Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Madagascar - Page 4 Vote_lcapMadagascar - Page 4 Voting_barMadagascar - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Madagascar - Page 4 Vote_lcapMadagascar - Page 4 Voting_barMadagascar - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Madagascar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Madagascar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:57 pm

When she heard him whisper her name, her real name, she just closed her eyes and sighed blissfully. "I love you as well, more than all the stars visible in the sky and beyond, Eric...." She whispered gently before opening her eyes again. When he started to talk of marriage again she just laid her head on his shoulder again and closed her eyes, but for a different reason. She just didn't want him to ruin his life by being with her. So she listened to him while he thought out loud until the last bit, at which she had to think about herself . "Yes, I suppose he would."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Eric nodded. It was a risk he was willing to take. They'd seen Victoire with Ash before leaving and he had confidence the boy wouldn't let anything happen to his property. It sickened him a bit that that's all Victoire seemed to be to the mutt, but Eric tried not to dwell on that fact. Victoire was apparently happy with him so who was Eric to judge in the end... "Still hungry?" he asked her gently, wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Dominique was still confused but she let it go for now. Whatever he was plotting she'd learn eventually anyway. She trusted Eric with her life, and that wasn't going to change any time soon. "Just a little bit," she admitted, feeling like a piggy for eating so much. The medication, that was disgusting by the way, made her sleep then feel starved it seemed. She was glad she had another day off school before classes started up. Just a few more weeks then she was officially no longer a sixth year. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:16 pm

"Then I have just the thing," he said when she said she was just a little hungry. He smiled and reached over, cutting off a piece of homemade apple pie, and setting it on a small plate. He stuck a fork into it and finally showed it to her, his back was turned to her while he set it up for her. He lifted a can of whipped cream, shook it vigorously, and sprayed a dollop onto her pie slice. She could see it while he did it for he was doing this while she held the plate. "Wait, one more thing," he said with a smile. He plucked a cherry out of a small bowl and set it atop the whipped cream. "There, enjoy."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:40 am

Dominique tried to see around him, her brow raised, while he worked with his back turned. She pouted, not being able to, until he turned with the pie. Nearly giggling happily, she took it from him and smiled. As he added the rest she just smiled brighter and shook her head. That was something her father use to do whenever she or Victoire were down after dealing with their mother. Once t was ready she took a bite. "Mmm! It's wonderful!" She chuckled and looked up again, eversmiling. "Thank you, Eric. Your such an amazing cook, among other amazing things."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:51 am

Eric winked at her slightly. "You make me want to be good at everything I do. When I look at you i want to be a better person." He kissed her temple quickly, settling against the headboard while she ate. Foss came up for some attention, and finally curled up at the bottom of their rather large bed. Now Eric understood why they had such a huge bed. He just smiled, glad she was enjoying her desert.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:44 am

"You seem nearly perfect!" Chuckling, she laid her head down against him slightly as she ate and it wasn't until she was done that she handed him the plate, turned her body toward him as much as she could, and wrapped her arms around him enthusiastically. "Thank you. I love you." Her eyes closed and she held back from saying her name, not wanting to get them in some trouble, but she couldn't bring herself to say his new name either. It just sounded as if she were telling someone else other than Eric that she loved them and she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"And I love you," he said gently, wrapping his own arms around her as well with a smile. "We'll be able to go home soon enough, I promise," he said carefully. It was a promise he completely intended on keeping, it was not hollow and it wasn't fake. Eric planned to marry her, Micajah or nor Micajah, before they went back to their families. Whatever it took to prove to her that he wanted to be with her because he loved her and not because of the danger she was in... he would convince her one of these days and marry her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Dominique smiled and held onto him tightly. "Can we keep this house after we go back? I like it here." In truth, she wouldn't mind living here from then on, she just didn't want to live here and never see her family again. That was what broke her. Well, what broke her right then was her tired, achy body. "I think I'm going to fall asleep again soon," she said through a few chuckling yawns as she cuddled to him and used him as a pillow, for now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Eric smiled, brushing her hair back, his hand cupping her face gently as he did. "Yes, we can keep this house. Maybe as a winter home? Or maybe a vacation spot... or we can just stay living here and just invite your family once this is all over." He kissed her forehead and chuckled at her. "Good, the more you rest the quicker you'll heal, love." He held her like this for a little while, but when she seemed to be falling asleep against him, Eric gently eased her down so she was laying down again. He half lay himself, comfortable and pulling her to him again so that she could still lay on him. "Rest, love. I'll be here when you wake up..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Smiling, she nodded knowing he was right. "Mmm...Okay, I believe you," she whispered when he told her he would be there when she woke up. That was something that silently, because she wouldn't talk about it, freaked her out when they first left. She was always afraid he was going to be gone when she woke up. "Mmm...have you," she yawns softly, "written your mum...?" She had her eyes closed by now and was drifting thoughtfully off into oblivion. She tried to stay awake to listen to him but she was obviously going to fall asleep soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"No, not yet,' he told her softly, pulling the thin blanket -if you could call it that- around her. "That's something I can do while you rest." He smiled and kissed her forehead gently, before her lips one more time. "Sweet dreams, my love," he said, stroking her hair briefly. "Keep her safe, Hesphie," he commented to the large cat as he lifted the food tray to bring it back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Dominique smiled and nodded. she yawned, a rather soft yet long yawn, and closed her eyes. As he stroked her hair she finally fell asleep laying against him. In fact when he moved she whined a bit in her sleep until at last Hesphie gave her something to cuddle to. She ended up slipping back into a deep sleep with dreams of Eric and she not having to worry about Micajah dancing through her head.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Eric wrote a nice long letter to his mother, telling her he missed her and his father but he had to do what was best for his love. He told his mother there may be a wedding in her future and when it happened, while they wouldn't be able to attend he hoped for her blessing. He sat there for a little bit after he'd sent the letter off, and just rested his head in his hands. A few tears fell from his eyes but he didn't sob. He was taught that a man should do whatever he had to to protect the woman he cared about and Eric was more than ready to do that and so much more.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Dominique tossed and turned. She was having a nightmare of course, but it was worse than that. She felt as if her heart was breaking, as if tears were slipping down her cheeks but there was no sound she could offer. Crying out as loudly as she could did nothing. She was alone. Unheard. Uncared for. Turning onto her side she watched as she herself went about and battled with her future choices. Deep down she felt as if she was ruining Eric's life and in her dream she was doing just that.... Subconsciously she decided to stop that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Eric heard her tossing and turning while he sent his letter off and turned to the bed. He slipped back into it, moving Foss out of the way, and pulled her to him. Rubbing her gently he kissed her forehead. "Hey, love... wake up, enough with those night terrors, huh?" he spoke softly to her, trying to ease her awake.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:13 am

Dominique didn't wake up quite as easily as she had before. When she did wake up her eyes flashed open in Horror and she pushed him away. "No! No, go away!" She curled up into a ball with her hands over her eyes. "Go away before I ruin everything!" She shook with her dreadful feelings and curled up into a ball so tight it was obviously painful. She couldn't help it, she wanted him gone. If he stayed she'd ruin his life, like in the dream. She couldn't do that to him, she loved him too much.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am

Eric jumped a little at her sudden outburst, and being shoved nearly off the bed he staggered. He had no choice to stand or he would have landed square on his back. He didn't stay away from her though, and was back on the bed and wrapping his arms around her again. He pulled her into his lap, letting her stay tucked up for now. "I'm not goin' anywhere an' you know that. Stop with this ruining things talk. Dominique, I'm here. Right here. I'm okay, it was just a night mare." His accent remained thick and strong and his tone was final. He figured she'd argue, but he'd ride out that argument until she realized he wasn't leaving her. "Talk to me, love, what the bloody hell happened?" he asked her gently, stroking her hair and back, and refusing to let her get away from him or push him off.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 am

When he was back on the bed and had her in his arms Dominique was wiggling and trying to get away. She wanted him to leave! Why wouldn't he go...he could go home and be with his family and finish school....he could do everything why was he here! She was sobbing rather loudly as her fists beat against his chest until she just didn't have the energy to do it any more. Her cheeks were rosy, and quite a bit so to be noticed on her dark flesh, as she pressed her forehead to his chest and cried. She just cried and shook her head weakly. "N-no..." she said in a whisper. "G-go...y-you'll be happier...if you go..." She said as she shook. "The-there's no-no point in you ruining your life...because of me...." She shook her head but she had used all of her energy and since the poison was still in her system she couldn't stop herself from leaning into him with a faint look about her. The sudden movement and emotional distress was making her blood flow, which was making the poison spread again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:24 pm

"Calm down, love," he said feebly, after she spoke. he held her, and refused to let her go as she hit him and told him to go. "Listen to me right this moment, you," he said, slipping his fingers under her chin and forcing -as gently as he could with her trying to fight him- her head up to look at him. for the first time anger was written on Eric's features when he looked at her. "I'm not leaving you, I don't want to leave you, I don't think about leaving you, and you need to stop this. Right now. I know you have a terrible dream, but it was only that. A dream, a terrible dream at that." He kept her chin up, moving his head if she tried to look away so that he was always in her vision. "Whatever you saw must have been horrible, but I love you. I want to marry you, Dominiqe, and one day you'll realize that it's not to save your life... it's because I want to spend eternity with you and only you. You are my world, I'm not leaving you behind for the 'life I could have.' I don't want it. If you're not with me, I don't want any part of it." He paused for a moment, still looking at her, but the anger slowly drifted away, he couldn't stay mad at her... he just couldn't. Sadness was now written deeply in his eyes. "Let me stay..." he finally said, in a tone barely higher than a whisper, a pleading tone.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

She shook her head, she couldn't calm down! She was destroying his life! He should have been in england or ireland or somewhere where he could be himself and not some madagascarian. Tears rolled down her eyes as he wrapped her in his arms and she still fought but she seemed to calm down a little bit. She looked up at him as he forced her to and tears glistened in her eyes. Seeing the anger in his features made her feel even worse. She cried again as he spoke, unable but to feel emotional about what he said. Eventually she threw her arms around him and cried into his shoulder, her eyes closed tight. She could feel her fever growing with each sudden movement and wished she was okay. After a while of sobbing she nodded. "P-please stay....I...I don't want you to leave me Eric.....I...I...I love you...I just don't want to ruin your life....Your here with me, away from your family, friends, hobbies....I feel like I've destroyed your world....
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Eric shook his head at her. None of that was true. "Calm down, love... calm down," he said soothingly, holding her tightly and rubbing her back. "You have to calm down or you'll pass out from he poison, love, come on," he said gently, prying her from his should but only far enough so that he could look her in the eye. He couldn't lay it to rest, he had to get her to agree to marry him. That was the only thing he could think about that might get her to stop thinking she was ruining his life. "Marry me,Dominique. Put your fears behind you, bury your thoughts of ruining my life. Be my wife, let me be your husband and make it my official job to protect you. Stay with me for eternity, I'll give you everything you could possibly need, I'll keep you safe, I'll love and cherish you, and I will put your nightmares to rest," he promised her. His gaze was intense but not angry. He was positively pleading wit her to marry him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Dominique clung to him as he held her tightly and didn't want to look up at him, she wanted to keep her face hidden. She looked up at him when he made her and took a hitched breath. She didn't want the poison to spread and kill her. As the fever put her in a haze she felt her head spinning but just stared and clung to him as he spoke. As he spoke she couldn't help sobbing a bit. She...she loved him. But could she do that to him? As she sobbed she shook her head as if saying she couldn't possibly marry him. She didn't want him to just marry her for no reason. But at the same time her fever was making her dizzy and unable to think straight. She laid her head on his shoulder as she weakened and gave a soft sob. "Y-yes..." she whispered as her head shaking turned into a nod.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 pm

His eyes arched in a desperate way when she shook her head. "Baby, please..." he said breathlessly. "Marry me..." He wouldn't repeat it after this if she turned him down. But she didn't. For a split second his heart stopped, he would swear it, and it took a second to stick with him. His eyes widened and he had to blink a few times. "I-wh... y..." He could say nothing else. He tilted her head up to his again and looked into her eyes. He pressed his lips to hers and lay down, slipping under the thin covers and holding her the whole while. "Are you sure?" he asked her, his breathing a little heavy after the passionate kiss he'd just given her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Dominique watched him through her hazy gaze and waited to see what he'd say. When he stuttered without a word she tilted her head to the side, confused. Moments later his lips attacked hers and she was making a slightly surprised sound. Her hands were spread out against his shoulders as they laid down and she curled into him even after their kiss ended. Her haze stayed thick and her head began to ache but she smiled and nodded. "Yes..."she whispered as her head laid against his chest and she closed her eyes. Her breathing calmed a bit as she began to slip out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm

That was it, it was done. She'd officially made him the happiest man in the world, agreeing to be his wife. Eric kissed her forehead and rubbing her arms gently, lulling her into a peaceful sleep. He let her slip into sleep and even drifted off himself, this time holding her tightly and praying with all his might that her nightmares would stay the bloody hell away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madagascar
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Rest of the Wizarding World [IC]-
Jump to: