Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 am

Rose eventually climbed up into Lysander's bed and snuggled close to him, falling asleep quickly for some much needed rest.

"I'm as ready to graduate as you are, mother," he said sarcastically and with a dark grin. He left with her anyway, sighing and smirking. He watched her for a long time staring at the castle and everything they passed. He smiled gently at her, having to suppress a shiver as she looked at him like that. He pulled her against him and kissed her roughly before smirking a little. "You stop that or I won't make it to class any time soon, and neither will you," he told her in a teasing tone.

Viktor was at his desk as his newborn was trying out his new wings. He didn't even notice them come in and was a little surprised at feeling her there suddenly. He quivered under her teasing touch. He leaned his head up from his papers and kissed her deeply and without a moments pause He knew they didn't get long at his and he wanted her lips. He always wanted her lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 am

Praxis chuckled and smirked as they walked. When he grabbed her and pulled her against him she couldn't help but look up at him with those eyes that shined dangerously. "Oh~?" She teased, kissing him just as roughly. "You'll get to class" she said with a wink as she twisted in his arms so her back was to his body. She took his hands and started to walk taking him with her. The earrings Dreama and Cyrus had made her dangled from her ears, chiming slightly. "I love you Andrew." She said as the walked, looking up at him and grinning, her eyes getting that dark tinge over her eyes that made her gaze all the more piercing and alluring. the kind of gaze one couldn't help but to hold onto, the kind impossible to look away.

Desdemona smiled at the baby as she looked up at Viktor when he moved closer. Smirking, her hand went to the side of his face as she deepened the kiss as deeply as she could. Their game had gotten fun during the week. The two would slip into each other's classrooms, disappear at dinner, breakfast, even slip away if they ran into each other in the halls. When the kiss finally ended she moved to the desk and opened her arms. The little babe crawled over to her, still slightly wobbly, and cooed as she held him gently. "Hello there sugar." she said giving the little dragon a gentle pet. It cooed and craned its head up at her. She smiled. "Do you want a kiss too?" the dragon's head tilted to the side and she chuckled before she kissed the baby on the head gently. The baby cooed and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 am

[center]"Lennald wants to meet at the Gazebo today anyway..." Andrew rolled his eyes as he said this, he wasn't terribly fond or Ruins. "I love you too," he said, his eyes flashing with that emotion she loved to see. He of course only gave it to her, and only when others weren't there, which was part of the reason he loved being alone with her so much.

Viktor chuckled. "He's been asking about you," he said a little absently, correcting the last of his papers while she gave his son attention. "I've named him Tenelth. He seems to like it well enough." he told her as he finished his last paper. "We should go meet with the class soon."/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:49 am

Praxis chuckled. "You seem thrilled to be back." She saw that emotion in him and instantly grabbed him and pulled him in a secret tunnel, pushing him against a wall. She leaned up into him and leth her hands move up his chest until they were locked behind his neck. She kissed him darkly, her face shining with the gaze she gave him just before their lips touched. When her eyes closed she was still kissing him in the way she had when they first saw each other again.

Desdemona picked up the babe and looked at him. "Tenelth eh? Do you like that then?" The babe cooed and she couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, Tenelth then. Tenelth are you coming with us this time?" She said as she held the baby careful. Aero flew to her shoulder, his tail flicking against her neck again as he looked around. When the baby gave out its cute little roar she looked up at Viktor and smiled. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 am

Andrew let her pull him out of site and lean him against the wall. She was the only woman he'd ever let touch him like this. He kissed her passionately, as if he'd never see her again and hadn't in ages. He desperately held her in his need, one arm around her back and the other in her hair. He wasn't perfectly gentlewith it but he wasn't rough at all the way he held her.

Viktor couldn't help but smile softly. As Tenelth flapped his wings but went nowhere he smiled more. "He's almost got it. Most take a few weeks to learn to fly, but he's progressing rapidly." Viktor couldn't help the proud smile. "We can go," he said with a gentle nod toward the door. Tenelth let her carry him, but only as long as he had Viktor in sight. If the man slipped behind her at any time he would whimper and cry out until he could see his father again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 am

Praxis leaned into him teasingly as they kissed but eventually pulled away. She smirked the way the old praxis did. She took his hand in hers and pulled him away from the wall. "Sorry~ I couldn't help it." she whispered before kissing him gently again as they walked through the path to get to the entrance faster. When their lips separated this time she couldn't help but smile up at him, smirking slightly, her eyes shinning in the dimly lit halls.

Whenever Tenelth cried she would hush him and sooth him until he calmed down. He had grown to trust her and know her, even go to her when she came around, but he was much more connected to Viktor, which was understandable. "I'm surprised he lets me hold him at all." she said gently, smiling as she held the babe with a smile, holding and kissing his muzzle whenever the babe cuddled near her lips. She looked up at him, smirking slightly when he caught his eyes. There were no students around so the two kissed gently and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

"I'm not. He can smell me on you," Viktor said in a very low tone. He didn't really want a student to hear that. "That lets him know you're a safe place... for him anyway," he grinned down at her a little and she captured his lips. He didn't let the kiss last, but the fear of getting caught made it much more exciting as they constantly would find time to be together. He placed a hand on his son's head and he quieted instantly. "He's gotten used to me like this too, which is a good sign. In a few months I'll be able to take him hunting... Orenth, my other son, with be ready to hunt within a week or so... He may even be ready now," he spoke conversationally with her, finding himself very comfortable with her.

Andrew let the kiss end, though a little reluctantly. "No qualms," he said simply, smirking down at her as he always had in school. He then smiled and kissed her quickly again. He dreaded this class, or any class now, knowing he had it with that trot of a Slytherin...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 pm

"Why not have Orenth come and stay here as well? When they get bigger they can stay in the forbbidden forest with some of my pets, and in the mean time they can stay with you or even in my office." She smiled slightly, loving the idea of having more dragons around. Areo seemed to agree because he roared slightly and wrapped his taila round her neck more, the sharp spikes on his back stabbing into her slightly.

"Come love...before your professor beats you there." she winked as they slipped outside and started for the ruins. Once they got close enough she pulled him down toward her and she kissed him again, not caring who saw. She winked at him and smiled. "I've got to get my things from the dorms, I'll be back after your class is over to walk with you again to our class." she smiled, loving how her first class was with him, even if he had one before it. "Go on, maybe i"ll show up early and sneak in. "She kissed his cheek, giving some girls a dangerous look, before she slipped off back into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Viktor hadn't time to answer her. They heard a desperate scream ,like that of someone losing someone. He knew that scream well, and when he heard it his past came back to him. He pushed it and took Tenelth from Desdemona as the hatchling started wriggling about and crying for him. He ran just behind Dezzi the whole way. to the Ruins where they heard the scream coming from.

Rose woke up first. She looked around the Hospital wing, her eyes falling first on Lysander. She slid a hand over his cheek and bit her lip nervously. Then she looked at Lianna, who was still sleeping. The girl didn't look much better at all s far as food but the bags under her eyes seemed to be gone and she was curled in a tight ball. At least she had moved... Then she looked at Lorcan's bed, almost afraid of what she'd see.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Lorcan was sitting up reading a book by the time Rose woke up. He had woken up half an hour before when Dominique had stopped by but everyone else was still asleep so they spoke in hush whispers for a while. They spoke about a lot of things. Scorpius, Lianna, Eric, even that guys she was suppose to marry. To think, the fact she was promised to someone had at one time stopped him from trying to be where Eric was now...Well it all worked out in the end. When he heard Rose move he smiled and looked over. "hey there Princess." He joked with a wave. "...How's my brother?" His voice was scratchy and he looked very weak, like he should have been sleeping.

Lysander rolled over slightly, his arm going over Rose's lap. He clung to her, refusing to let her move. He was still asleep and lost in some dream world at the moment, not able to wake up. Blood crusted the corner of his lip, showing that he hadn't really slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Rose smiled gently. Her smile had a sad curve to it though as her hand rested comfortingly on Lysander's back. "I'm worried about him..." she said quietly. Tears stung at her eyes but they didn't fall and after a few blinks they were gone. She gave Lorcan another small smile. "I'd come hug you but as you can see I'm not going anywhere for a while..." she said to him. She didn't mind being called Princess by Lorcan. She and he had been close enough, he was allowed. "How are you feeling?" she asked him seriously.

Lianna stirred a little, but she still didn't wake yet. She rolled the other way, still tucked in a tight little ball. she mumbled a little in her sleep, a common thing for a Seer to do. She tucked up tighter for a few seconds and relaxed again, still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Lorcan smiled at her and his brother. He was about to say something else when he heard his Gypsy queen moving around. Picking up his wand, he made her fly over to his bed. Wrapping his arms around her, he let her snuggle to him. "Shh my love shh." he stroked her cheek and held her tightly. His eyes turned to his brother and Rose again. "I'm feeling better...not a hundred but better...how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:11 pm

With a quick look down at her love she returned her attention to his twin. "Not good... he's not good at all..." she said quietly, her voice quavering a little. She sighed, and re-situated, him still clinging to her. She was fine with it of course, but she felt her heart breaking and just prayed that if he got to the point Lorcan was at the potion would work on him too...

Lianna's limp body drooped as she was lifted against gravity. Her long hair grazed the floor on her way over to him, and once in his bed she wrapped her arms around him, mumbled something indecipherable, and snuggled to him as if he were her life source.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Lorcan gave her a sad smile. "He'll be okay...how am I here Rose....I thought I was going to die...I felt like i was dead..." he whispered as his grip on Lianna got tighter. "I only remember everyone around me...Lianna crying...then...I don't remember anything till this morning..." His eyes dazed as he looked at his loves face. Looks like that other ring he got her was finally going to get its spot on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Rose sighed and shook her head while she though. Then she spoke to him. "I... I'm not sure what it was, but Miss Livas gave you something the day you were brought in... then she gave you something yesterday. We all thought you were dad..." At this her voice cracked and fresh tears fell from her eyes. She loved Lorcan with all her heart, maybe not the way she did Lysander, but she still loved him dearly.

Lianna stirred again. She woke very slowly, yawning and stretching a little before her eyes ever opened. Finally she opened them slowly, Lorcan being the first thing she saw. She didn't know how she had ended up in his bed, but she didn't care. It didn't matter... he was live! "Oh, Lorcan," she whispered as more tears leaked down her face quickly. Her hand came up to touch his face, as if making sure he was real. Once she was sure she wasn't dreaming she flung her arms around his middle and hugged him as if she'd die without him... truly she felt that she would.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Lorcan was about to say something to Rose when he noticed his Lianna. Her tears broke his heart and he held onto her tightly. "Shhh shhh its okay Lianna its okay....shhh" He held her and rocked her, even kissed her forehead. Sure it hurt to do this, he didn't care though. He felt horrible for what she put him through. "I'm sorry...oh I'm so sorry Lianna." He held her tight and frowned, wishing he could take back all of this just for her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Lianna just hugged him, tightly. She never wanted to let him go. However, after a while she finally untucked her head from his chest. She looked up at him with eyes innocent as an infant could be, and just stared at him for a moment. she finally pulled her arms from around him and mopped up her tears hastily. "I-I'm sorry... Don't a-apolog-gize," she stuttered. "You have n-nothing to be s-s-sorry for..." She took a few moments to calm down, but once she had she even gave him a small smile. "You're alive. I couldn't be happier," she finally said in a slightly rough whisper. Her smile grew a little and she moved up to kiss him. Her eyes closed and she held onto his lips for a minute. When they pulled out of the kiss she caressed his face again. "I love you," she said firmly with a gentle loving smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Its okay, don't say your sorry, its okay Lia." Lorcan's voice was very low, very rough, but he tried his best to sound normal. As he looked down into her eyes he couldn't help but smile. That smile turned into a grin as she moved to kiss him and he finished the movement. "I love you Lianna." he said against her lips as he held her tight. "So, Lia, ready for a new ring?" he whispered playfully in her ear as he hugged her and let her head lay upon his chest.

Lysander didn't wake up just yet but he coughed slightly and curled his head into Rose's hip, hiding his face.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Lianna sighed, happy he was going to be alright. Her eyes widened a little at his ring question, and she looked up at him with slightly confused eyes. She smiled at him, and hugged him gently. "I love you," she said softly, snuggling to him. All Lianna knew now was that she had to get on the Quidditch team next year.

Rose gently stroked his cheek and let him snuggle and hide. Her heart was breaking, and she now understood what he was going through. She prayed when his time came that the medicine would work on him too. She just watched him sleep, rubbing his back gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Lorcan heard Lysander cough and couldn't help but look over and frown. "Rose...you'd better move before your covered in blood..." he whispered almost as if it hurt him to say anything about it at all. He sighed and clung to Lianna, shaking as if he were about to cry. "It's my fault isn't it....that he's like this....the stress pushed him too far...its all my fault...." he started to cry, large warm tears hitting Lianna's shoulder and making her close stain with salt. He felt horribly and yet at the same time now he knew how Lysander and Lianna and all of them must have felt watching him be like this. He knew he saw his brother cry before but he had always ignored it and the disease....could Lysander do it? Could lorcan stop him? No...he couldn't. He cried harder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm

"I'm not leaving him," Rose said firmly. Let him cover her in blood, it would wash off and she knew it. She wasn't going anywhere.

"It is not your fault, Lorcan... It's nobody's fault. He was going to get sick no matter what. Just like you were going to get sick no matter what. There's nothing anyone can do about it, other than Miss Livas. She had the cure..." Lianna sat up and pulled Lorcan close to her, stroking his hair and rubbing his back while he cried.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Lorcan couldn't help it, he shook his head and just kept crying and crying as he clung to her. It was his fault, he knew it, it had to be his fault. And now Lysander was going to get sicker and sicker faster than he had and what if it was too fast for the cure, what if Lysander died?! What would he do? What would Rose do? Oh god what about rose. He started to cry harder and held Liana in a bone crushing embrace.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Lianna let him squeeze her, struggling a little to breathe, but she was alright. "Shh, it's alright..." she whispered lovingly, holding onto him. She hated seeing him like this. She hated seeing either of them like this. Lianna was at a loss, she wasn't quite sure what to do.

Rose hurt for Lorcan. A part of her wanted to help comfort him, but she didn't want to leave Lysanders side for anything at all. She just held onto her Scamander and let Lianna do her best with Lorcan.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

"Oh shut up, can't anyone sleep around here?" His voice was rather hallow as Lysander shifted so that his hand could brush away the blood that lingered on his lips. He smiled up at Rose and the others. "You all seem to have seen a ghost!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms weakly around Rose. "I'm fine...whatever knocked me out did it rather well..." He had to admit, that was the best rest he had in a while.

Lorcan froze. He looked up, saw his brother, and grabbed his pillow to throw at him. "You git! You've been up the whole time!" He laughed slightly and wiped his eyes. He'd get his brother back for sure. Looking outside he grinned. "A few more hours before our buts are beaten by Dominique mate!"

"Then the lot of us should get some real sleep." He said, kissing Rose gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Rose kissed hm as well, smiling gently. She slid down in the bed and curled up with him. "Not that you need any more," she joked a little. "I love you," she whispered to him with a small smile, snuggling him.

Lianna chuckled a little, but she grabbed his pillow and took it from him before he could release it. She put it back behind him. "You'll need that," she reasoned cutely, snuggling him as well. "You need more rest anyway," she told him with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm

"Perhaps not, but you do." Lysander pulled her down beside him as she laid with her, forcing her to be as close as possible to his body. Kissing her forehead against and again, he snuggled to her like she were a teddybear or the blanky of a small child. "I love you too." he whispered as the lot laid in silence and rest.

Lorcan rolled his eyes playfully as he kissed her cheek and scooted down with her to lay again. "So do you." He kissed her once more before turning onto his side to snuggle to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next