Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 7 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 7 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 pm

As the glass figures flew about Viktor felt his heart lurch. he hoped his sons were okay... "I'm not sure," he said conversationally. It was odd, they were walking into what could be a rather difficult fight and yet here they were conversing as if it were an everyday thing. "I know for a fact that power will be able to destroy or create anything... it is limitless, which is why there are a chosen few..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 pm

She nodded a bit and listened to him. "Well then, I'll have to be careful to make sure no one opens that door that isn't on my side." She opened her eye slightly, looked at the glass figures, and then closed her eyes again. Both figures landed on Viktor's shoulder. "Go check on them if you like. I wont leave without you, I promise." Her eyes opened againa nd she gave him a look that said she really wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"They'll be okay... I left them in trusting hands," he said gently. "Like i said, he can't get to them there..." He walked over to her and pulled her against him, something he'd been wanting to do for some time now. He wanted hr to know he wasn't leaving her if he could help it. He leaned and kissed her, his wings touching the wall on either side of her and hiding them from view; all but their ankles. he kissed her deeply, not wanting to let her go ever again if it were his choice.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

"I know, but you still seem so worried, if you want to go I wont mind waiting for you." She gave him another of her sad smiles before nodding. "Alright." When he walked forward, toward her, her breath hitched for a moment. His arms felt so warm, so full of life, and made her heart flutter as they wrapped around her. As he moved forward and pressed his lips to hers she couldn't help but to let her eyes drift closed as she softly, slowly, and gently returned the kiss. As they kissed, hidden by his wings, their passion burned and began bubbling those feelings into the kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Viktor gently eased her against the wall, his hands moving to cup her face and slip around to the back of her neck gently. He very carefully eased his body against hers and devoured her kiss. With his eyes gently closed he just relished in all that she was. he didn't care one bit how she came to be, all he knew was that he loved her for what she was now and nothing could change that.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 pm

As he eased her back against the wall she refused to pull competely away from him. Her hands moved up his chest and to his face, her fingers stroking his jaw and cheek as they kissed and even going through his hair slightly. "Mmmm...." She absorbed him as he eased into her and his kiss just boiled the feelings in her body, making her temperature rise, her heart beat go a mile a moment, and her cheeks blush slightly. She knew this could be dangerous but that was exactly why she didn't want to stop kissing him. She wanted to stay close to him, to feel his lips, just a little longer so if she died she'd at least die taking the tingling feeling he alway left on her lips with her. After a few moments of his lips on hers she lost it. She slipped her arms over his shoulders and around his neck, clinging to him and keeping her body close to his. In reality, she was worried this was going to be the last time she saw him...or saw anything. Mask scared her, and he was one of the only things that did. At one point he was the only thing that did. Now Viktor did as well, but for a completely different reason.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

Viktor held her in the kiss for as long as he possibly could, also fearing this would be the last time he had her within arms reach and breathing. He did not fear Mask, but he had always had an odd feeling about the man. His wings dug into the tunnel's wall as he pulled her completely against him, not wanting her away from him if he could help it. He ran his fingers through her hair gently, letting the feelings he'd shared with her in her room bleed into her, enveloping the both of them for what could very well be... the last time.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:09 pm

As the feelings the two shared boiled over and consumed them, Desdemona couldn't help but cling to the kiss until at last it was either they die kissing or they breath. She would much rather die breathing than let Mask kill her, that was for sure, but until then she finally let her lips move away from his, though only slightly. As they pulled away a whispering sound slipped from her lips, sounding oddly like his name. "Viktor..." She looked up at him, her lips just centimeters away from his. This wasn't a time to hold back feelings or words just because she didn't think she deserved to have it or didn't believe it could be true. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and it was pushing against her throat until at last she said it. "I...love you too...." She let her lips brush against his but unlike he had done, she didn't turn and walk away. She stayed there in his arms, her own wrapped around him, and clung to him as if she thought this moment weren't even real.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

His breathing was shallow and heavy when they parted lips as he looked down into her eyes. He moved to kiss her again but froze at the sound of his name. He looked down on her gently, patiently waiting to see if that was all she'd say. When she spoke the words he'd read in his note earlier he keeled over. His whole body felt as if it warmed and he could finally let himself feel what he hadn't in years. Tears never came, for he wasn't one to cry generally, but his features all softened. He kissed her gently this time, softly ghosting his lips over hers. "I love you," he repeated. And this time he too stayed right there, holding her. He didn't push it, he wasn't looking to sleep with her again before this battle, he just wanted to have her here, in his arms. This was what he wanted. "Those babies love you too," he said kindly. Whether or not she wanted to admit it she was their mother, and he was thankful she was so accepting of them and of his past. "And you will see them again..." he told her, his eyes honest and firm. He was going to do everything in his power to see that Orenth and Tenelth for to see her again and that she got to see them as well. After standing there holding her tightly, kissing her as much as he could possibly do without suffocating himself or her, he finally pulled his lips away and let his wings close.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Desdemona didn't cry, she didn't try to hide. She didn't even seem to be feeling any emotion at all. For a few moments. When he finally let his lips ghost over hers and whispered those words again to her, she couldn't help but close her eyes and let her own features soften. Her arms slipped down from his shoulders and wrapped around him otherwise, holding onto him and staying as close to him as she could while keeping both herself and he rather comfortable. She smiled and chuckled softly when he mentioned the babies. "I know...and I love them as well...." She quietly admitted, though it was obviously true. She looked back up at him and smiled softly, one of her small, private smiles just for him. After a moment she welcomed his lips and the kissing began again. She relished in it, holding onto him and just relaxing as she just let her mind numb from both fear and the over whelming power of her and his emotions mingling. She didn't know how to handle it. Looking up at him, she put her hand on his cheek and kissed him gently one more time, not caring about her pets or so called father. "Promise me something Viktor." She spoke softly, gently, and only loud enough for he to hear. "If I should die, if, I'm not saying I will, nor am I saying I"ll let him, but if I should die, promise me you will stop fighting." She gave him a loving yet hard look. "Teneth and Orenth need their father. They've already lost their mother, don't let them loose their father too, Viktor. Once I'm dead, there battle doesn't matter any more. What would matter in that moment would be your sons." She gave him a gentle smile, hoping he understood and agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

He was about to fight her, about to argue and tell her he wasn't letting her die... no way in hell. But she kept talking and he closed his mouth again. Finally, with a deep sigh he let his head hang a bit and his eyes close. "I promise..." he told her reluctantly. He knew his sons would understand if he kept on fighting, but her statement about them losing their mother struck a chord in his heart. She was right... he couldn't leave them without a real parent... it wouldn't be right. He raised his head again and gave her a gentle, tormented look. The fight raging on inside of him was almost too much. His body was in constant turmoil over being a dragon or a human, and his heart was in battle with itself now. Not only was he fighting for her, but he was indeed fighting for his sons. he wanted them to have a mother and she was the only one he could ever see being so accepting of his past and how the small dragons came to be. Of course, Viktor still had yet to discover the secrets his children held... but that didn't matter because he was unaware. He brought a gentle, caressing hand to her cheek. "But you have to promise to do everything in your power to avoid death... even if that means disappearing fro a while. I'd rather be without you and know you're alive than to be without you because you're not..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Desdemona knew he didn't like what she said, but she had to make him understand. Teneth and Orenth needed him more than they needed anyone else, including Desdemona. When he agreed she knew he'd have something for her to agree with as well, it was just how Viktor was. She listened to him and nodded with a smile. "I promise not only that I will do all in my power to avoid it, but that I will not die tonight." She put a hand on top of his and tilted into him. "I wont die, for you and for the babies." She gave him a loving smile before kissing him gently. "After this is said and done, I think I'm going to wish we could rewind the say back to when you walked out of my chambers this morning." Her smile quickly turned into a teasing smirk as she tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Viktor gave her a gentle chuckle, after of course smiling at her tweak to his promise. 'And just what would you have done differently?" he asked her in a gentle, teasing tone. he gave her a slight grin in return, but his eyes were still open for her to see. he smiled gently finally and just wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him tightly. He walked back into the other area with her and finally paid her pets mind. He looked around at them all, avoiding the eyes of the Basilisk easily. His wings opened and closed again, as if getting comfortable, and his arms remained around Desdemona.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 pm

"Different? No no, I just want to relive that! It was so funny." She chuckled slightly as she slipped into him, letting him hold her tightly. Kissing his jaw as they walked, she couldn't help smiling at all her pets, and ignoring her wiggling father. Vetis circled them and put his head on her shoulder, nudging at her neck as he licked her neck to her cheek gently, lovingly. She pet the basilisk, who's eyes were closed as normal, but also stayed against Viktor as they sat. When she looked back at viktor and his dragon half form she couldn't help wondering about the babies. She wouldn't admit she loved them like her own children, but there was something obviously there. Something only Viktor and his children got from her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Viktor just sat there, lost in his thoughts. He didn't reach out to touch any of the pets, he imagined if they were Desdemona's they must have somewhat of her attitude. None of them were in love with Viktor, so he just kept his hands to himself. He sat there, with her in his lap comfortably, and closed his eyes. His body began to glow but only slightly as he started meditating. Viktor often did this to clear his mind so that he was ready to make big decisions or fight major battles. He sat there quietly, not emitting a hum or anything... just sitting there with his arms around her which made his aura bleed over hers and her body glow a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

When Viktor began to meditate and glow Desdemona was slightly surprised. She looked him over before the glow went into her own body and she let out a soft, gentle sigh. She curled into him slightly, her head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck, while she closed her eyes and just relaxed. She never had a way to get ready for a battle, because up until she started working in Hogwarts she had a battle nearly every day if not more often. But his meditating and relaxing aura had her relaxing slightly and lulling off into an area of her mind she ignored most of the time. Vetis just laid his head down near them, keeping close to Desdemona at all times. The other pets seemed to relax as she did, the tense air clearing for at least a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

After long while of meditation that aura began to fade slowly as he opened his eyes at the same speed. "It's just about time..." he told her softly, kissing her forehead. It wasn't like he wanted to rush her, but he knew she wouldn't want to be late. He let her decide though and just sat there for a moment, watching her and holding her until he couldn't anymore.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 pm

"Not until Veren tells me." She whispered gently as she kept her eyes closed and kept curled into him. Her face showed her peace, her relaxation, and she seemed like she was far from getting up any time soon. At least, until about ten minutes later when the snake wrapped around what was let of Voldemort began to glow and admitted a low, pulsing hissing sound. Sighing, she slowly uncurled herself and began getting up. She turned toward him as he stood and smiled before warping his arms around her. When she let go of him she started for Voldemort. "Come Veren, we don't have much time." The snake slid off of Voldemort, wrapped around her arm, and around her shoulders until it's head was beside her. She kissed the top of the snakes head while she turned to Viktor. "Ready?" Smiling, she walked over to him and kissed his cheek, then his lips quickly, before starting for the tunnel with him. Her smile disappeared as she showed him deeper into the labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Viktor gave an understanding nod and just waited. he let his eyes closed and prepared himself for whatever was to come. When she stood he watched her and followed her as she led him deeper and deeper in. He walked close to her, his hand touching her the entire time. He didn't want anything to happen to her, but in case it did, he wanted to be able to touch her for as long as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Desdemona stopped when the tunnel stopped. "Stand back." She had to be disconnected form him for a moment as she stepped forward and spread her fingers out before putting her hands on the stone wall. She was absorbed, slightly, and she started to chant a low, song like spell. The wall lit up with odd symbols, similar to the ones on her back, before finally turning into a mirror. The same mirror that once showed the Sorcerers Stone. Or at least one like it. She ignored the image it showed her and turned back to him. "This is our portal. Come." She wasted no time. After grabbing his hand, she went through the portal with him and ignored her curiosity to find out what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Viktor was lost in the image he saw for a moment, but he knew these mirrors. He ignored it and gave her another nod, He held her hand tightly and followed her through the mirror. As he stepped through it he closed his eyes, ignoring the image he saw.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Praxis walked into the forest after sending off the letter, which also called Nyssa to come to the forest. She kept close to Andrew but outside she just felt so much better than when she was cooped up inside the castle. They ended up in their old clearing and she stopped abruptly only to look over at him with a grin. "Right here. This spot started it in the beginning of the year!" She was standing in the exact spot she had been when he took her blood for the first time. She chuckled a little and motioned for him to come closer. When he was in front of her she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled into him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Andrew kept walking until she spoke. Then he stopped and turned. He chuckled slightly, his own grin forming as he walked closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her as well and held her there, kissing her forehead "Yes well, you started it too," he said with a grin still in place. Before she had a chance to argue with him he dipped his head down and kissed her gently but deeply.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Praxis opened her mouth to argue but was silenced by his kiss. She melted into it as her arms locked around him and she leaned forward, cuddling into his grasp. Her lips moved against his until she couldn't handle any more, at which point she pulled her lips away and took a deep, slow and smooth breath. "I didn't start it, you did. I just was bored watching you be...boring." She smiled and kissed him gently. "That and you were teasing me first." Smiling, she cuddled to him, kissing his neck softly as she did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

[center]He should have expected she'd argue with him once her lips were free, rather than letting it go. he just chuckled and held her. "Alright, whatever you say,' he said finally. He wasn't out to argue or have the last word. He had moved past that in the last few months, especially with her mood swings as drastic as they could be. he just enjoyed time with her when she was happy, and spent the rest of the time trying to make her happy. "Nyssa should be here sometimes soon," he said, glancing down at his watch./center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next