Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Vote_lcapWeasley's Wizarding Wheezes Voting_barWeasley's Wizarding Wheezes Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Vote_lcapWeasley's Wizarding Wheezes Voting_barWeasley's Wizarding Wheezes Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Empty
PostSubject: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes is a joke shop in Diagon Alley owned by Fred and George Weasley. It sells practical joke objects, such as Extendable Ears, a Reusable Hangman, and Fred and George's special WonderWitch products, such as Love Potions, ten-second pimple remover, and Pygmy Puffs. There is also a section of Muggle magic tricks "for freaks like Dad", which are said to do steady business, despite not being big sellers.

We Sell
* Skiving Snackbox - A Skiving Snackbox is a range of sweets to make the user ill. The user develops strange symptoms depending on the type of snack eaten. The purpose of these was to make a student appear unable to stay in class. Most came in two color-coded parts: one that would cause the malady, and one that would heal the pupil once they had left class. They include: Fainting Fancies, Fever Fudge, Nosebleed Nougat, Puking Pastilles
*Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs - unstoppable fireworks that violently explode when hit by a stunning spell and multiply at any attempt to vanish them. These include a shocking pink-wheel, fire-breathing dragons, sparklers that spell out profanity, rockets with long tails of silver stars, and standard firecrackers. When any two types collide, they make new effects. Include Basic Blaze Box and Deflagration Deluxe.
* Canary Creams - temporarily transfigures the user into a canary.
*Ton-Tongue Toffee - when eaten, they cause the tongue to rapidly swell and turn purple.
* Edible Dark Marks - "They'll make anyone sick!"
* Extendable Ears - used to hear voices at the other end of the ear.
* Headless Hats - make the wearer's head invisible (along with the hat itself).
* Muggle magic tricks/pranks - for "freaks like their dad".
* Portable Swamp - creates a swamp when used.
* Quills - in Self-Inking, Spell-Checking and Smart-Answer varieties.
* Punching telescopes - when squeezed, gives the user a black eye which is almost impossible to remove.
* Reusable Hangman - "Spell It Or He'll Swing".
* Trick wands - turn into a variety of unexpected things when waved.
* U-No-Poo - a causative product with a name meant to parody "You-Know-Who" (causes constipation).
* Patented Daydream Charms, virtually undetectable highly realistic thirty-minute daydreams. (side-effects can be: slight drooling and a dazed expression, Not for sale for wizards under 16.
* Anti Gravity Hats - "Ruin a gentleman's day by making his hat fly away!"
* Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder When thrown into the air, this powder covers everything around it in darkness, which cannot be penetrated by spells like Lumos or Incendio, although the Hand of Glory can be used to see through it.
* Shield Hats, Cloaks and Gloves used by the Ministry of Magic for deffence against enemy forces, using a Shield Charm.
* Decoy Detonators, when dropped they run away and explode out of sight, giving the person a diversion if necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Scorpius smiled back at Iris and took her hand to lead her to the Joke Shop. He couldn't stop smiling, but he was a little confused when the twins weren't in the shop. "Where are the owners?" he asked the shopkeeper. They were told that Fred and George had moved their main location to Hogsmeade and Scorpius was a bit shocked. "Oh," he said, leading her to the shelves. "That was unexpected..." He smiled down at her and, before she even had a chance to look at anything, he dipped down and kissed her passionately, puling her to him. "I love you," he said n her ear, kissing it quickly. "If you find anything, anything at all, just let me know. I want to treat you," he said gently. Then he glanced up where the Pygmy Puffs were at, all different colors. "Even if it's one of those you want," he teased, grinning down at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Iris' eyes widened as he pulled her into the kiss but she just gripped his shoulders and kissed back with the same passion. "Mmm Scorpius I love you too...." She'd say, bitting her lip slightly. Giggling slightly at the Pygmy Puffs, she started out searching around, never wandering too far since she liked being a little closer to him. Now and then she'd wait for him and sneak a kiss in or a hug before continuing her search.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Scorpius accepted her kisses and then some, hugging her tightly each time. He didn't want her to go far from him so he held on to her hand as if to show her that. He truly loved her, and truly loved having her around. What he was going to do when summer rolled around was beyond him, but he was already thinking about lots of things. If all worked out well and they were still together when the time came for them to graduate, Scorpius hoped she'd move in with them. He had something in his pocket for her but she couldn't have it just yet. No. He was going to wait for that until he was sure there were enough people to see. For he loved showing of his Veela lady and when he gave her his present, he wanted it to be in front of everyone possible. "Find anything you like?" he asked her as they searched the store. He picked up a few things himself such as a couple Peruvian Darkness Powder stones, a Decoy Detonator, and three self-inking quills.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 am

Iris looked up at him and suddenly wrapped her arms around him, hugging him so tightly. Her head rest against his chest and her fingers locked slightly behind him. "I love you so much Scoripus...." she whispered as she stood there with him, in the corner of the room. Looking up at him, she basically said with her eyes that she had everything she needed right there. "...Yeah but I don' think it's for sale." she said with a grin, talking about him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 pm

"Well if you haven't found anything here, I guess we have no choice but to go somewhere else," he said with a wide smile, holding on to her just as tightly. "And I love you too, more than the air I breathe." Scorpius had never been one to talk like that, girls usually came right to him with nothing more than a look. However, honesty had taken him over and he found himself spitting lines out left and right. He just couldn't get a grip on himself. And that's why he had to have her, she brought out a part of him he never thought existed. "What do you want, then? A pet? A broom? Uuhhh... clothes?" he asked her, giving her tons of choices. If he knew what she would like he could take her to the proper store. "And I'm not included, you've already got me," he told her with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Iris giggled slightly and leaned up to kiss him, just a tad, before laying her head on his chest to think. "I don't know...maybe we can just go look at the animals? I always love looking to see what kind of creatures they have every time I get a chance." she said with a bright smile as she looked up at him again, her arms still wrapped around him. "Or we can stay and look at the rest of the store if you like, you seem to like this place so much!" she murmured with a grin, wanting him to be happy wherever they went.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm

"Animals it is then!" he exclaimed, gabbing her around the waist rather than by the hand this time. He paid for his things and left the store with her, never letting her go. He would never let her go again if he had the choice... But alas, he knew that was not the case. "If you find something you want, promise me you won't keep quiet about it.... promise me you'll let me buy it for you,"he told her, his hand holding the door closed until she answered him. He gave her a look that said he would not open it until she honestly agreed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Iris giggled slightly and nodded. "Fine fiiiine I promise if there is something I reeeeally really want I'll tell you." Her arms wrapped around him as she spoke, swearing on her very heart and beating love that she'd tell him. Looking up at him, she waited for him to lead her away since she was trapped, and would never complain about it, his arms with no way or want of getting away. When the door was finally slightly opened she leaned up and kissed him again. She couldn't help it. "Scorpius...thank you for wanting to spend time with me today." She said with a soft smile as they walked to the pet store.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Katherin Kahlone strolled her way into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with a small smile on her lips. She let her long hair, which had been dyed an extravagant lavender, out of it's pony tail, shaking it about a little. She hated the pony tail. with a passion. She had changed her dressing a little, with the help of the other Veela girl she'd met months back, Iris. Katherine looked around, her bright pink eyes surveying the shop quickly. Her corset top was still there, but under it was a ruffled white shirt that only opened to reveal a little cleavage. she wore tight jeans still though as she explored the place. She found the Pygmy Puffs and couldn't help pulling one down to play with it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

"Find something your interesting in?" Fred said as he hung form a banister that lead to...goodness knows where, it just seemed to appear and disappear where he was. Smirking, he shook his head. "What do we have here...if it isn't Kathy!" He grinned and pushed off the banister, landing on the counter and sliding off. He cleaned the dirt from his boots off the counter before walking over to her. "Hey where have you been, and what ugly thing did you do to your hair?" He was just teasing, and from the way he said that anyone could know that. He opened his arms wide, like he was going to give her a bear hug, but just waited. "It's been a while, how have you been? What was the last I saw you...the ball right?" He smiled and saw the Pygmy Puff in her hand. "You buying that?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Katherine jumped a little. She turned and a large smile spread across her face as she looked at him, as he was sliding off the counter. She smirked a little when he recognized it was her and gave him a mock glare when he mentioned her hair. "I was thinking about dying it back actually," she said as she walked over and gave him a friendly hug. Fred had been the only male she hadn't tried to hook up with. He was just too much fun. "Yes, the ball was the last time you saw me... when we crashed it with your date," she smirked at him and kissed each cheek. "Mother transferred me to Beauxbatons. She thought I was going to be too 'promiscuous' here." she accentuated the word and grinned broadly. "I haven't decided yet," she said, holding up the puff. It was a light blue and adorable, but she wasn't sure she wanted it or not. "I finished early. all I've got left to do is take tests, and I just have to do that by the time school's out. And I'm already ready." She gave him a friendly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 pm

He moved and stole the puff from her, cuddling it. "Well if you don't want it..." he smirked and let it sit on his shoulder. " I'll keep it! This one happens to be my favorite and I wont let just anyone buy it! It needs a good home that isn't all the way in France!" He smirked and put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her with him. "How have you been? Like being in an all girl school? Tell me, do all the girls tease each other horribly like the boys at Hogwarts think? They fantasize about it you know." He laughed wholeheartedly and moved to hop up on the counter, holding the puff on his lap. "You should have said bye before you left." He sounded serious now as he looked into his eyes. He kept grinning, however.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Katherine made a face at him as he stole the puff. "B-but." She gave him a cute glare, but let him pull her about with a sigh and a roll of her eyes. She outright laughed at his questions. "I've been so bored, and all girl schools are no fun at all." She smirked a little, answering his last question. "Some of them do, but not very many. What do you expect, with no boys around some of them are just into each other." she smirked a little, as if containing a secret, but laughed afterward. At his comment about goodbyes, she gave him an honest frown. "I'm sorry, Fred. I couldn't. Father had me sent off on Christmas Day... I left thinking I was coming back... and I was as surprised as you probably were when I didn't come back." She gave him a slight grin though. "But I wrote you a few letters... I couldn't send them out at school, they monitor what you say." She rolled her eyes a bit, still grinning. "I wrote to a few others too, but I couldn't send those either." Katherine laughed a cute laugh, stealing the puff from his lap. "I think I will take this one," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

"But but it's my bestest friend!" he pouted then smiled and rolled backward, off the counter, and rang it up. When she paid he smiled and leaned on the counter. "Knew it! I'll make all the guys pay up my gold when I get back to school." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked around. "So what are you going to do now? I mean, your basically out right? Where are you going to stay?" He was going through things in his head. There were stocks he had to see to, new items to manufacture, a gift to buy his father and mother for their anniversary which was coming up in a few months. Tsk tsk he had no time on his hands for himself! But that was fine, he had no reason to. With Albus helping out and Victoire working weekends he got more time to think about how he was going to bring the store into the next generation. He just hoped he was doing his father and his uncle proud.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:08 pm

At this Katherie looked away. "Yes, I'm out," she said, playing with the Pygmy Puff. "Like I said, I've just got to go back for tests, which I'm planning to do in a week or so." She gave a light smile, but she still didn't look at him. "I'll find somewhere to stay, not to worry." She didn't want him to worry about her, and she did her best to hide them herself. She smiled gently at him finally, but only for a second, then she was looking down at the pet she'd just bought. "What does it eat?" she asked, trying to change the subject. She looked around the shop and smiled brightly. "You're doing a wonderful job here, Fred. The place is a real carnival." She grinned playfully, still looking around
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:29 pm

"That one eats snow and ice." he smirked and pet the little puff before looking around with her. His grin returned, like always, and his long wavy hair moved back against his head in thick locks that he got from his mother. "Yeah...it's been like this since my dad and my Uncle started the store. My mother use to tell me how this place was even worse when she was still in school, working here part time. Well, working at the one in hogsmeade." He rubbed the back of his head. "That one's closed right now though." He shrugged and looked back at her, still grinning. "Well I can get you a deal at the leaky cauldron if it comes down to that. Or talk to the Headmistress and see if she'll let you stay at Hogwarts. My family is pretty tight with her." His grin grew.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

She gave him a friendly smile. Snow and Ice, got it, she thought to herself. "Oh no, that's okay." she said quickly, still smiling and looking down at the Pygmy Puff now. "I- I've got it taken care of. Really," Her smile faltered, but only barely, and she ruffled the fluffiness of the puff. Finally she took a deep breath. "I suppose I should go before I keep you from your work," she teased. She truthfully had no place to go for now, and nowhere to be, but she didn't want to steal his time away. He had things to do and she could tell. "Maybe I'll talk to the Headmistress," she sad quietly, with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Fred watched as she turned to leave and he almost let her, almost. He jumped over the counter and rushed after her, glomping her slightly and nearly making her fall. "Hey, who said you could leave? How can I trust you to come back? I can't thats how!" He teased and forced her to return with him. "Besides, Albus should be back soon and we need someone to help us with our new product. You up for it?" He smiled kindly, hoping to pull her into his crazy circle of testers.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 pm

She smiled a little to herself as he stopped her, but she almost dropped her new found pet as it happened. "Whoa, whoa!" she cried, catching it and hugging it close to her. She never liked these fuzzy things, but there was something about it... or maybe Fred was just that good a salesman. Yeah, that's it, he's just a good salesman, she told herself in her mind as she let him steer her back to the counter. "Oh no," she said, chuckling as she tried to slip from his grasp. "Fred Weasley, I know that look, and I am not testing anything of yours. I've seen the outcome!" she said with a wild look, one hand moving to her hips. Only one because the other was still holding the Pygmy Puff. "Oh, fine." she finally said. "I'll regret this, and I know I will... but whatever." She chuckled lightly, unable to help the friendly grin that came over her. Her hair, rather than in a high teasing ponytail like always, was down, a little curly, and pushed behind her ears by a headband. She really was trying hard not to be a tramp any more, but truthfully she doubted it was noticed. "What new product?" she finally asked, wanting to know just what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:43 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes   Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
Page 1 of 1