Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 24 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 24 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
IC Chat - Page 24 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 24 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 24 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Lorcan: *chuckles and takes a few things, carrying it so he can take her hand and hold it as they walk*
Ash: *growls as their lips separate and he presses against her now slightly, other than her undergarments, bare body, letting her feel all of him, all.*
Iris: *kisses him each time and giggles* Much. *snuggles him and keeps her arms around him as she looks outside as well* What are the plans for today?
Desdemona: *chuckles* I'd be a horrid parent. It's best to keep the parenting to the female dragon. *continues to act like she's not screaming at herself inside her head*

Malfoy: *Waits till she falls asleep to let himself ease into sleep.*
Angelina: *cuddles to Fred* I love your temper, so long as you don't use it on me *chuckles slightly and smiles as him and George*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Lianna: *pouts a little as he takes things from her, but she smiles again and holds his hands tightly, swinging it a little as they walk*
Victoire: *lets out a sigh, reaching down to undo his pants. She lifts a leg to push them down and kicks them out of the way. She looks up at him, her eyes swimming with hunger, and pulls his boxers off, wanting him completely open.*
Scorpius: *Takes a breath thinking.* I have practice today and you're welcome to come? After that you'll most likely be stolen away by Rose. *grins a little, turning to face her but still o the window sill.*
Viktor: *Lets out an echoing chuckle as well, bowing his head.* It's your choice. *Both of the small dragons come bounding out suddenly, the newborn tripping over himself but the other helps him up and leads the baby to Desdemona. He flies up to sit in her lap and the newborn stands on two legs, propping his front paws on her knees and wagging his tail. Viktor chuckles again.*

Hermione: *Wakes up sore the next morning. Stretches and gets dressed slowly after taking a long shower. She goes down to the common room and see's Harry awake.* Morning.
Harry: *stretches beside Ginny, racking his shoulder and his neck. He hears Hermione whisper and smile up at her.* Morning, Herms.
Selena: *wakes up the next morning before Draco. She looks down at him, kisses his cheek, and slips off to her dorm for a shower and to get dressed.*
Fred: I would never *being serious now*
George: Yeah, he'll use it on me instead. *rolls his eyes and they both chuckle.*
Fred: 'Tis true.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Lorcan: what ever happened to my hat? *laughs as they walk toward the pitch*
Ash: *rips her bra and panties off her, not being kind about it at all as he moves to her neck and starts to bite, hard to the point she bleeds slightly*
Iris: *cuddles him and kisses him when he turns* I'd love to go with you and we'll see, Rose might want to find Andrew and talk to him about Praxis' party. *smiles sweetly*
Desdemona: *watches the dragon babes and chuckles herself. She holds the elder dragon and lets him nuzzle her neck affectionately as she reaches out to the babe who seems to react to her because she held him earlier. She smiles slightly, showing that motherly side again, as he nuzzles her hand and tries to climb up onto her lap. She helps him and he lays his head on her chest, yawning as if that took all his energy*

Ginny: *murmurs but just turns and falls asleep again*
Malfoy: *wakes up after she leaves and goes to do the same in his dorm*
Ron: *walks down the stairs, yawning, tired*
Angelina: *pouts* don't hurt George, he has a pretty face* chuckles and looks at them both* you don't Fred, your too angry *she winks playfully*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Lianna: *Pulls the hat out of her pocket, pops it up and sets it on her head.* I've had it *gins*
Victorie: *Sighs and arches up against him as he does so, locing his roughness entirely too much. She lets out a deep sigh in his ear, grabbing hold of him tightly and stroking.*
Scorpius: *Nods* You could be right. *hops down and walks with her*
Rose: We should go, you've got practice *smiles sweetly up at him*
Viktor: *The large baby flies onto Viktor's snout, who scrunches his nose a little, but otherwise lets him hand there.*

