Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Castle Walls - Page 6 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 6 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Castle Walls - Page 6 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 6 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Castle Walls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Castle Walls - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"Oh fine." she said with a soft pout. She was reluctant to let this time pass but she needed to pack and get a little rest before they left. As they walked she held his hand and Hesphie kept at their heals. Once or twice she'd run off ahead and come back if there was a teacher or someone there or she'd just wait for them to catch up. When they finally got to her common room she turned to him and nodded. She gave him a tight, long hug, and sighed softly. "If I open this painting at 2 and your not here I'm going to send Hesphie after you!" She joked before kissing his cheek and slipping inside.

(TO THE COMMON ROOM Very Happy I will post first this time thank you ;p)
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Something about this place didn't feel right. He looked out when told to but didn't say anything. The rain started to beat down heavily, soaking the two in moments but again he didn't say anything. He just stared at the view he had no idea Dominique use to stare at nightly. No one knew this was Dominique and Eric's secret meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm

"the view from up here is amazing" she looked out, she didn't care about getting wet, "not many people come up here and you get the best view of the grounds, i prefer it at night when the moon is out."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

"Yep." He just nodded as he pulled his hood up and he offically looked like a slytherin creeping around. He hopped up onto the wall and sat there, ignoring the rain, as he closed his eyes and just sighed. Man he was starting to hate this school. He had to keep calm though. He didn't feel like over reacting again and cracking the stone walls.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm

"wow could you look any more sinister" she smiled the way he crouched on the wall, with his hood up and his slytherin colours,
"sorry im no good at chearing people up"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Okay so that took him off guard. He looked down at himself and blinked a few times before chuckling. So he looked like a Slytherin at last huh? Well it was better than never looking like a slytherin, which was always a problem. "Don't worry about it...sorry I'm being so broody." He gave her a slight smile but didn't really force anything. He still wasn't the happiest camper around, that was sure.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

she laughed when she saw him smile, "Its okay, you do have an excuse to be broody"
she watched him, approaching the wall aswell so she was closer to him,
"im surprised someone from a gryffindor family is so proud of looking like a slytherin"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

He turned back to look at the grounds, though he didn't really see anything. "I'm not proud...but i'm not, not proud. It is my house, and I have a lot of friends in Slytherin." He shrugged slightly as he leaned on the stone wall. "Besides, my father once said being Slytherin meant nothing. One of the bravest men he knew he named me after, and that man was in Slytherin. I'm not proud nor ashamed of the house I'm in, and no one in my family is either."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

"oh okay" she hadn't expected him to feel so strongly about this, "Well i'm glad you are passionate about it"
she smiled, while he was talking she saw a side of him she hadn't seen before, she liked it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Albus nodded but fell silent again soon after. He put an arm up on his bent knee and laid his head against it, letting the wind push at his hair freely. His eyes closed as he listened to the night come alive. He'd go in soon and down himself with low oxygen as he laid face down in his pillow to sleep. It was the only way he slept any more and no one really noticed. Even he didn't notice it was an odd way of doing something.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

She looked at him as the wind swept his fringe around, he was quite good looking really, when he wasn;t blowing holes in the quidditch pitch. she smileg gently putting her hand on his arm.
"your different to anyone else ive met at hogwarts," she said softly, "i can't tell what it is but theres something, and i think its something good"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Albus glanced over his shoulder, giving him a dark look, as he glanced at her. He closed his eyes as she spoke and nodded before looking back out at the grounds. A few moments passed and a snake slithered onto the wall and started to warp around Hunter's leg, it began climbing her body until it slithered over her hand and onto Albus, wrapping around his neck. His lips parted and he seemed to speak to the snake in it's own tongue and he did so without even thinking at all.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:11 pm

she was surprised at the feel of the snake over her skin, it was almost like it was perfectly smooth, she had never felt a snake before it was a rather new feeling,
She watched as the snake moved across her and onto albus, the way it moved was mesmarizing, She heard the faint sounds, hissing, but they where coming form albus not the snake,
She had read about that, it was Parseltongue, a trait of salazar slytherin, she was surprised Albus could speak it, but then again all the stories say his father harry potter could aswell.

"Your a parselmouth?" She asked unnescesarilly, "Your father was aswell wasn't he"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Albus glanced at her again. "Yes I am...and he was but he didn't use it much." Albus shrugged as he moved so that he could look at her and relax at the same time. "Sorry about him...he tends to slither around wherever and over whoever he likes." He gave her a slight smile as the snake preceded to cuddle to him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"its okay" she said smiling softly, "Whats his name... i pressume he is your snake?"

She watched, she never realized it but snakes can show as much affection as any cat, dog or owl.
i suppose without a language barrier it makes it so much easier to befriend a pet.

"You two look good together" She chuckled sloftly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Albus glanced the girl over before sighing. "His name is Plague." Albus went about rubbing two fingers under the snake's head, and it' curled around him more seeming to be a large constrictor of some sort. When she stated he looked good with his snake he simply chuckled. "You seem more interested in me when I look like a slytherin then if i dont.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 pm

"well maybe i have a thing for bad boys" She pulled her tongue out at him playfully, "Gryffindor and ravenclaw boys are all goody goody's"
she playfully winked at him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Albus chuckled in a dark way. "I've been told I act more like a Gryffindor than a Slytherin so is it only the looks you care about?" He kept rubbing the knuckles of his two fingers along his snake's underside.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm

"if you didn't have a dark streak you wouldn't be in slytherin" she looked at him again, but maybe he was right.. or maybe not.
"maybe that burning desire to be better than your older siblings, it must be hard with a father that famous, brother captain of the quidditch team, to live up to ll that, do you not crave power to do this"
she smiled she was not really goading him, just speculating.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Albus didn't hear anything else she said he just sat up and looked over at Hunter with dangerous eyes. "James Is not captain! He may be in charge since Dominique is gone but he is not captain! Dominique is captain of that team and my brother isn't half the flier or player she was!" His anger was spiking again and the snake wrapped around him hissed as if she were the enemy. He sighed and sat back down as he shook his head. Dominique was technically the captain of the Quidditch team, the Gryffindor one at least, but since she disappeared it moved on to James and Albus hated that. "I don't care about my brother and I don't care about my father being famous. I'm happy not being noticed." He looked back at the grounds. "The only reason I'm in here is because of my parselmouth abilities."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 am

at his outburst she was shocked, and a little afraid, which didn't happen much, but after seenig what happened on the pitch she wouldn't be surprised if he tore the whiole wall down.
"I didn;t think it was such a touchy subject,,, sorry" she said slowly, "I didn;t mean to upset you"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:02 pm

"It's fine." He said rather coldly as he glared out at the darkness enveloping them. At last he sighed, stood, and looked around for the way they had come up here. "I'm going to my dorm. See you around, Hunter." Without another word he quickly began to descend the path they took earlier, Plague still tightly wrapped around his shoulders as the rain beat down against him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

"bye then" he said quietly as he vanished of down the thin stone path. she looked up at the moon, it had just broke free ftom the large black cloud above her. she sighed, "tommorrow" she spoke to herself outloud, she knew thats when her transformation would begin.
she stayed on the wall for another few moments on her own, before she finally decided to leave and head back to her own dorm. she descended the steps slowly, thinking about the conversation between her and albus, he was a very complex person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Walls
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: