Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Great Hall [first floor]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am

Eric smiled, holding his hand out to catch the next note. he opened and read it quickly, his smile fading but only a little. She didn't want to go, that was the line to help his upward curve droop just a teeny bit. He watched as they left, pretending as if he caught her kiss, plucked it clean out of the air. he smiled and poured some more butterbeer. A few friends of his slid down the bench to talk to him about whatever they had to say. Raina sat content on his shoulder, and he pulled a few treats out of his pocket to feed her while he conversed.

Good. She agreed to talk. Good, step one complete. Scorpius walked out into the hall with her, but didn't stop until they were away from the walking crowds. "I wanted to talk to you... about.. well, second year. Don't go?" It wasn't a command, it was a request, a plea if you will. When she stopped from turning from him he grabbed her hands, one in each of his. This trapped her gaze, and he held it while he spoke. "I can't continue with my life properly without talking to you about this... please. Second year, all that stuff people told you... it was all a lie." He sighed a little, remembering how much fun they had. But they had both moved on since then. "Dominique, I never meant to make you feel pushed. I'm sorry I was too much of a wanker to tell you this sooner, but you never had to do any of that stuff... I loved you for you." He paused. He'd thrown in the 'L' word, something they told each other multiple times and he'd never uttered to a single girl after her. until Iris. "I just... I wanted you to know I truly am sorry how things worked out for us, but I'll never stop caring about you, and you'll always be one of my best mates, even though you're not entirely kind to me," he grinned at this, still holding her hands and gaze while he spoke. "But I'm glad you're happy. Juts... just do me a favor. Don't let what happened with us affect what happens with him, he really seems like a decent guy." Scorpius slowly let go of her hands, as if finally putting some closure between them. He could now see her as a friend without all the regrets and thoughts of what he should have done swimming in his head. Sure he'd probably think about it from time to time, but he truly loved Iris and he had no intentions of running off on her. 'That's... that's all, sorry to steal you from your breakfast... and your fun," he said with a friendly, bright grin. Of course he was referring to Eric, but he was just teasing her. "I've got to eat mine still and find my bride to be," he said with a smile and walked back into the Great Hall. he gave Eric a friendly wave and sat at his table. he was the first one to breakfast, and so he poured himself a glass of juice and pulled some ham onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:57 am

Dominique turned as soon as he said that, she was ready to walk away as if he hadn't said a word to her. That was not what she wanted to talk about. Sighing, she turned and heard him out. Her heart pinched and she had to put on her normal aloof mask to ignore the pain he caused her. She had been fine with him being with Iris, why couldn't he just continue his life without this. "Well, go find her then." she said in her normal way but as he left she didn't follow. Instead she turned away and ran until she found a deserted hallway with an empty, unused room. She walked in, closed the door, walked in a little more, and collapsed on her knees, crying.

Iris was walking down the stairs when she saw Dominique walk off. She was going to go after her but decided she was probably going to meet with Eric so she should leave it be. When she walked into the Great Hall and saw Eric, however, she got worried. That was a hall no one used, what could she want down there? For now she ignored the squeamish feeling in her gut and slipped behind Scorpius, hugging him from behind. "Hi love!" she cuddled him slightly before she slid down into a seat next to him. "Did you finish what you had to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Scorpius got a little worried when she didn't come in too. He hadn't meant to hurt her, he just wanted to make things better. His heart plummeted when she didn't return. He rubbed Iris' arms and gave Eric a worried gaze from across the room. Then he just looked down at his plate, at the food he hadn't yet touched. "I think I've made things worse, actually," he said in a defeated tone.

Eric's smile faded when he met Scorpius' eyes. He glanced in the direction of the door then back at the Ravenclaw, who looked down. He stood quicker than one could blink, and left the room. He had no idea where to go though. "Find her," he said to he falcon, who clipped her beak and flew out of he castle.

Raina slipped into an open window, right into the room Dominique lay crumpled in. She landed beside her and made a loud noise. She waddled over and ruffled her feathers, tilting her head this way and hat to get a good look at Dominique. She nuzzled the girl, chirping and cooing a little
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Iris frowned. "What happened? Can I help?" she didn't like seeing him upset but she didn't understand. Moving to wrap her arms around him and kiss his cheek, Iris waited for him to answer, hoping there was some way to help. If not then she'd go find Dominique and see if she could help.

Dominique didn't even notice the bird come in at first. She only looked up when the bird nuzzled her. Sniffing, tears still falling from her eyes and her face half covered by her knees and arm, she reached out and pet the bird. It took her a little while to notice that this was Eric's falcon. Not wanting Eric to see her as distraught as she appeared, Dominique tried and fail to fix herself up. The tears just wouldn't stop. She had spent so long covering and hiding the wounds but they had never really healed and her leaking eyes proved that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Scorpius hesitated, but he told her the story, told her Dominique was the girl he'd been talking about, about how he tried to make things right this morning... "I wasn't trying to make things worse... it's apparently just what I'm good at," he said miserably, poking his food with no intentions of eating it now. "You can help by seeing that she's alright," he said gently, looking up at her. He gave her a kiss, gentle and pure, on the lips. "By the way, you look beautiful today," he said, giving her a weak smile. He truly thought she looks gorgeous, as always, but he felt like an ass. Just existing was enough to make him want to disappear for a while. He wished he was a smooth as his father...

Eric walked the halls, trying to find Dominique. He was having not so good luck with it until he heard a loud chirp. Raina. Eric turned down the hallway and listened silently at each door. When he found the one the chirping an gentle cooing was coming from, he carefully opened the door. "Dominique?" he said softly. He heard her and was in the room quickly. the door clicking closed behind him. He was at her side in a flash, scooping her up in his arms. He held her and rocked, sitting in a chair. He didn't ask what was wrong, he figured she may not want to talk about it, but he rubbed her back and arms and held her to him tightly. "Shh, it's alright..." He whispered over and over again, along with other comforting words and phrases. He tried his best to comfort her, not really knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

Iris got up and gave him a gentle hug, holding him for a moment as he spoke of her beauty. Smiling gently, she whispered thank you and held his head to her chest in the hug, stroking his hair. "Don't fret, I'll talk to her." She kisses his forehead and slipped off and out of the Great Hall. She started walking, looking down the hall that she had seen Dominique go by. When she heard the two muffled behind a room door she had to peek, and so creaked the door open silently to look inside. Smiling sweetly at what she saw, she spun and left leaving the door to click behind her. As soon as she was back with Scorpius she took his hand and squeezed it. "Eric's got her."

She tried to hide her face when Eric entered. She didn't want him to think she was horrid or weak or something. When he picked her up and held her she couldn't help it though...she lost her control and let out a sharp cry before her arms wrapped around him and she hid her face in his shoulder. She was very, very thankful for his compassion and tried to say so but her words kept getting jumbled up in her tears so for the moment she stopped trying to talk and just focused on the tears stopping. That didn't happen very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Scorpius sighed, laying his head against her. He ached when she walked away, but he knew Dominique needed her more than he did. He slipped into a depressed feeling, knowing that he was hated for being a heartless man, but in truth he was anything but. He sighed again and pushed his full plate of food away from him. He slid his glass away as well and just sat there in his thoughts. When Iris came back and he felt her grip his hand he looked down at their joined hands. He squeezed hers gently. "Good," he said, his tone dull. "He'll hopefully do some good... What classes do we have today?" he asked, not realizing it was Sunday. Now his mood was so jumbled, Scorpius couldn't even think straight.

Eric held her tightly, stroking her hair and rubbing her back. He couldn't get her to stop crying though and almost panicked. He kissed her forehead and held her against his chest, his heart beating at a steady rhythm. "Shh, Shh, it's alright. I'm here," he said gently, very gently, and he brought her face up to hers by cupping each cheek gently. "Did he hurt you?" he asked. He kissed her forehead again and wiped away the tears as est he could. This was the first time he didn't have a calm expression. If she said he'd hurt her in any way Eric would store that information for when he was done making sure she was alright. After a moment he just pulled her back against him, wrapping his arms completely around her and laying his chin on her head protectively.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Iris didn't say anything about classes, she simply frowned. Moving to stand behind him once more, she gave him a gentle hug. Her hands guided his head to her bosom and she held him there, stroking his hair and neck and murmuring sweet things to him. They were in the corner of the room and it was dark because a storm was mixing outside so she knew no one could see them, in case she embarrassed him. "Don't brood on this love. Things will be okay...she probably just has to think things over. Closer works different for everyone." she whispered to him, hoping he'd accept them. She kept her arms around him tight and let his head stay against her chest, her heartbeat fluttering with worry.

Dominique didn't know what to say. Once upon a time Scorpius had hurt her so badly...but no, it wasn't him, it was those people she thought were her friends. Eventually she chirped up enough to speak. "....A-at one time...b-b-b-but n-not t-today...." she stopped sobbing but her tears kept dripping down. Her arms wrapped around him and she clung to him tightly, her face hiding against his chest as she did so. She felt bad for burdening him, but she needed him so much in that moment...she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:11 pm

[center]Scorpius didn't care if others saw him. Good, let them see. He wanted everyone to be jealous. "You're right," he said. He turned and pulled her into his lap, hugging her tightly. "Eric's got her now anyway, I'm sure she'll be fine." He forced a smile on his face and kissed her cheek. "Besides, I've got other things to worry about." Scorpius was thankful she didn't correct him on the classes, but he still felt slightly stupid. He just sat there, his head on Iris' shoulder and his arms tightly around her. "Are you hungry?" he finally asked, lifting his head.

Eric had no qualms whatsoever, cuddling her close and stroking her hair reassuringly. "I'm sorry you hurt," he said softly, wishing with all his might he could take her pain from her and just deal with it himself. Anything for her to stop hurting. "Will you be alright?" he asked after a while, softly rubbing her back still. He didn't move away at all, or make a move like he wanted to. No, he was completely content holding her. Thy had no classes today anyway, so he could hold her all day should he need to./center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Iris gladly shifted to sit on his lap, moving to keep a graceful and loving arm around him. She played with his hair and stroked his neck and shoulder, even letting her fingers dance across his cheek as he laid his head on her shoulder. She hugged him as tightly as she could and whispered how much she loved him as they sat like that. "Not really, but you need to eat." she said softly, pulling his plate forward, along with his goblet, and giving him a pleading look. She was slightly hungry but she'd wait until she was sure he was okay to even try a bite.

Dominique nodded and moved slightly, her head tilting down and her hands moving to dry her tears. She coughed slightly, her weeping depriving her of air. She never move far enough away to break his old on her and she quickly moved back against him, her head on his chest and her hand over her mouth as she coughed a bit once more. Her eyes and cheeks were red, the rest of her flush and pale. She looked up at him, her eyes glassy, and hugged him tightly. She didn't talk, afraid of sounding silly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 pm

"I'm not really hungry," he told her honestly. He tried not to let his mood stay down, but it was so hard with what had just happened, and had been happening for just about four years now "I've got practice today, you're welcome to come watch if you like. But you don't have to," he smiled gently at her. He didn't want her to feel obligated, but he thought it might be fun to see her there, in his world.

Eric held her for a while longer. He thought she might be feeling a little embarrassed, from what he knew of her, and he wanted to change that. "Hey," he said softly, so softly one might think he was talking to a five year old Dominique, rather than the one he really spoke to. That softness hardened a little and his voice returned to normal but was still gentle as he spoke again. "What do you say to me walking you to a bathroom so that you can clean up, then taking you to Hogsmeade for the day?" He gave her a reassuring smile. He didn't want her to think he would pressure her into telling him what was wrong, and he wanted her o smile again. He loved it when she smiled and he'd do whatever he had to to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:29 pm

She frowned a bit and nuzzled him gently. "I'd love to, but you have to eat something first." she said, hoping he'd take her bargain. Her lips pressed against his cheek gently and she rubbed his shoulder and hugged him still. She loved him and hated seeing him so upset. She was the type o person that didn't care if he had dated her best friend at some point, she wouldn't dwell on it and get all hyped up because that wasn't what they needed right now. Instead she held him and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Dominique slipped her head to the nook of his neck and kissed his neck slightly as she wiped her eyes once more. She looked at him again and smiled weakly. "Only if we still get to go Saturday." She was trying o be playful and lighten the mood but it was hard since her voice was rough and her face was stricken with tears. laid her head on his shoulder, the tears tiring her out, and kissed his neck again as she whispered to him gently, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:43 pm

As he looked into her eyes he realized by being like this he was upsetting her. She may not show it, but Scorpius could practically feel her worry for him. He sighed. "Alright, I'll eat," he said with a smile he couldn't help. She brought him up on this plateau of happiness and he didn't like leaving it. Not for anybody. He decided for now he'd let things go and just try to enjoy the day wit her. He pulled his plate back to him and ate a few pieces of bacon to start with. "And you're not going to eat?" he asked, a little worried about that.She was skinny enough, and didn't need to skip out on a meal.

"Of course we're still going Saturday. I already have that all set up," he told her calmly, mocking offense. He knew she was trying to lighten the mood and he tried as well. But here's the deal, you have to smile for me. Doesn't have to be right now, but you have to smile for me at least three times before Saturday," he finished grinning down at her. "And I mean real, big smiles." He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "You'll never have a need to thank me," he reminded her gently. He knew she would time and time again, but he thought she deserved nothing but the best, no thanks required.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:51 pm

"I'll eat now that you are." She said, grinning. Reaching out, she took a hardboiled egg and ate it as she looked around the room. She was, truthfully, worried about Dominique but she trusted Eric now more than ever. He cared for her, that was all Iris could ask for in someone for her best friend. When she looked at Scorpius again she grinned and started to stoke his cheek and neck again, now out of a moment's habit more than anything else.

Dominique chuckled weakly and nodded. She didn't know why she was so lucky to have Eric worry over her, but she felt wonderful. Silently, she thanked Merlin that she had found her way to the castle wall that night during the Halloween Ball. Shaking her head, she kissed his cheek. "Yes I will..and I do...I can't help it." She smiled at him, a gentle one that would reach his demand of three smiles by saturday, but it was a start. "Your a bloody wonder, Eric..." her voice was raspy and she tried to clear it but her throat was sore from crying and it would take a little bit no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Scorpius let her love on him while he ate. Truthfully he didn't mind, he'd never had a woman touch him the way she did, and he loved it. If he could have his way he'd just lay in her arms all day and let her caress him with that gentle loving touch of hers. As it was he couldn't have that, but he'd keep it as long as he could. He chuckled a little at her and ate a few other things, toast, some eggs, and some more bacon. He loved bacon, hell he loved meat in general. "Oh, I've written father. He'll expect us this weekend. If you want to invite your mother, she's welcome to come for dinner. I'll give you the address if you want to do that," he said, happily nibbling another piece of bacon.

Eric just laughed a little. "Well, it'll never be necessary, but I suppose I shouldn't break you of a habit that shows god manners, now should I?" He chuckled again and stood with her, never taking an arm from around her. If she moved away from him he'd let her, but he wanted to be sure she knew he wasn't about to run off. "C'mon you," he said to his falcon, who flapped her wings and flew to his shoulder happily. She leaned down and nuzzled Dominique, she liked her and it was obvious, before she nuzzled Eric and chirped happily, clicking her beak.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Iris didn't even notice how she was caressing him any more. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. She ate a bit, some toast with jam, a bit of a peach, even a small amount of bacon at one point, but she wasn't a big eater so she left most of the food for Scorpius. "I don't think my mother can attend." She frowned a bit, remembering how she had gotten a letter not long ago that had a crypted message telling her she was going into hiding until the school year went out, at which point Iris was suppose to disappear with her. "I'll explain later." she said as she glanced around and then back at him. Giving him her loving smile, she kissed his cheek and nibbled on her own bit of bacon.

Dominique stayed close to him, only leaving the warmth of his body far enough so she could walk but never far enough that his arms left her unless he wished it. He was truly that, a wonder. She pet the falcon lightly and smiled at it when it chirped. "What's her name..." she whispered as the bird hopped onto her hand and started walking across her arm, chirping all the while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Scorpius sat there with her, picking a few things to eat. When he was finally finished he looked around. "Where the bloody hell is everyone this morning? Lysander's going to be late for practice..." However, after a moments thought he grinned. "Then again he might not be coming to practice today... he's probably too busy," he said absently. That meant he knew where Rose was too, but what about the other two? "Wonder where the other pair is..." he said, drinking some of his juice. He hugged his love and snuggled her a bit more. "Was Lianna still in the common room? I know I didn't see Lorcan in the dorm..." He was thinking out loud, but the question was aimed at her.

Eric walked with her all the way to her dorm, never once taking his arms from her. "Her name is Raina." he said, giving them both a slight smile. Raina had to flap her wings to walk up Dominiques arm, given her large size. But once she got there she nipped Dominique gently, a love bite. "And she likes you. Be thankful, she doesn't like many," he said to her, chuckling a little as he thought about it. They finally made it and he pulled her into a hug. "Go ahead and take your time. We'll be here when you get back," as he said that Raina flapped her large wings, and hopped to his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC: Since that rp didn't match up with this one we'll just go with the IC Chat situation kay?

Iris hugged him and snuggled to him back, kissing his nose slightly and chuckling. "Oh I saw Lorcan and Liana when I left, they took our spot on the couch." She grinned and continued her loving touches over him. "Why wouldn't Lysander be there?" She looked innocently confused, as if she had no idea what Rose and Lysander could be doing, nor where they were for that matter. Of course she knew what they had done already, Rose was a gossip with Iris so they told each other a lot, but she didn't know they had stayed at the pub.

Dominique was thankful. The bird had brought her Eric and that was something she'd always love the bird for. Reluctantly, she slipped from his grip and went into her dorm. She washed her face and fixed herself up. For a little while she sat on her bed, holding her pillow and letting out the last of her tears before fixing herself up again. When at last she was done, her eyes stinging but feeling better, and her body stopped shaking, she took a deep breath and walked back down. She didn't look her best, but she looked a lot better and with a little bit of time and some ignoring of what had happened, she'd look like her normal self. Hopefully in the time it took to get to hogsmeade. She left the dorm and saw him there, waiting. Smiling, she ran over and hugged him, cuddling him slightly. She wasn't in the mood to fight back her emotions. She needed him today. When she felt warmed by his hug she looked up at him and smiled a bit brighter. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm

[[ooc: Alrighty =)]]

"Oh so I see," he said. Strange, he hadn't seen them on his way out, then again he wasn't really looking either. "Oh, they never left the pub last night," he told her with a smirk. "They were, uh, leaving the counter with a key when we left." He chuckled a little at her reaction to that news. "Which is why I say he might be a little too... uh, busy for practice today," he finished, still chuckling lightly at her. "They're little nymphomaniacs, our friends," he said, giving her an innocent grin as if they hadn't fooled around at all.

"You're well on your way, that's one good one," he said, caressing her soft cheek with his thumbs. He kissed her gently. "We're going to Hogsmeade," he said with a grin. He wasn't telling her where they were going, nope. "It's a surprise," he told her, hoping she'd stop asking. Truthfully, he didn't know where he was going to take her yet, he had thought of something, anything, to help cheer her up and Hogsmeade was the first [and farthest from Hogwarts they were really allowed] place he'd thought of.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Iris blushed slightly when he told her. She was surprised it was true, she didn't expect them to do that! Whats more, she was surprised she hadn't noticed, but then again she was kind of busy at the time. Her blush made her seem even more innocent than he but it wasn't like they had done much. Compared to the others they were very innocent. At least compared to Lysander and Rose, and Andrew and Praxis. Least she wasn't pregnant and they weren't staying at pubs! But she didn't think down of her friends at all, she just blushed at the thought of ever doing either of those. Eventually she shook her head. "I'm sure they'll uh..show up on time!" She smiled gently, trying to loose her blush and failing.

Dominique chuckled and gladly kissed him, her lips soft and still having a slight nearly unnoticeable tremble to them from her crying. "Oh fine." she let it be a surprise, fine with that for the moment, as they started down the stairs. She played with Raina and smiled as the bird flew around. Eventually she looked at Eric again and smiled softly, her heart swelling with happiness thinking about him. She laid her head on his arm and closed her eyes for a moment as they walked down a hall to another staircase. When she opened her eyes again she shivered, feeling the cold from outside close now, and zipped up the jacket he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Scorpius finished his food quickly. "Are you ready?" he asked her. When she was he let her stand before standing himself. "Everything's at the pitch so I don't need to go to the common room." He wrapped his arms around her as she started to walk away, tugging her back to him. "I love you," he told her as if it was new news, and he pressed his lips against hers. He laced the fingers on his right hand with her left, caressing her ring finger with the ring on it. He smiled and walked with her, bringing her hand up now and then and placing a kiss on it. He smiled each time he caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Iris nodded and stood up, smiling at him as he followed. "Alright." she said sweetly as she turned to go, figuring he'd follow. When she was tugged back she gasped slightly but ended up giggling and turning toward him, smiling. "I love you too." She kissed him sweetly, happy to be with him. As they started walking she squeezed his hand and chuckled when she felt him playing with the ring on her finger. She hoped he didn't have second thoughts about all this. When he kissed her hand she looked at him and smiled brightly, moving closer and laying her head on his shoulder, smiling as if she were the luckiest girl in the world, and she felt like she was.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Lorcan came down holding Lianna's hand and swinging it between them. He was bouncing his head as if a song was stuck in his head. As they sat down he grabbed a roll and then froze. "Hey isn't the choir concert soon?" He distinctly remembered it was around the end of the year, the big one at least, but he couldn't remember if it was the month before school got out or the month of. Shrugging, he buttered his roll and then started eating.

Lysander sat across from his brother and Lianna as he bit into a pear. "It's not until the month we get out, but yeah it's coming up." He pulled a book out of his bag and started reading it as they all sat there, enjoying their breakfast. Of course they had seen Ash and Victoire but the lot just left them be for now.

Ash sat besides Victoire and grumbled. He never came down for breakfast, or dinner. He always stayed away from the great hall where everyone was if at all possible. For today he'd deal. He was about to get up and leave, truthfully, when a letter floated down from an owl and landed on his empty plate. Opening it up he read what Andrew wrote quickly before whistling the same owl over. It flapped as it landed on his shoulder. He pulled out a small bag, tied it to the owl's foot, and then scribbled on a piece of parchment.

If you can at least find out if he has her that's all I need to know for now.

He then sent the owl on its way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Victoire saw that he was thinking about leaving. When he finished writing the letter back she set her thin smooth hand on his arm delicately. "You can go ahead, if you want. You don't have to stay here with me," She gave him a small, calmly composed smile. Victoire could handle herself, and she knew he hated the crowds. "If you want I can just bring you something after." She gave him a reasoning shrug. Victoire had to be strong, she was in front of others now.

Rose shrugged. "Not sure if we're going to have it though... Praxis was supposed to sing one of the solos." Rose gave a sad look. She had to admit she missed Praxis and Andrew. She sat down with Lysander, giving her cousin a small smile from a distance. 'Wonder where Iris and Scorpius are..." she wondered aloud as she glanced around with no sign of them.

"I think I'm going to change my hair for the concert..." Lianna was part of a duet in another song they were meant to sing, but whether or not they had the concert wasn't really a concern for her. She kissed Lorcan on his cheek and began making a plate with a small smile. She too found it odd that they weren't there, but she knew the Malfoys could pretty much get away with anything...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Lysander wrapped his arms around her and smiled slightly. "Praxis will never-ever- miss a chance to sing in front of the school. The teacher's wouldn't hear of it. Besides, I'm sure by now she knows about what happened with Dominique-that probably means she'll do a special just for her." Lysander cuddled up to her and took a deep breath. "We should plan their engagement party for when the lot come back. I'm sure it wont be long...they are just hiding out for a little while, but if I know them they'll be in touch soon."

Lorcan just sat there and played with her bunny ears absentmindedly. "Aw I love your hair, leave it leave it." He chuckled, jokingly, before kissing her cheek. "I don't care what you do, your always beautiful Lia." He kept playing with her ears as he kissed her cheek again and again.

Ash made sure to watch the owl leave before he reached over and deliberately started making a plate. "I'll stay." He started eating some meat of different kinds as he looked around. He saw his Mistress's playmate, the Rune's professor, but didn't pay him any mind. It was only then that he looked around and noticed the Dark Lord wasn't around...anywhere. He never saw her miss a meeting, something must have been up. He ignored it for now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Rose nodded. "We've got everything we need for the party already. We just have to set it all up at his house." She thought for a moment, but shrugged it off for now. "We'll see, I'm sure everything will be fine." She glanced down to Saber, wandering off. He sniffed his way over to Victoire and Ash, purring and pawing at them for attention.

Lianna chuckled, her ears twitching. She smirked over at Lorcan a little, dressed up in one of her slim gypsy style dresses. She grinned just a bit. Her ears twitched now and then as Lorcan pet them.

Victoire smiled a little, eating some of what was on her plate. She felt a large paw against her leg and glanced down. She couldn't help but pet Saber, who had become a gentle sunset orange color.

Viktor sat at the high table, glancing around at all of the students. He wondered why Dezzi wasn't there, but at the same time he figured she could be getting some more sleep. He decided he'd go see what she was doing when he finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall [first floor]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next