Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Burrow [Weasley Home]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am

The girls slipped into the tent and sat with the others. Ginny stayed close to Hermione, on the same side as Harry, and whispered to her about the whole thing. "It'll be fine, you just have to tell him. Sure it'll be hard, but you need to tell him, he deserves to know and he deserves not to keep kidding himself." she smiled and hugged the girl again as she saw the twins walk in. Her eyes zoomed in on Angelina's hand and she elbowed Hermione and pointed, giggling slightly.

Molly saw Arthur leave and that alone told her that he was hiding something. She stayed in the kitchen for now, knowing she was going to get her husband to tell her soon enough.

Ron listened to her and his eyes widened. He groaned. "You'll be the death of me!" He wrapped his arms around her and kept her like that. "I swear to you, if you sit up I'm going to attack those hearts..." he whispered darkly in her ear.

Sirius looked over at the twins and his eyes zoned in on that rock as well. Not because he wanted to squeal with the girls, but because that stone looked oddly similar to the one he and James had once looked at when he was going to propose to Lily. It made him miss his friends even more. He glanced over at Harry and yerned for his friend. He looked at Arther and nodded slightly at the twins. He then put his attention back on his Godson. "Hello boys, been getting into trouble?" he said to the twins as he ate some pie.

Angelina chuckled as she sat on Fred's lap. She looked around at everyone and didn't try to hide the ring at all, there was no point. Instead she just laid her head on Fred's shoulder and smiled at George when she caught his eye. She smiled at Arther and Sirius and when she heard the girl's giggling she glanced over at them as well. She kept one arm around Fred and the other, out of habit, she put her other arm on George's shoulder, giving him a loving grip. The hand on George showed the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Hermione dropped her head a little. She knew she had to tell him and she knew there was no way she could avoid it. She sighed a little, but at the elbow she looked up abruptly. Her eyes widened a little, but she bit her tongue as Arthur came in. She gave him a small smile, but otherwise she just sat there quietly, thinking about how she was going to break the news to Viktor.

"Molly's suspicious." he told his sons. "How's everyone's night?" he asked the group. His eyes fell on Sirius and dimmed a little. He gave the man a gentle shoulder squeeze. He too missed Harry's parents. He gave the man an understanding smile. "You'd best go in there and tell your mother, alone." he added to the twins.

"Mmm, is that a threat?" She smirked a smirk only a Slytherin could, and slowly sat up, her piercing blue eyes holding his gaze like a Gyps could. She blinked slowly and let out a small sigh, urging him to keep his promise.

Finally Harry's eyes fell on the ring. And his eyes widened. Only for a second though. So the twins weren't kidding, they had actually proposed... and by the looks of it she had accepted. Good for them. "Congratulations," he said with a smile, nodding to the ring. He couldn't help but smile when he noticed he and Sirius had the same type of pie on their plates.

George nodded. "It's no offense to you, Ang. She's more likely to lie about her feelings if you come too," George said, standing up. He beamed down at Harry. "thanks mate!" he said happily. He made his way to the house first. Once inside he sighed. "Mum, we've got something to tell you," he said with a sigh.

Fred also nodded and stood, and thanked Harry and anyone else congratulating them. He walked just a little behind George, having kissed Angelina after his brother and promised he'd be back. He walked in behind George and took over. "You know we love Angelina, both of us..." He paused for a moment, but when she went to speak he said, "Please, don't. Let us finish?" When she agreed with his small plead, George started again.

"She loves us too. And she can't choose between us anymore than we can fight over her. We've asked her to marry us. Yes, us. Please, please don't be angry, mum." He gave her a pleading look to match his brothers. "When have you ever known us to do things separately?" he said, trying to get her to accept it.

"And we've been more than nice to her, and she's more than fair with her attention. And you love her, you know you do," Fred said, hoping she'd be alright with it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Angelina gave each of her boys a kiss, smiling and hugging them quickly. Did she want to go with them? Of course. Did she know it was smartest for her to stay back for now? Yes. As they left she turned to Arther. "You knew huh?" She smiled shyly. "I hope your not upset with us." She was worried the family wouldn't welcome her in, if only because of...well. She was with two of them. That was going to be hard enough to explain to any children the lot had. She blushed slightly, but it was impossible to tell. Children wasn't something she needed to think about right now.

"Boys, there you are, tell me--" Molly was cut off by her son's sigh. Well, at least she'd figure out what was going on. "Well, out with it then. I was just about to fix up a spot of tea, hurry up." She stood, frozen in her spot, as she listened to what Fred said. She opened her mouth but shut it with a slight glare at her sons. She brooded over this for a moment before finally sighing and putting a towel over her shoulder. The dishes, which she had been doing, continued to wash themselves. "Oh posh..." She sighed and went to sit down, frantic already. "She put her hand to her forehead and thought, her face hidden by her hair. Finally she stood up and went looking around the kitchen. "Posh, I don't have enough ingredients for that cake she likes. Well boys, we'll have to so shopping tomorrow morning." She looked at their faces when they seemed confused. "Well for a congratulations party of course! Everyone's here, Tonks and Remus should be back, it'll be a grand little party before she's back in school. Come on then, lets not leave her to be attacked by the others." She ushered them out and they started for the tent.

Ron groaned but didn't give her a chance. The moment she sat up he had his hands on her waist and was pushing her against his wall as his lips attacked her breasts, taking those hearts with a vengeance.

Sirius smirked and nodded at the twins when they came back. "Congrats mates, a good catch." He laughed at the shy look Angelina got, one none of them were use to seeing on her. He finished his pie and grinned at Molly. "Any thing else I can eat?" He joked.

Ginny clapped. "Oh thats great! Oh but mum will be sore..." She wasn't sure what she really felt about the whole thing, since it was odd that Angelina was engaged to both of them...she was engaged to both of them wasn't she?.... "Um...are you engaged...to..like both of them?" She asked just as the twins came back.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 am

George sighed, he wasn't sure if he should be happy or worried about his mothers reaction. He gave a somewhat nervous chuckle and walked out with Fred. A they got back to the tent he said "Yes Gin."

Without pause or hesitation, Fred added, "Both of us." he let her sit in George's lap this time, holding her hand and lacing his fingers with hers. He kissed her hand, smiling up at her. "Thank you Sirius," he said giving the man a beaming grin.

Selena gasped, but she smirked and breathed out in a sigh. While he attacked the hearts and what was underneath she sighed and arched against him roughly. Her hands gripped his biceps while he ravaged her.

Hermione chuckled a little at the thought. Married to two men at once? Wouldn't that be wonderful... No, Hermione get it out of your head. Che couldn't help but hide a laugh at Ginny's question.

"Mrs. Weasley's right, you are a pig." harry joked with a grin to match his fathers. He stood up in case Sirius wanted to smack him, plus he didn't feel like sitting anymore.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Angelina slipped onto George's lap happily, her head laying on his shoulder as she held Fred's hand tenderly. When she felt his lips on her hand she smiled lovingly, not caring about what the others thought. Well, the others beside Molly. She worried Angelina because if she was against this.... Well lets just say she was worried.

Molly went to stand behind her husband, her hands on his shoulders and squeezing rather tightly. "Arther dear, did you know about this?" She said in her scary sweet voice. Her husband was spared for a moment by Harry as she smiled and chuckled at him, but she returned to her husband and the others quickly. "Well, its good to see you ...three...so happy dears." She said as she looked at the twins and Angelina.

Sirius went to hit Harry like he use to get James but he left it alone for now. Instead he gave him a mock glare and returned to watch Molly. He scratched the back of his head as he hopped Molly didn't snap Arther's head off with how hard her grip seemed to be.

Ginny blushed. "What its a valid question!" She said as she smiled. "Glad to have you Angelina." The whole think might be weird but at least everyone loved Angelina so she'd fit right in with the family.

Ron did just that, he ravaged her. His arms locked around her as his tongue started to travel her breasts, his teeth pulling at her sensitive flesh. His hips pushed up into her and he forced her to realize just how much she drove him insane.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

George let her lay on him, completely content. "No mum, dad only knew at the last second too," George said,trying to alleviate some of the pressure on his father. He gave her a small smile.

"Yeah, we wanted it to be a surprise," Fred told her. As she looked at their father the twins gave him encouraging grins, but they were gone before she looked up again.

"Heh," was all Arthur could say. The twins spoke before he could and once that was done he smiled. "Yes, congratulations sons... and soon to be daughter-in-law. We always did like you," he said with a nervous chuckle.

Hermione giggled, she couldn't help it. Nobody seemed to notice Ron and Selena's disappearance... but she did. Hermione noticed it a few minutes ago, and was wondering. At the same time she really just did not want to know. "Any ideas for when the wedding'll be?" she asked with a smile.

Selena groaned a little, unable to suppress it. She gripped the back of his neck, urging him to come up to her. She kissed him deeply, passionately, and with a lusty hunger. "Mmm, Ron..." she sighed in his ear, relishing in the way he touched her. She tugged his shirt over his head and threw it, her hands re-exploring his chest. Again. She kissed his chest and shoulders and neck, wherever she could reach, and when his lips came near, she sighed and begged for them again.

Harry saw that Sirius wanted to smack him. He grinned a little when the man changed his attention. "So we're having another party tomorrow?" Harry asked a little stupidly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 am

Ron moved his lips against Selena's in a way no one would have believed possible from him. No one, besides Selena at least. She knew how he could change... she knew it and used it. Bloody, she was right, he was becoming more and more like a Slytherin... Truthfully, he didn't care any more. Selena was who he wanted and if that meant becoming a Slytherin...well, he'd stay away from the Dark Lord but otherwise he was fine with it. Letting her steal his shirt, Ron went back to her flesh with his lips as soon as he could. He teased her breasts with his tongue and hand while his other hand went to her bum, pulling her down against him. Finally he needed her lips again and moved back to him, capturing them and nipping them darkly. He kept his hand moving against her breast all the while, teasing her gently, but otherwise he focused on her lips.

"Molly, you'll have to get over this you know. The three are adults now, they have a right to do as they please and you can't rightly stop them. They don't even live here any more!" Sirius said, trying to defend them. When Molly Turned on him he held his hands up in surrender. "Look, they're a fine pair and if ever a girl could keep those two in line besides you it would be Angelina." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh..." She sighed and her grip on Arther loosened. "I'm sorry dears, I just don't want you all to make a mistake thats all! After all, I don't want you all speeding up some marriage because of the Dark Lord. Heavens knows I'm already ragged about Bill's wedding." She sighed and shook her head When she noticed Harry and Hermione was surprised she frowned slightly. "Didn't Ron tell you...where is Ronald?" She started to look around, surprised he wasn't there.

Ginny, as much as she was angry with her brother for the whole thing, came to Ron's rescue. "Oh, I saw him take Selena down to the lake. They were talking about ....uh....gnome chasing or something like that. I'm not sure exactly, I was busy talking with Hermione." She smiled, hoping Hermione would back her up.

"Goodness, what a way to spend Valentines day. Tsk, kicking about gnome. Oh well, I suppose I did see them going that way...must have slipped my mind. And, yes Harry dear, we will be having another party tomorrow I suppose. Which reminds me, Arther dear I need to get to Diagon ally early tomorrow, do we have any Floo Powder left?"

Angelina stayed rather quiet for now, not wanting to get on Mrs. Weasley's bad side. Besides that she was also getting rather tired. Her head fell into place against George's neck and her eyes fluttered closed. She kept holding Fred's hand tightly, showing she was awake, but for now she just relaxed. It had been a long and exciting day and, truthfully, she couldn't believe it was real. Of all the things she expected from the twins, an engagement wasn't one of them. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around on the ground. Moments later the rabbit George had given her hopped up onto Fred's lap and peeked over the table for some food. She couldn't help but chuckle as she whispered in George's ear. "I think I will call her Georgina." she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 pm

"Perfect name," George said with a playful grin. He knew she was joking, but he would play it out as long as possible. He thought she was rather cute, Angelina. He let her lay against him, not minding if she fell asleep, and took to stroking her hair lovingly.

Fred accepted the bunny, petting it gently. "Hungry?" he said to the rabbit. He reached onto the table, grabbing a few baby carrots and some lettuce. He set them on the table edge close to him and began feeding the rabbit. While he did so he spoke to his mother. "Mum, we're not rushing anything, and we're certainly not getting married because of the Dark Lord. He can stuff it." he said, giving her a look.

"And neither are Bill and Fluer. We truly love her and they truly love each other. Why hold off on love?" George gave his mother a loving smile.

"Wha- Oh, yes. We've enough for probably three more trips," Arthur answered. He gave Sirius a thankful look once she released him. "Well, we should get to bed, we all have a long day tomorrow. Harry, son, will you kindly fetch Ron and his date? Enjoy the rest of your nights, children." he said, walking off to the house.

"Oh, yes. They walked right by us." Hermione piped in, giving Ginny a small smile when Molly turned her head. She sat there for a bit while everyone cleared out. She desperately wanted to talk to someone about the goings on of late, but she knew she couldn't. Not only would she be cursed thanks to the promise spell, but a part of her enjoyed all this. And that made her feel sick.

"Of course," Harry said with a fake smile. He gave Ginny a 'thanks a lot' look, and headed off toward the lake as if he were fetching Ron and Selena.

Selena sighed. She couldn't take much more of his teasing. Well, she supposed she could but Merlin he made her crazy. She finally pushed him down, though she never took her lips away. in consequence she fell forward with him, smirking against his lips a little and letting out a muffled giggle. She slid her hands against his chest in a dazzled way, admiring his every muscle. She kissed down his jaw and nipped at his neck. She sucked on his chest, leaving a mark where his mother wouldn't find it so long as he kept shirt on, and nipped at his lips again while she straddled him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am

Angelina didn't fall asleep but she slid into place against George and his loving touches perfectly as her body relaxed. Her eyes closed and she just listened to the night and everyone around them. One hand slid up his chest to his shoulder and then wrapped around him in a half hug, half snuggling hold while the other was trapped on her lap. The bunny, in the mean time, ate Fred's offer joyously.

Ginny gave him an apologetic look before she turned to Hermione. "Do you mind if I...?" When the girl said alright Ginny waited for her mum and pop to go inside before she ran off to catch up with Harry. She ran down the hill so fast that she actually ended up running into him and knocking him over. The two rolled for a little while before they stopped and she landed on top of him. "oomph...ugh...sorry Harry!" She said when she realized what happened.

"Oh, well then I'll bring someone about with me tomorrow and we'll pick up a bit more." She nodded as she made a list in her head. Without a moment to spare she clapped her hands and turned to Sirius. "Well we don't have much room but your welcome to stay with us. Oh where will everyone stay.......I suppose all the girls can have a sleep over in the sitting room...Harry dear you can stay with Ronald....Fred and George your room is just as messy as you left it! Harry could use P-Percy's room....and of course Sirius you could use his room or Ginny's I suppose." She was mainly muttering with herself as she walked back to the house with Arther, trying to figure this out.

Ron groaned and gripped her hips, holding her there as he watched her tease. When her lips were by his again he kissed her roughly and tried his hardest to behave but it wasn't working. His hips arched up into her as he bit on her lip a little harshly before pulling away. "...We're going to be in a creek full of trouble if mum or anyone walks in here..." he said hoarsely before kissing her again, not really caring about it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 pm

"we'll sleep out here tonight. We've just got engaged, and we want to spend the night together." At his mothers look he frowned a little. "It's not as if we're going to do anything out here in the open mum!" Once she finally agreed he smiled at her.

Fred had the rabbit, who was now satisfied and full, resting in his hands so that when he moved she could remain sleeping. He was paying no attention to the conversations at all, but George told him they were sleeping outside and he whooped quietly. "We'll have to put warming charms up then," was all he said.

George pulled his wand out and began doing so.

"I'll bring you lot some blankets and a large mattress and some pillows." Arthur hurried off to the house and by the time he got back the warming charms were up already. He helped Fred set everything up quickly before he went back to the house to go to bed with Molly.

Hermione gave Ginny a smile and a nod before going to the house. She said goodnight to everyone quietly on her way, and when she came across Molly in the kitchen she smiled and hugged her gently. "Thank you Mrs. Weasley, have a good rest," she said before going to take her place in the sitting room. She lay awake for a long time, thinking about how she was going to tell Viktor...

Harry was about halfway down the large hill before he heard pounding footsteps. Used to danger surrounding him he spun on a dime and his wand was out before he turned to the sound. "Oomph!" It was only Ginny and she tackled him clean off his feet. They tumbled to the bottom an finally stopped. He looked up at her and smiled gently. "Don't be sorry, Gin. I think you're cute when you do that. Only makes me love you more." He said, pushing her hair out of her face so that he could kiss her gently. "Now," he said when they'd finished, "What exactly are we to do about Ron?"

Selena kissed him back but she smirked. She pulled from the kiss. "Well..." she started, swinging her leg over. She stepped off the bed, and as she did so it was evident she wasn't wearing any panties, and turned to face him. Her hands slid behind her back, her breasts completely exposed and she gave him a slight grin. "Then I suppose I should go?" she asked in a sing song voice. Her blue eyes bore into him and her grin spread a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Angelina chuckled at George and Fred. "You two are horrid." She whispered jokingly as she stretched and wrapped her arms around George's neck. She stole a quick kiss from him just as Arther returned. Blushing slightly, she smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you Mr. Weasley." She said just as he left. She arched her back and laid back, only staying on George's lap thanks to her grip on his shoulder, as she looked at the rabbit in Fred's arm. "Don't use my pet for your bloody experiments for that store now, Fred." She joked before sitting back up yawning as she slid off of George's lap all together and tried to wake herself up.

As Hermione came over she hugged the young girl and watched her run off. She went and waited for Arther with a spot of gin and tea for him. "Oh Arther...are you sure this is alright? I mean they're so young...and both of them marrying her! Oh heavens..." She shook her head and took her own spot of tea as she leaned against the counter.

"Molly let them be happy." Sirius said as he yawned and sat on the steps. "I'm off to the the twins' room, go let the girls have Percy's room. It's large enough for them." Sirius rushed off just as Molly told Hermione where to go.

Ron took a deep breath and groaned as he closed his eyes and rolled so his face was in his pillow. "Be gone with you evil thing!" He cursed before laughing and sitting up, taking her by the waist and pulling her over into a kiss. When he released her he licked up a last piece of her 'hearts' before kissing each breast, each side of her neck, and her again. "You should get dressed before I attack you, and no teasing me this time!" He commanded, joking.

Ginny smiled and kissed him as she laid there atop him. "Well..where did he go?" She asked, confused, as she looked around at everyone and everything. It was so nice out.... "Can you believe it? Angelina is marrying both of them..." she said randomly, still surprised.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:00 pm

George laughed. He stood as well and stretched once she was standing. "Well, this way we don't have to go to bed just yet, and I wasn't lying. With mum in that house we're not doing anything more than kissing, I tell you." He and Fred shared an equally understanding look, and then George laughed at her comment to Fred.

Fred looked hurt, and clutched the rabbit close. "Are you mad! I would never use an animal as a test subject!" Then he slowly grinned. "That' what Ron and Ginny are for."

Harry chuckled. "I'm sure I know where they went." When she looked confused he said, "Think about it Ginny, nobody was in the house much, we were all outside. So where could Ron have taken her to be alone?" As she began to understand he chuckled again. "Come on, we'll slip in the back door and tell your mum we sent Ron off to bed and that we all came in the back. Simple." He smiled gently and helped her up, stealing a kiss along the way.

Selena smirked. She wouldn't tease him... at least not with direct contact anyway. She simply pushed the outfit off and onto the floor. She kissed him quickly before walking over to her clothes. She didn't look at him while she bent to pick up her things, but she gave him a sly smile over her shoulder as she stood up. She pulled her things on quickly and went back to him. "Can I kiss you now? I'm dressed..." she reasoned, smiling innocently.

Arthur graciously accepted his gin and tea tonic. "thank you, dear," he said, taking a deep drink. As Sirius made his way to bed Arthur approached her. He set his cup down, still half full, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "He's right, love. They're technically full grown now, and we can't do anything to stop them. If they are making a mistake it'll be a lesson learned. If not we'll be happy for them." He gave her a gentle loving smile. "Brighten up, your sons are getting married, and to a girl we love to death. Even you have to admit how wonderfully they all fit together." Arthur found it very odd himself and he wasn't sure even he accepted it, but he knew they rally didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Angelina shook her head. "Your horrid! Your poor siblings. I'm just glad I was never an experiment." She said, hoping she wasn't. Looking at George, she rolled her eyes. "Of course not! Goodness, that would just be odd." She said with a slight shiver, the thought seemed disgusting to her. She went and gave George a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before doing the same to Fred-careful not to wake the rabbit. "I still don't know if I should believe this night was real." She whispered as she looked from one twin to the other. The ring on her finger felt heavy with love.

"Oh gosh...thats horrid!" she shook her head, trying to get the thought out. She rolled off of him and got back up, helping him in turn. Once they made it to the house again, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "At least today was fun." She said softly as they slipped in. Mrs and Mr Weasley had already slipped into their bedroom as the two slipped up the steps. Just as they were about to get past Percy's room Ginny saw Selena and Hermione talking inside. She gave Ron a kiss and chuckled, hugging him "Night love." She said as he went up the steps. "Ello girls!" She said as she walked in, smiling.

"Yeah I guess." Ron said, joking. He kissed her passionately and held her tight. "Alright off to bed with you." He joked as he held her tight. "Selena, happy Valentine's day." He whispered, kissing her again and telling her how to get to Ginny's room. She saw her meet up with Hermione before he closed the door and cleaned thins up, got in his pajamas, and laid on his bed, closing his eyes.

