Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Madagascar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Madagascar Vote_lcapMadagascar Voting_barMadagascar Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Madagascar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Madagascar is home to as many as 12,000 of the world's plant species.[5] Approximately 80% of all plant and animal species found in Madagascar are endemic, including the lemur infraorder of primates, the carnivorous fossa, three bird families and three of the island's six baobab species. Malagasy, the local language spoken by the majority of the population, is an Austronesian language and one of the official languages. The other official languages are French (official since independence) and English (official from 2007 to 2010).
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Eric and Dominique had gone first to Gringgotts, then to purchase the Griffin as they'd talked about. They'd stopped at many places all over the world, changing course regularly and sending letters to her family and friends. By now everyone knew she couldn't say where we were, but only why we'd gone. He fully expected them all to fight for her and try to help keep her protected and he had only sent a singly letter to his mother. He told her nothing except that he had fallen in love and the woman he had chosen was in a situation that called for his protection. He gave her no other information and made it clear that she would rarely hear from him and could not write back. He would use a different mail carrier each time and advised that Dominique did the same. By now they had purchased a nice home, built around trees, the very trees growing up through the house. They were well hidden in the middle of nowhere, and Eric had helped her change her appearance as she helped him change his. He made them both look like locals, changing skin color as well as other things.

Eric came out of the house, yawning slightly. They had adapted many of the animals native to this region, including his favorite, the Fossa. The animal came bounding to him as soon as he closed the front door. "Foss!" he exclaimed, catching the leaping creature. He accepted the chin kisses and set her down as he walked about, checking things as he did always. He had many alarms, the fidelus charm, and lots of other protective spells up. He had also enlisted Dominique in a local wizarding school, and taken his finals already. He was working on the island, and hunting for most of their food with the help of their large family of animals. As she came out with Hesphie he hugged her tightly. "Morning, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Rose,
Don't fret, we're fine. I'm still so sorry that I just left without any warning but I had no choice. By now I'm sure you've figured out why. I also hope that by now Fred's found the money I left him for the items I took when I left, I really am sorry about that. Oh I'm sorry about so much. Trust me it is so odd to be away from you all when I've lived my whole life surrounded by my family, but at the same time I'm happy...and finally I'm free. I really do like the traveling and we've found some really beautiful areas that, when I can, I want to show you but for now I can not. I hope to see you soon and pray I don't miss anything exciting or fun. If I miss any parties give everyone my best! I keep you and the twins, Iris, Scorpius, Fred, Vikki, everyone even that werewolf in my thoughts. I love you all.

~Dominique

Sighing slightly,Dominique finished her third letter to Rose. She had just moments earlier sent one to Iris and Fred and was planning on writing one to Vikki soon but she had to space the days between posts. Cracking her fingers, which she still wasn't use to, she put the quill down and got up. The ink needed to dry and she didn't feel like staying in this far too quiet house alone. Getting up she walked through their wonderful home, that in reality was anything but quiet since all their lovely pets roamed freely in and out of the branches that weaved together to create the roof and floors. For an odd little house this place was a wonderful hide away and she had to admit, she liked it here. On her way to the front door she found herself looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was a little taller but otherwise her build-the curve of her hips an the size of her bust- were the same other than just being proportional to her bod a bit. Just as Eric now was, she was much darker than she had been before yet at the same time she was paler than him, as she had been. Her hair was the same jumbled mess of waves and curls and still had a highlight of colours but it was all blacks with shades of dark redish browns here and there. Her eyes held the light the same and the only difference were the colours. Instead of gold and greens she had hazel reds and violets. She couldn't believe this was who she was now, yet at the same time she had to. No matter what she did, however, people treated her the same. The only difference was now, at the school she went to here, she was nicknamed the Amazon and they didn't care about her being a veela.

Ignoring the mirror, Dominique slipped out onto the porch. Hesphie, who hadn't left her heels since they got there and was growing to get quiet large, slipped out of the door way as well, her tail wrapped around one of Dominqiue's legs. She had a tan short skirt on and a cloth around her breasts that zipped in the back and was held up by a a chain that turned into a necklace around her neck, hanging down with an orange oval made from a stone she found when they got there. It reminded her of her family so she normally wore it. When he noticed her she smiled and slid into his arms happily. He was a bit darker than her, and his hair a bit thicker now, but she still saw the Eric she loved, there was no changing that. "Morning handsome." She teased as she kept her slender arms wrapped around him when her head tilted up. "Playing with Foss already? You spoil her, then again you spoil me too." she shrugged and smiled. Even their voices were different.... yet to each other nothing seemed to change. Even with their new appearances they mixed perfectly. There was a rustling in one of the branches above and then a thud as a little animal fell into her hair and slid down onto her shoulder, scrambling to stay on. Chuckling, she helped the little Tenrec balance. "Morning to you too, Pin." She said as she pet the little yellow and black creature. She curled into Eric and laid her head on his shoulder as she looked into the forest around them and saw the beautiful way the light shined through the leaves. It was different here, but she loved it all the same. Sighing lovingly, she just smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

"I spoil all of my girls," he said slyly, kissing her gently. He held her tightly. Here instead of living at the school, as it was so close by they simply walked to and from each day. It was wonderful the exercise they got here. "Are you ready for your game, love?" he asked gently. She had a quidditch game. She had not made captain here, as she joined partway through the year, but he told her all the time how she was surely going to make captain in her seventh year. "Come on then, I'll go watch." He smiled gently. "Coming Foss?" The animal followed closely, having taken to Eric the moment they arrived. First she was curious of them, and then she made herself right at home, already having had a litter of babies there. They were all inside at the moment, still too young to venture out or be alone yet. But the array of creatures living in and out of their home were enough to watch them, especially Rico, the ring tailed Lemur living in the upstairs portion. he took to feeding and caring for the babies whenever nobody was home. "Oh, we can't forget your broom," Eric said with a smile. However, instead of going inside he pulled a long box out from beside the house. Inside was the newest model of this area. "I wanted you to be ready for this game, open it." he said excitedly. Foss helped her, pawing at the brown paper. Engraved on the handle, instead of her name, was the nickname she'd acquired here and in very nice script letters.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Dominique had almost not rejoined Quidditch when they got here but he insisted upon it and so she gave in. And she was glad to do it, truthfully she needed the game to keep her wits and in reality she didn't care about being caption, at first it was just a joke, but he seemed so happy about the idea that she just kept thinking about it all together. When he brought the box over she couldn't help but smile. "...You didn't have to..." she nearly said his name...not his new name but his old one...the one she still whispered when they were in the house, alone...she had to get use to saying his new name in public let alone at all. As Foss started cutting into the package Dominique chuckled. "Foss no fair, let me open it myself." She finally opened it up and couldn't stop beaming. Looking up at him, she stood, leaving the broom there with Foss playing with the paper, and leaped over it until she was next to him. Slipping her arms around him, she kissed his jawline. "Thank you..." sneaking up to his lips when he turned, she kissed him slow and lovingly for a good time until Foss got jealous and started to growl and bat at their feet. Smirking, she gave him a quick hug before turning, grabbing the broom, and jumping off the porch. "Coming slow poke?" Grinning, she ran off, knowing he'd catch up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Eric watched her. He watched his Dominique -I mean Zuri- open the package and beam at him. He caught her and hugged her tightly, kissing her when their lips met. He chuckled a bit at Foss. He bent to pick up the animal for a moment but set her down with a grin ad Dominique ran off. "Get her," he said to the animal who bounded off with him. He caught up with her and the three jogged all the way to the school. Once there they were greeted by many 'hello's, 'Amazon' chants, and their new names. He spoke happily with some of them but excused himself to go to the pitch. Of course a group of them decided to go watch with him and he pulled his girl to him again for another kiss. "Good luck, Zuri. Tiako ianao," he said fluently., telling her he loved her. He then let his new friends pull him away to the stands. Foss followed of course, lifted by one of the locals and carried happily, purring the whole while.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Dominique laughed as she was tackled by Foss, who had her pinned to the ground until Eric saved her. Laughing, she took his hand and they ran off together. When the others greeted them she couldn't help but beam and talk to them in the native tongue, which hadn't taken as long as she thought to learn. When she was pulled away by Eric she couldn't help but smile. "Tiako ianao Faraji." She kissed his cheek as she was pulled away by the rest of her team. After getting suited up in her new uniform-which she didn't like because the girl's uniform was very revealing but she dealt with it because it was hot here and the way she dressed helped keep her body cool so she didn't pass out. most of the team was full of guys other than the other girl-who was the seeker. She had her position as bludger back though, since the last one had just gotten killed by a dragon not very long ago. Pleasant as that was, she didn't worry about it.

As they got in the field and started the game she was one of the more agile fliers and her new broom was awesome. By the end of the game she had gotten hit with the blunger twice, nearly fell off her broom, but ended up hitting the seeker off their broom just before they caught the snitch, making it easier for her teammate to do it. In the end they won by twenty five points and it was well into the night when the game ended. As she landed she was attacked by her teammates and Foss, who knocked her down again until Eric came and helped her up. When he did she smiled and hugged him. "So? Did you like the game?" She asked as she rubbed her arm and side, both of which had gotten hit earlier.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Eric cheered for his girl, clapping at her Beater skills. Foss made her own noises, laying in his lap and purring loudly. As they won the game Eric jumped up with the other fans, lifting Foss high in the air. The large catlike animal didn't seem to mind, rawring playfully. He set her down and she was off, tackling Dominique. "Foss!" Eric said through chuckles as he jogged down to help Dominique up. "She just doesn't know her own strength. You were wonderful!" he said excitedly, lifting her in a spinning hug. "I rather enjoyed that one." he let other congratulate Zuri, smiling at her each time their eyes caught. "I've got to get home, the Griffin needs to be fed." He smiled gently at her, and kissed her quickly. He left, Foss at his heels, and left her to the rest of her school day. He'd be back by the end of her day, ready to walk her home.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Dominique didn't want him to go but she didn't have much of a choice. The team and a few teachers kept her there for a few more hours and by the time she finally slipped off and back into the forest the moon was high over head and it had to be near midnight. Yawning, she wasn't paying as much attention and so wasn't taking her normal path home. She started to feel like something was following her. After about ten minutes of walking she broke into a run. Finally she jumped onto her broom just as something brushed against her leg. Breathing heavily, she looked back but nothing was there. She circled the area a while before she went back to the house and ran in the door, closing it loudly and quickly. She leaned against it with her eyes closed and her head tilted up as she tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Eric came home with without Dominique. He slipped in the back door, locking it quietly. "Zuri!" he called loudly and his voice rang through the house. he found her against the front door and was at her side in a flash. "What were you thinking!? I waited for you in our usual spot but you went another way??" He was scolding her, yes, but Eric was frightened. He had been terrified something happened to her. he would not let his promise be a lie, not as long as he could help it. "Come here," he said gently, loosing his scolding tone in an instant as he pulled her against him. he held her tightly, kissing her forehead. "Please, please, please, don't ever do that to me again. You must stay close to me or others here at all times. Your life depends on it, love." Hesphie came into the room soon after. "Hesphie was pacing, she was worried too." he said, glancing down at the large cat. Foss was at Eric's heels as per usual, and simply sat there, her head tilted a little. "are you alright? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Dominique was shivering when he came in and jumped as he scolded her. When he got closer she went to him and leaned against him. Actually...she didn't seem to be standing on her own at all. Her leg was twisted rather oddly as well. She shook her head and messed with a chain around his neck as her hands lingered on his chest. "...I-I'm sorry...I must have strayed from the path while I was walking....I didn't notice because I was so tired.....I'm sorry..." She closed her eyes and shook against him slightly. Her broom was propped up against the door and it fell over, making her jump slightly. As she did so she yelped and nearly fell. Looking down, her leg had three large scratches like a large claw had grazed her and they were bleeding rather badly. Hesphie had already taken to licking at them, trying to heal them enough to stop the bleeding. She whinced but not as badly as she should have-her leg being nearly numb. "...something chased me...it woke me up...i circled the area a few times to make sure whatever it was didn't follow me..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

His eyes seemed to darken. "Come on," he said. He lifted her, a bit to Hesphie's protesting, but he carried her outside to where the Griffin lay. "Up," he commanded. As the Griffin stood he set her atop him. Hesphie hopped up as well, protectively. "If I'm not back in ten minutes, you fly her somewhere. Anywhere but here, and nowhere we've been, you hear me?" He was speaking to the animal, who gave a nod and nuzzled him affectionately. "Let's go, Foss, I need your ears," he said and off he went. Of course he kissed Dominique passionately before leaving, but he and Foss made haste. Foss was at his side, ears perked, and many of the other animals had darted off to help as well. While he walked he frequently checked his watch and listened for an alarming sound from any of his many pets.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

As Eric set her up on the Griffin she shook her head. She didn't want to leave...she liked it here and they had a home, friends, they had a family of animals. She didn't want to go...and she wouldn't leave him behind. When he kissed her she of course kissed back and put her love and sadness into it. When he left she laid back on the Griffin and tried to talk it out of following Eric's orders but it would have no say in it and kept shaking its head. Finally giving up, she just let Hesphie have her leg as she looked up at the moon and wished they could just enjoy the night sky together on the castle walls again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

After a sweep that lasted about eight minutes Foss and Eric hurried back. Most of the other animals stayed out, just outside the perimeter of the spells, ready to sound alarms should anything happen. He came back just before the Griffin flew off. "I'm back," he said quickly, as the animal's wings began to spread. He caught her as she leaped off him, and hugged her tightly. "I found nothing... no tracks, no evidence at all of anything out there. We've got plenty of watchers for the night, so we should be alright. Keep your wits about you, and keep your wand within reach at all times, no matter what." He kissed her gently and with one of her hands he reached out to stroke the Griffin. "Thank you. You're a good friend," he said softly, pressing his forehead to the growing creature. "Oh, I found this out there, you can have it." He smiled slightly and pulled a dead creature off a string tied to his rather odd looking britches. He let the griffin have it and brought Dominique inside.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

As the griffin got ready to take off she tired to slip from his back but Hesphie, who was now quite larger than Dominique, kept her down. When she heard Eric's voice she sighed in relief and jumped off the griffin, wrapping her arms around him tightly. She nodded, "Yes sir." she said jokingly but she took her wand out to prove she would do what he said. Taking his kiss with a smile, she kept her arms around him and cuddled close as he gave the griffin the beast. Once they slipped inside she sighed and tried to go to a chair. Her leg didn't look as bad as it had but it still stung rather badly. "I'm sorry Eric...I don't even remember why I moved off the path..." she shook her head, trying to remember as she rubbed her leg and pushed back some of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Eric sighed sharply. "Love, you have to get used to calling me by my Malagasy name... at least for a few days." He was looking out of all of the windows and closing all curtains before he came to her. Candle lamps lit the room well, so he wasn't too worried about the lighting. "Given there were no tracks, we can only assume it was something sent for you. Whether or not it was, we must treat it so..." He pulled his wand out, and lifted her leg gingerly while he spoke. "Tomorrow I'll wait at the school for you, so will Leo." Leo, the Griffin waiting just outside would have no quarrel with that he was quite sure. "I won't have you being ripped away... not now..." While he spoke to her, his wand glowed a light yellow color, and he swept it gently over her scratches. They didn't heal completely, but they closed themselves up and the scarring process began. "Please be more careful, love. I don't want anything happening to you..." He hugged her again, tightly, and kissed her with a gentle kindling passion.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am

Dominique made an 'eeping' sound as she sighed and shook her head, her hand covering her face slightly. "I'm sorry...I know that...oh I'm so out of sorts I don't understand it..." She felt groggy and rather warm, like she was coming down with a fever or something. As he took her leg she leaned back in the chair and nodded, knowing there was no use to argue. "We shouldn't asume the worst...it could just be a creature who's territory i entered that we dont' know about..." she muttered, trying to reason with him for some reason she didn't even understand. Nodding, she looked up at him. "I promise I will be...today just wasn't my day I suppose...." She was very glad she only had two classes tomorrow and they were in the afternoon. That meant one wonderful thing-sleeping in. As he hugged her she couldn't help but smile and the kiss made whatever buzzing was going on in her mind go mute as she melted into him, kissing him back with that same smoldering passion.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

He loved her for her cuteness, but it was a blunder he could not accept in their extreme state. He was glad that she wasn't as worrisome as he, thankful for it really, though he simply prayed she was right. As he kissed her he lifted her up, holding her flush against him and carrying her upstairs. He never parted their lips, though his eyes opened so that he could see where he was going. He set her gently on the bed, hovering over her mysteriously as he crawled in as well. He finally settled under the covers with her, holding her close. "Get some sleep, you get to sleep in tomorrow." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Dominqiue made a sound as she was lifted- her side still hurting from the game. Her hands slipped up and around his neck, locking there as she ease against him, resting there comfortably as they kissed. Her eyes remained closed as they moved, she trusting him completely and knowing he'd be careful as they moved. When she was laid down she opened her eyes and her breath caught even more as he hovered there above her. Her heart pounded and she thought the blood was rushing from her head. When he laid down and pulled her over, breaking the kiss at last, she took a deep breath and nodded-though she didn't know how she'd get to sleep with her heart pounding like this. "Tiako ianao Faraji." she whispered as she closed her eyes, drifting off after a while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Eric smiled down at her. "Tiako Ianao, Zuri, my love." He smirked a little, his mixture of Malagasy and English amusing to himself. He bent and kissed her again, softly yet passionately. He couldn't lie, the male part of him wanted more than kisses and cuddles, but his heart and mind were completely content with it. He was quite good at fighting off his body's urges, ignoring it's want to be touched. He slid an arm under her, his palm resting on the small of her back and pulling her against him a little while his other hand slid into her wonderful hair. He opened his eyes only once or twice, hungry for a gaze into those magical eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Dominqiue cuddled up to him closely, never letting too much room be between them. If this was because she still feared Micajah or not it wasn't apparent, but she did seem to hunger the warmth coming off of his body as her skin steadily got colder. For some reason she felt like she had a fever but her body was cold--nonetheless she didn't wake up. Rather, she clung to sleep and to Eric with her might and love. Through out the night she'd shiver once or twice, shaking even to a point, but after a while it would stop. Her leg hurt and she'd wince in her sleep if she moved it too much or put pressure on it. That being noted, she didn't move much at all throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Eric slept lightly. He woke more than once to her shivering and did his best to warm her each time. He pulled a few extra blankets onto them throughout the night. Though he was getting hot he didn't care, it was Dominique he was worried about. He had a hard time sleeping the rest of the night, unable to help fearing worse things than an animal whose territory she could have invaded. He himself had invaded upon claimed territory and though she lay in his arms, he wasn't willing to ease up until Micajah was dead or they were married.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Dominique woke up early that morning, before even the sun had risen, and she was shivering and drenched in a cold sweat. Coughing, Dominique curled up. She started to shake, feeling as if her leg weren't even there. She looked up at him, not sure if she had woken him up or not, before hiding her face against his chest. She didn't want to look at her leg, afraid of what she'd see. When at last the covers were moved-and with mild difficulty- it showed that her skin that not only begun reverting to its natural pale peach around the wound, but the skin hadn't healed and the blood didn't clot but kept it's glossy sheen. Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Eric woke immediately to her cough. This had been a dance all night. he instinctively reached around for another blanket but they were all already on the bed. He himself was sweating horribly, but it was normal sweat. As she hid, he got a sick feeling in his gut. Eric slowly pulled the blankets from her and looked down. "..." He eyed her leg for a few moments before asking, "Still think it's nothing to worry about?" he wasn't mean, but it was obvious he was kicking himself in his head for not taking her somewhere last night. "come, we've got to get you to the school. The nurse may be able to help. He lifted her, after wrapping her in a few blankets and went outside without a word. Luc, the Griffin that had been a wonderful pet to them thus far, stood from his resting place immediately. Eric had never once tied him down, the Griffin stayed happily unless leaving to hunt for himself. "We've got to go to the school. Something's wrong with her." And that was all he said as he set her on his back and climbed up. Within seconds the Griffin spread his wings and was off. Eric had both arms around Dominique and she was pretty much in his lap as he hung on to Luc.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Dominique didn't even answer him. She just felt so sick as a stabbing pain ran up her leg and throughout her body. There was no way she could have held onto the griffin so she was overly glad to be laying against him as they flew. Once at the school most of the students were either in class or in the courtyard, where breakfast was served on days when storms weren't over head. They went straight to the building off campus where the nurse resided. She saw the leg, was a bit surprised from the change in color, but otherwise didn't seem too shocked. She had Eric put Dominique-Zuri- down on a bed as she went off to get some herbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madagascar
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Rest of the Wizarding World [IC]-
Jump to: