Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Vote_lcapEnchanted Tree [New Era] Voting_barEnchanted Tree [New Era] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Enchanted Tree [New Era] Vote_lcapEnchanted Tree [New Era] Voting_barEnchanted Tree [New Era] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Enchanted Tree [New Era]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Enchanted Tree [New Era] Empty
PostSubject: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 am

On the edge of the Forbidden forest there is a tree nearly as tall as Hogwarts but no one ever seems to notice it. Once a year, during the ball, this tree calls for all the magical creatures around to come to it. Pixies set their glow upon it, unicorns offer their discarded hairs for sparkling splendor, and even the centaurs make things for the tree to decorate itself with. This is the tree of blessing that chooses what will happen with the wishes made before it. Perhaps it will grant your wish. But be careful, depending on the wish you might just change someone completely. Love is a dangerous thing to play with so be careful what you wish here.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Lysander lead her, not caring about his cold, to the enchanted tree. When they were there he set her on a log and whispered for her to close her eyes once again. Using a few silent spells he had learned, Lysander started to surround the fallen tree with dancing fire that lit up in every colour known to wizard to not only warm her but lighten the night. The snow was falling in soft flakes against them and he enchanted it to dance around her as well. When she opened her eyes he was on one knee and and smiling, looking up at her. Without saying a word he used his wand to write in glowing, sparkling lights that were like fire:

Rose Weasley, will you Marry me? And in his hand was the ring, the box discarded in the snow already, that he hoped she'd accept. One way or another he was going to tell her his deal with Andrew later but right now was the perfect moment to ask and he couldn't skip it.

Ring:
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Rose closed her eyes and couldn't help the small smile she had, remembering the last time he'd asked her to do that. When he gave the okay her eyes opened. The first thing she noticed were the words he'd spelled out. This sent her eyes directly to his hand, and her own hand to her lips as she gasped. At first she said nothing, only looked into his eyes. "Of course I'll marry you," she finally said to him after a long moment of her eyes simply filling and spilling over with joyous tears. She let him slide the ring onto her finger before she let herself fling into his arms, knocking them both to the snow. Her eyes were closed yet again and her lips were on his. Upon her glomping him Rose's dress had lifted a little, giving her a very cold draft. She squeeled slightly and stood up, her bum and thighs now freezing. however now she noticed the colorful warmth and dancing snow. "Oh my..." she whispered, the tears still on her face. In a moment Lysander was to her again and her lips were on his. "All this..." she said between kisses. "Oh Lysander... Oh you shouldn't have... It's lovely... so beautiful... Oh Lysander I love you," she said out of breath as she finally had to pull her mouth away fro air.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Lysander chuckled against their kiss at first and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her passionately over and over again until she sat up and was against him at first. When she moved he rose to be with her again and once more their lips mingled. By the time she pulled away for air he had pulled her onto his lap and they were on the log with the dancing fire around them to warm them up. The fire matched the lights on the enchanted tree perfectly and he hated to ruin the moment. "I love you too Rose...and I hate to ruin this but I have to tell you something now before I ruin everyone else..." He took a deep breath and stopped her when she tried to rise. He held her so that her head was in the crook of his neck. "Rose...I love you but I also love my brother. I told you that once I decided which side I would join you'd be the first to know, and you are. I have to save my brother, I don't care about myself--or I didn't before this moment, before you-- but he...he shouldn't die because i'm selfish and wont do everything possible for him. I...I agreed to join the death eaters to save his life." Now he let the grip around her loosen, giving her the option to either move away or stay there. His eyes closed, afraid of what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Rose gasped and her hand went to her mouth, showing him the ring he'd bought for her. She was utterly surprised but she couldn't say she didn't understand. "Lysander I... I don't know what to say..." she said at first, in an exasperated speak. She was still breathing a little heavy from their kissing, and the fire's warmth kept more than just her body warm. She just couldn't turn him away... she had a feeling it was the choice he'd make and she had spent much time contemplating what she would do should he choose the Death Eaters. It was now that she took a deep breath and looking into his closed eyelids. "And I will follow you," she finally said. When he opened his eyes to look at her she had a serious face. "I will follow you anywhere Lysander Scamander. If that's the choice you made, then I will follow you there too," she said, before she let herself have his lips again, kissing him softly, yet still passionately. Her hands hand found their way to him, on in his hair at the back of his head and the other on his face, pulling him into her. He had pulled her body against his and she was just fine with that. truthfully she wasn't sure how she felt about them becoming Death Eaters, but if it's where he went she would go with him just as she had said.

As she kissed him Rose wanted more. She knew she couldn't have him yet though, and a part of her didn't want that just yet. She wanted to tease him this ball, before letting him have her later on in the night if he didn't turn her away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:11 pm

He was shocked. Leave him, fight him, attack him, do something anything but that. He never thought she'd do that. They were both going to be death eaters? He wanted to talk her out of it, tell her it was for him to do and not her, but she captured his lips before he could and he couldn't pull away. It was like her lips were a poison that he was addicted to and he was okay with that. Their kiss was passionate and slow, loving even. He pulled her onto his lap and let his fingers trace those crossing silk strands of her shoes right up to her thighs and traced the outline of that dress like it didn't matter. He wasn't the normal Lysander. This was his inner self, the darkness that had edged him toward Death Eater all along. He let his hand moved up her thighs, over her hips and waist, and slid them under his coat and up her back. Through all this the kiss continued and he forgot about deatheater and the order. He forgot about the ball and the people around. It was he and rose, his Rose and his new Fiancée. That was all that was left in the world for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 pm

As his hands slid up her, Rose's feeling in the kiss had gone from a loving passion to a hungry one, her teeth grazing his lip a little. Her body shivered under his touch, but not because it was cold. Each time he touched her like that Rose longed for more but she let him be as slick as he would though it drove her absolutely crazy. Rose didn't care right now that he was going to be a Death Eater, nor did she care about giving up her place in the Order to join him. all she cared about at this very moment was her love for Lysander, a love she found to be indestructible. She sighed against him, her chest rising suddenly at the feel of his cold hands when they went from her long boots to her upper thighs. Rose couldn't take much more of this. She broke free from the kiss, her head tipped back as she gasped a little for air.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 am

When she pulled away for air he stopped his hand and just held her close. "Do you want me to stop Rose..." He finally asked after a while. When she answered he started to kiss her neck slightly regardless. He wanted this night to be perfect from this point onward. She was still ready to marry him and he wasn't letting her slip away now. If she could survive with him being a death eater than he could survive anything with or for her. That much he knew. He stopped kissing her and just set her head on his shoulder, holding her body at an angle and showing her a new trick. Using what he had to write the words in the air, he started to draw pictures of the two or of her favorite things. Once a picture was done the glittering stardust would fall over their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 am

Rose whispered a barely audible "no..." to his question and smiled a little at the kisses on her neck. A he held her, Rose clung to him as if she would float away if she didn't. The glittering sparkle of his pictures in the air made her smile and crinkle a little, happily shivering under the sprinkling dust. However after a while she just watched in delight, the shivers wearing off. She watched the pictures be made and then disappear, each one making her eyes light up like a muggle viewing Christmas lights. "I love you," she told him in a soft voice, for she was cuddled close and felt it necessary to be loud. She tilted her head up now, kissing just under his jaw a few times before smiling and laying her head in the nape of his neck comfortably. There was not a single place in this world Rose would have rather been.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 am

He smiled against her kisses and started rubbing her back as she laid on him. "I love you too Rose." He kissed her forehead before he started drawing again. By now the dancing snow was sent to dance around them and keep the flakes away as the twirling fire held close to warm them. He drew pictures and words and songs for her that had been stuck in his head forever. He finished the little show with a heart and their names on it. He didn't let this one fall however and instead sent it to the Enchanted tree. It burned into the bark slightly and shined with the sparkles. "Want to stay out here or go warm up in one of the common rooms?" He asked after while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 am

She was about to answer him, after watching the heart sink into the tree. However, a breeze made it through the fire and chilled her completely. She shivered and Lysander gave her no chance to make a choice now as they stood and made their way back to the castle. She kept glancing between him and the ring on her finger as she walked close against him, both shielding from the wind and to snuggle him as they walked. Once in side she asked him, "My common room or yours?" she asked him, leaning against him, her partially bare body against his suit.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Lysander lead her to the castle, holding her tightly to his body as he did so. Their movement wasn't exactly wanted, since Lysander would rather keep her to his body, but he knew they would be laying once more. "Mine." He said in that dark voice, he didn't seem to be in the mood to be the same old Lysander right now. He lead her toward the tower that was just a bit higher up and that held the Ravenclaw dormitory. She had snuck in here more than once but this time the dorm was going to be deserted, he hoped she'd be okay with that. Opening the portal, Lysander let her enter and lead them about first.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:05 am

Allison ignored the looks they got, a few jealous eyes both male and female, and others look of odd admiration for her as well as the looks he got. She blew it all of though. Normally Allison was a people watcher, but for now she had a focus. She smiled up at him every now and then while they walked and when they finally made it to the tree, which was the only source of light in the blizzard blowing outside. "It's wonderful out here," she said as they got to the tree itself. Allison loved the snow, truly and completely, and Christmas was her second favorite time of year. "Is this your way of luring me away so you can take what you want?" she asked playfully, smiling up at him so that he would know she was only poking fun.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm

"Not at all." He said with a smirk as he left her side for a moment to walk closer to the tree. His hand reached out and just as he was about to touch one of the glowing limbs it snapped back at him and hit his hand. When he grabbed it, rubbing his knuckles, Micajah made a face at the tree and turned to look at Allison. "Unless you vould like that." He said with a smile as he walked toward her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Allison laughed heartily, playfully putting her hand out to meet his chest gently, for he stopped as soon as the two made contact. "Easy, bloodsucker," she said tauntingly. "I'm not convinced you can have it yet." After a few seconds, she smiled, a hint of shyness evident though she held her composure strong. Her eyes flicked with a hint of brown, but remained the same for the most part. "...convince me and you can have what you're working so hard for." She smiled at him, dropping her hand slowly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm

A smirk crossed Micajah's lips as her hand fell from his chest. Taking it back up he took her soft flesh to his lips and started to tease her skin with kisses. As he did so he breathed slightly on her hand and let the chemical that normally came from his fangs drip onto her skin in an unnoticeable way. It was suppose to make her fall for him within moments but he wasn't trying to do to much. Letting her hand fall he smiled a bit. Pushing her hair back he pulled her forward against his body. "Hmm you seem cold." He whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 pm

As if on cue, she shivered against him, sighing heavily. She knew full well this was a game to him, but... it was a game to her as well. She was knowingly giving in, slowly, and she didn't have much of a problem with it. "I am," she whispered back, her eyes on his lips as she suddenly felt her mouth go dry. Damn, she though. She had challenged him completely with her words and he was proving to her why you do not challenge such a creature. Her eyes blinked a time or two, moving up to meet his. The look she gave him said she was on the edge, about to give him just what he wanted, though she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 am

Micajah moved one of his hands up her arm in a slow, teasing movement. Her warm skin left no impression on his ice flesh but it had an effect on her. Moving until his hand was on her neck, he moved to cup her face in his hand and caressed it to stay up. Perhaps ve should go back in, before your fate catches us..." he whispered to her, knowing that the hatred inside her was just the tick he needed. "Or vould you rather hide away iv me?" his lips moved to press against her cheek gently, his fangs only scratching her a bit, before he pulled away and looked into her bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Allison was about to agree with him, as she let out a shiver. However, before she was able to open her mouth he was giving her another choice... one that oddly taunted her and made her somehow forget the first. She swallowed hard, his lips on her cheek, and let out a shaky breath before looking up into his eyes as well... so mesmerizing. A part of her begged to pull away but she just... couldn't. "I'm alright with that," she said, a slightly nervous chuckle escaping her. She was caught, trapped in his mysterious web of eyes. Her hand slowly came to his hand over her neck and cheek. She had never been treated this way, not even by her betrothed, and though she felt this was wrong, she couldn't help but want to go with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 pm

A soft curve to his lips could have been called a smirk or a smile but that was up to the one looking at him. This time, either way, his fangs didn't show. Without another thought or word he moved closer to her, his free hand moving to her back and rubbing the gentle skin there to keep her warm. Keeping her gaze for a moment he slowly tilted her head to the side and moved to her neck. He didn't do what she was thinking, and with good reason too, for instead to stealing her blood away he simply let his cold lips go to her warm vein and trail up to her ear. "Then close your eyes, Ullison, and let us disappear..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Allison sighed a little, expecting a bite rather than those kisses. However she was pleasantly surprised and a smile, genuine and not hypnotized, spread along her lips. Her eyes fluttered, stuttering against the wind with his words. She looked him dead on and slowly her lids closed, and she let him take her away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:22 pm

He pushed back a few strands of hair from her face before holding her tightly and spinning on the spot. The two appariated seconds later.

[I have to make his house so give me a bit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Tree [New Era]   Enchanted Tree [New Era] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted Tree [New Era]
Page 1 of 1