Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Flourish and Blotts Vote_lcapFlourish and Blotts Voting_barFlourish and Blotts Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Flourish and Blotts Vote_lcapFlourish and Blotts Voting_barFlourish and Blotts Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Flourish and Blotts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Flourish and Blotts Empty
PostSubject: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Flourish and Blotts Bookseller is a bookstore in Diagon Alley where most Hogwarts students purchase their schoolbooks. The store has had a few problems with certain books, such as The Invisible Book of Invisibility which cost them a great deal of money though they never found them, and The Monster Book of Monsters which tore each other up as well as biting the manager when he tried to get one out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Rose let him lead her all the way to the bookstore, a broad smile taking over her lips as the entered. "I love this place," she told him gently. "I know I'm supposed to like Uncle George's place the best, but I just love it here, it's my favorite place in Diagon Alley." She was just rambling, and quickly stopped once she realized it. She smiled up at Lysander though, standing on her tip-toes to kiss him deeply. They were clouded by books so not a soul was nearby She had been trying hard to be alright with the public display of affection, but she just couldn't maul him! "Thank you," she said, looking around. "For bringing me here." It was so easy to please Rose, and she smiled happily as she began searching through a stack of books.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Lysander grinned, kissing her back, and kept close by her for a while as she looked. When he got the signal that everyone was gone from the store, a signal Rose was too preoccupied to notice, he pulled out his wand and started flicking it about. Books jumped up all around her, the lights dimmed and glowed soft pink. Soon a ballet of books began throughout the whole store and Lysander bowed to rose, holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He grinned as he flicked his wand secretly and music started up, giving the whole store a dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Rose was lifting a book as it began moving against her hand. She let it go, curious, and smiled happily as it floated off to dance with the other books. She looked up at Lysander a little confused, but her eyes brightened and a very wide smile came to her lips and she gave him her hand without a word when he asked her to dance. "This is... so unexpected," she said almost breathlessly. "What did I do to deserve you?" she asked as he twirled her into position. She was so overwhelmingly happy she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. "You're so wonderful, Lysander. I love you." Rose was beaming as they danced amongst the books. She closed her eyes am leaned against him, in perfect bliss. She almost couldn't wait to marry him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 am

Lysander spun her to him and then within seconds their dance began. They were in perfect rhythm with the music and better yet they were matching their background dangers, the books. As they got the the stairs he took her waist and spun her, jumping up so she didn't trip and landing on the landing below. "I love you Rose, and there is nothing in this world I would not do for you, even if I don't know how to do it yet. I'll give you the stars if you wish, the sun, the moon, the whole world. I"ll find a away to do it." No matter what, Lysander knew one thing for sure. He couldn't wait to marry her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Rose let out a tiny squeal as he hopped and they dropped to the lower landing. "Lysander," she said softly, looking up at him with shining eyes, "There is nothing else you could possibly give me. You are my world, my sunshine, and my wishing stars. I've got all I could ever need, want, or ask for... just by having you." And she leaned up to kiss him gently. She kissed him so purely, a burning love flooding from her to him as their lips melded together. Like sugar and water they were one, and Rose was lovedrunk. She couldn't old back the tears of pure joy that leaked out as she kissed him with everything she had to give. She was anxious to marry him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Lyasander kept the dance going through the kiss for a while but by the time those tears were hitting his cheeks from hers he stopped and moved one arm around her to hold her close and the other to her face, carressing her cheek gently with his thumb. The kiss lasted for a while and by the time it was done the books were back in place and the music was coming to an end. He put his forehead against hers and smiled. "I love you Rose Weasley, future Rose Scamander." he chuckled a bit and kissed her gently once more. The two just stood there, embracing for a long while before he finally kissed her nose. "We should meet up with the others before i steal you away again." he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Rose just stood there, lost in the blissful moment that seemed to engulf them like flames. She smiled widely when he called her Rose Scamander. Scamander she thought, smiling even more. She let out a shiver at the thought of him stealing her off again. She wasn't entirely against the idea, but it was about time to get back. "Alright, alright," she said, wiping the remnants of the tears away. she smiled at him and together they headed out. "I can't wait to marry you, Lysander," she said fondly, looking up at him with sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"And I you, Rose. I hope I make you the happiest bride, and wife, this world has ever known." he whispered before stopping just in front of the door and kissing her. Just then a small cupid floated in, looking for unsuspecting victims and shot both of them in the chests, hitting their hearts. It realized later that they were already together but didn't care as it flew off. Lysander instantly loved her ten hundred times more, if that were possible, and kissed her deeper, nearly as if her kisses were like the air to him and he couldn't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 am

Rose, already kissing him, kissed a bit deeper than she ever dared in public. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned her body flush against his, and slid her tongue into his mouth. All the cupid seemed to have done to them was make their love burn hotter, and Rose didn't break for air. She breathed through her nose, her eyes closed and her heart as open as her mouth. She was already the happiest woman in the entire universe, of this she was sure! She didn't even try to tell him she loved him, instead she told him in the way she kissed him, sighing against his lips a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Lysander couldn't take her kisses much more at this rate so he eventually broke away, panting as he did so. But he couldn't stay away from her flesh. He had her up against the wall in moments, his lips lingering over her neck as he let her breath. He tried to calm down but the cupid had put them both in overdrive and he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Rose, lost in the moment and infected by the cupid, could barely contain herself. The only thing keeping her in her right might was the thought that the shopkeeper could be hanging around. However his lips on her neck made her mind lose itself and she shivered under him, breathing deeply and directly in his ear though she couldn't help it. Her eyes were closed at the moment, and her hands gripped his shoulders. She quivered under him again, feeling his reaction to her and nibbled the corner of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:41 am

It took all of Lysanders might to end it. He pushed her away at arms length and panted slightly. "We can't do this...not here...not right now...lets get going before we attack each other...bloody..." Closes his eyes, not even able to look at her without wanting to kiss her and keep going with their tangle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 am

She was panting a little too, and now she was blushing. "You're right... you're absolutely right..." She couldn't help the look she gave him though, her eyes swimming with hunger, the same way they used to before the two had made love. A burning hunger was obvious, just in her eyes alone. "We have to get back anyway... we're late," she said, trying to hold on to some excuse not to jump up now and give in to what she wanted. "I love you..." she said after a moment, her gave blazing with many things now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 am

"I love you Rose...and Merlin don't look at me like that..." he groaned as he wrapped his arms around her, crushing her body to his. Hiding his face in his hair, he tried to calm down but it wasn't working out well. "C-come on..bloody cupids..." He started to walk with her toward the door, all the while holding her close, but if something didn't change soon he was going to end up renting a room for a while at the Leaky Cauldron rather than just meeting everyone. Merlin help them if the others were later then they were...
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 pm

"What look... I'm sorry!" She squealed as he tugged her against him. She blushed horribly as they left the shop. She looked at the ground the whole walk back, slightly embarrassed, but mostly wanting to push him into an abandoned store or alley. Each time they passed one she had to fight as best she could to suppress the urge. By the time they made it to the Leaky Cauldron she was practically going crazy with how bad she wanted him. She just followed him in though, and said nothing, afraid if she opened her mouth she'd say something he couldn't turn down. Something she'd never even uttered before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flourish and Blotts   Flourish and Blotts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flourish and Blotts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Diagon Alley [IC]-
Jump to: