Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Quality Quidditch Supplies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Quality Quidditch Supplies is a store in Diagon Alley. It stocks many Quidditch related items such as, Quaffles, Bludgers, and broomsticks. This is where Harry Potter saw his first broomstick, the Nimbus 2000, and later the Nimbus 2001 and the Firebolt. It is possible that Harry bought Ron his Quidditch keeping gloves and Broom Compass from this store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Lianna giggle and allowed Lorcan to carry as far as he would. When he finally set her down and began dancing down the street with her she was just fine with that. With a destination now, Lianna smiled and danced the whole way with him. "What are we doing here?" she asked dreamily as they came into the store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:30 pm

"We, my gypsy queen, are getting you some Quidditch stuffles! You've got to get ready for tryouts next year." He said with a grin before kissing her, not letting her speak. She was a wonderful flier and he had been sneak teaching her the game for a while now. He knew she could make it. "Come on, lets get you fitted for some equipment...and a new broom if you'd like." He said, knowing the latest model of the broom he had given her was now out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Lianna looked half nervous, half excited and her eyes shone brightly. "Oh y, this is unexpected!" she said, but she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. She kissed him gently and turned her head to look around the shop. "Oh but... I'm not sure I know how to play," she said slowly turning to face him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm

"Well, we'll get you stuff anyway! that way it's easier to practice!" He says as he leans in and kisses her again when she faces him. "Lets go." He whispers before taking her hand, spinning her, and running around the shop like they were a bunch of kids. "Ooo what about this, or that...this?...no that...how about this one?" He'd ask as he pointed at random things around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Lianna let him tug her around, laughing and smiling the whole time. "Why don't you pick it then. I know nothing about quality." she told him gently. She liked everything he pointed out of course, but just being with him was enough. "This is a lot of stuff," she told him once they'd gotten everything but a broom. "Are you sure you want to spend so much on me?" she asked, unsure. She didn't want to break his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 pm

"Yes yes yes now do you want a broom too?" He put all the things he was going to buy her on the counter. "Go have a look at them just to be sure, I'll buy this stuff in the mean time" Taking out his coin bag, Lorcan paid for everything without a second glance at his cash flow. He could spend his last shilling on her and not care a lick. She was just too important, too wonderful to care about money so much.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am

Lianna blushed a little. She kissed him quickly before going to look at the broom. She eyed them all, each one truly appealing to her. However, Lorcan had taught her what to look for in a broom, and she soon picked up a sleek looking one. It had a deep mahogany colored handle that lead down into neatly placed red bristles. Two gold bands rested just above the tail and there was a place at the tip top to carve ones name or initials into it. When Lorcan came over she was holding i, examining it. "Is this a good one?" she implored dreamily. If it wasn't she'd surely find another. She gave him a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 am

"Perfect." He said leaning forward and kissing her cheek. Paying for it, he gathered all the items they bought and started for the door before balancing them and looking at his watch. "Lets go get ice cream! Or do you want to head back? We spent a long time in here!" He said, surprised, but grinned at her none the less as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Lianna thought for a moment before answering dreamily. "I love ice cream," she said following him out of the store. "Thank you so much for all this, Lorcan. You've given me a wonderful Valentines Day." She smiled sweetly at him. "Do you want me to carry some of that?" she asked, holding her arms out for some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"Never!" he shouted before jumping away, spinning and catching anything that fell, and leading her toward the ice cream parlor. "Ice cream ice cream I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!" he cried out before kicking the door open and holding it with his foot for her when they got inside. Putting everything down on a chair, he walked with her to pick up their cones. "Everything looks great!" He said as he waited for her to pick something.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Lianna nibbled on her fingernail while she tried to choose one. "Mmmm.. cotton candy looks good today," she finally said. She gladly accepted her cone and licked it. "Mmmm!" she exclaimed. Ice cream had never tasted so good it seemed. She giggled a little and went leaned against Lorcan slightly, laying her head happily on his shoulder. "Thank you again, you've made this Valentines Day so wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm

"BettyBots every flavored ice cream please!" He said to the vendor before taking his cone and licking at it. Each lick was a different flavor and some time it made him cringe. Sitting with her, he draped his arm around her. "No, thank you Lianna. You've made this whole year wonderful...magical...perfect." He licked the ice cream again and then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 pm

"Berty Bots! Good choice," she said to him, licking her lips. "I've had so much fun with you this whole year." She was smiling, broadly., and licking her own ice cream. "You've been so wonderful. I love your jokes, and I love you," she said truthfully. "I never had friends... not until you and Dominique really..." she told him. "She came across me the same day you did... and you both remained my friends... and, well... I can't imagine what the year would have been like if I hadn't met you..." She was in love with him and it was more than obvious as she leaned over and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:43 pm

"You have no idea how happy I am that I met you. How happy Dominique is that we're like this....Oh so much had been happening...you brightened my darkening day and you gave Lysander a bit of room so he could be happy. Lianna you were the key to all of our happy travels now, and this year, and from now on you'll be my happiness. Mine, and forever mine, until the day I die." And he kissed her with all the love he could but, alas, what could he do? As their lips molded, he smirked and decided to suddenly pull away and tapped her nose with his ice cream, chuckling. "Ice cream gypsy!"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Lianna's eyes shone brightly even as they closed and she kissed him deeply, with all the love she could put into a kiss. When he dabbed her nose she giggled and, without realizing how teasing it truly could be, her long tongue escaped her mouth and licked the ice cream off her nose. "Mmmm, Lime," she said happily, smiling broadly at him. "We should get back soon, we're going to be late," she told him casually, though she made no movement to get up. If he wasn't ready to go yet she would stay here with him and finish her ice cream first. It's not as if their friends would leave them should they be a little late anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 pm

"Ice Cream First!" He said as he moved in and licked her nose a little, getting the ice cream she missed. "Mmm Lianna flavored!" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her as he starting eating his cone. "They wont leave us, besides I bet they're having fun with their little dates and will be late themselves." He smiled and leaned his head into hers, cuddling her in a kitten sort of way for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:05 am

"Alright, Ice cream first then." Lianna smiled and giggled at him as he licked her nose. She nuzzled him cutely, licking her ice cream cone. "You're cute," she told him happily, nibbling on the cone. She looked around a little, she'd had such a wonderful day, and now she'd be ready to learn to play Quidditch. She was oddly excited about it now that she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 am

"Me? ME? your crazy. Your the cutest thing ever!" He said, practically tackling her once both had finished their ice cream cones. "Lets get out of here." he said, kissing her cheeks and neck and lips and forehead over and over again crazily. "Before I decide to eat you up!" he nombed on her shoulder to make her point and once satisfied he let her go and picked up everything. "Off to see creepers, the wonderful creepers that are our friends~" he sang horribly on the way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:56 am

Lianna giggled and squirmed under him, but she hugged him just the same. She laughed at his nombing her shoulder, trying to push him off playfully. "Alright, alright!" She finally said, unable to stifle her giggled for a minute. She swayed and loved Lorcan's horrible singing, as if he were a rock star serenading her. She didn't mind one bit, and danced to it the whole way to the Leaky Cauldron. "We're late and yet we're still the first ones here," she said with a chuckle as they opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Quidditch Supplies   

Back to top Go down

Quality Quidditch Supplies
Page 1 of 1