Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Vote_lcapAsh Hallow's Den - Page 4 Voting_barAsh Hallow's Den - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Vote_lcapAsh Hallow's Den - Page 4 Voting_barAsh Hallow's Den - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ash Hallow's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Victoire stood still for a moment, unsure whether she was to follow or not. At his glance however, her feet slowly began moving. She followed him to where the meet lay. She was contemplating something and so she didn't speak much as he hit the meat. Finally though, that dripping beat swaying her a teeny bit without her even noticing, helped her to slip away to her thoughts and she finally spoke after a few more moments of no words between them. "there's something I have to know, before I do anything..." she said, unsure how she was going to go about this. She turned to face him, though he was not looking at her, still pounding at the meat. "Break has started and my parents as well as everyone at school will wonder where I am..." She paused for a moment, a little afraid to ask her question. "If you want, I'll go back to the school after tonight... if not I... well, what I mean is..." her question seemed to fall away each time she tried to ask if it would be alright if she stayed. She liked it here, she liked it anywhere he was and though she didn't know why, she did want to be around him. She didn't think he wanted to be around her, but she supposed she had to stop being a chicken and just say it or else she would never know. After a deep breath and a long blink Victoire said, not looking at him, but his hands as he worked, "If not, I'd like to stay..." she finally said, her eyes not leaving his hands.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 pm

His fists hit the meet one after another, one after another, until it was done on one side. Then he'd flip it over and do it to the next. He did this for each piece. When it was finally done he listened to her as he carried the meat back to the fire. Pulling out a metal rack that seemed hand made, Ash placed the meet over the flames to cook. It wasn't until after the sizzle from the dripping blood echoed in the room that Ash finally turned to look at Victoire. "....stay if you want, I don't care." He finally answered in that hallow voice. He was living up to his name thats for sure. After he spoke Ash turned from her again and focused on the meat, ignoring the pain in his body.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

She didn't jumps for joy or run to hug him or anything like that. No. But Victoire smiled a little, more to herself she supposed since he turned too quickly to see it. She knew he must be in pain, after the past few nights he had to be. She felt pain as well, but she knew it wasn't nearly as bad as his and the pain she felt she had brought on herself willingly anyway. His wasn't the case. She remembered her thoughts the night before and slowly Victoire's soft footsteps could be heard but barely as she made her way to him. Once she reached him her hands floated out away from her body a little .She felt him stiffen under her hands as they slid from his back up to his shoulders, where she slowly began to work his muscles. She just hoped he didn't push her away as she massaged him. For her small frame and her frail looking figure, Victoire had immense strength in her hands. She squeezed his muscle hard, running her thumbs up just inside his shoulder blades as she did. After a moment they moved to his back, where her knuckles and fingertips began working on those muscles. Everything seemed more intense here, even the smell and sounds of the cooking food. Her own mouth began to water a little, though she did not stop what she was doing. her eyes watched her hands work, her delicate looking fingers working Ash's muscles and skin as best she could.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Tensing when she touched him, Ash glanced at her over his shoulder. What she had with touching he wasn't sure but he was to weak and zoned out to really care any more. As he worked on the food and she worked on his back his eyes closed and he listened to the fire crack. If he was one for gambling he would have bet money he heard Hrukjan laughing in his head but when his eyes opened she was no where to be found. When the food was done he pulled it back onto the skin and stood up, not giving her much warning, and brought the food back to the corner where a stone like table sat. He laid it there and motioned for her to eat as he put his head down on one of his arms, resting for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Due to his sudden movement he was against her for a second but she moved back to give him space. She just watched him curiously until he gave her a sign to eat. Normally Victoire would have wondered before doing, but no. She simply moved to the table, sat down and began to eat. She hadn't eaten other than breakfast yesterday and she would be lieing to say she was not rather hungry. her eyes stayed down as she ate, mostly on the food she was eating or her own hands as she brought it to herself. she was pleased to be staying, but she knew she must write a letter today and send it out before her parents and friends worried over her. She would have a hard time explaining the disappearance away if she did not. She decided she'd write it as soon as she finished eating and she held true to it. "Excuse me," she said, standing when she was finished. She left the room and returned moments later with an ink pot, a quill, and parchment, which she'd found in the trunk. She sat down and began the first letter:

Mum,
I've decided to stay for break. When you an' dad told me I couldn't go to Bulgaria I was heartbroken, but now I think I'll just enjoy Christmas wit hthe gang. Everyone else is here, please don't be upset. Love you always,
Victoire.

After she looked it over with a smile, she slid it under the other piece of parchment and began her second note, this one to Fred.

Fred,
I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to everyone, but I'm off to Bulgaria for break. Wish me luck and expect I'll have scars when I return [hopefully from the Dragon and not dad when he sees that I've come]. Wish everyone a Happy Schristmas for me, I'll see you at the Ball! Love always,
Victoire

Finally satisfied, Victoire put the cap back on the ink bottle. She then tilted her head a little, looking at her notes now, wondering just how she was going to get them to either place without suspicion.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Seeing that she was writing letters, for his head had tilted up when she spoke, Ash got up and walked over to a hole cut into the cave wall. It was just large enough for his arm to fit through but that was big enough to be a window none the less. He made a sound like an owl call and two small creatures, one brown one gray, appeared and flew over to the table. They stood there, looking around, their legs up, and waited for her letters to be handed over. Once they were the owls took off again, going in different directions. Ash returned to the table and looked at her for a moment. As he did so his head sunk into his hand which was propped up on the table. "What else do you want form the castle then, if your staying the next two weeks. I'll have Hrukjan get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Victoire chucklked at the small owls, one of which was hopping on one foot as if saying "me first, me first" and so she tied the letter to his foot and off he went. Seconds later the other was off and she suppressed her chuckles. She thought briefly of the ball, and of the fact that she still had no dress.. she left too quickly to go get one. Victoire thought hard for a moment before she decided she'd simply make one. Victoire had never been one for fashion, and yet she was always creating things and sometimes made clothes for herself and others. "I need something to make a dress out of... I think I still have the things I was wearing when..." She blushed a little, letting her sentence fade away. They both knew what she was talking about, and she had ripped clothes here as well. She could make something out of it. "Anyway, other than that and some more clothes I think I'll be set." Victoire wasn't like most girls, she didn't bring makeup with her everywhere, or any other unnecessary things. She was simple and needed only her wand and clothes to be happy.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Ash nodded and relayed the message in his mind to Hrukjan. "She'll get them." He said after a moment. He knew what she had been talking about but unlike her it wasn't embarrassing to him. Sure he wasn't like most guys and didn't go around gloating every time he had sex but he wasn't going to shy away from it if brought up. Truth was, he didn't do that often and hadn't in a long time before Victoire came around and now he didn't care if they kept going or ended the little affair. God he was sick with himself. How could he lay with a veela? The only part of this that made it bearable was the fact she didn't act like she was a veela, or at least she tried to hide it. Then he noticed she mentioned the ball. What was it with girls and those stupid things. He went to the last ball because it was an order from Desdemona to keep an eye on things, not that he really did that but who cares he got in trouble because of pigeon anyway. This time he was planning on staying in his dorm and ignoring the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:17 pm

"Thank you," she whispered quietly when he told her Hrukjan would grab her things. She began thinking of different style in her head, but she decided she'd see what she had to work with. Of course she would have to change the color, her fabric would be a mix of them. She was curious to know if he'd be going... she wasn't going to ask, but she decided she would anyway. He wasn't sneering at her, it seemed he'd given up with fighting her conversation when she offered it anymore, for she let him have his silence most of the time. "Will you be going?" she asked him. Her eyes were curious, not pushy as she glanced up at his own. After a few minutes Victoire had begun doodling out a few ideas on the leftover parchment, her eyes concentrating on the sketches. her lips had fallen open but only slightly, in a concentrated gap.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

He looked at her for a moment before letting his head fall back down against his bicep. "Not unless I'm forced again." He said in his low, hallow voice. His eyes closed again as a headache made his mind feel like mush. His left shoulder shook as a spasm went through it, trying to tighten his muscles again. The pain from these past two nights were bad but the last night...it was always the worst. The way he was acting now could either do one of three things. Stay the same for the next two weeks, get worse to the point he's nearly social, or get better where he's back to normal. At the moment he didn't know which one he wanted. Being social made him seem dead inside but being himself was enough to nearly kill people. He liked being himself.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Victoire eyed him for a moment, her pupils looking over his features and moving to his shoulder as it spasmed. She was worried for him, but she didn't want him to see that. Something about him made her want to be strong always, and yet at the same time he had the power to weaken her so easily. Not many had that power... She would most likely accept things no matter how he acted. Even if he ignored her for the rest of her stay it would be batter than being at the Castle with everyone around all the time... Victoire was starting to dislike most company she kept, just wanting to be alone when they came about. However she acted normal to them, never wanting them to be suspicious. She hadn't realized how much time had passed before Hrukjan had returned but she graciously accepted her things. thank you, she thought, leaving the room to go and get the rest of the material she was to use. She hadn't forgotten him but she was quite sure he didn't care what she did and so she did not feel the need to tell him. She knew she'd have to chain him up again tonight, but she wanted to start working on the dress right away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 pm

It wasn't until she was gone for nearly a half hour that Ash finally moved again. He got up and left the room, after turning the meat so the other side could smoke, looking for another tunnel. His heavy steps went past the cave opening that lead to the room she was in and went down a different, narrower passage. It was a long, winding and down slope passage that lead him to a room with a giant bed. The frame of the bed was made of bones, the mattress made of skins, feathers, and other such things. He had blankets and pillows on it, all things he made when he was bored. Propping himself on the bed the bones creaked and a few sounded like they broke but he didn't pay attention. Soon after her eyes closed and he started to drift asleep.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Victoire grinned as she came near the end of her dress making. She would hold it up every now and then. The only thing that had distracted her was the footsteps she heard pass. She knew they were Ash's, nobody else was there and nobody else walked with such heavy feet. She paused until she couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. Sure she was curious where he'd gone, but for one it wasn't her business and she knew that and for two he hadn't given her any sign to follow and so she wasn't going to. She had just turned back to her dress.

Finally, Victoire stood, looking around for a mirror. Not seeing one she transfigured one of the hanging skins into one and held the dress up to her. It was quite showy on one side, a side split running dangerously far up her outer thigh. The front part of the split had a few large holes in is, which would show parts of her long decadent legs. All in all the dress had a torn look about it, but one that made it look planned for it was. She tried it on quick, figuring he wouldn't be back yet from wherever he'd gone. She turned this way and that in the mirror, thinking she'd made the dress much to flashy. However she liked it, and it made her think on the more recent nights she'd shared with Ash. The first he seemed to be able to awaken in her had bled into her creation and she was a little surprised with herself for it. However she decided it would have to do, given that she would have two weeks to work up the confidence to wear the dress, and also practice to not be too enticing... She would have to practice not allowing her Veela blood to piss him off. she hated herself for being a Veela, wishing she could just be normal... Maybe he'd hate her less if she was... She chuckled softly to herself, knowing it probably wouldn't change much if at all. He always found a reason to hate everyone. How she found that a little amusing was beyond her .Victoire started to think maybe she was just going mad, nut as she changed back into her clothes, unable to hide away due to no door, she tucked the dress away and went back to the room she'd first come to. where he would be chained later tonight, for the last time this month anyway. She walked just outside the door, looking at the view and how high up they were. She was content to just sit there for a bit, admiring the scenery.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Ash slipped in and out of sleep often throughout the day. He wasn't planning on waking up until it was time to get tied up again and after that he was spending his day tomorrow passed out whether or not anyone else liked that fact. In his sleep he was constantly moving, his over sized limbs snapping around as they convulsed under the scars across his muscles. it was horrible but he was use to it. If that made it even worse he wasn't sure. The ball was the least of his worries, so was the next to weeks. All he had to worry about was surviving the night because he was known for nearly dying on the third night of the transformations. He normally lost a lot of blood so he didn't know if he'd wake up after this. So he decided to spend his last hours sleeping if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Victoire spent the whole day outside, just sitting and enjoying the scenery, the smells of the clean air, and the cool crisp bit the cold had. She finally went inside, she'd have to chain him up soon. She went to wait in the room he had to be held up in, Her hands against the wall and she was leaning back on them. Her head was tipped back against the wall as she waited for him patiently, never really getting bored. Victoire didn't know the meaning of the word really. She simply stood there, her eyes on the chains when he came in.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 pm

He awoke not soon after she walked into the chamber with the chains. As if knowing just what he was suppose to be doing, Ash's eyes flipped open and he cursed slightly. Sliding through that narrow passage again, Ash entered the room and walked over to the wall. She was busy with her hand when he appeared but he barely noticed her, still in a dazed state. He moved her slightly so that he could started to chain himself up to the wall, letting the night begin dangerously anew.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Victoire helped him immediately, leaving enough room this time so he would not bust out again once he changed. She finished and took a step back, looking him over slowly. Her eyes looked a little sad but her expression was mostly vague ash she looked him over. Hrukjan entered within moments of her chaining him up at last and when she did Victoire's attention was stolen for a moment. Thank you... for bringing me here... she thought to the wolf, a little embarrassed to say it aloud. She moved to the wall again, the very same spot she'd sat the first night. Her heart ached for any werewolf going through this, and she deeply wished she could just take all that pain and bundle it up and expell it from the world. However she knew she could not do that, and so she just sat there, waiting for it to happen and be over so that she could try to heal him once again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Pop, pop, snap. It started. Snap, crack, pop, rip, snap. It continued. This time was the worst of them all. The transformation lasted nearly an hour all together as Ash took a form even larger and more dangerous than before. His eyes shone like the moon above and his howl shook the cave completely. Hrukjan even stayed away, knowing she wasn't safe here either. Her paws continued to hit the ground in the same low rhythm, over and over again, as she paced nervously. On more than one occasion Ash had broken those chains and ran rapid through not only the cave but the forest below. Death was all that could survive after his travels. But tonight the werewolf before the females had no want for death and destruction. He didn't even seem to want freedom. Another hungry howl escaped him followed by a growl that sent tingles even up Hrukjan's back. He wanted something much different and yet he'd never have it. The howl again followed by that growl. This was the pattern of the night, undisturbed other than the rattling of chains behind him. The beat, the dark song, rang out until the sun had finally begun to shine again, and even then Ash hadn't changed back yet. This time it lasted much longer as well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Victoires eyes stayed on him for a while as she timidly watched him. Victoire stayed up all night, his cries being much different than before. By morning her eyelids were heavy but she refused to sleep, knowing the dangers if he did manage to get free. When he finally began changing back Victoire watched his form shrink. She imagined it was just as painful if not more than the growth, and she didn't like seeing it, though her eyes did not leave him. This time was also different in that she went to him as soon as he'd become himself again, and pulled him down. She wasn't sure if she was strong enough to lift him on her own but she did her best, conjuring the blanket and things she needed before going to him. When she undid the chains his body fell limp on hers. She staggered but , with a little struggling, she managed to lay him down as gently as she could, sitting down and resting his head in her lap for what she thought to be the last time... She lifted the warm rag and began cleaning and healing. Watching her hands, she took her time taking care of him, a part of her not wanting it to end, but mostly she just wanted to make sure she didn't rush it and allow him to get infected or miss anything.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Ash did not stir this time nor did he remain awake when he changed back. The pain was far to much for even his tolerance to hold him above and so as soon as he could he slipped into a restful bliss. She could have dropped him on his head or kicked him over a cliff, he wasn't going to wake up any time soon. As she healed him the scars on his body burned like he was scolded with an iron prod, his skin darker than normal and his black tattoos gleaming like endless pools. His body seemed to be alive all on its own. He didn't fight it nor did he try to open his eyes as she worked. No; he needed the rest right now and so he slept, and did so soundly. At one point his head moved to face her but other than that he seemed a corpse, and that itself could have been from her hands constant movement. By the time she was done he was still in a coma like state but Hrukjan was no longer keeping distance. She had now curled up along his side, licking his wounds to heal them completely after they were cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Victoire finished healing him, but kept him there in her lap for a while. She was tracing scars with her fingertips and admiring his flesh. He wouldn't let her do this normally so now that he was too weak to fight her she let her hands run over him. Her eyes went from her hands to his tattoos, inspecting them interestedly. She watched his Dark Mark moving about as normal, she'd seen it when they had had their first wild night together but she had said nothing. She knew what he was, that mattered to her little. Victoire was rethinking a lot of things about her life. In fact, the only passion Victoire still had that she could really say was her love for Dragons.

she let Hrukjan take him away, probably to his bedroom though she didn't know that, and went to lay down in the room with the furs again. She covered with the same blanket she'd dragged in there yesterday morning and curled up on the pelt she had been on before. She curled into a comfortable ball, facing away from the doorway and slipping into a restful sleep. She wasn't as heavy a sleeper as he by far, but she was out well enough.,
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Snakes slither about whenever they find an area to cold; to warm. This is known to anyone who has even the slightest idea of what a reptile is-and who, on top of that, knows that a snake is a reptile. But the snake on Ash's arm was trapped there, trapped on that warm skin that made it whither unmaliciously. The only thing the snake could do was slip into the skull that sat there, hiding away until he was needed again, but even then the whole serpent couldn't hide away. That slithering creature wasn't the only moving ink across the slowly dimming flesh of Ash Hallows. Not by a long shot. He was painted in moving tribal symbols that erupted along his arms and shoulder blades. The ones on his back moved from shapes of fire to wind, constantly keeping a fluid motion. Those on his arms were like illusions, circles or curves with hidden meanings written in a way only he could tell. To a shaman he would be a walking temple, to a muggle either something disgusting or a work of art, to the wizardry world he was a freak and an enemy either way.

Hrukjan had pulled him onto her back as she started down a different path then he had taken, the cave set up of Ash's home being very elaborate, and brought him to his private chambers. This was a scarcely used room but none the less it had a primitive feel to it. The room gave off a dangerous, strong and manly aura that pulsed in the items around, including the hallowed heads of hunt. Letting his massive figure slide off her back, Hrukjan watched Ash in his slumber like a mother watching her young. The cave grew quiet and the day grew bright as the two up-walkers slept and the wolf kept watch.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:55 am

Victoire woke sometime after the sun had set again. She was a bit surprised with herself even, for sleeping that long, for now she was wide awake and ready to explore. She imagined he was still sleeping somewhere after the past three nights he'd had, and so she stood from her slumber spot, stretched, and began walking. She was too nervous to go anywhere she hadn't been yet, so she just walked through the rooms she already knew. She saw many tunnels leading this way and that but Victoire didn't take them. Instead she made her way to the exit, just outside of which she sat. Her eyes traveled the landscape below as if she were running it, excited and scared all at the same time. What was she doing here... Victoire thought back to her old life, her family and her friends. They meant little now, for she had found all new interests. For instance, Victoire never knew she'd enjoy 'living primitively' but a small smile crept over her lips as she thought about it. It wasn't so bad, She'd been rather enjoying it. Cooking over a fire on a rock was not something that would have crossed her mind before yesterday, but now it may be something that would plague her mind more. Victoire's thoughts traveled now to a place they hadn't in a while. She thought of Teddy... what would he say about all this? She heard a small voice, not the wolf this time, but her own... mimicking what Teddy would say. It's too dangerous... he's too dangerous. She scoffed at her own thought. Was it true? Was he too dangerous? Yes. He was much too dangerous for Victoire to even think about doing any of this... and yet... here she was. And not dead yet. A part of Victoire wished for it, for him to tear her apart and toss her aside and move on with his life. She hated many things about herself, though she did a swell job of hiding it. Then again, another part of her, the part of her that was still alive, wanted nothing more than to just stay here... She thought about the dress she'd made. She knew she'd have to pass by him in the common room, she'd done so hundreds of times, and she knew he would see her but not speak to her. She was oddly alright with that, but a part of her just hoped he may like the dress, even if only in that small glance he gave her. Of course, if she looked at him his eyes always darted away, nobody was allowed to see it.

Victoire sighed, pulling her knees up to her and wrapping her arms comfortably around them as her eyes traveled up. They reached the moon and froze for a moment. This is your fault she thought to it as if it would speak back. But she knew it wasn't true, she knew full well the moon hadn't caused a problem for her ever. Victoire's eyes then moved to the stars, and she began picking out constellations she knew.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:55 am

Ash slept for a long time but even his aching body wouldn't let him stay asleep longer than a few hours. His dreams, no his nightmares, were plagued with terrors that set his skin to ice and sweat, made him shake until the bones on his bed threatened to crack. He wasn't in a state to wake and walk around yet that was his only option. He awoke and pushed away the cloth that clung to his sweating form. Stripping himself of all clothing, he stood again and nearly stumbled. Hrukjan was there, she was always there, and she held out a paw to stop him. He thanked her and froze where he stood. Why do you stay in that form....why do you not change for me any longer? Is it the girl? You choose her! You brought her to me and yet you hate her...why put me through this torment...answer me that! The wolf said nothing, she thought nothing, as she looked up at her master and her would be lover before walking away to sit in the corner. He whined, not growled no howl from his lips, no he whined as if her silence physically hurt him. Walking to a crate, made of longer bones, he pulled out loose fitting pants and pulled them on, tightening a belt so they didn't hang to low. Even still they were low enough to see the cress in this skin where his legs and pelvis met. Once dressed he stood against the wall, his head on the warm stones, and looked almost as if he wept. He couldn't handle it any longer. The wolf, his wolf and in turn his own mistress was ignoring his plea. This was some game, some cruel game played out so he could know how she felt. Every time she transformed to lay with him and heal him, cleanse him of what the cursed moon had done, he shunned and pushed her away. Now when he wanted her to appear she shunned him in turn. A cruel, cruel game. Ignoring her and that bloody game he pushed himself off the wall and began staggering up the narrow path in the cave. When he got to the main level he could smell her, the veela, and it made him want to whine again in defeat. what was he to do! Did Hrukjan want him to kill her? Was she trying to prove something? He ignored her scent and went back to the area where he had been chained. tracing his fingers over those cold ovals of metal, he remembered how she healed him and came to him when he was weakest. How she wanted to stay and how she was a fool. Gripping the chains in the ball of his fist, he crushed them to dust through his anger and fell to his knees on the ground, his head pounding the crumbling stone of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Victoire heard odd noises, sounds of destruction, coming from inside and her eyes lowered. Her eyes closed as if she wished she couldn't hear it, for she did. Victoire missed the way things used to be a little, perhaps she really was nothing more than a stupid girl. She sighed, a large part of her wanting to go to him, and she knew it was him... pounding away at something no doubt. However she stayed where she was, she'd pretty much figured him out to a degree by now and she imagined he wanted to be alone at the moment. So she sat there, outside the entryway, her eyes closed as she just tried to feel the wind.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 pm

He finally stopped beating his head against the wall and just slumped down into a broken heap. He was tired, oh so tired, and wanted to slip away and sleep for ever but he knew that wasn't going to happen. His body, no matter how tired, was never going to be weak enough to sleep for a long time. Sighing, he just turned onto his back and crossed his arms behind his bed, waiting for sleep or boredom to make its move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Hallow's Den   Ash Hallow's Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Hallow's Den
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Homes [IC&OOC]-
Jump to: