Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ruins - Page 3 Vote_lcapRuins - Page 3 Voting_barRuins - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm

At first Viktor didn't even hear what she said, he was watching the ring. His eyes widened as she changed before him, but he didn't look upset. he wasn't upset... just another surprise he gathered. then suddenly those words sank in and he looked up at her quickly, stuttering a little. "Y-...I-...B-..." and they was it. The Ancient Runes professor and Desdemona's favorite new morphed species' eyes rolled up into the back of his head and his body collapsed. Viktor Lennald had just fainted at the Dark Lord's feet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

In all reality, Desdemona had absolutely no idea she could transform like that. She was looking down at herself until she noticed Viktor was looking ill. "Viktor!" She caught his head before it hit the ground and just knelt beside him. She had no idea how to control this form but she was worried about Viktor to the point she had to learn in the next few seconds. Taking a deep breath she focused on the painful spots and nearly passed out herself as she at least was able to pull in the horns and the spikes cutting into her back. Most of the scales stayed the same, along with her eyes and tongue, but she was able to turn her 'claws' back into hands with very long nails. She still looked dangerous. "Orenth help me." The younger dragon flew under his father and helped her pick him up and bring him to the Gazebo. She sat down and Orenth helped her lower him onto the ground, his head in her lap. She doted on him as she gently whispered his name, trying to rouse him. "Viktor....wake up Viktor...come now love wake up..." She trailed her fingers over his face, pushing back his hair and letting her chilly fingers glide over his skin.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Viktor's eyes slowly opened. That had been a dream... another vision. Anything! There was no way that was real, it had all been a - OH MY MERLIN! His eyes widened immensely as they opened, noticing her scales still there. "You're... I have to say... I did not see this one coming." After a moment of staring at her in complete and utter shock, Viktor sat up. He ran his hands over his face and through his hair, and suddenly remembered what she'd said. "You're... you're pregnant!?" he asked very shocked. he didn't look upset at all, but he didn't look ecstatic. He was simply surprised to high heaven.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Desdemona looked down slightly as he sat up. "Trust me...uh...I didn't either...I didn't even know I could do this..." She looked down at her hands again and looked at the glittering scales that shined with a pulsing rainbow, similar to her own eyes. It wasn't until he spoke again that she looked up. A slow, nervous smile crossed her lips and she nodded. "Yeah..." She put a hand on her stomach in a way that it flattened her already flattened dress and showed the slight curve in her stomach. "...I found out this morning..." She looked up at him and decided she might as well spill everything. She eyed Orenth, telling him to stay close, just in case Viktor passed out again. "...Twins...we're having twins..." She gave him a weak smile as she looked up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Orenth, though he nor Tenelth really understood, stayed close, watching her and him. Tenelth came close as well, ready to help if he had to as well. "tw- twins," he breathed out. Two more... two more children. That would be four children for Viktor. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her suddenly. "Twins..." he repeated, beaming. "Ho-how is this even possible!?" He wasn't sure how to react but at this moment he was pretty sure she could tell him 'no' and he'd still be happy.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Truthfully, Desdemona kind of forgot about the whole wedding proposal thing. She was just worried about him and his reaction, and this weird transformation. She nodded when he said twins and just watched him, hoping he didn't pass out again. When he grabbed her she gasped slightly until she slipped her arms around his shoulders and clung to him in turn. She chuckled when he said 'twins' again but soon she just shook her head. "I haven't a clue...all I know is I got pregnant after I woke up from the coma...before then I was never able to conceive..." She needed to find out what that casket really meant and learn why she didn't die from it. For right now, however, she was more focused on the man clinging to her and the yet undeveloped creatures in her womb.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm

When Viktor finally let her go he turned to his sons, speaking in dragon tongue. 'You're going to have baby siblings,' he told them carefully. Orenth roared happily but Tenelth seems still a little too young to understand. Oranth now placed his paws on her belly and seemed to try listening for the babies, though they couldn't be heard yet. "So... um... will you marry me?" he asked her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Desdemona moved her hands so Orenth had free range to listen and feel her stomach. She doted on him as he doted on her stomach. It wasn't until Viktor spoke again that she Finally looked up. The scales on her cheeks seemed to freeze as a light pink, giving her a sort of blush as she looked over at him. At last a small smile crossed her lips and she nodded. "Yes." She still wasn't sure if she could handle all of this but she had a feeling with Viktor she'd be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Viktor beamed Now it didn't matter that the students were around. He slipped his arms firmly around her, one of his hands moving up to the back of her neck, pulling her lips to his though his mouth was still. He moved to her as well, their lips crashing together in a wave of passion and bliss. Orenth moved out of the way when he saw it coming, and started playing Tenelth, the two getting into a wrestling match.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Desdemona's blush stayed there as she heard the giggle of passing female students and the whistles of males. She didn't care though for the moment her lips touched Viktor's she was in a heavenly bliss. She closed her eyes, tilted her head to the side, and slipped into the kiss wonderfully. It was his turn to feel how it felt to be kissed by a dragon hybrid it seemed. As their lips molded perfectly to one another and the kiss continued she let her now quite thin and long tongue slip between his lips and twist around his own, teasing him gently. She didn't let things get too far, they were still in public after all, but she guessed privacy about the two being together didn't mean much now. And in the back of her mind she couldn't believe that at all. They had gone from being...well she didn't even know what they were before. The two had never had an official title. Now they did...they were engaged...Desdemona was his Fiancée and he was her fiancé. She couldn't believe it. Slowly, her hand, which had been trapped against him when he pulled her over again, moved up his chest until she was able to drape them over his shoulders and lock them behind his neck as she deepened the kiss slightly. Suddenly she wasn't as afraid of being pregnant, or even marriage, any more.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 pm

He kissed her for what felt like a long time, but he pulled away before they got too into it. "We should probably move this to, say my room." He spoke softly and low, not wanting to catch too much attention and be heard. "The students shouldn't see too much of that, something tells me Cassidy'd be upset about that." He chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Desdemona smiled and chuckled softly when they finally pulled apart. She let her forehead press against his as she smiled. Nodding, she kissed him gently again. "Alright..." Her voice was soft and gentle. She looked down at herself again only to look up at him with a chuckle. "Love, how on earth do I change back?" She chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair. "I didn't even know this would happen...and I've no idea how to control it!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Viktor smiled. He held onto her and closed his eyes. Slowly that same aura from that night in the tunnel encompassed them. He meditated and let it seep into her until at last her mind was cleared. Then he helped her ease back into her human form. As the scales disappeared he smiled and let her hand go. "You have to be able to clear your mind and just let the human side of you take over. Clear your mind and concentrate, that's all," he answered her honestly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Desdemona moved so she was comfortably in his arms and just relaxed into his mediation. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. By the time he was done and she was back to normal she was yawning softly and nodding. "Mmm...okay...." So meditations were nice and all but she was already so tired and weak that it got her to the point she was nearly ready to fall asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 pm

[centr]Viktor noticed how weak and tired she looekd and took advantage of it. calmly he stood, swooping his arms under her and lifting her bridal style. "You need some rest," he told her with a calm smile. The dragons followed him as he headed up into the castle, making his way to his chambers.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Desdemona gasped slightly when he picked her up and squirmed a bit but she was too weak to really fight him. So, with a grumble, she just relaxed in his arms and closed her eyes. "Mmhmm..." She listened to his footsteps and breathing as they walked into the castle and back to his chambers. On the way they walked past a few students who either stood and stared, surprised, or asked him what was wrong that she needed to be carried. Desdemona just relaxed against him and ignored them for the post part, which wasn't hard since she was tired enough to fall asleep right then and there in his arms.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:33 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruins - Page 3 Empty