Harry: *chuckles* We'll be down in a while.
Hermione: *smiles and nods, leaving the common room and heading to the Great Hall just as Ron's coming down.
Selena: *Comes down and waits for Draco and his cronies so they can all go to breakfast. She yawns and stretches a little, standing by the bookcase, wearing a green and black plaid miniskirt, a black cropped long sleeved shirt that exposes her pierced belly, and a short green tie, loosely hanging from her neck. She's wearing various jewelry, and playing with some of it while she waits for them.*
Harry: What's got you so tired? *quirks a brow, wondering if he may have been with Hermione last night but he doesn't say so.*
Fred: *scoffs and ignores her for his ice cream*
George: *Laughs* That's right, I've got the pretty ace. Me. *sticks his tongue out at his brother.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Lorcan: *grins and takes her hand again* I love that hat on you *laughs*
Ash: *growls in her ear as she grabs him. He bites her a little harder and sucks on her now tender flesh, making his teeth sink even deeper*
Iris: *cuddles with him* Scorpius I hope you win your game next sunday.*smiles up at him*
Lysander grr, fine *kisses her and picks her up, not letting her walk as he starts to walk back into the castle and toward the grounds*
Desdemona: *chuckles as the baby on Viktor's snout starts nipping at her hair and pulling at it, playing with it. The one in her arms falls asleep, cooing and rawring in a cute, gentle way. She holds it protectively as she plays with the other*

Malfoy: *appears and doesn't look her over twice before they start to leave* Sleep well? *coy smirk*
Ron: *yawns* Eh, just didn't sleep well. What the hell, Ginny is usually the first up, what did you do to my sister? *laughs, joking*
Ginny: *throws a pillow at Ron, groaning as she snuggles to Harry, coughing slightly*
Ron: *dodges* Alright alright, I'm out, see ya down stairs *leaves*
Angelina: *chuckles slightly and moves away from Fred as he ignores her, leaning against the table and licking at her ice cream as it starts to melt and slips over her fingers, She licks up the dripping bits of ice cream and licks it off her fingers before she keeps eating it. The boy at the counter is practically drooling, watching*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Lianna: *smirks a little* Why's that?
Victoire: *fights off a moan, knowing he wants to hear it. She bites her lips to keep quiet and arches her chest into him, sighing a little*
Scorpius: Me too... Meeee too.. *chuckles a little nervously.* C'mon, *walks with her, letting her snuggle to him as they walk.
Rose: *Chuckles, but snuggles close to him, nuzzling his neck a little* Mmm I love you Lysander.
Viktor: *Just sits there and lets them play.* Yes, you're right. You're a horrible parent. *jokingly*

Selena: *Grins, but otherwise doesn't make it obvious.* Quite well. Best I've slept in days... you? *Walking out with him*
Harry: *chuckles* She's still not feeling well. Gad to see you're in a better mood. *smiles a little*
Fred: *Notices him, but instead of being angry he tugs her over into his lap, licking her lips.* Her had a little there, sorry. *grins.*
George: *chuckles and moves closer, pulling her into a kiss.*
Fred: *Steals a lick of her ice cream while their kissing, holding onto her waist as she leaned forward to kiss Goerge.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Lorcan: Because your a sexy Gypsy Queen *smiles*
Ash: *bites her harder, his hand moving to her breast and teasing her in a very harsh and painful way*
Iris: *giggles softly* You'll win, I'm sure *kisses his chin and stays close to him as they walk.*
Lysander: I love you too Rose *kisses her as they walk down a hall*
Desdemona: *smirks* I'm not being a parent, I'm being a dragon Lover. *twirls her finger and her hair starts to move around teasing the babe on his muzzle. She laughs as the babe jumps at her hair, landing on her head and half knocking her over. The other baby stays asleep, secure in her arms*

Malfoy: Eh it was alright *smirks*
Ron: Always in a good mood mate. *wonky grin*
Ginny: *yawns and snuggles to Harry*
Angelina: *nips his tongue playfully* Oh? Thanks *kisses George lovingly and when the kiss ends she steals a lick of Fred's ice cream* Just to be fair *smirks at him*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Lianna: *laughs a little* Glad you think so.
Victoire: *Tries to fight it, but she can't, and lets out a long moan, cringing under him but not really in pain.*
Scorpius: Thank you for your confidence. *kisses her gently, smiling*
Rose: *Kisses him and snuggles his neck, kissing it cutely*
Viktor: *grins but says nothing else*

Selena: *laughs a little.* I see... *walks with him to the Great Hall, sitting across from him as always. She sighs a little, thinking, and pulls some fruit into a small bowl like always.*
Harry: *chuckles and kisses her forehead.* You going to get up so we can go have breakfast before we go to class?
Hermione: *Sits down, pulling some food onto her plate. Before she eats she pulls her hair up into a high ponytail, getting it out of her face. The mark on her neck is obvious, but as Viktor had visited recently she knows it won't be questioned.*
Fred: *laughs* Alright, I'll give you that. *continues licking his own ice cream*
George: *laughs as well.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Lorcan: *smiles as they hear Scorpius and Iris behind them* Morning guys *grins*
Iris: *kisses him and as they start walking again she sees Lorcan and Lianna* Morning! Need some help?
Lorcan: *grins* Nah I'm good. *looks down the hall and sees Lysander* What did you break her legs.
Lysander: No but I'll break yours *grins*
Twins: *laugh*
Dominique: *murmurs in her sleep*
Desdemona: *plays with the babe with her hair, letting it snap at her, as she rocks the babe who still lays against her, curled around her chest. She doesn't even notice how she's acting*

Malfoy: *cracks his neck as he fills his plate but eats an apple first*
Ron: *shakes his head and leaves*
Ginny: *glomps him* Nah *cuddles, chuckling* If you want I guuuess I'll get up *smiles*
Angelina: *Grins and gets comfortable on his lap as she eats her ice cream*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Scorpius: Morning, mate. ready for practice? *smiles and takes a few things from Lorcan anyway as Iris goes to take some stuff from Iris.*
Lianna: Good morning! *she lets them take some stuff.* How'd you sleep?
Scorpius: Wonderful. How about you guys? How was the couch *grins*
Rose: *giggles and reaches out to kick Lorcan playfully. She sticks her tongue out at him*
Eric: *Her murmuring wakes him, but he just sits there cuddling her*
Viktor: You call that playing? *looks at the baby in her lap* I'd say that's mothering... *grins*

Harry: Yes. I want. *laughs*
Selena: *eats some of her fruit happily, in a rather good mood.*
Hermione: *pushes her food around boredly. She didn't notice the Slyterins come in.*
Fred and George: *finished their ice creams.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Iris: *grins at Rose, chuckling slightly and putting a few things on her lap* You can help too.
Lysander: What is all this stuff?
Lorcan: The couch was sweet, and its Lianna's equipment, yes i went over board shut up *grins*
Lysander: *rolls his eyes*
Dominique: *cuddles to him in her sleep, looking like a snowy angel as the snow gathers in her hair and around her, melting when it hits her blushed face*
Desdemona: *rolls her eyes as the lively baby lands on her head and stays there, holding on and curling up as it plays with her hair. The other coos and snuggles her chest before slipping off again*

Malfoy: *yawns*
Ron: *slips in next to Selena* Morning *kisses her cheek* Late night Malfoy? *grins*
Malfoy: *rolls his eyes* Bout as long as yours *grins*
Angelina: So, what now? *finishing her ice cream*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Rose: *laughs a little.* You're just putting more weight on him, not me.... *holds onto the stuff anyway.* but I'd love to help.
Scorpius: You're not aloud to poke fun anymore. *smirks smugly.*
Lianna: I'm going to play Quidditch next year! Well, if I make the team *smiles happily, not too worried about it*
Victoire: *Moans out unable to hold back and grips him a little tighter, stroking him still*
Eric: *smiles as he watches her, holding her close and doing his best to keep the snow from getting to her.*
Viktor: *Walks over to the others as the female dragon come out.*

Selena: *grins a little, but whether it's because of their comments or heir little secret it isn't clear.* Morning.
Hermione: *Yawns and lays her head in her arms on the able, drifting off.*
Selena: *smirks at Draco.* You seemed to have tired her out too.
Fred: Now we go home.
George: And start getting the shop ready.
Both together: Wanna help?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Dominique: *scrunches her nose slightly as a snowflake lands on it*
Lysander: Good luck. Lets get out of here guys, practice is soon. *keeps holding Rose and now all the other stuff*
Lorcan: Yeah i can we did it once, you've done it like every night since the beginning of the year! *laughs and runs off with Lianna so Scorpius can't get them*
Iris: *chuckles*
Ash: *goes to the other side of her neck and bites a little harder, doing the same. He stiffens more in her hand, growing slightly in size*
Desdemona: *keeps taking care of the babes, lovingly*

Ron: Morning *tries to hid his yawn*
Malfoy: Bah. *finishes his apple*
Angelina: Do I get to change?
Ginny: *rolls off of him and falls on the floor.* Omph! *she starts laughing and gets up* Well...that woke me up *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Eric: *Kisses her nose, his lips melting it*
Rose: *goes back to nuzzling his neck, kissing it every now and then*
Scorpius: *yells after them* I have sleeping problems!!
Lianna: *Runs off with Lorcan, being tugged away at first.*
Victoire: *moans a little louder and gasps as he grows. She wriggles a little under him, unabe to help it*
Viktor: *Seems to be conversing with the female dragon. He helps her with the other yearlings before they both go into the cave for a moment.*

Selena: *just chuckles*
Hermione: *is sleeping in her arms*
Harry: *tries to catch er but she falls before he can. He laughs a little too but helps her up* Go get dressed. *goes to his dorm after giving her a kiss, dressing for the day.*
Fred: *laughs.* If you want.
George: Won't do you any good, nothing else in there is any better. *grins*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Dominique: *smiles and cuddles to him, making her lips get close to his for a moment*
Iris: *giggles*
Lorcan: *laughs*
Lysander: *shakes his head and nuzzles Rose as they go*
Ash: *slips from her grip and parts her legs, thrusting into her harshly*
Desdemona: *doesn't pay attention as the babe on her head looks down at her and licks her nose. She scrunches it up and beebs his muzzle with her nose gently*

Ginny:*goes and gets dressed before running back down and running into him.* oops! I'm clumsy today sorry...
Angelina: I'll just steal your cloths again *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Eric: *His warm breath caresses her lips but he hold back from kissing her thinking she's still asleep.*
Scorpius: *keeps walking*
Lianna: *chuckles*
Rose: Mmmm *sighs and closes her eyes again as he walks*
Victoire: *moans and wraps her arms around his body, her nails digging in a little. She arches off the bed at his sudden full entry.*
Viktor: *Comes back out after a few minutes, the female behind him. The other yearlings go to her as she calls them, cooing softly. The one in her hair flies off, chirping at Viktor as he passes. Viktor leans down and scoops up the other baby with his mouth, pulling the hatchling from her. He makes a disgruntled noise but wakes up and lets Viktor carry him to the female, who leads them all into the small mouthed cave.*

Harry: *gets dressed and waits at the bottom of the stairs for her. He catches her as she runs into him, but chuckles and kisses her.* It's alright, let's go.
Selena: *stretches* Glad we have classes together. *snuggles Ron a little*
Fred: *smiles* Suit yourself.
George: *grins* You can do that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am

Dominique: *groans slightly and snuggles him. She wakes up slightly and kisses his neck cutely as she cuddles him, not understanding her surroundings for a moment*
Iris: *hums as they walk*
Lorcan: *spins Lianna as they run*
Lysander: *is apparently the only normal one yet isn't even close to normal as he carries rose to the front gate and slips onto the grounds*
Ash: *As she arches up he arches down, forcing himself deep into her body. He begins a body beating fast pace*
Desdemona: *offers the babe to him and watches all of them leave, smiling.*

Ginny: Okay *kisses*
Ron: *grins* yeah, least it wont be too boring *keeps an arm around her*
Angelina: *grins* Then I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Eric: *smiles and kisses her forehead.* Morning lovely.
Scorpius: *Sways his head at her humming.*
Lianna: *squeals a little, almost tripping, but just giggles and keeps running with him*
Rose: *Falls asleep in his arms.*
Victoire: *Bites onto his shoulder none too gently, trying not to scream. She moans loudly though, and her nails dig into his back. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him in as deep as possible each time.*
Viktor: *bows, offering her another ride.*

Harry: *Walks with her to the Great Hall. Is extremely surprised to see Hermione sleeping.* Oi! Rough night? *quirks a brow as he sits across from her.*
Hermione: *Snaps up at Harry's sudden noise. Talks in a grumbly tone* I told I fell asleep studying in the library...
Selena: *Hides a smirk.* Draco you're quiet today. Did you not sleep well? *grins a little, her eyes flashing.*
Fred and George: *they let her walk ahead of them a little, giving one another a silent thumbs up and identical grins*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Dominique: *moves so she can look up at him, her lips curling into a soft smile* ...Morning...
Iris: *keeps up her bright attitude as they walk outside, her humming upbeat*
Lorcan: *smiles and holds her hand tight as they start to get closer to the pitch*
Lysander: *smiles and kisses her forehead as he keeps his pace slow and even*
Ash: *bites down on her neck harder than before as he keeps moving fast and dangerously powerful against her*
Desdemona: *gets up and slips onto him gracefully*

Ginny: *fills a plate and frowns at Hermione* Oh wake up sleepy! Did you have nightmares or did you stay up all night with those bloody books? *grins*
Ron: *gives Selena and Malfoy an odd look*
Malfoy: Nope, horrible sleeping, not the least bit comfortable *bites into his apple*
Angelina: *walks quickly, wanting to get out of this outfit as fast as possible*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Eric: Did you sleep well enough? *shakes the blanket and snow falls off.*
Scorpius: *chuckles a little at her, but keeps swaying to her humming.* Can you do that loud enough for me to hear on the field? *smirks, joking*
Lianna: *runs into the pitch and collapses on the ground, smiling*
Victoire: *just holds on for fear of being broken should she move wrong. She calls out his name as she releases powerfully on him*
Viktor: *Takes her back to the palace, changing as they reach the window. He's got her in his arms and carries her to the bed, kicking the door closed and spinning her happily before plopping her on the bed with a smile.* You're rather wonderful for being the Dark Lord, you know that?

Hermione: Ugh, both *Lets her head plop back onto her arms.*
Selena: *laughs and goes back to her fruit.* Oh I see. Well, sleeping on the couch will do that to you. *smirks, looks at Ron* Came in last night and never made it to his dorm.
Fred and George: *walks just behind her, blocking her from view mostly, but getting all of the last looks they can.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Dominique: *nods* Yes...thank you for staying with me...
Iris: *blushes* No way, everyone would laugh at me!
Lorcan: *chuckles and kneels down, kissing her* Tired, Gypsy Queen?
Lyander: *Shows up next and walks up the stands to lay Rose down somewhere safe*
Ash: *growls possessively and keeps going for a bit after she releases, his own release a powerful explosion within her when he finally does.*
Desdemona: *isn't a fan of being carried like that so she grips his shoulders as they spin and when she's laid on the bed she eeps slightly but tries to hide it* Only to those I care for. *smiles slightly*

Ginny: What kind of dreams? Need a wotcher? *smiles cheerfully, trying to cheer her up*
Ron: *wraps his arms around her* Oh? And did you get to your dorm? *smirks*
Malfoy: *laughs and smirks coyly*
Angelina: *once she gets in the store she runs up into the apartment to change*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Eric: Anytime. *smiles genuinely.*
Scorpius: Nu-uh! You're a Veela, everyone would fall all over themselves. *laughs*
Lianna: *breathing only a little heavily* Not really. I just love the sky and this is the best way to look at it *smiles brightly*
Victoire: *Groans at his releases, but it slowly turns into a moan as she releases a second time just from the force of his own, her head arching back*
Viktor: *smiles broadly and slips into the bed.* So I see... well, I only carry those I care for, so I suppose we're even. *grins a little*

Harry: *chuckles and goes to his breakfast letting them chat.*
Hermione: *Grumbles in her arms, not lifting her head.* The invasive kind... *grins a little, but they can't see as her head's in her arms still.*
Selena: I never would have if it weren't for Draco. I was cornered by a group of horny perverts and he came in just in time. *smiles, kissing Ron sweetly.* So you should thank him.
Fred and George: *Go about cleaning up the shop.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Dominique: *sneezes cutely* Ooh... *breaths on her hands and puts them to her cheeks, trying to warm up* Where are we...? *looks around*
Iris: I'd be attacked! *still blushing*
Lorcan: *chuckles and pushes himself up weakly* Alright well don't stay here and get hurt during practice.
Ash: *pulls away from her but keeps nuzzling her somewhat roughly as he moves to her side but keeps her held down by his strength of his arms alone*
Desdemona: *grins and slips so she's sitting next to him* Mmm so it seems *looks out the window*

Ginny: Really? Well, If you want I'll stay up with you tonight to make sure you don't have nightmares.
Ron: *nuzzles her and then looks at Malfoy* Fine, guess I owe you one Malfoy.
Malfoy: Everyone does eventually.
Angelina: *comes back down wearing their clothes* What do you need me to do?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Eric: Still on our wall. *smiles gently and kisses her sweetly and rubs her arms and back* But I think it's time we get you inside where it's warm...
Scorpius: I'd save you *grins*
Lianna: *Gets up* Fine fine fiiiiine. I'll go up there then. *looks up into the stands. She smiles and kisses him deeply before running off up the stairs.*
Rose: *mumbles and snuggles to his neck more*
Victoire: *Breathing heavily, she just snuggles a little closer to him, her hand playing with his hair as he nuzzles her. She's just fine with being pinned down, knowing he's possessive and liking it.*
Viktor: *smiles and looks at her looking out the window.* Looking at something in particular?

Hermione: *pops her head up again but shakes it and smiles.* No, that's alright. It's probably just because I fell asleep with my nose in a book as always... I dreamed about potions... *takes a drink and clear her throat* It was bloody awful...
Harry: *laughs* Well now that's a nightmare alright. *grins*
Selena: *smiles at Draco a little when Ron's not looking. Otherwise she goes back to her fruit and lays her head on Ron's shoulder.* I hate Care of Magical Creatures.... *Doesn't want to go...*
Fred: That area back there needs swept still. *goes back to moving a few shelves into place, oddly easily.*
George: *is in the storage room, cleaning there.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Dominique: *shakes her head after the kiss, her face blushing and getting more colour* No it's fine...unless your cold...I'd like to stay up here with you for a little bit. *smiles softly as she looks up at him*
Iris: I'd hope so *smiles*
Lorcan: *grins and kisses her before waving her off to get ready*
Lysander: *kisses her gently and lays her down before he goes to get ready as well*
Ash: *growls slightly and pulls her closer as he bites her hard. Smirking at the reaction he lays his head back and watches her*
Desdemona: Nope, just looking *smiles slightly*

Ginny: *chuckles* I agree with that!
Ron: Since when? *laughs, knowing she was all hyped for it the other day*
Angelina: okay! *goes to clean up the area*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Eric: Alright. But tell me if you get cold.
Scorpius: *pulls her in a tight hug* I'll always do my best to protect you. *kisses her deeply then waves as he goes to get dressed.* We're the luckiest men in this world. *smiling.*
Lianna: *goes up to the top and lays across a bench watching the sky happily.*
Rose: *Gets up and climbs up with Iris.*
Victoire: *shivers and gasps as he bites her, her body curling a little closer to him and her thigh rubbing against him. Her eyes close as she grips at his chest a little.*
Viktor: So I see. Are you hungry?

Harry: *kisses her cheek and goes back to his food.* Hermione you really should stop studying so much... have some fun!
Hermione: *rolls her eyes* Don't know how. Don't really care for it.
Harry: See, that's your problem, you don't have fun. Maybe if you did... well... never mind... *was going to say something about boys but he catches Ginny's eye and decides not to.
Hermione: What were you going to say, Harry?
Selena: Since today. *grins a little* Skip it with me? *bites the corner f her bottom lip a little*
Fred: *watches her for a second, a soft smile taking him over, but quickly goes back to what he was doing before she sees*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next