Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ballroom [New Era] Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] Voting_barBallroom [New Era] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ballroom [New Era] Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] Voting_barBallroom [New Era] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ballroom [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:49 am

This room has been enchanted with floating candles and orbs full of glittering confetti. Dancing mistletoe will choose it's victims at random and if your caught under it, even if it's with someone you never meant to be standing by, the pixies that live within it wont let you go until you kiss! Be careful who you stand by this night where the pixies have a strange power over your every move, enchanting you into happiness and perhaps madness if your not careful. The snow falls from the sky through the ceiling but never touches you by the time it reaches the floor for it turns into soft nothingness.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Aurora was walking around the empty ballroom just before everyone else arrived. Her pets were walking behind her with bored expressions. When the first person appeared they took off into the air and hid in the shadows of the room as she slipped toward a window. She moved like a ghost, and in a matter of speakings she was one. Her eyes glazed and she looked out at the forbidden forest beyond as the twins entered. "One is near death...the other shall join it." She whispered to herself as she watched their forms wander the glass behind her.

Lysander walked in with his brother and Scorpius was fast behind. He had meet Rose's parents and it went well for the most part...kind of. His asking her father for the blessing of his question wasn't really...perfected but what else could he do. Now that little box was in his pocket and he had planned the moment out again.

Lorcan was humming and jumping around, spinning in the air, as he thought about dancing with Lianna again. "Man this night is going to be AWESOME! Right mate? Eh eh? Who do you think will steal the limelight tonight?" He elbowed Scorpius a few times and didn't even notice the girl hidden in the shadowed corner or her pets above. Though that was normal, the girl's pets were only seen by those who lived in death.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm

James walked in with Andrea, he smiled as she spun around, "You really do look amazing" he smiled, he took her hand, "thank you" he said as she complimented him, "and you can just call me james, i only get potter from teachers." he pulled her close to him, 2shall we dance?" he asked hearing the music begin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Scorpius' eyes were darting all over, looking for his date. He did not see her, good. Men should arrive first, it's what Scorpius had always been taught. He laughed at Lorcan, happy to see his friend in such high spirits. "Well we'll see..." he said with a grin. He glanced up and his hand smacked against Lorcan's chest. Scorpius eyes traveled straight to Iris and his jaw fell open slightly. Bloody. Hell. She was wearing a dress that made him melt, all but for an area he quickly tried to hide. He did a good job with it mostly, however he couldn't help it showing a little. In the darker lit room he hoped noone would notice. He went to her quickly, leading her to the table they'd picked and pulling out her chair. "You look... breathtaking," he told Iris, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

Lianna came in, her gypsy dress flowing nicely with her fluid body movements. She smiled a happy smile at Lorcan, letting him take her into a spinning hug before they moved to the table. "You look dashing," she told him with a giggle, though she had helped him pick his outfit.

Rose walked in, having mustered up all the courage she had, with lots of Dominiques help of course. She walked in with a sexy elegance, her dress flowing the way it was meant over her body. Her eyes scanned the room and she smiled smirked a little at the face she saw Lysander had. When they met she smiled up at him. "hello," she said in a quiet happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Andrea giggled a little and sent Fiara off to mingle. She placed and arm around his shoulder and gave him the other hand. "I'd love to," she told him in a kind tone. As they danced her eyes scanned the room, but she found them tracing back to him often
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, this was it. Iris slipped into the room and smiled when she saw the face Scorpius made. She let him lead her and his heavy words in her ear made a clear chuckle escape her pursed lips. as he sat she pressed her lips firmly to his cheek as well. "You look lovely." She smiled, not being able to help how the dress simply added to her veela charm.

Lorcan spun her and lead her to the table but frowned as he did so. "I don't want to stick around here with these loosers!" He laughed at how everyone was to busy to get mad at him. "Lets go dance Lia! I want to see if my gypsy queen can dance her way deeper into my heart." He winked, knowing full well she'd know he stole that form his brother. Before she sat he spun her away from the table and began their twisted dance.

Blimey. When she made those comments about the dress he never thought she meant....blimey. He went to her, ignored the hello, and pulled her against his body. He did so in a way that she wouldn't feel just what that dress had stirred in him. "Hi..." he said in a slightly hoarse tone as he kissed her gently. He was about to say something else when he saw Andrew motioning to him from across the room. "Bloody hell...Rose...You look like...okay I get it your being cruel and teasing me and i'm going to kidnap you again like I did the whole break." He said in that dark tone as he kissed her over and over and over again for what seemed like hours until he finally pulled away. "Give me a moment though...I have to go find out about something....trust me love, if this something didn't have to do with Lorcan's disease nothing would pull me from you." Lysander left her with Dominique as he ran across the room toward Andrew.

"Don't feel bad, it's his brother, his twin. And a cure for his twin is a cure for himself which means you get him more." Dominique said with a smile as she hugged her cousin. "Besides now this means I get to hang with someone before I'm left alone the whole ball."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

he danced with her, one hand on her hip. he scanned the room a little before returning his gaze to her. he didn't care who was watching and what they thought, being with andrea made him feel so good
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:08 pm

"I won't let you bet left alone," Rose told her cousin firmly. She looked around, trying to find a suitable date for her cousin. Or at least a dance partner. Sure she was sad to see Lysander walk away, especially when she was wearing this and would much rather be by his side than being stared at under hungry eyes.

Lianna giggle and let herself be pulled away. "Whee," she said lightly, her arms wrapped around him. "I love the Christmas ball, it's always been my favorite." she said, allowing him to twirl her as he pleased.

"Thank you," he said to her in a gentle tone, sitting down and pouring her some pumpkin juice. "You picked quite a ..." He coughed, cleared his throat and continued. "Lovely dress. Very... wow," he finally said, unable to help it. Each time she dressed up like this and he got to see her true beauty he just melted. He was thankful this was only a special moments type of thing, or he'd have to walk around with a beating cane for all the men that would approach her...

Andrew waited no time. When Lysander reached him he slipped the two into a dark corner completely alone. "Well..." he said, his eyes as dead as ever. "Have you made your choice?" Oh yes, he could still do his job quite well, but he wouldn't hide his feelings for Praxis. If anyone, especially Ash, tried to use his love for her to his advantage Andrew decided he'd simply give his life for hers, if that's what fighting Ash ended with. He stood silent for a moment then he reminded Lysander, "Now's your only chance to save both yourself and your brother." He did not say how it was he knew Lysander was getting sick as well. Andrew was close with Desdemona and he knew a few things most didn't. His eyes went from Lysander to Rose and he smirked a little, looking back again.

Her eyes scanned the room again, no sign of her obsession. Though she wasn't sure she minded at the moment, she was having fun with James. She smiled at him when his gaze caught hers. As the froze where they were, unable to move she looked around. her eyes went up and she scoffed at a floating mistletoe. She blushed a little and looked back to him again. "Mistletoe," she said with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:19 pm

he smiled as he held her gaze for a moment before she scanned the room again, he locked eyes with her again, he followed her eyes as they moved up, he heard her scoff justr as he saw it, he looked back into her eyes,
"well we can't break tradition can we now" he said slowly as he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:24 pm

"No I.. I suppose we can't," she said, letting him come all the way to her. Her eyes did not close until their lips had molded perfectly well together, as if it were meant to be. Her now long red hair was pulled up and out of her face tongiht so it wasn't at all in the way. Once the mistletoe had moved on, Andrea hadn't noticed. For her eyes had closed and her arms had draped over him comfortably. She finally stopped kissing him, and a slight blush took her cheeks as she giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

He held the kiss, he also closed his eyes as their lips met, it felt almost like they were a perfect match. he held her close with both his arms around her. when the kiss broke he smiled kindly, he saw her blush and blushed slightly himself. he looked into her eyes,
"the red hair does go well with your eyes" he said quietly, "it's beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm

At his comment Andrea broke into a gentle laughter. She had thought nicely of the red hair as well. "Thank you," she giggled out, as they resumed their dance now. "I rather like it myself. All the Slytherin's raise a brow," she told him, her smirk saying she couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:38 pm

"Keep your eyes off her Andrew." Lysander said in a tone that made him already sound like a death eater. He still hated the vampire before him for getting over Praxis so quickly. Who the hell Delilah was he wasn't sure but he'd deal with the knowledge for now until he got the chance to use it later. "Tell her...tell the Dark Lord I've agreed. I'll join her if only for my Brother." Oh yes he was much slicker than Andrew first though. He knew who the Dark Lord was even though she had yet to tell him. It wasn't that hard after all, seeing that not only had she gotten her own little group of children joining her through her teaching job but she had toyed with his favorite teacher to the point he left. Yes Miss Dezzi was a skillful woman that was for sure. "When do I get the cure?" Little did Lysander know who would be delivering it straight from Greece.

Iris chuckled slightly. "Do you really like it? I wasn't sure if you would or not..." She murmured, fixing the slit in her dress that had started falling and showing him and anyone around her upper thigh. Just before she fixed it the lace of her black panties showed but she didn't notice as the fabric moved back into place. Her glasses were off and her eyes were shining like they had that first night at the ball. He was glad Scorpius didn't push her to dress like this more often, she hated the attention. Well, the attention from everyone but him.

"And I love you." He said without hesitation. When she looked at him with that shocked face he smiled and pulled her aside to the window. "Lia I have something for you...." He pulled out a small blue box from his pocket and slid forward, onto his knees. no this wasn't a one knee proposal. He looked like he was begging something of her. Opening the box, he showed her the silver banded light blue ring that matched her hair. "Lia....this isn't an engagement ring or good enough to be one for you but it is a promise ring....I promise that if there is a way for me to get better, to live past this year, I'll ask you to marry me if you stay with me until then. If you don't want to or if you think you can't handle it I understand and no harsh feelings okay?" He smiled as he took her hand and slid the cold ring onto her finger, hoping for her answer.

Her ring:
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:48 pm

"Easy, I don't want her." Andrew told Lysander honestly. he knew Praxis had the potion and he honestly couldn't wait to see the look on everyone's face when she returned... when they found out about the marriage... "You'll get it. Tonight," he told Lysander before he slipped off into the shadows to find Desdemona.

Scorpius eyes traveled to her hand when she fixed her dress, and he caught a small glimpse of the black lace underneath. He smirked to himself a little, before looking up at her again. "I do, I love it. And I love you, stop fidgeting with it," he told her with a chuckle, moving his hand over hers which was still on the slit, pulling it down. His hand rested their gently, his fingers lacing with hers.

Lianna did not hesitate. She dropped to her knees as well. The two looked rather odd but she didn't pay any mind as she gripped his face and kissed him passionately. She then threw herself into his arms in a tight hug. "Of course I'll stay." she said softly. "I promise to never leave your side, no matter how sick you get Lorcan Scamander," she said before kissing him again.

From where she was now sitting, for she had gone to the table to sit, she watched everyone dance, swaying a little with the music while she waited for Lysander. "He liked it," she whispered to Iris. Of course she'd tell her best friend all about it later but for now she left it at that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Desdemona, who the second she walked in was nearly run over by Andrew, had her lime green dress on and her hair was now a platnium blond with blue highlights. Her eyes were shining blue to match the hair and her skin was paler than before. "So he agreed? Perfect...go wait for your flower, she's on her way if I'm correct, and I always am." When he left her Desdemona started looking over the children around with a nearly sad look. Now she had to deal with this along. She was starting to realize how much she liked Viktor's company. Aero was on her shoulder making soft sounds as if talking to her. She'd nod or shake her head every now or then but otherwise didn't move.

This was it. Not only was this her big reappearance but Andrew had yet to see this dress so she was going to have fun tonight. Opening the doors into the ball room she slowly started to walk in. The dress was short, just reaching her mid thigh, and parts were unzipped just for the point of messing with Andrew for the night. He wanted her back at school she was going to come back with a vengeance. A few people gasped, some stared, but she over looked them all. Her eyes fell on Andrew and her lips curved in their magenta smirk as bright as the shining ring on her finger.

Lorcan nearly screamed in victory as he tackled her to the ground and started to kiss her. "Yes thank you Lianna, oh thank you." He mumbled as he kissed her over and over. The two ended up passing Aurora and slipping into the shadows to continue their kisses in private. Little did they know the dark fae were watching them from above. It didn't matter though, they were in their own little bliss for the moment.

"Oh I knew he would but what is he-" she was cut off by the silence in the room. Her eyes darted up and her lips parted. "Is that...." She blinked a few times as she looked over at the figure that nearly looked like Praxis....but it couldn't be! Could it?

Lysander had been half way back to Rose when the silence stopped him slightly. He hesitated then continued to the table without looking behind. When he got to rose he finally turned and fell into the chair beside his love. "It can't be..." Praxis was alive?!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Andrew smirked a dark, sexy smirk as he moved to his bride. He was seconds away from stealing her away fro a romp just by the looks of her dress ad everyone's silence made his smirk simply widen. To everyone's slight surprise, and many angry glares from men and women, Andrew was in front of her in a slick flash, his arm around her wait and his lips pressed firmly on hers. She was his and he hers. That was the number one thing Andrew wanted the world to know. During their kiss he felt her left lift against him a little and he smirked, letting his hand travel to her backside where he squeezed her to him. "I love you," he whispered a little gruffly in her ear. "But this dress isn't fair," he whined in her ear, still in that gruff tone of his. He then turned with her, walking side by side with her to the table where everyone sat. "Say hello to my fiance, ladies and gents," Andrew told everyone with a bit more emotion that normal. He smirked at Lysander, understanding and accepting their connection a bit more now. "Well, are you all going to sit there gawking at my bride to be or are you going to focus on your own dates and have a ball?" He knew he'd made a pun, but Andrew was instantly put in a better mood when he saw her... and that dress.

Rose smiled at Praxis, she'd grown to like the odd girl before she had left. "Welcome back," she said gently, still a little surprised. She blushed a little, now feeling out shined as far as dresses went. She supposed it was alright though, a part of her just hoped that wasn't what Lysander was staring at...

Lianna slipped away with him, giggling and clinging to him as if never going to part. She knew they had a limited time to be working with and she was fully ready to promise herself to him. She hadn't noticed Praxis' return for her eyes were closed and her lips were moving rapidly against a certain love of hers.

Allison slid into the ball unnoticed, at least she thought so, as everyone's attention was on Praxis. She didn't know the girl at all and so she didn't understand the fuss as well. She moved to stand along the wall, watching the others dance with a slightly sad smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Praxis loved that look on Andrew's face and it made her know she was going to be in for it when they got home. Which is why she was glad the house elves were going to have a hot bath ready for them. In their kiss she wanted to put enfencise for any of the straying eyes of females in the room that this vampire was hers and hers alone. She lifted her leg just slightly to curve around his and pressed her body to his as if this was their home and not the ball. A few of the zippers slowly clicked open and she smirked a bit as she felt his fingers fumbling across them. When the kiss was over she closed her eyes to listen to his voice. "I love you too." She said in her own dark and sensual voice that would have lured Andrew away from that ball in seconds if she wanted to. Moving one of her hands to press against his neck and pull herself up against him a bit better again, Praxis whispered with that voice in his ear, letting her warm breath tickle against him. "Oh I know. That's why I'm wearing it." She smirked and turned with him slightly, waking in a way that told the world she was back and she was ready to crush anyone under her heal, which was oddly curved and had a spiked tip. When they got to the table she smirked at everyone, her eyes dark and inviting--against her will-- to the males. This was the first time she really was going to learn what her abilities could do because already a group of males were circling far enough away that Andrew couldn't get them but they were all staring again. She didn't even notice them as she waved slightly. "Hello." She could see her voice seal the deal as a few of the weaker willed boys jumped slightly. Smirking again, she leaned against Andrew and eyed everyone like they were prey for her to crush but she'd behave. For now.

