Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Great Hall [first floor]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Iris was still blushing horribly when he hugged her. She smiled, hugging him back, and kissed his cheek back. "Oh! Really? You mean it? I'd love it if you did and I'd love to spend Christmas with you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled more so, unable to hide her happiness now.

Lysander chuckled. "Yes I hope so. I know if they rose you they must be wonderful and I'll love them." He brushed back a few strands of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "So two days till they are here yes? I'll be sure to steal you tonight then." He whispered in her ear gently.

Micajah snuck into the great hall and started walking around. He didn't know which table he was to sit at so he decided to meet some new classmates and started for the Ravenclaw table. He bowed once he was there. "Hello..." He said in a low, dangerous tone. When he caught Iris and Rose's attention he took their hands from the table and kissed one after the other. "Very nice to see such wondervul creatures in this school. I am Micajah, I am very sorry not to ave introduced myselv sooner instead of intruding, please forgive."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Rose eyes him oddly, not even knowing who this strange man was. She looked in Lysander's direction, unsure of what to do or say.

Scorpius narrowed his eyes a little, being a bit jealous. He wrapped an arm around her waits, moving closer to her. "It's fine mate," he said in a flat tone. "I'm Scorpius, this is Iris," he said, gesturing to his beautiful girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Iris chuckled and took her hand back from him as she bowed her head at the odd man. "Hello. Yes I"m Iris," she said after Scorpius spoke, moving to lean against him slightly but still looking at the man. "You...where are you from...Russia?" She was curious of this stranger since not many were quiet so bold in the school.

Lysander gave Micajah a cold glare but didn't move Rose from him. "I'm Lysander, you've now met Scorpius and Iris. This is Rose." He said when she stayed silent. There was something about the man Lysander didn't like, and it was probably the hand touching Rose's.

"Beautivul names! Yes yes." he sat down across from Iris, smiling at her pleasantly, the tips of his fangs showing. "Yes, I am, but I suppose that is my dialect?" When she nodded he grinned. "This school has many beauties, I am pleased to meet two so wondervul as you thank you!" He then looked at the males. "And you two are very lucky to ave such beauties."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Scorpius smirked at him proudly. "Yes we are..." he said. He didn't really trust this guy. Ugh, another vampire! He silently hoped he wasn't friends with Andrew, but he asked anyway against his better judgment. "You don't by chance know an Andrew Higgins, do you?" he asked him, his eyes narrowing into calculating slits.

When he finally let go, Rose seemed to inch closer to Lysander, unseen mostly. She blushed a little at his repetetive beauty comments, but she looked more at her tiger cub than him. Bruno seemed to be able to feel her emotions and his color changed to a deep orange as he raised his head up to inspect the table.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Iris looked at Rose and chuckled, leaning over to her. "Don't be so sheepish. He's no harm, just a playful spirit. You were kind when I moved, lets be kind to him, he just transfered too!" She quickly moved back to Scorpius' side however, not wanting him to get upset.

Lysander held her close and wrapped his arm around her, rubbing her bicep to remind her not to be flustered. He smiled at the man however. "Yes Scorpius is right, we are quite lucky, to bad you aren't." It was a simple statement, something some might take as cruel, but it was a warning really.

"Undrew? Uh! He is my vrother! Yes he is ere? I ave not seen him yet today and I must! Do you know where I may vind him? I vish to take he and his Viancee to dinner for congratulations!" Macajah smiled at Scorpius, his fangs showing a bit better now, and it made a few people around them jump. His hallow, sensual yet dead voice also had already sent goosebumps up the arms of many around. The air around Micajah was very still and far to calm, making everyone either feel far to comfortable around him or jumpy. The gray of his eyes shined with a fire that could have burned down the castle, yet he was dressed and acted very refined as if he could never do a thing.

[[ooc: either have it that Andrew some how told him either by sending him like a letter or something or I'll have it that Dezzi told him when she got him into the school.]]
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm

OOC: Have it so that Dezzi told him. Andrew hasn't told anyone yet.

Rose smiled kindly at Iris. She was right. She took a breath and answered his question. "He hasn't been seen around many people lately- wait, he has a fiance??" she asked, utterly shocked. The few times they had seen Andrew he had either been alone, with the Gryfindor boy Ash, or with that girl... oh Rose couldn't remember her name, but she would be close behind if she could. Rose wondered if maybe it was her he was marrying. She leaned into Lysander, and stroked Bruno gently. He sniffed the air around Micajah and decided he didn't much like it. He pawed at Lysander's lap, an odd look upon his face.

Scorpius let her slide away, still trying to decide if he was alright with this guy or not... but him knowing Andrew could mean bad things and he knew that much. His father used to be a Death Eater with Andrew's and Scorpius knew the man was twisted. He only wondered about Andrew and those he knew. "Brother? I didn't know Andrew had a brother..." he said a little confused, though it may have sounded as if he was challenging the boy. He accepted Iris back into his arm, his eyes still on Micajah.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm

ooc: OKI Very Happy

"Fiancée? Wow, what's the girl's name?" She knew Andrew less than nearly anyone else but she was one for seeing other happy and if the girl had said yes, well then that would be means to celebrate. She moved so that she could comfortably lean against Scorpius as she looked over at Micajah, exchanging looks with Rose now and then.

Lysander was slightly surprised by the information. Scratch that, he was infuriated. Since he too didn't know if Praxis was alive or dead, mainly figuring along with everyone else that she was dead, he thought Andrew had moved on from Praxis with this other girl. If he had then he did so rather quickly and that made Lysander angered that Praxis had waisted the last moments of her life with him. When Bruno looked up at him he gave the tiger a slight nod, as if he knew just what the tiger was thinking and agreed.

"We are not born brothers, but brothers we are." He smiled at Scorpius, his fangs prodding over his lips slightly to gleam in the candle light above. His eyes moved from Rose to Praxis next as his hands moved to the hem of his blood red vest, straigtening the fabric that was decorated with a golden phoenix. "I do not know her name yet, but yes he is engaged...I ave not met her yet but hope to soon...it seems I missed his leaving for vacation." His accent made the 'tion' annunciated and roll off his tongue as he grinned at them all again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Rose was skeptical of this man but she thought everyone deserved a chance. She was curious to know, but she leaned into Lysander, resting her head on his shoulder comfortably, her hand stroking Bruno. Her other hand was on Saber ash she smiled softly and cooed at them. She wasn't paying too much attention to the conversation any more the tiger cubs having stole her attention.

Scorpius nodded along with Micajah's words. "So... have you been sorted yet?" He seemed to be the only one asking this guy questions, but someone had to! He wanted to know a ew things about the man before he decided whether or not to give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Lysander kept her close and rested his head on top of hers as his hand ran over Saber. When it met Rose's he held her hand even as he pet the tiger with her. The new vampire held his interest still but he decided to ignore the man for now and focus on his love. Hopefully she'd be more than his girlfriend soon, if not he hoped she'd at least stay with him.

Iris looked the vampire over and her eyes narrowed lightly. Her head tilted so that she was facing Scorpius and her forehead fell into the nook of his neck, letting her lay comfortably against him. A few strands of her blonde hair started to drip over his shoulder as she turned and wrapped her arm around him in a slight hug. She really had missed him during the day and, though the vampire had interrupted them, she was happy he wanted to stay for the break.

Micajah watched the two girls and smirked, wondering which would be harder to pry from their lover. He looked at the males next and soon choose the red head. She would be the harder prey and he would have fun with that. But for now he slipped the thought into the back of his mind and smiled again at Scorpius. "Uh, I ave! I am a Slytherin, or so dey tell me dis mourn."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:16 pm

"Ah," he said, not at all surprised. He simply sat there after that, his hand sliding up and down Iris' back gently.

color=red]Rose, unaware of Micajah's thoughts, smiled and stopped cooing when Lysander's hand took hers. She smiled at him, her gaze loving and innocent. She was thinking about the ball, and the dress she wanted to buy. She couldn't buy it with anyone though, it was something she had to get on her own for she didn't want anyone to see it. She was going to try something a little different this ball and she wanted even him to be surprised.[/color]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Micajah decided it was time for him to leave the group and travel to the next, after all there were females stare at him all around and he didn't want to keep them waiting. Snapping his fingers, he made two flowers appear in each hand. One a pink rose, the other an iris. Smiling, he handed them to the girls and left them with a bow. If he some how knew their names or simply guessed correctly was unknown. What was, however, was the fact that he left them wondering.

Iris took the iris with a surprised look. She was about to say thank you but the man had already started to walk away so she remained silent. Placing the flower on the floor, Iris laid her head back against Scorpius' shoulder and started to wonder if she should give up on her research for the break and just relax with everyone else for a while.

Lysander smiled down at Rose and kissed her nose as he saw her eyes daze. He was use to her randomly slipping into thoughts so didn't think much of this other than curiosity at what she was thinking of. His own thoughts soon traveled to that little box in his pocket though. That was a feeble moment, however, for soon his thoughts were pulled away when he saw the rose offered to ...Rose. Something wasn't right here. He watched the vampire walk away with slightly narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 pm

"Uh- thank you," she said to his retreating figure quietly. She looked down at it, unsure what to think really. "I still have to go get by dress..." she mumbled to herself, setting the flower down on the table and forgetting about it. She blushed a little, remembering her choices. she had noone to help her and she doubted she'd pick the one the shop owner had picked for her. No way. She blushed a little more, looking down at Bruno rather than Lysander as she thought about the dress and just how showy it was.

"What color dress are you going to wear for the ball, dear?" Scorpius asked, trying to not glare at the figure of Micajah that was walking away. He was going to pick a tux to match her somehow but he needed her dress' color first.

Allison walked into the Great Hall, her long blonde hair just resting down her back free of anything today. Her eyes were a gentle shade of green for now, and she dressed femininely. She peered around the room, moving to sit alone at the end of the Ravenclaw table, many empty seats between herself and other students as she reached for a simply cup of juice.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Iris thought about it a moment and decided to stick with the wining colours, for this year at least. "Light blue and sliver probably," She said as she looked up at him with a smile on her lips. As she glanced at him her eyes shined under her glasses and she gave him that school girl look without meaning to again.

"Why don't you go out with Iris and Dominique to get the dress again?" He said gently as he noticed her anguish over the dress. Sure Praxis was gone now, but the rest of the group could have joined together and gotten dresses like last time. He remembered Rose and Iris had a lot of fun with that too, even Lianna did. His lips pressed against her forehead as he hoped she'd cheer up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

"Oh no, I've got to uh, buy this one on my own," she told him a little unsurely. Part of her feared she would either pick the wrong dress or cave in and not get what she was looking for if she went alone... She was torn. Determined to show Lysander a side of her she guessed he thought she lacked. Rose looked up at him but only briefly. She didn't want him to have an idea as to why.

Scorpius nodded, but a tingle ran up his spine that drooped his lids and made his eyes focus on her mouth. He wanted to kiss her. No, he was going to kiss her after that look. He grinned gently at her and leaned in for a bit of a slow and yet passionate kiss. It didn't last long but when he pulled away he smiled. "Sorry, you did it again," he told her with the smile still in place.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Lysander nodded and kissed her forehead again before returning his gaze on their pets. The two tigers were fighting across from one another and he shook his head. What they'd be like when they were older he hadn't a clue, but for now he thought they were cute. His hand pet both of their paws and at that moment the two cubs looked at him, mewed, and then started to fight over his hand.

Iris was slightly surprised but gave into the kiss quickly. When he suddenly kissed her she knew what she had done but he pointed it out anyway and it made her chuckle. "Sorry, I never notice." She kissed his lips again, just slightly, before pushing her glasses up so she wouldn't give him the look again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 pm

He smiled at her. "It's alright." he told her. He didn't mind, well... parts of him minded but he mostly didn't mind, of course loving her natural Veela self. However, he liked that she still dressed down. And he liked that it was to make herself more comfortable rather than for him. He respected her for her choices that was for sure. "Just be careful not do that around dad... Merlin I'll never hear the end of how hot my girlfriend is..." he chuckled, joking a little.

She let her attention fall to the cubs as well, and laughed at their sudden change of focus. She plucked a grape from a vine and popped it into her mouth. She just couldn't help but do it after watching the grapes sitting there for some time now.

Allison finished her drink by the time a black cat with emerald green eyes made his way into her lap. She smiled down at her, stroking the cat. 'Hello there you," she said in a light, dainty voice.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Lysander watched the cubs and then watched Rose. "...Rose..." That dark whisper of his was back at her ear. "Tell me another of your impossible dreams." He had two weeks to work out another magical evening, even if he decided to propose before then. Dammit this was confusing and he wished he could just steal her and be done with it for now!

Iris was fixing the hem of the navy vest she wore over her dress when she heard him. She couldn't help the insatiable giggle that erupted from her at the very thought. "Oh Merlin no! I'd die if I ever did that!" She turned to him again and smiled as she looked up at him. It was hard to believe she was the same girl that could barely look at him a few months before.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Rose shivered as always; it never failed when he did that out of nowhere like that. She thought for a long moment before answering. "I don't know, the last was so big... I don't know..." she repeated, thinking as hard as she could. "Give me a little time to think about it?" she asked him softly, her innocent eyes looking up at him. Boy was he going to be awfully surprised when she showed up at he ball.... they all would be.

Scorpius just smiled at her, laughing with her as she did. "He'd have a heart attack for sure," he said lightly, still chuckling. He did have a hard time believing she was the same shy girl that wanted nothing to do with him upon meeting him, at least that was how it seemed. Now she was his girlfriend and they had finally shared the "I love you's". He just hugged her close. "You're cute," he told her, kissing her forehead. And to think, Scorpius was a player before she came to the school, always wanting Rose before and just dating girls to have a girlfriend before. Now he knew he loved her, whether he was in love or not was still in question, but he did love her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Lysander chuckled darkly in her ear and nodded before kissing her neck slightly in a way that no one else could see. He then wrapped his arms around her, turning so she could lay back on him as his arms snuck under hers. "I love you Rose." He whispered in her ear, hoping to surprise her with the ring. Merlin...he hoped she liked the ring at all.

Iris added to her laugher and shook her head. "Oh I'd feel horrible!" She said as her hand went to her lips and she glanced up at him again. When that word, that horrible c word, came out of his lips she pouted. "Am not..." She said through her pout as her blue eyes danced behind her glasses and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

the only thing Rose could do at his voice in her ear was quiver from head to toe, her eyes drooping a little as she smiled. Under his kiss however her eyes closed completely, and she let out a small sigh only he would hear. She leaned back against him,her back snugly against his chest as they fit like a perfectly sculpted puzzle. "I love you too," she told him softly, laying her head against him gently as she just listened to his breathing and heartbeat with her eyes closed. Her hand was still resting on her cub More like a child than a pet... she thought with a grin. Bruno began to settle on his contented teal color, though his eyes became a lovely shade of pink.

Scorpius grinned at her reaction, he loved saying that to her. He leaned in, kissed the tip of her nose, and sat straight again, reaching for his drink. "Are too, " he said with a smirk, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Lysander smiled and started kissing her cheek again and then her neck once, twice, three times before finally stopping and just holding her. Saber had curled up on his lap and was blazing bright blue as his stripes turned white, and his eyes-which were mostly closed- changed to the same pink as his brothers. Getting jealous of Rose stealing Lysander's attention, Saber bit into Lysanders hand and cut into the skin. Barely feeling it, Lysander just shook him off and started to pet him again.

"Nooo lies!" She whined as she shook her head. A few of her pale blond strands fell across her face and she pushed them back as she pouted. "I am not cute!" She crossed her arms defiantly and nodded her head, as if he had no way to prove it. To finish her argument she looked away slightly in a small, joking huff.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Scorpius chuckled at her, thinking her just as cute with her motions now. He hand went to her face, turning it to him gently as he spoke with a grin. "Like it or not, you're cute. Roe, isn't she cute?" he asked for the other girls opinion, knowing iris wouldn't fight him anymore if she said so. He let go of Iris' face so she could look at Rose if she wished.

color=red]Rose simply closed her eyes, enjoying Lysander completely. she couldn't be happier and part of her was eager for the dance. Bruno purred in her lap, curling up and resting on her to sleep himself now. His eyes closed and as he slept his tail rose and fell rythmically against her lap. She couldn't wait until he met her parents, but Rose was rather excitied for the ball to come. She also was still curious about what he had to talk to her about.[/color]

Allison finally stood, Jade in her arms and made her way fro the door. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she imagined she would be alone there too, still having not met anyone at the school yet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Iris turned to look at rose and then laughed, sticking her tongue out at Scorpius. "See, she didn't even answer so I win." Smiles brightly and goes to grab a goblet for a drink. When she put the goblet back down she let her eyes scan the area around them for something, or someone, but never finding it.

Lysander started thinking about that little box again and gulped slightly. This wasn't going to be good nor was it going to be bad, he hoped. If she said no would they stay together? If she said yes would her dad kill him? The ladder seemed a lot more probable. He didn't let the sigh he felt escape his lips as he kissed her neck just behind her ear once again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm

"I'm not getting involved," Rose said through a chuckle. She turned her attention to her pumpkin juice, but as Lysander kissed her there she froze, choking a little. She glanced over her shoulder at him, unable to suppress the hunger in her eyes. However she turned back, blushing a little. That hunger could wait at least until the ball, she thought to herself. The two had been together for months and stuck to kissing and a little feeling when they really got into it sometimes... well, more him feeling and Rose simply gasping for air or wishing for more. His teasing did nothing more than make her want things she believed a good girl like herself shouldn't want. She felt a little bad for craving the things she did, and so she tried to push it away from her thoughts. His damned lips near her ear like that just made her body ache for his.

"Thanks a lot Rose!" Scorpius said in mock defense, grinning anyway. "I don't care, you're cute and you can't escape it. It that vampire didn't seem so interested in the two of you, I would've asked for his opinion." he said. Scorpius spoke with his hands a lot, moving them around wildly when he would speak. He was doing so with those words, but he relaxed, just content to hold her loosely and enjoy his drink. "Looking for someone, deary?" he asked her after a moment, noticing her scanning eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Lysander chuckled and kissed her jawline, his lips running against her bone there for a moment, before he finally stopped teasing her and sat back a bit. His eyes moved up to look at Scorpius and Iris with the same, boring old look he always had. Soon after he looked around the room but his gaze always fell back to the perfect young woman in his arms.

"I don't know, I was just look around I guess." She shrugged before turning to him and putting her hands on her hips. "I am not cute I say!" She argued again. Before he could come back and fight with her Iris just wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. "So are we going to steal the dance floor again this time?" She asked after a moment, a soft chuckle on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Scorpius was going to continue this playful little argument they had way too often but she hugged him and he just.. .didn't want to anymore. Sometimes he won and she dropped it and sometimes it was the opposite. He didn't mind either way, enjoying playing little games with her anyway. "We can if you like. Or we can let someone else have the spotlight this time," he replied to her with a grin. He was good with either one. Scorpius never minded showing off, but he did it when the spotlight was on him; he didn't beg for the spotlight.

Rose leaned against him, content to just sit with her eyes closed for a while. She wondered about many things; would he like her dress? Was she going overboard with it? Should she get a friend's opinion, and if so whose? One of her eyes popped open to look over at Iris as the other opened and she sat up a little. She turned to Lysander. "I think I will ask Iris to help me with my dress..." she said before kissing his cheek with a smile. "Iris," she then said, turning her head to see her friend. When she has her attention before she continued. "Would you be willing to approve of my dress?" she said with a chuckle at how stupid she thought she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall [first floor]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next