Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
IC Chat - Page 2 Vote_lcapIC Chat - Page 2 Voting_barIC Chat - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

IC Chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Praxis: *makes a soft sound before hugging him* I missed hearing you say that.

Ash: *looks at her* Why.

Fred: We need a tester

Albus: *sighs* yes and its dangerous

Lysander: right away *goes to get her hot chocolate and himself some tea then brings it back and sits across from her, smiling*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Andrew: Any time? *smirks playfully*

Victoire: That's personal. *waits a moment, a little afraid to tell him the reason* Can you do it or can't you? *corners of her lip twitch in a tiny tiny smirk.*

Andrea: *eyes flash as she smiles dangerously* I do love dangerous things. *looks at Fred, leaning toward him a little more.* What is it?

Rose: Thank you ^.=.^ *smiles, sipping her cocoa. Gets a little whipped cream on the tip of her nose but doesn't notice. Looks up at him.* What?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Praxis: No foolish bloodsucker *rolls her eyes but keeps her arms draped around her shoulder*

Ash: Yes

Fred: you'll see *grabs her and pulls her into the back with albus*

Albus: We need you to test our knew projects

Lysander: *laughs* Nothing nothing *leans forward and wipes the cream off* There, now your still as cute *sits up and leans forward, kissing her cheek*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Victoire: Alright then. *notices he's not moving in.* ...Will you?

Andrew: *chuckles, glances back where Orestes is... whispers in her ear* You know, it's a little odd having him follow you around everywhere. I dunno how I feel about him watching us get personal... *kisses her neck anyway, grinning*

Andrew: *goes willingly, her book left behind.* Alright, alright... but if you ruin my pretty face... *laughs*

Rose: *blushes a little* Thank you.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Ash: *sighs and pushes himself up. Hrukjan rises as well and he climbs onto the giant wolf's back. When Victoire doesn't move he rolls his eyes and offers her his hand* Well come on.

Praxis: *closes her eyes, tilting her head to the side slightly and smirking* He's like a guard dog, he'll only bite if you are hostile...but then again when aren't you?

Fred: Darn and that was the plan!

Albus: Fine we wont test that one *smirks*

Fred: here! *hands her a hat* Try this, we don't know what it does because we can't remember the spell on it.

Lysander: *grins* Your welcome love.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Victoire: *At first not sure what to do, grabs his hand and allows him to pull her up, holding on tightly.*

Andrew: *scoffs playfully at her, nibbling her ear lobe.* mm, but you like my hostility, and don't tell me you don't... *smirks, pulling her body against his.*

Andrea: *blinks a few times, skeptical. Closes her eyes and puts the hat on.*

Rose: *smiles at him, carefully sipping her cocoa now*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Ash: *pulls her up in front of him before moving his arms over her and gripping the wolf's fur. Hrukjan howls and then leaps over the castle wall, heading for the alley*

Praxis: Mmm did I ever say I didn't? *Smirks and moves her fingers and nails over his jaw line, scratching him slightly*

Fred: *watches her skin turn purple* Brilliant!

Albus: I wonder if it changes with mood or age or....well what do you think?

Fred: Maybe we should have someone else test it. What about some other slytherin

Albus: I wonder if it works on other races? Should we try vampires?

Fred: Maybe

Lysander: *chuckles and sips at his tea*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Victoire: *holds on to the wolf until they get there. Looks around once their there. Glances over her shoulder at him, a small thank you*

Andrew: You'd better not... *kisses her forehead* I don't think I can be nice all the time... *bites her shoulder a little roughly*

Andrea: *glances down at herself, smiling* I like it. Get me angry, we'll see if it changes with mood. And if you're talking about Andrew, you won't find him. His girlfriend's back... *grumbling slightly.*

Lianna: Hey! Let's go wee if Lysander and Rose are at the cafe. Maybe we'll find Scorpius and Iris there later too. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Ash: *doesn't pay attention to her as they rush at blinding speeds to the alley. when they get there he slips off and helps her down before leaning against the wall*

Praxis: *chuckles and makes a soft musical sound at the bite* Mmm I don't mind that either

Fred: Andrew?

Albus: Vampire Slytherin seventh year *looking through notes8

Fred: Oh yes thank you mister stalker*

Albus: Any time. now anger...you don't seem to like this Andrew having a girlfriend

Fred: Bet he doesn't even notice you any more sweet heart *smirks*

Lorcan: Okay! *coughs slightly before taking her hand and starts running with her* come on!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Victoire: If you do not want to wait for me, I'll find a way to get back. *rushes off, headed for the apothacary first.*

Andrew: Good. *kisses her with a smile* What are we doing then, now that your'e back? Do you need help catching up?

Andrea: *glares* I didn't mean that way... *grumbling as she turned a deep green* Can we try another emotion please... *crosses arms under her chest*

Lianna: Runs with him, a little slower than him.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Ash: *Stays, glaring at his wolf because he knows she wont let him leave*

Praxis: *kissing* That depends on what part of catching up we're talking about *pushes him back on their normal fallen tree and sits on his lap, looking at him before kissing him passionately*

Fred: Okay Okay

Albus: check

Fred: Hmm...well imagine you got the bloodsucker to yourself!

Lorcan: *smiles and wraps his arms around her, picking her up bridle style before running again*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Andrew: *smirks, liking this new bold woman he was with. Kisses her just as passionately, his hands coming up around her back firmly.*

Andrea: *cocks a brow, not changing color.* It's too unlikely...

Lianna: *holds arms out* Weeee!!!

Victoire: *Runs around to a few different places. Comes back wit ha few black bags that are sealed shut.* Alright. *smiles gently at the wolf, petting her a little.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Praxis: *nips his lip slightly, smirking herself, and continues the kiss. Lest her hands trail his jawline to his neck and scratching against him slightly as she deepened the kiss*

Fred: Albus!

Albus: One unlikely situation coming up...let me find it in here some where... *pulls out a few things from a box, shaking his head, until he finds a pair of stylish glasses.* here! Put these on and think about it. They will make it a reality to you.

Fred: one of my better Ideas

Albus: That's for sure *smirks*

Ash: *pushes off the building with his shoulders and climbs back on his pet before helping her up again. All of this is done in silence as they start back to Hogwarts*

Lorcan: *chuckles and kisses her as they get to the cafe*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Andrea: *eyes them both for a moment, before slowly pulling the glasses on. She starts turning a deep shade of red, thinking about Andrew and what she would do having him to herself. She doesn't notice the color change though, her eyes closed.*

Victoire: *sits up straight this time, her hair pulled over her shoulder to keep from blowing in Ash's face. She smiles, closing her eyes and enjoying the wind created by Hrukjan's running.*

Lianna: Hello! Is sat in the chair by Lorcan, and smiles at everyone.* How's everyone's day?

Andrew: *growls low, sighing to himself at her touch.* Whatever has gotten into you... I like it. *smirks, leaning up to nip dangerously at her throat.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Fred and Albus: *smirking*

Albus: *whispering* Both work well

Fred: yes yes, shall we let her to her fantasies?

Albus: Nah

Fred: *uses a spell to get the glasses back so she can't attack him*

Ash: *Looks at her slightly but quickly looks forward again*

Lorcan: Yes yes? *smiles and hangs over her, hugging her again*

Lysander: *laughs* Hello you two, nice to see you. My days good *smiles at Rose*

Praxis: *tilts her head back and chuckles, smiling slightly* Good, because I'm sick of hiding it....It was troublesome hiding what I wanted before *scratches her long nails over his veins and smirks*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Victoire: *Once they're at the castle, she hops down. Turns to him, though looking down and not at him.* Thank you. *Holds her bags tightly as if afraid to let them go*

Andrea: *Looks down and giggles a little* Oops. *smirks at Albus's reaction* Alright, so what's next?

Andrew: *sighs a little* Oh no, don't hide it... *smirks, kissing her deeply.*

Rose: I'm well, and you? *give Lysander a sideways smile.*

Lianna: Great! that new broom is fast, *chuckles, remembering their race.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Ash: whatever *goes back to his spot*

Fred: *laughs* Well lets see.....want to find more emotions or try something else?

Albus: We could start a wonderful partnership with this girl.

Praxis: *smirks and kisses his cheek down to his neck, pressing her burning lips to the sensitive area of his neck* Alright *nips his skin gently as she grips his shoulders*

Lorcan: Yay she likes gifts! *kisses lianna's cheek and then smirks, looking at Lysander*

Lysander: *gives him a warning look, hoping rose doesn't notice*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Victoire: Clutches her bags, looks from him to the wolf, pets her for a moment, and after glancing back at him quickly she heads off with her bags.*

Andrea: I doubt you'd want that, *chuckles sadly* I'm not any bit of normal, you know.

Andrew: *growls a little, gripping her hips roughly, holding her against him* Careful though... you may end up making me loose control *looks around* right here...

Lianna: I've gifts for you as well. They're just being saved for Christmas, being it's so close and all. *smiles big*

Rose: *sipping her cocoa, smiles at Lianna, not noticing Lysander and Lorcan's exchanges* My gifts for Lysander are hidden. I hide each one i get so he can't find them. *chuckles, smiling up at Lysander.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Ash: Don't start with me *says to the wolf after she leaves*

Hrukjan: *whines before laying down*

Fred and Albus: Do we seem normal?

Praxis: *eyes shine and the whites turn to magenta again* I don't care if you don't *nips his skin again, smirking against the movement*

Lysander: *narrows his eyes jokingly* Oh? I have many for you all as well but you'll never find them.

Lorcan: don't worry Lianna, those aren't all of your gifts either.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Andrea: *Grins evil* I'm quite sure we're different kinds of different. *winks, smirking at them.*

Victoire: *goes to her dorm, pulls her bed hangings closed, and empties her bags.*

Andrew: *grins at her, his eyes sparkling dangerously. Grabs her and flips them, laying her down, and nipping at her neck.* Alright then... -time skip, lol-

Rose: *rolls her eyes* Riight, I've seen those colorful boxes under your bed- *stops, blushing, realizing the rules and that noone knew she'd been sneaking in there.*

Lianna: *giggles* I'd be happy either way. *leans into him, kissing his cheek happily.*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Fred: Oh well

Albus: Who cares

Ash: *starts pacing*

Praxis: *grins darkly and lets him flip her* ~Time Skip~ *kissing him still passionately*

Lorcan: *raises a brow* What was that? *looks at Rose*

Lysander: *chuckles* Those aren't your gifts love. Those are for the teachers.

Lorcan: Yes he's a little pet you see

Lysander: They've been good to us, it's the least

Lorcan: I know I know I have my own stash for them. *kisses LIanna's cheek*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Victoire: *begins working in secret, sound proofing the area around her bed.*

Andrew: We should get dressed before you body guard comes in here... he'll just die seeing you like this. *smirking at her*

Rose and Lianna: *giggling at the boys and they bantering*

Andrea: *smiles a little* If you're sure...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Praxis: I don't think he'd mind *starts pulling up her dress as she sits beside him* But your right, he might just die from a sight like that *leans over and kisses him in a slow passion*

Ash: *growls and starts destroying statues*

me: little delinquent >.>

Fred and Albus: We are.

Lorcan: What are you laughing at? huh? *starts tickling her and then kissing her at the same time*

Lysander: *gives Rose a dark look that he's started to be known for while they were alone*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Andrew: *kisses her, not wanting him to see her in that state anyway.* Just to be safe... *pulls his own clothes on after the kiss.*

Andrea: *chuckles a little* Alright then. *shrugs, extends her hands to them, crossing them so she can shake them both.* I'm in. *smiles*

Lianna: *laughs and squirms, kissing him back. Pokes him in the ribs*

Rose: *her gaze freezes on him, her whole body tingling a little. She smiles and blushes a bit*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Praxis: *smirks* Awww *pouts slightly as he puts his cloths back on but kiss him again soon after.* We should just hope he didn't hear us if anything. Poor Nyssa *starts laughing*

Fred and Albus: Sweet! *Shakes*

Lorcan: *keeps kissing and tickling her until he starts to shrug like he's going to cough. Moves away from her and coughs*

Lysander: *smirks, about to continue until he hears the coughing.* Lorcan.. *looks over at him worried but doesn't go to him, knowing he'll just make a fit. Runs his hand through his hair and rubs his own throat*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Andrea: *smiles at them* You're the first two to want to be my friend, *giggles, not really caring*

Andrew: Hush up, that's not even funny *smirks anyway*

Lianna: *leans to him anyway, a hand on his back lovingly.*

Rose: *snuggles into Lysander, not liking to see Lorcan like that.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IC Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Chat   IC Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Chat
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next