snakes *kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Andrew: *speaks softly, barely a whisper* I cared. *holds her close* Which is why I got beat every day of my life outside of school... Praxis, I don't know what happened when you were taken or how you got in my house the day we ran into one another, but every day I was beaten, crucioed, burned, cut, whatever my 'father' felt like doing... He starved me for months, I nearly died... because I refused to call off my friendship with you... *remembers things* In our third year, that's when he starved me the first time.
Scorpius: *checks his watch* We've got about an hour till dinner if you want to get the balls out, Captain?
Lianna: Oh! *laughs, not even embarassed* Well, not everyone. I love you! *grins*
Rose: Me too, me too. I'm glad to finally have a female friend. before you and Lianna most girls were jealous of me... *blushes a little*
Eric: Never found anyone worth my time... then I met you. And your difficult attitude was just perfect. *chuckles a little* You don't take anything from anybody. I got so tired of people throwing themselves at me. You wanted a friend. And because of that I fell for you. *kisses her gently, smiling*
Viktor: *Inhales sharply, his lower body jutting against her a little*

Hermione: *Raises a brow* Come now, do you rally think that matters to McGonnagal? And with Shacklebolt being the new Minister of Magic, you'll be tossed out quicker than you can blink. I'll have a better chance of staying. He's an Order member and hates your family. *crosses her arms over her even chest*
Harry: I have to. I want to be an Auror, remember?
George: *kisses her back, still confused*
Fred: *through his laughing* You're the one that told him!!
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 am

Praxis: *clings to him, her face hidden in the nook of his neck as he speaks. From time to she would tighten her grip, making it so he couldn't get away, or even whimper. Finally she whispered so low me might not hear.* Sometimes I wish you didn't care either back then... *kept her eyes open as she stared at his skin, afraid to close her eyes and remember things herself.* Third year...when you tried to get Desdemona to be your meal....
Lysander: *pulls the box off the back of his broom* Had it for a while now. Ready?
Lorcan: *smiles and cuddles her * I love you too! Everyone better love you or I'll tern their hair green and have bubble gum come out of their nose!
Iris: Really, why? I don't pay attention to petty things like that.
Dominique: *smiles softly and kisses him back* Your the first male I've been able to trust since my second year here at Hogwarts. I fell for you because you didn't throw yourself at me or flirt horribly with me...you were my friend first and formost...and we had fun. It wasn't horribly awkward. And somehow the transition from that to this was easy and surprisingly smooth. *kisses him again and plays with his hair slightly* But I know the feeling of everyone throwing themselves at you. *smirks a little*
Desdemona: *also inhales sharply as she pulls back, letting his lip slip from her teeth slowly and harshly* Your starting things again~ *gives him a teasing gaze*

Malfoy: You'd be surprised...but Order members eh? So they let just anyone in that bloody group now I see. Fine then, I will kill you. *walks over and grabs her hair, pulling her into a crouching position as he aims the wand straight between her eyes* Any last words, Mud Blood?
Ron: Yeah yeah...*class ends* So where is Hermione? *looks around as if he just now figured out she's missing*
Angelina: *holds him close* I didn't know it would really work! Oooh George I'm so sorry *nuzzles him*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Andrew: *A little surprised she knows about that* Yes well... she was the one to save me from the prison he had me in... I was deranged when she found me. And why on earth would I stop caring about you? Never happen, I promise... *kisses the top of her head* The torture was worth the reward of seeing you every day in the summer... and every year at school... It was well worth it *smiles gently down at her.* Besides... I got revenge for both of us... I promise. *grins a little, having never really told her what he did to his father*
Scorpius: *ready to chase the snitch* Been ready, mate. *smiling*
Lianna: *laughs*
Rose: Well... *takes a sip of her cocoa.* Scorpius used to turn a lot of girls down and for some reason they all thought it was because of me... *shrugs* I used to have a huge crush on him, but nothing ever happened between us so I don't know why they thought that. But anyway, they all hated me, *chuckles.* And now they hate me because Lysander's taken. Many of them probably hate you too. I'll bet girls have tried to sneak in and take Scorpius from under your nose, that's why you get dirty looks sometimes.
Eric: Yes, but being a Veela you'll still have to deal with that. *chuckles a little*
Viktor: Pfft. Yeah, me... *kisses her deeply, not caring*

Hermione: *shrugs* Go for it.
Harry: We should go look for her, she never misses class... *is worried*
Selena: *Is just coming out of DADA. Skips down the hall and into the room Draco and Hermione are in.* What the bloody hell... Sorry! *turns and walks out, noticing their nakedness.*
Fred: *still laughing*
George: *Gives her a WTF look but holds her anyway.* I'll live...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Praxis: I wish I could have added to it. *voice drips with venom as her eyes darken, the whites turning black as she thinks about what she would have done to the man. Shaking her head, she tries to get a grip of herself* Sorry....he infuriates me...
Lysander: *nods and lets it loose as he dodges the one and zooms toward the goals, doing tricks with his broom to keep the quaff.
Iris: I'm use to the dirty looks. Veelas get them all the time. *gives her a sad smile and sips some tea* Well, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. *isn't mad or jealous that Rose liked him*
Dominique: Oh I know, but I have a few ways of dealing with that annoyance. *smiles innocently*
Desdemona: *chuckles and kisses him, actually smiling*

Malfoy: *looks at Selena and sighs before whipping his wand about as his cloths return to him, clothing him, before her clothing is burned and thrown in an ashen pile in the back. "Leave like this, or leave on my terms. Either way, I have someone more important to deal with than you. *gazes at the door that Selena had just been at*
Ron: I guess *doesn't seem to care as much as he would have before*
Angelina: *cuddles to him, not paying attention to the fact that the three of them shouldn't be running around without cloths on (lol)* I'm sooo sorry!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Andrew: *chuckles* Don't be... trust me when I say he suffered more than any other living creature ever has... He killed mother not long after you left. Once you left, I thought you were dead. I almost killed Ash for what he did to you, and for that I was badly punished.... *pauses for a moment.* Desdemona felt I deserved some sort of compensation for my loss of you, so she told me where my father was hiding. I searched him out, captured him, and made him regret everything he'd ever done...
Scorpius: *Barely dodges a bludger, having to let the Snitch further out of his grasp, but loops around the other as he happily flies for it.*
Rose: Me too. *smiles gently* Me too...
Eric: *quirks a brow*
Viktor: I love it when you smile *hold her a little tighter*

Hermione: *looks confused*... and what... terms are you speaking of? *weary of his terms*
Selena: *Leaning against the outside of the door, smirking, glad to know she's not the only nympho around here...*
Harry: *getting agitated as he speed up* You know, since you've found this girl you've been rather cold toward Hermione. Like it or not, she's still our friend. If she's suddenly not important to you just because you've got someone else I'll find her myself. Obviously something's wrong and she needs comfort, not your attitude. You wonder why Ginny's angry with you. *starts jogging to the castle with or without Ron.*
George: *realizes this too as he's hurt himself a little tumbling about* Don't be, Fred does it all the time... finds some sort of sick pleasure in it *laughs*
Fred: *finally calms down* If I acted the way you do, you'd be doing the same *gets up smirking*
George: This is true.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Praxis: Still...I wish I had my part put in...I wanted to show him what it felt like to be a trapped animal.... *doesn't stop her eyes from changing this time as she gazes off at nothing imparticular, though it happens to be in the direction of the old Higgins Manor. * He hurt her...your mother...? She was a good woman. *sounds hallow*
Lysander: *bats the quaff through the goal post before going on the other side and tossing it across the field to see how fast he can catch it.*
Iris: I love Scorpius...I hope your not angry with me for being with him *Frowns slightly, thinking about it*
Dominique: *smiles* What~
Desdemona: *smiles a little more, despite herself, and kisses him again*

(COUGH dang Selena xD)
Malfoy: *looks back at her* You'll do a promise spell and will belong to me from this point until I release you.
Ron: *next to him the whole way, not as clumsy today* Not my fault she's been acting cold to me for months. Neither of you care but when Its me who does it, who finally gives up on trying to please her and everyone else, you've got to get all upset. Guess I see where you and Ginny keep your loyalties. I'll check upstairs. *runs up the stairs*
Angelina: *whispers to George* I'll help you get back at him somehow *smiles before giving him a long, slow passionate kiss*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Andrew: *voice is emotionless* I found out that I was forcefully conceived... It hurt her immensely to tell me about it. *also looking in the direction of the manor, an empty gaze* Believe me, he knew... I showed him just how much better than him I've become. I let him run for a bit and played cat and mouse with him for a while. After than I had him trapped in that room, no wand, no food, no nothing. *his fangs elongate but he doesn't really realize it.* I showed that bastard the right way to torture someone.
Scorpius: *Catches the snitch while dodging another bludger. Let's it go, waits a second then pursues it again*
Lianna: Can we see them again?? *Smiles excitedly*
Rose: Oh no, not at all! *smiles genuinely* I'm glad. Truthfully when he said he had a date for the ball I was hurt... but then I realized he wasn't the guy for me anyway. I love Lysander more than the air that I breathe, you can have Scorpius *laughs*
Eric: It's better that I don't know *chuckles and sits down*
Viktor: *kisses her intensely*

Hermione: *Furrows her brows* Why on earth do you want me? *Doesn't mean it sexually* What good am I to you, I'm just a filthy mudblood *Being sarcastic*
Selena: *Is now walking off, humming happily to herself*
Harry: Wait a minute *grabs him by the back of his cloak.* That's not what I meant. She was cold to you because you're an idiot. You can't tell someone when you have feelings for them until they're already with someone else. That was your fault. She's still your friend, and if you cared about her at all, even just so, you'd show some sort of interest in her whereabouts and whether or not she's alright. If not then fine, I don't want your help. And it's not as if I'd ditch our friendship for her, that's not fair. Ginny's upset with you for different reasons, she thinks you're only with Selena because she acts like a tramp. *puts his hands in the air defensively* I'm not saying she is, mate. But that's her problem with you. Hermione's problem is the way you treat her, like a git just because she's got someone else. *waits for a second* Now do you want the top floors or the bottom floors, she's obviously not down here.
George: *Smirks* I have an idea... *kisses her deeply, holding her flush against him*
Fred: *walks off to the kitchen for refreshments*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Orestes: *flying on Alderon, looking for Dreama and Cyprus*
Praxis: *turns and looks at Andrew as he speaks as his fangs dip below his lips* Andrew *her voice is dangerous, seductive, and absolute. When he turned to her she moved so her hands where on his neck and shoulder, pulling him down before she forcefully locked lips with him*
Lysander: *continues this until the sun starts to dip behind the trees* Alright that's it! Lets pack up.* Goes after the bludger and then eventually puts it in the case, waiting for him*
Lorcan: Duuuh *kisses her nose and takes her under again once she's ready*
Iris: *chuckles* I'm glad you don't hate me. *smiles* I love Scorpius just as much as you love Lysander *smiles dreamily*
Dominique: Maybe *smiles and lays her head back against him as she looks at the sky and gasps, chuckling* We've been out here all day, look the sun is going to go down soon *chuckles again*
Desdemona: *makes a dark sound and trails her nails down him as she kisses him back*

Malfoy: I don't need you. I need an Order Member. So pick. Your life, and the life of your friends before I pick them off one by one because we both know they will come after you. Or you become mine. Choose.
Ron: *pushes Harry away* Watch your mouth Potter! *face gets red with rage* Listen here, I didn't tell Hermione, and I wasn't gonna till she brought it up! It was her fault for bringing it up while she was dating that slimy git! And, did you not just hear me say I was going to check upstairs? If that's not interest then I'll just go be a git outside and let you run around the bloody school like a blind fool! *stares him down as he stands on a few steps higher then him, nearly doubling his tower over him*
Angelina: Oh~ *doesn't get to ask before her lips are captured again and she starts kissing him back, her arms warped around him.*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Andrew: *Rather than making them retract his fangs stay out as he kisses her passionately, a low growling purr emanating from the back of his throat. Once they break for air he scans the air for the children.* Dreama, I can't see you... *warningly. When she pops up again he simply smiles* Please stay in sight, darling. Cyprus keep an eye on your sister. *smiles at him before kissing Praxis again, his fangs still out but not dripping venom*
Scorpius: *snatches the snitch as he says so, slipping it in his pocket. He locks his legs around his broom and braces himself to catch the other bludger. As it hits him he does multiple backward flips, barely able to hold his broom. Finally he stops tumbling and waits for Lysander to come over to help him put the last two balls away.* I'm getting pretty hungry. I love practice *smiles*
Lianna: *takes deep breath and holds on as he plunges down. As the babies reapper she claps underwater*
Rose: *laughs a little, finishing her cocoa* We should head back. It's going to get dark soon an we still have to find Dominique and Lianna to show them what we've picked up. And I could never hate you, you've been wonderful. *smiles happily, bringing her empty cup to the counter.*
Eric: Yes, I'm sorry I stole you away from your friends and family... again *chuckles* If you'd like to get back I won't keep you.
Viktor: *smirks, leaning back against a stone, pulling her with him*

Hermione: Fine. Can I have my clothes back please. Lets get this over with *stands up ready to perform the promise spell with him as much as she doesn't want to* My luck couldn't get much worse anyway...
Harry: If you are going to justify the way you act I'll search alone. She wouldn't want you to find her the way you treat her anyway. Go be a baby elsewhere. When you feel like not being a self centered git, we'll be at dinner. *walks past him, forcing his shoulder against Ron's as he goes.*
Fred: *comes back with a tray and five glasses. Two are filled with icy water and before the two embracing even realize it, he dumps the water on them.* That's for plotting against me! *sets down the drinks and hops over the couch, sitting down. Still hasn't dressed yet.*
George: *shivers and splutters, but holds her tightly to him, the water not reaching very far down their fronts.* Asshole. *chuckles a little, ignoring Fred and kissing her again.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Praxis: *bites her lips as he talks to the children. The moment he kisses her again she runs her tongue over her own bottom lip, cutting it slightly for no apparent reason and lets only a few large drops of blood slip into his mouth as they kiss*
Dreama: Wee~ *sits on a tree branch and giggles*
Cyprus: *hands her some berries*
*The two sit and eat as they watch a deer eating in the meadow*
Lysander: *helps him then smirks* Yep. Well hope your still up for questioning Dominique's new toy. *chuckles as he puts the equipment back*
Lorcan: *watches the babies swirl around them*
Iris: yes, but its easy to hate who you don't know *smiles and helps her gather everything* Oh I just know Andrew will love it all. Praxis is going to have a wonderful party. Is this for her engagement or baby?
Dominique: I don't mind being stolen, i've spent to much time with them anyway *chuckles and kisses his cheek* Only if I get to keep you and drag you back there with me *slips her hand into his, smiling*
Desdemona: *smirks and slips her legs around him* ~Time skip~ *pants slightly as she stays atop him, her hair clinging to her as sweat ridden body. Starts kissing him again, her legs still dangerously around him.*

Malfoy: *smirks and flicks his wand, her cloths appearing on her as if he had only made him invisible...which he had. he goes to her, takes her arms, and makes her do the spell. If she goes against anything he says she dies* This will be fun. *smirks darker* You will tell no one of this meeting, or your tongue will swell. Remember it.
Ron: *gives him a venomous look before leaving the castle*
Angelina: Ahhh! *jumps and leans into George, shivering. parts of her body react to the cold.*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Andrew: *his eyes darken a little and the silver in his pupils swim furiously as he tastes her blood. He lets out a deep groan and pulls his mouth from hers.* You know by doing that you're getting more than you're bargaining for. *He coughs a little and tries to adjust his pants without the children noticing.*
Scorpius: Oh you bet I am. *grins* Let's go then. *zooms to the castle with Lysander.*
Rose: We should just have a joint party. *shrugs* It would be so much easier *chuckles* And I've never been capable of hating anyone. Ever. *laughs*
Lianna: *Watches them, dazzled*
Eric: *laughs softly.* Alright then. Let's go eat. *stands up with her and walks with her, leaving the painting here for now, but he covers it with a cloth he had behind it and shields it with a protective spell before they go.*
Viktor: *Hold her there, kissing her back furiously. He rolls then over, taking control and setting a pace* ~time skip~ *Lays there with her, still kissing her wherever his lips will reach*

Hermione: *Sighs, but says nothing. Waits for him to leave.*
Harry: *walking the halls calling out* Hermione! Hermione!!
Selena: *Smirks* Oh, she's down that hallway behind the second door to your left. Be careful. *smirks still as she turns and skips off. now that Harry's out of class she wanders off out of the castle, looking for Ron.*
Harry: *turns to thank her but she's gone*
George: *feels her reaction, smirking. He walks her backward until she's against the wall, seductively leaning parts of his boy against hers while he continues to kiss her*
Fred: *Sitting on the couch, turns on the tele.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Praxis: *lets out a long, deliberate sigh* No, *whispering* I know just what I'm bargaining for *smirks darkly and slips her arms around him again hiding him from the children's view as he does so before laying her head in the nook of his neck innocently Her eyes slowly shift back to normal, trying to play nicely...for now.*
Lysander: *has his broom over his shoulder* We have time to put these away, lets go see if the girls are even back yet*
Iris: Your too good for your own good Rose...I wish I could be like you. *smiles softly*
Lorcan: *smiles and holds her as he watches*
Dominique: *steals one more look at the painting before its covered then walks with him, smiling*
Desdemona: *lets her head tilt back, giving him the freedom to roam wherever he wishes with his lips as she lets out a slow, soft sigh. Her fingers tangle in his hair, leading him on, telling him its alright*

Malfoy: *goes to leave but stops, moves behind a pillar in the back of the room instead before the door opens and potter walks in*
Ron: *sits on the hill by the lake, brooding*
Angelina: *whimpers softly and keeps kissing him, having no power against him as she arches off the wall slightly*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 am

Andrew: *Sighs deeply, wanting to take her back to their bedroom now.* You know technically I can still take you for a couple months without hurting you or the baby *smirks, his fangs still long*
Scorpius: Sounds good.
Lianna: *lets out a few air bubbles and points up... once they get above water* We should head back... it's probably about dinner time.
Rose: *shrugs* Nah, don't wish that... I'm just a pansy *laughs*
Eric: *Smiles and swings their hands a little as they walk.*
Viktor: *Groans a little, nipping at her soft skin as his hand roams to whatever teasing pressure spots he can find an lingering there before moving on.*

Hermione: See's Harry and flicks her wand behind her back, a book appearing in her hand.* Oh, hello Harry. you frightened me. Ever knock? *Feigns as if nothings wrong*
Harry: *Goes into the door cautiously after Selena's words* Hello, Hermione. You missed Herbology.... something wrong? *looks around the room, not seeing Draco*
Hermione: *Rushes to him, ushering him out and faking surprise as she closes the door* What!? Oh my, I just got so into studying *pulls her book out from behind her back* I've got a... *looks at the book*... test.. soon, in Runes. You know that's the only one I have trouble with. *chuckles nervously*
Harry: *rubs his head* Yeah... right... well.... Dinner's in a little while too. Might wanna bring that book upstairs, c'mon. I'll walk you.
Hermione: Where's Ron?
Harry: Being a blockhead. trust me you don't want to see him.
Selena: *See's Ron, and that he's not quite happy... sneaks up behind him, slipping her hands onto his shoulders and starting to massage.* You alright?
George: *Slides his hands down her body, his thumbs grazing her breasts, his hands resting on her hips as he pulls her into him a little rougher, deepening the kiss*
Fred: *glances over and smirks before looking back at the TV*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 am

Praxis: *Keeps a hold on herself for a little bit* I know *looks up at him, the silver in her eyes swirling, as she smiles that seductive, innocent smile.
Lysander: *puts their stuff away and then heads back toward the Great Hall with him* Huh, wonder where the girls are...
Lorcan: *pouts* aaaw fiiine take a really deep breath! *dives again, waves goodbye to the babies. Some of them wrap around the two and help them swim out of the cave faster. They get to the surface* Thanks babies! *laughs and takes her to the shore, carrying her bridal style out and drys her off* Mmm I Love you Lia!
Iris: *shakes her head* Your much more than that.... *walks with her to the greath hall with their bags, to show the others.* Which table are we going to sit at tonight? No one else seems to be here yet *smiles*
Dominique: *chuckles softly, holding his hand tight and swinging it with him*
Desdemona: *lets out soft moans and arches into him when he finds a place to pleasure him. Her fingers tighten in his hair, pulling at it slightly at those times, the rest of the time just letting him have free reign.

Malfoy: *smirks and listens until they are gone* This will be easier then I thought *leaves for the Great Hall*
Ron: *closes his eyes and lets her rub his shoulders* Eh, just annoyed. How were classes? *smiles at her*
Angelina: *Her breath starts to quicken, her lips trembling with moans against his. Her hands slipped to his back, her nails digging into him the more he tormented her, the more he send pleasure rippling through her. She tried, hard, to keep kissing him without breaking it with moans.*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

Andrew: Stop being perfect *kisses her* Mm, stop it *kisses her deeper* You're so mean to me *kisses her passionately*
Scorpius: If they haven't beaten us they'll be lost in shopping. *laughs a little*
Lianna: yes, thanks Gorica babies!! *laughs as he pulls her from the water.* and I love you, lorci. *laughs at how odd that sounds.*
Rose: Well there are more of you than there are with me, but we never really sit at Gryffindor. *smiles* Let's sit there today!
Eric: *Takes his time walking with her, in no hurry* You look beautiful. *smiles, not caring if he's already said that.*
Viktor: *teases her for a while, before pleasuring her with his hands. Grins when he's finished, laying beside her and snuggling her*

Harry: *Walks with her* Are you alright, Hermione?
Hermione: *lies* Of course, Harry. I'm sorry I missed class, I'll explain it to Professor Sprout after dinner. *smiles at him as they reach the common room. Puts her book away and comes back to him.* dinner?
Harry: Dinner *smiles and they walk to dinner together.*
Selena: Boring. *continues rubbing.* Binns goes on an on. Feels like I've heard the same thing a hundred times today. How were yours? *leans down and kisses his neck while she keeps rubbing.*
George: *Lifts her up and holds her against the wall, not letting her break from his kiss. ~time skip~ Still pinning her against the wall, breathing heavy and kissing her neck, nipping it slightly. gives her a last deep kiss while letting her down gently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next