Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Great Hall [first floor]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am

Praxis laughed outright when he sounded grumpy. She thought he was cute when he was grumpy. "Don't fret love, Lazarus and I didn't even start to have any real sort of past." She moved to kiss his cheek and as she did so she whispered in his ear, "You made sure of that, remember?" She chuckled before going back to her fruit. When he spoke again, and sounded a bit more hyped up from the thoughts of those deaths she couldn't help but chuckle and nod, only to squint up her face when she felt his kiss on her nose. People around them were totally giving death stares.

Ash grinned when he saw her blush. Hey, he loved making her blush. It was hilarious to him and okay kind of cute, not that he'd ever admit to that. "Eh, I don't think she'd listen to me either." He shrugged and finished his meal only to relax slightly. "So your okay with him? Eh, anyone's better than another blood sucker." He grinned. In the back of his mind he wondered how Andrew was going to deal with the wedding. The weasley's would be there along with Micajah. It was going to be dangerous territory.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Andrew sighed but he smiled. "Yes I remember." He chuckled a little, but went back to his goblet. "So you're going to be shopping a;; weekend, right?" he asked her, holding the goblet up as though he were examining it.

Victoire gave a small giggle. "Well, anyone risking his next to save my little sister is on my good list," she said calmly. In her mind she wondered if Ash would try to sneak her away anyway, but she didn't say anything about it. She hide a slight smile at his vampire comment, but she just went back to her food, nibbling on a few grapes and in a serene state.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Praxis finished her fruit before she answered him. "Most likely. I hate shopping...I'd rather make everything myself...." She made a slight face but started to look around. She wasn't really hungry any more but she knew she would be later. She reached over and made another bowl of fruits, not cut up, and then wrapped it up and put it in her bag so she could have some later. She made sure to grab some peaches. Afterward she pulled out her parchment and finished her letter to the Clementine Manor. She folded it up and sealed it so she could mail it later.

Ash just yawned in a growling sort of way. Man was he ready to get to the shack and sleep. After dealing with Hrukjan all day, the stupid female had snuck her way into all of his classes!, he was more than happy to hide away and relax. He growled slightly as he noticed some boys staring at Victoire. They all quickly turned away.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Andrew couldn't help the smile as he watched her pack her some food away. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day love? Well, night..." He grinned, figuring she'd want to go to the forest or the common room. Those had been her choices lately. "Did you want to mail that real quick?" he asked gently. he blew off the looks they got from both genders, not really caring about them.

Victoire had come to read him quite well. The two, well, mainly him and sometimes she, had been sleeping in the shack an awful lot as of late. She figured he'd go to the shack by himself like usual, but she knew he'd stay with her until she was done eating. "I'm finished," she said gently, standing up as she popped one last grape into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Praxis looked over at him with a smile. They had spent the past two nights in the common room, tonight would have been a good night to check on Nyssa before she was dragged away by the girls for the weekend. "Lets go see Nyssa." She smiled and yet yawned at the thought of her weekend. "I'm going to be so tired by the time this weekend is done..." She yawned again and cuddled to him until she nodded. "Yeah, we can mail it on our way." She didn't even notice those staring, or glaring, at them.

Ash nodded and stood up only to crack his shoulder. "What are you doing tonight?" He wasn't going to drag her there if she was busy but he knew Hrukjan was in a particularly nasty mood and didn't feel like leaving her to the she-wolf for the night. He waited for her answer with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his red vest jacket.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm

"Nyssa is is then," Andrew said happily. "She can tell you how the children are doing and you can tell me," he told her with a grin. He loved hearing news of Dreama and Cyprus. He also loved how in depth Cyprus was about how the puppy's training was going.

Victoire gave him a calm shrug. "I haven't any plans yet. I'm planless," she smiled playfully. Victoire was in a rather good mood this evening. She couldn't help it, when Hrukjan was off grumbling or sulking somewhere Victoire got Ash to herself without someone trying to steal him away right in front of her. Victoire wouldn't admit it, but being around the Death Eaters was giving her a little bit of an attitude on occasion./center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Praxis happily got up and stayed under his arm slightly as she did so. "Alright, lets get out of here then!" She loved news about her children, and she had to admit she was glad her father was alright too. She put everything away and kept the letter in her hand, ready to send it off as soon as possible.

Ash grinned and slipped his arm around her, which made a lot of males grimace. "Alright lets go." He pulled her close and walked with her as they went toward the Shack. He was tired and he wasn't leaving her to Hrukjan's claws so it was the smartest place to go.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Andrew nodded. "Alright," he walked out of the Great Hall with her, their paths crossing with Ash and Victoire's. Ash and Andrew couldn't really be considered friends... then again, they sort of could. He gave the werewolf an odd look. "Mutt. Mutt's mate," he said, raising his brow to them, though as they walked away he grinned. That was probably as friendly as they would ever be to one another, Ash and Andrew. They accepted one another, but their hatred for the races the other were just couldn't be helped.

Victoire smiled, her arms resting on his largely muscular ones. "Alright," she agreed. She never really disagreed with Ash though, it just wasn't something she bothered with. He was going to get his way one way or the other, and she found it nicer just to give it to him. He was less irritable that way. When they crossed paths she smiled at Praxis, "You're looking wonderful. How long to go?" she asked brightly even though they spoke as they approached, crossed paths, and separated rather than stopping to chat.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Praxis might have had a hatred for Ash, but he was still her ward until Penelope came from Greece so she had to be somewhat nice to him. He was protecting her baby after all and always seemed to be there when she needed him, like if Helios ended up attacking her again on accident. As they approuched Praxis smiled and waved a little to Victoire. "Ello Vikky, Muttie." She grinned as Ash growled. "About nine more months." She shook her head, her race was just cruel with how long it took for her to have her baby. As they walked away she laid her head on Andrew's shoulder and looked up at him until he glanced at her. "You know, Valhalla and Bastion are Vampyre and Mutt and they get along just fine." She grinned at the look he made and chuckled. "Not to mention the Dalcas are a cross between mutt and blood sucker, so your hatred shouldn't run so deep.

When he heard the word 'muttie' he wanted to snap at her but knew better. Damn he hated it when they did that. He nodded at Andrew but said nothing only to keep walking toward the Shack and away from Andrew and Praxis. Of course the females would be on good terms. Wasn't that how it always was?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Rose ate quickly, she was rather hungry today. She just sat there otherwise, talking with the girls mostly. "Praxis is barely starting to show, look," she said with a grin as she pointed in their direction.

Lianna chuckled serenely. "She shows more in the way she eats and how much she eats rather than how big she's getting... which isn't very." She smiled, seeming to know what she was talking about.

Scorpius sighed. "We wouldn't dream of skipping practice, Hitler." He rolled his eyes a little. 'We want to beat them just as bad as you do."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Lysander rolled his eyes at the muggle name. "I'm not Hitler, if I was you'd all be saluting and 'hailing' me." He grinned before shaking his head. "I know you do, which is why I didn't start practices today. And your lucky I'm not keeping them going all week." He grinned before going back to his food.

Lorcan agreed with Scorpius and when Lysander added the saluting he just put his hand up in the air and put a mock serious face on. He started laughing soon after.

"It's really weird, I mean it's been like four months! How could she not be showing? And do you know the gender yet? I don't know if she could even know it by now or not...I hope we buy the right things!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm

As Lorcan lifted his hand to salute, Scorpius gave a mock "sieg heil", saluting and raising his hand to Lysander. he laughed with Lorcan though and went back to his food, shaking his head.

Rose smiled. "Well, some people don't show at all... and I hear some women even lose weight when they are pregnant." She was eating while she was talking, pausing between sentences to chew and swallow.

Lianna chuckled a little. "My mother stayed skinny when she was pregnant with me," she said as she lifted a piece of meat as if making some sort of point. "My grandmother did too."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Lysander rolled his eyes and dipped a crumpet into some gravy before eating it. He was thinking of new plays in his head and while doing so he would jot down the ideas on a napkin once and a while. If he thought they were good enough he put them on parchment.

Lorcan grinned and quickly went back to his jello, though he kept leaning over onto Lianna happily. He had to admit, he was in a really good mood and he was totally ready to dance around the Great Hall.

Iris chuckled at the boys but kept her conversation with the girls. "Well who knows. She looks so pretty with that pregnant glow. I'm still surprised...in the beginning of the year the two seemed so...mean! Now Praxis is so friendly." She giggled slightly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

"Probably because she's finally happy with someone," Rose said a little absently, laying her head on Lysander's shoulder for a second or two as she said it. She sat up again but didn't make a comment about their dares at all... she was actually hoping they'd forget. Yeah, like they'd let that happen...

"Alright, so tomorrow we'll have a show," Scorpius said with a grin. As Rose blushed he smirked instead. "We should probably get things set up tonight. Lianna, you should get a nice gypsy outfit ready for rose and we have to find the perfect dress for Lorcan."

Lianna giggled at the thought of Lorcan in a dress, and clapped happily. she couldn't wait to make Rose look like a gypsy.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Lysander rolled his eyes about it all. "Why the blood hell have we pushed off this dare for so long? There's no point to it really. The girls are to leave early and I don't feel like letting you two waste energy tomorrow. I have plans you know!" He took a deep drink from his goblet as he thought things over.

Lorcan pouted. "But! But! Come on...lets have a spot of fun before you drill us to death over the next two days!" He gave his brother a pouting look but doubted it would work.. It didn't.

Iris smiled. "I'm glad she is...everyone deserves to be with someone they are happy with. She chuckled at the boys but ignored them. "Oh what are we shopping for? Tomorrow is the wedding and then sunday is for the baby yes? Or is the baby tomorrow and the wedding sunday?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 pm

"Wedding tomorrow, baby Sunday," Rose said with a smile. She was thankful Lysander was such a 'Quidditch Nazi' as scorpius and Lorcan put it. That was going to save her from this dreaded dare.

"Actually, I agree with Lysander," Scorpius said honestly. He didn't mind the dare at all, but Scopius, while he picked on Lysander about it, was just as into Quidditch as the other boy. He was good at what he did and he loved it. more practice wasn't that big a deal to him. And he certainly didn't want to be tired at practice... Merlin no.

"I still say I should be able to dress Rose up. Just for one day, you can go shopping with us like that!" She smiled hopefully, though the look Rose gave said surely she was going to have to try harder than that to get her in 'Gypsy' clothing.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh no!" Lysander said as he looked at Lianna. "If you did that I'd have to fly over to to Diagon Alley just to stop men from trying to attack her. No no, that wont do." He chuckled, obviously playing, and kissed Rose's cheek. "Unless she wants that of course." He chuckled again, unable to help it.

Still, Lorcan complained, but it was just playfully. "Oh fine, we'll do it another time, maybe." He chuckled and finished the Jello before he yawned a bit. "Well It's getting late, we all better go rest soon."

Lorcan's yawn made Iris yawn in tern. She cuddled closer to scorpius as she did. "i'm," yawn, "seconding that!" She chuckled a bit before she finished the few grapes she had left on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 pm

"Alright then, off to bed we go," Scorpius said with a smile. He managed not to yawn himself, but he chortled a little at Iris' double yawn. "You're cute," he told her as they stood up to leave the hall.

Rose shook her head. "No thank you," she said quickly. she didn't want to dress like that at all. The Halloween Ball had been enough slutty dressing for her, thank you very much. she yawned as well, only once though. But she was tired.

Lianna stole some fruit, snatching a handful of grapes and a piece of melon. she nibbled on them as she got up and they all left the hall together. She walked with Lorcan, seemingly gliding, and just lost herself in her fruit and thoughts for a moment.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Lysander chuckled before finishing things up and taking her hand. Though they walked with the group, Lysander and Rose said their goodbies earlier than the others while he walked with Rose to the other side of the castle where her dorms were. Once there he gave her a soft, loving kiss and a tight hug (no one was around so he figured she wouldn't mind) before kissing her forehead. "'night, Princess." He kissed her again before leaving for his dorm.

Lorcan was tired but hyper. He started dancing around Lianna as they walked to the dorm, happy to make her smile and, if he was luckly, giggle. He loved getting her to laugh and have fun. It made his day ever single time.

Iris made a face and shook her head. "No I'm not!" She pouted but smiled soon after, unable to help it, before she slipped under his arm and gave him a hug. As they walked back to the dorms she couldn't help snatching a green apple from the table for later.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Scorpisu sat down eating his breakfast. In a little bit they'd be out on the field. He was nearly done already, so he just relaxed and took the rest of it slow. "Have fun in town," he said to Iris, kissing her cheek gently. Hopefully she would leave before the boys... he was hoping to sneak some sort of desert.

Rose was smiling. She was rather excited about the day though she cuddled into Lysander while she ate.

Lianna was humming quietly to herself while she ate. "Oh, have fun at practice boys," she said wit ha serene smile. It didn't seem to occur, or matter to her that their practice may just be hell on broomsticks.

Victoire sat down beside Ash when they came into the hall, pulling some food to her. Toast, eggs, bacon, and of course some home fries. She couldn't help it, she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Hell on broomsticks was an understatement. Lysander was going to destroy not only his friends but his whole team. It's what they got for slacking the last game! If it wasn't for a last quick maneuvering by Scorpius, which could have gone either way, they would have lost their spot! Oh no, he wasn't going to have that. He ate with an arm around Rose, holding her close and cuddling to her slightly as well as he relaxed for now. He was going to put himself through hell too.

Lorcan may have joked the night before but he knew his brother was about to destroy them and that made him afraid to eat anything. He had a feeling he wasn't going to be able to stomach most of it for very long. "Oh, I'm so sure we will," he said weakly to Lianna but smiled anyway.

Iris smiled at the cheek kiss and leaned on him slightly as she kissed his jaw in tern. "I hope your alive when I come back. Should I meet you in the Hospital wing?" He smirked, knowing full well they were going to be going through hell while the girls put hell on the shop owners.

Ash put his head on his hand and didn't eat a thing. He wasn't hungry at the moment and would probably eat when Victoire left. He growled at anyone who let their gaze linger on Victoire for more than a second or two, if they were lucky.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 pm

Victoire ate rather quickly. When she saw Hrukjan come in the door she was busy leaning against Ash slightly. Not because of the other girl's company, but because of the stares she got. Men stole those glances when Ash wasn't looking and Victoire hated them for it. Though.. maybe subconsciously she was trying to show she wasn't giving him up that easily.

Rose finished her breakfast and just relaxed into Lysander. She turned so that her nose rested against his neck just under his ear, and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't be too hard on them, love," she said innocently, though she grinned a little up at him.

Lianna giggled a little. She couldn't wait to go shopping with the girls. A girls day ut just sounded like so much fun to her!

Scorpius only ate a little bit. He wanted time to let that settle before things got too hectic out on the field. He went about placing lots of kisses on Iris' cheek, and neck cutely, but not trying to start anything.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 am

Lysander chuckled and hugged her close. "No promises." He joked playfully as he kissed her forehead. "So how long are you girls going to be out? I can tell you if we'll still be on the field or not."

Lorcan clung to Lianna as if secretly begging her to take him with them. He wouldn't back out on his brother like that but he was dreading it slightly. "I hope you guys have fun! Wedding planning must be hard." He laughed slightly, knowing that both Lysander and Scorpius would go through it next year. He might too, he just had to go pick up the ring he had custom ordered. Hey, he couldn't let Lianna wear that promise ring forever.

Iris squirmed lovingly under Scorpius' kisses until she got up and walked away for a moment. When she came back she had an apple strudel in her hand and held it out to him. "I know you love Desserts, and this will give you some energy for today." She said lovingly as she kissed his forehead. She wasn't going to be as mean as she normally was about it when she knew he was about to basically die on the field.

Ash smelt Hrukjan before he saw her. When he glanced up, his arm having now slid around Victoire, he watched her walk to the hufflepuff table where her sister was seated. He was slightly surprised, though he wasn't complaining about it. He just left her to herself. "When are you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Scorpius glanced up at her as if he'd fallen in love all over again. And it was quite possible that he had indeed done just that. He pulled her down into his lap, taking the strudel and setting it aside before attacking her with a whole new string of kisses. "I love, I love you, I love you!" He said nearly excitedly. He just hugged her for a moment. Finally, and she her still in his lap, he took a bite of the strudel.

"Scorpius, you're such a child," Rose said with near bewilderment. She laughed though, turning to kiss Lysander. "We should probably be getting ready to leave soon. Praxis isn't here yet, but once she's had a spot of breakfast, we'll be out of here. I've just got to snag my cousin... and probably force her to go." She smiled innocently as if she'd do no such thing, but hey! With Dominique gone someone had to force Victoire out of herself... and out of Ash's possessiv/protective embrace every now and then.

Lianna happily cuddled Lorcan, holding him like she would someone she felt bad for. She kissed his cheek, whispering sensually in his ear. "You'll be fine, love." She nuzzled him a little and then answered Lysander's actual question. "We'll most likely be out all day. We should be back by dinner, but if we're not, we can all just meet up at the Three Broomsticks for dinner." She smiled at them all. That sounded better than this crowded hall anyway.

Victoire shrugged. "Whenever they come make me leave...." She admitted. She didn't want to go, she really didn't... but she knew just as well a Ash that she had to spend some time with her family. She had seen Louis in the tower the other night, and with Dominique gone Rose had taken to forcing her to spend time with the rest of them too. Victoire obviously didn't want to go, but she would if just to ease everyone's mind that she hadn't changed much. Truthfully, after her... well basically PMS involving her shifting, Victoire really just didn't feel like the same Victoire anymore. The only one, surprisingly enough, that seemed to understand that was Ash...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Lorcan snuggled Lianna a bit and chuckled. He yawned softly and closed his eyes as she wrapped his arms around her and let his forehead rest against the space between her shoulder blades. A soft mumble came from his lips and it appeared he already agreed to go to the three broomsticks. The world knew he'd need something with a kick after this day ahead of them.

Lysander laughed at his brother and chuckled. "I'll take it he agrees, so I see no harm in it. If everyone is agreed we'll just meet up there regardless." He finished his pumpkin juice and smirked at Scorpius and Iris. At last he kissed Rose's forehead and pulled her back so she was laying against him for a moment. "Alright, I suppose I can do us all the favor and hold practice until you all leave, that way we can say goodbye before your off into your girlish fantasies." He chuckled and cuddled to her a bit before letting her go, if she wanted to move at least.

When she was pulled down Iris gasped a bit and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She accepted every kiss she was attacked with and then some. "I love you, I love you, I love you too!" She said happily as she nuzzled his side. She laid her head on his shoulder and relaxed as he finally went about eating the strudel. It was clear she was happy he liked it. "I'm okay with it if you all are," Iris eventually chimed in when the mention of meeting at the pub came up.

Ash nodded, though after that he didn't seem to care. He pulled out a piece of parchment and started writing things down in an old tongue that few in that school knew, who weren't tied in with the Dark Lord at least. He had gotten wind of a new recruit he was suppose to examine and just wanted to make sure he was ready for it. This was his first examination and if he did good he wouldn't have to be 'lap dog' any more.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

"Broomsticks sounds good," Scorpius said, swallowing his first wonderful bite of desert. He went to eating it though without any more conversation, only because he was enjoying it so much. He loved Iris for her healthy choices, and understood why she wanted him to make them, but when she let him have sweets man... he pretty well attacked them. He held himself back for the most part, but he couldn't stop grinning. Practice was going to be hell, yeah, but Scorpius knew where his happy places would be today.

"Alright, so the pub it is then!" Lianna exclaimed happily. She nuzzled Lorcan, finding him to be awfully cute. "there's Praxis and Andrew," she said absently, nodding in their direction as the pair came in, acting as if they owned the world as always.

Rose leaned against him but when he let her move she just stayed there, closing her eyes for a moment. "I'd like to eat at the Three Broomsticks," she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall [first floor]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next