Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Vote_lcapShrieking Shack - Page 2 Voting_barShrieking Shack - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Vote_lcapShrieking Shack - Page 2 Voting_barShrieking Shack - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Shrieking Shack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:23 am

Tonks shivered at his howling and growls, she moaned at his breath on her shoulder and neck as it sent chills down her spine. She saw how dark it was around her in the moonlight, how dangerous he truly was, but she couldn't stop calling out to him in moans and groans, her body pressing against his in the only way it could. The harder he went, the more he howled the growled oh the closer she got until at last that last powerful thrust had her screaming out in pleasure and made her release powerfully. It was nothing, however, compared to what he did to her next. She didn't moan for him now, not at this rate, at this preassure, she wrapped her arms around his and screamed with each thrust, able to do nothing but arch up, into his awaiting body. She didn't thrust too much, however, for she soon learned that might just make her break in half from the force. When he released the power made every fiber of her being coming alive and she released as well. The force of both tingled through her body long after it happened, and long after he pulled out. Breathing heavily, she didn't move for a bit until she was able to calm slightly. Her body ached, oh how she knew the next too nights were going to be hard on her, but she couldn't help but to slide from the bed and slip over to him. She was slow, deliberate, as she slipped under his heavy arm and as he laid there, tired and still, she layed with him, breathing just as heavily and warmed by his heat.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 pm

At first Remus let out a low, warning growl. He snarled a little but seeing that she wasn't backing down made him want her company. The same had been true so many years ago with Sirius. He would accept his company once he realized the mutt wasn't going away or scared... and tonight he'd accept her company as well. He seemingly whimpered, breathing harshly out his snout, but when she came under his arm and laid there he wasn't satisfied with that. No, he pulled her abruptly to him and wrapped his other arm around her. It was a gesture that suggested she was his and his alone, but it wasn't as loving as the real Remus would have been. It was dark and possessive, but he held her there against him, his massive body hiding her from sight, and he fell asleep, whimpering now and then.

As morning came Remus was left in a crumpled heap, his arms still around her, but as he changed, his limbs shortening, the fur sinking back into him, and his bones painfully cracking out and back into place, his grip on her became more needy, as if he'd die should she move away. Of course that wasn't the case, and it would be a little while before he woke up.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Tonks laid with him and stayed close as he slept but she tried her best to stay awake. She couldn't help it, however, for she was so tired and so achy that she had to sleep, she just had to. Eventually she fell asleep, eased by his warmth and possessive nature. She loved him, even in this form. It wasn't until she felt him shake and tremble that she woke up again come the morning. She wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he changed. When he was done she felt how his grip on her changed and she rubbed his back lovingly. "Shh love shh..." she murmured soothingly. She held him, kissed him, loved on him until he finally woke up and even then she kept holding and loving him. When he looked at her she gave him the softest, most loving smile she had ever given him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Remus slowly began to stir. He looked into her eyes first and foremost, completely vulnerable at the moment. He was a broken man, as always when he woke from a night like that... He looked her over and frowned a little. "What did I do to you?" he asked, but his head lulled back to the floor, too weak to keep it up. He kissed her forehead and just hugged her. After a while he finally moved. He pulled himself up and staggered to the bag of things he'd brought. It had somehow managed to be in the corner with her things as well. He grabbed both bags and handed one to her. "Please get dressed. Sirius'll be here any minute..." He gave er a weakened smile and sat on the bed while he fished for something o put on. It took him a few minutes to dress, but by the time Sirius arrived he was dressed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm

As he frowned Tonks reached out and ran her fingers over his lips, forcing him to smile again. She relished in his kiss and hugs, snuggling to him and holding him close to her. "You didn't do anything worth that frown love. Don't fret!" She kissed his cheek and held him for a good while until he finally got up. When he tossed her the one bag she took it and thanked the stars she had packed baggy clothes. pulling on some shorts, that didn't help her one bit with the cold, and a baggy t-shirt, she put the bag away again and slipped over to the bed and sat down next to him, cuddling him and helping him fix his clothes before the bolts sounded.

"Ello dog."

"Ello pig snout!" Sirius said as he walked in with a steaming box. "Molly wont stand for you two being locked up in here without proper food. She cooked it this morning just before I left. Here are some bandages. You look better off than I thought you would." He smirked and looked at her, seeing some of the scars on her legs. "Guess he got you though. Better watch it, last time he got one of my legs I had a hard time hiding from him the other two nights."

"I'll be fine. It's not as bad as it looks." she said with a smile as she helped him with the box. She took the bandages and went to wrapping up the visible scars on her legs. She saved most of the bandages though, knowing she'd need them later.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Remus stayed where he sat, too weak to get up at the moment. "Hello," he said in a slightly raspy way, and cleared his throat. He graciously accepted the food, eating only a small portion of it though. "You can have the rest," he told them both, setting it aside. He knew Sirius wouldn't turn it down so it wouldn't get wasted. "Are you staying tonight?" he asked them both. Sometimes they both stayed and sometimes Sirius refused to let Tonks stay so he wanted to be sure. He gave Nymphadora a small grin, having a strong feeling he knew exactly what had happened last night.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

"That was the plan, mate, but I can't. Molly wants me back because everyone is suppose to come for dinner tonight, being valentines day and all that. She said it's the first time the twins will be around since the store, she wont let me miss it." He gives them a frowning grin as he eats up Remus' share.

"Oh posh. Stop being such a lug Sirius. Doesn't Molly feed you enough? Don't answer that, i don't want to hear your excuse." Eats her bit and leans on Remus, seeming to be very weak. Her body still aches slightly and her legs wobble when she puts too much pressure on them. Otherwise she seems just fine. "Mmm I want chocolate...bring chocolate tomorrow Sirius."

"Fine, I'll bring you a load of chocolate frogs how bout it? Bah, what am I the trolly on the train?"

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Remus chuckled at their conversation but he didn't talk much. He dearly wished he could give her a better Valentine Day that this... this horrible change she was choosing to share with him. "I'm not sure you staying's a good idea, Nymphadora," he said cautiously. He knew she was going to argue,and he wasn't exactly thrilled about talking about this in front of Sirius, but it was the truth. "After last night it's possible 'll remember your scent and you might not survive this time..." He blushed a little, some color returning to his pale cheeks. He didn't want to come right out and tell her that she couldn't handle how rough he'd be with her, but he knew Sirius most likely knew anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Sirius didn't say anything but he kept looking between the two. He had a very good idea she knew what he was going on about but he wasn't getting into this with him. And he saw Remus didn't want him to be around for this conversation. But he had to stay in case Tonks wanted out.

Tonks didn't blush because she was already now angry. "I don't care. remember my scent then. I don't care!" She stomped her foot at his stubborn look. "I'm fine with this. I want to stay, and I will survive." She was going to be as stubborn as possible. "I love you, now shut up." she smiled and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Remus groaned. "You don't get it," he said angrily, though his voice remained calm. He kissed her anyway and hugged her close. "I could kill you in a second you know. You get lucky from time to time that I don't do just that, but that doesn't mean I'll be so kind forever..." He was looking in her eyes, no longer caring about Sirius being in the room. He wished she'd understand. "Tonks, I'm not telling you you cant stay but I am telling you now I won't live a day without you if I kill you." He gave her a very stern look, the look alone telling her just what he meant by that statement. However he didn't try to make her go again. He didn't need to go through his change already angry. That would make her chances of living much slimmer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes at the drama the two had started up. He pushed himself off the dusty ground and cracked his shoulders. "I'm out. Be nice for valentines day kiddies." He teased before he turned and held the door. "Last chance Pig Snout." when she answered he smirked and shut the door, locking the two inside before he left.

As the door closed Tonks turned and looked up at Remus, smiling softly. "Really its fine. And you wont have to live without me, I'll be fine." she kissed him gently once again, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. She probably would have been fine too, if it weren't for the fact already her scent was getting stronger for some reason, making it that already her chances of getting through this night without it being something like the last were getting slimmer and slimmer.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am

Remus, his senses heightened right now, could smell her scent already and swallowed. He knew tonight was going to be like the last, but maybe rougher on her and he didn't know if her body could take it. He waved goodbye to Sirius, but his eyes were stuck on her. he heard her out and caught another whiff of her scent. He was trying hard to suppress himself, but Remus was beginning to have a feeling tonight might start before his transformation should she keep looking at him like that. He nodded and went to sit down on the be and do what he'd done almost every time. Wait.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:36 am

Tonk followed him and sat behind him, kneeling on the bed so her hands could rub against his shoulders, giving him a massage. When she finally lulled and relaxed him, she slipped her hands forward and down his chest, leaning into him and snuggling close to him, kissing his jawline. "I love you." she whispered in his ear and nuzzled him. "Don't worry about tonight, alright?" she moved her arms back up his chest and continued the massage. "I'll tell you tomorrow morning and the morning after, that I told you so because I'll be fine!" she smiled and cuddled him cutely as she tried to relax his muscles before he had to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 pm

"Yes, I look forward to that, truly I do," Remus said half sarcastically, half seriously. He sighed and closed his eyes,his body tingling under her touch. He melted a bit into the massage, nearly falling asleep at one point. He sighed and laid down, pulling her down with him. "Thank you," he mumbled, nuzzling her neck lovingly as he held onto her possessively.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Smiling, she kissed his cheek. "You'll just have to get over it." She shifted with him so they were laying down together and chuckled into his chest, his arms holding her in place. "Your welcome...why not get some sleep before tonight?" she asked him in her sweetest voice, her fingers moving to glide against his skin as she smiled at him. She wasn't really tired but she knew he was and she liked laying here with him and she knew he'd be so tired once his transformation was over, maybe some extra sleep would help things a bit.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Remus let out a soft sigh and gave her a nod. He kissed her gently. "I love you," he muttered as he slowly fell into a heavy sleep. It seemed his body needed it as much as she thought it did and more. In his sleep he snuggled up to her, kissing her neck lightly as he slept.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Tonks smiled and whispered how much she loved him as she stayed close to him the whole time. When he kissed her neck she couldn't help but giggle softly. Eventually, however, she slipped into a deep sleep as well, staying close and getting warmed by his body. She slept wonderfully and even kissed his chest and neck once and a while as he snuggled to her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 am

Remus woke up suddenly, but he didn't wake up Tonks. He felt his body tingling, and he felt his change coming dangerously soon. The light had nearly left and his face twitched a little with anticipation. He stood up and stripped out of his clothes, not wanting to ruin them as well during all of this. He groaned a little and gripped his head as the moonlight slipped in to tease them. Slowly but surely he grew to massive height, his bones popping and cracking and lengthening. He cried out in pain, more so than the night before, and gripped at himself repeatedly, pulling his skin from his body. As it hit the floor it became leather instantly. By the time he was fully change it only took one step on his old skin for it to be turned to dust and disappear. He whimpered a few times, but caught a quick whiff of Tonks' scent and his eyes pierced right into her. He looked at her for a long moment before looking around. He had claimed her and as he could smell himself on her he didn't attack her. She was his slave when he was like this and he seemed to know that. He tried like hell to escape and when he couldn't he roared darkly and turned to her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 am

Tonk woke up when he groaned and cried out. She jumped up with a start and looked over at him, wanting to grab him and sooth him. Knowing better, Tonks just half laid there, her arms behind her arching her body slightly so she could watch him. When his transformation was complete and he stared at her she was frozen by her stare. She learned very quickly that she wasn't going to have any control over any night here after that she stayed with him during his transformations. She quickly decided she didn't care. Bitting her lip, she stayed still and wondered what was going to happen. Her body shivered and her scent grew stronger. She didn't know that, however, and only shivered because she was cold now that he was farther away. It was getting to the point that she almost had a scent strong enough that would be like an animal in heat, or at least would remind someone with senses strong enough of something like that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:46 am

Remus stared at her for a long time, his head tilting this way and that now and then. He just breathed heavy, tormented by his own form. Quickly he approached her, pinning where she was with no trouble at all. His massive hand was enough to cover her stomach, keeping her in place, while the other hand nearly crushed her arm. He bent his snout close to her and breathed in deep. He practically drooled over her scent, his lips pulling back in a husk snarl. His razor sharp teeth were visible, and entirely too close to her skin for one to be comfortable. He seemed to sniff her entire body before he was satisfied. He began to stiffen, but he moved away from her surprisingly enough, howling desparately at the moon he could not see.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 am

Tonks held her breath, knowing that one way or another it would hurt to breath with his hand there. As she felt his breath on her skin, his teeth gleaming so close she could see her reflection in them, she closed her eyes. When he moved away she let out a silent sigh and just laid there, knowing she'd be in trouble sooner or later. Yeah, even if she was free for the moment she knew it was because he let her be free, she was at his command while they were locked in that room. When she looked up and saw him like that she sat up, slowly, and looked at him with those innocent eyes. She held out her hand to him, not to call him over to take her, no she wanted to comfort him a bit, knowing how desperately he wanted to be free.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:23 am

Remus howled again and when his head slowly moved to look back at her he didn't hesitate this time. He walked over to her, hunched and dangerous looking. He sniffed her hand, his eyes on hers. His gaze was a piercing one, a possessive one for sure, and he slowly closed those eyes to lay his forehead against her hand. This only lasted a moment however, as he soon growled. He looked about as if he could feel someone else around. His very hair stood on end and he whipped this way and that, growling loudly and darkly. He moved so he loomed over her, protecting his treasure. Or more keeping it for himself than sharing it. He let out a beastly sound as he seemed to feel something getting closer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 am

Tonk gave him a slow smile as she felt his head against her hand. She reached out with her other hand and both started to caress his head, smoothing his fur. When he growled she frowned, wondering what was going on. She looked around but could hear and see nothing else in or around the room. When he moved to loom over her, protecting and keeping her for his own, she was forced to half laydown again, which just made her lay down under him once more, not feeling like holding herself up for the time being, as she waited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 am

Remus growled and didn't stop growling. It continued for a long time as he lifted her clean off the bed in one massive clawed hand. He held her close to his body and was looking right at the door. He sniffed and his snarl grew worse, saliva collecting and dripping to the floor. His fur ruffled of its own accord and the beast that was Remus moved to a corner where he set down Tonks and stood in front of her, blocking her in and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrieking Shack   Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrieking Shack
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next