Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 2 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBallroom [New Era] - Page 2 Voting_barBallroom [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ballroom [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Desdemona chuckled as she was dipped and grew silent as she was brought back to him. Was it just her or was this dance getting closer and close which each passing--nope the dance was done and now whatever was staring was over. she believed at least. Aero was still on his shoulder when she agreed. "Surely." She said as they walked to the table. Her eyes shifted from him to the room and back every now and then.

Iris grinned and nodding, rising with him from the table. "I thought you'd never ask." She teased as she let let him lead her to the dance floor just as the next song began. As soon as they were on the dance floor the two were already in perfect position to begin and they spun around that dance floor like it was made for them.

As the song ended they stayed there standing in silence for a moment before Dominique smiled a bit. "Really? I can wait if you'd like to keep dancing." She really didn't mind spending this time spinning around with him. He was fun to be around and even if she was still mad at him for going off nearly two months she was glad he was back so she could have someone to talk to again.

Ash eventually stepped from the shadow, brushing blood from his hands, before he walked over to her. "Do you enjoy me killing these idiots?" He said in a dark whisper that rang in her ears as he spoke. "Well, do you? Because you seem ready to stand there all night luring them!" He turned her to him and looked her over but didn't seem to notice the dress or anything. Still, it was a glance. He looked at her then the room around and back. "Why do you come to these things..." He didn't mind her around her friends, he could deal, but these idiots that kept coming around...he reached out ready to rip one apart again but stopped himself since he was in open view.

Praxis sat beside him again, a few clicks of those zippers opening slightly. "I meant what I said, I don't like anyone but you touching me." She got up and slipped onto his lap, crossing her legs as she did so. Her eyes kept roaming around, ready to spot any girl who even tried to give her soon to be groom a second glance. Oh no, that wasn't allowed. He was hers and she was ready to kill to keep that right. As her legs moved to curl to the side slightly, not wanting to leave room for some distant onlooker to peek up her dress, she rubbed against his body slightly. If she meant to do that or not she knew he wouldn't care so she didn't even try to mutter a sorry. Her lips moved to his skin but not his lips. No she was letting her burning flesh linger over his icest of skin for now. Dancing wasn't something either of them were fans of so it wasn't like they were going to jump up and start spinning around the dance floor. And fore the most part no one else was left at the table.

His hand gripped her waist as the other took that pale flesh and tangled her fingers with his. He smiled at her, the tips of his fangs showing for a minute. That was one thing he didn't do, he didn't hide what he was. That normally just lured the girls in faster. "Ov course my lovely. Please tell me your name! I am Micajah Levis. And you, my dearest ov beauties?" He smiled and spun her as he spoke, those eyes of his shining red.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 am

"Allison," she said as he spun her. When it was complete and they were moving once again she repeated. "Allison Michaels, it's a pleasure, Micajah." she said with a gentle smile. It was true, she found him alluring, but allison wasn't one to just give herself away as easily as one hoped. Her eyes, a bright blue for now to contrast her dress, lightened just a little. Whether he'd notice she did not seem to care as they danced.

Victoire didn't pay him mind when he first asked. However when he asked again she was about to answer. Then he spun her and she stayed silent for a moment. Finally she said something. "... It's not like I'm trying," she said to him, her gaze sincere. She was about to argue him if he tried but her brows furrowed, a little confused at his hange of subject. She looked around before her eyes went to the floor as if in a moment of realization. "You know... I find myself asking the same question..." she mumbled, more to herself than him though she knew he heard. Her eyes caught sight of his hands as they twitched with a want to reach out to he boy that had come a little closer. She smirked to herself, but kept her head bent down so the boy approaching would not see. So he would kill just to keep her for himself now? She wasn't quite sure how she felt about that but she knew she must accept it. She had no choice now. She looked around the room before her eyes fell on him again. "Where would you like me to go then?" she asked him, as if challenging him a little. She would go back to her friends if that made him happier, and she would go with him somewhere but Victoire would not go somewhere to be completely alone.

Andrew smirked at the woman now in his lap. "You are an overly mean tease, you know that...." he said to her, leaning so he could kiss her still. "Trust me... the dress is enough," he said to her, practically groaning in the frustration she made him feel just by wearing it. "I can't wait to take that off you," he said darkly, his hands moving to slide open the rest of the zippers as he leaned up to capture her lips again. He wanted every man in the whole world to be jealous of what he had, and he wanted them all to know they'd never have it. He kissed her roughly this time, nipping her lip as he pulled away. If she was going to tease him he was going to return the favor.

Scorpius danced as he had before, and elegance only a lord would possess. he twirled her and dipped her and lifted and spun her, though he kept them out of the lime light, wishing to have her for himself for now. He'd let them steal the show later, for now he just wanted to dance with her.

Viktor led her to the table, his free hand traveling up to Aero. "You'll start growing soon," he told the still rather small dragon. "You won't be so small and cute forever," he said with a chuckle as he pet Aero. One they sat he looked out over the students he missed almost as much as he missed her, though he wouldn't tell her that. "Perhaps I'll be able to start again soon," he told her after they sat in silence, just over looking the students for a while. His eyes moved to her. "There are a few things i have to take care of first, however..." he said quietly, giving her a gentle smile.

Eric smiled happily and resumed their dance. "Good, it can wait," he said again, happily dancing with her. "I've missed you, you know," he told her as it were casual to say. "It was rather... crazy where I was... I was glad to have your letters." He spun her and extended her before pulling her back to him as he spoke to her.[/center
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:57 am

Praxis chuckled at his frustration before his dark words silenced her moments before his lips sealed that deal. The rough kiss mingled with his fingers pulling at all the zippers he could get to was enough to make her smirk and push against him again, lingering the kiss with her burning passion until one could have sworn steam was pooling from their lips. When he pulled away she didn't miss a hitch. Her lips moved to that sensitive spot on his neck that drove him made and she started to nip at the skin there. When she was petty sure he got the message, Praxis slowly nipped the skin and pulled away until the soft, icy flesh slipped from her teeth and lips.

"Go wherever you want." He said eventually before he started again for the shadows. He wasn't staying long so if she wanted some other man against her that would have to wait until he left. Already he wanted out of the castle and was probably headed for the forest soon. Not yet though. No for now he was back in the shadows, watching.

"Oh I do hope so." She said as Aero flew over to her and landed on her shoulder. The small dragon started to rub it's head against hers. "Oh don't listen to him puppet! Viktor doesn't know what he's talking about, you'll always be cute." She assured the dragon as she stroked it's small head. The little beast made a triumphant sound before she chuckled and set him on the table. Every now and then her gaze would linger up to Viktor but she was fearful of his power, that odd power that captured-- the odd power that had just captured her sight. Again, like at the Halloween Ball, she was trapped there looking into his eyes as he was to her. If they were getting closer he didn't notice, not at first at least.

As they danced they talked and she laughed now and then but his words stopped her chuckling. "Where were you! Why on earth was it so crazy that simple letters from me were good." She said in the curve that send the hem of her dress twisting around her. She was in much to much a good mood to let anything spoil it for the time being. After all later reality would set in again and all of this would be like a slow paced dream.

Iris didn't mind staying in the shadows for a while, in fact she liked that better. Keeping close to him when possible, even helping in the lifts by jumping off his shoulder, Iris was more than happy to deny space against them again. She was another person all together, not the first Iris he met, nor the one he dated now. No the Iris that came out tonight was another one. The veela one. And that one had little care about her dress on the dance floor because with the fluid movements they were making that high slit was opening and closing regularly.

Micajah smiled, noticing that color change as if he saw it every day. "So, I ave found myselv a morpher? But you are so very pretty! Vhy change your beauty?" He smiled, the fangs showing again, before he began to spin her. Once, twice, three, five times he spun her until she was facing away from him and he had her arms crossed over her chest as they danced. "Thank you vor agreeing to dis, my lovely." He kept calling her that as he spun her again, pull her back, dipped her and then spun her back upright as if he had done the move a million times. Goodness knows he might have.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 am

She sighed and made her way to her friends' table, though only Andrew and Praxis were there now. She decided they were not the best company and, with one last look to the shadows, Victoire left the ballroom. Ash had brought a good point to her attention, why the bloody hell did she go to these things? She supposed it was because of her family, they always had attended balls and things. Though Victoire couldn't find a reason to like them much, other than the free food, drinks, and music. She sighed to herself, and figured she'd go for a carriage ride by herself. She hadn't really wanted to be alone but Victoire figured it'd be better for all the men in the hall if she did it this way. Victoire slid into a carriage and waited a moment for it to begin moving. She figured if he came he came... if not she would simply enjoy the sight of the stars and sit alone.

Andrew paid Victoire and everyone else no mind as he sighed, arched his lower body up into her, and gripped her tightly. She hit that spot and Merlin it sent him into a frenzy in his mind. however he tried to be good, sticking to letting his teeth nip at her bosom before shifting her a little in his lap. "Do you want to stay here?" he asked her. Now that everyone had seen her and gawked over her, the two had been been left to their own, perhaps not forgoten but set aside for now while everyone enjoyed their evenings.

[color=purple"Viktor's gaze caught hers... and he held it. Not that he had a choice, if he tried to pull away he couldn't have. He thought about something and, while his eyes were on hers, his thought were on her lips, luscious and plump. He leaned to her slowly, his gaze holding hers until they were only centimeters away. Then he stopped, if she wanted it she'd come the rest of the way to him. If not, he'd apologize and they'd move on.[/color]

Eric chuckled a little, but brushed it off. "trust me, you don't want to know... it was nothing pleasant." As he said this his eyes glazed over and seemed to sadden a little. However it slipped away as he quickly forgot his sadness again. "Anyhow, your letters kept me going. Thank you for being my friend," he finally said to her as their dance came to an end. "Are you ready for your gift?" he asked her. Whether or not she as ready he tugged her to he corner of the room, where his messenger bag sat. From it he pulled a canvas she couldn't see. However, when he turned it to face her it was painting done of her, of the very way she looked up on the wall, a delicate detail in her eyes and hair and especially her facial features. "I painted this while I was there," he said softly, handing her the canvas. "It's yours if you like it..."

[color=Allison was utterly shocked at the attention she was receiving. However she chuckled a little at his compliment. "This is not my true form," she told him casually, though she made no attempt to show her true self. "But thank you," she said anyway, for he still complimented her beauty even if it was magical. She tried to ignore his constant term use for her, lovely and beauty... But she couldn't ignore. She could only blush a little and act as if it were normal.... for all she knew it could be, she didn't date much.[/color]

Scorpius pulled her to him, he wasn't letting her go. He could see the Veela showing, and wasn't about to let it drag unwanted company over. He smiled at her though, enticed himself by her. It was not just her Veela charm that did it, but the way she was acting he could not deny it was affecting him as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:59 am

Desdemona didn't know why she did it. Anyone else, any other wizard or creature alike, that even got so close to her would find her response simple; she would have ignored or pushed them away. Not Viktor. No, not this man who held the power of the Order still. Nor the man that she couldn't help but have an insatiable interest in. She leaned forward the few seconds later, closing the very small gap between them and let her lips press against his almost timidly. Almost. She wasn't timid about it, or anything really, but she was careful with the way she let the odd moment continue, not sure if he'd stop it or press the seconds on. What she knew about how Viktor acted was simple, he was very reserved and tended to keep her at an arm's length. But tonight had already pulled them to all sorts of new levels of close. What was stopping the kiss from being the same?

Praxis felt his lower body against her and it made her teasing all the more fluid and sharp. His response to her cruel teasing in the shadowed corner of the Ballroom was made, she couldn't fully hold back the shiver that went through her flesh, her breasts pushing against the zippers as if they wanted to be against him. When he stopped she let out a rigid sigh, cursing him in her mind for those fangs that pulled something dark-darker than normal- out of her very core. "No..." her whisper echoed only loud enough for him to hear. Needing something to preoccupy herself and him-before those fangs went to tease her again- Praxis started to nip along his neck once more. She was careful now though, she kept away from that area but couldn't help getting teasingly close. Kissing up and down the icy flesh with lips that burned with her true form's fire, she nipped his ear. Balls weren't her thing so wherever he was in the mood to disappear off to she was ready to let him lead. Sure she liked having her own say in things but Andrew knew that and he only ever commanded something of her in the form of a pitiful plea--if it came down to that. So letting him leave never really posed any harm to her.

"No, Eric, thank you for being mine." She truly meant that. Without him she feared her school year would consist of nothing but chatter over clothing and gems and that just wasn't what Dominique wanted. Sure she had high taste but in her family, at least with her mother, she had to. Compared to her sister, and even her brother, Dominique was more of the...feisty one. She liked fighting, playing ruff, but she did have that tender side. And Eric understood that side better than some of the others she knew. They both had a passion for art. It wasn't until he handed her the canvass that she remembered the way her hair was the day they met or the fact that this was the moment when she last fully saw the sunset without a tower or something in the way. "It's...wow Eric your wonderful...it's beautiful...much more so than I." she murmured, awestruck. That couldn't possibly be her in the picture...it just didn't look right. The picture showed someone beautiful, someone elegant and majestic. In Dominique's eyes she was none of that.

Ash slipped away, out of the ball, and left the castle. It almost looked like he was following Victoire but he made a sharp turn outside and disappeared somewhere along the grounds, hating the castle and wanting nothing to do with the inhabitance. Hrukjan awaited him not far off but once she saw he left alone, and had ruined his clothing, the wolf whined in protest. He ignored her, hating her for the moment though it wouldn't last. "...I wish your curse had worked on me Hrukjan...sometimes I really do." His voice trailed off as he walked away from her, leaving the shaman wolf, her awe and puzzlement lingering behind him.

Iris looked into his eye and swallowed slightly hard. She pressed her lips forward and moved her hand up from his shoulder to his neck. "Scorpius...." she whispered knowing what she wanted to say off the bat but not sure how to word it. "Thank you and...I love you." She kissed him again before their dance slowly began to continue. Her fears about his father and family were drifting, and quiet far. Sure the fact that death eaters were back and the Dark Lord had risen again was important to her but...she trusted Scorpius. He wasn't going to follow in his forefather's footsteps. At least, she prayed he wouldn't.

"Oh I know, madam Ullison. But you are still very charming in the way you appear, but that is not enough! No no, may I know you beyond appearance" He smiled and took the hand that he was holding to his lips, kissing gently. He pulled her from the floor as the song ended with a soft and echoing beat. Taking her to the window sill and leading her to sit, he stood before her. "So tell me anything ov you! Oh how I must learn ov such tenderness." He looked her over, the soft swells of her cheeks, the curves of her lashes. She was a masterpiece and yet he knew she hid the true art.

Last edited by VictorianValkyrie on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

"I would imagine it does" James laughed he couldn't imagine any of the other slytherins liking it at all. "You suit it, maybe your a gryffindor at heart" He joked. He began to dance with her agin, they had been stationary after their kiss for a while. "I still can't believe you'd be at a school dance with a gryffindor to be honest..... but im glad you are"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:23 pm

She laughed at his Gryffindor comment. "I am no such thing..." she told him with a sly smirk. She was having a lot of fun with him tonight... much more fun than she'd had with Andrew any of the times she tried to stick around him. She was beginning to rethink a few things, one of which was her obsession. Her eyes caught him and her gaze stayed there for a few seconds. She sighed, she had heard he was engaged... Her attention went back to James though, as he spoke again. "Well, I can't believe I'm actually having fun with a Gryffindor at a school dance..." she said with a chuckle, her eyes connecting with this... She forgot all about Andrew for a moment.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 pm

"well maybe thats not the only surprise you'll get tonight" He said giving her a little grin. he was so amazed that he was having such a good time with her. he hadn't expected to have such fun at a school dance with a slytherin.
their eyes locked again and he smiled, he leant in and kissed her cheek softly as they danced.
He whispered gently in her ear, "Im glad i asked you to come tonight"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Andrea's eyes blinked a few times and she had a goofy look of confusion for a moment. She shook it away, literally, and continued on dancing with him. "Me too," she said. And it was all she said for a moment, as tingles had prohibited her from much more speech when he spoke in her ear. Finally, as the song came to an end, their dance slowed and stopped. "I'm thirsty," she told him. As they went to a table, Fiara slithered his way to them, laying his large head in her lap affectionately. She laid her hand on his dome, lifting up a goblet of pumpkin juice James had just poured her with the other. "Thank you... for all this," she said to him, sipping the juice. She took in the rest of the hall and for now her attention was all his. "So tell me something interesting about yourself, James." When she spoke, his name seemed to come out in almost a purr as she smiled gently at him. "And I'll tell you something about me." she finished her deal, her eyes gleaming playfully.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:01 pm

james smiled she looked speechless,
he walked over to a table with her. "Pumpkin juice?" he asked as he poured her a glass, almost everyone at hogwarts drank the stuff anyway.
"he's smart" he said looking at the snake. "where's he been while we've been dancing?" he asked
he smiled as she asked him about himself.
"Hmm intersting things about me?" he sighed thinking for a second. "my brothers full of interesting but im just boring"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Andrea frowned. "There must be something," she said with a teasing grin. Her attention went down though and she smiled at her pet. "Yes, he's quite intelligent." she said with a smirk. "Well... I'll go then. I'm a Parsletongue," she said flat out. It wasn't something she tried to hide, though he may have been the first she'd ever told. She didn't look at him for a moment though, and as she spoke those words her eyes were on her goblet. "If you don't want to speak to me due to that piece of information I completely understand," she said after a moment, her eyes moving to his now. A piercing gaze this time, one that could draw someone in or push them away, depending on the type of person they are.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Scorpius danced with her a bit more, his mind stuck in his thoughts however. He still moved fluidly, his plaguing thoughts not evident on the dance floor. However they were evident in his eyes. Finally he spun them from the floor a little, keeping their dance but being absolutely sure they were not a center of attention at all. "Iris..." he finally said when he'd seen eyes weren't on him. "I'm sorry I didn't get you a ring or anything like that. I've noticed it seems to be in fashion lately, but I'm not ready for something like that." He kept right on dancing with her, not allowing it to end. He didn't want her to get upset at all and try to walk away before he finished speaking. "I do love you, I meant that... and I'll meant it every time I say it, such a thing should not be tossed around. And when I am ready for a thing like that, you'll be the first to know." He meant what he said. Even if they were not together when Scorpius was ready to marry, he would send her word anyway. Promises were everything to Scorpius and he would not let his word be broken for anything. The look he gave her just before he gently kissed her as they spun should have been enough to tell her so.

Allison was dumbfounded by this man. This strange man that had stolen her away from the wall she stood against... the man that had been dancing with her was now asking her questions. She didn't know whether to raise a brow, just be honest, or to lie... She decided on a different choice altogether. She blushed under his compliments, a shy smile gripping at her cheeks each time. "My real eye color is amber." she told him, unsure of what to say. As she spoke her eyes seemed to quickly slide into a soft amber color before they bled back into that light blue she had for now. He seemed to be standing there waiting for more so she thought for a moment. "Um, I'm sorry, I'm not very good at just picking things to talk about..." She chuckled a little, a nervous sort of giggle. "What do you want to know?" she asked him. And she deeply hoped he would not say everything... for she could not give him that.

Viktor held her kiss and moved a little closer to her, his head never moving an inch. His hand came to her face, just one, as her caressed just behind her eye with his nimble thumb. His lips moved against hers as his other arm came around her waist, holding her to it. Finally he parted their lips and let his hands slip away, his fingertips trailing under her chin gently as he did. "Perhaps you would want to come see my home in these next few weeks some time..." he proposed, leaning back into his seat slowly as his eyes trailed over the students once again. However this time they came back to her quickly and he smiled gently at her. "All of my company's no longer there," he told her.

Eric scoffed at her and came to her side to look at the painting with her. "If there's one thing I pride myself on, Miss Weasley, it's my attention to detail... and it looks pretty perfectly on to me," he said with a friendly smile. His hand went to her upper arm but he didn't hold it or squeeze it or anything like that. No, he knew she wasn't one to enjoy being touched, but this was a friendly gesture to him, one to establish real contact wit ha person while he spoke to her. "Give yourself more credit, Dominique Weasley. You truly are a beautiful woman, and it's not the Veela in you." He let his hand drop, slipping off her elbow as it did. He gave her a gentle smile and held his hand out for the painting again. "Come now, you can't dance with me holding that thing all night, can you?" He was aware she didn't like awkward moments and he wasn't about to let her endure one. He took the painting and set it carefully into the bag before he sent the bag to his room. "I'll get it for you before we turn in tonight," he said, pulling her back to the dance floor. His steps were not perfect and he still stumbled here and there but he had become much better.

Andrew pulled her against him a little rougher with each passing minute as she teased him. He gripped her tightly, and looked around with only his eyes. After a long sigh he pushed her from his lap, though gently, and yanked her from the room. Andrew didn't run, no. He walked very briskly and straight to the common room, her hand in his as he pulled the tease back to the common room and away from prying eyes. What Andrew was about to do to her noone was allowed to see.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 pm

He smiled "im not going to stop talking to you for that" he said smiling, he held his hand out and took hers across the table. "im pretty sure my prother is a parselmouth, my dad was and me and my sister didn't inherit it" he took a sip of his pumpkin juice. "I hold the record for most consecutive quaffles saved in a row. i went five games in a row without letting one past" it was the only thing he could think of. he was proud of it but he knew she wasn't interested in quidditch.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Andrea gave him a smile, a real genuine one, not a playful one this time. "I'm glad you don't want to run off. You hear that, love? He's not afraid," she said, her attention on him then on Fiara. She smooched the snake, right on the mouth and grinned. She then looked back to him, her eyes on his while he spoke. "That is interesting," she told him, shifting a little in her seat to face him better. She left her hand in his, seeing no need to withdraw it for now. "Five games is quite a long time to not let a quaffle by." she said with a smile still. She was not interested in Quidditch, he was right. However she was interesting in what he had to say and if it was about Quidditch she was interested. Fiara gave an approving hiss before he slid behind her chair, rose up high enough to be just head level with her, and laid his head on her shoulder, tilting it so he could nuzzle her gently. Her free hand went to him, cupping his head to her in an affection hug. She whispered something to him in Pasletongue before taking her hand off his head and lifting her drink again. He snuck his tongue in while she did but shook his head at the taste, simply laying back on her shoulder again. "Won't do that again will you, you big brute..." she said with a caring smile, giving him another smooch on his head this time. "James... Why did you ask me to come with you tonight?" She was curious, and really she had to know. Noone had ever asked her to dance, and she thought it was because she was frightening, which she did not mind at all. However he didn't seem to be and just had to know why...
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:41 pm

he smiled, he could tell it was a genuine smile, not a playful one,
"well i tried my best i suppose" he took another sip of his pumpkin juice and squeezed her hand gently. he watched her, the way she treated the snake, it was almost like it was a dear friend not a pet, he smiled as he watched them. he took another swig of his pumpkin juice draining the glass.
he listened to her, when she finished he replied,
"well that day in the library you got me interested you where nice" he smiled squeezing her hand gently, "then at the sweet shop you looked so gorgeous and were being so bubbly and nice i just had to ask" he didn't like how much he overused the word nice.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Andrea laughed, a strange little chuckle she had. "I'm glad to know I'm... nice," she said teasingly. "Here that Fiara? I am nice!" she said to her pet, as if to say 'there I told you so'. "I'm not that nice..." she told him after a long pause, in which she took to her drink. "Thank you, James. So far I'm turning out to like the holidays, for the first time in a long time," she said to him finally, giving him another of those real smiles of hers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Desdemona couldn't help it. Her eyes slowly closed instinctively, her lips parted and moved fluidly, softly, against his. This wasn't just some play kiss used to lure people in, no, it didn't matter how hard she tried to hide it. The kiss was as real as the feelings behind it. The feelings, she was starting to believe, that they both felt. His fingers, his hands, against her flesh made her skin crawl. He was so warm compared to her, so vibrant with life where she was nothing but an 'essence' of those long dead. As soon as their lips parted her eyes flashed open again and those rainbow colours were swirling like a tornado around her pupil. Her breathing was even, perfectly strained just right to prove their blushing activity but soft enough that she didn't seem to agitated by it. "I'd love to." She said in that soft voice of hers, soft and dangerous. His next line caught her interest, however, and her brow spiked. "Really now?" She said it in the most curious of ways, showing she knew a bit more than was telling. Then again, so did he.

Iris listened to him and wanted to interrupt but kept her tongue held firmly between her teeth. At least until the kiss. Then she let her tongue slide back into her mouth and pressed her lips against his, showing she understood. As they swayed and spun afterwards she took her chance to speak, hushing him with a cool finger against his lips when he tried to speak. "Scorpius I don't mind in the least. I believe every word you've said, I've no reason to think you lie after all. And I don't expect you to get me a ring, not now nor ever. Expecting something is breaking your heart until you get it and I'm not the type of girl to do that. If the day ever comes, with me or without me, when you know your ready for marriage then that is the day you get a ring for whoever your with. And I'll be happy with and for you either way. But Scorpius, as much as I was timid, as much as I still am, I do love you and I never lie when I say those words either." And she kissed him again. A bit softer than he had kissed her moments before but it had the same message. She was there for him, with him or without, and would always hold him in her heart.

Praxis didn't try to tease him to badly but it seemed her tries were for not. That was okay though because as she was pulled from the room her smile had widened again. She ran beside him, her legs thrusting out to keep pace with him until they slid into the common room and made sure no other slytherins were going to intrude upon them.

Dominique listened to him and couldn't fully hide her smile. Her soft, full lips curved at the corners just hinting at the true smile she held back. Yes she hated touching, yes she hated compliments, but Eric had a way with him that she couldn't help but accept it. Well, not without a fight though. "You, my friend, need glasses! but yes, take this away so we can enjoy our night and your return!" She called out with a soft chuckle as her eyes shined like they had that night in the moonlight. When he pulled her back onto the dance floor she didn't even notice the stumble in his steps. He was perfect as far as she cared, and what the others did? That didn't mean toadwarts to her.

"Uh! Beautiful very very! Such a vondervul colour! May I see vot you truly appear as or is such secret? Vhere are you vrom? Vhen did you start here? Vot is your full name?" He asked one after the other, being as direct as he cold as he moved his hands with his words. He was very elegant in his stature, and his voice was as fluent as if he was a dramatic actor on the set of Romeo and Juliet. He was down on his knees speaking up to her and calling her forth to the window, or so his words beckoned even though he never moved. Micajah was a lurer, that was for sure. It was his part in the game though. When he and Andrew hunted together it was Micajah that lured the females and Andrew that sealed the deal. It was very entertaining. But now Micajah was left to hunt alone. None the bother, however, for he found delight in it all the same.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Allison eyed him curiously, giggling at his multitude of questions. "Well, I started here this year, but as for the rest..." She blushed a little. "Well I'm afraid much of the is secret, yes..." She frowned a little. "I'm terribly sorry," she said quietly. "See, I'm here under... very secretive circumstances..." How was she to tell someone without giving it away? Oh of course she couldn't, but Allison was a people pleaser. She had a problem with trying to please people. "My full name is Allison Anita Michaels and i am from Italy," she said to him. She thought that would have been obvious, her Italian accent was very rich, English being her second language though she spoke it rather well. "I'm sorry I can't tell you more..." she said, slipping her hands behind her back. On her finger lay a small silver band, a plain one you see, for it was a ring her parents had placed on her to keep her promised. The ring would not come off until she, as horrible as it sounded, lost her virginity, and it was meant to shun other men away. Though she hated her parents for it, and she wished it would just simply disappear. She moved a little closer to him, but not far from where she had been.

"I have glasses, actually..." he told her as if he plucked the words right from the sky. "Reading glasses," he corrected himself, dancing with her. He chuckled a little. "With or without glasses, you're still a beautiful woman," he said as he dipped and spun her at the same time. He wasn't hitting on her, he hadn't done that at all. No, he was simply being as grand a friend as he could. Would he like to be more? He was unsure, but he was rather enjoying the night anyway.

Scorpius just let his thoughts evaporate as he kissed her so softly. As softly as she had him. When it was done he simply smiled at her. More and more he was thinking she would be the very one he would be proposing to, but he knew that moment was far off in the future and so he couldn't really be sure. "You really do look wonderful tonight, Iris." he told her as they moved gently.

Viktor grinned a little, something he could not help. He had a feeling she knew he knew by now, but he said nothing about it for the time being. Sure he would tell her he knew... but he was saving the spoken words for it until she came to his home. He would tell her he knew, and then he would tell her he'd given up his status as Head of the Order. he was going to tell her he'd passed it on and if she left then and there so be it. Only when he gave up his place would he know if she was just using him or not.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Desdemona's eyes shined slightly as she looked him over and noticed that grin all to well. What was he planning? Suddenly she was stricken with a slight panic, though she was careful not to let it appear on her in any way. Was she going to trust him and perhaps fall into a trap? Sure she, like her father before her--if father were the term-- had ways to stay alive but...could she let that happen? She decided instantly that it was simple. Of course she could. If she died it would make her a harder woman and death would fall so simply around everyone...everything. "When would you like me to join you...oh but Merlin! I don't know where it is" She let out a soft chuckle. "I hope you wont mind fetching me or telling me the way."

Iris smiled and leaned into him slightly, laying her head silently on his shoulder as she moved her arms back to lock around his neck. "You look dashing as always." She replied with a soft chuckle, kissing his cheek as they continued to move. When the song called for their bodies to space in the movement she lifted her head again and turned back into the song with complete elegance. As she was turned under his arm her dress flared and opened right up her hip, showing the milky skin below. Perfect in every way possible, at least the few seconds it was visible it seemed to be.

She couldn't help it. Dominique started to giggle and stopped the dance slightly as she did so. "I wasn't being serious!" She said in reply to his glasses. The soft sound didn't stop singing from her parted lips but the dance did start again and she smiled brightly at him once more. "Oh fine fine, I shan't argue, but you are wrong!" She chuckled and let her body tilt back, her breasts buoyant in the pale white lace of her gown. She seemed like a ghost nearly, beside her colourful hair.

Micajah nodded at her words, waiting until she was completely silent to speak up again. He was getting some information out of her but not much, which just made him more curious. Fixing the stiff tails of his vest, Micajah thought over her words. His hair, tied back with red ribbon, push forward on his neck until a slight strand dripped over his snowed face. "Uh, I see...it is vine, vine vine!" He smiled, nodding as he spoke. The shift she made caught his attention but he was good at acting like he didn't notice things. "Tell me, vot do you like here? Vot classes, people, vot house are you? Do you like mystical animals? Vot games do you play?" He hoped she'd answer there trivial things at least.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Allison did indeed answer. She giggled happily now, him not seeming upset with her lack of sharing. "Well," she began. He was so full of questions... Why would anyone want to know about her? She knew he wasn't from around, he hadn't even been around until Break started. "I don't have any friends... I haven't spoken to anyone really.. well, other than you," she chuckled nervously at this, realizing she may sound ridiculous. "I'm in Ravenclaw, and I love felines," she told him. Of course, it wasn't mystical by many means at all. "I like mystical creatures, yes, but I have a soft spot for cats... perhaps it's just my own," she said fondly, thinking briefly on Jade. the black cat was wandering around the ball somewhere but Allison wasn't worried about it. "I don't play many games," she told him. "Noone's ever asked me," she said with honesty, just realizing the fact as she spoke it to him in fact.

"That sounds an awfully lot like an argument." he said to her, laughing a little. "If you aren't going to argue then don't. You are beautiful." he said firmly. He waited, watching her. When she didn't speak this time he smiled. "Much better..." He spun them both, a smile still planted on his lips as they came to a stop. "thank you for dancing with me," he told her, though they didn't stop. "I was hoping you would let me show you I improved," he said, seeming a little proud of himself. Oh who was he kidding, he was quite proud of himself. dancing had never been something he was good at.

Scorpius' eyes traveled to those milky legs, and up as far at the opening to the dress went. he didn't look around to see if other men were watching, he knew they were. No, instead he remained proud to have her on his arm for the evening and since last ball. Scorpius simply smiled a little at her as her spin stopped. He however watched how the dress twirled to her before it fell elegantly the way it was meant to be.

Viktor simply smiled. "I'll be coming to get you," he said to her gently, his voice soft as it always was. he was a kind person, Viktor, and it was something he just couldn't help. "I can't be giving away my location, now can I..." he said with a bit of a sly smirk. It was a hint he knew who she was, but he wasn't going to hold it against her, everyone had a place in this world.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Who was she kidding? This game; it was fun. A sly smile crossed her plump lips, curving them in a way that just lit up her now quite pale face. "Oh no I suppose you can't." She said softly before her eyes traced over the students again. No one even seemed to notice the two teacher any longer, well one teacher and one ex teacher, that or they were doing very well to ignore the two. Of course, come school tomorrow rumors of their affair would be out among the students like wild fire but she cold care less. Her eyes moved back to Viktor and that smile froze on her lips chipper.

Iris saw the smile on his lips and didn't understand exactly what it was for but the joy and...pride? in his eyes made her smile in turn. The dance continued, slow parts bringing their bodies close together and pressing them like blades of grass. The faster moments had them up against each other like flicks of fire, licking their bodies in ways that in another area might not have been so elegant. Iris wasn't paying attention to that possibility though, it didn't cross her mind at all, and after a few more spins and kicks of her legs in the dance Iris gave up on trying to hide her legs or the rim of her black panties when the dress curved across her.

Dominique chuckled with him and couldn't help her bright smile as they started toward the table. Once there she poured a bit of pumpkin juice for both of them and motioned for him to sit beside her. "Oh your so very much better, but I enjoyed dancing with you when you weren't so nibble as well!" she proclaimed as her dainty fingers pushed back a curved strand of hair. "So when am I being caught the jig?"

"You lie you do so var!" He cried out slightly, a smile poised on his slightly thin lips. He had a very hard face, very handsome all the same, but very hard. It seemed he could be quite cruel if he wanted to be, and oh how he had been before. "You, my dear, ave a vriend right ere! I shall claim so, iv so let." He bowed to her slightly and didn't rise again until she spoke. "Iv you will, would you vish to dance again or speak more openly vith me?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Allison laughed a gentle laughter. "Well I am pleased to say I have one friend then," she told him, after apologizing for her lie. She let him take her hand, forgetting for a moment about the cursed ring she bore, and let him lead her back to the dance floor. Just as they reached it she spoke again, letting slip of a bit more of her secret. "My natural hair color isn't blonde," she told him as if it were a big secret, which it shouldn't have been now. "Perhaps... if I happen to catch you alone I'll show you... the real me," she told him quietly as they moved across the dance floor. She let him lead her, not bothering to try leading. He didn't seem like the type to take someone else leading very well, and she didn't mind one bit.

Eric flat out laughed now as he gratefully accepted a drink. He took a large gulp before speaking. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm only better at a couple dances. I'll dance with you again when I can't fall back on one of the three I learned... Then you'll see just how... nimble I am" He was being sarcastically humorous of course, but he knew she wouldn't mind it. "I'll teach you to dance the jig whenever you are ready to learn it, my dear." he said with a friendly smile. She was eager to learn, he liked that about her.

Viktor let her look at him this time, and he watched the students. Aero came to bother him, flying just in front of his nose. He simply smiled at the small dragon and held a hand out to give the tiny beast a rest. He set Aero on his shoulder and the dragon snuggled to his neck for a while, content for now.

Scorpius couldn't say much, he couldn't even think much, not with her around. Yes now and then he saw the same rim of those same black panties, but he said nothing of it. Nor did he reach for them. He simply moved her around the floor and slowly the spotlight became theirs again. When he noticed this a small smirk played on Scorpius' lips. Now that he had iris, she was his, and they'd shared their love for each other [at least in words], he was free to be himself in public again. He was free to show her off, tonight at least. And show her off he did. He dipped and spun her as he had at the Halloween Ball, for all to see the beauty that had agreed to be his.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Desdemona looked over the man before her, ignoring the vibrant green that called out to her eye from the cloth around her breasts. She was taking in every detail of him, so it seemed, when she caught the doors opening to the ballroom. For some reason she glanced over just to be hit by the same wave of heat every one in the room was hit with. Mainly the males. Her eyes widened. Oh by Merlin no...not here.... She noticed Andrew and Praxis, the ladder looking dreadfully ill, and she also noticedthe other students hesitating here and there. Another blast. Even Desdemona wanted to stand as she saw some of the other children walking away.

{ooc: Just don't answer this until we're at this point with Praxis and Andrew}

Spot light time. And so the true dance began. It was as if moments before their twisting bodies meant nothing other than spasms as they showed their full potential. And everyone watched. All the eyes on the dance floor watched the two. that is, until those waves of heat stopped half the ball in their tracts. Most of them males.

Dominique smiled after a while. I'm happy to learn whenever your open to teach!" She said, nearly not noticing the blast of heat. Her veela side picked up on it though and she looked around, slightly wide eyes. What was that? Another one. People were walking toward the center of the room yet she couldn't see who was there. Ignoring it, she looked back toward the horizon.

"You are vorgiven." He said joyously, as if that was some grand gift or prize he had been working for all his life. "And I vould feel very honored if you vould, but veel vree to keep your secrets." He offered, knowing that the way he spoke would lure her into telling him she wouldn't. Micajah would get the truth from her, even if he had to squeeze it out with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Andrew noticed that everyone, especially the men, were looking not at him but through the doors. He sighed. Damnit. He spotted his teacher and went... ran to her. "Please," was all he was able to say before she was standing and leaving with him. Andrew led her quickly back to the Hospital Wing, he himself feeling that urge... again. Merlin, Needing was right. He was going to be one worn out Vampire by the time she was done with him, he could already feel it.

Scorpius stopped as well as everyone else. He looked around, wondering if that feeling he was getting was because of her. Merlin he hoped so. He looked and noticed many other men having the same reaction he was having and he began hoping it wasn't her. He didn't want everyone on her like he wanted to be at this moment. Though, those repeating waves that seemed to even shock some very straight females made him wonder just what was in the air all of a sudden. Scorpius pulled Iris close. He did not want to succumb to whatever it is, but he feared she may feel the reaction these waves of heat were causing.. no, forcing him to have.

"Oh my..." Eric said suddenly, his own eyes widening a little. He had much self control but that feeling... oh that feeling. He wasn't sure where it was coming from... but he knew it wasn't Dominique as it seemed to be coming from out the door. He cocked a brow, unsure what to do now

Viktor froze for a moment before he up and followed the two out of the Ballroom and to the Hospital Wing, trying as hard as he could to ignore those strong pulses himself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Desdemona didn't need any explanation. She was up and ready to run off to Praxis, and would have had she known where Andrew was keeping her. By Merlin they had to get her out of that castle. She needed to as far away from the other men as magically possible and locked away with Andrew somewhere. If it lasted a few hours, a day, a few days, Desdemona couldn't be sure what was to come but she'd be damned if she didn't at least lock them up somewhere safe from others wanting to force themselves on Praxis. She wasn't going to be in any condition to fight for herself at the moment. Once the two were out of the room she barely noticed Viktor close behind.

Iris had caught onto those waves just like Dominique. No it didn't affect her like it did the others but it explained a lot. What did affect her was when Scorpius pulled her closer and she felt just what those waves did to him. Blushing slightly, she kept her eyes looking around. Merlin's bless to the fact she wasn't wearing those bloody glasses. She was afraid she'd give him the wrong look and he'd jump her. Eventually, however, she couldn't help but look p at him with soft, bright eyes.

Dominique looked around, half amused, and watched the foolish men walking like zombies toward the door. The flashes were getting more intense and she could see the men were either looking for where it came from or for someone else to steal away somewhere for a quick session. Finally her gaze fell to Eric and caught his slightly confused look but she said nothing for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Allison was beginning to feel enticed by him. entirely too enticed as she felt herself step against him, though they had stopped dancing. She said nothing but, as she felt another of those waves, her body as against his. "I... I'm sorry..." she whispered softly, too softly. What was wrong with her!? She blinked slowly, looking from the ground up to him, but she said nothing. She was a little frightened, more so by her own gesture than anything else.

Scorpius just held her close to him and as she looked up he smiled down to her. Bad idea. another wave hit him and his lips crashed down on hers in a hungry way he'd never kissed her before. He moved against her lips firmly, but still gently, and he sighed gruffly, pulling her body against his.

Eric simply stood there. A very large part of him wanted to leave the ballroom, follow that feeling. Something told him to, though he fought it. he didn't want to leave Dominique, but he supposed he had to. Something told him following the feeling, that immensely overpowering feeling, was the right thing to do. He excused himself and slipped from the hall, trying to find himself a nice spot alone in the dark to figure out what the bloody hell was going on. However he couldn't fight his own body as it begane walking toward the heat source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballroom [New Era]   Ballroom [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ballroom [New Era]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next