Molly smiled and nodded. "Oh I suppose your right...Lets go love, best to get some rest since I'll have to be in Daigon alley early tomorrow...You dont have work do you? I want to have an engagement part for the lot." She said with a smile as they slipped into their room.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm

"I'm off tomorrow," he said softly. He finished his gin and tea and set the empty up in the sink. he left the kitchen with her, walking behind her and massaging her shoulders gently. "Take Hermione with you in the morning, she's seemed rather upset for Valentines Day. You have a way of getting things out of the girl, maybe you can find out what's wrong."

Hermione was talking in hushed tones with Selena. "Well, I hate it. I've never done something so wrong in my entire life..." she said in a rough whisper. She was close to tears, but she heard footsteps and shut right up. "Hi Ginny," she said as the girl came into the room.

Selena gave Ron another long kiss, smiling sweetly this time. "It's been a wonderful Valentines Day, Ron. Thank you." And off she went, giving him a final over-the-shoulder smile before she disappeared with Hermione. They sat talking about Hermione's infidelity very quietly. "Ever think he might just be trying to get you to learn how to have fun, wrong or not?" Selena pointed out just before Ginny came into view. "'Ello," she said brightly. She wasn't the least bit tired yet. "What is your favorite color, Ginny?" she asked her openly. She needed to know a few things before she could try to get on her good side.

The twins settled down. George made a small area for the bunny and Fred set her in it once it was done. They both climbed into the bed, leaving the middle open for her to join them both.

Harry kissed her before letting her run off. He made his way to Ron's attic. "I'm coming in," He said with his eyes closed, grinning. He knew Selena wasn't there, he had seen her in Percy's room as he passed, but he felt like being a git to his friend. He uncovered his eyes and dodged the object that flew at him. "relax mate, I's just kidding. And you're lucky your sister loves you. She lied for you, and saved your ass." Harry grinned, climbing into the other bed in the room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Molly closed her eyes and sighed, nodding as she pat his hand. "Yes I'll need some help...I think I might be taking that girl, Selena with me as well. Ronald things he can sneak away with her, I need to know more about this girl..." She went and got her night dressings on and pulled her hair back in flat clips. "Oh Arther...I do hope they aren't rushing things...So many people rushed about last time only to end in failure..not us of course, we were made for each other, but the children..." She said and sunk back on the bed, sitting and shaking her head. "I just worry...what with Percy angered with us already..."

"Mine? Oh its ...well green I suppose." She said, blushing slightly. When she told Fred and George that they teased her for only changing her favorite colour because of 'harry's eyes'. "What about yours? Oh we can make a game of it! Least you are tired, Hermione?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. She wasn't a lick tired and she wanted to talk and gossip like normal girls got to.

Ron threw a pillow over at the door and sighed. "Wonderful girl she is, did I ever tell you that? Bloody wonder. I'll have to get her something nice for her birthday this year..." He murmured as he sat up. "So, what I miss? I heard some commotion outside, someone rile up mum?"

Angelina pet the bunny for a while as she watched the twins settle in. She hopped over Fred and slipped into the bed as well, right between them where she knew she'd get squished throughout the night. Sighing lovingly, she did her best to cuddle to them both.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

"don't fret over Percy. He'll come around in good time," Arthur told her gently as he too pulled on night dressings and a sleeping cap. "Love, Fred and George are going to do what they really want no matter how we feel about it." He hugged her gently. "And Selena and Hermione seem to be friends, so that would be a good idea. Get to know her and I'll deal with questioning Ron." He gave her a loving smile. "Can you not see your sons are in love with a beautiful young girl? I know you can, dear... let's just try to get past the oddity of it and try our best to accept it, huh?" he laid back in bed with her and wrapped an arm around her. "Get some rest, darling. We've got another big day tomorrow." he said with a gentle chuckle.

George snuggled to her, laying his head in the crook of her neck and his arm around her waist. He smiled up at her, kissing her neck lovingly but not teasingly. "Love you, Angie," he said before yawning.

"Yes, love you Angie," Fred repeated, sliding his arm under her head and letting her snuggle to him. "Tomorrow the party will be for us, and you better get some rest for the fun we'll be having," he said with a kind chuckle, kissing her temple.

"Of course she's not tired," Selena said for Hermione, grinning at the only female friend she'd made this year so far. "and green is a lovely color... but what shade?" she grinned a little. "I love silver," she said honestly. "Hermione?" Hermione didn't start playing and Selena said her name almost forcefully but in a friendly way.

"Oh, um, burgundy's my favorite," Hermione said abruptly at Selena's speaking her name. She at there. she wasn't tired either, but she was awake for her feelings, not because she wanted to play a game. "And how are we to make a game of it, Ginny?" she asked almost boredly.

"We're getting to know each other, silly," Selena said with a bright smile. "It's simple, ask questions and we all answer them. We become friends that way." she gave Hermione a small grin and the girl finally sat all the way up. "That's it, join the fun. I know it's not a book, but deal," she said with a chuckle. "Alright, so I asked my question, your turn, Ginny, and don't forget to tell us what shade of green's your favorite!" She smiled happily. As long as she had their favorites she could make them jewelry. The more she knew about them the better she could do.

"You didn't miss much. Fred and George proposed like they said they would, Angelina said yes, and your mum was having a hard time accepting it. Everyone wondered where you were, Ginny told her you went to the lake.... so she sent me to go and get you." At this harry gave him a look, but chuckled. "And what were you two doing? Or do I not really want to know..." he smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Angelina couldn't help but smile at her two lovers. She knew one thing for sure, any doubts she had once had about being with both of them were long gone. Now she knew for sure, there was no other way for her to spend her life than with the twins. No man could claim her heart like the two of them did and somehow she felt like she had a heart worth for both of them. Niether held her more, neighter got more attention. She loved them both as one and as seporate men. "I love you Georgie, I love you Freddie." she said with a cute yawn as she chuckled softly at the feeling of George's lips on her neck. She snuggled to them both and yawned a little longer. "Oh yes, bunches of fun...but don't we always have fun?" she mumbled as her eyes closed.

"Wait wait, when did the twins say they were going to propose-Wait they proposed?!!?!" Ron shot up out of his bed, obviously having already disappeared by the time the twins said that, or he was at least not listening to a bit of it-that or forgot. "Of course mum's going bonkers! Both of them-and she said yes? Oh bless her heart, I'll pray for her I will." He said with a shake of his head. He laid back down and yawned dramatically. "We were exchanging gifts thats all. She wasn't feeling comfortable down there with everyone, though she's getting better." He looked over with a serious face, after all he wasn't lying...just leaving out the details.

Gsinny thought about it a moment but just couldn't get Harry's eyes out of her mind. "A mix between a forest green and an emerald, I'm not sure the exact shade..." she said daydreamingly. Snapping back into reality she smiled. "Oh lets see....um....how about...Oh I know! What is your favorite animal, magical of course." She said as if that should have been known. Smiling, she looked to Hermione to answer first.

Molly smiled and nodded. "Oh I'm sorry Arther...I'm just worried about them you know...and poor Angelina! How she can do that without getting stressed and worried over the whole situation...heavens I'm just worrisome." She laid down and sighed before turning slightly toward him. "Your right. Well, that tea calmed my nerves. Here's to tomorrow." she mumbled with a yawn before kissing him and laying her head on the pillow and slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm

George fell asleep long before Fred as always, and snuggled close to Angelina throughout the night. When awoke the next day he yawned deeply and stretched. "Morning ladies," he said with a playful grin. It earned him a smack from Fred, but that just made him laugh.

Fred lay awake a good portion of the night, but this was always the case. Unless they had been busy having sex or running ragged Fred's insomnia kept him up for hours. He always woke before the two as well, getting less sleep than either of them yet he still always felt rested. Fred felt as though he were getting sick, but he brushed it off. He lay there waiting for either of them to stir. Angelina woke before his twin, but George's comment made him scoff a little and he reached across her to clock him upside his head. "Shuttup you," he said with a smirk. "How'd you sleep?" he asked Angelina?"

"You're a dunce, mate," Harry said with a grin. "When we were setting up the tents your father asked them if they could see themselves with her for the rest of their lives and they said they were going to propose tonight." Harry laughed a little. "You were probly too busy trying to think of a way to sneak off your sex pot." He grinned more now, chuckling at Ron. "I'm just being a tease, mate. C'mon, let's get some sleep. Your mother wants to throw them an engagement party tomorrow... it's a good thing you can eat a lot." He mumbled that last bit but he knew he was heard. He lay down to sleep smirking. The next morning he woke to Mr.s Weasley's hollering. He wasn't exactly excited to be cleaning and getting things set for another party, but he supposed he really had no choice... "Get up," he grumbled at Ron, smacking him with his pillow.

Hermione thought for a few moments. Everything had to be analyzed in her head before she could give a complete answer of course. At Selena's comment she sneered a little but she sighed. "Oh fine... I suppose it would be a... a phoenix. They've got so many abilities and they really are quite beautiful..." She smiled a little, remembering Fawks. Their game went on through most of the night, though the girls finally fell asleep a few hours before they were woken by Mr.s Weasley. Hermione got dressed quickly, pinning her hair up in a pretty bun but letting a few strands fall down. With Ginny and Selena's help she looked quite pretty. "Thank you..." she said shyly to them and she followed them both down to the kitchen.

Selena chuckled at Hermione. "No thinking, just answer the question honestly!" she said, tossing a pillow at her. When the pillow was tossed back with a sneer she grinned. After Hermione answered it was her turn. "Mine's the Chimera by far, They have three mouths, they're wild, and very protective of their owners. I'll have one some day, it's a dream," she chuckled a little, storing every piece of information she received out of the night. When they finally fell asleep Selena sat awake the rest of the night, weaving together the jewelry she brought with her. She made a bracelet for Ginny, out of forest green and emerald green beads, and a single stone that had both colors mixed in it together, looking almost exactly like Harry's yes though Selena didn't really realize it. For Hermione she made a necklace with gold chain and burgundy stones. She enchanted both pieces of jewelry; Ginny's was meant to help keep calm feelings flowing through her when her emotions spiked, helping her to make rational decisions in times of panic and Hermione's was enchanted to make her feel confident. It promoted her beauty on the inside so that she would not feel so shy. Come morning she was already dressed and waiting when Mrs. Weasley came up. "Morning, ma'am," she said, holding out yet another of her creations. It was a simply pair of earrings. "They promote good health," she said, handing them to her. They were opals hanging on multicolored string that spun without cause. "It's enchanted with an old Gypsy secret," she told her kindly, hoping the woman would like it. She took to helping Hermione dress nicely, slipping the necklace around her neck before letting the girl look into the mirror. She smiled, happy with her reaction and pulled out Ginny's bracelet. "I hope I got the colors right," she told her a little nervously. She didn't tell them what the enchantments on their gifts were. All she said was, "It's a Gypsy tradition to present a gift to friends. They are charmed, but the charms are secrets-I promise they're not harmful!" she said quickly, not wanting them to think she was trying to hurt them. She smiled and walked to the kitchen with them.

Arthur woke groggily to Molly's shaking him about. "I-I'm up.... I'm up..." he grumbled sleepily as he slowly pulled himself up. he didn't bother changing until after breakfast, that was his usual routine. He simply pushed the little ball hanging in front of his face from his sleeping cap aside and shuffled his way groggily to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

That morning Molly woke up with a start. She looked around, yawned, and then slipped from bed after kissing Arthur's forehead. She got dressed and started breakfast before her hollering began. When she woke up Arthur she smiled and went back to the kitchen to yell up to the others. For now she let the twins and Angelina sleep in-or so she thought. When the others were up she fed them and gave each of them jobs. "Oh thank you dear." she said to Selena after telling her she and Hermione were to go to Diagon Ally with her. She put them on and smiled as she went back to cooking.

Angelina didn't fall asleep until later but she noticed Fred was still awake when she finally let go. When her eyes fluttered open again she looked over at Fred and was about to say something when George woke up. She chuckled at the interaction and sighed softly. "I slept wonderful, how could I not with the two best pillows in the world squishing me." She said playfully, kissing each of their cheeks. Her head tilted toward Fred's again. "Freddie~ why haven't you been sleeping...are you alright?" she asked, worried he was getting sick or something.

That morning Ron threw another pillow at Harry as he tried to go back to sleep but the other boy was having none of that. Groaning, he finally got up as well and walked toward the stairs. He nearly fell as he hurried down to breakfast, smiling and wishing good morning to everyone he collided with. "Mah, why aren't the twins helping any!" He got the normal answer of it being their party. Sighing, he just ate and got ready for work.

Ginny ran down the steps and nearly fell on top of Ron. "Oh watch it!" She said as she sat down. When Selena gave her the bracelet she beamed and clapped her hands together. "Oh They're lovely! Thank you, and I'm sure they aren't." She looked at hers and stared dreamingly. When Harry got her attention she jolted and blushed slightly once she caught his gaze. "Morning Harry." She said with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Hermione came down to breakfast and smiled. She felt... oddly... pretty for once. She had no clue why, but she felt pretty and couldn't seem to wipe the small smile off her face. She was quite happy to go to Diagon Alley with Mrs. Weasley today, she frankly couldn't wait. She loved outings with the woman. "Thank you for breakfast Mrs. Weasley," she said happily as she sat down to eat. She sat beside Selena and blushed a little at the grin she got. "Oh, honestly Ron, you're such a baby."

Selena was a little taken aback at the news that she would be going shopping, but she nodded and agreed. 'Yes, thank you very much," she said after Hermione, sitting beside her new friend. She gave Hermione a sly grin, but simply let a small giggle out as Hermione blushed a little and she turned to Ron. She chuckled at his attitude. She thought he was being childish, but she smiled at him anyway, thinking he was cute.

Harry laughed. "When have you known him to be anythin' but, Hermione?" Harry piped in, sitting opposite Ron and smirking at his best friend. He was happy to help, though he wasn't happy about having the task of trimming the hedges and sweeping the gnomes from the garden.

Fred gave her a small smile. "I sleep very little, Ang. It's been that way for years..." He sighed a little. "No, I don't think I'm getting sick," he told her, kissing her temple. As she looked to George for his morning kiss he gave him a look that said 'if you tell, you die.' He was smiling again before her eyes were pointing at him. "So, what would you like to do while we wait for everyone to clean?" he said with a chuckle, laying back on his arms lazily.

George gave his twin a look while Angelina faced Fred. A scolding look for his twins lie, however he was smiling gently by the time she was looking at him. He kissed her lips gently. "Yes, no doubt mum will not let us do a thing today. It's our party." he grinned a little though, it would be nice not to have to help for once.

Arthur said his 'good morning's but other than that he ate quietly, still tired. He yawned a little, accepting the drink his wife gave him. "Thank you, dear," he said, leaning up to kiss her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Angelina gave them both a kiss but her attention went back to Fred and she frowned, her eyes looking up at him innocently and sadly at the same time. "I don't believe you." She muttered before she laid her head back down on the bed and closed her eyes, a pout on her lips. "I don't know." She said in response to their question. Shrugging slightly, she stretched her arms up, her back arching slightly and messed with her slightly tangled hair. By doing that she ran into the rabbit, who had hopped over and started nibbling on her hair playfully. chuckling, she opened her eyes again and began petting and watching the little animal.

Molly gave Arthur a kiss and gave him his food first before passing out the dishes to the others. She made her rounds quickly, smiling all the while. "No problem dears. Ronald buck up. Be sure to eat quickly and then get to work, if you don't finish things up by the time we're back I'll not give you supper!"

Ginny couldn't stop chuckling at Hermione and Ron. She shook her head and kept eating. When the post came she was the first to jump up and go check it. She handed her mum a few letters, giving the others to her father and holding up a few. "Fred, George, and Angelina have letters!" She was shocked, had someone already told about the engagement?

Ron puffed up his cheeks and stuck his tongue out. "I will not!--" HIs mother spoke and he sighed. "Alright I will. " He went back to eating and nodding to his mother. "Yes Mum." He said with a droned look.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Hermione chuckled. she ate quickly and dashed off to Percy's room to retrieve her cloak. When she and Selena came back they were ready to go. Hermione rather liked her hair up and out of her face, it felt nice. "Thanks again," she whispered to Selena as they walked to the fireplace together.

Selena kissed Ron's cheek and followed Hermione to the bedroom. She grabbed her cloak as well, fur lined and form fitting, and came back to the kitchen. "See you soon," she said to Ron, kissing him again on the cheek and walking to the living room with Hermione. "With my help you'll be a little hottie by tomorrow," Selena said with a coy grin to Hermione. She couldn't lie, she thought Hermione was good looking underneath it all. That reminded her, Selena thought she really should tell Ron that she was not straight... oh well, something she'd have to tell him late for sure... She just waited by the fireplace, thinking about just how she should go about telling him she was bisexual...

George gave Fred another look while she was preoccupied with the rabbit. "We should wash up at least..." he said. He kissed Angelina gently and stood up. they had slept in their clothes outside and he wanted desperately to change. The twins really hated wearing the same clothes for more than a day if they could help it. As he came through the kitchen he hugged his mother. "Morning," he said to everyone.

"You can shower first, mate. Then we'll late Angie shower, then I'll shower." Luckily they couldn't run out of warm water with magic on their sides. He smiled to his twin and lay back on the mattress. As George left he sighed. "I have insomnia," he told Angelina. "I don't sleep much at all." He smiled a small smile, reaching out to pet the rabbit.

Harry was shocked the twins and Angelina had mail. He furrowed his brows in confusion, but finished his breakfast. It didn't really matter, they could have told someone else before any of the family, maybe even acquired some sort of outside advice as to whether or not it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Angelina nodded in agreement. "Sounds fine to me." She said before smiling into George's kiss. When George went into the house she pulled the rabbit down and let it lay between she and Fred as she looked up at him and pushed some of her hair back. "Insomnia...is that all?" She frowned and her brow furrowed. She was genuinely worried about him. The rabbit hopped onto her hip as she moved closer to him and slipped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. "I'm just worried about you Fred." she whispered against him as her eyes closed and she sighed. She really just didn't want him to get sick or anything.

"Oh good, leave that here. I sent a few letters with Hagrid last night when he left. He must have delivered them for me." Molly chuckled and was just about to put the letters down when George walked in. "Morning dear. There are some letters from your brothers and the rest of the family. I sent them all post last night after I knew." She said with a smile as she handed it to him. "Be sure to read them with Angelina." once everyone was ready she gave Arther a kiss and a hug before making her rounds to hug each of them. "We'll be back shortly!" With that she gave each girl a pinch of floo powder and sent them on their ways.

"Have fun." Ron muttered to Selena as he kissed her back both times. Once she was gone he looked to his father hopeful but the man seemed clear to not be tricked by his son this time. Sighing, he got up, put his dishes away, and went out to do his job of the cleaning.

Ginny smiled and gave George a hug. "Where's Fred and Angelina?" She nodded and yawned. "Well, there's plenty of food, I'll bring some out to them if you'd like?" She smiled and went to make the three plates either way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Harry laughed at Ron. He knew he was giong to try to get out of cleaning, and he laughed again at Arthur's response to him. He went out to do his own job, not exactly happy with it either...

"Love you, dear," Arthur said as she went through the fireplace. "Don't even. get going, I don't think she was kidding about keeping supper from you." He chuckled as his son went out to clean the tables and re-cloth them for later. Arthur shook his head a little. "Such a good child," he said, hugging Ginny round the shoulders. "Why couldn't they all be like you..." He kissed his daughter's forehead and went on to get dressed so that he could help clean up inside with Ginny.

"that's be wonderful, Gin. Thanks." he smiled, hugging her back. he went off to shower, leaving the letters on the table to grab them on his way back out.

Fred sighed. "I'm not sure..." he answered truthfully. and that was the truth, Fred was not sure if he was sick with something that would go away or not, so he didn't want to say so either way. If it wasn't something that would go away it would kill him anyway and there was nothing they could do about it, so he didn't really want her to know that. So for now, he just left it open. "If I'm getting sick, I'm sure it'll go away," he said with a smile. He kissed her cheek and let her snuggle to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

"Because they're all boys daddy." She said with a chuckle as she stuck her tongue out at George as he passed. Once plates were done she went out to the tents and with two, leaving George's inside. "Morning you guys, heres some food!" She smiled, put the food down, and ran off back to the house. "I have work to do so I'll see you guys later!"

Angelina pouted as she moved closer to Fred and sighed. She shivered slightly as she realized that getting sandwiched between the twins had really been her way of keeping warm. When Ginny ran out she smiled and turned just a little to look up at the girl. "Morning Ginny." She said as she took the plates and gave one to Fred. "Thank you." She took some of the food and set it aside for her new pet as she nippled at some of it. When Ginny was gone she looked at Fred again. "Promise me you'll tell me if you find out its something else? I don't want you to hide things from me." She gave him a kiss and a smile. "I'm a big girl, I can handle it." she whispered as she cuddled closer to him again before she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 pm

"You mean like you could handle the fact about war?" he asked her sarcastically, though it was gentle teasing. At her look he sighed. "Alright, I'll tell you if it's something more..." He ate with her, though he didn't eat much. He perked up a little when his twin returned though.

"We've got mail!" he said not only to Fred, but to Angelina as well. He tossed them each their letters as he came to them with his own plate of food. He smiled and together the three ripped open their mail and read their letters.

Harry took his time with his chores, none too excited about them. He aimed a few kicks at gnomes and they went away without too much of a fight. He finally finished and went inside, thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burrow [Weasley Home]   The Burrow [Weasley Home] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burrow [Weasley Home]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next