Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Vote_lcapFrozen Black Lake [New Era] Voting_barFrozen Black Lake [New Era] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Vote_lcapFrozen Black Lake [New Era] Voting_barFrozen Black Lake [New Era] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Frozen Black Lake [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 am

Usually the lake is kept solid because of the giant squid but once and a while he'll let it freeze over. Now we set the ball around this time so everyone can enjoy a little skating but be careful, the merrow below like the play pranks on the skaters!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Victoire stepped out of the carriage she was in and slowly made her way to the frozen over lake. She had looked around and seemed to be alone and so she simply pulled a jacket she'd made to go with her dress, an odd sort of thing, tightly around her as she came closer to it. She sat down on a cold rock, it wasn't that bad, and looked out over th lake and everything else. Her eyes moved to the castle, alight and beautiful from what she could see now, but she just didn't have the want to stay in there with everyone. For one, the words "killing these idiots" had made her want to stay away from everyone in general. She didn't mind so much though, the two weeks she'd spent mostly alone at his place anyway... They'd seen each other on Christmas, though it was only for dinner, and other than that she had seen little of him. She wondered how things would be now. He didn't seem to shy at all as far as people knowing about them, but she wondered how she would tell Fred. She was just thankful she'd gotten out of the hall before he came in. Fred had always been like a big brother to her, even though they were the same age, and he would simply flip. She knew he would.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:09 pm

James walked out of the ball and down the lawns with Andrea towards the lake.
as he walked he laced his fingers with hers. he smiled and laughed at her comment,
"well maybe were just the right amount of crazy for each other"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Victoire jumped, hearing footsteps, laughter, and other voices. she moved quickly and silently into the bushes, wanting to avoid any more problems. She moved into the darkness, able to see nothing around her, but she was not going to be seen very easily either.

Andrea let out a soft laugh. She curled her fingers gently over his hand. She had long elegant fingers, but jutting from them all were evenly trimmed long black painted nails. "Well I s'pose we'll just have to wait and see," she told him, grinning playfully. She reached out her free hand to drag a nail under Fiara's chin, drawing him near. She spoke affectionately in Parsletongue and released him. He gave a very small, almost unnoticeable, nod and slithered off somewhere. At that point she turned to him, they're having approached the lake. "So, James. Anything you want to know about me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 pm

he laughed at her playful grin, "You look like the the kind of girl who likes to have fun"
he paused as she talked to her snake in parselmouth, the whisper like sound was earily enticing, he shivered slightly, but partly from the cold air.
"Well i don't know, anything you want to tell me?" He asked, he didn't want to say anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Andrea smirked a little to herself, barely catching his quiver out of the corner of her eye. "Well," she started, looking to the sky as she thought. "I was born in Romania." That was her first fact. Of course her accent was thick enough to show she wasn't from England, but she decided if he was to be her boyfriend he needed to know certain things. "Hmm, let's see. I love the dark arts..." She told him, a little ashamed. "I just can't help it," she said, shaking her head a little and looking at him. "so tell me something about you. Anything." She smiled, hoping to change the subject a little.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

He had been wondering where her accent was from he hadn't thought romania. "well that explains the accent then" he smiled, he was surprised about the dark arts comment, he had been wondering how the death eater rumour had started,
"well i suppose liking dark arts ecplains why people think your a death eater" he was almost certain she wasn't a death eater.
He on the other hand was far less interesting, "Well i was born and bred in sunny England" he laughed slightyl, His life was so boring he wasn't one to speak up about himself,
"i suppose im the opposite, I have a keen interest in defence against the dark arts" he laughed, for a secondbefore adding, "i suppose it might be useful if i ever get into an argument with my dark witch girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Andrea laughed heartily at his comment. She just smiled at him though. "I'm not a Death Eater. People only say that because I'm in Slytherin and talk to snakes," she blew it off with a shrug. Andrea didn't have a care in the world for the people spreading rumors, noone truly knew her enough to be allowed classified information. "Well, what's your favorite food then?" she asked him. When he answered she said, "Mine's apples. I love apples." She smiled joyously, who'd have thought she'd have this much fun just talking with a Gryffindor...
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"My favourite is.... Pumpkin pie" he laughed when she answered herself, "i suppose apples are nice" he was enjoying just talking to her so much.
"well then...." he paused, "Where's your favourite place?"

Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

She leaned against him a little, laying her head on his shoulder while she peeked up at him. "My favorite place.. in all the world? Oh it's this place beside the sea, in Sulina, Romania. Perhaps you could see it sometime..." she said, smiling a little. "Where is your favorite place then? What's it like having siblings?" She couldn't help it, now she wanted to know all about him, and she never had any siblings. She was curious now.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:27 pm

he smiled as he listened to her, "It sounds nice, we could go in the easter holidays" he said, "whats stopping us?" He smiled,
"Well my favourite place is..." he thought for a second, "i suppose... egypt.... the pyramids"
he was surprised when she asked about siblings,
"there okay i s'pose" he laughed "a bit of a pain really"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Andrea giggled pleasantly, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "We'll go to Egypt then!" she proclaimed, laughing a little. "I've never had siblings," she said still smiling. "I'm not sure I mind that though, my parents try so hard to spoil me enough for two kids." She chuckled a little, grinning gently. "You know, I've never really wanted a brother or a sister... but I always wondered how strong a bond really is between them..." this time her gaze shifted to the frozen lake, snow drift along it gracefully.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm

He laughed, "You don't want siblings really" he thought for a second about just some of the irritating things that albus and Lilly had done, "They're a pain in the arse"
he sighed softly looking out across the lake, "one good thing about having a big family is we could probarbly field two quidditch teams amongst us, its good for when we all meet up, gives us a game to play"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

"Oh wow, I guess so. All those Weasley's and Potters flying about..." she chuckled at the thought. Perhaps she could play with them some time. "Being an only child is no fun either. Too much quiet and no peace," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:34 pm

"I always thought only childs where meant to get loads of quiet and peace" He laughed, "you could probarbly join us in the summer when we all meat up! I don't see any reason why my girlfriend couldn't come aswell" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 am

Andrea giggled at the word 'girlfriend.' She'd never really been anyone's girlfriend before. Sure she'd been a fling a time or two, but Andrea had never really tied herself to one person. "That'll be fun, I can't wait," she said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm

"well its not even christmas yet" he looked at her smiling back at her, the way she smiled at him, he liked it.
"its so much better down here than it is inside the castle" he mused, "So much quieter and more private"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Andrea smiled. She looked around as he spoke. "Yeah, it's close to the forest too," As she spoke Fiara made his way almost silently into view, bowing his head slightly in James' direction. Andrea lay a hand on his snout for a mere moment and he curled and settled between them happily.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

"He is so content" He said looking down at Fiara, "how did you get him?" he asked
"was he a gift or something"
he was interested in everything about her. he had no pet of his own. his family had a few owls between them so he never needed his own.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 pm

"We stumbled across one another one day. I save his life, he saved mine, and we've been glued together since." She smiled gently before looking up at James. "It helps that I speak Parsletongue," she chuckled. "Don't you have a pet? Everyone should havea pet of their own."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm

"i thought about it but ive never gotten one" he said sighing softly, "How did he save your life?" he asked
he wondered how a snake had managed to save a girls life.
"How long have you been inseperable then?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"I was forgotten. I had seen him since I was young, but I think he always wanted to eat me." She chuckled a little, half bitterly. "A group of wizard children were torturing him and I jinxed them all. After they got all sorted out they came to find and curse me. I ran, and Fiara sheltered me in a storm and bit one of the boys." She smiled gently. "I was about ten. He's been by my side since. More like a friend than a pet," she giggled at this a little. "Well, you need a pet. We must get you one," she told him, her eyes wide and playful as always.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:41 pm

the story about her and Fiara was amazing, he never knew a bond so strong between an animal and a human could exist, well he supposed being able to comunicate with one would make things alot easier.
"well i suppose we could go down to the petstore in hogsmeade and have a look there" he suggested
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm

she gave an agreeing nod of finality. "We'll go in the morning," she said happily. "We could go to Hogsmeade of we could go to Diagon Alley. Diagon Alley should have a wider array of animals," She was thinking out loud and speaking mostly to the air.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

"well i can apparate, i don't see the problem" he said smiling, he liked the idea of spending the day out with her, a whole day,
he smiled looking across at her.
"a trip to diagon alley tommorow, thats one of the things i like about you, your spontanious"
he smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Black Lake [New Era]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next