Iris was gawking for a moment, long enough not to notice Scorpius' reaction to Praxis' ability, before swallowing hard. "Blimey Praxis...you gave us a-" Her eyes focused on that ring. "Bloody! That's..." she started calculating how much that ring was worth in her head before she noticed the look on Andrew's face. "Thats a beautiful ring, where have you been! And oh my fiancée? Whens the wedding?!" And thus began Praxis getting attacked by the girls.

Dominique was up silently and at Praxis' side. She took her left hand, jumping slightly at the heat before using the sleeve of her coat to touch Praxis' skin, and started examining that ring. "Iris is right, thats a beauty." She had gotten Andrew's message as well. "Come on and sit over here with us, we all want to know what's been going on. "She pulled Praxis over to the table and had her sit beside Dominique and next to an empty chair for Andrew. Beside that chair was Lysander but Dominique didn't think anything of it.

Lorcan finally pulled away. "Lets go for a carriage ride and get away from everyone, how bout it?" When she agreed he smiled and pulled her toward the door only to stop a few feet from the table. "No way....Praxis?" Lorcan ran over to hug the girl but was stopped by Andrew. He gave the vampire a dark glare until he heard Iris's proclaim of fiancée. "Blimey, your engaged? Why have you been hiding her form us mate?!" He pat Andrew's back in a brotherly way and laughed as his arm slipped around Lianna again.

Lysander was in shock. Praxis was alive, how the bloody was this happening. Then he decided he didn't care. "Congrats!" He said as he started up a cheer with his goblet raised. "Welcome back Praxis, and to the best for the two!" His voice was nearly hallow but it had some sound to it as he cheered for them. Then he turned to Rose and forgot the others. "Don't think I forgot about you." He said in that dark tone. He leaned forward and kissed her, not caring about the public people around. "Come on...I don't want to hang around this commotion...unless you'd rather talk with Praxis about her engagement first..." He whispered, letting her chose but trying to lure her away at the same time.

Micajah walked in with his normal clothing on, being fancy enough all the time for the ball, and had a flower in his hand. He was prepared to give it to the first female he laid eyes on to claim and went toward her to do just that. Until he saw the man that was by her side. "Undrew?" He said in a dark purr of a way that made Micajah who he was. Even when talking to his old friend if females were around he was ready to drag them away in to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Allison was still against the wall, swaying a little with the music as she watched others dancing and having fun. She didn't even really notice the group.

scorpius' attention had been drawn to her and his mouth fell agape again but this time slightly. As soon as Iris spoke however he shook it loose and decided he'd just focus on his date, as Andrew had said.

Lianna a green quickly to go on a carriage ride, but she stopped and let him lead her back to the table. Sure his hand was not on her but she was perfectly alright with his running to hug praxis. However her expression turned to that of friendly delight at the sight of the ring. "Oh it's lovely... beautiful Praxis," she said to them both. Finally Lianna and Lorcan left to go on their carriage ride, but she said goodbye to everyone and congratulated Andrew and Praxis more than once.

Rose blushed a little when he turned to her again and even more at his kiss, but her lips moved against Lysander's just slightly. "Alright, let's go," she told him. She was always eager to run away with him, it never mattered where to. He could take her to a a bloody graveyard and Rose would still love it. "Where are we going?" she asked, a small giggle emanating as they left the ballroom.

Andrew growled at the oncomer, smelling him before he approached. He knew that smell... He turned at the sound of the voice and his face dropped into a surprised stare. He gawked at his long time friend before Andrew Higgins stood and hugged someone for the first time in public view. Ever. "Cage!" he exclaimed, pulling his fellow vampire into a hug. "...Firstly, welcome to Hogwarts, you never told me you were coming." he started, however he did not give him a chance to speak just yet. "Secondly, this is Praxis... my fiance. My bride to be and I'll not be sharing her... Find another, brother," he told his friend, a warning smirk playing on his lips. Yes, Andrew would even fight a man he called brother to keep Praxis, no problem. He also spoke low, to keep the words between them for it was nobody's business that Micajah picked them off like tasty treats in a bakery.

Eric Healy slipped into the Ballroom, his velvety black suit fitting him nicely. He searched the room and his eyes fell on her. Dominique Weasley looked absolutely beautiful, even from a distance, and he went to her as soon as he saw her. Stepping up behind the standing Veela, Eric spoke gently. "You look wonderful," he said, waiting to see if she had a reaction to his return from his trip. He hadn't told her when he'd be returning but he sent her letters often, the only thing that seemed to keep the young artist sane while he was gone... and yet she had no idea...

"Care to dance" Came Viktors soft voice from the shadows. He stepped out, his hand held out to Desdemona as a small smile played on his lips. At her surprised look he smiled a little wider. "I couldn't let you spend the ball all alone now could i? I beautiful woman such as yourself should always have a date..." he told her matter-of-factly as he pulled her swiftly to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Iris and Dominique spoke about the ring to each other and to the captured Praxis. They were about to dive into talks about the wedding when she noticed the man behind her best friend. Smirking slightly to herself, Iris turned to Scorpius and smiled. "So, did you enjoy your holiday here with us or would you have rather gone off to wherever your trip was this year? Be honest." She gave him that look, the one that would have gotten him attacking her if her glasses were on. The look didn't change much other than instead of an innocent school girl she looked like an innocent angelic creature of some kind.

Lorcan said by to everyone, moved in to give Praxis a hug while Andrew seemed to be busy. He even gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome back Praxis, I missed you little sister." He had always called her little sister even though she was older. It was just the way they had been when they were younger. Now that she was back he was going to annoy the hell out of her once again. Until then, however, he ran off with Lianna and eventually picked her up, not in the mood to wait a moment longer to be free with her.

Lysander chuckled as they slipped away. "we're going to the Enchanted Tree so I can give you your real gift." He said in that same dark, mysterious tone. He kissed her again as they got to the door and then he rushed out with her. Before they left the castle he draped his coat over her shoulders to keep her warm and held her close as they walked across the snow covered grounds.

Desdemona was slightly surprised as she turned to him. "Viktor..." she whispered slightly, listening to his words before a smile crossed her lips. She was surprised he was there but she was also surprised he didn't comment her change in appearance. Then again he wouldn't tell her everything he knew about her so maybe he had learned a bit more that it didn't surprise him now. Or he just thought she was like most girls and always changed her style. She didn't even care. "I'd love to dance." She said as they walked to the dance floor. Aero flew between them and landed on Viktor's shoulder as they slowly joined the other dancers on the floor. Once again they moved in perfect elegance across the polished floor.

Dominique was surprised by the voice behind her. She turned slowly to look up at the one male that didn't find some way to piss her off. Well he hadn't until he left for that damned trip. She frowned, slapped her hand across his chest, and then hugged him not caring what the others thought. If the hug was one for more than a long absent friend she didn't mean it, at least not on her end, but on his she didn't know. The two had gotten close before he left and since then they were constantly sending each other letters. "Why didn't you tell me you were returning?" She said, ignoring his kind comment.

Micajah hugged Andrew in return and clapped his brother's hand. "Uh, thank you vor the velcome! I ave been looking vor you since arriving! But you levt bevore I appeared!" He explained in that thick accent of his. A few of the female's near by swooned slightly but he payed them no mind for the moment. At word of Andrew's engagement and the introduction of his future bride Micajah ignored the rest of his brother's words and turned to the zippered beauty. He took her hands and kissed them both. "Very pleasured to meet my vuture sister! Velcome to the family my flower!" He said and with that he snapped his fingers and a bouquet of Delilahs appeared and he offered them to her. Before she could grab them, however, he poked a few of the stems through her hair and let them colour the darker shade locks. Taking her hands again and holding them tightly, he grinned at her and showed those long sharp fangs. "Ven is the vedding? I must know so I may come, yes?" He said before kissing her hands again, lingering on her left in a show of respect, before turning her hands and kissing her wrists, directly over the vein where his fangs could have fit perfectly.

Praxis wasn't surprised by the hug that came between the two men, unlike some of the on lookers, simply because Andrew had told her about Micajah before. But she wasn't prepared for his....touchiness. When he grabbed her hands she looked at him with an odd glance but those abilities of hers were working that night and that odd glance gave him some sort of okay because not only did he take her hands again, he kissed her wrists which made her freeze. She looked at Andrew, wondering what she was suppose to do at the moment. She didn't want to be rude to someone close enough that Andrew called brother, but she wasn't okay with the way the man was touching her. She was Andrew's to touch not his. The flowers surprised her, however and it surprised her more when he put them in the bun of her messy curled hair.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Andrew's hand came over Micajah's and he gently moved them away. "Please, brother. Not her," he said quietly. It was more of a warning, Andrew knew he'd win a fight against Micajah, but he did not want things to come to that. He could smell Praxis' uncomfortableness and it bled in with his own. He kept his hand on Praxis, moving from her wrist up her arm gently and slipping around her shoulders as he held her to him. "There are plenty of women here," he told his friend. "And the wedding this summer. So save one. I want you to have a date to focus on," he told him with a playful grin. He knew how Micajah operated, Andrew used to be the same way only... Andrew left it at kissing. He was quite sure Micajah had taken much more than blood and a few kisses away from many a feed.

Rose giggled and let him lead her. She was his and he could take her anywhere he wanted... However, in her mind, Lysander would hopefully be hers after the ball. She accepted his coat with a grateful smile and went with him to the tree.

"The family ended up going to Alaska," he told her with a chuckle. "And I'm very glad I'm here instead," he told her, leaning in and rubbing his nose against hers in an eskimo kiss. He then noticed the approaching Micajah and his arm went around Iris protectively. He wasn't going to have him stealing away his Veela. No sir.

Eric hugged her back as well, a hug meant for a friend one treasured. "I thought the surprise would be worth it... was it?" he asked her with a graceful smile. He then offered her his hand. The last time they'd only danced on the castle wall, away from all eyes. This time he was ready to show her he had been practicing. "Would you like to dance? I've gotten much better," he told her with that same graceful smile and gentle tone.

Viktor twirled her lightly. "I love what you've done with your hair.. though I miss the rainbow," he told her honestly as he dipped her and brought her back to him in their dance. "And I love the dress as well," he said, letting his eyes looks her down. He knew who she was by now and that was the very reason he'd ended his own job... both of them. Well, one of them. He was currently searching for a new Order Leader and even as he was here he was on the prowl. However he could not tell her that... he could not tell her he'd fallen in love with the Dark Lord Herself...

Victoire finally entered the ball, her long white dress matching her skiin well. She slowly walked to the table where her family and friends were sat. "Evening," she said to all. Her eyes fell on Praxis and she smiled a little. "Welcome back," she said lightly, a little confused at all that was happening. Her pendant stood out amongst her clothes tonight but she was unsure if anyone would even notice... and if they did what was she to say...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

DAMN IT HRUKJAN! Ash howled in his head as he fumbled with the bloody tie the wolf had made him wear. This was not his thing, this was not happening. Why the hell did he let the wolf do this to him? Oh yeah, because he had no balls against her. Pulling the tie off and tossing it aside, he ripped open the top of his gray shirt and rolled his shoulders, relaxing under the black jacket. It wasn't a normal suit, it had a lot of cuts and odd symbols in it, so it was more his style but it was not his style to be wearing it at all. At. All. He walked in, grumbling past Andrew and not in the mood to listen to the man's rags, and straight over to Victoire. She had seen him and stood by now so it was easy for him to slip in behind her and grip her arm securely. His dark growl rang in her ear like a poisonous dagger draping across her heart. "If you and Hrukjan are in cahoots with this I'll make you pay later." He didn't even notice the dress until he saw someone else come over to talk to her or get him to back off. A dark, loud growl escaped him and the boy hesitated before running off scared. He ignored the eyes on him as he let go of Victoire and slipped into the shadows of the overhead balcony, away from the prying eyes.

Desdemona spun and chuckled as she returned to him and tilted back gracefully, her dress clinging to her curves perfectly as he looked her over. "Maybe I'll go back to the rainbow next time you visit then." She smiled slightly, her eyes swimming with colors like before but holding that blue more now. "I've missed you, wont you come back to Hogwarts?" She asked for what seemed like the hundredth time. Their dance continued and as it did so a few students had gathered around to say hello and cheer them on. Their dance wasn't nearly as distant as before, though they weren't as close as Scorpius and Iris had been that past Halloween.

"Oh I suppose, but still!" She hit his chest again, a bit lighter this time in a playful way. When her sister appeared she introduced the two but as soon as Ash appeared her mood changed. She was about to go off on the new werewolf for touching Victorie like that, the damn flea backed pickle brained mangy maggot eaten mutt! But Eric was pulling her away to dance as the spoke. Narrowing her eyes, she slipped off her jacket and slid onto the dance floor with him. Once away from the table she forced her mood back. "Alright, show me how you've improved!"

Iris laughed slightly, her nose scrunching up as they echanged the odd little nose kiss. She didn't even notice Micajah as she leaned forward and gently brushed her lips against his. "Thank you for staying with me...erm...us this holiday." She wasn't sure fully why he had stayed but she was just happy he had. It wasn't until his arm tightened more so around her that she noticed Micajah.

Praxis couldn't help her eyes closing as his cold hand trailed up her burning skin. She had nothing above her breasts beside the slight chain of the necklace he had given her at the Halloween Ball so his cold arm felt perfect against her. It was as if the ice of Micajah had no effect but then again nothing affected her like Andrew did. She eventually opened her eyes again, which had a dangerous tinge to them as she leaned into Andrew and started looking around at the lingering boys. A few of them were drawn closer by her glance but she didn't notice it was her doing.

Micajah caught one of the men by the throat as he got closer. Only his arm moved and his nails seeped into the man's jugular. He smirked, said a spell under his breath, and turned the man into a bug. squashing him, he licked the blood from his fingers and wiped off the bug corpse from his boot. Micajah was Desdemona's experiment with no wand magic and he was brilliant at it. If she could train her followers to do this she'd be nearly unstoppable because they wouldn't even have to talk for some spells. "She 'as a very special power, dis one my brother...I see vhy you are protective. I shall leave her be but! Not until I steal her vrom you for a dance. I must get to know my sister yes? I promise nothing but pervection shall be returned to you in good time!" He held out his hand and gave Andrew and Praxis pleading eyes.

Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:35 pm

"Not if she's uncomfortable with it," Andrew told his best friend. Brother or not, Andrew was not about to put her through another uncomfortable or unhappy moment as long as he lived, not on purpose anyway. However, he gave the mane warning anyway, just in case she said she would. "But I promise you, Cage, I won't take it lightly if you try anything with her." He knew it would be obvious to Micajah that he wouldn't share and he'd become more of a jealous man than he used to be. He looekd to Praxis, letting her make the choice herself. She was still her own woman and Andrew knew she liked to be in charge of herself. So he let her, though he secretly hoped she'd turn the man's dance away...

Viktor gave her a sad smile. "I can't," he told her, as he had so many times before. However, this time his sentence ended with something he hadn't said yet. "At least not yet... give me time and I may be back," he said, spinning her out the full length of his arm before gracefully pulling her back to him. "If I come back, you'll be the first to know," he promised her, moving them across the floor as he nodded a hello to a few of his students.

He tugged her to the floor and spun her perfectly in a circle before hatking her hand and wrapping an arm delicately around her waist. "I've been practicing," he told her wit ha friendly smile. "I didn't want to step on your toes when I cam back," he said wit ha soft chuckle, tipping his head quickly to move his hair out of his eyes as he pulled her around. "I've also decided to teach you a jig," he said brightly, his smile widening. "If you still want to learn that it is."

Scorpius kissed her as well, but his eyes traveled again to Micajah. He gave the boy a sneer though he knew he hadn't seen, he was too busy focusing on Praxis. Good, Scorpius thought. That meant Iris was safe... for now. However his jaw dropepd when Ash walked in and approached Victoire like that. He didn't know they knew each other... in fact he was sure they didn't.

Victoire's eyes widened, but it was surprise. She did not cower at his grab or his words or his glance, and when he growled at the other boy her eyes remained on him. "I didn't even know you were coming," she managed to mumble to him before he slipped away. Eyes were on her now, those at the table, and Victoire stood there for a moment. Her sister, Dominique and Cousin Fred were the ones she was truly worried about finding out about this whole thing and she silently thanked Eric for dragging her away. Then, after glancing around the room she sighed, thankful she hadn't seen Fred or Albus yet. And Rose was nowhere to be found. All of those she found close, except for Iris, were off elswhere and she wasn't sure whether Iris would know about Ash or not...

Allison watched the table with small amusement. She hadn't ever had a date for these things and had always taken to the shadows to watch. Her blonde hair, puleld in tight curls, draped over her shoulders, but left her back open as the fabric of her dress criss crossed not once, but twice. It left open space on her back that made it all the way down to the tip of the small of her back, just barely hiding her bottom.

[color
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Praxis looked Micajah over before she closed her eyes and shook her head. "No thank you. I don't like other people touching me beside Andrew." She said in that voice that even made Micajah hitch a second on it. It was the truth though and she didn't care who heard her or who knew it. No one was to touch her but Andrew as far as she was concerned. "If your looking for a snack you might try the girl hiding in the corner, she's in a dark enough area no one will notice." And far enough from Praxis that she didn't have to be touched by the ....touchy vampire.

Micajah chuckled. "I ave over stayed my velcome vith my sister but! I shall return to you." He glanced where she spoke and saw Allison. A smirk crossed his face. "Perhaps you are right. I shall see you both again, and you are to tell me when deh vedding is as soon as a date is pick." He was about to run off, not wanting to be lured by his brother's soon to be bride's ability that she didn't seem to be controling, but stopped when he was near Andrew's ear. Not knowing that Praxis could hear him very clearly, he whispered to his brother as he pat Andrew's shoulder. "Dis ends our hunt I guess, eh brother? But I vonder why she does not ave deh markings, yes?" He smiled, those fangs gleaming openly, and slipped away after Andrew answer. Walking over with a powerful stride stright to Allison, he offered her a hand. "Ello madam, may I take your to a dance? One so pure vith beauty must not be left alone in deh darkness."

Iris glanced at Ash before he slipped into the shadows and leaned over to Victoire. "That werewolf, he's a gryffindor isn't he? Ash Hallows, sixth year?" She had studied all the dark creatures that were students here nearly as much as she studied the dark lord. "Are you okay with this? Come on sister, tell me what's going on." Iris called all the Weasley girls sister now whenever they needed to talk seriously. She stayed close enough that Scorpius could keep her in his grasp but she leaned so he didn't hear her reply.

Dominique chuckled as she took the skirt of her dress and rose it slightly to add to the majestic movement of their dance. She hated being in the balls where everyone could see her but when she had to be in public she could put on a show. That wasn't important to her at the moment though. Instead she was simply having fun dancing with her friend. "You've gotten much better!" She was surprised he had exceeded in such a short time. Short for a dance at least. "Who taught you?" She glanced up at him, her shining eyes of green, blue and gold bright against the candle light. "I'd still love to learn, of course!" She finally said as her eyes closed in her true smile.

She smiled again, a Desdemona smile, not a Dezzi one. Her smile was dark and the kind of sinful that pulled people in. It was the smile that had gotten her many a man in a pub to follow her into an alley and then later be found dead as a pile of bones and mush. She wasn't trying to do that to Viktor, no, but she couldn't hide that alluring smile. "I had best be!" She teased once she was back against him. The students that they passed also greeted her kindly, some knowing who she was others not having a clue. She had slipped into Hogwarts and the leader of the Order knew that. Yet he didn't stop her. Oh yes she knew a lot about Viktor, some gathered on her own and other snibbits gathered by her followers. She knew who he was the day after they met, and yet she didn't kill him. Why? Because she wanted to use him back then. But now she could have sworn he knew who she was, so why didn't he stop her?

Ash just hung to the shadows and watched Victoire. Whenever a man would go near her he'd grab him and do goodness knows what in that darkness. The only thing that one who was watching would know is that none of those men left that darkness. Not one.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Andrew figured she could hear, but acted as if she couldn't. And he whispered to his brother as he had been whispered to. An outsider may even think Andrew and Micajah had a thing the way they got so close to one another. "Yes, this means no more hunting for me..." he'd said to Cage's firs comment. And to the second, "We all have our secrets, mate," he told his brother. Perhaps they were not flesh brothers, but through other women they had become a sick rendition of blood brothers, sharing many a female in the past. He grinned at his friend, shaking his head a little as we went to do what he did best, lure an unexpected girl to his midst, take what he wanted, keep her as long as he was satisfied with her, then dropping her off somewhere when he was finished with her. Oh yes, Andrew and Micajah had worked many a room with their dark alluring talents, having a feast at a time with the abilities they possessed. Together they were best, but separated he knew Micajah could still gather any woman. Well, almost any woman and Andrew thought of this as he smirked down at his loved one. "Truthfully I'm glad you didn't dance with him," he said with a sigh of relief as he sat down beside her.

Victoire gave Iris a nod and sighed. "Yes, yes, yes, yes... and yes." she told her, and all of them if they were listening. She answered every single yes or no quesiton Iris had just asked and stood contemplating what she would say to answer the next. "Nothing's going on," she said simply before she moved over to the buffet snack table. She poured herself a drink and as she did so a man approached her."Hello, was all he said to her. However she knew he wanted much more than a hello, his look told her that. She sneered at him, something Victoire hadn't done much before, and he walked away from her. However, Victoire noticed he'd passed by the shadows and disappeared. She turned her attention to her drink... What was happening, she wondered. She blinked a few times and looked around but she did not see the boy that had spoken to her. Good riddance she thought to herself, taking another sip of pumpkin juice. she eyes the dance floor, still standing by herself except for the occasionally approaching boy. However, some of them never made it to her and she knew why. She said nothing and as bad as it was she had no problem with it. He had warned her of the bed she was laying in and she lay there anyway.

Eric blushed the slightest shade of pink, in the darkness he hoped it wasn't obvious. "My mother taught me to dance," he told her quietly. It was not a lie, his mother had taken him aside a lot on their trip and had taught him what he needed to know about dance. "Oh, I also have something for you, but it can wait," he told her, wanting to finish dancing with her before he gave her her gift.

Viktore held her a little closer, closer than he had yet, and dipped her low, a tease to the world as he brought her back up, her nose now inches from his. He gave her a soft smile and bowed low, the dance having ended with the song. "Would you like to eat?" he asked her, gesturing to the high table.

Scorpius watched his girlfriend, but let his eyes roma the room too. It was quite a lovely settup and he wondered how many of them it had taken to set things up this way. he decided he didn't care and puleld Iris up as Victoire walked away. "Are you ready to dance, my dear?" he asked her, his hand under hers.

Allison's hand went to her lips as the other was taken by him. She let herself be led away, a little shocked at the attention. She blushed slightly, her eyes casting down for a moment as she set her arm on him prefectly. "Th-thank you," she said wit ha slight smile, her bright eyes shining in the dark as her blue silky dress flowed around them. Her bare back, minus the crossing of fabric, was open to the air, and his hand which lay rest there as she moved fluidly with him, unsure of just what had happenned.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Desdemona chuckled as she was dipped and grew silent as she was brought back to him. Was it just her or was this dance getting closer and close which each passing--nope the dance was done and now whatever was staring was over. she believed at least. Aero was still on his shoulder when she agreed. "Surely." She said as they walked to the table. Her eyes shifted from him to the room and back every now and then.

Iris grinned and nodding, rising with him from the table. "I thought you'd never ask." She teased as she let let him lead her to the dance floor just as the next song began. As soon as they were on the dance floor the two were already in perfect position to begin and they spun around that dance floor like it was made for them.

As the song ended they stayed there standing in silence for a moment before Dominique smiled a bit. "Really? I can wait if you'd like to keep dancing." She really didn't mind spending this time spinning around with him. He was fun to be around and even if she was still mad at him for going off nearly two months she was glad he was back so she could have someone to talk to again.

Ash eventually stepped from the shadow, brushing blood from his hands, before he walked over to her. "Do you enjoy me killing these idiots?" He said in a dark whisper that rang in her ears as he spoke. "Well, do you? Because you seem ready to stand there all night luring them!" He turned her to him and looked her over but didn't seem to notice the dress or anything. Still, it was a glance. He looked at her then the room around and back. "Why do you come to these things..." He didn't mind her around her friends, he could deal, but these idiots that kept coming around...he reached out ready to rip one apart again but stopped himself since he was in open view.

Praxis sat beside him again, a few clicks of those zippers opening slightly. "I meant what I said, I don't like anyone but you touching me." She got up and slipped onto his lap, crossing her legs as she did so. Her eyes kept roaming around, ready to spot any girl who even tried to give her soon to be groom a second glance. Oh no, that wasn't allowed. He was hers and she was ready to kill to keep that right. As her legs moved to curl to the side slightly, not wanting to leave room for some distant onlooker to peek up her dress, she rubbed against his body slightly. If she meant to do that or not she knew he wouldn't care so she didn't even try to mutter a sorry. Her lips moved to his skin but not his lips. No she was letting her burning flesh linger over his icest of skin for now. Dancing wasn't something either of them were fans of so it wasn't like they were going to jump up and start spinning around the dance floor. And fore the most part no one else was left at the table.

His hand gripped her waist as the other took that pale flesh and tangled her fingers with his. He smiled at her, the tips of his fangs showing for a minute. That was one thing he didn't do, he didn't hide what he was. That normally just lured the girls in faster. "Ov course my lovely. Please tell me your name! I am Micajah Levis. And you, my dearest ov beauties?" He smiled and spun her as he spoke, those eyes of his shining red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballroom [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom [New Era]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next