Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch - Page 3 Voting_barQuidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch - Page 3 Voting_barQuidditch Pitch - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Albus looked up when he heard someone coming closer and as she spoke he let his mind wander until he remembered who it was. He gave a gruff nod of welcome before he went back to walking. He was in no mood to talk. Sure he wasn't going to push her away, he was too nice for that, but he wasn't going to talk to her right now. Too much had happened, he just couldn't do it. His face was a stone mask, hiding his sadness, his anger, but his eyes showed it all. He looked ready to blow.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 pm

she walked alongside him,
"Oh you don't want to talk thats fine" she could see something was troubling him, why else would you kick a stone at the goalposts? she just wandered next to him, occassionally glancing ober at him,
she wondered what could be wrong, was it something to do with the missing girl she had heard rumours about, that must have been it, they where related wherent they, she wondered why she hadn't realised earlier.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Albus Potter. Everyone was so focused on the rumors about how a Potter could be in slytherin that they forgot the Potters and the Weasley's were related. Normally it didn't matter, they didn't care much, but now. Now it mattered. He and James were both going insane over this. James was probably worse off, since ti was during the game that they found out, but that didn't mean Albus wasn't feeling it either. He hated this. He just gave her another sharp nod before he started walking around the stadium again. He was feet away from the benches but he was no where near the posts either. It was like he was stuck on a track and his mind wouldn't let him get off it, even if he was freezing and the temperatures were still as cold as ice. The weather was really acting up this year.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 pm

she sighed softly, she wondered how he wasn't shivering, the weather was still icy, she was wrapped in her winter cloak and her ravenclaw scarf, she almost wished she had thick fur more than once a month, she looked up at the sky, this time of year the moon was also visible for some of the daylight hours and she could see the moon glowing faintly in the sky now.
It wasn't going to be long until she changed again maybe 2 days.

"You look cold" she said, softly
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Though he welcomed the company, Albus was really starting to wish Hunter would just leave. He sighed and stopped in pace, watching as she continued for a moment. "I'm...not...cold...at least, not physically." He sighed and ran his fingers, which were ghost white from the beating wind, through his hair. Sighing softly, he let his head tilt down as his blackish red hair fell over his face. "I'm sorry...just...not my day...or week...or weeks...and most likely not my year..." He gave her a sad smile and looked at the goal posts, his eyes watering slightly.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:16 pm

she turned to face him, she watched him as he spoke, his eyes showed what his body couldn't, he was sad, so very sad.
she reached out to him resting her hand on his shoulde,
"Things will get better eventually" She said attempting to reassure him
It was always difficult to see the light in dark places,
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Albus shrugged her hand away and stepped a few paces backward. She was wrong. As long as there was no word of Dominique's life, death, or capture there was no light, no darkness, just purgatory for which all stood as time froze around the Weasley family. "No...things wont get better until this is over, and until it's over I'm not thinking about some stupid light at the end of the tunnel. This is life, not some clichéd story!" Just like a young wizard without a wand before starting at school, Albus' magic spiked. The ground shook and cracked until a crevice was created between the two. His head was down, his eyes burned with anger and his fists were tight. With a dark sound, he turned on his heals and started to walk again, trying to calm down. The air around him crackled with danger.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:10 pm

she jumped as the gound suddenly shook and broke infront of her feet, she was surprised by his outburst of magical energy,
he must be very emotional about this it takes lots for someone to have an outburst that big.

"please just calm down Al"
she jumped over the crevise in the ground and follwed him down the pitch. she could see he was angry, but she couldn't just leave him like this.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Albus was breathing rather heavily as he walked. How could he let this happen?! He knew that bastard was there, hell they were in the same house! How could he let Micajah slip through his fingers and take Dominique! Of course there were thoughts that Dominique ran off, but he didn't believe that. She might have been hot headed, but she wouldn't run away without someone with her. As strong as she was, she had a fear of being alone and Albus knew that. Someone did this, and whoever it was he was going to rip them apart. When she caught up he stopped and took a deep, ragged breath. "I...i'm sorry Hunter, I don't mean to be taking this out on you." He pushed his fingers through his hair and looked around. "I just can't deal with this right now."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:29 pm

[colr=blue]
she couldn't begin to imagine how much he was going through,
"it's okay" she sighed, "it must be tough"
she looked at him, she wondered how he even managed to live his life with all thats happened to him. if it made him feel like this, she knew she wouldn't have been able to deal with it.
"I'm sure in your place i would have gone mad by now"
[/color]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Albus' hand never left his hair. He just kept ruffling it over and over as if trying to calm down. Most likely he was doing a better job at pulling back his hairline rather than calming his nerves. He didn't have his glasses on, they sat forgotten by his bed in the dungeons, and he looked all out of sorts. "My family is full of mad blokes...I was born into the madness, I can't get much farther off." He sighed and just slid down the bleachers and landed on the ground with his head tilted back against the wood. He truly wished this was all a very long nightmare.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 pm

she slid down the bleachers and sat beside him, she felt sorry for the entire weasley and potter families,
"well madman or not i'll be here if you need me"
She smiled softly at him
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

ooc: the rest of the school is time skipping a little bit, so lets just say this happened after the time skip so we can continue Very Happy It's now like the middle of may

Albus looked over at her and sighed with a slight, tight lipped smile. "Thank Hunter." He laid his head back and just closed his eyes. "I don't know what to do any more...I'm ready to just disappear but I can't do that to my family. I just wish we knew something!" He hit his head on the bleachers as he closed his eyes and sighed. The air was brisk and storm clouds looked like they were slipping in, getting ready for the down pour.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

she watched him as he laid his head back and watched him while his eyes where cold, put her hand on his arm,
"do you need a distraction? something to take your mind of it" she asked "It musn't be nice to have to dwell on it all the time"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 am

Albus looked at her when he felt her arm on his. Sighing, he shook his head but couldn't help it, he needed it. "Yeah, your right...ugh I wish this year was just over. I want to go find her myself." Yeah, it was clear, Albus was close to Dominique and wasn't about to be okay with things, even if they were getting letters from her.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

"well at the end of the year you can if she isn't back by then, but for now you cant" she said "so lets go do something to distract you"
she tugged gently on his arm,

Last edited by epsilon18b on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Albus groaned and slowly got up as she pulled at him. Man he wished he was back in his common room by now. "What are we doing, Hunter?" He gave a slight scold, not really in the mood to be dragged around places.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:26 pm

"i haven't decided yet" she smiled playfully, "But i'm sure it will be somewhere fun"
she pulled him towards the exit of the pitch, trying to think of somewhere good to take him,
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Albus groaned again but just slummed behind her, following her without much choice or argument. He didn't really care but he still would rather just hide from her. She was too happy and too animate about cheering him up. Hell he didn't want to cheer up! "Well hurry up, it's going to rain soon."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

she smiled and pulled him out of the arena towards an old path that led up onto the walls of the castle, not many people knew of this passageway.
"come on you might surprise yourself"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Albus sighed and just followed her up the path without paying much attention to where they were or where they were going. of course in the back of his head he was calculating all of this for later, but for now he was just letting her pull her around. "Yeah yeah..." he murmured just to give her an answer.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 pm

(reply in the hogwarts castle walls thread)

she pulled him up the last few steps,
"just look at that" she said looking out over the grounds and the lake,
the light from the almost full moon, reflecting of the surface of the lake, a large black cloud was rolling in from behind them, but infront the sky was clear and the stars where bright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3