Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch - Page 2 Voting_barQuidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch - Page 2 Voting_barQuidditch Pitch - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:47 pm

"She stopped hanging around all of her friends, and she hated Scorpius for a long time. I'm surprised she's as decent around him as she is now. She believed for a long time that her friends were right and that she wasn't good enough." Rose sighed. She didn't want to talk about Dominique... it was her cousin for Merlin's sake. "Look, Dominique went around believing she wasn't good enough, or good looking enough, for anyone. She stopped eating, Victoire had to get her eating again... She cried constantly, between me, Victoire and the twins we all kept her alright enough, but she was a mess." She sighed again, looking out over the field. "She claimed she would never love again and all that... She was beyond hurt, and I'm also surprised she's with Eric now. He must be Mister Wonderful for Dominique to be dating again..."

Scorpius gave him a forgiving look, but didn't give up his chase. He reached out for the snitch, which suddenly stopped flying, and cursed aloud. He doubled back in time to see it circle around Lysander's head before floating down to where everyone was flying about. He grinned. Scorpius loved weaving in and out of the other players. He dove for it and weaved, dodged the quaffle, and managed to stay out of everyone's way. He was very good at seeing where everyone was headed and stay well out of there way. He did almost clip a second year chaser, but he dropped under him and continued on his way.

Lianna smiled at him, but covered her mouth and chuckled when he was clonked on the head with Lysander's bat. She turned to the girls. "Think they'll beat Gryffindor?" she asked casually, still not listening in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Iris sighed and leaned back in her chair. She did something she only did around her girlfriends, and that was act improper. She put her feet on the chair in front of her and slouched a bit as her head tilted back and she let out an aggravated sigh. "I hate it when people put thoughts in my head....always leads to something bad...blah..." She turned her head to Lianna and chuckled. "No clue. Hey isn't the whole Gryffindor team related to you Rose?" She asked, chuckling again as she looked over at Rose. She knew the captain, and a beater, was Dominique, the other beater was Fred, Albus was seeker, and James was on the team too, but she couldn't remember his position. "must be fun watching your man go up against your whole family." She sat up again and started ruffling her dress. "I think they have a chance but...I don't know. Dominique might be out of it, from what I saw today, so she might not be a threat and...well Albus is small he might be faster than Scorpius..." One thing Iris normally didn't talk about was Quidditch but from being friends with Dominique she secretly knew a lot about it. She just didn't talk about it often so times like this usually surprised people.

Lorcan groaned and acted like he was about to faceplant into the ground. He ended up turning and missing the grass by a hair before he spun back into the air. "Okay so what is our plan for Sunday?" he flew over to his brother as the others kept the game up. The two talked, in whispers for a moment before he nodded and flew back.

"Alright everyone, come on. We know this team. They are fast and as strategic as we are! We've got to be faster and out wit them!" Everyone cheered agreement before he pulled his Broom to a hald. A bludger went for his head and he hit it without even looking at it. "Lets play the offense this time. Lorcan and I are going to steal a tactic from them. If you see a weak link on their team signal them to us, we're going to fight fire with fire."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Rose wasn't really surprised, given her entire family played the game she knew everything there was to know about it, but she didn't really talk much about it either. She laughed a little though. "Umm... No, I think there are a few that aren't my relatives," she said chuckling a little. "Albus is small, but Scorpius - see, look." She leaned forward on her seat now, pointing to Scorpius weaving around so perfectly. "Albus can't do that. He's fast, but he's better at wide turns and straight shots. Scorpius is better at leaving and precision, like that." As she finished talking Scorpius caught the snitch. "But don't count Dominique out. When she's in a bad mood is worse than when she's in a good mood, because she'll take out every single player on the other team." She was a little worried about that, she didn't want to have to visit her love in the hospital wing... "And Fred's another to watch out for, he likes to play with the other team, you know, make it look like he's having an off day and shoot them straight out of the sky no matter where they're at... James isn't a bad keeper either, getting a goal on him's rather difficult" She sighed and leaned back on her elbows, her body curving in a slightly teasing way. She was a little thankful Lysander was in the air and busy so she couldn't really tease him. That was a good thing.

"I think they had a good shot. Lysander and Lorcan work well together..." Lianna knew a bit more now, thanks to her wonderful king but she still wasn't a whiz yet. So she sat pretty quiet, watching the game and the girls talk. She looked down over the stands at the ground, the wind capturing her odd colored hair for a moment, but she sat back down and settled comfortably.

[color=darkcyan]Scorpius flew straight up and as the key doubled back again he was ready this time. He looped backward and grabbed it in his hand, settling himself again. "Got it," he called to Lysander. It would be captains choice if they kept on playing or stopped for the day. He figured he'd still want to play, but he wasn't sure so he let him know anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Iris leaned forward and smiled, looking over her glasses at Scorpius. "Your right...I can't wait for Sunday... it'll be so much fun watching everyone play." Her eyes closed for a moment and she thought about all that had happened just the day before. With a loving sigh escaping her lips, she hummed softly. "Lianna, I love your hair." she suddenly said, turning her head toward the girl and smiling. "It's really cute!"

"Let it go, we need to keep practicing." He flew over to the others and told some of them how to fix their positions and what to do against the other team. Most listened, others listened and tried to do as he said at the same time. A few, as he hit the bludgers, he showed what to do. This was why he was the captain, he knew how to talk to his team and show them what they needed to do. Now it just came down to who had the better ideas, Dominique or Lysander. Dominique scared him because she had the mind of a Ravenclaw and that made it hard to outwit her. He'd only done it once before and that was on a good day, he hoped she was in a good mood on Sunday.

Lorcan was doing his best to keep up with everyone but he felt...well weak. He started to loose air, only pulled back up when his brother or scorpius called to him. Truthfully, he didn't know how much loner he could last like this. Taking a deep breath, he tried his best to pull through and didn't want to worry anyone, including the girls in the stand.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:39 pm

"Oh thank you," she said happily. "Lorcan did it last night. thought I should leave it for a little while." She smiled, but it quickly faded as she watched the field. She was worried, extremely so, about Lorcan. He'd been hiding it best he could, but there wasn't much you could hide from a seer. But she let him think she had no clue, bcause she knew it was what he wanted. Lianna too suddenly asked a question of Iris, still looking out onto the field. "Are you going to be here for it? Aren't you going to meet Scorpius' parents?" she asked.

"I know, I can't wait either. I'm going to have to stand on a neutral side.." she chuckled a little, not really knowing how she was going to pull it off, having to root for both teams. She had a bout a week to figure it out...

Scorpius noticed Lorcan having such a hard time. "Look out!" he called as he let go of the snitch and a bludger flew past Lorcan's head, nearly nicking his ear. He gave his friend a very worried gaze, but took off after the snitch as it teasingly flew in front of him
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Iris looked at her and then at Scorpius. She had been thinking the same thing. "Well...he plays on sunday so i'm guessing we'll be back at least for the game." she shrugged, confused and knowing she'd have to talk to him about it later. She looked over at Rose and chuckled. "I'll be there with you, I don't want to loose friends or loves over this." she laughed softly, a sing song quality to it, before looking back at the field.

Lysander had enough. He whistled, making the bludgers come after him, he drove them into their box and called up to the others. "Keep practicing. I'll be back." He motioned for Lorcan to come down and once he did he saw just how weak he was. "Come on..I got you..." he took his brother in his arms and watched as Lorcan let go and passed out. scolding, Lysander hopped back on his broom and flew with his brother to the castle and the hospital wing. Once his brother was down he returned to the pitch. "Alright, thats enough for today. I'll see you all on tuesday. Before anyone could ask him anything, he went back to the castle to check on his brother.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Rose nodded. She was smiling... until she looked down and saw what was happening. She jumped up to lean against the guard railing. She watched it all happen and looked at Lianna, but she was already gone. Rose didn't know what to do. She waited for a moment but when Lysander came back, dismissed them, and took off again without explanation, Rose almost panicked. She grabbed her broom and swung a leg over. "Hop on," she said to Iris. When the girl did as she said she pushed off and headed for the castle. Scorpius was a ways ahead of them.

Lianna was watching Lorcan carefully, chewing on her nails as she did so. The second he was in Lysander's arms, she bolted down the stairs. When she got to the bottom they were already gone, but Lianna didn't stop. She ran all the way to the castle, and to the hospital wing, her multicolored hair swinging behind her. She was a rather quick runner, being slim and tall and running a lot as a child of course was a helper.

Scopius heard Lysander yell, but the snitch was inches, no, closer than that away. He reached out and grabbed it. As he spun in victory, he saw Lysander leaving... with Lorcan n his broom! "Oh no..." he muttered. He didn't leave, just in case it was nothing, but he anxiously flew down and brought he snitch with him, putting it away. Before Lysander even came back Scorpius had the qauffle tossed to him, he had a strong feeling they wouldn't be finishing. He flew off with Lysander, side by side, and reached out and squeezed his friends shoulder. He said nothing, but he gave him a look that said he'd be right here.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Rose and Lianna ran to the pitch, Rose a slight distance behind Lianna. She was not a runner, not by any means. She was huffing and puffing by the time they got there, and she nearly collapsed on Iris. "Hi!" she breathed with a smile. She walked up with them to sit with them in the stands. Though, there wasn't sitting, everyone was standing as always. "Where's... Domi...?" she said between breaths as she looked around.

Lianna made it to them before they even parted ways with Draco, Selena, and Sidney. She smiled at everyone and walked off with Iris and Scorpius as Rose caught up. "How's everyone doing today?" she asked brightly. She was only slightly out of breath and her long blue orange and blue polka dotted hair was up in a high pony tail. She walked up to the stands with iris and Rose, looking around.

Scorpius smiled and walked off with her. "We're... fine, you?" he asked Lianna, pulling iris to him. He kissed her deeply and ran off to get changed. Once inside the locker room he grinned ear to ear. "Glad to see you made it," he said to both of the twins. He held his new broom in his hand firmly, wondering if they'd notice.

Selena smiled nervously. "You know i hate heights," she said with a small chuckle. It was true, she had always hated heights, though she never really showed it. Only Draco and a few others even knew about it. However she thought that would be much more greatly accepted than her fear of Sidney and why.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Iris waved the girls over once she found a spot for them all and grinned, giving each a hug. "I haven't seen her, maybe she's already in--" She couldn't finish because Scorpius pulled her over for a kiss. Chuckling, she kissed him back and gave him a quick hug. "Good luck! Oh and tell the twins I'm glad they're okay!" She waved as he ran off before turning to the girls again. "She's probably in the locker room telling her team how to beat up our boys." she said with a chuckle and a smile.

Lysander and Lorcan ran from the school to the pitch and slipped into the Ravenclaw lockers. The two were racing but neither knew who got there first. All they did know was that the rest of the team was slowly filing in behind them. "Alright guys lets do this!" They all hollared and got ready as quickly as possible before Lysander stood up on a stool and did his captain speech with Lorcan chiming in. "We might not be as sly as the Slytherins, or as humble as the Hufflepuffs, and we might not have the guts to do some of that crazy shit the griffindors do, but we do have the brains to out wit them! We've beaten them before, and don't anyone say that was because the Weasley's were over running the place! We can do this, we must do this, we will do this!"

"Come on guys, what does that lot have on us? A girl who can knock us off our brooms, a guy who is fast enough to fly circles around us? Maybe. But what do we have? We have twins that are insane, weee!, and a seeker who knows his way around this pitch better than anyone! We have the best keeper I know and then some! Lets not just win, lets cream the Griffindors!" Everyone hollered and high-fived by the end of it.

In the mean time, Albus was sitting in the locker room listening to James rant about how Andrea or whatever her name was missing and he hadn't seen her in days. Their captain wasn't there yet and Fred was going over some files with a scold. "What is it?" He asked, trying to get away from his brother.

"I have two hats missing from my stock and I know i didn't sell them...I just looked over our inventory...someone stole from me!" He said with a dark frown. "Problem is, only other people that know that convo are Domi, Vikki, and James." He sighed and went over the list again.

Draco chuckled as they walked up to their seats. The Professors and their guests were the only ones who ever sat. Today it just so happened they slipped in the back where Desdemona was sitting, alone-for now. "Hello, your a new face around here." Draco said as he leaned forward. He was again sitting between Selena and Sidney and it just so happened the vampire had his spot by Desdemona.

Desdemona ignored the lot until her eyes fell upon that cloak. No...I couldn't be...But the smirk under the cloak answered her. Be the devil himself if nothing more...Sidney Higgins. Lovely. The spot beside her was still open, other than Areo sitting there, holding it. She had left Viktor to feed his son and went to save him a spot before the stands were filled, who would have thought it would end up like this. "I am Dezzi Livas, Professor of Defense against the Dark Arts." She said in a silky tongue, shaking Draco's hand and being sure to keep her wrists pointed down -a gesture of distrust and rudeness toward vampires. When she pulled away her arms crossed under her breasts. This was just too good a chance to kill the bastard but he knew that...if she killed him her future plans would be for not...no, she'd have to leave this up to Andrew and Praxis...and Lyric.

Oh this couldn't have worked out better. Sidney slid in right next to the Dark Lord and smirked. When she took her hand from Draco he grabbed it and kissed it, his fangs scratching her soft flesh. "It has been too long, my lady." he hissed as he let her take her hand away. "Far too long..." He made sure the others couldn't hear. "Have you seen my son and his whore lately?" He cackled and moved his attention to the field.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Rose chuckled. Iris was probably right. She looked around, curious to who came and didn't come to the game. she was a little surprised to see Katherine coming up the steps, and not dressed like a slut. then her eyes fell on him. She froze solid for a moment as chills swept through her entire body. She watched as Micajah walked through the stands to find a place and her heart broke for her cousin. He wasn't supposed to be here!

Lianna waved at a few people, though most of them simply turned from her. She didn't care though, Lianna was not one for hatred. She couldn't help glancing up at the man in the odd cloak though. He made her uneasy and her vision before she woke this morning had warned her that someone dangerous would be here. she wasn't sure just who it was, but she had a feeling the man sitting beside the Dark Arts professor was the one in her vision.

Scorpius whooped and high fived with the rest of them, excited for the game. After the speech, while everyone was finishing up, he went to the twins. "Iris said she' glad you two are alive," he said with a wicked grin. He held onto his new broom, even more excited about trying it out. he adapted to brooms quickly so it was no matter that he wasn't able to practice with it before the match. He lined up with the rest of them, right behind the keeper, waiting to file onto the field.

Viktor made his way to the pitch quickly, using his wings. Before he got there though he let them sink back into his back before he walked briskly up the steps. He slid right past Draco and Sidney without a second glance. He lifted Aero and set him in his lap, happy the miniature dragon was almost full grown. He was about the size of a schnauzer now and sat comfortable in his lap. He was much more at ease with him now that he had honed in his other form. "Who are your friends?" he asked kindly of Dezzi.

Katherine slipped into the locker room, knocking first of course. She motioned for Fred to come over quickly. "I've spoken to the Headmistress and she's going to set a room up for me here. My finals are going to be sent to me by owl and I'll be able to complete them without leaving." She smiled happily and gave him a quick friendly hug. "Good luck, take down those Ravenclaws," she said to him and the entire locker room. she left quickly, giving him a final smile before she darted to the stands to watch.

Selena gave a small chuckle. She still didn't give Sidney the satisfaction of eye contact at all, but looked out onto the field instead. she hadn't been here since they had left school, and it brought back many happy memories as well as the distasteful ones. For that she was thankful.

Allison sat in the middle, not choosing a side. She was quiet and didn't really speak much to anyone around her. She overlooked the field and didn't seem to notice the few people around her taking her in. She was a beauty, but she didn't seem to notice really, playing with her long blonde curls and letting her eyes flash from the bright blue she had chosen back to her natural amber. She played with them, letting them flash back and forth for a little while, but she mostly just watched for the game.

Victoire made her way up the stands. She sat alone on the Gryffindor side, ready to root for her sister. She was all smiles and dressed pretty. She met up with Katherine and offered her a seat beside her so the two could root for the team together. Plus, she liked sitting with another Veela.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Iris followed Rose's gaze when she saw her friend freeze. It was her turn to do the same. "No..." she whispered as she gripped Rose's hand and looked at her friend. "Tell me that's not who I think it is." she whispered. Oh yes, Iris knew that vampire anywhere. He was the man she had met with Dominique when the arranged marriage was set. Oh no... it couldn't be time already..." She looked at Rose, pleading with her eyes as if she could make him go away.

Lysander lead the team out on to the field and listened as the team was greeted by the stands, with woots and boos a plenty. He turned to where the girls were and was in too much of a good mood to notice they were upset about something, that and they were too far away. He waved at them and at everyone else all the same.

Since Ravenclaw came out first Lorcan knew the Griffindors were going to make a bigger entrance, it was just the way Quidditch was. He didn't care, he held his broom up and spun around showing how insane he was. Hell, he might of been tired but he was alive and ready to keep this fight going! That was, until he found out what happened.

Desdemona moved for Viktor to slide into his seat. Re-crossing her legs, she realized it would have been best if she hadn't saved him a spot. Sidney knew who she was, meaning even if he didn't think she was involved with Viktor in some way he'd still see the man as a target. Damn, must this man always be a bother. She had other things to worry about. "I wouldn't call this git a friend if he were the last of them in all the wizarding world." She said calmly, and just loud enough so Sidney could hear.

Chuckling, Sidney took the new male in and smirked. So what did we have here, a new toy? Hell he didn't care, he was getting rather thirsty and was bored with sitting around. Maybe the man would make a fun toy to bleed out and take his anger out on. He'd try for Desdemona while he was at it, just to push her buttons. Then again, he could always let the thought stew for a while.

Draco got up when the Ravenclaws came out and clapped for his son, who looked as proud as ever. Beaming, he couldn't wait to see his boy in action. Today was going to be a wonderful day. Nodding at the thought he sat back down. His hope for a good day was shot down moments later.

Fred went over to Kathy and gave her a hug. "Great! I hope you do good, and thanks. We'll need it if our captain doesn't show up." He joked, not believing she couldn't. Albus had left a little while before she showed up to check on Dominique and when he slipped in Fred went to ask what was going on. Albus ran right past him. Motioning for the team, they all followed in suit, filing out to the hollers of the crowd.

Albus put his wand to his throat as he called for silence. Taking a deep breath he walked to the center of the field and looked up at everyone. "Sorry everyone but we have to ask that the game be postponed." He waited for a teacher or someone to come down but as the Ravenclaw team ran over, and so did the Gryffindors, he tried to explain. He didn't realize that his wand was still close to his throat so everyone heard him. "Dominique is missing."

Micajah had waited to see his future toy in play but the moment he heard Albus' words he turned and left the stands. Walking into the forbidden forest, he began to plan things. First thing was first, he needed to find the girl. no one escaped him, no one. He thought she learned that once...if not then he'd teach her again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"It's him," Rose said rather gravely. She felt a sting of relief at the news of Dominique's absence, but that was quickly replaced with worry. "He's not supposed to be here," she said as she watched him abruptly leave. "And I bet he's going t try and find her..." She whispered more to herself this time. She ran from the stands, followed by the rest of the family not on the team, and right to the center of the pitch. She met with Victoire part way.

Missing?... Victoire didn't think about it, she simply bolted from her spot and from her conversation with Katherine. She met part way with Rose and the two ran over to the Gryffindor team. Before she was even there she was addressing Albus. "What do you mean she's Missing!?" She cried. she looked around, ignoring the looks of affection she still received. She listened to Albus only for another moment before she simply ran off without a second thought. She ran straight to the Gryffindor tower, ignoring the stitch in her side completely. Rose was at her heels.

Lianna watched Lorcan for a moment before running down to his side. "What's going on?" she asked, though a part of her knew a little already. It stung her heart that she couldn't share her visions with others, but she had seen Dominique and Eric in scenery she did not recognize. She wanted to ask if Dominique was supposed to do something worth running from, but then that would give away her knowledge of information she was not allowed to share. Oh dammit, sometimes being a Seer really made living hard.

Scorpius came out, holding his broom proudly. However, just as he glanced up and waved to his father he heard the news. He ran over to Albus with the rest of his team. "She's WHAT!?" He exclaimed, both shocked and worried. Scorpius knew about the arranged marriage alright, but he prayed that disgusting man hadn't found her already. He had no idea Micajah was already here, so Scorpius was utterly confused.

Katherine stayed in the stands, but she was against the edge, looking down over the field. She watched the goings on for a bit, hoping everything would be alright. She could feel the fear in many people around her, it was like a plague, but she focused mostly on Fred and Victoire, hoping to get an idea by their expressions.

Some of the teachers made their way to the pitch. Viktor stayed where he was for a moment, waiting for a sign from one of them to usher the students back into the castle. He watched them all closely, knowing that many of the team were close with the Weasley girl... both teams really.

Selena sat undisturbed really. She wasn't sure how most would react to a situation like this. Being left alone as a small child Selena didn't really understand the importance of family, never had. Even Ron's family had been surprising to her, so she just watched to see what would happen. If Draco left she was sure he'd pull her along anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Albus took a deep breath while he was surrounded, already feeling like an idiot for talking into a microphone spell when he said that. He swallowed back the lump in his throat and tried to calm everyone down. "I went to the dorms and found a girl that had lingered back, I asked her to go up and see if Dominique was there and she said that she wasn't and told me most of her stuff was gone and some of her drawers were left over turned on her bed." Before he could say much more four people were gone-followed by most of his family. He looked around, sighed, then ran off, followed by the twins.

Dominique was...gone? And that bastard was after her?! Iris was gone as fast as Rose was. When she was this worried she was forceful and so anyone who got in her way was quickly moved aside as she made way for herself, Rose, and Victoire. Once Albus explain she knew what had to be done, she ran off with Rose and Victorie, knowing they needed to see this for themselves. She didn't even give Scorpius a second look. This wasn't like Lorcan laying there in front of her, nor was this dangerous to them. This was her best friend since she was a toddler going missing right when that bastard vampire showed up. No, she couldn't spare a moment.

Fred realized it had to of been Dominique who took the hats and the other items from his trunk. Did she take it to hide? To get away? So many horrible things started to murmur in his mind that he had to just shake his head and run. He left a split second before Victorie as the whole lot went off to the castle, followed by half the student body after a while. He saw Kathrine but his eyes were already watery with worried tears that he refused to shed so he just kept going.

Dominique...missing...no way...wait what?! "No, you've got to be kidding me!" He shouted to himself before Lysander took off after Albus. He began coughing but ignored it as the blood lingered on his lip and chin. Lorcan helped him when he stumbled and after a while they all just mounted their brooms and flew back. Once they were there the twins had to stay outside the common room with Iris, Lianna, and Scorpius while the Griffindor's searched. Normally they would have gone in but this had gotten too much attention and the Professors were watching.

"Dominique is gone!" Lorcan flew over to her and offered a hand. "Get on." When she did he flew off toward the castle as quickly as he could, stopping to slow down only to make sure they didn't hit anything or one. It was a race for the truth and no one could believe what was happening.

Desdemona chuckled. At least something more entertaining than Quidditch happened. She tapped Viktor's arm as she stood. "Come, lets get away from this filthy company and round the masses, we'll have to keep them from forcing their way into Gryffindor." She said, making sure to sneer at Sidney just on cue. She walked past him, ignoring him otherwise and stopped on the other side of Draco, after Viktor passed. "Its too bad we couldn't speak more, Mister Malfoy. Your son is quite bright." With that she spun on her heals and walked toward the chaos with a gleeful smile like she was a child going to the candy store. She was just having too much fun.

Draco bowed in turn and thanked her, letting her be on her way to help. He heard that last comment and was dying to know what relation to Sidney the woman had, then again he was sure he didn't want to know at all. Taking Selena's hand, he stood. "We'd better go check on Scorpius...he had a fancy for that girl at one time or another." he said boredly, not wanting to give Sidney any ammo. Without a word the cloaked man followed as they too started for the castle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Viktor gave a single nod and stood to follow. He stopped long enough to shake Draco's hand. "Your son is one of my brightest students, sir," he said with a small smile before jogging a little to catch up with Desdemona. "Who was that man?" he asked curiously as they were quite a ways ahead of them anyway.

Victoire was off in a flash to the common room. She left just after Fred, but being a quicker runner she got there just before him. They went in together, and if Ash was there she didn't even notice him. Fred had to wait downstairs as well as Albus of course, but she ran right up to the girls dorm with Rose. she skipped the stairs two at a time and burst into the room frantic. They both gasped at what they saw, and she turned and left on a dime. "It's true, she's not there. Everything's a mess, it looks like someone's ransacked it." She gave Fred a somber look. She moved close to him and muttered, "Do you think she ran away? I saw him in the stands, but he seemed angry at the news... maybe she went somewhere to hide?" Her voice was a little hopeful that was the case, and not that he took her...

Rose was just a bit behind Fred. She followed Victoire up the stairs, but nearly broke into tears at what she saw. She went to the painting. Her grave look was enough to say it was true, and tears were falling down her cheeks. "Oh I hope she's alright..." she said as her hands covered her face and she fell to her knees. she wasn't sure what to do, one problem after the other it seemed...

Scorpius took off on a dime. He didn't even look up at his father. He was on his broom before Lorcan and Lysander, but he waited for them. His broom really was quick, he got all the way to the common room before them and stood fidgeting, waiting for news. When Rose came out he looked horrified as she spoke. He had his arms around Iris, holding her tightly, but his mind was all over the place. When his father arrived he left her, but not before giving her a squeeze. He spoke low and to Draco directly. "She's gone... I've got to see something..." he turned to his friends. "We have to make sure he hasn't got her," he said directly to Lysander and Lorcan. "Anybody have any idea where he might be?"

Lianna was quick so Lorcan picked her up near the mouth of the castle. She accepted the ride though, and was pacing calmly outside the common room. She gave Rose a sad look. She didn't like seeing her friends in this state, not at all. she just waited for them to decide what they were doing, ready to do whatever she had to.

Katherine watched for a moment but in a flash she bolted as well, also being a good runner. She pushed through many people, reaching the tower after Rose had come out. She simply stood off to the side, hoping everyone was alright even though she knew they weren't.

Selena went with Draco, not really hiding that she didn't care much. She didn't really know how to care about family and friends and whatnot. "well, I hope everything's alright," she said quietly, not really wanting him to think she was heartless.... though she supposed maybe she was in a way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Desdemona kept walking, very slow and very deliberate with no apparent want or intention of rallying the students. "He's a slimy little git that I would rather wipe from existence in this moment then let stand another hour yet I can do nothing about it--for now." She sighed and turned toward him, her eyes gleaming with a dark, dangerous hate. "His name is Sidney Higgins and he's the reason our weekend was cut short and the reason Praxis and her children were in such a horrid condition when we found them." She sighed and continued toward the castle, not really caring about what was going on-though she had glanced Micajah run off and was wondering what he was doing in all this mess. Of course she knew about the arrangement but that meant little when it came to a man like Micajah.

Fred wrapped his arms around his cousin and gave her a tight hug. "Lets hope...but she would have left us some hint I think..." Sighing, he held her tight and rubbed her back. "Come on, lets go talk to the headmistress and see if she knows anything...we'll send letters home, maybe she'd hiding with the family."

Lysander moved to grab Rose before she even spoke. He held her tight, kissing her cheek and rubbing her back. He nodded to Scorpius. "I don't know where he could be but I know someone who would...we have to find a way to contact-" Lysander noticed the cloaked figure behind the Malfoy's and held his tongue for only a moment. "our older brother." he gave Lorcan and the others a look to play along.

It took Lorcan a minute to figure it out but as soon as he did he nodded. "Yeah, he'll be able to find the guy and if not, I think his girlfriend might be able to help us find her at least." He said as he held onto Lianna, snuggling her and knowing he needed to keep her close by if only for himself.

Iris moved next to Scorpius and took his hand. She knew just what Lysander meant because she had seen Sidney too. "Yeah, I'll help! Lets all go to the Great Hall." she pointed upwards and winked. When the others nodded she took a deep breath. "I have to go get something from our dorms, come with me?" She asked scorpius and the others.

Draco nodded. "Scorpius when you and Miss Ogden are ready to leave we'll be in the Headmistresses office." With that he took Selena's arm around his own and went to the headmistresses office, not noticing that Sidney split off and walked toward the Great Hall. "I know you don't care...you don't have to try to care but know this, the girl they're all worried about is related to Ron Weasley." He left it at that before he brought up up a flight of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

[center]Viktor gave a small nod. "I'm going to check on Orenth," he told her in a low tone. "I'll meet you in the Headmistress' office once everyone's been ushered to their common rooms." with that he rushed off to his classroom to see that his son was still alright.

Katherine did not chase him down. She left them to deal with their problem, but she walked to the Great Hall to sit at the Gryffindor table and wait. If they needed her help she could easily be found. Once there she noticed the cloaked man, but she sat down gracefully and pretended not to notice him searching. She pulled out a quill and ink pot and a piece of parchment, and began writing about nothing in particular.

Victoire gave him a small nod. She was crying but silently. She did not look for Ash, but she let Fred guide her to the Headmistress' office silently. She was truly terrified with the situation at hand. Once inside, the headmistress had to fight a little to pry her from Fred. She didn't want to part from him right now, and he was very good at knowing such things. She gave him a look like that of a lost child when she finally was pulled away.

Rose gave a sniffle and a nod. She didn't even care about the 'older brother' comment and did not try to process it. She let Lysander lead her to their common room, slipping inside with them now that the teachers were preoccupied.

Lianna gave a serene nod and followed them quickly. Once inside the common room she began pacing. "Where could they have gone?" Of course she was referring to Andrew and Praxis now. She walked away from the group, letting them talk amongst themselves while she focused on seeing them in her head. She could skry for them, but she wasn't sure they'd come up anywhere if they were trying to stay hidden.

Selena said nothing. she glanced at him but her eyes seemed vacant and she seemed to look straight through him. Ron... Ron had left her... left her without a word or an explanation. The first man she had truly cared about; yes of course she was happy he'd found settlement with the Granger girl, but the way he had left Selena -broken and depressed- did not flatter her one bit. She sighed a little. "That doesn't make me care any more..." She sighed again, a little sadly. "I don't care for him any more than I do any other man," she told him truthfully, but she left it at that. She and Draco had been seeing one another for some time now, about a month or so, but they had not uttered the 'I love you's. for all she knew she was simply there to pass the time, or simply because of a promise he claimed to have made some time ago. She fell quiet for a moment, but before they reached the office she said gently, "I do hope they find her." she said it more to herself than to him, as if trying to prove to herself that she felt some sort of emotion.

Scorpius gave a slight groan. "Those two have missed more school this year than anyone else I know... we have to find them..." Scorpius had understood the comment Lysander made rather well, knowing just who Sidney was. For a moment he was afraid Lysander was going to say it, but he felt his heart restart at the Ravenclaw's wit. He held onto Iris tightly. "Mate, we can't stay long... he's staying at our house..." he gave them all a grave look.

Elizabeth was sitting behind her desk when the lot burst in. She went to Victoire and Fred as they entered first. "What is it, dears?" she asked. Her face fell grave at the news. "Come, yes, letters, of course. Your family deserves to know." She let Fred tend to that, and took Victoire to a large soft chair. "Mister Weasley, just give the letter to Fawks when you've finished. He'll deliver the letters." Yes, Fawks had made quite a return when her aunt held Headmistress position and she had inherited him when she took over. The phoenix gave a pleasant squawk. "Now, now, calm down, dear." It had been hard to pry her from Fred, their bond more like that of siblings rather than cousins. "Sit, child, sit." She gave Victoire a sad look. "You, you stay here," she said gently. She then moved to get the door.

[ooc:If you want to we can be lazy and keep posting everyone here, or we can separate and post in the office, the common room, and the Great Hall if you plan to keep going with Higgins. If not we'll leave the Great Hall out because Katherine's not important for this.]]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Desdemona watched him go and once he was gone she sighed and groaned. "I'm suddenly sick of being a teacher..." she muttered to herself as she turned to walk toward the forbidden forest, not planning on meeting him in the Headmistresses office at all. There was something that had been nagging at her for days now and it was finally becoming clear. She had gotten rather lax and let her feelings sink into the late days too much. It was time to be who she was, not a woman but the Dark Lord. "Let the games begin..." She slid into the forbidden forest and whistled. Hrukjan and Ash appeared moments.

Ooc: This will continue in the Forbidden forest if anyone follows her Very Happy

Once in the Ravenclaw common room, and in the back room away from the chatty others, Lysander finally let go of Rose, but only for a second. "Can you blame them? Besides, Praxis has been in and out for the last two years. Anyway...I think I know someone who can find them. We need to find Hallows." He said gravely as he looked at Rose, knowing she'd know how he knew Ash could find them.

"Hallows? Oh yeah, that big guy, I saw him hanging around Andrew while Praxis was gone too! Alright, so where is he? Think Victoire would know?" He asked as he leaned against the wall, holding Lianna in front of him. Setting his head on her shoulder, he looked around. What the heck was going on...since when did Dominique just run off like this?

Fred helped the headmistress take his cousin as he went to write letters to all the many branches of the Weasley family, including his grandparents. He gave them all the Fawk and smiled at the phoenix before it was on its way. "Headmistres...." he whispered as he saw Draco and Selena slip into the office. "Do you have any idea what's happened?"

Draco hated himself for the fact he was sworn to secrecy about the promise he made to Ron and all that happened. He had to wait for now...maybe later after this whole mess was over with, he'd tell her. For now he kept her to himself in the front room before the main office as he looked over the trinkets he once messed with as a child.

Sidney slipped into the Great hall but he wasn't to be fooled. After a bit of time passed he slipped out onto the grounds and back toward the Quidditch Pitch. At least until he caught that smell. He slowly began to follow the scent of the Dark Lord...the one who'd lead him to his son and that harlot. He slipped into the forest and continued after her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

"I'm not positive, but I may have some ideas," she said quietly, but she turned her attention for a moment to the two she just let into the office. She hadn't changed the look of the office any, neither had her aunt, so it still held a touch of Dumbledore in it. "Welcome back, Draco, Selena." She nodded at each of them. "What may I help you with?" she asked, wanting to address the children without extra company. So, she figured she' help them first that way she could focus on the task at hand.

Selena was quiet. She gave Victoire a sad look, seeing the girl in tears did strike a chord within her, but she wasn't sure what she really felt.

Victoire couldn't wait. She looked over everyone quickly and turned to Fred. "I've got to go," she said before standing and rushing out of the office. She ran down the stair, often jumping the last few, and straight out the castle doors. She had the same idea the others had. Find Ash, find Andrew, find Micajah. So long as that happened, she may find out what happened to Dominique. and Victoire would stop at nothing to find her sister. She ran straight to the forest, praying with all her might she would run into Ash. Unfortunately she didn't, she ran straight into someone she hadn't expected at all. She skidded to a stop and swallowed hard, her back pressing against a tree. She looked around a little, as if expecting someone else to be around as well. She said nothing to the man. She knew just who he was by his very demeanor and a tremble of fright worked its way through her body.

"He wasn't in the tower, and he's a Gryffindor... where else would a creature of such dark standards harbor himself?" Lianna gave them all an obvious look. When none of them seemed to get it, she glanced out the window in the direction of the forest.

Rose was a little confused, but it clicked as soon as Lianna turned her head. "What are we waiting for then, let's get down there," Rose said, standing abruptly. She looked at each of them. "You can't come, I understand. I'll send word as soon as we know what is going on," she said more to Iris than Scorpius. Then they were off.

Scorpius gave them all nods. "We've got to get back, but please do." he said the last part to Rose and gave the twins a solemn glance. he didn't want to leave, he didn't want to go and have to wait for information. However he knew it would cause a fuss if he stayed, so he took Iris by the hand and made way for the Headmistress' office with her. "
I'm sorry we can't stay," he said gravely, a lump lingering in his throat. He wasn't sorry only to her... he wanted nothing more than to find Dominique...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

"We heard the commotion and were wondering what you know about it. Dominique Weasley is a friend of the family." They talked with the headmistress until Victoire ran out. Looking at her then the headmistress, Draco nodded. "We'll be off, when this is sorted out I trust you'll send me word." He took Selena's hand and left with her, running into Scorpius and Iris below. "Come on, lets go." He said before they started off for the carriage.

Iris was crying as he forced her toward the headmistresses office. "No no, Scorpius please...." She nodded and swallowed the lump in her throat but her tears wouldn't stop. It wasn't until she saw Victoire run past that she finally was able to dry her tears and linger there with him until his father came down with Selena. Silently, she followed with her head tilted down.

Lysander was looking out the window before Lianna was finished talking. He knew where they were, of course he did, but the last time they all went there hadn't ended up very well. Withing, he nodded and said his goodbyes to the others. "Lets go." He didn't give Rose a chance to say they didn't have to leave.

Lorcan nodded. "What are we waiting for?" He kissed Lianna's cheek before taking her hand-if she wanted to go- and running out of the dorm with his twin and Rose. They all headed straight for the Forbidden forest. When they saw the cloaked figure they knew they had to be careful so the twins lead them a longer way into the forest and down a path they knew from hanging around Praxis back when she avoided Andrew and his many girls because of a jealously she wouldn't admit to.

Fred had tried to stop his cousin but it was for not. By the time the Malfoy's were gone he was sitting in a side chair and sighing. He had his head in his hands and silent tears rolling down his cheek. How did this happen?! Was she okay....was she hurt, worse? He wanted to cry out and just give up the front he was trying so hard to hold but he knew he couldn't. He had to try for his family, even if they weren't around.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:25 am

Elizabeth gave them a solemn look. "Of course," she said to Draco, agreeing to send word when she knew the goings on completely. "You'll receive mail from me by tomorrow night at the latest, no matter the information." She gave a small nod and off they went. She did not try to stop Victoire, she knew the girl needed some time alone, though she had no idea where she was headed. When the office was finally empty but for Fred, she walked up behind him. Gingerly she placed her hand on his shoulder, and the other rubbed his back a little. "We'll find her," she said gently, in a tone no louder than a whisper. "You'll go mad if you hold it all in, Fred," she said carefully, hugging him to her waist in a motherly way and still rubbing his back gently.

Selena nodded a farewell to the Headmistress, letting Draco lead her out. She saw iris and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, pulling her against her waist maternally. She had no clue how to be motherly, but it seemed to be coming naturally to her.

"Iris..." Scorpius finally said in a broken voice. "You don't have to come if you don't want to... You can stay and I'll bring your stuff back with me if you wish." he gave her a very small smile. He didn't want her to feel like she had to go back to his house, he wouldn't leave her things behind if she wanted to stay. "If you want to stay you should go now, you'll be able to catch them at the front doors..."

Rose was without argument. She didn't even think about saying they didn't have to go, no. They had to. She took Lysander's hand and ran, quicker than normal, side by side with him.

Lianna nodded. She took Lorcan's offered hand and let him lead her. Though she was a fast runner she ran just a little behind him, merely enough for him to tug her this way or that if need be.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Iris stayed near Selena only as long as she was still near Scorpius. As they walked she shook her head and when Selena went forward with Draco she just sunk back to Scorpius and slipped her arms around his waist and hid her face in his shoulder. This made her walking rather awkward but she did her pest to keep it normal for him. Sniffling and trying to hold back her tears, Iris just shook her head.

Fred nodded but instead of letting it out he wiped his face and got up. "I...should go check on my cousin and the rest of my family...." He bowed and dismissed himself. The moment he got in the hallway he ran like a bullet, looking for no one and just letting the stinging feeling of wind and tears beat against his cheeks and turn them red.

Draco let Scorpius and Iris talk as he brought them out of the castle and toward the carriage. Once there he noticed Sidney was already inside. He slipped in, helped Selena up, and closed the door. The children were a ways behind so he had the coachmen wait until they opened the door. He wasn't sure if Iris was going to be re-joining them. Suddenly a shiver ran down his spine and he looked behind him, out a small curtained window and back toward the castle. He could have sworn...but no it couldn't be.

Lyric stood at Desdemona's window and stared down at the carriage with a burning hatred. That man had ruined his life, ruined the life of his own son and Lyric's prided daughter. He had ruined everything...yet he seemed entertained by it. And now...now he went after his baby and the one she loved...what would he do when he found of his son had given Praxis his seed? What would he do when he found out she was pregnant? He had to find her first. But curse Desdemona for giving him no clues! All he knew was that his baby had nearly died by the arrow of a man who wanted to kill Andrew. Sighing, he turned from the window and sunk back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Elizabeth let him go. She knew he was running off by himself rather than looking for his family. The Weasley's seemed to be good at doing that lately and she felt it best to let him go. "Yes?" she said as a knock sounded at her door. She waved her hand and it opened. "Oh, hello Viktor. No, Dezzi's not been here, why was she supposed to come by? Well, alright, you're welcome." She let him out, sitting behind her desk and preparing to find out just what was going on.

Viktor knocked on the door. "Hello, Liz. Is Dezzi in here? Oh, alright then, no I just thought she might be. She wasn't in her classroom, but I may know where to find her. Thank you." He turned on his heel and went back to his classroom to gather his son before making his way to the forest.

Selena didn't speak much at all. She sat beside Draco, as far from Sidney as humanly possible in such a small space. She looked around as the children climbed up and noticed him looking at her, but she pretended not to see. Swallowing a little harshly she sank into Draco a bit and sat dead quiet the whole ride back.

Scorpius lifted her eventually, slipping his arm under her knees and carrying her. He kissed her forehead. "don't worry, love," he whispered gently. "They'll find her." He kissed her temple and just held her to him. As he climbed up into the carriage he set her in his lap and held her tightly on the ride back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Iris nodded slightly but otherwise was lifeless. She leaned into him and her eyes stayed half open most of the time, blinking only when she had to. No sound she made the whole ride was of her shallow breathing. When they got out of the carriage she didn't even seem to notice. It was as if Dominique were found dead, not simply missing. Knowing Micajah was there made the whole thing pretty much mean the same thing.

When they got to the mannor Sidney got out first and Draco helped Selena slip out next. He brought them all the the parlor, releasing Scorpius to slip off with Iris. He had the house elves fix them up some tea and the three sat silently for a while.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Albus, in his school uniform with his Slytherin coloured scarf wrapped tightly around his neck and the rest of his clothes rather messy and ruffled, kicked a stone across the field as he continued his walk. Dominique had been gone for two weeks now. Two, long weeks. He knew he was just a secluded member of the family, the only one with Weasley ties that was in slytherin, but that didn't stop him from worrying about his cousin. With a groan of rage he kicked the stone so hard it hit one of the goal posts and cracked in half. He stood there, staring with brooding eyes, while his body shook with anger, fear, and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 pm

hunter walked into the arena, she liked the pitch, the feeling of being surrounded by people during a match and the feeling of seclusion that came when it was empty. she heard a loud noise and a stone land on the ground infront of the goal post, she traced her eyes back and saw albus, she hadn't seen him in a while, she smiled softly, she remembered him being quiet nice to her.

She walked over tentatively.
"Hey Al Whats up?" she asked a thin smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Albus looked up when he heard someone coming closer and as she spoke he let his mind wander until he remembered who it was. He gave a gruff nod of welcome before he went back to walking. He was in no mood to talk. Sure he wasn't going to push her away, he was too nice for that, but he wasn't going to talk to her right now. Too much had happened, he just couldn't do it. His face was a stone mask, hiding his sadness, his anger, but his eyes showed it all. He looked ready to blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next