Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Castle Walls - Page 2 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 2 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Castle Walls - Page 2 Vote_lcapCastle Walls - Page 2 Voting_barCastle Walls - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Castle Walls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Castle Walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Eric cleared his throat. She was a hard lass to read, and he didn't want to misread things, no sir. He gave her a small smile. "I suppose it's time for bed." he said to her lightly, opening the passageway. He offered his hand to her, leading her from the secret way he'd shown her months before. He walked with her, in a slightly awkward silence, all the way to the portrait of the Fat Lady. "This is where we part," he told her, though he knew she knew. He wished he could recover better, but he just wasn't sure how she felt. He still had her hand, for some reason they hadn't let go the whole walk. "Erm, Dominique?" Once he knew he had her full attention, he sighed a little. "If I made yeh uncomfortable, I'm terribly sorry." After he was silence for a moment he spoke again. "Goodnight, lass," he said, bending to kiss her cheek as he had before, in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 pm

It took her the whole walk but Dominique had decided something by the time they stopped moving. Something that she showed him as soon as he bent to kiss her cheek. Moving her head to the side their lips just barely brushed together. It wasn't really a kiss because it didn't last more than a few seconds but when he looked at her to see her reaction this time it was her turn to lean forward. Moving so her lips were near his ear it was possible to feel the smile on her lips. "You didn't make me feel uncomfortable, Eric." Her lips moved so softly if they weren't as close as they were it would have been impossible to hear her. "I hope you don't feel bad for kissing me....I'm glad you did. I've kind of wanted you to since we stopped dancing." And then she pulled away and smiled slightly up at him, ignoring the watching Paintings. That was one thing about Dominique, she was very straight forward once she chose something. The fat lady didn't let him respond however. You are late! Get in here now miss Weasley before I decided not to let you in at all! Dominique gave her a slight glare but just rolled her eyes. Looking over at Eric again she smiled and moved so she was on the tips of her toes before she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm

That was all Eric needed really, confirmation. He was about to say something to her, but the Fat lady's words rang in his ears like nails on a chalkboard. However, the portrait didn't spoil his plans completely. As she leaned up he waited and made the same movement she had moments earlier. He turned his head and brought his hand up to capture her lips again. This time though, he let himself enjoy it a little, however still keeping his tongue to himself.His hand cupped her cheek gently. The kiss was much too short, but he pulled away. As he did he breathed out a gentle, "Goodnight," again. He waited for her to enter her common room and the portrait to swing closed though before he finally turned and made his way to his own common room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Dominique let her eyes slowly being to close as the kiss started, something she was hoping he'd do. As their lips met and molded she leaned into him slightly, capturing his warmth as their lips told each of them what they were too foolish not to notice. When finally it ended, though it seemed far to quick, Dominique kept her eyes closed as his voice rang in her ears. "Goodnight..." She whispered back as her eyes finally fluttered open. A small smile crossed her lips as she slowly moved over to the Fat Lady and mumbled the password before she slipped open. Stealing once more glance in Eric's direction, Dominique slipped into the common room with a large smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Eric led her through the door that vanished as soon as they closed it. The sun was setting and they had made it just in time to watch it drift along the horizon. "Dominique," he said gently as they just stood there, her hand still in his. "I've had a wonderful day with you, and I cherish our friendship more than any other." He seemed to be having a hard time picking the right words. "I just..." Ah hell, he was going to be honest with her. He figured she'd appreciate that more anyway. "I've been transfixed by you. Since day one. I... well I want more than friendship from you and I fear you don't want the same." He paused for a moment. "I like you. A lot. And I'd love it if you would be mine on this Day of Valentine... and everyday from here on." He was quiet for a moment, still grasping her hand like a life line, though it was a gentle hold. If she sad yes he would not hesitate. He'd let himself kiss her like he'd wanted to since the ball. If not, he'd ask to keep her friendship and would be just that. A friend. Oh how he hoped that's not what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Dominique blushed to the point her cheeks mingled with the sunset behind her. This wasn't what she expected. What was she suppose to say? No and go against her heart or yes and go against her morals? Which was more important at this time...which meant more to her...which...bloody who cared! She didn't want to stick by morals if that meant her heart was left behind, no way. "...Yes..." she whispered. When he acted like he couldn't hear she smiled shyly, blushing still, and tilted her head down a little as she spoke louder. "...I'd...love to be yours from here on..." she whispered, just a tad louder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Eric was floored. She did want this. She wanted just what he wanted. Good, great, grand! Eric smiled and lifted his other hand to tilt her head up. He couldn't wipe the broad smile off his face as he said gently, "Then please don't think me too forward," and his lips were against hers in such a gentle way. He moved against her lip, not pulling away as he thought he had to before. No, this time he kept on kissing her, as the sun disappeared beyond he horizon. He kissed her passionately, and yet there wasn't an ounce of force behind it. While he kissed her he let his hand caress her face, lacing his fingers with hers on the hand that still held hers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

She was shocked, sure, but...she didn't pull away. Far from it. As he kissed her she melted into it. Within moments she had stepped into him, her free hand against his chest and her other locking with his. As his lips moved her's did as well and soon the two were in an overly enthusiastic kiss that neither seemed to want to stop. Sure she had never wanted to get this far again, not since her horrible first year, but Eric...something was different about him. It wasn't just her being lonely either. something was...right about this kiss. She just didn't know what yet.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm

He had her against him and eventually his hand let hers god only to caress her face with a gentle passion. He wouldn't let her go until he had to, no. He loved this feeling, he had never felt it before. Slowly he lifted her up, still holding onto her of course and never letting his lips part from hers. He spun her around as they seemed to melt together as one. When he set er down again both of his hands moved up to face, cupping it as if it were a priceless glass object. One that he would never drop or damage.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Dominique smiled against the kiss as she felt him pick her up and spin. It was the cutest thing and with that she knew this wasn't going to be like the past. No, it couldn't be, Eric wasn't like that. When her feet were on the ground again she slipped her hands from his chest around him and hugged him just as they had to break away for air. Taking deep breaths, she looked up at him and smiled, her eyes nearly watery from the loss of breath and the happiness she felt.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 pm

"Looks like I continued my family's tradition," he said through deep breaths. He was smiling of course,and holding her to him though not too tight. "I hope you'd had a good Valentines Day. Actually I have something for you." He remembered what he had siting up here. He moved away from her and came back with a clothing box. "You don't seem that into jewelry, so I thought you might like this better." He handed her the box, wrapped in cupid paper, and watched her open it. Inside was a fur coat that was brown as she opened it, but turned black when she touched it. "It changes colors. It'll change colors very five seconds until you like it. Then it'll stay that way until you take it off." He smiled gently, hoping she liked it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Dominique smiled as she looked up at him. The sun was just a speck of colour in the distance by now but she didn't care that much. She was just...shocked with all that had just happened. Speechless for the most part really. When he said he had something for her she was surprised, wondering why he had gotten her a gift at all. When she saw it she gasped. "Eric...it's wonderful...Thank you!" she hugged him and smiled, absolutely loving the coat. As the sun set fully the night chilled and within minutes a few flakes of snow started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 am

Eric felt the chill set in and gently pulled the coat from her hands. He slipped it around her, and smiled as it changed colors. "It's getting a little cold." he said gently, rubbing her arms in attempt to keep her warm. He knew he was welcome to do so now and was determined to be sure she was always comfortable, no matter the cost or consequence. She was a rare treasure to keep hold on, one he felt should be treated with the utmost care and one that should never have to be unsatisfied. "Do you want to go back inside?" he asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:28 am

Dominique smiled sweetly as the coat was draped around her shoulders. She slipped into it and the colour stopped on a golden brown, which just made her eyes come out more. As he rubbed her arms she pushed through them and did something she missed, she hugged him and did so tightly. "If your colour we can....otherwise I'm fine up here..." She tilted her head up while hugging him, looking at him with those bright, speckled eyes that nearly seemed to shine like the stars that were starting to twinkle behind the two.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 am

"I'm fine," Eric told her. They sat down together, and he lay back to look up at the darkening sky. He laid his arm out in case she wanted to lay back on him, and closed his eyes. He was so happy right now it didn't matter what the sky looked like. He couldn't get those eyes out of his head. He knew he had to paint er again, that was for sure... He smiled contentedly as he thought about how much he truly loved those eyes of hers. And Merlin... she'd said yes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:34 am

Dominique normally would have just sat there but for tonight she scooted over and laid against him, letting his arm wrap around her. She didn't mind for once and actually she kind of liked it. It felt warm...safe..odd. Looking up at the stars she thought about what had happened today and couldn't get the smile off her cheeks. It was wonderful, and though she would normally have said no to any other boy, whether she liked him or not, she couldn't help but be glad she said yes to him. There was just something different in the way he acted around her...the way she acted around him and...merlin...maybe it was just because he liked things she did but goodness this was getting rather confusing. She stopped thinking about it and just sat there, content.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 am

Eric nearly fell asleep in his bliss as they watched the stars for a while. It had finally gotten rather late when he sat up and said, "We should go inside before we fall asleep out here." He smiled softly at her, even in the dark her eyes burned holes in him. And he loved it. he didn't want to be without her and her lovely eyes even for a moment, but sleep was a necessity and her health was important to him. "I don't want you to be sick by morning," he said calmly, kissing her forehead. He silently vowed to do everything in his power to see that she was always comfortable, he felt she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 am

Dominique mock pouted as the stood up but she couldn't help the smile on her lips when he kissed her forehead. "Alright alright...lets go inside or the snow will lock us up here again." She said with a smile as they walked to the door. Once in the hall she shook the snow off her shoulder and shivered slightly. "Brr...it really is cold tonight, odd for so late in the season." Her eyes wandered over the walls as they walked, a smile on her lips which grew whenever they looked at each other.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Eric helped by brushing the snow off her. "Yeah, it is odd..." he said a little under his breath. He held her closely as they walked to her common room. He was smiling the whole time, unable to wipe it off now that he had everything he wanted now. Once they reached the painting he pulled her close to him in a gentle hug. "Have a good night, beautiful," he said softly. He then pressed his lips against hers in a kiss that he wanted to last forever. However, when it was finally done he said, "Happy Valentines Day," and pulled a surprise rose that was changing colors out from behind his back. He handed it over to her, kissed her again, and once she was inside he left for his own common room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 am

Dominique wrapped and arm around him, embracing the hug, as they walked. This had really happened. She had secretly and slowly fallen for Eric and during that night after the dance she had learned just how much she truly did feel for him. Now...well everyone was going to rag on her for a while but she could deal with that, oh how easily she could deal with that. Once they were near the painting she felt a twang at her heart. She didn't want to leave his side. Wrapping her arms around him, adding just a little bit to the hug, she smiled dispite herself at his words. Normally, she'd hate that. When his lips pressed to hers she melted on impact. Her lips moved slowly, gently, as the kiss continued and once it was over her eyes fluttered open and she smiled slightly again. "Happy Valentines Day..." Her eyes widened as she looked at the rose. Had he really been expecting this all to happen?! She took the rose but before she had a chance to say a thing they were kissing again and this time just a bit longer, which eased her heart. She didn't have a choice now, she had to go, and so she walked back to her room in a daze, slipping through the hidden door into the common room with the Rose clutched to her chest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Dominique walked up the path to the castle wall. It was getting dark and dinner was just starting in the Great Hall but she didn't feel up to eating. She wasn't upset or angry. No, none of that. In fact she was simply in too much of a good mood to sit still and eat with the others. With her head tilted back and her curled hair whipping around her, she took in deep breaths of the cold air as it hit her in bursts before she reached the already ajar, from a pile of snow, door. Slipping onto the icy stones, she let the cold air surround her. The coat Eric had given her was on, and a shade of light blue with white fur. She loved how it changed and it was the warmest thing she had ever worn. Moving the snow off the side of the wall, she sat against a pillar and looked up at the colours from the sun that had already set.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:07 pm

After he had eaten, Eric made his way silently up the hidden stepped behind the tapestry. he smiled as he realized his feelings were correct. There she was, looking as beautiful as always. "Dominique?" he said gently, not wanting to frighten her. "I've brought you a plate... I'm sorry if you don't like everything I brought, I asked your friends what you liked but a lot of them weren't sure..." he said as he scratched his head a little. He pulled his cloak around him tighter and walked over to her, sitting beside her. "If you were wanting alone time I could leave," he offered. He knew how she was about her space. She'd taken it and he wasn't about to invade it, but he wanted her to eat still.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 pm

The moment he sat down the moved so instead of leaning on the pillar she was leaning against him. Her eyes didn't move, nor did her head otherwise, from where she faced. "They wouldn't know. I don't eat with the others much." She chuckled slightly, imagining what everyone would say or do when Eric came around questioning them. Most didn't believe that he existed yet. Now they might. She turned her head toward him at last and smiled. It was a smile she had developed since the day she told him yes. A small, tight lipped smile that made her face light up. A private smile that only he got to see. "I'll try anything once." She said with a grin as she took the plate and looked over the food. She took a crumpet and started to eat a bit of it before looking back at the sky. "The clouds are finally clearing...I wanted to see the stars." she said for no apparent reason. She knew he hadn't asked why she was there, but she felt like seeing what he thought anyway.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Given that she hadn't asked him to leave, and was leaning on him, Eric didn't ask again if she wanted him to go or not. Instead he chuckled a little and looked up. "Well, that starts are a wonderful thing," he said with a gentle smile. He caught sight of a few as the clouds slowly moved out of the way and he wished he could reach up and just wipe them out of the sky for her. "By the way, I like the color choice for the coat tonight," he said calmly, running a free hand over the white fur trim. "You know, no animal was killed for this coat. My father found the animal on his way home one night, a fox that had died giving birth to a large litter of children. We kept the pups and he gave the mother a proper burial. The only thing they shaved was her tail." he shared this story with her with a fond smile, remembering the night his father came home with a dead fox over his shoulder and a basket of pups in his arms. "We saved the fur for a long time. I sent a letter to father asking him to have a coat made out of it for you." He thought she might appreciate knowing nothing had been slaughtered for it. "And the stars are beautiful tonight... but they don't shine nearly as brightly as that smile of yours." He was looking up now, but let his eyes travel to her as he said this and a soft smile came across his lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Dominique was indeed glad to hear nothing had been killed for her coat. She hated the thought of wearing furs that where killed for fashion and though many didn't know it, including her mother, all her other furs were fake. The best fakes one would ever see, anywhere. Actually, come to think of it, the only other person who knew about her dislike for animal death was Iris but they weren't talking nearly as much as they had been. She wasn't thrilled with her mating choice of Scorpius. Of course she didn't know they were engaged yet either. "How are the pups? Did you keep them all?" She kept looking at the sky and for a moment tried to find a fox in the stars. When he spoke she turned and looked up at him, smiling that small, private smile again. "Your the corniest man I've ever met, and I love it." She kissed his cheek softly and reached up, pushing a strand of his soft hair back so she could see those wonderful Irish eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 pm

"Yes, she had a litter of thirteen pups. And now we have thirteen foxes running about the house. Four of them are mine." He smiled gently, giving her a new fact. "Yes, but I'm corny by nature. It's not fake like you'll find most men are," He gave her a look of honesty. "I don't say things unless I mean them, and I'll never lie to you. All I ask is the same in return." He blinked slowly as she brushed his hair back and leaned in to kiss her slowly, gently. He would never pressure anything on her, and he enjoyed kissing her more than anything else in this world. "You have very soft lips," he murmured with a smile as he continued to kiss her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Walls   Castle Walls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Walls
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: