Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_lcapFrozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Voting_barFrozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_lcapFrozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Voting_barFrozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Frozen Black Lake [New Era]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
epsilon18b

Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

"well i can apparate, i don't see the problem" he said smiling, he liked the idea of spending the day out with her, a whole day,
he smiled looking across at her.
"a trip to diagon alley tommorow, thats one of the things i like about you, your spontanious"
he smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Andrea was pleased to hear he could aparate as well, that would make things much easier. She flushed a little at his display of liking something about her, but she smiled just the same. "Well I'm glad you like it. I can't help it, I'm always just doing rather than thinking... gets me into a bit of trouble," she finished, chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

"nothing wrong with a bit of trouble" he smiled, playfully, "Things you shouldn't do are always more fun than things your allowed to do"
He noticed her flush a little he was glad his compliment had hit home.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Andrea's eyes flashed excitedly, though other than that her expression remained the same. "I look at things more like... Why stifle your instincts? If my instincts and my first reaction tell me to do something, I won't fight it. There's no point. Only your most basic primal instincts will pick the right path for you," she told him her beliefs proudly, believing in them completely.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm

he looked thoughtfull, "it must be difficult to stop all the things that get int he way of your urges"
He sighed wondering whether he could do that
"I don't even know whether i could do that"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 pm

"I can... I just... don't" she smirked a little. "I see no point... it's no fun." She gave a pout as she thought about what life would be like if she just let things get in her way. No, unacceptable. She glanced over at him and in a flash she had hopped up and into his lap, sitting with her legs off to one side and sliding her hands around his neck. "See." she said lightly. "I would have this much fun if you saw that coming..." she said before her lips were on his.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:30 pm

he held onto the kis, bringing his hsnds up snd plscing them behind her neck, holding her in the kiss for second longer, he just wanted to hold the kiss, being connected with her felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Andrea let him hold on to the kiss for as long as he desired, pulling away finally to breathe. She pulled her tongue back into her own mouth, for she had slipped it into his to tangle and wrestle with his tongue. She smiled down at him and gave him another peck. "You are quite a good kisser, James.' she told him with a coy smirk.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

he smiled gently, "thanks" he said he had never been complimented on his kissing, "Your not too bad yourself"
he placed his hand on hers looking up at her still.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Andrea looked around, a yawn forcing her to stretch. "I think it's about time I go to bed. I've had a wonderful night with you, James." she said with a smile, standing up as Fiara rose himself. She hissed to him gently, a plea for him to come to the common room for the night, and he rose to accept the offer. "He usually sleeps in the forest, but it's supposed to snow tonight and I don't want him to get too cold," she said, more to herself than to anyone else, but she smiled as she looked down from the sky to glance upon him again. "Would you like to walk me to the dungeons?" she asked him, a smile brandished. She could not take him to her common room for Gryffindors were not supposed to know, but he could walk with her to the dungeon entrance still.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

"yeah i'll walk you dowwn there" He said, "gladly" he got up and took her hand again as he stood by her,
"do you want to lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Andrea smiled gently. She laced her fingers with his and swung their hands happily as they walked up to the castle. Before they got inside however, she stopped them and planted her lips on his again. "Sorry," she said though her expression was not sorry at all. "Couldn't help it." And she brightly opened the door to the castle and they walked insde.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:16 pm

he walked with her, letting her swing his arm any way she wanted,
when she kissed him he smiled,
"You dont need to apologize, you can do that anytime you want" he said smiling at her, he wanted to kiss her again.
He walked inside the castle with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Black Lake [New Era]   Frozen Black Lake [New Era] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Black Lake [New Era]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2