Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Madagascar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Dominique didn't even answer him. She just felt so sick as a stabbing pain ran up her leg and throughout her body. There was no way she could have held onto the griffin so she was overly glad to be laying against him as they flew. Once at the school most of the students were either in class or in the courtyard, where breakfast was served on days when storms weren't over head. They went straight to the building off campus where the nurse resided. She saw the leg, was a bit surprised from the change in color, but otherwise didn't seem too shocked. She had Eric put Dominique-Zuri- down on a bed as she went off to get some herbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

"Misaotra," Eric said as she ran off to fetch herbs. He sat at Dominique's bedside while they waited. "A+How are you feeling, love? Do you want some breakfast when the nurse gets back?" There was no way in hell he was leaving her to get food without someone else there, but he was more than willing to go once she had company again. He held her hand tightly, eying her with a worried gaze. The Griffin was wandering the courtyard, getting much attention from the locals who loved him and admired him right to death. Some even fed him with small rodents and other pests they'd caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Dominqiue shook her head, not wanting anything that had to do with him leaving her. She shook in a cold shiver as she held onto his hand tightly. Kissing his fingers and hand as often as she could, she tried to focus on him and not on the pain going throughout her body. When the nurse came back she watched as the woman started to put herbs on her leg. Sadly she couldn't even feel it though it did put the dark tone back to her skin. The nurse continued this for an hour or so and by the time two hours passed the wounds were healing like they normally should have. The woman seemed to know what had happened but had given no warning yet. Not surprising-she wasn't known to be much of a chatter.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 am

Eric watched as well but the fact that she was mostly silent drove him nuts, and not in a good way. "What's wrong with her?" he finally asked as the wounds finally began to heal correctly. He had to know, he had to know if it was something to watch out for, if he had to up and move them again, or if he was being to worrisome. "Please," he added, his eyes begging to know what the problem was. It was very obvious Eric - Faraji- had fallen head over heels for his Zuri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 am

Eventually Dominique slipped out of consciousness as the pain spiked and then slowly started to go down-though not much. She fell back against the pillow with a sigh. At that moment the nurse came over with a pitcher and poured some dark looking water into a wooden bowl. "Hold her up!" She was a very snappy woman. Tilting the odd liquid, which was rather thick, down Dominique's throat she told him to lay her down again. It wasn't until she was putting new herbs and now a stilt and bandages on Dominique's leg that the nurse truly spoke. "She ran into Gryphogiffe. A young freak animal born of a gryphon and a hippogriff. It's touch is poison...we get a few attacks a year. Did she provoke it? Normally it's a very docile creature. Either way its good to bring her, she was getting eaten alive by the poison." Of course all of this was in the native tongue, but the meaning was rather clear. "In an hour I'll change the bandages, then take her home and keep her in bed-even if she feels better-for the rest of the week. The poison wont leave her system for a while."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Eric gave her a shrug. "It happened last night on her way home from school... she said she felt something hit her leg and hopped on her broom to fly home. I found her by the front door and addressed the wounds after searching around quickly for any signs of an animal. I found none..." He spoke in the native tongue as well, his Malagasy lingual getting much better by now. He stayed just where he was, beside her bed. Eric didn't really move much, other than pulling a scrap piece of paper and a graphite stick to him. He sketched her beautiful form, her neck up, sleeping there on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Dominique remained asleep, or at least unconscious, until the nurse returned. Her bandages were changed and new herbs were put on the wound. The nurse handed Eric a large bottle of the odd liquid from earlier. "Make her drink this in exactly three hours." She checked Dominique over one more time then nodded. "Take her away." The woman said as she went back to her work.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Eric nodded and took the bottle. he checked his watched and made a mental note of the time. He slid the bottle into his pocket and lifted her off the bed. He left quickly, not caring much for the snippy nurse. It took him a moment to find Luc, who was on his back getting his belly rubbed by the locals. He grinned a little and whistled. As the Griffin groaned and rolled up, he shook out the good feeling. Eric chuckled. "time to go home," he said to the growing animal with another chuckle. He set her on his back and climbed up behind her. Once again he wrapped his arms around her, preventing her from falling off either side. Once at the house he hopped down and brought her inside. Laying her in the bed he slid in beside her. "You've got to stay in bed for the rest of the week. the nurse said so," he said as he kissed her forehead with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Dominique didn't wake up until they were half way home. She kept her eyes closed and laid her head on his shoulder until at last she was laid down. At the news she couldn't help but smile. A week home with Eric? Sounded good to her. "...What...happened...what did I...do?" she murmured, not remembering or hearing what the nurse had said earlier. The kiss on her forehead lingered and she couldn't help but pout when he moved. "Hey you..." she mumbled with a cute smile. She moved, slowly but surely, so she was laying against him, her head on his shoulder and her lips against his skin in a gentle, loving yet weak kiss. "I love you." she mumbled eventually.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

"The nurse said you were attacked by a... a Gryphogiffe, she said. She said they usually don't attack unless you provoke them..." He chuckled a little at her. "Yes?" Then he grinned. "I love you too, my darling," he said, kissing her forehead again. He held her loosely, not wanting to crush her, and closed his eyes contentedly. "I've got to go make breakfast. Hesphie can keep you company," he said with a kiss given to her lips. "What do you want to eat? anything you want." he smiled, waiting for an answer before he got up off the bed and made way for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Dominique thought about it for a moment, letting time stretch until at last she had to answer him before he moved. "I want...some toast with warm berry jam." She smiled and kissed him back before she sunk into the pillows and yawned. Hesphie jumped up and stretched out where he had just been laying with her. Dominique cuddled up with the large feline and yawned before falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Eric went to the kitchen and quickly began whipping up some homemade berry jam. He sent Rico, the lemur, out to pick berries and the primate came back with a small basket full. He made a nice poison berry jam and then he made the toast. He poured some fresh grapefruit juice and brought it up to her. He smiled gently and urged the cat off the bed. "Wake up, love, I brought some fresh homemade breakfast." He slid into bed and set the tray between them, a serving large enough to feed them both and still have some leftover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Dominique's eyes fluttered open when he woke her and she couldn't help but smile. She pouted as he put the tray down, not liking where it was, but she just did so cutely before she smiled and pushed herself up. her arms, being weak, she fell down against the pillows and frowned, needing his help to sit up. Kissing his cheek, she smiled lovingly. "Thank you..." she seemed to need to tell him that for so much now. She took a piece of toast and nibbled at it happily.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

In an ainstant Eric moved the tray to his other side, slid closer to her, and helped her sit up properly. "No need for thanks, just eat." he said with a slight grin. He set the tray in front of them so that she could stop pouting and enjoy her breakfast. "I hope you like it," he said with a gentle smile as he lifted two pieces of toast and made a sandwich with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Dominique chuckled and cuddled up to him, laying against him as she nibbled on the toast. "I was just playing, you didn't have to move the tray." She said, though she wasn't complaining. When she finished her first piece she just cuddled to him for a bit. "I love it, it's delicious." That was when she took another piece and started to nibble on it as well, not wanting to upset her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"I sent Rico to pick the berries." He smiled. Being a lemur he was bound to pick the best berries. Eric ate his toast in normal bites, relaxing back into the pillows and letting her cuddle him at the same time. "Looks like we'll be spending a lot of time here," he said with a slight chuckle. Foss hopped up on the bed and curled up beside Eric while Hesphie moved to the other side of Dominique. Eric had to admit, he really did like it here. He hoped everyone back home was doing alright without their Dominique...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Dominique looked around and thanked Rico when she saw the little lemur. Shivering, still cold despite having a fever, she snuggled up to him more and slid down, hiding under the covers as she did. Within a few minutes she was done with a few pieces of toast and just laid against him, an arm across him, hugging to him. "I like it here," she mumbled, not minding the fact that she didn't have all the perks of having a noble title or a villa in France. Eric helped show her she didn't need all that to be happy-which was a good thing since she wasn't happy before that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Rico slid his tail across her cheek happily before leaping about and going back to tend to Foss' litter of babies. Foss simply stretched and curled up to Eric's other side, and Eric chuckled. He himself was well off before all of this, but he was glad she opened her mind to the possibility that money and wonderful things were not the key to happiness. "I'm glad you do," he said with a smile. He pulled a few extra blankets onto the bed and covered her but not himself, Merlin he'd sweat to death if he did. he moved the tray to the bedside table and handed her the glass of grapefruit juice. "Fresh squeezed," he said with a playful grin as he handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Even though she grew up with all the luxuries, she had made a wonderful transition and couldn't be happier with it. Dominique snuggled under the blankets and sighed lovingly. When he held out the glass she smiled and sat up slightly and took the glass. "You spoil me too much." She said playfully. She drank it up and put the glass back when she was done. "I was way too lucky when I stumbled upon the wall." She mumbled as she cuddled to him again, putting the glass away
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"Psh, you could never be spoiled enough. You're too gracious to be considered spoiled. More like... cared for, treated, loved." he smiled at the last word, kissing her gently. "No one else had ever shown up on the wall before. I was prepared to leave you alone that night, it seemed like you were looking to solace..." He was looking off into nothingness now, talking with a gentle smile. "I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue the tradition my grandparents started, but you made that possible." He grinned a little, letting out a soft chuckle. "It's funny how things work out sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Dominique couldn't help but chuckle at him as he spoke. She still felt spoiled no matter what he said but she wouldn't argue, she was much too happy to argue. Besides, as long as she didn't act spoiled she'd deal with being it. Cuddling a little closer to him, she listened to his point of the memory as her eyes drifted close. "I was...I was so sick of all the people at the ball...all the things going on, and of course my cousin's pranks, I just wanted some peace and quiet," she admitted as she sunk her arm around him again and slipped under his, making sure to sneak in and get comfy all at the same time. "I'm glad you didn't leave me alone though, you made my night and year all the better." She smiled as she peeked up at him before moving-slowly of course- to give him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "What exactly was the tradition again?" The way she asked said she remembered but she liked listening to him tell the story and so she couldn't help but act like she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

He let her come to him, welcoming her and resting his arms around her protectively and comfortably. "Well," he started, slipping his hands through her hair. While it wasn't the same color now, he saw it the way it had been when he first met her. Each time he looked at her he saw the real Dominique, though he knew he may not get to lay eyes on it for a while. "My great grandfather was the first in our family to find a way up there. He was followed up one day by a girl two years younger than him -he was angry at something and trying to get away but she was having none of that." He chuckled a little, remembering exactly what his father had told him. "He had known for a year or so by then that she fancied him, but she irritated him beyond all belief. He argued with her for a while and she finally told him that his true problem was that he liked her too and he didn't want to believe it. At that moment, he looked into her eyes and fell completely in love. No one had ever been able to read him so well before and the fact that she paid so close attention to him made him love her more than he'd ever loved another." He smiled a little and glanced down at her, a loving smile. "As the sun set he said nothing to her, but he pulled her right to him and kissed her deeper than he'd ever kissed anyone before that... They married later on and had my grandfather, who fell in love with his best friend up on that wall. The first time they kissed was at sunset. They married before they were even out of school, and had my father." Now he paused for a moment, remembering how his mother and father met. "I think they met in a similar way to my great grandparents... My father found my mother completely annoying, always had something to complain about when her name was brought up. Then one day he found her crying up there on the wall, she'd found a way up all on her own. He was going to say something mean to her but the look in her eyes said she'd just had her heart broken. So, he consoled her and just as the sun fell below the horizon he promised her he'd be there for her and they shared their first kiss..." Now that his story ended he sipped his juice as well. He had no need to get into the story about them, she knew it as well as he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Dominique laid there, relaxing into him as she did, and just listened. She knew parts of the story but not all of it and as he spoke she was lulled by his voice and how smooth the story went. During a few parts she couldn't help but chuckle and at others she simply smiled. The thought of their own kiss mad her cuddle into him a little more as she couldn't help but smile brightly. It wasn't her fault, he just made her so happy, spoiling not only her being but her emotions on top of that. "That's rather cute i must say. I hope I didn't annoy you until our kiss." Shifting slightly, she tilted her head so she could look at him as she smiled playful despite the fact she was at the same time curled up under the covers and warm as her fever held strong.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:13 pm

"Each story was a little different... you became a friend. Someone I could talk to, and someone who could talk to me without lies and falsity." he smiled gently. "You never annoyed me, not once. You were actually the one I couldn't wait to see, even when we were just friends." He snuggled her to him for a bit. "Feeling any better?" he asked, though he knew the answer was probably 'no.' He chuckled a little. "Well you'll be stuck here for nearly a week, so I hope you're comfortable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Dominique didn't answer that, knowing he already knew. She just stayed there and closed her eyes as she relaxed. "No, your the one who's stuck here because your too comfy for me to let you move." She grinned as she buried her head into his side and yawned softly. Her body was so tired from fighting the poison that she just couldn't help but want to sleep. She tired her best to stay awake though, wanting to actually use the time she had at home to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

"Foss, your babies are probably hungry," Eric said gently, petting the catlike animal. As Foss got up, purring, she rubbed against both of them lovingly before hopping down and walking off toward the storage room downstairs, under the stairs. Eric had put a large "doggy door" in so that she could get in an out without a problem and they could still leave the door closed. Now he chuckled. "'Stuck' isn't the word I would use. And you should get some rest, you may be able to sleep out the fever.' He said with a gently loving smile. he wanted her to get better and she had the whole week with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   

Back to top Go down

Madagascar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Rest of the Wizarding World [IC]-
Jump to: