Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 3 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 3 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ballroom [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Allison was beginning to feel enticed by him. entirely too enticed as she felt herself step against him, though they had stopped dancing. She said nothing but, as she felt another of those waves, her body as against his. "I... I'm sorry..." she whispered softly, too softly. What was wrong with her!? She blinked slowly, looking from the ground up to him, but she said nothing. She was a little frightened, more so by her own gesture than anything else.

Scorpius just held her close to him and as she looked up he smiled down to her. Bad idea. another wave hit him and his lips crashed down on hers in a hungry way he'd never kissed her before. He moved against her lips firmly, but still gently, and he sighed gruffly, pulling her body against his.

Eric simply stood there. A very large part of him wanted to leave the ballroom, follow that feeling. Something told him to, though he fought it. he didn't want to leave Dominique, but he supposed he had to. Something told him following the feeling, that immensely overpowering feeling, was the right thing to do. He excused himself and slipped from the hall, trying to find himself a nice spot alone in the dark to figure out what the bloody hell was going on. However he couldn't fight his own body as it begane walking toward the heat source.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Micajah felt those bursts of heat and he himself was drawn by it. It must be my sister. Her power is quite strong... He thought in a way that, if said out loud, could have been one of the most seductive things he ever said simply by the way he thought it. His eyes gazed down at Allison as she closed in on him. "It is vine." He said with a smile, his fangs shining again. Another blast and their bodies were pressed together by the two of them moving acrimoniously.

Iris saw it coming seconds before it happened, giving her just enough time to let out a half gasp. When their lips touched that was it. His hunger, added to by the bursts of fire, was singeing her lips. The worse part, she couldn't fight it. Soon her own lips were moving against his with that passionate and hungry taste to it. Her arms moved to wrap around his head and she just sunk into that kiss like it was normal between the two of them.

Dominique watched him leave with a chuckle on her lips. She put her goblet to her lips and drank from it slowly, her eyes closed. The sound of heavy breathing, and the stench of stale, salty air lingered over head and she just laughed again and again. to herself, waiting for something to change.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 pm

As it slowly dissipated Allison stayed where she was. Whether from sheer embarrassment and not wanting to make it worse by moving away, or by just his own essence, Allison wasn't quite sure. She didn't exactly what kept her there but she stayed there for a moment. Allison's eyes were now on his lips, directly in front of her, though she wasn't giving him a longing gaze. She just couldn't look up into his eyes. Her emotions were ot easily read like most but she feared he'd be able to read her is she looked at him.

Scorpius kept kissing her even after the waves of perpetual heat stopped coming. Their kiss became much more gentle though as they came down from the odd high. "I love you," he whispered as they broke free for air, his voice husky now. He cleared his throat and fixed his dress shirt before he pulled her back to him to continue dancing with her, wondering what the hell had just happened.

He came back, after realizing he was in the hall and having no clue why he was heading in the direction he was heading, other than a feeling. he shrugged it off though and came back to Dominique, slipping in to sit back down and lift his drink to his lips. After a small drink he set it down. "I'm sorry for that," he said, meaning what just happened.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 am

Once they pulled away Iris took a deep breath, her chest rising and falling to press against her dress forcefully enough that it seemed she's snap the tie that lingered p her neck. "I love you too." She said in a slightly strained voice. Swallowing hard, something that was slowly seeming to become a habit today, Iris let herself be led back into the dance. Whatever had just happened left not only those two in a daze. It also had a lot of the males around dripping out of the room to fight off the feelings alone.

Micajah felt the waves moving away and by merlin he wanted to follow them. He could have, he could have followed them straight to Praxis and Andrew but he knew better. Andrew wasn't going to share his prize, nor was he going to let anyone near her any time soon. Micajah smiled down at Allison instead, feeling that those waves had hit her just as strongly. His cold, smooth hands went to her chin and tilted her head up as he smiled. They were close enough for a soft kiss but he didn't push forward. No, this was a waiting game and it was she who would have to move those few simple centimeters. After that he took over.

"Oh it's quite fine." She said with a smirk as she finished her drink. Dominique knew very well what had just happened and was fine with it all the same. After all, why should she care? If she had laid claim to a man as her own perhaps she would have been a little ticked but she was alone and the males around her were free to do as they wanted.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm

James smiled, he knew she would pick up on his overuse of the word nice.
"well youve never done anything ive heard about that is.... not nice" he said smiling, other than wild rumours he hadn't heard anything about her really,
"well i'm glad ive helped you enjoy the holidays" he gave her a genuine smile back. "i don't get to spend the holidays with a gorgeous girl often"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Andrea chuckled, a high pitched sort of laugh. "Gorgeous may be a little exaggeration," she said wit ha smile as she took a sip of her pumpkin juice. "But thank you for the compliment. She didn't tell him he was dashing or handsome, no. Her grin said enough to him as her eyes closed part way. "They say I'm mad, you know..." she said, smirking wildly. She had her normal playful look to her as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

he smiled, he had not expected any compliments, "atleast that makes you interesting"
he took a sip of his pumpkin juice, "and sane is overrated anyway!" he chuckled. "and your beuty is my opinion you can't deny it"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Andrea was a little speechless but it didn't last too long. "Touche," she said to him, turning her attention to the dance floor and it occupants. She too had felt that odd sensation but she did well to ignore it. She hadn't really been much of a sexual person so she supposed it wasn't that important to her. She could ignore her body well enough. "So, James." she said happily, turning her attention to him again. "What is after this then, hm? Do you think we'll see more of each other?" she asked him.

Scorpius did his best not to give in to his urge. If he had his way he would be laying somewhere with her right now. What, between her beauty, her being a Veela, and that funky atmospheric change, Scorpius was going crazy. He ignored it though and focused on the dance, making every step absolutely perfect and fluid.

Eric sighed, setting his drink down. "So, what do you want to do after all this?" he asked her, gesturing to the ballroom. Though he wasn't just talking about the ball, no. He meant after Hogwarts, when they graduated and were off to bigger and better things.... well, most would be. He doubted he would be.

Allison did not yank her face away, no. Instead she angled her shin down and to the side in a bashful sort of way, blushing a bit. "Erm..." she started, not sure what to say. Allison was not like most girls, a simple sweet gesture was not enough for her, no... It had to be more than that. She realized she knew nothing about him, and looked back up at him with a gentle smile. "Tell me more about you," she said gently. "Where are you from?" she asked him, still blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Iris noticed the conflict within him through his eyes but she said nothing. Unlike most of her kind she wasn't out for a random lay, and she didn't want to rush into things. That was the look he gave her, the one a lot of men had given her before, and she refused it. Her gaze turned down, focusing on their feet, until she was dancing in a perfect weightless way it nearly seemed as if she never touched the ground as she guided around with him.

Dominique mulled over her pumpkin juice as she thought about that. What wold she do after. "Haven't the foggiest!" She said before turning and smiling brightly at him. "Nor do I give a lick. The future his mine to know, it's mine to one day live until that path is changed as well. What happens tomorrow isn't planned nor what happens in a month. All I know if that when I leave here I'll have a very dull and boring life for a while."

Micajah lead her to the window once more, seating her before rubbing his chin. This movement alone showed off his long, curved nails that were elegently dark on his pale skin. It also showed a wise shadow to him. "Uh! Vell, I ave come vrom Russia but my 'ome is in Transylvania." He smiled to her, those fangs showing again, and waited for another question.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Allison could see he was just as fine with talking about himself as hearing about her. And so she asked him another question. "Do you have any pets?" After that another. "What is your favorite food... oh, silly me. Don't answer that," she said, her hand moving to her lips as she laughed at herself there. "How many girls have you lured into a corner like this...? And be honest?" Her request for honesty almost seemed pathetic, though Allison didn't mind either way as far as his answer would be concerned. She had noticed he was a Vampire of course and knew he drank blood. She also knew many vampires to be more than just blood predators. She waited to hear his answers and smiled anyway. "Well, I'm not so easily convinced to let you prey on me yet," she said, leaning forward. Allison wasn't shy once she began feeling comfortable around someone and, given he was the only person to have spoken to her at all since she started here, she chose to feel comfortable around him, for now anyway. She even chuckled when she said this, hoping he'd take it as a challenge.

Scorpius at one point lifted her in a circle, again showing off her dress and milky white skin. "I love dancing with you," he told her, smiling down at their feet as he watched them move perfectly together. His eyes moved up to hers as he still smiled. "I don't know how I got lucky enough to meet you before anyone else, Iris... but I'm so very glad I did..." he told her.

Eric chuckled. "Really? I thought I was the only one who didn't know my future!" he exclaimed happily. "I think planning is for someone who plans... I don't plan simply because I think life is more fun without such horrible things," he said, making a face at planning.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:36 pm

"Pets?" He said with a grin. "Oh yes, a serpent. He is very...unvriendly 'ow ever." Nodding at his own words, Micajah barely noticed her stumble of questions. Smirking a bit, he shook his head. "My vavorite vood are purple grapes." he answered anyway, proving that he wasn't as obsessed with blood as she seemed to believe. He had a soft spot for grapes, more for the wine they made than the fruit itself, however. TO her final question he began counting off in his head. "I ave lost count...but, I believe dis year 'as been...nearly one undred e...vivty." He nodded to himself, believing that was the closet number. He didn't keep very good count. But when she challenged him...oh his eyes lit up like stars. "A challenge! Uh 'ow I shall like you." He chuckled, nodding a bit once more without surveying her. This was going to be a fun meal.

Iris couldn't help the soft blush on her cheeks. He was embarrassing her, what else was she to do? "I do." She teased softly as she pressed closer to him in the song. "You wouldn't let me run along up stairs and...if i'm correct...you didn't give me an option about going to the Halloween ball with you." Her soft lips curled in a teasing grin as she moved her hands to lock around his neck, spinning to and fro with him.

"There are few things in this world that need to be planned." She said with a shrug. "And of those things I haven't come near yet so I'm quite content without planning." She said with a grin and a soft chuckle at the face he made. Pouring them each a bit more to drink, she shut her eyes and listened to the music for a while.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 pm

He watched her look out over the sance floor and smiled, he had a feeling deep down, a feeling he had never felt for anyone before, he smiled when she turned back, he could have watched her forever and wouldn't have minded.
"well hopefully after tonight we'll be avle to see alot more of each other" he blushed light red, "Maybe we could.... be together"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Andrea didn't blush, no she wasn't the type to embarrass that easily. She did, however, grin a little. "Easy, Gryffindor..." She chuckled at him but she leaned a little closer, dangerously close. "You've known me for two weeks and you already want to be with me?" She scoffed at him playfully. "You haven't met my crazy side yet, you'll change your mind... everyone does." Andrea didn't seem sad about it, because she wasn't. All those that had turned away at her crazy personality were more than welcome to leave. Andrea wasn't one to hold on that tightly unless she really cared. Her feelings for Andrew in the past few weeks had changed... She knew she couldn't have him and she hadn't heard word from Orestes about their plans. She just figured she had to let it go. he didn't want her, she wasn't good enough. So, like all the others, Andrea was going to... well, let him go. She gave James a smirk. "But I suppose I'm up for it," She leaned over and planted her lips squarely on his in a quick peck, as if to seal the deal.

Allison stood up, leading him to her table, where she had been sitting earlier that night. "I believe I recall grapes being at my table. A healthy appetizer," she said with a smile. Once there she sat down and reached for a new goblet rather than the one she'd already drank from, and reached for the pitcher to pour herself some butterbeer.

Scorpius smiled gently. "Ah yes, I remember. You were in such a hurry to get away from me for the first few days... but I couldn't keep away from you." He spun her in a circle, this time on the ground. "And I still can't," he said to her, his mid all aflutter.

Eric sat back, a slight nod to agree with her. Other than that he had fallen silent, just observing everyone, and everything about the ball. It's what he did, he was an observer, he noticed things. He sipped his drink here and there, his eyes taking everything about the whole room in.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Iris let an airy laugh escape her as she spun gracefully. "I remember, I thought you were very strange...but I'm glad you didn't give me the chance to slip away." She said once they were against each other again. As she looked up into his eyes hers were dancing in the candle light over head. She was about to speak with one of the enchanted pieces of mistletoe appeared over them and the pixies within it started to circle them, refusing to let them move until they kissed.

Dominique opened her eyes a few minutes later and gazed around the room. The mistletoe was attacking couple after couple, with nearly no problems in its choices. None yet at least. She didn't notice it was starting toward she and Eric from behind.

As they went to the table he glanced down at the plate of grapes in the center. Taking a few, leaving the green and only picking the purple, he pressed them between his fangs and watched her for a moment. Micajah never sat, it was something he just didn't dare do, but he stood there in a way that he wasn't to far from her nor to close.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Scorpius noticed he couldn't move, and glanced up. "Well, look at that!" he exclaimed with a chuckle. He look at her, his smile playful. "Not that I need Mistletoe for it but..." he didn't finish a sentence for the only ending was the kiss he was now planting on her. A gentle kiss, his lips forming to hers perfectly as smiled into it. He kissed her a little longer after the pixies flew off with it, but he let her lips go and smiled at her finally.

Eric noticed the mistletoe coming, oh yes. He saw it. he was opening his mouth to speak, but he was only able to get out "Dminique, mi-" before the pixies reached them. "sletoe... he finished defeatedly. He wasn't trying to make a move on her, no he was her friend and would not deny a wonderful girl like her, but he wouldn't try forcing himself on her either. She just seemed like the assertive girl to him and he was fine with letting someone approach him before he thought about anything more than friendship. For now he just sat there, giving her an apologetic look. "I tried to warn you..."

Allison plucked out a few of the green grapes, eating what he didn't like. This worked out well, he could eat his favorite and she could have the others. "Micajah..." she said after a moment, her eyes moving to his curiously. "Is there a particular reason you approached me tonight? Or was it just because i looked like a good meal?" she chuckled a little at her extend of the question, not sure how she'd feel or if she'd mind it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Iris giggled slightly, loving his reply to the little pixies. She kissed him joyously, no awkwardness in it nor a hint of veela teasing. Just a pure, happy, and loving kiss. Their lips seemed carved perfectly for one another as they molded and moved in a wondrous rhythm. When the kiss finally ended she couldn't help but smile back at him. "I love you." She whispered through her parted lips and bright smile.

Dominique looked up and sighed. "Bugger..." She took out her wand from her waist sash before flicking it at the pixies. No that wasn't going to do anything, the plant protected them. "Bugger bugger..." She mumbled before looking at him with her own apologetic look." What are we going to do now?" She asked with a soft chuckle.

He finished the last of the grapes he had grabbed, though there were plenty left, before answering. "Uh, vell my sister to be saw you vere lonely gazing at the others. I do not claim meals simply by appearance." He said truthfully. No it was much more than that to Micajah. They had to have the right shape, around the right age, a good smell, and oh the taste. If they didn't taste good he would leave them with barely a prick mark no matter how they begged him. Yes, he was a picky vampire, but he got the job done.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 am

When she said it like that it did make it sound like it was a stupid idea. James sighed slightly, But was surprised when she leaned in and gave him a quick peck.
He smiled another genuine smile.
"i'm sure i can handle crazy" He said, "and you wouldn't be you without the crazy"
He watched the dancefloor again. for a split second, before turning back to her.
"Do you want to dance again?" he asked. "Or we could go outside and get some air"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"I'd like some air," she said with a smile. Fiara gave a quick hiss of approval before leading the way. He made sudden movements at a few people, clearing a way for them to walk. She gave him a sideways glance as she swayed with her walk. "I'm beginning to think you're crazy as well," she said with a girlish giggle. "What with your fancying me an' all." She chuckled lightheartedly, and pulled her dark brown jacket over the top half of her dress to keep from getting cold.

[[OOC: if you want to, post outside somewhere and I'll reply with her =]]]

Scorpius smiled at her words, wider than the smile that had spread due to the kiss. "I love you," he told her in reply, moving them across the dance floor. "Very much," he added after a moment, grinning at her. He ignored looks, he ignored words, and he mostly ignored the music but for the beat. He was focusing on her... her eyes, her lips, her hair, her dress... her feet, how they moved so perfectly with his. Perfect time, perfect rhythm... He was lost in thoughts about her.

Eric chuckled. He didn't find the situation awkward, no Eric was much more easy going than that. He did, however, care about her finding it awkward if she did... "Well, I s'pose we have no choice..." he said, his eyes going up to the trouble making pixies. "But if you're uncomfortable, I will sit here all night with you," he said with a friendly grin and a chuckle.

Allison cocked a brow, a playful smirk forming gracefully on her lips. "A meal, huh? so that's all I am?" she chuckled, she was joking with him though it was a legitimate question. She wasn't hoping for an answer, merely poking fun at him. "Well, I'm going to have to make you work extra hard for it then, aren't I?" she said with a smirk, popping a green grape in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Iris smiled in a bright way that she just couldn't help. her lips were controlled by his words and she didn't mind it in the least. "Scorpius...thank you for not letting me hide away." She whispered before pressing her lips to his cheek and continuing the soundless dance. The band could have stopped right then and the two would have continued their round about way. She didn't mind though, it was wonderful knowing that they had grown together in the past months. Iris wasn't going to think about the future or the people she would meet or face at some point. She didn't think about how things would change from this point to the next. No, her thoughts were simply on him and this moment. Nothing else mattered.

She might have agreed. Who knows. All that is known is soon after the pixie's started attacking the two, pulling at their hair and skin until they were facing. No matter how the two fought it didn't matter, the pixies forced their lips together and kept them like that until they took over the kiss themselves. And those evil little pixies didn't care if that took forever.

"Only a meal? eaven's no! You are more dan just a meal, you are a mysterious creature!" He grinned, his fangs gleaming as he reached past her and grabbed another grape. Pealing it against his sharp points, Micajah waited a moment before answering again. "And perhaps you must! But I shall vork my hardest to...entrance you yes? Iv you vould like to play the game, dat is."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Viktor came back into the ballroom with Desdemona and went to an unoccupied table. He mere grabbed tow unused goblets and poured some butterbeer into both. He handed Dezzi a goblet and began walking the room with her, viewing the students.

"Oh you're quite welcome," Scorpius said, smiling happily. "You're so perfect..." he said dreamily. "Like an angel. My Angel." he said, pulling her in for another soft kiss as he spun her. By the time they had made a three hundred sixty degree turn he had released his gentle hold on her lips though,letting her be an angel to the dance floor for now.

Eric's eyes widened a little. He fought the pixies but his lips were forcefully placed on Dominique's. He watched her for a moment before he moved his lips against hers slightly. When the pixies had finally moved away they were kissing one another, though it didn't last much longer after the pixies moved on. "Sorry..." he mumbled as they pulled away. He took a sip of his drink, feeling ashamed. He liked being her friend and yet, he would be lying to say he didn't like kissing her.

Allison chuckled, a gentle wisp of song coming out of her throat. "I love games," she said in response. She didn't answer with a yes or a no, but a tease instead. She chuckled again and looked out over the dance floor, contemplating things. "but I'm warning you, I'm not that easy," she said. As she spoke her eyes flashed to their natural Amber playfully then back again, as if they'd never changed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Desdemona brought the goblet to her lips and watched as the Pixie's played their tricks across the room. She chuckled as a few of the students were attacked, including Dominique and Eric, and seemed to be enjoying the pixies mischief. Otherwise all was calm in the chaos of kisses.

Iris giggled slightly before they kissed yet again. In the spin she wrapped her arms around him and smiled as her body was lifted slightly off the ground. As soon as their lips parted her feet grazed the ground again and she smiled brighter than before, leaning against him and wrapping her arms around his waist. If being with such a wonderful man made her an Angel she figured she could deal with that.

Dominique was staring at him with wide eyes as well as their lips touched. She waited until his lips moved, however, to make any sort of move. When the Pixies were satisfied with the kiss she was surprised to find the two still lip-locked slightly but it didn't matter much. When the pair broke apart she watched him hide away his embarrassment and shame behind his goblet. she smiled slightly, a soft blush on her cheeks, before she leaned forward and kissed his. "It's fine, really." She then smiled as she looked at him and returned to her drink as well. Moments later, however, she put the drink on the table and watched the dancers and other students.

"Dat vill make it all deh better, yes?" He smiled and sucked the juice out of the small grape before eating the raisin he left. Her eyes were enticing and he grinned at the sight. Oh this would be a fun game indeed, but in the mean time he would get another meal. His eyes locked on a weak looking female in the back of the ball. She'd be his snack after the night. Within a second of flicking away his eyes returned to Allison's as if she never lost his attention.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Viktor sipped his drink slowly, keeping watch over the students he once taught. His heart sank a little, remembering just months ago, when he was still Runes teacher. He couldn't teach anymore though, not here. Not with the knowledge he had acquired, he would be obligated to come forth and speak. But as he glanced over at her he knew he couldn't do it. He couldn't turn her name in to the rest of the Order, he couldn't have her killed... He'd killed a lover once and he would be damned if he'd kill another that he was so fond of.

"To the table?" he asked, twirling her and leading their graceful dance to the table. He let her go just as they reached their chairs so he could pull hers out for her. "You must be a little tired, all that dancing," he said, pouring her a goblet of pumpkin juice. "Seems everyone's run off again this ball," he reported with a chuckle, speaking to everyone at the table this time. "I know where Lysander and Rose are... and I think Lorcan and Lianna went on a carriage ride... what happened to your sister?" he asked Dominique, pouring himself a glass of pumpkin juice.

Eric went to watching the dancers as well, until the two approached the table. "Well 'ello ther." He said with a smile. "An' how was the dancin'? You two are very good." he told Iris while Scorpius spoke to Dominique.

It was only brief but Allison noticed. She gave a small chuckle and smiled up at him slightly. "If you want to go over there and get her, feel free," she told him gently. She didn't mind, she knew she was nothing more than a meal to him, no matter his words. She was going to make him work for such a thing though, so if he wanted a snack in the meantime who was she to argue?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Desdemona knew it. She felt it, saw it, lived it. He missed his students. "You really should come back to teaching you know. I still fear I'll get lost with my guide gone galivanting through England!" She tried to make a joke of it, hoping to life his spirits.
Bloody. What was she becoming? A caring person? To hell.
Desdemona moved so she was slightly closer to him, her words dipping into the goblet near her lips and echoing to him softly. "They miss you Viktor"--His name rolled off her tongue in a smooth, sensual way--"They all want you to come back." She moved a bit closer as they looked into each others eyes again. "I want you to come back." Oh yes she knew what it meant if he came back. She'd be a target again, he'd have no choice but to hand her over, but she did miss him. He had become her only solence in the school, other than her little minions.

Dominique made a face that would send even Scorpius into a recoil. "Probably off with her new mutt of a lover! Bloody hell, what is this school coming to. Letting her gallivant around with that beast." She started muttering under her breath, her eyes wild. Scorpius had just made the wrong move of reminding Dominique what her sister did. How she pissed her off so very much. If Dominique could get to that creature, that horrible beast.... Her hand was shacking so violently that the goblet, which she at some point picked up again, tipped and a few drops left in the bottom fell to the marble floor to utter silence.

"Oh...thank you." Iris blushed slightly, forgetting that there were other people in the room. She had been far to focused on Scorpius for her own good, or his for that matter. "I saw you two earlier, you were both very cute!" She complemented with a French charm to it before her eyes widened slightly. "Domi, sweety calm down!" She cried as the goblet fell from Dominique's hand moments later.

"I shall never leave a lady once I've gained her attention." He said with a smile before looking down at her face on for once. "Do you mind iv I sit and join you den?" He asked gently, hoping to speak with her more. Andrew's words of having a date for the summer echoed in his mind. It wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Allison was a little surprised at the way he acted, and how respectful he truly was. She figured that's how he got so many women... "Of course you can sit," she said, gesturing to the chair beside hers. "I should tell you... I'm... engaged... though not willingly," the last part of her sentence was a spoken a bit quieter than the rest, her feelings about the engagement obvious,

Viktor paused, he wasn't sure what to say or do. "I'd love to..." was all he could say. He said no more about it though, and his eyes stayed on hers. Viktor wanted to return to Hogwarts almost as bad as he wanted to make her his. "Desdemona..." he said in a very low whisper. Oh yes, he knew her name. After months of research, he'd learned her name for this night particularly. He knew he'd caught her by surprise, and he continued on. "I have made a choice... If I came back it would compromise my choice greatly..." He couldn't take the look she gave him now, he almost felt as if her eyes were pleading him to come back. He finally sighed, he was a sucker for those eyes. "I'll think about it," he finally said, breaking eye contact with her and taking a drink.

Eric was reaching to her hand and just as she dropped the goblet he caught it nimbly, and set it on the table. Then his hand went to the top of hers and his eyes smiled gently while his lips were normal. "She has to make her own mistakes..." he said gently, his voice not pushy, but kind.

Scorpius mumbled an apology and sat down on the other side of Iris. he poured himself a drink as well and began sipping on it, watching the other dancers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Micajah smiled a bit, bowing to her before sitting down, and never let his eyes leave her body. Sure he glanced over her, admiring her dress and her skin, even her hair and eyes, but nothing pulled his gaze away. He made no face, no seemed shock or emotion change at all toward the news of her engagement. He didn't care. "Uh! Such a lucky man one must be. Iv you are not one vith it, then how iz it so?" His voice mocked confusion perfectly.

Iris put a hand on Scorpius' arm, squeezing it slightly. When he looked at her she simply smiled and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. Her chest brushed against his arm, the cut oval in her gown tilting down the curve of her breasts just enough that if he looked he could have seen a well amount of cleavage. When she pulled back she took her goblet to her lips and remained silent, letting Eric calm Dominique.

"No." She said stubbornly, though she didn't move away. "She has to make a fool of herself and thrust herself into the path of danger. If dragons aren't enough she has to mate with a beast that could tear her apart at any second." Her face suddenly changed to one of worry and then quickly to one of depression. This was her norm though. "I wish I could stop caring." She looked at Eric, her eyes going from frantic to dim and sad.

He knew her name. If ever a spell was strong enough on her name she'd have cursed him then. The name was a path to the soul and he had hers. But what was more important was what he was talking about. Choice? What choice? Had she or her minions missed something in this game of theirs. He knew her name, meaning he knew who she was, and she knew who he was and she'd be damned if he didn't know she did. So why were they playing this. What were they playing at more importantly? Hearing about the choice made confusion, hurt, and loneliness all shine on her face, in her eyes. She couldn't hide the fact she wanted him to come back. She could, however, hide the why behind it. "Thank you." She finally mumbled before she hid behind her drink as well. When she pulled her goblet down she walked over toward the windows and pulled herself up on one of the sills so her back was against the icy cold metal and glass. Her platinum and blue hair lingered on her slightly shivered skin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

[center]Allison's face grimmaced and she furrowed her perfect brows. "I'm being forced..." she said, taking a sip. "That's part of the reason why I'm here... I won't marry that windbag." She made a face at her goblet, imagining it was her betrothed. "Alliances must be made with a sacrificial marriage of some kind and luck me! I got picked..." She sighed, her finger now tracing the opening of her half empty goblet. A gentle ring sounded, but she stopped, delicately lifting her finger from the cup. "All he cares about is himself... I don't think I should have to be married to someone like that... someone I don't care anything about." she was talking mostly to herself now, though she sighed, shook her head slightly, and turned her gaze to Micajah. "Have you ever truly cared about a girl?" she asked him curiously.

Scorpius kissed her, his eyes closing gently. When she pulled away he got quite a glimpse, as his eyes opened slowly with his gaze down to start with. He quickly looked up though, smiling at her gently. He watched the other dancers for a while, his arm making its way around Iris comfortably.

Eric sighed and gave her a slightly sad grin. "Don't ever wish that," he said, giving her hand a small squeeze. "You're much too wonderful a person to give up that caring nature of yours..." He stood and pulled her from the table, setting his goblet down as he did. "C'mon, let's just get out of here. I know just a place to brighten your spirits," He gave her a soft gaze, a slight twinkle in his eye.

Viktor said nothing for a while -his mind wildly awry now- but he followed her and stood beside her, leaning against the wall beside the window. Finally, he looked up at her and spoke. "You look absolutely magnificent tonight," he told her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom [New Era]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next