Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 4 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 4 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Once deep enough into the forest Viktor parted from the young dragons long enough to change and come back. As a dragon he led them about the forest, the two playing here and there and catching small things like butterflies and birds that flew too low. He didn't stray out of sight of the clearing they met in though, he didn't want Desdemona to have to sit alone while they ate. He quickly caught a few things and dragged them to the clearing. The creatures he caught he broke their backs but he left them alive, trying to help the young ones to learn to kill. Tenelth was on one of them as quickly as it was dropped, tearing it apart viciously. Orenth was a little more careful. the different personalities the two had matched that of Viktor and the female Dragon he had mated with very well. Orenth was more like Viktor, carefully approaching the kill and in a quick movement he snapped its neck -killing it instantly- and began feeding.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Aero had hunted with the others but once he caught that familiar smell he flew off. Once he found Desdemona he wrapped around her neck and cuddle to her, licking at her face as he got a bit of blood off her skin that he had smeared there moments before. Chuckling, she walked into the clearing and looked around until she saw the feasting. Aero wouldn't leave her until she kissed his head but once she had he was off to his own feast. Watching the bloody activities, Desdemona walked closer and looked up at Viktor's dragon form, smiling with a hint of that emotion that had been bleeding from the both of them lately, a feeling neither seemed to bring attention to or speak about.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Viktor caught her smile and his eyes shone with a light only she seemed to bring to them. He felt it too, and the feeling flowed out of him as it did her, and he wasn't sure how to react to it. He didn't bring it up because he not only swore he would never love again, but he was sure the Dark Lord would want nothing to do with such feelings. He slowly bled into his halfway form, his horns and tail and wings remaining. His claws remained as well and his teeth didn't change. they didn't have to talk about it, they both knew what it could be. And thought neither seemed to be willing to give in and admit it Viktor was soaking it up. He walked to her at a decent pace, taking her into his arms as soon as she was close enough. He kissed her with the gentleness he had this morning, that gentle passion bleeding from him to her and back again. He pulled her body flush against his and moved his lips slightly against hers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Though she knew what the feeling could be, Desdemona had no idea if it was truthful that dreaded thing. Not to mention she wasn't sure it was even real, maybe it was just a reaction from this morning. Thinking about that, she tired to ignore the fact that the feeling had been there before that and was simply getting more powerful. One way or another, she simply kept the smile on her lips until at last he came to her. As his arms trapped her she wrapped her own around his large body, letting her hands roam up his back and her fingers graze his wings just slightly. She wasn't really in a teasing mood. As he kissed her she couldn't help but let that feeling boil through her lips and into him, the odd sensation moving between them continuously. As they kissed the young dragons cooed at them, roaring softly between meals. Aero seemed to just stick to watching the young ones as he ate instead of watching Viktor and Desdemona.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Viktor kissed her for a long while, pulling away only when the needed breath. He still held her though, her fingertips giving him pleasant chills that made him smile still. "You look great," he said in a hushed tone to her ear, kissing the part of her face just in front of the ear. "Love the dress." He smiled a little more moving in for another kiss. "What would you like to do today? Since neither of us ave classes," he grinned a little at that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Desdemona smiled again when her lips were free, sighing slightly. Her eyes were alight with something she didn't understand and the rainbow swirled around in her gaze as she watched him. "Thanks." She whispered gently as he came closer to another kiss. "Mmm...spend it with you and the other little beasts." Chuckling, she smiled a bit and looked up at him as she leaned into him more. Her chuckle turned into a soft laugh as the youths seemed to agree with what she said behind them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Viktor smiled gently, his lips inches from hers. He turned his head slightly, chuckling as Tenelth rawred, approving of her statement. he quickly went back to his meal, cooing happily as he ate viciously, more like his true mother. Orenth cooed happily when she said she wanted to spend the day with them. His eyes brightened and his tail wagged a little as his wings extended and closed again. he too went back to his meal carefully, pulling apart the animal with care. Viktor turned his head back to face her quickly and kissed her gently again. Then he smiled. "Sounds like a good plan. When do you think Praxis and Andrew can come back to the school?" he asked, sparking conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Desdemona tilted to the side as she looked past Viktor and at the two over in their bloody mess. Chuckling, she smiled at them both but gladly stood strate again when Viktor turned. When their lips met she let her eyes close for a moment as she leaned her lips into his happily. As their lips parted once more she listened to him but stayed rather quiet for a moment. "Soon...I'm quite sure they'll be back within a week or two and stay for the rest of the year, so long as nothing else happens." Chuckling, she looked up at his dragon like eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Viktor gave a nod. "Good. Praxis was one of my best students. It'll be a pleasure to have her back," he smiled down at her. He knew she looked at the pair like her pets, but she acted more like they were her children. He was very fond of her and she seemed partial to them more so than the others. "Andrew was a great student as well, though he never talks much."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm

"Last I noticed your class was the one class Praxis was rather quiet in. Then again, she normally doesn't like talking about her knowledge of such things." Desdemona chuckled and closed her eyes as she leaned into Viktor, relaxing in a way she hadn't since...well...since she was last at his little hide away. "Andrew's a good student if he ever pays attention in class." She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Viktor smiled. "She didn't talk much but she paid close attention and aced everything. She's my best student, one I'll miss I'm sure. Andrew just seems like he doesn't gt anything during class. Or he doesn't care... then he aces all of the tests and things. He'll do great things, same as her." He smiled gently, kissing her cheeks now and then.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Desdemona accepted each kiss with a smile as she listened and nodded here and there. "Oh they've done great things, great and horrible things, but they are skilled, this I must admit. A wonderful asset to any side." She let her fingers move down his back, away from his wings even though they trailed against the muscles a bit. With a gentle hug, she looked up at him and grinned. "Which are your favorite students?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"Truthfully?" he asked. he smiled and thought for am moment. "Rose Weasley and Lysander Scamander are my favorite. They are insightful and bring a lot to class. They both bring new ideas to the mix and often spark class discussions and debates." he smiled a little. He figured she hoped he'd say Praxis or Andrew, but he had to be honest with her. "I would assume yours are Andrew and Praxis?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm

In reality, Desdemona already knew his answer, but she was getting at something. Her hair fell into her face slightly as she shook her head. "As students I hate them. Praxis curses and transfigures students every time my back is turned and Andrew scares the hell out of everyone around him. I'm just glad they don't have the class together." Chuckling, she tilted her head back and smirked. "What are you going to do if your little favorites attacked me one day, since they could always join your little order and try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well," he started, shrugging a little. "then they are my enemies and no longer my students. I won't help them kill you." He kissed her gently and smiled a little. Nothing was more important to him than she right now, say for his sons of course. he held onto her lightly and kissed her cheek and neck gently, but not teasingly. "Doesn't matter how much I like them. I like you more," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Remembering the night before, Desdemona couldn't help but laugh in a way that sounded nearly like a giggle. "Oh, does that mean I'll get more pretty flowers?" she teased playfully as she looked up at him, scolding him mentally for being taler than her. In the back of her mind she couldn't wait for him to find out she had the two of his favorites on her side anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Viktor grinned a little, but flushed slightly. "No, I doubt I'll do that again. Didn't go so well," he joked with a smirk. "Next time it'll be a new pet, promise," he said in a promise as he kissed her again. "You'll love it too, I guarantee." he grinned still, kissing her cheeks. He felt tugging at his pants and glanced down into the bloody face of Tenelth. He had blood on his snout and paws, but he looked innocent as could be. "All done?" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Desdemona couldn't help but chuckle at him and take all of his kisses joyously. "I'll hold you to that." She whispered before they both looked down at the bloody little mess. Chuckling, she shook her head and knelt down at the little one. "Well look at you." He nearly tackled her down, getting blood all over her, as she wrapped her arms around him. "Was it good then?" Chuckling, she looked up and smiled at Orenth as he gazed over, as if he was doing so timidly but he bound toward them without another thought soon after.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Viktor chuckled. He cleaned them up and smiled down at them. "They'll be flying around on their own in no time at all," he said, a little sadly. As sad as it is for any father to watch their child grow up. At the same time it was joyous, he couldn't wait to see the two flying on their own, hunting animals four times their size. The thought made him smile more. "Alright," he said with a smile. He was already thinking abut different exotic pets he could get her now. The young ones started playing, rough housing together in the clearing. Viktor leaned against a tree slightly, his glance catching the destroyed piece of nature they had interacted against last night. A small grin tugged at his lips and he gave her a gentle smile. "There must be something we can do..." he said as he thought.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Desdemona sat and watched the younglings play around. The look in her eyes showed she was having a wonderful watching them. Once or twice the two would bound over and nudge into her, licking her and cuddling to her. Each time they went back to playing she would just smile and continue watching. When he spoke she pushed herself up and walked over to him. Leaning into him, her head tilted up and a secret smile on her lips, she chuckled. "Of course there is, you just have to think of it."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Viktor chuckled a little. "Yes, I suppose you're right." he said with a slight grin. She was sassy, and without even meaning to be, but he loved it. "We could go check on your um... minions," he said with a grin still in place. "If you don't want to do that we could go for a flight," he suggested with a shrug, smiling gently at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Desdemona chuckled and shook her head as she turned and leaned against him. Laying her head on his shoulder, she glanced over at the two jumping around. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed into him. "Mmm...Minions hah...nah...they've been getting annoying...a flight sounds lovely though." She tilted her head up enough to look at him and gave him a cute smile without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Viktor chuckled and shook his head slightly but he smiled a bit as well. "A flight it is then. He stepped away from her and let himself transform completely into a dragon. He bent so that she could climb atop him and let a gentle rumbling coo sound slip out of his throat. "Where do you want to go? We have all day?" he asked with a beastly grin. He lifted the children once she answer and off they went, his large wings spreading majestically.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

"Mmm...i've never seen Nepal." Her smile showed she was teasing him but she was alright with going there either way. As they took off she let Teneth curl up on her lap and crawl around her playfully. At the same time Orenth tried to keep up and fly beside them, though he landed on Viktor once or twice when he was falling behind.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Viktor landed back down in the filed that night, after Nepal, and the hunting lesson they'd given the two younglings, as well as the chaos she had started at a local pub. He had to admit she wore him out a little, getting him into fights in his halfway form. He couldn't lie it was quite an adrenaline rush and if she enjoyed watching, Viktor didn't mind destroying a few people's faces. Orenth and Tenelth had completed their first hunt together, leaving Viktor both surprised and very proud. At his age, Tenelth was progressing very quickly, quicker than most other dragons. Orenth was right on schedule though, and together they both flew back with them mostly on their own. They would still grab hold of, or land on, Viktor when they began to fall behind, but they tried their bests to keep up. At one point Tenelth grabbed hold of Aero's tail, letting the other dragon pull him along while he just set his wings to glide and rawred happily. Now that they were on the ground and well fed, the two young dragons were yawning a lot. Viktor was preparing to bed them, still in his dragon form, but he let them play a little and dote on Desdemona before bringing them into the cave for the night.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:16 pm

The fight was completely not her fault. So she was thirsty and slipped in to get something, and sure she maybe could have drawn less attention to herself-which was hard when she had the hair she did. But, all in all, it was the guys fault for trying to feel her up. She was not that type of person, even before Viktor. And he didn't have to try and beat some people to shit-or succeed for that matter. All in all, it was kinda fun. Aaand Desdemona really did enjoy watching him fight like that. But she liked this as well. As the two little dragons attacked her playfully she let them push her onto the ground until at last she was rolling around trying to get away as she laughed from the ticklish feeling of their licks, nombs, and pulls on her hair. When at last they had to go to bed each came over to her, licking her cheek and cuddling to her neck before going off to bed. She gave each a kiss on the head and watched them go, though her eyes lingered on Viktor once they were out of view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next