Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 3 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 3 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Andrea: *smiles at them* You're the first two to want to be my friend, *giggles, not really caring*

Andrew: Hush up, that's not even funny *smirks anyway*

Lianna: *leans to him anyway, a hand on his back lovingly.*

Rose: *snuggles into Lysander, not liking to see Lorcan like that.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Albus: No worries, no one hangs around us

Fred: we're insane see

Praxis: Oh you know it's true! He probably did. *smirks and nips his lip* And Nyssa is gone so she wasn't in the mood to deal with us either. If it wasn't for the fact i can sense him I would believe he had left as well. *kisses him and then nips his lip again*

Lorcan: *wipes away the blood and pushes at her hand* Hey hey I'm fine i'm fine! What would you like? *rebounds and smiles brightly*

Lysander: *holds Rose tightly*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Andrea: That's my problem... but I doubt we're the same. I'm a Slytherin, I like the dark arts. I'm always honest and I don't care who knows about it. *arms are still crossed under chest.*

Andrew: *smirking at her* Geez, give it to you once and now you can't get enough of me *joking with her. Kisses her before she can respond*

Lianna: *forces a cheery smile.* Just a tea, please.

Rose: *watches him go up with a slightly worried glance.*

Victoire: *shoves everything into her drawer, locks it magically, and goes to bed early.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Fred: Remember that dragon at the ball?

Albus: *rolls his eyes* That was Fred's.

Praxis: *spikes her brow and chuckles against his lips* Oh if you want me to stop.... *starts to slowly lean away, looking at him with her sensual eyes and a teasing smirk*

Lorcan: Coming up queenie! *hops away to get the drink*

Lysander: ...escuse me...*slips away from rose and goes to his brother. They talk for a moment before Lysander holds his throat, looks at rose and smiles slightly, holding up a finger, before slipping out a back door. He starts coughing in the back, the door leading to the males bathroom, and the blood spills into the sink* Dammit....

Ash: *keeps walking back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Andrea: *Smiles* That was wonderful *laughs an evil laugh* I know charms, hexes, jynxes, and spells that could literally turn you inside out. Speaking of that, what ever happened to that girl I saw you dancing with, Katherine? She still around?

ooc: I'll bring her about soon so she's not GONE gone

Andrew: *growls slightly, pulling her back to him a little roughly* Now i don't recall saying that... *kisses her rough*

Victoire: *Unable to sleep* What's he doing? *to the wolf. Every now and then she asks...*

Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Fred: Stalker! Albus look a friend

Albus: Shut it *pushes up his glasses*

Fred: Haven't seen her around

Praxis: *smirks and kisses him back just as roughly, her hands on his neck, pulling him closer as she slipped onto his lap again*

Hrukjan: Pacing *her normal reply*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Andrea: Oh. *shrugs*

Andrew: *smirks, stops kissing her for a moment though, being serious.* You know, if you're worried I'll run off if you're not constantly like this, I won't... that's never be a problem. *runs fingers through her hair, resting his hand on her cheek.* If you're like this because it's you, then by all means, *smirks*

Victoire: *sighs aloud as well as in her head.* I've gotten what I needed, but I still need to find the recipe for the spell... I need it to work properly... There are a few other things I need as well, but it's not for the spell...

Rose: *Gives Lysander a slightly worried gaze when he comes back* Are you alright, love?

Lianna: Thank you *graciously accepts her tea, kissing Lorcan.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Praxis: *kisses him gently and moves so she can cross her legs and still be on his lap* Mmm alright then, but somewhat both. *wraps her arms around his neck and hums, kissing his cheek and then his neck*

Hrukjan: So your going through with it then? I think its rather ironic you had him take you to get the things.

Lysander: of course dear *smiles and slips next to her again* Just needed to douse my face a bit. No worries

Lorcan: yay kisses *kisses her like ten times quickly*

Fred: I miss my date...where is she

Albus: Back at your apartment I suppose, lest you gave her to Vikky

Fred: Heavens no! I loved my date, she did wonderfully
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Andrew: Well make it one. *kisses her* rid yourself of any thoughts about me running off for some other bitch. Do it. Right now. *smiling at her while he talks.* I don't want anyone else. Ever. I've got all I need right here in my lap and, as long as you never tell me to go, you're stuck with me for eternity. *kisses her deeply*

Rose: *cuddles to him.* okay. *kisses him*

Lianna: *giggles against his kisses* mmmm.

Andrea: *giggles* Katherine?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Praxis: *leans back slightly and looks at him, smiling* Yes sir...I love you and looks like you better love me for eternity because I'm not letting you go again. *kisses him deeply and lovingly*

Lysander: *kisses and hugs her tightly* I love you Rose *whispered in her ear*

Lorcan: *chuckles and keeps kissing her a bunch*

Fred: No no my dragon my dragon

Albus: Yes he went to the ball with a dragon

Fred: Better than you, you didn't even go.

Albus: So?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Andrew: Well good. Then we're agreed. *kisses her happily*

Rose *smiles* I love you too, Lysander. I'll always love you.

Lianna: *keeps giggling, unable to drink her tea.*

Andrea: I didn't go either. I was passing by the Entrance Hall when it all started. *shrugs*

Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Praxis: mhm *kisses him more and holds him in a tight embrace*

Lorcan: Yay giggles *kisses more*

Lysander: I love you *kisses*

Albus: Hid in the library

Fred: As always, nerd

Albus: *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Rose: *drinks her cocoa happily.*

Lianna: *talks through giggles* May I drink my tea while it's warm?

Andrea: I was headed to the Forbidden Forest. I had quite a story for Fiara when I reached it. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Lorcan: Nooooo ...fine *kisses one last time then sits down*

Lysander: *smiles and holds her close*

Albus: nice

Fred: Pet?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Andrea: Yes. *smirks.* he's beautiful.

Lianna: Thank you, *giggles. Sips tea, kissing him each time she sets it down to make up for it.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Fred: My date is better *smiles*

Albus: Your both odd

Fred: Get a pet and you'll understand

Albus: More likely to do that then you to ever get a real date

Fred: Why you little *starts chasing him around*

Lorcan: *smiles* So what is everyone doing this break?

Lysander: I'm getting dragged around by you

Lorcan: Aaaas always *Smirks*

Praxis: *lays her head on his shoulder* So how's school been? I still haven't decided if I'm going to come back. Two years in a row now i've missed nearly half the year *sighs*

Orestes: *has his arms crossed and a sour face, not happy with any of what he's been hearing*

Desdemona: *crosses her legs as she leans over her desk, reading reports written by her students*

Iris: *takes an apple and eats it as she goes back to her reading*

Ash: *goes to sleep in the shack*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Rose: I'll be around *smiles, giving Lysander a giggle*

Andrew: And you caught up withing a month last time. c'mon, half the year and you catch up in a few weeks. *smiles* It doesn't matter either way. I you don't come back I'm not finishing out my year without you though. Don't take that as I'm pushing you to come back, I really don't mind either way.

Viktor [DUN DUN DUN] : *peeks head in, though he's not a teacher anymore.* Hello stranger...

Victoire: *lays awake, just staring at the ceiling*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Praxis: *chuckles* We might as well finish, we made it to our final year after all.

Lysander: What about you Lianna?

Lorcan: Yeah Queenie?

Desdemona: *blinks and looks up, smiling slightly* Ello there *Aero flies over to him*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Viktor [figured he could come see her here Wink]: How've you both been? *hold out both hands now needed to hold Aero.* You know he'll be about the size of a beagle when he's finished growing... *smiles kindly at her.*

Andrew: *smirks, kisses her temple* glad you're coming back, love.

Lianna: I'm not sure yet... Mother wants me home, father's trying t convince her to take a cruise with him. If they go, I stay *smiles* If not... *pouts a little*

Rose: I hope they go so you can stay with us!

Andrea: *laughs, watching the two, shaking her head slightly. Sticks foot out slightly when Fred runs by, tripping him.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Desdemona: Aw he wont stay cute? *Aero makes a sound and she chuckles* I'm joking. Well he'll be a lovely little dragon even then. I've been fine, yourself?

Praxis: *smiles under the kiss* I'm glad too, I love you Andrew *kisses his cheek*

Lorcan: Can I sneak home with you? *kisses her in a playful way*

Fred: *faceplants*

Albus: *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Viktor: *smiles a little sadly* I've been alright.... lonely, everyone in my place has gone.

Andrew: And I you, Praxis *kisses hers immediately after, then her lips.* Should we go do something or do you want to romp around in the forest all day? *chuckles, grinning knowing Orestes heard that*

Lianna: You wouldn't have to sneak darling, my mother loves you. *kisses him back, giggling into it*

Andrea: *laughs maniacally. See's his face and bolts out of the library*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Desdemona: *Motions for him to come closer* Why don't you visit more often then?

Praxis: *chuckles against the kiss* Up to you love *hugs him tightly and kisses his jaw line again*

Fred: *follows her*

Lorcan: Good then its decided
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Viktor: *runs a hand through his hair* I've been much too busy. *sad smile* But I'm here now... *comes to her side of the desk, leaning to sit on the edge*

Andrew: I'm good with the second *jokes* But I suppose we shouldn't be little rabbits... at least, not here. We'll save that for home. *kisses her nose* C'mon, let's go.... somewhere. *leads her out.*

Andrea: *runs, hides behind a statue*

Lianna: *chuckles raising a brow slightly* And what exactly is it that's been decided?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Desdemona: *smiles* Yes you are...are you alright with being busy?

Praxis: Yes we'll save it *kisses his cheek and then lays her head on his shoulder as they walk* Lead the way love.

Orestes: *watches them with narrow eyes*

Fred: Catches her, laughing* hey thats not nice

Lorcan: Your mine, that is *smiles and kisses her again*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Viktor: It's not very pleasurable *sighs* So i decided to make a special trip to see how you are, much more pleasurable *smiles kindly*

Andrew: *going nowhere in particular, just walking with her* Will he follow us like this all the time? *whispering* Not at home, I hope...

Andrea: *grins darkly, eyes narrowing a little* Don't test me, I could be meaner. *giggles darkly*

Lianna: *goes to say something, forgets, kissing him.* Alright then *dreamily*

Rose: *sticks tongue out* Ugh, get a room. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 am

Desdemona: *Smiles* Glad to hear i'm not worse off. What are you busy doing?

Praxis: He'll probably stay in Greece when we go there

Fred: Try me *holds her and smirks*

Lorcan: *I could stay the same for you two most of the time*

Lysander: *chuckles and holds Rose*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next