Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Vote_lcapThree Broomsticks [Pub] Voting_barThree Broomsticks [Pub] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Three Broomsticks [Pub] Vote_lcapThree Broomsticks [Pub] Voting_barThree Broomsticks [Pub] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Three Broomsticks [Pub]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Three Broomsticks [Pub] Empty
PostSubject: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:38 pm

The Three Broomsticks is an inn and pub in the all wizarding village of Hogsmeade. It is often warm, crowded, and a bit smoky, but clean and welcoming. A mirror behind the bar reflects the cozy atmosphere, and drinks such as Butterbeer and Firewhiskey are served in glasses and in pewter tankards.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Andrea entered with James, her elbow still hooked with his. she sat down with him, finally letting go, and ordered a firewhiskey. "So, if i'm going to the ball with you, I must know a little about you," she said, smiling at him. Her fingers laced along the cup as she brought it to her lips. "What's your favorite color?" she asked him, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 pm

He walked in with andrea, still linked, he sat down with her and ordered a butterbeer. he smiled, "well i suppose my favourite colour is Brown" he said before taking a swig of his butterbeer. he wondered how many questions like that she'd ask
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 pm

She froze a little. Her eyes were brown, but she pushed that thought away and scoffed him with a grin. "Ugh, brown? Such a horrid color if you ask me... I like green," she said, her eyes wildly playful. "Alright then, you're on the team correct? You play... keeper?" She wasn't sure if she was correct, she didn't much follow the games at school. "Do you have any pets?" she asked, her eyes sparkling at this question.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 pm

he laughed, "well thats your opinion" he smiled slightly, he had his fathers green eyes.
she seemed very inquisitive. "yeah you right i'm the keeper" he smiled, "do you watch the games?" he asked.
"well i don't have any pets, we have a few owls but theyre all family ones really, ive been thinking about getting a cat"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 pm

She shook her head, a guilty smirk on her face. "I haven't payed much attention to the games so far... but who know, perhaps after the ball I might." she said, giving him a playful wink. "Cats are lovely..." she said, looking around. "I have a snake, m'self." she told him... Her eyes met his for a second and she watched his for a second. He had lovely eyes, and she took another sip of her drink before looking away from them.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

he nodded as she talked about not seeing the games, "well i'm sure after the ball i might see you in the audience in a bit of red maybe?" he smiled playfully
"you are a propper slytherin girl arent you" He laughed, "favourite colour green, a snake... when your not in hogwarts are you in a damp dungeon plotting evil?" he joked
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:51 pm

She smiled whickedly at him, drinking the last of her firewhiskey before setting down the mug and answering his joking question. "Perhaps I'll show you some time," she said eerily. She looked around the pub, Andrew didn't seem to be there either... she wondered if she'd see him at all during the break.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

he laughed slightly, "you look like your looking for someone?" he half stated and half questioned. he liked Andrea it was a strange feeling, being with her just felt nice. he wondered whether she felt anything similar.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Andrea's attention was immediately returned to him. "Just looking," she said lightly, blowing off the thoughts about Andrew for the time being. "Perhaps I will permenantly dye my hair red..." she thought aloud, but more to herself, tapping her finger against her lips as she thought about what she would look like.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm

"red hair would go well with you brown eyes" he said looking at her eyes and her eyes imagining her with red hair. he smiled when she tapped her finger against her lip, he ran his haand through his hair slowly, before taking a swig of his butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"Are you sure you want to go with me?" she asked him honestly, the firewhiskey beginning to get to her head, or at least that's what she hoped. She continued on before he had a chance to answer. "I'm a Slytherin, I'm crazy, and some say I'm a Death Eater... do you really want to get tied up in all that..." she spoke slowly, curiously. She did not say whether she was or was not a Death Eater, no. She left that a secret for now.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm

"i don't care what some people say" he smiled gently, he took her hand across the table and held it tight. "whatever you are.... i still want you to go to the dance with me." he squeezed her hand
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 pm

She smiled gently this time, her blinking eyes tilting with her head for a moment. Was he for real? She decided for now she would not fight him or ask anymore questions, but see where this went. "Well, I better go, James. I'll see you at the ball, then?" she said, giving him a hug. She left the Three Broomsticks to wander back to the castle and relax until the ball.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

he returned her hug, "i'll see you at the ball then" he smiled, after she left he sat back down and finished his butterbeer, he was thinking about what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:52 am

Andrew was strolling the streets, playing with the things he'd bought. He stopped suddenly, seeing Praxis' friends up ahead. He quickly shrunk the things he'd purchased and slipped them into his pocket. As the slightly younger males approached him he raised a lazy yet curious. "Yeah, I suppose I have nothing better to do," he said in response to Scorpius. He followed them to the Three Broomsticks and they all got a table near the back, Andrew's favorite place in any pub. Being Seventeen now, he ordered himself a firewhiskey and sipped on it. As he swirled it around he remembered his first year... hell, his first night here at Hogwarts. He supposed he had Bastion and Valhalla to thank for his like of drinking.

Scorpius was walking with Lysander and Lorcan, talking and joking as always, when he noticed Andrew. "We may as well drag him along, especially if the girls bring Praxis." He led the guys over to Andrew and asked him to join them. Once inside the pub Scorpius got them all butterbeers and sat down, handing Lysander and Lorcan theirs.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 pm

When they got into the pub Lysander sat down and cracked his shoulder. He was winded, sure, but otherwise felt fine. Then again, he pushed himself like that all the time so his regiments were nothing new to him. He took his butterbeer and drank it slowly, welcoming the warm glow of it, as he waited to see if the girls showed up. He glanced at Andrew and grinned. He found it interesting to see how this year was turning out.

"So! Are you having a bachelor party?" Lorcan asked with a grin as he guzzled down his drink. He was beaten and bruised an could have passed out right there! But hey, at least it was over. Hopefully that damn game would be soon and this could all just end!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

At the question Andrew was asked his head perked up so that he could look at Lorcan. "No," he said simply, and he took a sip of his whiskey. Andrew wasn't one for parties really and would rather spend his time alone. The only way to get him to enjoy a party was planning one and tricking him into it basically. He was looking down when the women walked in so he didn't notice them just yet.

Scorpius snorted. "Nah, man! C'mon, you've gotta have a party." Scorpius was against not having a bachelor party. "She's gonna be having a party, you best be doing the same." Scorpius rubbed the back of his shoulder a little, it was quite sore tonight, and shook his head at Andrew.However, the girls walked in and his attention to the guys was lost. "'Ello there, love," he said quickly, standing to greet Iris. He pulled a chair out for her and sat back down. "How was the shopping?" he asked her with a smile.

Rose came in with the girls, smiling broadly when she caught sight of Lysander. She hugged him as soon as she came to him, kissing his cheek gently. "How was practice?" she asked him with a slight giggle at Lorcan and Scorpius.

Lianna walked in wit hthe others, her normal surreal appearance about her. She smiled softly from the door when she noticed her boyfriend sitting there. She was thankful she hadn't seen anything bad about his future thus far.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm

"Come on Andrew! You don't have much longer as a free man! Enjoy it!" Lorcan said with a grin. He finished his drink in a gulp just before the girls came in. He got up to get himself a refill when he noticed them and grabbed a three more. He gave them a questioning look when he didn't see Praxis but just shrugged and sat down before they got to the table. When Lianna got to the table he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down into his lap before kissing her and cuddling her. "Save me," he whispered, " Lysander was thinking of doing a midnight training regiment!"

Lysander just shook his head. He wasn't having any part of this conversation and was thrilled when the girls came in. Lysander hugged Rose tightly and kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'm not thrilled with the performance but I'm thinking of a new training method." He said with a grin as he moved over so she could sit next to him.

Iris skipped in after the other two with a smile. She had waited behind a little for Praxis but finally just left when told. As soon as she saw Scorpius she snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around him in a loving hug. "Your alive! And here I thought I'd come back to a pile of mush!" She giggled a little and kissed his cheek before looking over and seeing Andrew. "Oh! Hello Andrew!" She was suddenly very glad that Praxis had demanded to carry the bags herself. She didn't want Andrew or any of the guys knowing what their outfits were anyway! hmph!
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 pm

"You're lucky I'm NOT mush. The man worked us until about twenty minutes ago!" he exclaimed, which was a little lie. They had plenty of time to shower and get ready before coming, but he made things dramatic, and so did Lorcan. It was what made them the pair of friends they were. He pulled her into his lap for now instead of letting her have her own chair. "Glad you girls had fun," he said with a grin.

Rose sat down and chuckled a little at the idea of a new training method. "Oh boy, I bet they're just thrilled to hear that," she said with a smirk. She seemed to be glowing as always, happily sitting there sipping the drink Lorcan grabbed for her. "We'll have to wait for Praxis before we order food, but she shouldn't be long anyway," she added quickly, knowing they must all be as hungry as the girls were.

Lianna rolled her eyes a little but just for Lorcan she would get him out of it if she could. "Guys my birthday is in a couple days, we should celebrate together tonight," she offered to the entire group. She planned on showing them all the difference between her family and theirs. She wanted to share the celebration anyway without presents so announcing it the way she just had would work out better for her benefit. "Please don't be angry I didn't tell any of you," she said as she gave Lorcan a side glance. "In my family we don't exchange gifts for birthdays, but we do have a fun time and I'd love it if you guys would share it with me." Her tone was her normal musical, calm on and her smile looked slightly distant. Not in a way that said her mind was elsewhere, but her eyes held a mysterious glaze to them only her race had.

Victoire came in with them actually laughing a little. She didn't plan on staying long, or eating anything either. She grabbed herself a drink and sat down with the large group. She smiled at their interaction and though it looked completely real she was putting up nothing more than a mask for the ones she used to love. Since realizing that she and Theodore were going in separate directions she just didn't care for the same things anymore. The closeness this group of friends had was nothing to her, it wasn't squat. She wondered if they realized they all wanted to achieve different goals and without compromising those they most likely would be this close, if even friends at all, after they left this place.
She joined in the conversation here and there but mostly just sipped on her drink.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Praxis was getting tired by the time she got to Hogsmeade, probably because she was quite bored on the fly back, as well as the fact it was getting darker and she wanted to sleep. But once she touched down she just yawned and stretched. She magically sent her broom away as she began walking through the little streets. She could smell someone following her and this quickly made her wake up. She took a double step before ending up behind...Ash? "Ash what are you doing out here?" She asked, confused. The two chatted for a moment before she asked if he wanted to come to pub. Praxis figured Victoire would be there and she seemed to miss him while they were gone anyway. After he agreed the two walked and spoke of her pregnancy before they came to the pub. She left him to go in the front while she snuck in after him, in his shadow, and took the long way to the table so she could sneak up on Andrew. Of course he probably smelled her but she didnt care, she wanted to try anyway. When she popped up behind hims he slipped her arms over his shoulders and hugged him as she leaned forward and turned so she could look at him. "Hi there," she said playfully with a soft smile.

Ash could smell something...someone.... It took him a moment to realize it wasn't one person, it was two. He was smelling Victoire and the bird. When she ended up backtracking on him he cursed in his mind, mad for letting his skills deminish. He eventually explained. "Finished my business and needed a drink. Heading to Hogs Head." After a few unhappy chats he agreed to go. As they walked he asked about her health to make sure the babe was fine. Though he hated her, he had no choice but to watch for her. Once they got to the pub he ignored her and headed for Victoire.

Lorcan pouted and started tickling his lovely Lianna as she sat there. "How dare you not tell me! Good thing I always have preseants for you." He teased before kissing her cheek and hugging her. "I'd love you and I'd love to come!!!!! Of course." He chuckled and hugged her as hard as he could, clinging to her a bit. "That and, whatever keeps me from having to practice any more!

Lysander quickly knew what Lorcan meant and grumbled before sighing. "I'll drag you away whenever if it means winning! But nah, no practices tonight. Lets celebrate. We sure have a hell of a lot of things to celebrate things." Sighing softly, he held Rose for a moment before grabbing his drink and focusing on downing it.

Iris sat in his lap happily and cuddled to him, laying her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want to be engaged to a pile of mush," she whispered in his ear, giggling softly before kissing his cheek. When Lianna mentioned her birthday she seemed sad. "Oh I wish you told me! I'd love to spend time tonight though!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 am

Andrew indeed smelled her coming, but he found her adorable for trying. He didn't jump when she slipped her arms around him, but when he saw how... almost bubbly she was when she greeted him, he managed to smile and kiss her. "Hi," he said quietly, looking up into her eyes. He slid from her embrace to reach behind them to the next table, grabbed the chair, and spun it so she could sit there beside him. He was going to put her in his lap, but he figured he'd give her the choice. "Have a seat," he said with a slight grin. He reached for his mug, the dark alcoholic liquid inside swirling. Instead of tipping it back, he brought the cup to his lips, vertically, and let his fangs dip down into the liquid. He down the entire mug, only tipping it back when he needed to, setting it back down while his fangs retracted.

Rose gave Lysander and apologetic, sympathetic smile, rubbing his arm gently. She sipped on her drink, and then smiled at Lianna. "You should have told us before, Lia!" She said in a slightly scolding manner, though she smiled right after. She just nodded, showing she wanted to be there. "Of course we'll come, what would make you think otherwise," she said happily. Rose was just full of joy, she couldn't help it. Parties and celebrations meant happiness, and no fighting. That made her happy.

"Then don't let him take me," he whispered back, smiling at her kiss on his cheek. He hugged her and then loosened his grip on her, but kept his arms around her waist. He set his hands in her lap neatly, and waited for everyone to finally sit down. "Well, now that we have a full table," he said to the group, turning in his chair to call to the innkeeper. "We're ready to order!" he called over the commotion of the bar. This place, he just loved it here.

Lianna didn't blush, but she gave them all a small smile. "I'm sorry, in our family only certain birthday's are important. i didn't think about it, but I'm going to be eighteen. It's not a big one in our family..." She smiled sweetly at them all, snuggling into Lorcan and giggling when he tickled her. "I don't need presents, just my friends," she said honestly and in her natural, dreamy tone.

Victoire didn't see Ash coming at first, she didn't expect him to come. When Lianna mentioned her birthday and everyone threw in their word sporadically, some overlapping others, she just sipped at her drink. She managed to avoid answering the question, finally noticing Ash. She smiled a little, moving her chair a bit to give him some room to sit down. "Hi," she said calmly. Throughout all they had been through, all he put her through, and all of the doubts she thought about, Victoire was still calm as ever on the outside... always.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 am

Praxis smiled sweetly as they exchanged a short but loving kiss before she watched him pull a chair over. Normally she would have ignored it and sat on his lap but she felt heavy now that she was pregnant and didn't want to be too heavy for him so she sat down next to him. For a moment she was afraid she left her bags but realized the ones she was carrying were brought back home by Lyric. So instead of worrying she pulled out a bottle from Valhalla and Bastion and grinned. "Here, these are from your spies," she teased as she set it in front of him and laid her head on his arm. She yawned a little and closed her eyes until she heard someone shout about food. Her stomach lept and she was suddenly very much awake. When someone came over to get their orders she picked out something inexpensive but fruity and relaxed against Andrew again.

Lysander grinned a bit. "Fine, I'll make sure no practice that day so everyone survives for your party. Day before too. Day after, though, both of you are screwed." He said with a dark grin as he looked between Lorcan and Scorpius. He coughed a bit and turned his head to the side, trying to ignore the blood he felt on his hands before he turned back and smiled at everyone. Then, moments later, they were all ordering and he took a gulp of his drink to down the blood when everyone was done.

Iris giggled a little and kissed him back before nodding. "Alright, no more stealing you for him." She whispered as she slipped her arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly as he hugged her. When his arms loosened she let hers slip down until they were on his on her lap. She leaned into him but once it was time to order she picked out a nice salad for today.

"You better be sorry," Lorcan said with a grin as he tickled her again, just teasing her a bit. It's a big one to me! All of your birthdays are big ones to me." He said before kissing her cheek. "You know...we could all go to our house. I mean, it's a crazy place. What better area for a crazy party! We'll spend the whole weekend there, all of us, and then have a crazy time!" He said with a smile before stealing a kiss on Lianna lips quickly before she could say no.

Ash sat down in a chair that creeked next to Victoire. He watched the others but didn't pay them much mindl. When it was time for food he got some raw meat. It was getting close to his turn to head back to the cave but the problem would arise days before that with Hrukjan of course. He didn't want to think about it. He yawned, which sounded like a howl, and leaned back in the chair which made it creek even louder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Andrew grinned slightly when she said 'spies.' He wasn't the least bit ashamed. He did rolled his eyes a little though. "Which one sold me out?" he asked her, setting the mug on the table behind them and using his fangs to pop the bottle open. The smell of alcohol filled his nose and another small smile crept across his mouth. he took a deep swig from the bottle, but didn't set it down. No, he held it in his hand, as if he wouldn't let it go until it was gone. He would save some of course, but periodically Andrew took a drink from the rich liquor, slipping his arm around the back of Praxis' chair somewhat possessively and very protectively. When it was time to order, Andrew only ordered a bowl and two peaches. He had no problem paying for Praxis' meal. In a way he felt it was his duty to provide her with all of her needs, and anything and everything she wanted. He would never deny her something she wanted.

Rose gave him a worried glance as he coughed, and secretly hoped and prayed there would be more medicine for him when the time came. It was soon time to order, and she couldn't ignore her stomach any longer. Just like her father, Rose ordered a hefty meal, and planned on eating every single bite of it. "That'd be so much fun, instead of celebrating it tonight, let's do it closer to your birthday. This weekend's perfect!" she said excitedly, smiling broadly at Lianna as she tried to protest and failed.

Scorpius chuckled at the exchanges they all had, and was happy to order food. He wanted desert, just desert, but he knew Iris wouldn't allow that. So, Scorpius ordered a sandwich, and a cookie. He smiled a little, unable to help his sweet tooth. "It's just a cookie," he said before Iris ever said anything about it. he wasn't sure if she even would, but he was taking no chances of her taking that cookie away from him. "Oh you guys'll love it there, it's really nice. Loads of fun," he said with a smile.

Lianna opened her mouth to protest, "Oh, I don-" but it was silenced quickly with lips on hers. She closed her eyes for a moment and enjoyed, no relished in the kiss. She gave him a truly grateful smile, briefly remembering how she almost lost him. She hugged him tightly. "Thank you," she said lightly, but her attention was shortly taken away by the waiter. "I'll have a salad, no onions," she said with a smile.

Victoire, unlike the rest, just waved the waiter off. She wasn't the least bit hungry at the moment, and could get something to eat later if that changed. She didn't mind the creaking in Ash's chair, it made no difference to her. Though she still didn't smile much more, her color seemed to come back a bit and she seemed to glow just slightly when he joined them. She sipped on her drink, and when the food came she ordered another, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit and kissed his cheek before he took his first swig of the drink. "Neither. The fact they showed up was enough of a ratting." She said with a grin as she leaned into him. "You know Bastion wont tell you a thing~ And Valhalla's in a teasing enough mood he might make you work for the information." She smiled and was soon taken in by the current conversation. "Oh your right, their house is wonderful! I spent a summer there once and it's easy to get lost in but behind every door is another adventure!" Praxis added after Scorpius spoke of the twin's home. She chuckled a bit and thanked the waiter when he brought their food over. Though she was a slow eater she was also very hungry and it didn't take her long to start eating her fruit and savoring the wonderful juices.

Lysander ignored the fact he was sick and smiled at everyone when they spoke of going to the twin's place. "Erm yeah why not. Mum wouldn't mind, and dad would be thrilled. Just expect some...odd adventures." When Praxis spoke he nodded and pointed to her. "That would be exactly why. We might have to tie ropes to everyone so we can find each other!" He laughed a bit and helped pass the food around when the waiter came. Once his food was in front of him he ate a bit but kept in the conversations.

Lorcan laughed at his brother and Praxis. It was awesome and very true. "Yea we have quite an odd house but come on, it'll be a blast and we're not taking no for an answer. Praxis, you know the place and it was great when you stayed with us, remember? You better show up too! Drag Andrew along with ya! We know he wont follow unless you force him." He joked as he cuddled to Lianna. She wonderful and he loved her. Suddenly he started to attack her with kisses and once the food was there he acted surprised as if it were magic. They all shared a laugh at his 'muggle' joke.

Iris eyed Scorpius when he ordered the cookie but just chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Fine, i guess it's just a cookie." She said at last as the food came over. She ate her salad slowly and smiled or laughed with everyone as they chatted and tried to talk everyone into the house. She was actually getting rather excited to go visit their place, it sounded so odd.

Ash took his meat when the waiter came and ate it raw and bloody. He wasn't part of the conversation and the two could have very well been nothing but shadows to the others. When he was done he eyed her and huffed before getting up. This was a silent cue that either she was following him and leaving, or she was staying. Either well he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Broomsticks [Pub]   Three Broomsticks [Pub] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next