Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Quidditch Pitch Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch Voting_barQuidditch Pitch Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am

Hogwarts has its own Quidditch pitch where Quidditch teams could practice, hold try-outs and play matches against each other. Each year will see a total of six inter-house matches (each house competing for the Quidditch Cup), along with numerous training sessions by each house team. The stands surrounding the pitch are decorated differently for each Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Every second stand would be decorated with the colors of one team, and every other stand with the colors of the opposing team. Spectators would sit in between these stands.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Harry walked with her all the way to the pitch, tickling her lightly every now and then and never taking his hands completely away from her. "I love you, Ginny," he said as they entered the pitch. He pulled her past the locker rooms and to an area one could get underneath from. He hopped down and held his arms out to her. When she came down with his help he tugged her to a sectioned off place. He pulled a small blanket from his pocket, enlarged it, and laid it out. He then held a hand out o her, easing her down before he sat himself. He leaned back on an elbow, facing her. "Ready to see your last present?" he asked with a gentle smile as he set the box between them. "Please don't laugh at me, I'm inexperienced at being romantic," he told her, opening the box and pointing his wand at the chocolate, warming it into sauce.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

"I love you, Harry." she said as they ran into the pitch. Ginny had no idea where on earth they were headed but she followed him anyway, pleased to do it anyway. When they finally found where he wanted to go, somewhere hid off so she doubted anyone else was going to find them any time soon, she looked around. When he pulled out the blanket she almost didn't notice it but the smile that crossed her lips when she did was beautiful. As he helped her down she slid down into a half laying position, and looked at the box. "I promise I wont!" when the box was opened she blushed slightly and smiled again, looking up at him happily. "I think your good at it."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Harry gave her a nervous smile, reached forward, picked up a strawberry, dipped it into the warm chocolate sauce, spun it so it wouldn't drip, and held it jut above her mouth she she had to tilt her head to take a bit. He fed her a few strawberries like this before he just let her eat a few herself, smiling gently at her. "I hope you have a good Valentine's Day, Ginny." He smiled genuinely at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am

Ginny blushed lightly when he held the strawberry up to her. She leaned forward, her head tilted slightly, and let her lips wrap around the fruit's flesh before she bit it and ate it. She had to admit, it tasted good. She ate a few like this, blushing each time, before she was allowed to feed herself, which made her blush a little less. She took a plump strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate bar, making sure the chocolate didn't drip off. "My valentines day is going wonderfully." she held out the strawberry to him, wanting to feed him now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

Harry smiled deeply and took a bite of the strawberry. Juice dripped down his chin and he chuckled. "I'm much less pretty when I'm eating it though," he said with a grin as he tried to clean it up. "My day's going grand," he told her, leaning over and capturing her lips with his. He kissed her gently, but let a little passion into it as he cupped her cheek, pulling her more to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 am

Ginny was going to tease him and say he was very pretty eating the strawberry but she fell silent as they kissed. Tasting the chocolate and strawberry on his lips, she couldn't help but run her tongue against his lips, taking up the juice and lingering chocolate. The kiss that had already been full of slight passion ignited in a way she didn't mean it to but she didn't fight it either. She turned into him, leaning forward to make the kiss easier to sustain for a longer time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 am

Once her tongue grazed his lip he took that as a sign. He slid his tongue against hers in a sensual way, fire seeming to spark in an instant. While he held the kiss going he moved the box of chocolates and eased her down onto her back, half looming over her and holding her just off the blanket with his arm around to her back and resting along er spine, her head in his hand. He breathed in through his nose, keeping the kiss going as long as he possibly could. He did not try to push boundaries, hell he was probably too scared to, but as the kiss deepened he sighed a little against her lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:44 am

Ginny was locked in a trance. She moved with the kiss and that meant she moved onto her back willingly, her hands moving up and around him. One was on his face as the other moved around him to his back as if she were hugging him though she didn't pull him down. She breathed through her nose as best she could but it was hard. She kept the kiss going, lost in the loving feeling of it and not really thinking about anything past this.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am

Harry finally pulled his lips from hers, feeling her hot breath on his lips only making them tingle more than the kiss did. He didn't move away from her though, but looked down into her eyes with a loving gaze. "You're so beautiful," he told her through a sigh. He caressed her cheek for a moment, but never took his hand from under her. "I love you," he told her again. He knew they'd have to leave soon to go to her house, but he wished he could have longer with her and kiss her until the world ended. Sadly he knew that wouldn't be the case.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 am

Ginny made a soft loving sound like a sigh when the kiss broke. She kept close to him but her body relaxed a bit so her eyes could flutter open . "...Your wonderful..." she whispered, her fingers moving against his lips as she traced them as if wondering what magic that was he used on her. "I love you too..." she smiled at him, her eyes shining as she looked up into his with love burning through her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:59 am

Harry ached, truthfully, to continue and even further things, but he knew better. Ginny was only fifteen and Molly would have his head on a platter. So would Ron, though in his mind Harry grinned at the thought that Fred and George would only pat him on the back. "Come on," he said after he spent a long while looking down on her. "You mother'll be meeting us in Hogsmeade soon." He began to pick up the blanket after pulling her up and tight to his body in another earth shattering kiss. He picked up the box. "The chocolate can be warmed up again when you want more," he said closing the box carefully. He took her hand and they headed back, Harry climbing up onto the pitch and pulling her up to. "I've had a wonderful day with you," he whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 am

Ginny melted into that kiss and when it ended her legs wobbled slightly, making her weak in the knees. She nodded limply, not even hearing what he said as he pulled her out of their little hiding spot. As he pulled her up she wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "I did too...I love you Harry..." she whispered before they got up, kissed again, which drove her insane, and then grabbed each other's hands and started for where their ride her her house was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 1