Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Vote_lcapThe Burrow [Weasley Home] Voting_barThe Burrow [Weasley Home] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Burrow [Weasley Home] Vote_lcapThe Burrow [Weasley Home] Voting_barThe Burrow [Weasley Home] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Burrow [Weasley Home]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

The Burrow [Weasley Home] Empty
PostSubject: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 am

The Burrow [Weasley Home] 2yo92li
The Burrow was the family home of the Weasley family. Located on the outskirts of Ottery St. Catchpole in Devon, England, it was a thoroughly magical dwelling that became a second home to Harry Potter. In 1997, following the death of Albus Dumbledore, the Burrow became the Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. The Weasleys had presumably been in residence at the Burrow for a long time, since at least 1970.[1] The Burrow had been the home to the nine Weasleys, although their numbers had thinned over the years as the children grew up and moved out. Despite being poor, none of the Weasleys seemed ashamed of their home, and it had a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. It was a welcoming place, and friends of the family were regular visitors. The Burrow was described in 1992 as being as "different as possible from life on Privet Drive". The Burrow was located on the outskirts of Ottery St. Catchpole, a small village located in Devon, England.[5] It was so well hidden that Molly Weasley doubted that the postman even knew it existed. Nestled amongst rolling hills and fertile meadows, other wizarding families in the area included the Diggorys, the Lovegoods and the Fawcetts.[6] The building itself might once have been an old stone pigpen, which had several crooked stories attached to it. Four or five chimneys dotted the roof of the house, and the entire building was most likely held up by magic due to its crazy construction. From the 1970s to the 1990s, the Burrow was the home to Arthur and Molly Weasley, and their seven children: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. Frequent visitors included Ron's best friends Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, and various members of the Order of the Phoenix. The back garden contained a stone outhouse that the Weasleys had converted into a broom shed, and the Weasley children keep their broomsticks in the building during their time at home. When she was six, Ginny Weasley began a regular habit of breaking into the broom shed and taking each broom out in turn since her elder brothers wouldn't allow her to play Quidditch with them.[2] In the summer of 1996, Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter had a conversation in the broom shed prior to announcing their arrival at The Burrow. Behind the main house was a large, overgrown garden with a pond full of frogs. The garden was home to a large number of gnomes; the Weasleys had to regularly de-gnome the garden by throwing them over the hedge. However, the gnomes always sneaked back in since Arthur Weasley was soft on them and thought they were funny. The entrance to the kitchen backed onto the garden, and was surrounded by rusted cauldrons and old wellington boots.[5] The garden was often used by the Weasleys to hold large family gatherings. The Weasleys also owned an orchard behind their garden, which was surrounded by high trees. The orchard was contained within a paddock. The Weasley children used the orchard to practice Quidditch during their school holidays.[5][6] The orchard was used in 1997 to host the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. A large white marquee was erected, and the ceremony and the reception took place inside.[4] A cornfield was located just outside the Burrow to the right of the property. Small ponds and swamps were found within this cornfield.[7] To the left of the main property were hills and fields that surrounded the Weasleys' garden and orchard. The Burrow could be exited by moving down a long lane that moved out towards the village of Ottery St. Catchpole.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:32 am

Arthur beamed as he pulled into the driveway of the burrow. As he shut the engine off and everyone clambered out of the car he spoke to those who'd never been here before. "Here you're welcome as if it were your own home. Please make yourselves comfortable, I'm sure Molly'll be out in a jiff. Molly!" he called suddenly walking off. He'd given Ron a very odd look because of his date, but said nothing. He smiled anyway, not really caring about the different faces so much. He tapped Harry on the back as Molly came out. She always gave him lots of love.

Hermione got out of the cramped car and looked around with a genuine smile. Nothing had changed about this place and that was something she loved about it. As Mrs. Weasley came out Hermione hugged her. "I've missed you too, Mrs. Weasley," she said with little air as the woman hugged her tightly.

Harry hugged her back with as much force as she gave, and that was a lot. "I've been great," he told her, "Missed this place a bit though," he said as she moved on. He wrapped a gentle arm around Ginny ad smiled broadly.

Selena froze. She was wearing a rather short miniskirt of green and black and had a shirt that covered her arms most of the way but not completely. Thankfully the shirt covered her belly ring, which was a snake head. The shirt was a forest green and matched her skit, the word 'Gypsy' written in black letters across her chest. She smiled shyly at Mrs. Weasley, thinking the woman was going to hate her from the start. She was alittle uncomfortably, she'd never been around so many Gryffindors in her life...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 am

Molly came bussling out of the door. "Auther?! Oh thank goodness, That clock froze again, I was so worried you and the children were going to get in a spot of trouble, then what would I do?" she smiled lovingly at everyone and handed her husband the ladle she had been holding. "Well look at you all! I'm glad we got permision to take you all home with us. Hermione dear, how have you been." she hugged the girl gently, giving Viktor a sweet smile as she moved to Harry. Giving him one of her bone crushing hugs she gave her sons, she grinned. "Harry! Been taking care of yourself? Keeping out of trouble then?" Oh she knew by now he wasn't but she always asked. She took her daughter into her arms and held her for a moment before letting Harry have her again. She looked at the two and beamed, loving how close they were. She turned to Ron and gave him a hug, asking him about how school was and how his fund for his broom was coming along. When she noticed Selena she froze for only a moment before giving her a slight smile, not as warm as the others, but not cold either. "Hello dear, who are you?"

"Uh...I kind of had to buy something else with my money so no new broom any time soon." he said, scratching the back of his head. He didn't explain what he had bought so his mother was upset but he just blew it off. "Ma, this is Selena, my girlfriend." He watched his mother and father exchange looks but they treated just as nice as they treated Krum or Harry and that made him sigh in relief before he smiled at Selena and squeezed her hand. He had never let go of her.

Ginny hugged her mother and looked around, beaming at everything. She missed home so much when she was at school. Turning to Harry again, she snuggled in close to him, relaxing into his figure as she had the whole ride there. "Oh mum, where are Fred and George, don't tell me they aren't coming!

"Oh they'll be here. They went to pick up....uh...a friend to join them for dinner."

Ginny and Hermione exchanged looks as if they knew just who the twins were brining.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 am

As if on cue a distant POP could be herd. Within moments Fred and George were coming through the gate of the burrow, George the first to reach his mother. "Mum!" he cried childishly, though she didn't seem to notice. He was attacked in a hug and he squeezed her with much love before kissing her cheek. "How've you been mum?" he asked gently. "Good, good, I've been great." He moved on to his father, who pulled him into a large hug. "Missed ya, dad," he said gruffly. He ruffled Ron's hair. "'Ey Ronikins," he said with a smirk. "And who's your friend?" he asked with another broad smirk. He took Selena's hand and kissed it, clicking his tongue against his teeth like one would urge on a horse. He hugged Harry and Krum and lifted Ginny clean off the ground in a spinning hug and kissed her cheek. "How's school been?" he asked his sister. She was the baby of the family and the wins treated her as such.

Fred walked up with Angelina on his arm. His mother knew her well and hugged her before him. "Where's mine, mummy?" he asked in a baby voice, opening his arms to his mother. He laughed and hugged her, kissing the opposite cheek George had kissed. He also made his rounds to everyone, spinning Ginny identically to his twin. Both of the twins put an arm around Angelina, not trying to hide a thing from the family and those brought home by the family. "Everyone who does not know," he looked at Selena more than anyone for this, "This is Angelina. She's with me and George. Yes, both of us," he repeated, his eyes on Ron's expression and he grinned wickedly.

Hermione chuckled and watched the goings on. She wasn't entirely surprised about the twins and Angelina, but she was still a little shocked. She just stood there quietly like usual, leaning against Viktor comfortably.

Harry watched and held on to Ginny. "I'm fine, you?" he said twice, once o each twin. Other than that he just stood there.

Selena smiled gently at Mrs. Weasley. She had half a mind to tell he woman what she was, hoping it may ride them all of the questions they must be having about her outfit that hid little.... She giggled at the twins each kissing her hand, but leaned against Ron. She squeezed his hand back and smiled shyly at him. This really wasn't her element.

"Boys, whyn't you help your mother by putting up the tents, there's certainly not enough room for us all, what with Hagrid, Sirius, and whoever else coming as well. "Ladies you can help Molly in the house," he said brightly, ushering them all about. He went to help the fellas with the tents and tables. As Molly passed he grabbed er and kissed her gently. They'd already been having a wonderful day and it was only getting better. Plus, this would give her the chance to question Selena and Angelina while he got to do the same to Krum.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 am

Angelina was happy enough to run with the twins right to the others. Her coat had been left behind and in her arms was that wonderful little Rabbit she had yet to name because quite frankly she was NOT naming it Georgina. Even the Rabbit didn't seem to like it. When Molly came over and gave her a hug she couldn't help but hug the woman back. that didn't stop her from noticing the glance Molly had given her. She swallowed hard as the twins took to putting their arms around her. And of course, on cute as always, they were split up into genders so one parent could question each set. She knew Molly was going to go after her and she also believed that the twins were probably going to be questioned too.

Ginny hugged her brothers tightly, laughing as they spun her around. "Hey, stop treating me like a baby." she giggled gently and went back to Harry, giving him a tight hug before they were slip up. "See you soon." she whispered, kissing his cheek when his brothers and mother weren't looking. She hurried into the kitchen as he went with her father.

Viktor followed the others, glad to help. He had given Hermione a hug and a kiss before slipping away from the others. He talked with the twins as they walked.

Molly gave Auther a kiss quickly and smiled. She then ushered the girls into the house to help him. She gave each of them jobs, making Angelina and Selena work closest to her. "So, Selena was it? I've never seen you before, what house are you in?" She nodded, not showing any hint of anything but sweetness. "How did you meet Ronald? I see...how long have you two been dating?" She nodded a bit and smiled at the girl as she started to peal some potatoes. "Tell me about yourself my dear." she focused oN Selena for now but Angelina would get hers soon.

Ron grinned at Selena and squeezed her hand before they split off. He pulled her close and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry, they'll like you." He gave her a hub before they left and whispered gently. "Oh, and your cute when your shy." winking, he sunk off with the other guys, talking with Harry as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 am

[color=darkred]Harry helped put one tent up with the twins, while Ron and Viktor helped Arthur. He talked with the twins about their booming business and even asked them a little about Angelina. As soon as he brought it up however, well as soon as their father heard anyway, he no longer was able to talk about it.

George rolled his eyes when his father started questioning them. "No, dad, she isn't with us for that," he said with a laugh. "Yes we've been nice to her."

"No, We haven't caught her with anyone else." Fred grinned at his fathers last question. "Yes, actually," he said, pulling out his box and shaking it while George did the same with his. "We plan on asking her tonight," he said. "So don't spill the beans Ron or I swear I'll make you regret it."

"You mean we will," George corrected his twin, giving Ron a warning gaze. They were not kidding now.

"So, Viktor, right? Yes, how long have you and Hermione been um?" He made a motion with his hands that was truly not understandable by anyone in their right mind. One could get the gist though so he waited for an answer. "You plan on being with her for long?" he asked. However, Harry saved him from any more questions because as soon as the tent was up and they were assembling the huge table together he turned on his twins. "Is she just with you for money?" he asked sharply. "Are you being nice and kind to her, treating her like a lady should be treated? Have you caught her sleeping around?" He sighed and thought for a moment."Do you honestly think you'll be with her long enough to marry her?" he asked and he changed his course at the answer he got, not turning on Ron. He'd questioned Harry ages ago. "So where'd you meet the one you brought home?" he asked Ron, asking various other questions as well. He forgot about Viktor for a while as far asqestioning him went.

Selena was taken aback and she stuttered at first. "W- I... I met him at the Halloween Ball. We've pretty much been dating since then." She looked at Angelina as if begging for saving, but the questions kept coming so she kept answering. "I asked him to dance with me," she said slowly, not about to tell her how they were dancing. "I'm a Slytherin," she said not really wanting to tell her that either.... "I... well there isn't much to say. I'm a Gypsy, been alone pretty much since birth..." Se shrugged a little, helping her with the food. "I care about your son a lot," she said suddenly, as if it made all the difference in the world.

Hermione just did as she was told, having gone through all of this a long time ago. Thankfully she was cleaning with Ginny.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 am

Ron stared at the twins, amazed. Holy shit...no way. He was about to say something when his father turned on him. Swallowing slightly, he scratched the back of his head. "I met her at the last ball...she kinda came up to me...um...We ended up talking and getting to know each other by the enchanted tree like you and mum did." he threw that part in just for good measure. It seemed to work, at least with his father. The twins seemed to be out to get him and he swallowed hard again. He was going to keep quite tonight, at least until after they asked Angelina. Damn, who would have thought.

Viktor was relieved when the pressure was off of him. He and Hermione had been dating for nearly two years now and he hoped it would last a long time to come. That wonderful Tournament had changed his life in the greatest of ways by letting him meet her.

Angelina saw the poor girl wiggling with want to get out of this. She sighed and put on a smile. "Miss Weasley how have Bill and Charles been?" So the questioning began. She blushed at a few of the questions but it wasn't very noticable in the dark kitchen. "No of course I wouldn't! Mrs. Weasley you know me better than that! Yes...very much...With all my heart...you know I always have." she sighed, know wishing she could be saved. "Yes, they are wonderful, you raised good boys. And Fred loves to cook like you." She chuckled slightly as Molly actually let her cook her own dish for the whole family to try, she got a little nervous but did her best. "...I hope so..." she said, her blush finally noticeable.

Ginny went over and stole Selena. "Come on, before my mother gets you again." she said with a smile. Well the girl had opened up, that was enough for Ginny to give her a try too. She brought the girl's work over and helped her with it since she had finished.

Molly nodded at the girl's answers, liking the fact that she actually didn't hide her answers. When she heard Angelina, though, she turned and fired her questions at her instead. "They're fine, come on, why don't you try a recipe." She gave the girl a moment before she continued on her questioning. "Are you...with anyone else besides my boys...I had to ask. Do you love them? Both of them? How do they treat you?" she chuckled and shook her head at that comment, glad her boys were growing up. She was afraid they never would. "...Do you think you'll stay with them a long time?" She sighed, wishing she could get use to this but she was afraid she never would.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 am

[center]"Alright boys, let's clean up for dinner. Harry, Sirius'll be here in a little while. He brought Remus and Tonks something to eat." He didn't say another word on that subject, but went to the house to wash up himself. He stole another kiss from Molly on his way through the kitchen.

Harry stayed outside with Fred as they weren't really dirty at all. "So, you're going to propose?" he asked the tall twin. When he got a nod and a smile Harry smiled too. He was happy for them, very happy. He rather liked Angelina and it was looking like they were gong to be family by marriage soon enough... if Ginny said yes that is. Of course he didn't plan on asking for a while...

"Going to pop the question anytime soon?" he asked Harry, giving him a brotherly gaze and yet a hard one. When Harry explained his feeling Fred just nodded, draping a long arm over his shoulder. "I understand," he said gently. Once enough people came back outside he went in with Harry so they could clean up too even though there wasn't much to clean up. On his way through he kissed Angelina sweetly. "Oh hush mum, I'm not twelve anymore!" He chuckled but moved quicker than she, avoiding whatever she was about to hit him with, and went to wash up.

Hermione was getting the dinner plates down and when Selena was tugged away she and Ginny helped get all the bowls and plates and the many trays of food and started bringing them out to the table. They lined the middle of the table with all the food and made everyone a place. The table looked like it was housing an army, being that'ss what the Weasleys pretty much were.

Selena smiled broadly as Ginny tugged her away. "She's nice, your mother... she cares about you guys a lot," she said nervously. Selena had never had family, so she wasn't sure how to act and things like that surprised her. It wasn't in her nature to be like that yet she longed for that sort of treatment secretly. "Thank's," she said as Ginny helped her and they were off to help Hermione and Angelina bring out food. Soon everyone was grabbing dishes of something and bringing them out to add to the piling table. She caught Ron's eye a time or two and had to hide the coyness in her grins.

She wasn't as good as she thought though, because at one point George leaned to Ron and whispered. "Got yourself a regular sex kitten there, don't yeh?" he sad nudging his brother and smirking wildly. "She seems nice enough. Guess we'll have to see though. Mums been at her already, but Fred and I still haven't had a go yet." He ruffled his brothers hair and walked away quickly before Ron could get angry with him/[/cener]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 am

Ron gave his brother a dark glare and nearly said something when mum walked past. He waited for her to go about with the dishes before he ran out toward his brother and grabbed his shoulder. "Leave her alone, George." he said with a nasty glare. This was the first time he ever really stood up against his brother so adimently but he wasn't backing down. "She's uncomfortable as it is, just leave her alone. Mum already got to her." He stared his brother down until they were forced to separate

Molly smiled at Angelina and gave the girl a gentle hug. "You keep on cooking and we'll go set things up." She helped the other girls quickly set the table and the plates. When she passed George and Ron she gave her youngest son a smile but she eyed George as if she was still debating on if she was okay with their whole choice. Of course she loved Angelina and she wanted her boys to be happy...but both of them dating her...at the same time...? Well she might have been a little old fashion but she didn't like that all too much. She finished the set of the table and welcomed as Hagrid and Sirius showed up. "How are they?" She gave Sirius a grave face and nodded before they looked around. Once everyone was seated she smiled at Angelina. "We all have to try Angelina's dish, she's made us all a treat.

Ginny looked around the table as she sat. She was sitting next to Harry and Hermione, across from Ron, and she had a great view of the whole table. Her mother was at one end, her father at the other. Hagrid was down near her father and Sirius was sitting next to Harry and her mum. Angelina was between Fred and George, between their mother and Ron. Selena was, of course, next to Ron and Viktor next to Hermione. Ginny had noticed the full moon and knew why Remus wasn't there but she worried about Tonks.

Viktor held out the chair for Hermione before sitting down beside her. On his other side was an empty chair and then Hagrid, who took up quite a few spots. The adults were speaking so he ignored them for now. Once given the cue to eat he gathered all sorts of food to try. He hadn't been here in a while but he remembered how wonderful their food was.

Angelina blushed slightly when Molly told everyone to try her food. She didn't want to know if it was bad really. When the twins dragged her over to sit beside them she went willingly, smiling. There was no point trying to hide the fact they were all together, and besides, she didn't want to. They had agreed not to hide it from anyone should it come up and so they weren't and though it was embarrassing to have everyone staring at them. When they were told to eat she took a bit of food and ate in small bites, smiling at anyone she saw looking at her.

Sirius appeared as his doggy self not long before they all sat down. When he got there he went in the back, changed, dressed, and came back. He gave Molly a grave look. "She doesn't look too good." he whispered knowing that in the morning things would just be worse. "Might head out early and check on them...just, ya know, to make sure..." he sat down and looked over at Angelina, wondering why she was between the twins, before smiling. "I'll try your food out girl" he laughed at her look before taking a whole mound of food up on his plate, hers included.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Hagrid came in with Sirius, but broke from him as he went out back to change. He of course handed him clothes first. "Molly!" he cried happily. He swept her up in a hug and made his rounds doing the same o everyone but Krum, Angelina, and Selena. He didn't want to make them uncomfortable so he simply said his 'hello's and sat down. He took up three chairs on his own. Once Sirius sat down it was time to eat. "'Aven't eaten all day, jus' ter 'ave yer cookin' Molly," Hagrid said with a gruff chuckle. He patted his large stomach and smiled, pulling food onto two different plates for his massive size. He went about talking to Arthur about this and that.

Arthur gave Molly a smile but after Sirius walked away from her it faded a little at her look. "Let's eat!" he said to everyone and sat down. He looked around the table, smiling at everyone his eyes settled on. He wasn't sure he agreed with the choice the twins had made, but he was a bit more accepting of such things. He just went on to Hagrid about whatever they could think to talk about.

George didn't take his eyes off his little brothers, but he was still grinning slyly. Once their mother walked deliberately between them he smiled and walked to the table. He let Fred sit beside Ron and he took his seat beside his mother. Fred of course tugged Angelina between them, but George was already filling his plate. "So, Selena, how is it you can stand my brother?" he asked gently. He dodged his mothers flying hand, and smirked wickedly. "What!? It's only one question... sheesh!"

Fred laughed. "You must be under a love spell" Fred joked. "She'll realize it eventually, don't you think so Won Won?" Fred smirked t his brother, his teeth showing a little. He also dodged a now flying Roll and gave his mother a look similar to his twins. "I was kidding, blimey!" he cried, going back to his food and laughing a little.

Selena sat close to Ron, not sure she was comfortable being here yet. Surprisingly though, while George's question made her gulp nervously, the exchange between his mother and him made her giggle a little. Then Fred made her giggle more, though she quirked a playful brow at Ron when he called him 'Won Won.' She whispered just to him, "Where'd he come up with that one?" but she giggled as the roll was thrown. "I can stand your brother because he's sweet, funny, and a gentleman" she said rather confidently. She was a Gpysy for Merlin's sake, it wasn't okay to be shy! "And it's not a love spell... if it is I hope it never wears off." She gave the twins a slightly challenging look and they both went back to their food, a little surprised. Selena pulled some salad and a few small portions of meat to her, which she cut up and mixed with her salad.

"She's a keeper," Fred whispered in Ron's ear, going back to his food with a slightly taken aback look toward Ron's date.

Harry sat with Ginny, giving her a private smile. He didn't really talk much, he knew Selena hated him and didn't want to make that obvious right now. He knew Ron and she were having a hard enough time... He did give Ron a grin though, but soon went back to his food and talking to Ginny.

Hermione smiled in thanks and sat down. When it was time she pulled food onto her plate, trying things she hadn't had before. "Mm, Angelina this is wonderful," she said as she swallowed what the girl had made.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Molly smiled warmly at Hagrid, speaking with him as if she missed her old friend. When he went to sit she took her seat and started to gather her own bit of food, trying Angelina's dish as well. "Lovely dear. You'll make someone a happy wife someday." she was in such a good mood she didn't think about the fact that Angelina was dating her boys...both of them. As those twins started to harrass the poor girl, poor Selena even if she was a slytherin, she went at them. "Leave the girl alone and eat before you get any thinner. Goodness knows how anyone can stand you, all skin and bones!" She shook her head and put more food on their plates, alone with Harry's. "Eat up dear, you need your strength.

"What, I dont' get more?" Sirius said with a mouth full of mashed potatoes.

"No need to give you more, you'll eat the whole table if given the chance!" Molly gave him a stern look as if to say he had better not try that.

Sirius rolled his eyes and shoveled more food in his mouth before he turned and looked at Harry. "Ello there. How's school? Not fighting any Dragon's this year are you!?"

Ron wrapped his arm around Selena's waist and whispered in her ear. "Please, please don't listen to them and above all else....please don't pick up the nicknames they use for me." he said as if pleading with her, smiling slightly. He hugged her close and ate a bit, looking over at everyone.

Ginny smiled and chuckled at her mother. "Oh mum, he eats all the time! He's got plenty of energy without you fattening him up!" She chuckled, half expecting the twins to ask if she was going to put Harry in the oven and cook him next. She laid her head on his arm and ate some stew, wishing Tonks was there.

Angelina chuckled at her boys, shaking her head. At Molly's comment she laughed a bit, feeling it was a kind thing to say but not something that would come true ever, if anytime soon. "Well, thank you Mrs. Weasley." she said as she ate a bit of roast, her eyes shinning with the firelight around, making them seem like stars as she look from one twin to the other. The rabbit was in her lap and she snuck it lettuce and carrots when she could.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Arthur shook his head happily at his family. However he continued his conversation with Hagrid about light bulbs. He was trying to explain to the giant how they wok without magic.

"Mighty good food, 'ere," Hagrid said with a bright smile. He ate a whole plate of Angelina's food and quickly, then moved on to his other plate.

Harry rolled his eyes. By the end of dinner he thought he might pop but he was so thankful for it. He placed an arm around Ginny while they ate, but he was talking to his godfather. "No, Sirius... not this year." He smiled gently and looked round. "Where's Buckbeak?" he asked suddenly of his godfather beside him.

Hermione chuckled at conversation, but she ate mostly in silence. Each time she looked up and captured Viktor's eyes she would blush and smile, and go back to focusing on her food for a while.

Selena giggled a little at his plea. "Don't worry," she whispered to him, "they actually make this a little easier... They're funny." She smiled at him, and bit her lips a little as she had an urge to kiss him. She didn't though, for fear of Molly, but she went back to her salad.

George, along with his twin, rolled his eyes. "Mum, I won't be able to move the way you're feeding me... Make Ginny eat more, she's smaller than we are!"George smirked and winked at his little sister as Molly put more food on her plate too. Of course Ron didn't need any more food, the skinny little pole at more than both the twins combined. George said nothing about it though, and went back to his food.

Fred didn't argue. He knew better. Be just kept eating as she kept piling things on his plate. "I'll eat more," he mumbled a little more to himself, but with a smile. He ate for a while then he turned to Ron. "So, Ronniekins... How's school going for you then?" he asked, his eyes trailing over Selena as he asked incognito how things were going with her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Molly put food on everyone's plates, so long as she could get to them. When dinner was done she pulled Angelina away with her to get dessert. They had cakes and pies, one of which Angelina had made -the strawberry one- and she had the girl help her pass it out. "Now don't you dare say your full, I see it in your eyes Harry." she smiled and gave him a large slice.

Angelina didn't mind helping, it had always been her job. She and Molly had always gotten along well and she was glad to see nothing had changed now that she had her questioning done. Once she was done giving everyone their pieces, even taking a very small slice for herself, she sat back down between the twins and rolled her eyes as they annoyed their brother.

"It's been great, best year yet." he said, smirking as his grip tightened on Selena. As Angelina passed and bent over the table, passing out plates, he did the same. "How's the shop?" He smirked, knowing his brothers got the hint.

"He's back at Hogwarts, got him some open air. Wonderful really, Hagrid lets me visit him once and a while." he grinned as he took a large piece of pie and then stole pieces of the others, traying a little of each. "Thanks Molly, Angelina." He smiled and kept eating as if he hadn't eating in weeks.

Ginny chuckled and glared at the twins for making her eat more. When seh got some pie she tired it and smiled happily at the taste. "Mmm!" she dove into it, loving the flavor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Harry was about to deny the desert, but he couldn't help but smile as Molly gave him a large slice anyway. She had always been partial to him and to this day he loved her deary for it. "That's great. I had no idea he was back..." Harry instantly felt bad for not having visited Hagrid much this whole year other than classes. "You give Ron a run for his money," Harry muttered with a grin, laughing at his godfathers expression. He took a bite and smiled, forgetting about everything but the desert on his plate.

"Wild," Fred said to Ron with a smirk. He leaned closer to him and said in a very muttered tone, "Have I got some stories for you," he said, giving his mother an innocent smile and going to eating Angelina's cake. "You're a wonderful cook," he said to her, kissing her cheek.

George kissed her other cheek. "It's wonderful, love." he said. The twins weren't as discrete with her as everyone else was with their others. They didn't care and they'd been getting punished by their mother or years, it hardly phased them by now. "But you're still the best mum... though Fred is god enough when you're not there," he said giving his mom a soft smile. Fred smiled too but kept eating. He didn't want to be ridiculed or coddled for his love of cooking... a piece of his mother he couldn't forget.

Selena felt his grip tighten, but she didn't say anything. She looked around when desert was served. She almost burst into tears at the table... they all looked like a family, even Krum, Hermione, and Angelina were lie a part of the family and they acted so... She smiled a little sadly to herself; she'd never known family. Draco had always been the closest thing to family she'd ever had and yet they still had a fiery connection they avoided. She had never truly felt like she had family, and this setting both made her glow with happiness, and broke her heart at the same time. She pushed the depressing thoughts aside for now, forced a bright smile, and tried a few different deserts. She settled on Molly's apple pie, closing her eyes at the heavenly taste.

Hermione smiled, trying Angelina's cake. "It's wonderful, Angelina," she said again as the girl walked passed. She too glanced around the table, but with a genuine smile. They were all together again, her wonderful family... And Viktor of course.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Angelina chuckled and gave each twin a gentle kiss back on the cheek. She was so use to being around them that she couldn't help but be as free as they were. She loved them both too much. "Well thank you, but i'll never beat your mother," she said softly as she ate a bit of her dessert before finally pushing her plate away. "Yes, Mrs Weasley, Fred's taken your cooking habits. He's wonderful at it." she smiled and leaned against Fred as she talked about him, chuckling as he tried to avoid it. She moved over to George and whispered in his ear some prank to pull on Fred.

Molly smiled. "It's good to hear your cooking Fred! You always had a flair for it." she talked with everyone for a while before she went about to clean up all the dishes. "Well then, what shall we do now?" she said gently, smiling at everyone once the dishes were cleaned, at least those that were finished.

Ron wasn't at all sure he wanted to hear those stories that Fred were talking about. Yet at the same time he couldn't help wanting to. He decided he'd just wait till Fred or George brought it up again. He put his head on Selena's shoulder and closed his eyes, sighing with a whisper. "Sorry if my family is insane." he grinned and smiled softly at her.

So that answered that question. She was with both twins, interesting. Sirius would ask them about that later.

Viktor smiled at Hermione and smile, holding her close throughout the night and onward as the others talked about what they waned to do.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

"Why don't we let the children do what they want to do, and we'll all go in for a quick drink." Arthur said, standing and ushering the men inside. The twins said they'd join in a bit but that they wanted to spend some time with Angelina first, and Arthur just smiled at them. "You're both very strange." And that was all he muttered to them before he followed Hagrid into the house. "You coming Sirius?" he asked. He figured he'd want to talk to Harry so he didn't wait for an answer. He knew Sirius would come inside when he was good and ready.

George hugged Angelina at the same time Fred did, the two sandwiching her but in a cute way. "So what does everyone want to do then? Something together or go our separate ways? If we split up there's no way mums gonna know where we all are..." he grinned mischievously at them all.

Fred was hugging her too. "Won't work you idiot, Sirius is right bloody there!" Fred cried, swatting his twin on the head. He shook his own and asked, "So what's the verdict?" He was grinning though, fully planning to slip away when Sirius left anyway.

Harry wrapped his arms around Ginny as soon as her mother was inside. He kissed her cheek though, in case she was looking out the window, and just hugged her. "I'm glad you're with me," he said in a low voice, keeping the words between them "I love you," he said, smiling and hugging her close. He just laughed at the twins, he was always bad at finding something to do, plus he figured he'd get a chance o talk with his godfather and Ginny was welcome to join should she want to or go off with the girls if that's what she wanted.

Hermione just stood quietly. Secretly she hoped they'd decide to split guys and girls, but she wasn't so sure anyone else was going to be feeling that way on Valentines Day. She just smiled and laid her head on Viktor's chest, having a feeling she'd not get her wish anyway.

Selena wanted to steal Ron away and give him that finally gift more than anything, but she also wanted his family to like her. So she kept her trap shut and just gave Ron a secret smirk. She'd get him here or back at the castle... if they were even going back tonight. They might be going back in the morning, she had no idea. She just smiled and waited for a verdict.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Angelina cuddled with both the twins, laying at how they sandwiched her. Either way, she closed her eyes and relaxed while they stood there. She listened to everyone talk and zoned off. The twins were really comfy...and really arm....and mmm she was kind of tired. Rabbit was at her feet, nipping at her as if it were wondering why she she wasn't moving.

"Just go, like I really care." he rolled his eyes and turned to harry with a grin. "Come on, lets chat. You too, miss Ginny." He wrapped his arm around both of them and lead them toward the tent again, where they all sat down and spoke.

Ron didn't even listen, he just locked his arm around Selena and started to sneak off. Sneak off to the point they disappeared before anyone noticed a thing. Sneaking up stairs, he lead her to his room. *Hello there." He said gently before kissing her the way he had wanted to all night.

Ginny saw how Hermione felt and kissed Harry's cheek. "You guy's catch up, I'm going to third wheel Hermione." she slipped off and walked over. "Hello guys, Hey viktor when are you leaving?"

"I vas sopos to go tonight." he said with a frown.

"Aw that too bad, want me to leave you guys alone or...?"

VIktor saw that Hermione wanted the girl around so he smiled. "Please stay."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Hermione hoped Ginny wouldn't go. When they agreed she'd stay she relaxed. "When do you have to go?" she asked him softly, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

Harry smiled but he pulled Ginny back for a quick kiss before he let her go. He walked to the tent and sat down with Sirius. He ginned a little, knowing he was going to go for the food that was left out. He laughed and joked with Sirius for a bit before getting to he serious stuff. "How's Remus?" he asked quietly. When answered he then raised his other question. "And Tonks?"

George was pleased with that and stuck his tongue out at his brother. "C'mon, we've got stuff to show you," he said to Angelina, grabbing a hand.

Fred grabbed the other and grinned. "Yeah, you'll love it. Promise," he assured her as they tugged her through some of the cornfield and to a large pond completely surrounded by grass taller than the twins. Together they practically tackled her to the ground and looked the stars together for a while. Finally they sat up together.

"You know we love you," George started, only rising a knee, as his brother mirrored the action. They were shoulder to shoulder and right in front of her as they simultaneously reached into their coats and pulled out small boxes. "What we want to know is" Fred started.

"Will you spend the rest of your life with us?" they finished together, the sentence flowing smoothly and without pause. They opened their boxes at the same time, as they popped the question. In Fred's box was a god engagement band with a half diamond in it and a swirly center. George's box had a mirror ring to this one, but it was silver. Together they slipped their rings on her finger, George's silver one first hen Fred's gold one. Once they touched the rings twisted together and held the diamond up a little, glimmering brightly for her to see.

Selena let Ron sneak her away, giggling quietly as the door closed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, just s hungry for the kiss as he. "Mmm, hello..." she mumbled against his lips, letting the kiss deepen quickly. When it started to get a little heated she pushed him off her. "You go over there and close your eyes. And no peeking," she said to him with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"In about two hours." he said with a frown, his arms staying locked around her. The three talked for a while, Viktor holding her, hoping she would enjoy her gifts, and wishing he didn't have to go. He also wished he knew what was wrong, he had noticed her acting weird.

Ron chuckled and nodded as he turned around and closed his eyes, covering them. "Alright alright, what is this all about?" He had forgotten about the last gift, just happy enough with the whole, being there with her thing. The night had gone...awesomely. Tomorrow he'd have to try to get her to accept harry.

"They are alright." he lied at first as he ate before he saw Harry's look. "Remus is going through his change, Tonks is with him." he said with a shrug. "She refuses to let anyone else stay with him during those times. now."he rolled his eyes and went back to eating.

Angelina slowly got up as they got up. She was sitting down, half kneeling, and watched them as they stood oddly and spoke in a way she didn't understand. That is, until those boxes came out and teh two asked the last thing. "Oh..." she whispered, her hands covering her mouth as she looked at the rings. They took her left and and covered it, making her nearly look like she was going to cry. Without giving them an answer she tackled them, making the three roll down a hill and into a field of cotton. THe fluffy balls fell all around them like snow when they stopped. She went to each and kissed them. "Of course...." she whispered, still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Hermione frowned. Inside she was a little thankful, but she was still sad he was going. She loved having him around. She cuddled close to him, wrapping her arms tightly around his middle and laying her head against his chest.

Harry narrowed his eyes. That was bullshit and he knew it. He softened a little at the truth though. "You sound bothered by that," he said a little questioningly as he plled over his drink from earlier.

They were both taken of guard by her tackling and went tumbling. They held onto her, shielding her from the ground together as they rolled. While the cotton fell about George kissed her deeply, his hands on her face.

Fred's hands were on her hips but lovingly rather than seductively or possessively. He kissed her deeply as well, nuzzling her. They all laid there smiling and quiet for a while, the twins cuddling her on either side. "Oh Merlin..." he finally said with a grin. "Now we have to tell mum..."

Selena smirked. She dressed quickly, but what was only part of the gift. When she told him he could open his eyes she was standing in a very teasing outfit, a heart covering each breast but barely, strung together with just that, a single string connecting them in the middle by a bow, and a string that went around her back and tied as well as up to the back of her neck and tied. She was wearing an almost see through skirt too short to be called that by any means, and black stilettos that crisscrossed all the way up to her knees. She was also smiling at him innocently, nibbling the corner of her bottom lips slightly. Her slender body glistened in the light of the room, her belly ring shining. As her eyes met his she also held up a small box. Inside the box was a small key that had a heart shape as the handle. It was a small key, but it glowed a magical icy blue that matched her eyes. She handed him the box before anything happened. Once he opened it she smiled softly. "That key will grant you the ability to save any one life without consequence. It's a very old Gypsy enchantment, and all you must do is plunge this into someone within a minute after they've died. Turn the key and you will save their life." She smiled gently. She had tried her best to get something that would blow his mind, but she wasn't sure she'd done the right job. "However," she said before she didn't tell him at all with he look he was giving her and her outfit, "As an equal force, you can kill any one person with it by doing the same thing. Lock the door to kill, unlock it to save a life." She showed the motion of turning left to lock and right to unlock.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:14 am

When Ron turned he couldn't help but swallow, hard. Shit.... he instantly started to get stiffer. He tried to let her go for a while, listening to her about the key. He smiled slightly, that was...amazing. "I...wow...thank you..." He smiled and watched her explain. "Thats amazing...I'll keep it safe." his voice was rough. Okay so he couldn't hold back any more. He grabbed her, forced her onto his lap, and took the box. "I love it. Thanks...but you need to stop teasing me." he put the box on the stand and within seconds had her on his bed, on her back, with him hovered over her kissing her like she was his air supply.

Viktor held her close up until it was time for him to go. He made his rounds, told everyone goodbye and hoped them all a good time until he came again. He stole Hermione off to the side before he left. "Hermione, I vill vrite vhen I get home. "He whispered in her ear before he kissed her with all the love he had in him. "I love you....please, enjoy the rest of the night...you look far too upset...." he whispered gently. They spent some time together and eventually he turned and left.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be back before you know it." Ginny said as she ran over to Hermione once Viktor was gone. While she waited for them she snuck in the kitchen to steal another piece of pie and thats what she was finishing when she saw Hermione. The two went and hung out in the garden, playing with the gnomes.

Sirius didn't feel like talking about it but he knew Harry wouldn't give in. "Her scent's stronger....He's going to, eh...you know. Claim her and I don't know if she'll survive it." Sometimes being a dog really got him in trouble.

Angelina smiled, her eyes closing, and she relaxed. As they snuggled to her, she held them both close and relished in what she couldn't believe. They had...really...oh wow. She started to wonder how that was going to be like, wedding wise. Then Fred spoke and her eyes widened. "Oh no, she'll kill me!" she said, chuckling softly and taking their hands as if hiding behind them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Hermione walked with him and talked with him. When he was ready to leave she kissed him back, but sadly she realized just what she had feared... she didn't love him. "I look forward to your letter," she said with a gentle smile, kissing him again and stealing a hug before he left. When Ginny approached Hermione looked sad, but it wasn't for the reason Ginny thought it was. "Ginny..." she said after they'd played with the garden gnomes for a while. "I... I think I have a problem..." Her eyes sparkled with tears and she told Ginny she wasn't sure if she loved Viktor. She did not tell her about Malfoy or how she'd been looking at Ron lately, just that she was almost sure she didn't love Krum.

George chuckled, identical to Fred's. "We still have to tell 'er," he said firmly, but he was smiling. He propped himself up on his elbow and kissed her. "Dad already knows, he'll make it a little easier." He smiled gently and kissed her again, unable to help it.

Fred was also propped up on an elbow, but he was kissing her neck and shoulder softly. He wasn't trying to turn her on, he just wanted to kiss her and quite frankly her lips were a little busy at the moment. However when she turned to kiss him, fair as she always tried to be, he kissed her passionately. "C'mon, we'll go tell the gang first if we can find any of them..."

"Doubt we'll find Ron... he was sneaking off before we even decided what we were going to do... guaranteed to be bury," George smirked at his brother. Even though they had been teasing Ron and he poor girl she apparently still wanted him. Good, that meant she was a keeper for sure.

"Wonder if he'll marry her," Fred thought aloud as they helped Angelina up and started up the hill."

"No, he'll still marry Hermione. It's fate man," George replied across Angelina, as they both held her closely and walked.

Harry's eyes widened. "He can do that?" he said stupidly at first. He shook the nasty thought from his head after grimacing. "I- I'm sure Tonks can handle herself, Sirius. Shes gone this long... and he hasn't... well he hasn't done that with her yet as a werewolf?" Harry felt like an absolute idiot asking such a question. It seemed illogical even to him...

Selena giggled a little, but that was put to a quick stop as she kissed him as though the sun would never shine again if she stopped. Not that she'd mind that, Selena loved the dark... She smiled a fiery smile as they kissed, her chest arching aginst him completely. One leg rose to hook around him teasingly as the other lay flat and she wrapped her arms around him. One was around to his back, resting between his shoulder blades, but the other was up in his hair, pulling him into the kiss deeper. She sighed against his lips but otherwise kept quiet.

Downstairs, completely oblivious to the happenings in the attic, Arthur was in the kitchen with Hagrid and Molly, cleaning up and enjoying a drink with them. "Molly, dear... don't be... er, surprised if the twins do anything drastic tonight." He gave her a nervous glance and tipped back a shot of some unknown liquor.

Hagrid tipped his own mg sized shot down and smiled. "Wha' could they possibly do?" he said with a gruff chuckle. He wasn't really asking, by now he was just talking to avoid passing out. "Think i's abou' time I headed out, Molly. Thanks fer the great dinner," He hugged her gently and kissed her cheek. Then he hugged Arthur and was on his way. He yelled a quick booming goodbye to everyone within earshot and left.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:04 pm

"What on earth are you talking about Arthur?" she asked with a narrow eye. He knew something she didn't and she had to know. Hagrid stole her attention first, however. "Oh really? Well then I'll see you soon!" Smiling, she gave the man a big hug. "You come back soon if you need anything! We need help planning for Bill's wedding anyway." She smiled and waved him off before he disappeared.

"I agree with George, Ron and Hermione have had a thing since their first year. At some point they'll get together." She smiled, holding onto both of them. In truth she felt like stealing them off and keeping them for hugs and kisses for a little while but she knew this had to happen eventually and when could be a better time but when everyone was around...to either be against it or for it...or kill her like she half thought Molly was going to do.

Sirius ran his fingers through his hair. "Harry we aren't teenagers any more, Remus and I don't tell each other every time we have some girl." He shrugged slightly. "I know they haven't done this before because I normally stay with them." He fell silent as the girls walked in.

Ginny frowned and nodded. "Tell him, he'll understand and he'll still be your friend, you know that." she smiled and hugged Hermione, rubbing her arm. She didn't want to see her like this.

Ron broke the kiss with a groan. "Your a horrible creature, gypsy." he said with a smirk before he rolled over and laid on his back. "You drive me insane..." he grabbed her hips and pulled her down on him so she knew just what he was talking about. "Mm if you keep this up I'm going to lock you in here with me for a good long time."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Fred and George went to Harry and Sirius first, seeing as they were the only ones they could spot right off the bat. They both tugged Angelina over and Fred sat with her in his lap while George sat beside her with his hand on her thigh. "How's the night treating everyone?" he asked brightly.

Fred nodded. He wanted to agree with them about Ron and Hermione, but at the same time he knew where Ron was. Hell he knew Ron liked his girlfriend, and Hermione was with Krum... how was that going to work... He sat down pushing thought from his mind, he didn't care right now anyway, and pulled her into his lap. They didn't say anything about the engagement yet, waiting instead to see if anyone noticed.

Harry was about to ask more questions now that his mind was buzzing with them, but he was used to disappointment by now. "Hello," he said to them all as they sat down with Harry and Sirius. Of course Harry didn't notice a damn thing, he had decided to eat a little more pie.

Hermione sighed. "I don't know, Gin... I'm not sure he'll understand... And how do I tell him anyway?" Hermione was slowly getting depressed. Damn this Valentines Day.

Arthur slipped away outside in front of Hagrid while Molly was distracted. He walked quickly to the tent where everyone was at. He sat beside Sirius, but just nodded a hello to everyone.

Selena giggled. "Am I?" she said with shining eyes. "Well, I try," she said with a slight shrug, referring to driving him insane. When he finished talking she smirked. "Want to know something that'll make you want to lock me in here for sure?" She gave him a wicked grin and leaned down to his ear, whispering in a very innocent way, "The hearts are edible."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am

The girls slipped into the tent and sat with the others. Ginny stayed close to Hermione, on the same side as Harry, and whispered to her about the whole thing. "It'll be fine, you just have to tell him. Sure it'll be hard, but you need to tell him, he deserves to know and he deserves not to keep kidding himself." she smiled and hugged the girl again as she saw the twins walk in. Her eyes zoomed in on Angelina's hand and she elbowed Hermione and pointed, giggling slightly.

Molly saw Arthur leave and that alone told her that he was hiding something. She stayed in the kitchen for now, knowing she was going to get her husband to tell her soon enough.

Ron listened to her and his eyes widened. He groaned. "You'll be the death of me!" He wrapped his arms around her and kept her like that. "I swear to you, if you sit up I'm going to attack those hearts..." he whispered darkly in her ear.

Sirius looked over at the twins and his eyes zoned in on that rock as well. Not because he wanted to squeal with the girls, but because that stone looked oddly similar to the one he and James had once looked at when he was going to propose to Lily. It made him miss his friends even more. He glanced over at Harry and yerned for his friend. He looked at Arther and nodded slightly at the twins. He then put his attention back on his Godson. "Hello boys, been getting into trouble?" he said to the twins as he ate some pie.

Angelina chuckled as she sat on Fred's lap. She looked around at everyone and didn't try to hide the ring at all, there was no point. Instead she just laid her head on Fred's shoulder and smiled at George when she caught his eye. She smiled at Arther and Sirius and when she heard the girl's giggling she glanced over at them as well. She kept one arm around Fred and the other, out of habit, she put her other arm on George's shoulder, giving him a loving grip. The hand on George showed the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burrow [Weasley Home]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next