Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Voting_barGryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Vote_lcapGryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Voting_barGryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Victoire didn't notice the smile, her eyes were lost in the distance by now, wishing she could have somehow helped her sister. She was still glancing out the window when she answered. "This morning... But that's long enough for him to have done something to her..." The thoughts that plagued her mind about it were brutal, she knew what that vampire was capable of and it sickened her how bad he wanted the title they held.

Lianna helped Rose with the cushion bed, enlarging each cushion so that they took up the entire area. She and Rose lay in the middle, leaving the boys to the outside. when Lorcan came to her she snuggled right to him. She giggled a little to herself, remembering the stupid little games like "truth or dare" that Rose had introduced her to and "I've never." It would be times like these that those little games were brought out.

Rose shared a glance with Lianna. Seeming to know what she was thinking Rose actually laughed a little. Thankfully the glow was a reddish orange so she hoped her blush wasn't visible. Of course Rose had never played those games, but in the time she had become friends with Lianna she had introduced her to a lot of muggle things she knew about. she just snuggled up to Lysander, her back nearly touching Lianna's.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

"It might not just be about the title," she reminded Victoire not only of the possibilities but also of the fact her mind was open to the she-wolf. Taking another sandwich, Hrukjan began to eat as she remained silent for a good three minutes, if not longer. "Some people do things simply to watch those around them in pain. Not to mention once someone is promised something it becomes theres, if she's escaped then he's after his property-at least in his mind that's how it is. Ash would be the same way," she added with a shrug.

"What are you two giggling about?" Lysander questioned as he wrapped his arms around Rose and held her close, locking her in place with his embrace. He couldn't help but relax nearly instantly just because of the warmth and the sheer wonder of the little tent. He forgot how much he loved sleeping in the tent.

Lorcan cuddled to Lianna and tickled her slightly when she laughed. "Yeah what ya giggling bout?" He smirked and kissed her just before she answered then left her or Rose to answer anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Rose didn't answer. she blushed a little more, but tried to hide her face in Lysander's chest with a small smirk.

Lianna was about to answer, but just as her mouth opened Lorcan's lips forced her to keep quiet. She smiled and kissed back happily, then she answered because she knew Rose wouldn't. "Rose was just telling me about some silly games muggles play when they have sleepovers like this. One's called 'Truth or Dare' and the other's called -oh what was it Rose, 'I've never?'"

Rose nodded. "Yes, 'I've Never,'" she repeated, confirming the girls statement/question.

"Yes, I know he would. Micajah relishes is hurting those around him. He loves the pain he causes, and he looks for it." She knew her mind was open, she wasn't bothering to close it off. The less she had to say, the better. She hated thinking about it and it felt like saying it was confirming everything...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 pm

"Weird...lets play!" Lorcan chuckled as he moved so he was propped up on his side, one arm still snaked around his Lia and the other holding up his head. "So how do we play?" He grinned, already excited.

Lysander swore there was something wrong with his brother, but the smirk told it all. He mirrored his twin's movements, nearly at the same time, and smirked. "Ladies first."

"Ash will hunt him down if that means his last duty." She said as if it was an already known thing. Finishing the sandwich, Hrukjan yawned and relaxed against the pillows. She ran her fingers over the fake fur and grinned. "There wouldn't happen to be a spare bed in this dorm would there? Seem's i'll have to slip into place yet again."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:35 pm

"Which one do you want to play? Oh, Rose, how do you play them again?" She smirked a little. Lianna knew how to play, but she knew Rose was embarrassed by it all and found her best friend extremely amusing. She propped herself up on her elbows, not moving from under Lorcan's grasp.

Rose groaned. A wordless 'I hate you right now' meant for Lianna, but she sat up a little as well. "for 'Truth or dare,' Each person picks another person and asks for 'truth' or 'dare'. If the person picks 'truth,' you get to ask them any question and they have to answer it completely honestly. If the person picks 'dare' you dare them to do something and they have to do it. With magic the game is impossible to lie or dodge a dare... Usually we'd use Veritasearum, but I don't think we have any. And for 'I've Never,' each person says something they've never done before, and anyone who has done that thing would take a drink, but we have no alcohol so I guess we'd just... raise our hands?" Rose was afraid these games would get out of control, which was why she didn't bring them up. "So it's up to you guys, what you wanna play..."

Victoire chuckled a little. "No, there isn't, but as long as you're comfortable it's fine. You can sleep there." she gave Hrukjan a kind smile. "I'm not tired anyway. I want you to have my bed." she gave a nod, not willing to accept an argument right now. Hell, she doubted she'd be doing much sleeping for a few days anyway, why not put the bed to use?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Lysander and Lorcan exchanged glances and smirked. Both knew exactly what they wanted to do but for now they'd ease into it. "Lets play 'I've Never' it sounds like rightful fun." He grinned and laughed at his twin, nodding in agreement.

"Yeah and it would be funny to see what one of us has done and what the other hasn't." Lorcan chuckled with his brother and looked at the girls. "Like he said, ladies first." He kissed Lianna's temple and whispered in her ear. "That was mean queenie~" he said it playfully so it wasn't like he thought it was bad he just knew she was being mean to Rose.

Hrukjan nodded and looked around. "well then, what about the year before me. That's Ash's year isn't it?" She couldn't remember if Victoire was his age or older. She shrugged and looked around. She mumbled something about fifth year and then looked at Victorie again. "I know you wont be using this bed but if I'm to slip in as a student here I'd better make everything seem normal you know."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Rose smiled a little. She'd much rather play this game. "Alright, I vote Lianna." She smirked a little, trying to get some sort of payback, though it soon blew up in her face. She blushed as she raised her hand to the first statement. "I've never fallen off my broom," she more mumbled, embarrassed already.

"I've never had sex before," Lianna said with a wicked grin. Truthfully she didn't care if Lorcan had, he was with her now and if he had been with someone else before, oh well. Tough nuggets for that girl, because he was hers now. She sensed Rose's attempt at payback and smiled widely as Rose blushed visibly now even in the dim lighting. "Alright, Rose, you're turn," she said with a grin. She raised her hand with a chuckle at the next one.

"Well, what year are you going for then? Yes, Ash's in his sixth year, I'm in my seventh. So really, it's your choice. I think there's a spare bed in both the fifth and sixth years right now." She nodded while she spoke, thinking hard on it. She didn't want to send her to a room that wouldn't work. "Though, the fifth year girls are rather... bitchy, for lack of a better term..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm

"Bit straight forward eh?" Lysander chuckled and raised his hand, which got an out burst from his brother, who, by acting like a complete fool, had Lysander laughing into Rose's shoulder rather deeply. "Yeah yeah whatever, onward!" Lysander and Lorcan didn't raise their hands for the next one, thank goodness.

"Why do you care you haven't-," as Lysander rose his hand Lorcan pointed dramatically at him and Rose, going from one to the other with wide eyes and a mock look of horror. "You two haven't! OH MY MERLIN!" He couldn't help but laugh with his brother as he kept his hand down. "My turn. I've never....Had a secret crush!"

"Bull shit." Lysander said with a laugh at his brother's look. He rose his hand and kissed Rose's cheek, smiling.

Lorcan rolled his eyes and raised his hand, showing he was lying. He just stuck his tongue out though.

Hrukjan laughed for some unknown reason before she smiled at Victoire again. "My sister is a fifth year here." She smirked, knowing Victoire wouldn't even know her sister Aurora. "I'll just have to be a sixth year then, for now, though I"m sure i'd look much more fit for a seventh year...then again the year is nearly done." She shrugged slightly and got another drink, sniffing this one as well before tasting it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well then, I'll show you to the sixth year dorm. My little cousin's in her sixth year... my whole family's in Gryffindor..." Victoire said the last part a little quietly and her eyes hit the ground almost bashfully. Victoire began pulling things from her closet, all of them very nice. She pulled out anything that resembled the wonderful colors in the girl's fur she wore just earlier today, and anything she thought would look good on Hrukjan and plopped it around her on the bed. "Take whatever you want, I've got plenty of clothes." She didn't say it in a snotty sort of way, but more a modest one as though she wished to get rid of a lot more than what she was giving Hrukjan.

Rose lifted her hand at Lorcan's 'never' and raised her hand bashfully. She smiled a shy smile when Lysander kissed her cheek. She and Iris let out similar giggles. "Your turn," she said as she let her hand drift downward, and gave Lysander a smile.

Lianna raised her and as well, signifying she had had a secret crush before. She wasn't shy at all about it, but as she realized all four had indeed had secret crushes, she smirked at rose a little and giggled. She put her elbow back in place and gave her attention to Lysander, it being his turn.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am

Hrukjan nodded as she shifted through the clothes. "It would be nice to spend next year with Ash as well...after all, your leaving the school aren't you?" She said this in a nonchalant way as she picked out a few things. "This will do." She folded her pick besides her and handed the rest back to the veela with another one of those smiles.

Lysander chuckled with his brother when they saw all the hands up. Grinning, he took a moment to think about what to say. "I've never --" just then the two white cubs that Lysander and Rose had bought bounded in and jumped on lysander, pinning him down. "Ack!" He picked the two up and let them lay on him and on Rose's sides. The two mewed and looked at Lysander and Lianna. "I've never hung upside down from a tree."

Lorcan chuckled and rose his hand, having done that a lot. "They're getting big." He said as he looked down at the two cubs. They weren't that old yet but they were starting to get bigger. He reached over to pet one and it tried to bite him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

"Yes, yes I'm done after this year." She gave her a small smile, but as she turned to her closet her eyes slid closed. She would have to let Ash go... Victoire kept her mind closed off now, not wanting Hrukjan to know her thoughts at this very moment. She didn't dislike Hrukjan, but she felt her stomach tighten a little. with her gone next year, Ash was bound to want Hrukjan... she would just have to prepare herself for it, and wait until Ash dumped her. All of this she kept to herself, but she came back to the bed still baring a small smile. "Come on, I'll take you to the dorm." She was there for the girl to lean on should she need the help. She helped her to the sixth year dorm and slipped in quietly. "No, not that bed," she said as Hrukjan eyed a bed. "That one was my sisters, this is the unused bed." Victoire held back the tears as she opened the bed hangings. The bed was set up as if it were ready to be had. She put away Hrukjan's things and helped her into bed if she needed it. "I'll be in my dorm. Just let me know if you need me." She gave her a final smile and made her way back to her dorm, sitting on the windowsill and watching the distant sky the rest of the night.

Lianna raised her hand, giving Lorcan a grin. She loved being outside and playing in a tree was a favorite childhood activity for her. She pet on of the tigers, smiling cutely. "aw, you're so cute, yes you are." she mumbled cutely, scratching one of the cubs behind each ear. "Alright, my turn again... Hm, I've never fallen asleep in the bathtub." She giggled a little, knowing that was very random.

Rose was loosening up, letting her nerves relax and trying not to get embarrassed so easily. When the cubs found their way into the tent Rose's cuddled up to her and bled into a pretty pink color. She chuckled and pulled him up onto her, snuggling him. she did not raise her hand about hanging upside down from trees, but she nearly snorted as she slowly rose her hand at Lianna. She had indeed fallen asleep in the bathtub before. "I've never failed a class," she said with a smile, and neither she or Lianna rose their hands. They both looked to Lorcan for his turn now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Lorcan started to raise his hand for Rose, having already rose his hand at Lianna's statement. When Lysander yelled at him he laughed and put his hand down. "Alright, alright, I have never had my own pet." He stuck his tongue out at Lysander and Rose.

"Put your hand down!" He yelled at his brother, knowing he had never failed a class. He also had to keep his hand down when the point about pets came around. At that he pulled Raige over onto his side and pet the small cub, who was by now turning a pale blue as it curled up on him. The two cubs pawed at one another, growling slightly.

Hrukjan used her help but after a while she got use to walking again and only stayed close to be sure she didn't fall. Once inside she saw the first empty bed but stopped. Nodding, the followed her to the other. Already she could smell who this bed use to belong to. Ignoring it, for now, she sat down and set the clothes beside her. She watched Victoire leave, all the while thinking about Ash herself. Laying back, she relaxed and waited for her beast to return to her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Rose lifted her hand. She looked at Lysander curious, did he not consider Raige his pet? It seemed she was the only one to raise her hand for that one... Rose leaned back against Lysander a little, waiting for his next one. She pet Saber gently as he purred and relaxed.

Lianna chuckled. She lay down on her back, glancing up at Lorcay with a cute smile. Her hands rested gently on her stomach and she gave her attention to Lysander as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Lysander saw her look and chuckled as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek, whispering softly; "Raige and Saber are our pets, so he's not just mine." He winked, playing a word game with the question. "I've never played truth or dare."

Lorcan chuckled and grinned. "Me either, so lets play!" He grinned at the girls as he gave them a pleading look, hoping they'd switch the game. With he and Lysander both trying to persuade them he hoped they couldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Rose chuckles a bit. "Oh, boy. Fine, but you guys go first this time." Rose had a feeling she was going to end up embarrassed at some point during all of this, but Lianna had already stuck her in this hole. She prepared herself for the game.

Lianna cheered. "Yay, I've never played either, let's play! "You go first, Lysander. It was your turn anyway!" She was bright and happy, smiling up at Lorcan. she couldn't help leaning up and kissing him gently before paying attention to the game.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 pm

"Thats not fair i've never played. Rose should start." He hugged her jokingly and took a deep breath. "Hmm....truth or dare...Lianna." He grinned, waiting for her to respond.

Lorcan wrapped a protective arm around Lianna and made a funny face at his brother, as if saying he couldn't do anything bad. Of course he knew his brother wouldn't but it was just fun to be silly sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 am

"Mmmm... dare," Lianna said with an open smile. She didn't care, Rose had told her this game could be silly and so she just waited for a good dare.

Rose lay back on her back, Saber laying on her chest and stomach. He was purring loudly and kept shifting between a light pink and a gentle purple and back.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 am

The reality, Lysander and Lorcan use to play this game all the time. But that wasn't important. A small smirk crossed Lysander's lips. "I dare you to grow bunny ears and a tail and walk around like that all tomorrow." He smiled and broke down laughing when his brother did.

"Oh merlin!" He laughed and shook his head against Lianna's shoulder. "I'll help ya if you don't know the spells." Once that was over he smirked. "Your turn Lia." He cuddled to her and kept his arms wrapped tightly around her as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Rose laughed, picturing her friend with bunny ears and a bunny's tail. She giggled even more at Lianna's response. Saber woke up and playfully jumped at Lorcan, rawring cutely while he changed a bright orange. "He's playful." she said with a giggle.

Lianna laughed. "I'd love to! Oh, this'll be fun," Lianna exclaimed with a bright smile. "I know how to make the ears, but not the tail." She grinned a little. "Alright, Lorcan, Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Lysander chuckled as Raige jumped after his twin, running off to get Lorcan as well. He pulled the two back so his own brother could breath and started playing with the cubs, letting them bat their claws at him and ignoring it when they cut him.

"I'll help!" He mumbled a spell and two ears, plus a tail, that matched her hair popped up. He started playing with the ears instantly. "Dare!" He grinned and kissed her each ear.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I dare you to wear girl's clothes tomorrow." She smiled brightly, kissing his cheek as she did so. When rose erupted into a fit of giggles she wasn't far behind.

Rose started giggling like mad at the look on Lorcan's face She couldn't help but laugh at him, he always handled things with such a way that Rose giggled like an innocent child never having seen fear or anger before. She finally calmed down though, and waited for Lorcan to take his turn.

Victoire sat in the sill of the window, one leg hanging over the edge and draping outside while the other was bent up at the knee, her foot resting on the sill. Her arms lay around her bent knee, and her head was resting sideways against her thigh as she just stared off into the nothingness. The black-blue of the sky made everything so dark and the simple breeze made the trees come alive with an eerie sway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Ash's form could be seen walking toward the castle as he finally returned, well into the nights darkness and time.

Lorcan was horrified but eventually started to laugh himself. Shaking his head, he wrapped his arms around Lianna and nipped her neck slightly, just to be mean. "Thats cruel...but fine, only if I get to steal one of your outfits!" He laughed and looked at Rose with a smirk. "Truth or Dare, Rosy Posy."

Lysander did his best not to laugh but it failed. As he laughed, however, Raige-who was now a light red- bit his hand and started to rough-house with him as the little cub tried to get some of it's pent up energy out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Victoire almost didn't notice him. At first she just saw an eerie trick of the moonlight, teasing her with his shadow. She focused a little bit and saw him as he got a little closer. He was finally back. Victoire stayed where she was though, not knowing if he'd want to talk to her tonight or not. She also knew Rose was in the common room and could come get her if he did. She would take Hrukjan out of her bed to see him if he wanted her to as well.

Lianna chuckled. "You can wear anything of mine. I'll bring a few things down for you in the morning before we go to breakfast," she said wit ha wicked grin. Uh oh, she thought. She just knew Rose was going to pick 'truth'. She was a bit shocked when that didn't happen.

Rose laughed, but she blushed when it came to her. She gulped a little, she could see the gears working in Lianna's mind as she glanced over. She knew they all thought she was going to choose truth, so just to be difficult she smiled. "Dare," she said, it being a little obvious she was teetering with her decision.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Luckily, Lorcan had a dare ready. "Alright, you have to talk and act like a guy for the rest of the game! Your new name will be...Ross!" He smiled and avoided getting hit by Lysander.

Of course Lysander had something against that and would have hit his brother but his cub was keeping him busy. Saber came over to play as well and so Lysander was trapped by playing with the two little cubs, making them roar and purr all the same.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Rose started laughing. She nodded, agreeing to it, and lifted her wand. She said "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh" in a mono toned voice while pointing her wand at her throat until her voice reached a deep enough pitch that they all agreed on. She chuckled a little, deeper than usual, and turned to Lianna. "Truth or dare?" she said. At Lianna's pick, Rose smirked. "Is Lorcan the first guy you've ever kissed?"

Lianna chuckled. "That one, that one's perfect!" she exclaimed at Rose, I mean Ross' voice. She laughed again as the girl with the manly voice spoke. "Truth." She wanted to try them both before deciding what she would pick the most. "No," she said, giving Lorcan an apologetic grin. "This one guy in my learning class as a child Seer, sort of like a daycare for us, kissed me when I fell off the jungle gym one day. He said, 'there, all better!'" She laughed. "I think I was like, seven. Alright, Lysander, truth or dare?" She also grinned now.

Victoire sat still wide awake, even after Ash's form disappeared under her, he having entered the castle. She prepared herself to wake Hrukjan, which she would do without hesitation if he wanted her to. She also prepared for some sort of news, anything regarding her sister...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 pm

As much as it mortified him, Lysander had to admit it was funny. He kept playing with the cubs until it was his turn. "Oh...truth." He shrugged, not really caring since he didn't really have anything interesting that could be dragged forward in this game anyway.

Lorcan couldn't stop laughing at 'Ross' and his brother. He wanted to make a few comments but he decided not to. When Lianna said she kissed someone else he just chuckled and smiled, not minding. So long as it wasn't while they were together, he was okay with it.

Ash was walking up the steps toward the tower. He was taking his time, trying to think about how to go about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]   Gryffindor Common Room [Tower] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room [Tower]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next