Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Vote_lcapShrieking Shack - Page 4 Voting_barShrieking Shack - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Vote_lcapShrieking Shack - Page 4 Voting_barShrieking Shack - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Shrieking Shack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Remus slowly pushed himself up, kissing her forehead gently. He didn't even move for clothes, he grabbed the food. Tonight was going to be worse and he less hungry he was the better. He dreaded this night and deeply wished Tonks would leave... He knew he'd hurt her in some way, be it with malice or hunger for her body. "Thank you," he said to her in a throaty way, eating quickly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 pm

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, smiling slightly. She didn't move other than to turn he other way and look toward the food. She dragged it over and just coached him into eating it all. "It's alright....here eat this....mhm....some water....now eat." she wanted to make him feel better and he seemed so hungry. She kissed him when he was done, her arms around him again and her head on his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Remus could smell her scent as he was now, meaning she was strong. She would either not survive the night or end up pregnant out of this deal. "Please don't stay tonight... you could... you could end up pregnant... you could more likely end up dead," he told her, but he didn't argue further, he knew better. "Fine, fine, stay," he gave up. He was going to find her dead one morning and he would just have to deal with it it would seem... He had no memory of the night before, and no clue where his wounds came from, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 am

Tonks shook her head but kept her eyes closed and her body against him. She wanted to rest a bit but she knew she had to stay up now. Her body hurt so bad. She refused to leave though. "...Remus...I can't leave..." she reasoned. Her eye opened and she looked over at the door. "I have to stay....I....lost my chance." She gave him a weak smile and urged him to finish eating. Truthfully, she didn't mind the thought of becoming impregnated by him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm

"What do you mean 'lost your chance'?" Remus asked, his eyes narrowing searchingly as he looked at the door and back to her. "Tonks, what happened?" he asked quickly. She wasn't telling him something. "Did something happen last night?" He was a little more forceful with his questions than he meant to be, but he was still going through his cycle, so he couldn't be blamed for his mind messing with him now. "Sorry, I'm sorry... please, did anything happen last night? Please tell me..." He was still quick with his words but much much more gentle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:59 pm

"Hey hey, calm down." she whispered softly, kissing him gently. "I mean I lost my chance because Sirius already came and dropped off the food. We're locked in here again silly." she smiled gently at him before she sighed and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. "...Two students found us...you tried to kill them...I got them away from you and you weren't very happy but you calmed down. Nothing too bad happened, I promise." she smiled gently at him, hoping he'd accept this.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Remus looked horrified. "I attacked students!? Oh bloody hell," he said dropping his voice. "You didn't give them my name, did you?" he asked. At her answer his face fell. "I won't be able to teach here after this..." he sighed and dropped his face in his hands, miserable. "I'm not angry with you love, it was only a matter of time..." He groaned a little but just sat there for a bit, trying to clear his head. He didn't need to go through this final night in anger. She would surely die if he did.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:25 pm

"Shh shh, they don't know it was you and they didn't see me well enough to know it was me. It was some vampire child, and both got hit hard enough to forget about the whole thing. I sent them to their beds, they might just think it was a dream. Please, you'll be a fine teacher still." She rubbed his back, trying to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Remus sighed. "You're sure?" he said. e had to be sure. He sighed again and leaned into Tonks. He kissed her gently, truly thankful she was still here, even if he wished she wasn't. "How's Sirius today?" he asked, curious of the news ouside of these horid walls.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

"I'm sure." she whispered before she continued rubbing his back. She kissed him kindly and smiled, cuddling to him. "I don't know, I was asleep with you when he came by." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh boy. "Tell me you were clothed," he said, but this time he couldn't help the grin. He knew her smell by now, and he could smell himself on her quite a bit. Tonight she'd better be prepared. "Oh, you need to do something tonight... You've got to do something to protect yourself... A werewolf only gets meaner as the nights progress, even if I am just claiming you..." He shrugged a little, unsure how to explain really.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:34 pm

"By then? Yeah but you weren't." she teased, looking down at him and chuckling. He still wasn't clothed. She kissed him again and nipped his lip before she went back to loosening his muscles. "Well, what am I suppose to do?" she asked, not understanding what she was suppose to do.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Remus sighed deeply. He wasn't sure. "Just... I don't know love, just stay away from my teeth... at all costs." And he meant ALL costs If she had to kill him to do it that would be very important. "I'm not saying I'll bite you, but it's a big possibility. Normally a werewolf would rather mate with another of it's kind... even if he has to make someone one of his kind to do that. Don't let me do that..." He paused for a moment. "And it would have been great if I were up when he came, I could have had him bring lots of meat. As long as I smell other food I won't try to eat you." He dropped his head in his hands again, nervous and scared for tonight. He didn't care that Sirius had seen him naked, it was nothing the man didn't have or hadn't seen when they were younger anyway. "Sirius has seen me naked every month for over twenty years," he mumbled as a side note. "I doubt he was very surprised..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

"Should I be jealous?" she teased, trying to cheer him up. "I'll find some way to stay away. Don't worry, I love you, i'll be good for you." she smiled and nipped his ear. "I'll even muzzle you if i have to." she said jokingly. She kept rubbing his back, wanting to relax him. They didn't have very long until the sun went down, she wanted him relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Remus sighed. "Just... whatever you do, don't disobey me if I want something... it'll be worse on you if you do. Most Werewolves are very possessive and... well, chauvinistic, for lack of a better word. The females listen to the males, no matter what." He gave her a sad smile. "I know you hate that, but it'll mean your life if you really are going to stay..." He kissed her gently, turning and pulling her into his lap. He didn't care that he was naked, there was no point in dressing. Dark was far off by now, and the fewer clothes he ruined, the better.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Tonks nodded and playfully pouted. "Fine but I'm still not listening to you." she poked his nose and smiled as she slid onto his lap. She didn't mind that he was naked. She only had a thin dress on so it was nothing important if he ripped it up again. Her head laid on his shoulder and she let out a soft yawn. She wasn't fully awake now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Remus smiled and laid down, pulling her with him. "Sleep, I can see you're still tired," he said gently, stroking her cheek with care. "I promise not to kill you in your sleep," he said with a tired chuckle. He was tired as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Tonk cuddled to him and kissed his neck. "Sleep with me Remus...I'll wake up before you change." She whispered as she caressed his face, giving him a pleading, tired look. She knew the two were going to sleep and relax for a long tine tomorrow. In truth, she didn't even care that she had mist valentines day. At least she spent it with the man she loved.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Remus smiled gently. He nodded in agreement, and pulled her close to him. He held her as he slept.

A bit later he began to change, Tonks still in his arms. He groaned in his sleep, but he oddly didn't wake up this time. He grew even bigger than the night before, and his arms nearly hid her entire top half from sight. Possessively, and still in his sleep, the beast that had been Remus held onto her tightly, While he slept he breathed heavily, but it didn't last long. Soon he woke up, yawning a beastly yawn and got off the bed completely. He could smell her. And strongly. However he seemed more hungry than horny at the moment and went about the room searching for food.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Tonks work up half way through his change but didn't speak or move. She stayed there, close and warm, glad to have his warmth. When he left her she stayed there, laying calmly, and watched him move around. Sirius had left some meet up on a shelf for him that they hadn't noticed before. She kept her eyes rather closed so he'd think she was sleep or at least weak. In truth she was having a hard time getting ready for ...well basically doing whatever he said but truthfully she knew she would do it and there was no way she could get away from it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Remus found the meat quickly. He ate a few pieces, but not all, and went for the window. He stuck his hand out through the space and it barely fit. His clawed fury hand reached for something he was not getting and with a powerful yank and a howl he pulled his arm back inside. In doing so the wall cracked a little and a few pieces crumbled and fell to the floor. This was going to be a long night. He spun on her, the hunger evident in her eyes. She wasn't getting a break tonight, no. He advanced on her and brought his claw, a single claw, down the center of her body. From her neck down her dragged his nail, between her breasts, cutting through the dress and her bra, and all the way down, slicing perfectly into her panties and down to the end of the light material dress. He sniffed the air close to her and nearly drooled He was standing at her head, but he loomed over her easily, being plenty larger than she. Remus let out a challenged growl, sliding his tongue down the same path his nail had just taken. He let it dip down into her slightly, just enough to drive her wild, before pulling it back into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Tonks watched him, worried, but otherwise content with her spot. She was, however, surprised when he turned on her. She was worried he was already upset with her but when he seemed to have forgotten the night before she let out a sight. Then the tongue. Oh god she couldn't help it. The growls, the claw. It had her shivering. That tongue though...she moaned out and arched but otherwise didn't move. When he pulled away she looked up at him and bit her lip, remaining still and rather silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Remus nearly seemed to grin in this beastly form. The wolf leaned forward again and plunged his tongue into her, twisting it and turning it in all sorts of directions. His hand moved to envelope her stomach, holding her down so she had to endure every second of his torture. He tilted his head up and howled out before ducking back down and teasing her more. All the while he grew stiff right above her head, but he was too focused right now. He wanted to taste her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Tonk jumped slightly when she felt his tongue again. "Oh...oh merlin!" she cried as she tried to squirm but he was cruel, he held her down. She whimpered and moaned for him as her legs quivered. Her back arched and her lips grazed against his member but she was too busy moaning and trying to get away enough to show just how insane he was driving her. She had no idea he could do that to her and get her so turned on so quickly
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Remus continued this until she released on his tongue. He lapped it all up and moved to get loom over her right side up. He wasted no time in sliding into her, completely. With a growl that mixed with a pleasurable grown, Remus set a quick pace. His animalistic nature made this wolf want to keep this up until daybreak. That was what he intended on. He hovered over her gentler than before, his teeth inches from her breast as he kept up his fast pace, groaning wildly. He was able to bend in an odd way and his tongue slid over her again while he continued his pace. He couldn't reach her very well, but his large body was able to twist enough so that he could continue to lap up everything while he never slowed his pace down.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Tonk couldn't help it. He got her to release quickly and it drove her insane. She though he'd get bored and go do something else but no, he took her again and that drove her to screaming out his name already. She knew just what this night was going to be like. As he drove into her faster and faster she couldn't help but moan out and arch and nearly scream. It was too much for her, she was already so close to releasing again. Then she felt his tongue. Oh she couldn't do it. She whimpered, moaned his full name, and released once again as this torment continued over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Shack
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next